All bsport Reviews

Rupert

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

Power of Boxing

Further to the above the experience has been superb and I can't recommend them highly enough. I am big on customer service and all my questions have been answered either by chat or zoom call within a matter of hours. The clients have enjoyed the new system too which is equally important, particularly for retaining our client base and attracting new customers.

PROS

I believe bsport is a step up from our previous booking platform, Zingfit, and has a more modern feel to it, coupled with outstanding customer service.We are a very small business that has taken a hit since the pandemic and bsport were the most understanding, out of every potential company we spoke to, in terms of the platform and the setup we required. They were the only ones to show willingness to meet me in person, which speaks volumes about the integrity of the company. They also made sure that the transition was effortless too.

CONS

There are a few features that I would like to see included going forward but I have been told that these are in the pipeline and will therefore hopefully be implemented next year.

Reason for choosing bsport

Pricing primarily and then we believed the booking platform was exactly as we needed it, knowing that they would also strive to develop it going forward to meet out future requirements.

Reasons for switching to bsport

Zingfit decided to put up our price to a level which would have made it difficult to survive as a company.

Hi Rupert, Thanks for your feedback and for going through the migration and onboarding process with me. It's been great working with you so far, and we expect to keep upgrading the platform and our service. We have taken into account your requests to improve the system and will work on having that ready as soon as possible! Kind regards, bsport team

Ellen

Bsport for my Physiotherapy and Pilates Business

Very good

PROS

The support staff are always really nice and helpful. I like the payment reports and the scheduling.

CONS

The stripe payment system doesn't always let people know if their payment has gone through.

Reason for choosing bsport

I didn't have time to investigate fully

Reasons for switching to bsport

I wanted something more modern, the branded app, the videos on demand and the marketing included

Hi Ellen, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback - it's great to know what we are doing well and where we can improve. We appreciate this hugely !! Thanks again for your time and trust! Kind regards bsport team

Patrick

Big Mistake

Biggest mistakeSalesmanager has reallt convinced me about all the features and that it would be the same as I had with Grib and even more...But there are so many things that they dont have.just some examples:- pauze a membership by exact dates- automatic calculate when members like to switch their membershipand many more....Also I pay € 7,5 per reversal payment which is really high! and ofcourse never mentioned during sales...maybe thats my fault for not asking...Its becoming really expensive and they have limited features.The accountmanager is nice and very patient so thats good, but the migration team constantly makes mistake and many of my members are complaining about their membership set ups not being accurate.I would not advice other gyms to take Bsport.

PROS

- Accountmanager is very patient- payments possible for many international banking- look and feel overall is good

CONS

- expensive because of reversal payment fee- Very hard to navigate thru reports or client data- many features are missing- migration is not accurate

Dear Patrick, Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we appreciate your honesty. We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with our platform and the challenges you've faced. We understand that expectations set during the sales process should align with the actual capabilities of our platform. It appears that there have been misunderstandings, and we take this matter seriously. We will ensure that your feedback is shared with our sales team to improve our communication and transparency with future clients. Regarding the specific features you've mentioned, we understand how important they are for your business operations. We are actively working on expanding our feature set to provide more flexibility and automation, including the ability to pause memberships by exact dates and streamline membership switches. Your input highlights areas where we need to focus our development efforts, and we appreciate your patience as we work to enhance our offerings. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the unexpected fees associated with payment reversals. We acknowledge that clear communication regarding all costs is essential, and we will take steps to improve transparency during the sales process moving forward. Your experience with our migration team is concerning, and we are committed to resolving any inaccuracies in your membership setups promptly. We will address this issue internally to ensure a smoother migration process for our clients in the future. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we take it to heart. We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration you've experienced thus far. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance as we continue to make improvements to our platform and services. If there are any immediate concerns or issues that you would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to assist you and provide the best possible support. Thank you for your understanding and patience. bsport team

Shelly

Reviewed December 2023

The most friendly booking platform out there!

PROS

Overall Bsport is easy and friendly to use. It's more technologically advanced than many other booking systems. Their representatives (especially [sensitive content hidden]) are also helpful and polite when I reach out for support.

CONS

There's no phone number to talk to customer service. And due to the time difference between NYC and France, sometimes I need to wait for a few hours or the next day for response. There're a few features that are lacking with the system, such as sending out an auto reminder email to teachers who're subbing; select exact dates needed to process the payroll instead of having to select a whole month. The feature I need the most is to have clients stay on our website to complete the check out process, without having to go to the Bsport page.

Hi Shelly, Thanks for your feedback and for your positive comments! It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and we expect to be by your side as you expand your business in the future. We constantly look to improve and have taken into account your requests to add new features to the system. bsport team

Replied December 2023

Alison

Reviewed July 2023

BSport is a game changer

We love BSport, the flexibility of the software, the ability to schedule different classes, run a membership & drop in sessions side by side. The customer service is brilliant. We feel heard, and listened to. We will grow together as a partner businesses. The app works brilliantly too.

PROS

We moved to BSport after our previous system failed and we had zero to none customer service on critical and essential requirements for our business.After doing a market search and discussing our needs with providers, BSport was the one that matched us and we knew from other Pilates studio that they were reliable, efficient and easy to use. They lived up to & exceeded that expectation. As a young business BSport is learning from it's competitors and also from it's clients. In the year that we have been working together the system has improved, and suggestions are taken on board and implemented quickly. And issues we have had have been dealt with efficiently and we know that the customer service and development teams care about what is happening, we are a partner, not a number. I have worked in tech and facilitated the creation of a booking software in a different industry, so I understand the mammoth task this software has to undertake. BSport are doing an excellent job at exceeding all that they promise. The customer service is fantastic, Marcello is fountain of knowledge, thoughtful and insightful.

CONS

Sometimes tasks feel repetitive, however the set-up is always the longest part of any software. We had some Zoom issues, but a work around was found whilst they were sorting out the issues, and it was more of a 3rd party integration that they didn't fully have control over. The customer service is exceptional, so even when there's an issue, you know that it's been sorted out in the back ground and not been forgotten about.

Reason for choosing bsport

Cost, benfits and understanding of our business. Also that we knew we could grow together.

Reasons for switching to bsport

The payment processing in Wellness Living stopped working and the customer service team didn't fix the issue for months.

Hi Alison, Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to let us know what you value from us, and where would you like to see some improvements. We are glad that the software and our service has exceeded your expectations so far, we will work to keep this partnership going for a long time! About the things you have already asked to be improved, we will continue working on this, so you can enjoy even more the platform. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything! bsport team

Replied August 2023

Tania

Reviewed July 2023

Very satisfied with Bsport after having worked with other online booking systems

I like that clients receive automatic emails we have created, description of packages I well visible and as I wrote before Bsport takes into account clients' feedback and wants to improve consistently.

PROS

Together with my colleague we find that it easy to use, it also have several features and it shows that there is very often an update. I personally really like that Bsport take into account clients' feedback

CONS

How to make some appointment passes only visible to existing clients, tags And how to have the app also available for administrators

Reason for choosing bsport

They took the time to explain clearly their service New company which wants to grow, brainstormed during and after covid with the new market.

Reasons for switching to bsport

I wanted to change, I was not satisfied with their service

Hi Tania, It was great to catch up during our last call, we're glad that you and your business are doing well. Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to let us know what you value from us, and where would you like to see some improvements. We are glad that the software and our service has met your expectation so far, we will work to keep this partnership going for a long time! About the things you would like us to develop such as the tags for appointment passes, we will continue working on this, so you can enjoy even more the platform. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything! bsport team

Replied July 2023

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

BSport, an investment of time that will pay off real quick

The Bsport experience has been first class, form the initial conversations with the sales team, to the on boarding team who helped with the data migration and change from our old supplier. This was a mammoth task and quite daunting, but with the amazing support has been a real pleasure. Long phone calls on hold trying to get support is a thing of the past! With Bsport we have someone sitting in our chat box on a daily basis ready to help answer our questions. Our old provider would take days to respond or require a 2-3 hour phone call, which was often answered by someone more clueless than myself!My daily tasks are so much easier thanks to Bsport

PROS

Taking payments is so much quicker with bsport than with our previous software provider, and managing class changes and edits to the schedule is also so much faster. Bsport has far more options with regards to the setup of how the classes are managed, cancellations etc, which allows us to run our business how we want to, not how the system allows us to.

CONS

We would love it if the text message service for cancellations and waitlist notifications was implemented soon.

Reason for choosing bsport

it had solutions to all of our problems

Reasons for switching to bsport

Terrible customer service and limitations in how we could run our studio.

Hi James, Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to let us know what you value from us, and where would you like to see some improvements. We are glad that the software and our service has met your expectation so far, we will work to keep this partnership going for a long time! About the things you would like us to develop, we will continue working on this, so that you can enjoy even more the platform. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything! bsport team

Replied June 2023

Katie

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Great Support for a Small Yoga Studio

I opened a small yoga studio and wanted an online platform to help manage student sign ups and membership. The system overall works very well for this and more. It makes running my small studio much easier. The support bsport offered during set up surpassed my expectations, and any time I have a question it gets answered very quickly and efficiently.

PROS

The website integration is really great and allows for a highly professional appearance. The class management is quite good, and the memberships allowing for automatic billing is a huge benefit. The reporting is great. For a small studio, this platform makes running the business much easier.

CONS

The back end takes a bit of figuring out how to use, and is not easy to use for those who are non-technical. Some of my yoga teachers who are not very tech savvy struggle to use the system.

Reason for choosing bsport

Another yoga studio owner/friend recommended bsport above Mindbody.

Hello Katie :) Many thanks for your kind words, I have been really happy to support you during the onboarding. Please remember I am available anytime if you need anything ! Kind regards, M. from bsport

Replied September 2023

Greg

Great service, I recommend wholeheartedly

PROS

Bsport is easy and intuitive, both from the client end and the back end. They are always adding new features, it feels like a vibrant product. It integrates beautifully with my website, and the bespoke app is superb. The support is brilliant, fast and knowledgeable.

CONS

I would like to be able to see more at a glance, rather than having to run a report for most figures.

Reasons for switching to bsport

Mindbody kept putting their prices up, and their interface felt old.

Hi Greg, Many thanks for your time and your nice feedback! We are really happy to see your enthusiasm regarding bsport. It was a pleasure to exchange with you the other day. Please let us know if you need anything, I would be happy to help! Best regards :shamrock: bsport team

Replied September 2023

Reviewed May 2023

Think twice before using this software.

The team was unable to carry out a migration from our current software (schedule house) even though they assured us they would be able to during the sales call.They ended up manually transferring the data in the end which lacked so many of our data. We were not able to launch as per the scheduled date but they went ahead and charged us anyways. The management hasn't been supportive at all.Think twice about using this software. So many essential features are lacking on this platform.

PROS

The design of the software from client side

CONS

we do NOT recommend this software to ANY business. There are several other softwares available that are easier to use and for the same if not less rate. There are so many essential features this software is lacking, not to mention that there is no app for the staff.if you have a retail section then this software cannot support it. The reporting is super complicated, so if you are a studio which has it's finances in check then this software is not recommended.You are also unable to assign permissions to staff which is a basic feature on any other softwareThe software VERY OFTEN lags, which makes is inoperable.

Dear Kamelia, we're sorry that the platform doesn't suit your needs. There might be other options available in the market but none of them offers all the features and functions we do, in terms of marketing and studio day-to-day activities for the same price. When you say that essential features are missing, we serve thousands of clients all over the world and none of them have asked for such a tailored and customized solution as you did. We went the extra mile and try to address every single one of your requests. To be completely fair, we need to work together to be the most efficient possible but in this case, you weren't even available to discuss the matter with us. We will take your feedback and do a thorough analysis to identify and implement all improvements needed based on this situation. Thank you and we wish you the best in your future endeavours. bsport team

Replied June 2023

Xavier

Reviewed April 2020

The best booking software on the market

Userfreindly, fast and efficient

PROS

Fast and easy to use. Team is very reactive and innovate a lot Answers our primary needs

CONS

Accounting features lack userfreindlyness. Need to master excel to handle large data.

Reasons for switching to bsport

lots of bugs, hard to get support for help, slow even with optic fiber internet connection.

Hi Xavier, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and also for your kind words ! Your feedback helps us do better. If you encounter any situation, feel free to get in touch, we will look into the issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Again thank you for the bsport team.

Nadine

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Excellent service

Very positive, I highly recommend.

PROS

Smooth transition over from MBO Great customer experience and support for our business Great user experience for our clients Considerably more cost effective Integration with zoom for livestream classes

CONS

So far everything has been great, and any questions or concerns answered swiftly and personably.

Reasons for switching to bsport

Bad customer experience, glitchy system, expensive. Feeling that they were setting up as competitor with their own class passes.

Thank you for your great review! We are really glad that you're enjoying the system and that you've taken the time to explore all the different features and functionalities. Regarding the options to customize the widgets, we are looking to develop more personalization and design freedom for our clients. Your feedback is what makes us get better every day, we move forward expecting to keep to amaze you every step of your journey with us!

Evan

Reviewed May 2023

Avis Athletica Yoga

Top dans l'ensemble

PROS

Le déploiement rapide, la flexibilité de l'outil, même si il peut être amélioré on trouve toujours comment parvenir à ses fins.

CONS

Globalement c'est très positif, cependant j'aimerais pouvoir être plus libre sur le style d'intégration sur le site web. J'aimerai ne pas ressembler à tout le monde et pouvoir aller un peu plus loin. Sur les fonctionnalités il y a quelques bug que j'ai rencontré comme sur la réservation du coaching privé en ligne sur les cartes de rendez vous.

Reason for choosing bsport

Moderne, à jour et poussé

Bonjour Evan, Merci pour ton retour positif et constructif ! Super content d'avoir pu t'accompagner pour l'ouverture de ton super studio :) Nous prenons en compte tes retours et ferons tout pour répondre au mieux à tes attentes, L'équipe bsport

Replied May 2023

Caroline

Reviewed May 2021

Excellent Booking and Scheduling Platform

The team have been been very helpful in throughout the process of reviewing the platform, the migration over from the old platform and through the on going initial teething problems.

PROS

It is a very intuitive system to use and has simplified the set up of classes, passes, memberships and the general settings for our organisation.

CONS

Still in the early days but some flexibility on the location details for when holding online classes would be welcome.

Reasons for switching to bsport

Found the back office side of Mindbody very difficult to navigate, they were slow to respond to queries and the cost was increasing.

Thank you for your valuable feedback on the intuitiveness of our platform and for sharing your experience on the migration of your datas from your previous provider that went smoothly. We will take into account your comment for our future improvement.

Patricia

Reviewed January 2023

Great

Extremely good

PROS

Since I started to use this software all my bookings and paiements for classes are much easier!Great for my Pilates studio!Extremely easy and intuitive to use.The staff team is amazing and always ready to help us!

CONS

It takes a while to set up everything because it’s you that does it from the scratch

Reason for choosing bsport

Tried Mindbody and it was too complicated and to expensive

Thank you for your valuable feedback ! We are glad to know that our platform made the management of your activity easier ! We always try to provide you support as quick as possible in during the onboarding process and even after your launching to help you handle the platform :-) bsport team

Replied January 2023

Olga

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Switched from Mindbody

Overall it's a positive change from Mindbody, and I'd recommend that transition. If you have a big database or a lot of classes, prepare to do be very busy with this migration for a few weeks. I hope one day Bsport makes simple and convenient staff app too.

PROS

I have been using Bsport for over 1 month. It's a good product that does the job, I'm happy to have left Mindbody.Pros:- customer support is amazing, efficient and human. The response time is very fast.- onboarding and migration from Mindbody was very thorough and precise, I felt all the support of [sensitive content hidden] and his colleagues, although this was not an easy process- the platform is super fast and quite comfortable to use from PC, has many useful perks - zoom integration as very helpful and seamless- I love clients profile view, how easy it is to manage options inside of it and contact client through email or sms- variety of options to set up stats and analytics- overall it feels like an upgrade from what we had before- love interface for clients on our website (widgets)- very smooth transition from Mindbody for our clients, we've barely received any calls- and most important: generally no issues for the clients to book or pay for classes

CONS

Cons (mainly for the app)- there's no staff app (for admin or receptionist), we really need that- teachers app is very limited, it's ok if you don't need teacher to ONLY do check-ins of already signed up clients, but nothing else- clients app (not branded app but general) has quite some issues- at the moment of contract sign I was not informed with sufficient clarity about platform migration times (that in reality are way longer than advertised, which is technically totally understandable, but i'd like to know that before the sign up) or about the lack of admin app, although I asked that

Reasons for switching to bsport

Old software, lack of customer support, constant troubles with clients registering and paying, super slow

Dear Olga, We sincerely appreciate your trust and extend a warm welcome to the bsport Family. Collaborating with you brings us immense pleasure, and we highly value the constructive feedback you provide. The bsport Team

Tsvetan