• Pros

• "Customer service is awesome. We had special requests and the staff was quick to adapt the software to fit our needs."

• "Easy to use , support is good , lot of features."

• "The exercise are easily found Easy to create a program fast Great support team to add the missing exercice."

• Cons

• "Would like to see better app for people to use on phone. I heard it has improved, but I do not utilize that with my clients anymore. I just print the PDF and hand to them. "

• "I can't seem to use all the features and teach all my clients on how to use it."

• "Some specific exercise have to be added, you must ask and then wait a few days to have it, so your customer wont have it in is program the same day."

Browse Hexfit Reviews

Daniel from Clinique de Mdecine Sportive - Club Sportif MAA

AMAZING ressource for exercises, lacking in layouts customizations for programs

Overall, very satisfied, but the 2 first cons I noted should be improved. A flag for image change and being able to change order of parameters is necessary in my humble opinion.

Pros

-Many exercises -Top customer service -Requesting new exercises is an easy and fast process (>36h) -Quick software when searching for exercises -Simple UI -I like the ''Session'' within a same training program. Perfect to do split days trainings with a session for each day

Cons

-The exercises we want is not always in the databank, yet there is no option to ''Flag'' the undesired alternative we put in client's program. Should have the option to ''Flag''. With a 'flag', both client and trainer would see this exercise needs to be changed and therefore know that the image is not quite like we demonstrated during our private session. As soon as the exercise has been added in HexFit, we would locate the ''flags'' and change them. -Cannot drag elements like ''weight'', ''note'', ''reps'' etc. Therefore, you MUST add these elements in the correct order. It's tedious when you already wrote all your weights and reps and then notice that the parameter not all in the same order as the previous exercises. -No phone app to create programs

Martine from The Mama Movement

Practical software for much of your needs!

Customer service is really great and are always available to receive your questions! I appreciate that a lot!

Pros

What I love about this software is the thousands of exercises available to us for training programs. It's super easy to find exercises, modify its instructions, and also the language. I also love that you can upload your own documents, create forms, and track clients' progress.

Cons

The app isn't quite easy to download and access for my clients. There seems to be a glitch. Also, modifying the programs takes a few steps.

Wilton from Wiltons Fitness & Wellness

Hexfit Review

See Pros

Pros

I purchased the physiograph years ago and enjoyed using it. It did require a bit of time putting exercise routines together. Then I stumbled upon Hexfit. I saw it was the same as exercise physiographe and immediately tried it out. Heres why I love using Hexfit software. As with physiographe clip art, I love the simple renditions of exercise movements. Most executed with good form. The movements are not some super fit-chic or muscle-bound guy that may be intimidating to some clients. I love the ability to print workout programs with pictures for my client to have in hand while on the gym floor. It eliminates wasted TIME searching for exercise videos over the phone (that may have incorrect form). I am a trainer that feels recovery time between sets is an important variable in program design. I build it into my programs. My older and senior clients love to have printed workout programs in hand.

Cons

The quality and view of exercise programs as they are presented on the app are not so good.

Reasons for Choosing Hexfit

Simple renditions of exercise movements.

Melanie from Nautilus plus

I use it everyday to write my reviews with my customers. Easy to use very complete. If you miss a question in the scep section they will notice you. Also, big plus, you can start and finish another time without losing any of your work or information

Cons

Response from Hexfit

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your answer, it is very appreciated by all the Hexfit team!

Robyn from Heart Strong Fitness

Customer Service is great, clients like to have everything all is one place.

My clients enjoy seeing their exercise together. The groups are also helpful for group classes.

Pros

There are lots of functions and exercises. I like that I can make reports and customize those reports as well.

Cons

I don't like how I can't edit the name of an exercise when making a program but have to do it in the exercise bank.

Hexfit user for 3 years

Hexfit helps us conentrate our files and follw-ups in one place. We can access at any time. It makes our daily tasks easy to manage. The software is continuously improving to respond to the clients' needs.

Pros

Cons

There is no schedule and invoice managing tools included.

Good software, easy to use. They did some updates most recently which improved the functionality

Easy professional PDF to client. Easier with the updates to alter the program.

Pros

Pictures are consistent with size and look. It reminds me of a Physical Therapy software program. Professional PDF's you can print with your brand on it. There are a couple different price structures to pick from.

Leon from lionfitnessx

Feedback from Lionfitness X

This is my first experience with a fitness App and still discovering new things

Pros

I found the software very user friendly and the program set up is really great. Also your software support was really great. He was patient and willing to assist whenever I needed help.

Cons

It was not easy to remove clients when they quit the programme as well as re-instate them. Their seems to be a delay on the chat function. I can utilize the chat function faster in WhatsApp or messenger than hex fit. Also when you enter and due to delay clients tend to enter multiple times and the same message then appears multiple time.

Brandon from Nautilus Plus

Amazing

Amazing, worth every penny nonetheless

Pros

Great software + very fast response time by employees!

Cons

Pricing a bit high! (Student here) - but still worth it

kalogerakis from iRun Magazine

The best tool to boost your work and manage your clients

Pros

Very large exercise bank , easy to use and very good marketing tool

Cons

Sometimes the application on i phone stinks

Tom from Sportquest

I'm satisfied with MyHexFit

I can use it to make my own programs!

Pros

Flexibility, number of exercises and information about the excercises. I like it that i can also sent in own pictures/texts of exercises.

Cons

Needed time to understand/use it, some options in the program i don't use yet - client specific data e.g.

Mark from Buzzfit

Help us a ton overseing our trainers

Pros

Easy to use , support is good , lot of features.

Cons

I can't seem to use all the features and teach all my clients on how to use it.

Claudia from mind2motion

it has a great database of exercises from beginner to advance and easy to use.

a better strength program for my athletes.

Pros

Easy to use, good graphics for clients to understand the exercise. Easy platform to use, the moving graphics are really good.

Cons

Cost, it is expensive and difficult to program interval sets and strength at the same time. It is better for stength and rehab a bit more complicated for all types of endurance sports.

Maxim from MAXIM FITNESS Private Studio

This is an amazing program for fitness professionals to ad value for the services they provide

Pros

Complete overall software to track my clients progressions and help then getting results with hands on.

Cons

No video for the software yet. You have to book an appointment to learn how to use the software. But the person that did training with me was excellent.