• Pros

• "It is relatively easy to set up. The End User/Client journey and registration is simple and logical. The team is responsive and open to ideas. It is affordable. It is a young and agile team."

• "Very simple and I get every time helped when I had a problem!"

• "Customer Support Customer friendly Very easy for customers and their clients as well Nice appearance Very good pricing "

• Cons

• "It would be nice to send a newsletter via the software "

• "Customers told me that sometimes they were not able to log-in or book a class."

• "sometimes slow in reaction even though internet connection is stable."

Browse FitogramPro Reviews

FitogramPro is Pro

Pros

Easy to handle and every feature that i need!

Cons

I like everything!

Stefan from Soundcycle

Perfect software for my cycling studio

Pros

Very easy to use for me, my instructors and my customers and very organized and clear interface. Use it for hundreds of bookings each month and sell packages as well. Works flawless and very stable. Intergrates nicely into my website. Works very reliable on all my devices, Mac or iPad or iPhone.

Cons

There is reporting, but it is not customizable (yet). They are constantly adding features and improve, so that is not a deal breaker for me. CRM: tagging system is cool, but could probably be better used in conjunction with reporting. Export to csv possible, but I would like to see it properly formatted for import into Apple contacts or google contacts, so one could use the data better

Reasons for Choosing FitogramPro

All the functions I needed. Not bloated like MINDBODY with 100s of functions I dont need and have to pay for. Best value for money

Michael from YogaYa GbR

Great support for the management processes of our studios

I have the impression, that the Fitogram people are constantly working on the improvment and integrating new features. The support is very quick and friendly. It s a difficult market in Germany and I hope, this will continue

Pros

We're running three big yoga studios and for us, the online Check-in for the customers and the easy booking system are the most important big points of FG. Also the Backoffice Features like the debits, invoices, CRM etc. are really crucial for our business

Cons

There are some features, that really need the next evolutionary step, especially the Reporting System. But they know about it :-) I always prefere a software, where the developers are aware of the neccessity of constant inmrpovements...

Reasons for Choosing FitogramPro

First of all: we wanted a german company handling data secure and according to EU Law. At that time that was Fitogram and Eversports. FG has the price model, that better fitted out needs.

Dominique from YOGA L'ARBRE

Utile et efficace

FITOGRAM a vraiment allg ma tche administrative, de plus en plus dvoreuse en temps. En mme temps, nos lves apprcient la souplesse des possibilits de rservation des sances. En six mois d'utilisation, cela s'est traduit par une augmentation de plus de 20 % de prsence pour les cours rguliers.

Pros

Une belle interface professeur-lves qui apporte chacun une grande libert dans la gestion de ses activits, mme si cela ncessite au dbut un certain investissement en temps pour comprendre et tre l'aise dans l'utilisation de l'application. Le rsultat en vaut vraiment la peine.

Cons

La mise en route a t un peu laborieuse. Le site n'apporte pas toutes les explications que l'on voudrait avoir, mais heureusement le "Service aprs vente" est trs disponible et efficace. Il a su m'aider et me guider, pas pas.

Reasons for Choosing FitogramPro

J'ai t approch par d'autres entreprises, mais seul FITOGRAM PRO a viter de vouloir "forcer la porte". FITOGRAM PRO m'a offert la garantie d'un vrai service et non pas la seule perspective d'une ponction financire proportionnelle sur nos activits. L'quipe est ractive et soucieuse d'amliorer le produit.

Kerstin from YogaZeit Leipzig

Great!

I use fitogram as booking software, to keep track of my customers, their contracts, payments. I linked the calender to my website (widget). Good an fast support.

Pros

I dont have to do any paper work anymore (lists of participation, invoices...). Self-explaining software, easy to use for customers, intuitive for me as admin. Since I have a small yoga studio with me as the only teacher the offered features of the free software are sufficient for me! Customers have the possibility to book via my website or via app.

Cons

Customers told me that sometimes they were not able to log-in or book a class.

Price

Anastasia from Yogalidou

Balanced Business

First of ALL - i dont need any Whatsapp groups or anything to handle my business . Nore do I have to wait for answers to know if anybody is coming to my class. Even the payment system is easy solved so that I never forget to check if my customer has payed or not! Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Pros

FitogramPro helps me a lot in managing my business. The number of my participants will be booked automatically and cancellations can be carried out independently. I dont have to organize anything anymore and my customers are very satisfied with this booking option because its very easy and saves a lot of time!

Cons

nothing! Its the perfect match for me :=

Helena from Feeel You

I like Fitogram

Organisation of courses

Pros

Very simple and I get every time helped when I had a problem!

Cons

if my clients pay with online banking I have to check on my own if it is done. There is on the market one system, where all this can happen automatically. But of Course it costs money for this service. At the moment we are selling in the studio, so we don't need the online paying.

it was more easy

Janine from Tatschlich Yoga

I am a BIG fan of FitogramPro!

I have a great overview of all my Yogis and can really easy see all details I need for my business.

Pros

It is very easy to handle and has all features you need for a yogastudio. I am a big fan of the customer support as they answer you right a way and always fix the problem. Id really recommend it to everybody who owns a yogastudio or fitness studio.

Cons

I dont really have any cons. If I have to say something maybe Fitogram can work a little better on their design? But thats it.

Fabienne from heyoga

Very good price/performance ratio

Very good experience over all!

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to send a newsletter via the software

KAthrin from deinyoga oberhausen

Industry: Mental Health Care

fitogram

Pros

easy to use. perfect support in case of problems

Cons

There isnt really anything i dislike