All BookSteam Reviews

Reviewed August 2018

Absolutely tremendous

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

PROS

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

CONS

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Jake

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Cpr class booking app

PROS

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

CONS

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

Reasons for switching to BookSteam

We switched because price was much better and it seems like it's easier to use.

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Replied January 2024

Dwyane

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Cool booking app!

PROS

Booksteam is like our virtual assistant for booking English lessons! We love how we can customize everything to match our vibe, and the reminders are a total lifesaver (goodbye, no-shows!). And when we've needed help, the Booksteam crew has been very helpful. Seriously, if you're running an English lessons biz and want to keep your calendar organized, Booksteam is the way to go!

CONS

Really hard to say anything negative in this section.

Stacy

Reviewed July 2019

Customisations & Functionality

Fairly a straightforward and easy online system for bookings but limited choices of customisations

PROS

Easy and simple for users to select respective functions or to set up the back end maintenance

CONS

Limited or almost zero of customisations e.g company logo or name cannot be shown from the invoice or customers’ booked classes cannot be linked or synced to their calendars

Reason for choosing BookSteam

Cheaper and easy for new and small business set up

Maddie

Reviewed February 2024

Perfect app for my Yoga biz

PROS

As a yoga business owner, I highly recommend this online yoga scheduling app. It's user-friendly, efficient, and has improved our booking process. Our clients love the convenience of online booking, and it has saved us time and reduced administrative tasks.

CONS

I mostly like everything about Booksteam, can't think of anything.

Diana

Reviewed January 2024

Awsome booking tool

Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

PROS

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

CONS

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

Reasons for switching to BookSteam

A better software overall with more available features.

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Replied January 2024

Dale

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

We found the perfect app

PROS

Booksteam has transformed our auto detailing business. With its user-friendly interface and customizable features, managing appointments has never been easier. The ability to sync our calendar, set pricing, and send automated reminders has streamlined our operations and improved our customer experience.

CONS

Would love to two way sync to my outlook and Google calendars at the same time.

Frank

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Powerful app to manage classes

Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable addition to our dance business, helping us streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction.

PROS

As a dance studio, we have found Booksteam to be an excellent class scheduling software. It's user-friendly interface makes it easy for both our staff and clients to book and manage dance classes efficiently.

CONS

Can't really say what we liked the least about this app at the moment.

Sandra

Reviewed February 2024

Booksteam is awesome

PROS

As a nail salon owner, I highly recommend BookSteam online scheduling software. I like the seamless integration with my website and social media platforms, making it convenient for clients to book their nail services. Overall, BookSteam has positively impacted my salon's operations and client satisfaction.

CONS

They could have more payment processors available but that's not a deal breaker.

Jessica

Health, Wellness and Fitness

Used free trial

Reviewed November 2014

easy appointment management

We have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.

PROS

Easy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout

CONS

Please add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.

Melissa

Reviewed December 2018

Good value without a lot of frills

BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

PROS

Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

CONS

This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include: 1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series, 2) a waiting list, 3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it. 4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

Matthew

Reviewed October 2017

Works perfectly for my needs

Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

PROS

There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too. I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions. Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

CONS

Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

April

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

NET Review

It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

PROS

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

CONS

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Reason for choosing BookSteam

Recommendation from another firstaid training provider and seemed good option

Reasons for switching to BookSteam

Didn't suit our needs and bookstream seem to offer what we needed at the time

Rob

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2017

Booksteam is awesome!!

Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

PROS

Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Jodilyn

Reviewed July 2017

So easy to use!

Clients can schedule online with ease.

PROS

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

CONS

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Jude

Information Technology and Services

Reviewed January 2017

Quality product, excellent support

An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

PROS

Easy of use and functionality

CONS

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

iyalekhue

Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2018

Fantastic experience

PROS

Apart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback

CONS

I must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Helena