• Pros

• "I really love the smooth layout and user friendly interface for my clients"

• "Very user friendly with a lot of videos of exercises and features."

• "I love that I can use my own videos and easily create my own exercises. Everfit makes it easy to build workout for my clients. "

• Cons

• "The phone app is a little slow at loading and doesn't have the features as it does on the laptop version. It would be nice to have both readily accessible."

• "Its difficult to change the email for confirmed clients."

• "New on the market, so not all features are set yet. But the team works really closely with us customers to improve everything that comes up"

Browse Everfit Reviews

Aaron from Straker Nutrition Co.

Fully Featured Nutrition & Training Software

Everything has been very positive so far. Any and all questions I ask I receive prompt responses and the few small bugs I've reported have all been fixed very timely.

Pros

The team is actively building and releasing features to make this a one stop solution for training, nutrition, habits, and delivering custom content like check-ins, PDFs, videos, etc. The team is incredibly responsive to getting any small bugs fixed and shipped. Client applications are already available (and fully-featured) for web, iOS, and Android. As well as fully-featured coaching apps on both iOS and Android as well.

Cons

There are still some features in the pipeline that I use regularly currently in my business but when I asked about these the team was incredibly responsive and let me know that these features will be coming shortly.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

TrueCoach is a lot of broken promises, bugs, and failure to update me on things I've had issues with. A year later, still no Android application and the coaches app is hardly usable.

Evelyn from Evelyn

Best application!

Thanks to Everfit, programming and monitoring my clients is much easier for me. I already forget those pdf and old excel!

Pros

After trying several days literally more than 10 applications, it is true that some others have more features but the basic and essential things were missing in the others. Other applications have wanted to put so many things and in such a complicated way that it is too confusing. However, Everfit has surprised me a lot, it is the easiest to work with, it has exactly what a personal trainer needs to work with its clients and a thing that I like a lot is the app for the client, easy, beautiful and with everything they need. I recommend it 100%

Cons

The only thing I would like to see integrated into the application is to connect it with a smart watch. So it would be easy to follow the daily activity and steps that my client takes. App like fitbit or apple watch.

Reasons for Choosing Everfit

Those four were the most competitive with Everfit in my opinion. But in general, what made me decide for Everfit was how simple and easy the app is for me as well as for my client. The other aps: one of them the client app did not work well (True coach), the other did not have a full month calendar, it could only work week by week to manage the work out (Ptdistintion), another was too complicated to handle (Mypthub) and the Last I did not like the shape of the design and I did not see it so simple (Trainerize)

Response from Everfit Technologies

Replied April 2021

Evelyn, thank you for your support. Our Steps Tracking integration with Apple Health and Google Fit is coming soon. Moreover, you will be able to launch a Steps Tracking leaderboard in a few clicks as well!

Michelle from CollabFitness.com

Terrific app for personal trainers

The team at Everfit is incredible! Each time I have a question, they answer it quickly and to their best to resolve any issues I may encounter. They also jumped on a zoom call with me when I first began to introduce themselves and answer all of my questions that I had a t he time.

Pros

Everfit has seamless integrated into my business, helping me to offer my clients and I a place where they can access the majority of my personal training services. It includes easy to use communication, scheduling, a programming support as I take my clients through the programs I design for them. The software is easy to use for the most part!

Cons

The software itself is terrific to use. The only con I see would be that I misunderstood and paid for a feature of the software that I don't need. They don't do refunds, so I received a credit instead. I think some more clarity on HOW customers can use their products would be helpful. So the onboarding process for me was a bit bumpy. I would have appreciated some case studies, etc. to understand how people can use specific features into their business (and what may not be useful). Also, giving me the tools to understand how to onboard my clients would be advantageous. Presently I'm having to do a lot of google searching to see how I can onboard well.

Eren from Toro Fitness

Incredible

I have nothing short of admiration for the software developers, I have used quite a few of free trials and im so happy to have joined everfit. The user experience from a business point of view is easy, its sleek, fresh and modern. This system is without a doubt one of easiest and straightforward to get to grips with without compromising on detail.

Pros

- Nutrition analysis, synchronises with myfitnesspal almost simultaneously, the depth of statistical information gained is beyond other software companies. I love the fact you can interchange between percentages and grams easily, aswell as the easy viewable bar charts highlighting the breakdowns. - interval timer & AMRAP timers can be added into programmes - Ease of use is straight forward, uploading exercises and the descriptions is possible in a matter of minutes. - Personal branding: The level of customisation your able to do for your clients is second to none, you can change the themes and add own branding, enhances my clients experience. - Client app is easy to navigate and clients really like how the workout is laid out with sections. - The food journal is great tool if clients are unsure of portions sizes and control.

Cons

- No calendar or payment integration at the moment, but have been assured this is being looked into.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

Customer Service, in app inequalities with payment integration's causing business revenue loss.

Chad from Chad Ryan Fitness

Everfit transformed my business

The founders of Everfit have been so open and responsive to my feedback and have gone to great lengths to build a high quality product. They continue to improve the app and rollout new functionality that far exceeds my expectations.

Pros

The user experience is the best of all the personal training software apps I looked at. It has a ton of functionality for things I hadn't even considered before which has provided me a way to dramatically increase the quality of my services to clients. One of the best things about it is that I am able to create workouts for clients on the days they aren't training with me and review the foods they are eating. I've gone from being their personal trainer 2 or 3 hours a week to a 24/7 trainer and coach. As a result, my clients are staying with me longer.

Cons

I can't edit a workout I've created while it's in progress when I'm training a client in-person. (I'm not even sure if any of the apps will allow a trainer to do this.) I sometimes forget to include all of the alternate exercises I might use during the session or I want to add some extra exercises on the fly because we finish the first one early. When this happens, I have to record the changes offline and then create an Ad-Hoc workout after the first one has been completed. It's not that big of a deal and if I did a better job of planning the workout beforehand, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Everfit

Everfit had a better user experience, was easier to navigate, and was a higher quality product overall.

Ryan from Redefining Strength

Finally

An amazing experience from the start. Everfit has one of the best support teams I've ever seen across any software. It's easy enough to get everything up and running on your own but it's nice to know there is someone there who can offer support at any time. The team is also very open to making improvements and welcome suggestions

Pros

The platform is very user-friendly with a clean design. It's rare to find a PT software that is user-friendly on both the front end and the back end.

Cons

I wouldn't really say this is a con but because the software is newer to the market the Everfit team is constantly adding in new features. I feel at this point I haven't experienced the platform at its true potential. It's great right now but I expect it to be even better in the future!

Reasons for Choosing Everfit

Everfit is more dynamic and more user friendly

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

I was looking for something that was a better option for both the trainer and the client

Leo from That Muscle Guy

Everfit caught my attention

I chose Everfit over its existing competitors (such as TrueCoach, Trainerize) because of the simple user friendly design. I enjoyed using it as a client and I enjoy more doing administrative work on it

Pros

Everfit caught my attention with its simple/friend user interface. It's very easy to navigate around both from admin and user's perspective. I wanted to step up my coaching service and it has allowed me to do more while saving more time

Cons

Everfit is fairly new compare to other competitors so not all the features are here yet but I'm sure they will come soon enough such as Bookings Payments More features with Mobile Admin App

Kelsie from Self-employed

Great Platform

I really enjoy using the app and it helps to keep me organized and saves me time when creating and distributing workouts to my clients

Pros

I like that I can design different styles of workouts for my clients and they can easily log all their measurements and data. This software is straightforward and simple to use from both the coach's and client's side.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this software. They are coming out with updates all the time and I look forward to what else they plan to bring. It would be great if they could do a scheduling system so I can set my hours and clients can schedule themselves or adjust it if they need to change times. But I'm sure a feature like that will be coming here at some point.

Reasons for Choosing Everfit

They are very fair with their pricing and their customer support is great!

Cori from Redefining Strength

A platform to grow with!

Honestly the most supportive software out there!

Pros

This software is easy to use and build out programming to meet your needs. And there is room to truly grow your business whether you do one on one coaching, group training or even just want to sell set programs. I love that it is so focused on ease of used and not bogged down in pointless features. Everything is about creating a great training experience for the client and the trainer.

Cons

So far nothing. Learning to use it has been easy and so many of the flaws I've seen in other softwares have been taken care of.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

Customer support was slow. There were constant bugs. And we couldn't create so many different program levels for different client needs.

Mel from AMF

Simply Simple

Overall, easy to keep client information organized and add value to what clients pay for.

Pros

Everfit condensed the overwhelming amount of data that other services overcomplicate. It is super easy and simple to use. Clients can take control of updating their data as well. Feedback helps clients stay on track and the incredible pricing/packages offered allow anyone to come in and try the service.

Cons

I wish there was a live workout option where clients could join zoom on "training" vs as a task in order to count as a workout.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

too expensive and complicated system. did not offer what I'm looking for.

Joey from Alinea Performance

Amazing App for a Truly Personalized Coaching Experience

As a coach, my focus is making sure clients are doing what is being asked. The best software with the best data doesn’t guarantee clients will do what they need. So when I have multiple clients tell me how much THEY love the user app and how SIMPLE it is for them to SUCCEED, I know moving to Everfit was the best decision. My experience has been nothing short of incredible. Clients love the user interface. I as a physical therapist and coach get to use all the tools I know of, in order to deliver the highest level of programming to my clients and to top it all off, the Everfit team even jumped on a Zoom call with me to answer any questions and get my feedback.

Pros

DATA!! As a physical therapist and an online performance coach, I focus on a very scientific and data based approach of programming in order to the precise amount of load (resistance), volume (reps and sets), and even tempo. This is the first app, that I have ever used, that not only adds in all the components of high end programming, but gives you the data to expedite the process and making future progressions to clients with ease such as working off a 1-rep max. This doesn’t even include everything else the app can do such as deliver PDFs, videos, nutrition coaching, and more.

Cons

There’s nothing I don’t like. This app by far exceeds any other app out there TRYING to do what this does out of the box.

1. Data 2. User Interface for clients

David from SWEATRX

Excellent product to deliver personal training quickly and efficiently to my clients.

They are VERY quick to respond and always have an answer. I was able to talk to the creators and their vision for future features is everything we want!

Pros

The exercise, workout, and program builder are VERY intuitive and customizable. This platform has everthing that we were looking for in a software. The overall design is pleasing, the number of items we can easily track from nutrition with MyFitnessPal, habit tracking, workout progressions. I even love the ability to quickly add programs into a client's account.

Cons

I would love a way to charge people inside of the platform. I am also looking forward to a white label version of their app so that I can completely customize the software.

Reasons for Choosing Everfit

I prefer the UX/UI and Everfit.io just felt easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

I prefer the UX/UI and Everfit.io just felt easier to use.

Sarah from Strong with Sarah

EverFit continues to blow my mind!

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly care about their clients. They are open to feedback about new features which is awesome!

Pros

I like that this software is easy to use, and also provides an awesome user experience for my clients! It look sleek and modern on the client-facing end, and is easy to navigate as a coach! So far I haven't experienced many glitches at all compared to other PT/Coaching softwares I use. I love that it syncs with My Fitness Pal, and the messenger allows you to send videos. I also LOVE that the development team is open to new ideas and features. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] take the time to email me back when I have suggestions and that is a huge draw to me. It's clear that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] care about their clients, and that they truly want to make this software the best possible.

Cons

There are a few features I would love to see implemented, and I know EverFit has some of these in development already: - Habit Coaching - The ability to schedule messages ahead of time for each client (without needing autoflow) - The ability to store content like training videos, PDF worksheets, etc, with a place in the app for clients to reference all these tools in the future - The ability to send audio messages. Sending videos is a great first step, but adding audio messages too would be amazing! I've already shared these wishes with EverFit, and they've told me they are working to implement them which is huge. I currently use a different software with most of my clients but it's not as user-friendly so as soon as these features are added I will absolutely be jumping to EverFit full time!

Annah from Annah Hayes Fitness

Loving Everfit!

Everfit is a great tool for managing programs for my online clients.

Pros

Cons

I wish there was a list option for the calendar vs a calendar view.

Laura from LS Training

Personal trainer life-saver

10/10! I'm so glad to have found Everfit!

Pros

I love how Everfit is SO easy for new clients to figure out and navigate. I've only had a few issues with people not understanding how to use it, but even then, they pick up quickly. The ease of use is awesome for adherance and accountability and helps me see updates to workouts and food journals in real-time. The ease of scheduling and designing workouts saves me a ton of headache every week, especially as my client base grows. Thanks Everfit!

Cons

I am looking forward to seeing all the new features rolling out. Because of it's newness, there are some bugs and glitches once in a while, but all were always quickly corrected by the awesome Everfit team!

Davina from Wellness with Davina B.

A Heaven Sent Platform!

I love it! It makes it easy for me to help people achieve their wellness goals, no matter where they are.

Pros

I love that I can build customized programs for each client using this platform. My programs include videos, audio, and images. I can create amazing interactive experiences using the tools available in Everfit. My clients also really love the ease of use.

Cons

Longing for the release of the flexible start date autoflow. I would also love to see more video workouts, versus just video demos. Personally and from client feedback, we prefer to have for example a 20 full-body workout that is 1 video versus a demo video for each move.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

No customer support and they took 15% of each payment for hosting. I had payments due and never received them. No one ever got back to me from customer support. The app was also glitchy and had mo customization options. I'm assuming they went out of business.

Response from Everfit Technologies

Replied December 2020

Thank you, Davina! The flexible start date Autoflow/Automation is now available! We are also working on a longer-form workout video option. Stay tuned!

Mary Ann from MAS Life Coaching

Getting MAS out of my coaching

My overall experience has been great and I will be using it for my coaching business going forward.

Pros

I love the look of this app. It is easy to navigate and so welcoming for my clients. I also LOVE the messaging feature and the tracking - love it! I also LOVE the app developers - they are easy to reach and eager to make it even better. I also love the TASK feature for the clients. I am able to prescribe things like daily meditations there - so great for helping clients.

Cons

The workout logging needs some tweaks to make it easier to see what was prescribed and actually done.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

This app is easier to navigate and more user friendly, especially for beginner clients.

Jenn from GSD Doonstar

Game Changer

Amazing! Simple, easy, helpful and just amazing

Pros

The whole product is amazing, I have been able to stream line to one platform and I am not able to get much more detail about my clients as well as constantly being in contact. Any time I have had a question or issue support have been amazing at coming back to me with solutions and answers! I can’t recommend this enough!

Cons

None at all that I can think of?? It honestly has been amazing

Reasons for Choosing Everfit

It does everything these do combined and is much better value for money

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

A central app and location

Tae-woo from WaeTooFit

It's been great, my clients find it very user friendly as well.

Pros

Very user friendly with a lot of videos of exercises and features.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

Not as user friendly and not as pleasing to the eye

Tiffany from Kipani Strength and Fitness

New Trainer

I'm new to using personal training software. I researched many platforms before choosing Everfit. As stated before, the software is very easy to use and there are so many things within it to give my clients the best experience with their training. The customer service is amazing. My concerns were always handled in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this Everfit to other trainers!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the software. There are so many different things you can do within the Everfit to streamline all that you would need with online/ in person training. The customer service has always been great and prompt with helping to solve any issues that may arise.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this software

Christina from Phoenix Fitness Company

Best online training software app!

Great product!

Pros

Easy to use, tracks everything wonderfully.

Cons

Its difficult to change the email for confirmed clients.

Price and features.

Robert from Strength Base

Strength Base implementing Everfit

This software is allowing us to move away from excel, and streamlining our personal training programmes which saves us so much time so we can spend our newly saved time communicating and catching up with our clients rather than spending so much time on writing up programmes from scratch.

Pros

We love how easy it is to use, not just for us as coaches, but also for the ease of use for our clients we programme for. Everfit allows us to use a single piece of software for us to manage both our in-house gym clients, as well as our online clients from across the country!

Cons

We noticed that the software currently doesn't feature the ability for us to manually input our client's 1 rep maxes, however the co-owners have assured us that the development team will be adding this feature very soon!

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

We switched because the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually reached out to us about their software and all the features were perfect for us to make our product more professional and effective.

Anders from CoachCarbo Fitness

Most user friendly coaching platform

I'm really happy with my choice to go with Everfit. They have or are developing all features and aspects I need for my business. They answer very quickly to every question I might have and do what they can to improve my experience

Pros

I really love the smooth layout and user friendly interface for my clients

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

User friendly and recommendation from a trusted colleague

Crystal from WordNerd Fitness

I am very very happy with Everfit. My clients are able to easily access their workouts, track habits we've discussed, and communicate with me all in the app.

Pros

I love how easy it was to set up for myself and my client. I've tried several others and have always run into problems along the way. Adding exercises and creating workouts was a breeze. I also love how attentive the company is when I have questions for them. Responses are super timely, which is rare in any business lately.

Cons

The only issue I had was not being able to figure out how best to set up a particular workout. I did what made sense and after conversing with customer service found out i did it correctly. A help/faq section would alleviate that issue

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

I needed/wanted something that was more user friendly for me and my clients.

Todd from Todd Baugus Fitness

Better than Trainerize!

Overall experience with this app is that it works better than a lot of apps I have used in the past!

Pros

I find the use of this software very easy and I enjoy the different varieties of exercises and using them for my clients!

Cons

I haven’t came across anything at the moment.

Ashley from Ashley Hodge Fitness

Amazing CRM System!!

I love Everfit!! I love working with the admin and I feel like I can share my feedback openly.

Pros

Its easy to use and it's a great way to manage my clients in one application

Cons

There is not anything that I dislike about this software

Tasha from FITMOMOKGN Fitness

User friendly!

So far so good!

Pros

I am really enjoying this app. I am new in this industry and have been trying out many apps. This one so far is the best! Easy to navigate. Very easy for my clients. I would highly recommend.

Cons

I wish you could print out your workouts! I am sure they will add more options in the future.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

I am only free trialing until I find the perfect fit. So far Everfit is a great option for me.

Nikita from Real Strong People

My clients are loving Everfit!

Pros

The exercise programming feature is the best and most flexible I have tried thus far—even better than TrueCoach, in my opinion. Lots of options, like adding Tempo, RPE, Supersetting, etc. My clients are also loving the interface of the app and the timer features—it's all very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I'm really looking forward to the payment system integration (supposed to be coming soon), which will make it much easier for me to manage my business from one centralized location.

Reasons for Switching to Everfit

TrueCoach lacked nutrition features, Trainerize was a pain to program workouts in.

Jonathan from GamePoint Performance

Great functionality and design, consistently improving

Pros

I beta tested Everfit starting late last year. The best thing about it is how intent the designers and engineers are in creating an app that has a masterful backend for the trainer but also an uncomplicated, easy-to-use interface for the person working out.

Cons

Cost may be a concern for large organizations but is almost a no-brainer for individual trainers to medium-sized training providers.

Michelle from Michelle Motivates

Great App, so easy to use for me and my clients

The customer service experience has been great, I cannot fault it. Everfit always contact me when I submit a request. It took me a while to decide which app to use but I am glad I waited.

Pros

The features are very flexible and can be adapted easily to fit with my needs. My clients also find it very user friendly which is something I have struggled with, with other apps. I would recommend this to anyone in the fitness industry.

Cons

The additional features are quite expensive for what I would use them for.

Patryk from Pinnacle Health and Fitness

Fully integrated coaching app

Easy way to integrate all aspects of my coaching into one platform. My clients so far like the interactiveness with the app and they no longer have to use our pen and paper workout sheets. Working on nutrition with clients is difficult, so having them at least build familiarity with their diet is a big bonus.

Pros

Setting task and habit goals for clients and being able to upload your own movement videos for clients.

Cons

Additional nutrition features although macronutrient tracking is being added soon.

Ash from Strength Base

Superb Product

Pros

The software is brilliant, so easy to use with well laid out tutorials to make the entire process effortless but most importantly enjoyable! But not only this, Long and his team are at the end of the phone whenever we need them to answer any questions we may have, customer service is incredible! Cannot recommend this enough!

Cons

Honestly, I like everything about it! Great product

Nancy from Restaurant

User friendly & versatile!

Overall very satisfied! I tried out a few other competitors and this one was by far the best.

Pros

I love building workouts through Everfit - it's so easy to customize a workout plan for my clients. The interface is aesthetically pleasing, intuitive and easy to pick up. Everfit is constantly innovating and adding new features, so I feel like I'm getting a lot more than what other companies offer. I like that there's My Fitness Pal macro integration and food journals, and the progress charts make it easy for myself and my clients to track progress.

Cons

I can't think of any outstanding cons, and if there were, the Everfit team would be quick to find a solutino to it!

Torie from Ready-Set-Go

Great Software for Personal Training Business

Pros

The product is very easy to use. I can plan multiple programs in minutes, rather than hours.

Cons

On the iphone the pause button is right in the way of the timer, for the interval program

Response from Everfit Technologies

Replied February 2021

Hi Torie, thank you for the love! We just reached out to you to double-check on the iPhone's pause button.

Charley from EnduroRun Training

EnduroRun Training

I’ve been highly impressed with Everfit. It’s intuitive software is a valuable asset to my business.

Pros

The customisable features are fantastic and really help to promote my branding.

Cons

I would find it useful to add client forms to the platform, however this is a feature due to be released.

Ivan from Toolitfitness

Awesome features

Its awesome.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and very relatable. i can see myself working with something like this.

Cons

the language is too technical for people who may not know much about fitness.