What are fitli users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using fitli software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy for clients to use. Better cost than competitors."
  • icon"The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful."
  • icon"They are incredibly responsive via chat and email when I have a question and additionally are helpful and patient."
  • icon"No app available for android users, there is one for iPhones though."
  • icon"Instead of being able to change pricing in classes, I've had to delete them and start over. A tiny complaint, but you asked.)."
  • icon"I have only been using it for about 2 month consistently, I haven't found too many road blocks, but I have not used all of the features yet. I will leave a updated review as time goes on."

Browse all fitli Reviews

• Have you used fitli and would like to share your experience with others?

Katie

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I would decide to use Fitli again and again!

Pros

This has been a fabulous experience from the start. The reps have been so extremely kind, prompt with help and thorough. Any question or concern that I have, is answered quickly through their customer service chat feature. They have been so patient with me (as I learn to use the program) and have made it all one of my favorite parts of my business. Fitli is easily integrated with my website, provides many options for me to develop promo codes and is very user friendly. You also cannot beat the price! I never thought I would be in love with my studio management company but I am. They are regular names in my household and that's exactly the kind of experience I want!

Cons

Something I love about Fitli is that they are always working on adding new features! They listen to their customers and what would make the program even better. I would love to see an app for admin one day, they currently have one for studio members. I would also love for them to add the ability for a customer to purchase a gift card in a custom amount. But truly, I have no complaints about Fitli, just features I look forward to in the future.

Alieta

Fitli review for Isobarre

Excellent

Pros

I like the ease of use for both my customers and myself.

Cons

The software is relatively unknown and when making the switch I encountered resistance from my older clientele who are tech intimidated.

Reasons for choosing fitli

I had used Zen Planner prior to Mindbody and my clients did not like it at all.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody was difficult to use for my small business and they attempted to triple their service fee literally overnight when I had just launched my business, trying to hold my business hostage for their fee. I found Fitli through other small businesses

Cindy

June 2022

Fitli product review

Pros

The setup conversation I had made setup relatively easy. Customer service is easy to reach and helpful and far as the product will allow them to be. The flexibility for registration and cancellation windows is helpful.

Cons

*Would like the opportunity to blast text or email without have to set up a fake class. *Would like admin access from the app or at least the opportunity to view participant names for the class. *Would like the ability to rearrange class schedules without having to cancel and recreate classes. Although I have put that 8 is max capacity in my facility a new class defaults to 10. I have to reset it each time. *Stars are confusion. I have had multiple occasions where customers clicked a start thinking they were giving a good review (the equivalent of five stars). It's happened once in my studio and twice in the last studio I was employed. One client is older and did it three times in a row because she kept messing up. I had to have them rejected (and let the customer know) because her error reduced from five stars to four. *I messaged today wanting to create a credit package that I could apply to monthly auto renewal members. I have been sick a week and will be out on vacation. I am not willing to have them cancel and select a new package to give them a refund. That's frustrating for the customer.

Reasons for choosing fitli

Cost compared with services offered. My prior employer used this app and customers followed me so it was easy to have them use the same app.

Mindy

May 2022

Review of Fitli

Overall my experience was a 6/10.

Pros

Clients could pay for sessions and receive reminders without my involvement. This freed up a lot of time for me as a business owner. Reports easy to generate. Customer service was always helpful.

Cons

Rescheduling appointments was cumbersome for me as admin. Users complained of not being able to easily register for classes or workshops.

Reasons for choosing fitli

A consultant recommended Fitli based on the size and scope of my business, the cost and good customer service reviews.

Response from fitli

Hi Mindy - I'm very sorry to hear that you did not have an ideal experience using our software. Sadly, this is the first time I have heard things were not working well for you. We would have gladly tried to help make some integration suggestions or improvements given the chance. It's especially disappointing that we did not get a chance to make things better for you and your clients as this feedback runs counter to what we typically hear. In fact, most of the feedback we receive is about clients who find it very easy and convenient to book classes, appointments, or workshops using the mobile app or website portal. Of course, I know we are not even close to perfect and have lots of improvement potential. One way or another, we failed you. For that, I am sorry. This kind of review will make us work doubly hard to make sure everybody is getting the most out of our software. Best regards, John Cline Founder @ Fitli

Replied May 2022

Paige

April 2022

A Great Product for the Price!!!

I have had nothing but excellent customer service. Any problem I encounter, I get responses quickly and efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has also reached out personally on many occasions. I have also given suggestions for improvements that have been implemented.

Pros

I think as a sole employee of a company you are always looking for ways t be economical. This app has saved me countless hours and is affordable for my small business.

Cons

There are some features I wish the app had , such as the ability to purchase more than one item at a time. and the ability to add and remove relationships and make them active or inactive as needed by the admins.

Reasons for choosing fitli

price and functionality for my business.

Reasons for switching to fitli

They raised the prices by 200% a few years back and that would have bankrupted my business.

Howard

Industry: Performing Arts

A great value, excellent customer service

Excellent

Pros

Fitli is ideal for a small dance studio that needs to hold down costs. Does all the essential basics: class scheduling, packages, appointments, blocking out studio rentals, sales reports, class histories for students. Customer service has been superb. They have added some important features, like the ability to associate accounts with more than one person, like for a familiy. And they definitely have features I haven't even used yet.

Cons

It's a little more challenging to use when I need to go back in time to record payments or catch up records, but I've learned workarounds for most of these issues. Would be nice to have an android app as well as the iPhone app.

Reasons for choosing fitli

Reviews, online descriptions and price.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody was expensive and getting more expensive. And the company was always trying to foist expensive on you costly marketing services and networking that was of little value.

Sandra

April 2022

Fitli Is A Great Software System

Pros

The ease of transitioning my business and client base over from another software platform was key as well as overall ease of use. Fitli offers very responsive & amazing customer service every step of the way.

Cons

I can’t say anything negative about the software or company.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody hiked their monthly rates & credit card processing rates so rapidly that I had to make a switch.

Dawn

March 2022

I highly recommend Fitli for your small business

I would and have highly recommend Fitli, my experience has been nothing but great!

Pros

The Fitli software is super easy to use. I used to use another brand that was ridiculously complicated. Fitli is super easy to set up and their customer service is amazing. Both of these things are super important to me.

Cons

There are no cons. I love Fitli, they have been great for me in all ways!

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mind Body was crazy expensive & confusing. They didn't really care about small businesses and even though I started using them from the beginning. It was a happy day when I ditched them and found Fitli. They care about small businesses and you feel like you are getting individual attention for your specific needs.

Maggie

Industry: Performing Arts

May 2022

Perfect for small business

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to learn. Customer service excellent!

Cons

I would have liked to see the name of the person that made the payment instead of just a fitli number.

Angelo

June 2022

Lots of features with a competitive price

Very good

Pros

Great support and interest in helping the client.

Cons

There are still some management and display features that would make the product easier to implement for various scenarios.

Reasons for choosing fitli

Seemed like the best value for the price.

mary

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great value, Easy to set up and use. Customer Service is professional with a fast response time.

Ease of setup, customer usability and scheduling are a big selling point!

Pros

As a small Pilates Studio I was looking for a software package that would enable my clients to access my website and be able to schedule and purchase packages. Fitli fit all of my requirements. I set up a demo and purchased it the following week. I would give 10 stars for the support team. Their response time is amazing. I checked other scheduling software and the price was too high for a small business. The setup to schedule, enter customers, setup packages and memberships was so simple. I can usually find the answers to my questions with the help section. If you are a small or medium studio you need to purchase this software.

Cons

Mobile application. It would be nice to be able to customize some of the reports.

Ease of use and price

Reasons for switching to fitli

Customer support and price.

Rhea

User And customer friendly

From my first demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was hooked. What I love most about this company is the people. The are knowledgeable, responsive and I never feel like I am being sold to. If there is something I feel I could use as a business owner that doesn’t already exist they find a way to make it happen.

Pros

It is so easy to use. Straight forward and functional.

Cons

Moving or rescheduling appointments could use some streamlining

Reasons for choosing fitli

There customer service is incredible. I feel like they want my business to succeed just as much as I do. They truly care about what there customers need and find a way to make it happen.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Cost mostly. Also found it extremely frustrating when pricing, or features were changed with very little or if any notice.

Lynne

Perfect for me

My clients found the software easy to use and did not experience glitches with the system. I loved the accessibility to help. Questions are answered promptly and satisfactorily.

Pros

This software is very straightforward and easy to use. The staff are very responsive to my questions.

Cons

I would like for it to be available on android.

Reasons for choosing fitli

My interaction with Fitli when choosing software was what won me over. They were responsive to questions, concerns and readily available to help out when I was ready to set up.

Reasons for switching to fitli

Mindbody was cumbersome, and overpriced. New features actually put competitors on the opening page of the app which could take customers elsewhere. If you advertised on that page, they would take a percentage of the booking - I PAY for people to book classes and shouldn't have to pay for the service to advertise competitors and/or charge me for having to advertise specials. MB also did not respond to complaints or concerns.

Pat

SAVE YOURSELF TIME, MONEY AND FRUSTRATION! FITLI IS THE BEST!

I don't think I've ever looked forward to writing a review in my life but there is always a first for everything and FITLI more than deserves this review! I wish I could adequately express how wonderful a company and an application FITLI is! After wasting too much time, energy, and $$ on MindBody, I was very grateful to find this company! The customer service is beyond compare. John worked with me first over a couple of phone calls to establish whether this was the right software for me and whether we were a company that FITLI could serve. They went outside of their comfort zone, I'm sure, working with us as we are not the usual people they serve - we teach and coach a sport; our needs are radically different from that of a yoga studio, per se. But after a couple of calls, John handed off the baton to Dan who has been the most patient, supportive, nonjudgmental teacher and guide one could ever ask for. By the time our application was set up, I felt confident I could manage it on my own. And when I got stuck in the process of setting it up, he made sure I got the support I needed. No frustration, no long waits for him to get back to me. In fact, I don't think I've ever even waited more than a few hours. Setting up was done in a matter of days over several weeks and didn't come close to taking the time MindBody would have taken (months). It was slowed by the time I had available to work on it; FITLI was always there when I was available to move forward on set-up. Our athletes are excited to have an electronic process for signing up for practices and paying fees. And our bookkeeper reports that her work has been streamlined - about twice as fast as what she used to do. All this is well-worth the cost which is thankfully also very transparent. The application is easy to use. I'm not the only one saying this - all of our customers are saying it too, even those who've had to contact FITLI to ask for help. We don't have the most tech-savvy customer-base and yet everyone is up and running within less than ten days of going live with the software. There are a couple of very minor changes I'd like to see in the software and I appreciate that FITLI listens to those concerns and let's me know that updates are planned. Don't look any further - you've found the people and the software!

Pros

Easy to use, transparent and amazing customer service.

Cons

Tiny inconveniences like not being able to change certain choices when setting up or the fact that I have to constantly pass by the request to review the instructor (me) every time I enter anything.

Lamarr

To The Point!!

Phenomenal customer service. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and down to earth nature of this awesome team at Fitli! Definitely a team that is open to change, willing to listen and accountable to their standards. A rarity in business today. Fitli is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Pros

Easy to set up & navigate A1 Support!!! Clients found the software easy to use Option to be rated built into the software

Cons

Would like Quickbooks integration or additional payment options other than Braintree.

Reasons for choosing fitli

Honestly one had a few extra features but (for me) nothing is more important than the relationship that’s established. I don’t feel like a number or like I’m bothering someone to get an answer to my question! Thanks Team Fitli

Reasons for switching to fitli

It would take 24 or more hours to get a response to questions. An overall good service but those response times had potential impact on a sale. Tried the Fitli trial, had a question on the weekend and didn’t expect an answer til Monday. Got a response an hour later. MIND BLOWN That level of service remains consistent!! Love this team!!

Tara

Best customer service, hands down

I enjoy using Fitli. They are affordable, reliable, helpful and the program is useful for our small yoga studio. I trust them, the program, and recommend it to others without reservation.

Pros

Because we are a small yoga studio, we don't need all the bells and whistles that some of the 'main stream' products offer, nor can our budget afford them. Fitli meets our needs and our budget and their customer service is hands down some of the best I've ever experienced. They are knowledgable, responsive, helpful and available. I enjoy working with their team. The program is easy to use and reliable. When I first started using it, we were only using it for credit card processing and to build our membership database. Over time our studio has evolved, and we are now using it for attendance, class notes, teacher communication, class registration, credit card processing, and student communication. Honestly, I've never had a single problem with the program and highly recommend it to other studios.

Cons

Like all programs there are some limitations, but the team is responsive to client feedback and is always working on adding features that we've requested. Over time they have made some new features available that have been helpful. If I made a list of everything that it is missing that I would like to have for our studio, it would still be a short list.

Shelly

February 2022

Fitli is a great product

I have from day one felt cared for and well taken care of by the staff and support at Fitli. As a brand new business - Fitli has been amazing!

Pros

Fitli works increibly well for small businesses. It keeps all payments in one place. It helps the clients to do their part by signing up and withdrawing from class. It is a secretary for the owner

Cons

The only pitfalls are when the app is acting up. It can cause mass chaos for clients when the app is down. I think if Fitli would send out emails to all users when issues arise - that would make the business owners responsibility for technical difficulties and answering to confused clients much easier.

Reasons for choosing fitli

I wanted to go with a smaller outfit. A more personal connection with the people at Fitli. I felt cared for.

Gentry

Fitli for the Win!

Customer service is key with a close second as being an affordable product. The Fitli team is quick to respond with clear and concise resolutions or assistance any time we need it. We are a small studio in a small town, but the app and website give us big city appeal (very polished and professional)!

Pros

Outstanding customer service!! We are a niche studio and they work perfect in product and cost allowing us to seamlessly serve our customers. Our participants have commented many times on the ease of just “book it”. Class leaders can see their rosters with a click of a button while participants can track their schedules with the flexibility of the app or the website!

Cons

We wish there was full functionality across Android products.

Reasons for choosing fitli

Great demo. Flexible yet pricing.

Robert

5 Stars for this software's potential.

I have been using the fitli software to manage class attendance and payments at a small yoga studio for a few months now. I had previously used Mind Body-Online but became so disgusted with their lack of customer support and high fees that I jumped at the chance to use an alternative. Fitli has been easy to set up our weekly class schedule with multiple instructors and types of classes, has acted as a complete solution for our customer attendance tracking and payments, and has done so at a very very low cost. The only short-coming is the ability to handle our retail sales, but this is a small part of our business and I'm sure fitli will implement the feature as time goes on. The fitli technical staff has been very responsive to minor bug fixes and very transparent when rolling out patches and upgrades. If I have a specific problem, I can email them and set up a phone conference right away to get things resolved, that is a virtual impossibility with MBO. The phone app allows our clients to keep up to date in real time with our schedule as well as book into our classes and purchase packages before arriving to the studio. As fitli grows, the app will allow people who travel to find us more easily and see the reviews our current customers have left. Bottom line is that I recommend this software for anyone needing a full solution to manage clientele attendance and payments.

Pros

Full solution to create a class schedule for our studio, track customer attendance and accept payments - all of which is extremely easy to set up.

Cons

Does not offer a full solution for retail sales. When I click on a clients name, I would like to see their purchase history. Often times we have people that come in a few days after a package has expired and we want to see when exactly they made the initial purchase. There does not seem to be an efficient way to do this.

Response from fitli

Hi Robert - Thank you for the great review. At the bottom you asked to be able to set the colors of the classes on the calendar. And... we launched that improvement a few weeks back. Enjoy!

Replied April 2017

Andrea

Great Value, Excellent Customer Support, Growing Company

Pros

The customer service is amazing. They are a small support team, so you know who will answer your questions. They are speedy in their responses, and give very thorough and clear answers. They are very open to learning your company needs and do everything they can to help you problem solve issues. The pricing structure is very reasonable for what you get. While there is certainly room for improvement on certain features (which they are constantly working to add and improve on), the format is clean and easy to use and find things. This is a pretty basic software, but I think the majority of business owners would benefit from using Fitli as long as they don't need something super complicated. Plus, as stated, they have been improving and adding more features... I believe it worth checking out if you thinking of switching!

Cons

There are a few items we asked to add or improve, and many items the Fitli team has already added or fixed. It's a process to prioritize requests, so we understand that as a new and smaller company improvements will take time. Plus, their customer service is so great, (and even though it can be a bit frustrating for us admin) it is worth the wait to see what improvements are up and coming. I know that for our customers it has been a good transition from MindBody (where we were before), but there are lots of requests for Android app (which they are working on). It is a bit confusing to some users at times, but we've been able to help resolve questions pretty quickly.

Tina

Fitli is Five Star

The monthly reports are beneficial for tracking sales, attendance, break downs of fees, discounts, etc

Pros

As a small business, Fitli meets and exceeds my needs and expectations for affordable and quality service. Their customer service is top notch!

Cons

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for a customer to book the same class more than once. Many of my customers want to pay for family or friends to take a class with them.

Customer service

~Cost ~Ease of use

Katie

Customer Service Can't Be Beat

It has been wonderful. After my initial trial I did switch to another software to try to save money but ended up returning to fitli because of their customer service. If you have a question or issue they respond quickly and are helpful. They listen to their customers and work hard to create or fix features based on feedback.

Pros

The service cannot be beat. From the beginning fitli provides a 45 minute intro to their product so that you can see firsthand whether their software works for your business. They are incredibly responsive via chat and email when I have a question and additionally are helpful and patient.

Cons

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the software, specifically the personal, professional and business profiles are too much for me. Admittedly, the capabilities may be beyond my needs at the moment (and probably my expertise!)

Reasons for choosing fitli

Customer service. They offered all of the features I was looking for: booking, payment, automated reminders.

Reasons for switching to fitli

There was a bug on the website that prevented customers from booking. While I did contact customer service my problem was never resolved.

Cassie

Easy, Efficient and Awesome Customer Service

Fantastic customer service. When I was trying to decide what to use for my payments and scheduling for my business - they spent time with me in any way I needed. With a demo, follow up questions, etc. Theyre always happy to help and never make you feel like you’re a bother.

Pros

This software helps me organize my business scheduling, packages for my clients, easy payment processes and the reporting and promotions features are easy and useful.

Cons

I can’t say there’s much I don’t like, honestly.

Reasons for choosing fitli

The ease of use and the affordability.

Lori

Great scheduler

Pros

Fitli has been a great way to have my clients schedule classes and purchase packages. The app is easy to use once they get the hang of it. The value is excellent and just what I need.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It has what I need

Reasons for choosing fitli

I like fitli for its interface and ease

Price and service

Anita

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Fitli helped me launch my yoga business

Overall experience has been EXCELLENT, mainly due to the responsiveness and patience of customer service.

Pros

Customer Service. The staff are EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. The initial introduction and training on the software was personalized and clear.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are rigid. For example, once you create a class or package. You cannot edit the name or the time of the class, but must create a new class. However the company is extremely open and responsive to suggestions and has already introduced new features that users like myself have suggested.

Reasons for choosing fitli

Price and customer service.

fitli