• Pros

• "I love how many exercises there are to choose from and that it makes it look like I have my own app. Very customizable. "

• "I love how simple it is to use and build templates on for clients. It saves me so much time m. "

• "So easy to navigate and brilliant time saving features. Just love it! "

• Cons

• "it is a little bit confusing to navigate at first but once you get the hang of it it becomes fairly easy to use."

• "Too many clicks necessary to get custom exercises set up. Otherwise great product."

• "Although the messaging and email service is excellent, I do find that I have to resync my email server with it - Really don't know why and may just be a glitch. But apart from that, it's great! "

Browse PT Distinction Reviews

Henrik from Center For Progression

Progress for your clients health and your business

I like the App since it give me control over my clients progression. There are several tools that my clients use daily to keep focus on their own progression.

Pros

The ability to use statistics and charts to review client results and the ability to give immediate feedback to a single client or to a group of clients. I also find it very easy to set up workout programs or swap a single exercise inside a clients program.

Cons

The message function needs to be improved. I have to go out and back in again to read new messages sometimes.

Gino from Meola Muscles Health & Fitness

I can say YES to every question now

I have basically everything i would tell my client to do as home work in the palm of their hands. A video series to should proper form when ever they need. Typically trainers are just trainers not video gurus so having the reference is perfect. My benefit from the program is using it to train multiple people at once and get more results. BES THING IS I DON'T HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF TO MY CLIENTS OVER AND OVER. I let the app do it.

Pros

I can give anyone I meet an automated program and still work with other clients. I can create custom routines to give my clients as homework and reference so if they forget anything its there all in one place. and the ORGANIZATION is amazing, easy to track everything and to see progress.

Cons

The android app features are still catching up and not as user friendly as the IOS app. Such as seeing pictures or uploading pictures.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

PTD is the homie for life lol it's my tool to SCALE my business. It's a logical platform to grow on.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

Just made sense to pay 60-80 for more access with PTD than 200 for having to upload my own videos.

Lots of Integrations - Overall Poor UI - Slow Development and Lots of Bugs & Unattractive Features

I am continuing the things I don't like here because I have been cut off above .... 6.) The client can automatically see once a message has been read- sometimes we have to dig deeper to get our clients the best possible response and this means we cannot respond right away. This makes for terrible customer service optics because it looks like we have "read" the message without responding. 7.) The app freezes and clients lose their workout tracking when their phone locks - PTD blames user error but this never happened with trainerize. Lastly - I hope that they start taking client feedback into consideration and take responsibility to look into the bugs mentioned above vs continuing to blame user error. Unfortunately I feel stuck with PTD because of the google sheets integration - but i MUCH prefer the look, ease of use and UI of Trainerize.

Pros

PTD has a lot of capabilities and integrations.

Cons

I wish that I had more good things to say about PTD. We made the switch from Trainerize to create an overall more integrated experience for our clients -- I was drawn to PTD only for the google sheets integration which is big for our client delivery - however PTD has many issues 1.) The UI looks very old and looks as though it hasn't been updated in years. It's slow - to me it looks like something that has been built using cheaper means - i am trying to say this in the nicest possible way - but I worked in silicon valley for years. 2.) Clients often do not get notifications and the PTD team has no better response other than blaming the phone of the user. If this were the case - my clients would have had the same issue with Trainerize and they didnt. I have spoken to other PTD users as well and everyone has the same issue. The lack of responsibility that they seem to take in tackling this very clear BUG does not sit well with me. 3.) The search feature in the mobile app does not work period. 4.) There software updates take FOREVER. Literally they always say "this will be taken care of in the next update" -- which seems to take months if ever. 5.) there is no way to make messages unread - this to me is such a SIMPLE request yet they fight it tooth and nail. Sometimes our team has to come back to a client question and we have no way of remembering what we need to follow up with (they claim this will be taken care of in the "next update" which is still yet to happen.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

only the google sheets integration

Holly from Fitting Fitness In

Global expansion

The software and the company has grown since I started over 3 years ago. Everyone was very helpful and the support and education they have in place now is the best. They have a great community with users that are always willing to help each other. This software made it very easy to expand my business globally.

Pros

PTDistinction is a robust application that enables the personal trainer to services many clients at the same time. The ability to have multiple groups with different programs, schedules, videos, and run automatically is one of the best features. I also love that I can create my own exercise videos so my clients get to see me demonstrating the exercise for them. I can also use the library of exercises for variety for my clients.

Cons

Getting everything set up on your own the first time was challenging. Now they have the Online University that steps you through how to set everything up and guides you on how to be successful with the software.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

PTDistinction is a very robust software. There is a lot to it. I still don't use everything it offers. The support is great and the community is awesome!

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

PTDistinction was a more robust software and offered more of what I was looking for.

Mike from MB Personal Training

An Absolute Must For Any Online Personal Trainer

PT Distinction is far the best online personal training / coaching programme I have used, in my experience. I have used others in the past, which were good, but for the price you pay, PTD is far more advanced, user friendly (for client and trainer) and the support you get is second-to-none. The PTD University is great too, as it shows you exactly how to do things. And in a few clicks you're on your way.

Pros

The ease of use for both trainer and client, especially V.3. The software is very clear, useable and easy to learn, even if you're not a technical wizz. All the sections are logical - "Coaching" is where you would find things that you would use to coach your client. "Tracking" is where you would expect things to be tracked. The scheduling of emails and messages are a really useful tool and really easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

I heard really good things about PT Distinction and it was recommended in a Personal Training Facebook group. They offered a free 30 day trial ( Like most softwares do ), but it really stood out for me. It had lots more features that others I had looked into and used at the time and I just felt it was a good fit for me.

Moh from MohFit Tech

PTD is a life saver

My overall experience is that I absolutely love this app and am thankful for being part of the team and a member as well.. This software has saved me so much time while also assisting me in giving my members the best service. The alerts, messaging, workouts, scheduling, calendar and all the features in this app is why I will continue using this application and why I fell in love with PTD and why the monthly fee does not matter to me because PTD deserves every penny.

Pros

I like that this software is easy to work with and set up especially for those who are just starting out and do not have a back end system built in order to assist members. This is such a time saver and the fact that this app allows for group messaging, alerts, and simple but super necessary features, is why I have been using PTD for 3 years+.

Cons

Could have complete customization rather than having members download the base form app and then having to manually change icon. This is present in all similar software in the market place though and is not an issue that PTD has alone. This is because Apple the company, made new app store rules which does not allow for third party hosting like it used to.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

PTD has more features and has way better customer support that usually respond within hours at the latest. I also like PTD over the rest because they do have an overall better platform and are mainly focused on online coaching rather than the other apps that are focused on in home gyms.

Andy from Stabilis Fitness Academy

The game changer I needed for my business

Time is important to me and initially, it took time to set up but now I concentrate on other things whilst the business runs itself giving me many hours back each week.

Pros

The system is an amazing asset to my business. I have an automated button on my website which leads the client to the PT distinction software allowing them to join and download their very own app which is branded to my business. Once they have gained access they enter a 12-week fat loss course which automates emails with all learning tools, educational videos, and much more straight to the client when I want them to receive it. They also complete consultation forms which allow me to design fitness programs based on their goals which my library now has an abundance of programs covering all areas. The clients are learning and achieving whilst I concentrate on the support. Such an easy software to use and integrates to PayPal for payment ease. Saves me so much time and allows my business to run smoothly.

Cons

I would like to see at the end of a program the client being congratulated and letting them know if they have achieved any personal bests, this was a good area my old software gave.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

The features in trainerize at the time were nowhere near as good and interactive as Pt Distinction.

Alan from S.W.A.T. Fit

The best out there and I have used quite a few to get to PTD

Not only is the software top drawer. the help you get from the guys is second to none. My dealings with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular have been very helpful. They even have an Online University which is extremely helpful. if you are a PT and want to enhance what you offer. This is the software for you!!!

Pros

PTD is everything you possibly need as a PT. It keeps your clients, diary, payments, programmes, habit tracking, emails and messages all in one handy place. With the recent updatye on Android now complete it is the perfect package. It has been especially helpful in recent times with clients having to train at home because of Covid. Even better as it is a useful tool when doing my Zoom PT sessions as I can show clients the videos of what exercises are in their programmes and go through them with them. Easy!!!!

Cons

Two things that I think would enhance it would be : 1. Better nutritional plans. This would really make it the PERFECT system out there. 2. A Marketplace where we could purchase ready made programmes, food plans and content,

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

My PT Hub just didn't work well for me and my clients. I got tired of it not doing what I needed it to do.

Jonathan from Freedom Nutrition Coaching

Game-Changer, Life-saver, The core of my business

Phenomenal. I love the responsiveness of the team. within 24h they get back to me, every single time. The software definitely has a learning curve, but they have shortened it dramatically with their PTD ninja courses, and it has made my quality of work so much better.

Pros

I can't begin to count the number of hours this software saves me, and allows me to free up an incredible amount of time, so that I'm able to spend more time working with my clients, and less time on menial administrative functions. It makes the entire process so easy, to the extent I can (and have) clients sign up from my website, submit payment, and start into my programs before I ever have personal contact with them. I never have to worry about my clients being taken care of, because of how this software allows me to create multiple touchpoints for my clients over the course of a week, without me having to always be connected to it.

Cons

Well, since the upgraded, updated Android app, I'm pretty much over the moon. If I was to have 1 feature that I wish could exist, I would like it to have a more robust CRM, in particular, email tracking of opens and link clicks. But really, that would just be the icing on top.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

The custom apps, the overall functionality, the ability to integrate white label into my website, and the overall value for money. It simply ticked more boxes at a higher quality than the other options.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the incredible review Jonathan. We're happy PT Distinction saves you so much time and helps you ensure your clients are always taken care of.

Luke from North Devon fitness and massage

Best PT software out there

Customer service has always been top notch, very glad that android has finally caught up. Keep it up!

Pros

The customization of the software is great, you can make it your own and on the client side its come a long way. Putting your own custom workouts in is great, and any PDFs, coaching videos etc is really handy.

Cons

Certain features I feel could be worked on. The schedule was always a little buggy for me so I stopped using it a while back - would be good if clients could use it to put in non-scheduled workouts. The adherence chart is a good idea but IMO needs to look more like a calendar than a daily tick sheet. Food diary is OK but would be better if MFP could work through it (So I just use it separately) Also the ability to take these out of view, rather than just have an empty section.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Custom app, payments, online portal are good selling points

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you Luke. Lots of good news for you... - You can integrate MFP, in fact we have the most complete integration of My Fitness Pal of any software! - Clients can also add items to their schedule by going to the schedule and clicking Add. - The schedule should be perfect so if you've had an issue there please let us know and we'll check out your set up for you. - The adherence chart is a very simple tick sheet for clients which gives them a clear view of their overall adherence making it easy to see and improve. It's a very similar chart to that used by the likes of Precision Nutrition. For a daily tick sheet in the calendar you could add habit tracking for your client as that is exactly what you describe, to do this click Add > Tracking > Habit. I hope that helps, and thank you once again for the great review.

Filipe from FitNurse

Why PTD is the best software if you want to save time and make your life easier

PTD was the first investment I made into my business. I coach Nurses and realized their time is too valuable to waste doing things that were unnecessary. And it was happening just because I didn't want to invest in a software. I was using Excel spreadsheets and PDF files and thought I was just replacing it to something more professional. But oh boy was I wrong. I got just so much more. This is a tremendous upgrade. You can't compare. It just looks so professional. I can do absolutely EVERYTHING with this. I can't think of something that I tried to do and couldn't! I'm using PTD for less than 2 years now, but I extremely happy with how this turned out. You can imagine it would not be easy to coach Nurses in a pandemic! But I had my best year yet, and I believe that PTD was a big part of it.

Pros

6 main things that I absolutely love about PTD: - Their support is just unmatched. I wish I could have this kind of support in my business. Your difficulties and doubts are always answered. If you want to do something and don't know how they'll literally guide you. And they do this fast. I just sent an e-mail at 1:27 AM and got a response at 11:52 AM. It's nuts. - Organization. Everything is in here, besides an email address, you don't need anything else. Everything looks that it belongs together and to the same brand. - It's easy to use for our clients. Even my mom could use this, and she doesn't know how to Google things. - Versatility of their Program builder. Resistance training? Yes. HIIT? Yes. LISS? Of course. Circuit training? Absolutely. You can even put a video of any class that you do! - Groups and templates. Imagine your perfect program. With workouts, videos to teach them something, e-mails, etc. Everything that you want, and everything prepared in advance and laid out perfectly. Now imagine that someone joins and you just click one button and everything just happens. What? Yes. This is the power of Groups. It just saves you a ton of time and makes everything so much easier. - They are always improving. Literally always working on something. I'm using PTD for less than 2 years and they did a massive upgrade to their iOS app, another massive upgrade to the Android app, they rebuilt their "program" section and a ton of little things that we (users) ask for.

Cons

You have to dedicate yourself to learn this. Since it offers so many different things to suit your style of coaching, it has a lot of stuff to learn. Once you get the principles and connect everything together, it becomes easy. If you're willing to learn, you can save a ton of time not having to do the same things yourself when they can be automatized. It's a huge potential benefit. But if you want something that just does the basics and is super simple to use, maybe there are better options. I just see this just kind of like exercise. If you just want to walk as an exercise, it's super easy and you just have to do it. But you'll get the results of just walking. But if you're willing to learn how to squat, deadlift, bench press, etc., and take that time, it will eventually get easier and you'll be able to maybe get better results. So if you want the best coaching service, you need this.

Daryll from Swagger State Athetics

The Hybrid Specialist

My overall experience with PTD has been great. Especially when the country shutdown back in March 2020. Because of PTD I now run a Hybrid business (a mixture of face to face and online). So when the shut down happened there was a seamless transition for all of my face to face clients. All I hade to do was change gym workouts to home based workouts for both my face to face and online clients. I felt really great for my clients and my business at that point. My clients didn't miss a beat (some came back stronger) and nor did my finances. I did feel bad for some of my fellow trainers, whom I told about PTD but didn't listen and for that they suffered.

Pros

What I like the most about PTD is the ease of use. The ease in not only adding a new client but, through groups, setting up every aspect of their program in less than 10 minutes. Speaking of groups, using the video instructions, I was able to set up my programs (strength, fat loss and muscle builder) in less than a week. The other thing I like about PTD is how easily it integrates with my website, paypal and other apps such as fitbit, myzone and myfitpal. This makes it so easy to monitor my clients activity, effort and eating. There is more that I really like such as the messaging center, the ability to watch client technique through video and the interval timer but I don't have that much time.

Cons

What I like least is that it's very robust. I mean, there's alot at your fingertips.. To the point that it's very easy to get overwhelmed trying to set everything up. I actually, quit. I got overwhelmed because I tried to set everything up all at one time. Big mistake. But here's the cool part, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to me to find out why I stop my subscription. That meant the world to me. He got me back inline and it's been awesome ever since

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the amazing review Daryll. We're so pleased you had your hybrid coaching all set up before the pandemic hit and your coaching and finances haven't suffered at all.

Kevin from Total Human Performance LLC

PT Distinction Walks the Talk

The software has allowed me to continue with my business through the pandemic. I am able to move in-person training clients to the app and also use it as part of remote/video training service.

Pros

PT Distinction is easy to use and fits into my business concept of building relationships. It is incredibly easy to provide services to my clients. But where PT Distinction truly excels far and above is their customer support. They provide several avenues for support including email, Facebook support groups, and YouTube video instruction. They are clearly interested in building relationships with their customers.

Cons

From my client's perspective, there are some minor annoyances mainly in using the software mostly related to timer / workout integration. But as they see how flexible the app is, they are enjoying it. From my perspective as a trainer, it would be nice to be able to do more client management from the smartphone app (though if there is, I have not found how to do it yet). Also, it is not set up well to run a group "class" workout easily. This would be a nice option.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

I did use trials of the other software. But the customer support from PT Distinction along with the quality and flexibility of the software, easily made my decision to PT Distinction.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you Kevin. We try hard to provide great support! Re: timer and workout integration for your clients, both of these are already in the app so clients shouldn't need to integrate anything, but please reach out to our team if you're trying to set up something different that we may be able to help with. Re: Making changes on your phone, you can login on your phone via the main web portal and it loads as a web app, this gives you all tools to coach your clients, create programs etc.. on your mobile. We're happy we've helped you during the pandemic and allowed you to grow an online business that will continue to grow when the world goes back to normal.

Jonathon from Strength Forge

Completely Re-Shaped My Life

I was planning on setting up with PT Distinction a long time ago, but never got round to it. Then the CoVID19 pandemic forced my hand, and I can honestly say - it's the greatest business decision I've ever made. Not only has it allowed my clients to actually thrive during the lockdown, and allowed me to support them mentally and physically throughout - it's given me a balance in my life that I never thought possible with the number of clients I have. Completely life changing.

Pros

The ability to educate and empower my athletes, along side programming. It's not just about giving the clients exercises, but being able to actively COACH them throughout the whole process is a game changer.

Cons

I would like a little more versatility when it comes to personalising the coaching points for individual exercises. Each exercise has coaching points in text format and video formatting - which is brilliant. But having a section on the prescription of each movement (the same place you have the sets, reps, load, time etc.) where you can personalise and prescribe the unique execution for that individual. For example - "focus more on biasing weight distribution through your heels" during the squat - would be an absolute game changer for me.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

The direct communication from the support team and the ability to personalise the app for my clients with the premium option. It gives my clients a feeling of exclusivity of being part of my coaching team.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the amazing review Jonathon, I'm so happy PT Distinction has had such a big impact on your clients coaching and on your life. Regarding individualising exercise descriptions for specific clients you can do this in the program builder by clicking the 3 dot menu on an exercise and selecting exercise settings, any edits to the description here will only show in the program you are currently building and not across all clients.

Ryan from Fitness Wherever

Excellent software for online training, best out there

No problems at all, whenever I've had a question the response was fast

Pros

I believe this is the best software available today for online personal training (but not for live, in-person training, so if you need that look at PT Enhance or My PT Hub). Includes your own branded app that lets clients do their assigned workouts and lets the trainer view video of clients performing movements, which to me was a must-have feature (there are only 1-2 other software providers that currently have this, and their feature sets are not as good as PTD). PTD also lets all of your clients use the software for free for the first 30 days, a must if you are going to run online challenges. PTD even has tons of free resources about how to be successful as an online trainer. To me they are a no-brainer.

Cons

They do not integrate the trainer's calendar with Google calendar, Apple etc which makes it not great for in-person training (but they don't market this software for that anyway, they market it as being great for online training. So I'm not sure if it's fair to call that a Con.) Also as of this writing the Android app is not fully functional compared to the Apple app, which means my clients with Android phones are often better off using the web browser on their phone rather than the app. Other than that I can't think of any negatives, love this software.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

With all the amazing features and support, I believe PT Distinction is the best choice by far for online training. I use another provider (PT Enhance) for in-person training; it is expensive and inconvenient having 2 software providers but I want all of my clients to have the best possible experience.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

My PT Hub did not allow clients to easily video themselves performing all the exercises as prescribed, right within the app. To me this is a must-have feature

Anthony from AB Fitness

The best PT software on the market

Excellent. Outstanding.

Pros

Super versatile, easy to copy, paste and adapt workouts and nutrition to different clients. Also add and distribute new workouts and nutrition to big groups of existing clients at the same time. Workout building is easy and can be personalised - the app is waaaay better now. All the tracking for clients metrics, photos, food diary is great. Simple integration with paypalm myfitness pal, youtube. I'm only really starting to realise how powerful this software is. The tech support is superb. A human being responds to you with the answer in 24hrs or less.

Cons

Took me a while to get used to the logic - but once I did everything much easier. There is a whole library of how to videos and guides. Once you sign up there are free courses to guide you through everything - not only the technical sides of using the software but how to sell and get clients. Although a bit daunting at first it's actually pretty simple. Any complications arise from the options available which make it so versatile.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Was recommended by the head of my personal training school. And reviews confirmed what he said

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the incredible review Anthony!

Ayo from Achieve Your Objective Training + Nutrition

Excellent software, supported by a team that cares.

PT Distinction enables me to deliver fitness and nutrition coaching to a large number of people to a much higher standard, and in far less time than previously possible. The support team respond quickly to requests, and the system is constantly being upgraded. I highly recommend it.

Pros

The best features for me are the Program Builder, the 'Group Management' system, and the quality of the app/client website login portal. I love the ease with which you can deliver a multifaceted suite of coaching options to a large number of individuals, whilst maintaining the ability to quickly customise as required.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Apple Health or Garmin Connect which is a shame as many of my clients use one or the other. There are various workarounds to this though, to be fair.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

PT Distinction had a better, more client friendly system of delivering habit coaching, and an excellent custom app. Both are done really well and make the client experience (and my own) smooth and enjoyable.

Amber from Made New Fitness

The Best Personal Training Software

Overall, PTDistinction is a fantastic platform. I won't name names, but before I found PTDistinction, I tried out 4 other (well-known) platforms and none of the others come close as far as features and ease of use. I spend half the time doing the same work as on any of the platforms and PT Distinction has many more features.

Pros

PTDistinction pros? Where do I start? Ease of use: Absolutely. I love that features are easy to find and simple to use. I can tab through fields and add things quickly. I can set out whole programs and launch them for clients easily. Lots of features: I have found that there is almost no limit to the types of things that I can add for clients. Any type of habit tracking, template, coaching resources, assessments and on. And unlike some other platforms I tried, more features does not make this platform any less streamlined. Tons of exercises. And if there is an exercise not already in the database, it's incredibly easy to add. I also used to use a second platform for nutrition coaching, but I can do everything in PTDistinction now.

Cons

The only things that I could want for is messaging notifications and app availability. I would prefer if the app would give notifications when my clients message me. However, without having an app available for the coaches side this isn't available. The app be valuable for when I need to use the platform on the go from my phone. I often pull up a client's workouts during in person sessions and I currently have to do that from the web browser, which is less than ideal.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

PTDistinction saves me tons of time and offers many more features

Gavin from Bring The Energy

PT Distinction

PTD has been easy to get the hang of with the university providing courses and tutorials and the customer support is always quick and helpful. It has allowed me to scale my online coaching business and help more people than I thought possible.

Pros

The ease of use for both the admin and clients end is amazing and they are constantly updating the software to make it even better. The options are endless when it comes to program design, content delivery and providing value to clients. There is also in app messaging which is great.

Cons

The learning curve is the biggest barrier to entry that I hear of for PTD but I didn't find that to be the case. They provide free learning and courses to get your head around it. Any new software will take some time to get your head around so it wasn't an issue for me.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

The features of PTD are endless, anything I think of I can do. They provide free training courses on how to use the software. The app looks and runs smoothly and is customizable without excessive fees.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the awesome review Gavin. I'm very happy you love the endless features and ease of use for you and your clients.

Jameson from Skillings Fitness

Solid

They were extremely helpful and responsive to me before, during, and after I was a customer. It's a great product, just not for me.

Pros

How it was so easy to customize the programming and automate the coaching I wanted to implement. It was a breeze to set up.

Cons

Once it was set up and going, I had no way of knowing that it was going to work. There was no confirmation screen. On top of that issue, there was no global overview of the programming I had designed.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Cost, customization, habit coaching options.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

Cost, customization, habit coaching options.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the review Jameson, I'm pleased you found setting everything up so easy. You get confirmation the program is saved when you press save and can see what your clients see in the program by pressing on view. You get an overview of results by selecting view program results.

Carin from Energized Muslimah

The software that makes life easy

PT Distinction helped me to get off the ground with my online coaching business! But PT Distinction also helped me to scale and level up my business. I'm absolutely confident that I'm giving my clients an awesome experience thanks to my custom branded app and how I have the opportunity to deliver my programs.

Pros

As a personal trainer and health coach, this is the software to use. I'm nothing but happy and satisfied. It's easy to use, I can easily set-up everything I need and want to give to my clients. To offer my clients my own branded app is also another amazing feature. I also love their 5-star quick and efficient customer care service.

Cons

I'm looking forward to have a female in the exercise library. Other than that, I don't have any cons actually.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Their customer care service, their online university and the product itself! The software is so easy to use and I love how I can deliver my programs thanks to it.

Michelle from Bodymode Coaching

An effective platform for online coaching

The support from of PT distinction has been great. Efficient and fast with their replies. Having the Facebook support group helps the development of my own knowledge.

Pros

There are lots of features on this platform that have helped deliver online coaching to my clients in a professional and effective way. I really like all the communication tools. The way you can set up groups of clients and contact them as a cohort to help deliver instruction and motivational cues are beneficial to help grow a support network. The client view is very clean and easy to use. The feedback I've received has been very positive and my clients love having a platform to store all their fitness data, as well as track it! It's great to have the app service, as it means I'm easy to contact and also, my coaching tools are portable. And the video workout library is so helpful!

Cons

In the main, this platform is doing everything I need it to for now. The only thing I'd personally like to have is integration with Garmin and Strava, as I'm a run coach. But the integrations with MFP and Fitbit and Myzone are great.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

The product ticked all the boxes - the main consideration for me was being able to stay in contact with my athletes and clients during the lockdown, in a way that I could continue help them achieve with their training whilst personal face to face coaching had to stop. I will continue to use the platform to help grow my online products for the foreseeable future.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

WorkoutLabs was very basic.

Tom from EBM Fitness Solutions

The most comprehensive fitness software you will find.

Pros

I love that I can do anything I need/want to do for my business. I can design programs in minutes. I can make changes that update across multiple clients at once. I can customize exercises, forms, assessments in addition to adding pdfs and tutorials. I have been able to customize a nearly year-long habit-based nutrition program that offers daily lessons and bi-weekly habits.

Cons

The only con is there is a bit of a learning curve with the software. Once you spend some time with it, I find it user-friendly but this can be overwhelming in the beginning.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

I chose PTD because it offered all the features, functions and customization that I wanted for my business.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the great review Tom. I'm pleased we're playing a small role in your success.

Rob from Fit 2 Function

Hands Down The Best Software For Online PT

I chose PT Distinction having tried all of the top softwares for online trainers. I had heard great things about PTD as trainers recommend them in Facebook groups I'm a pert of almost every day. I was quite excited when joining that it would be the best one. As I looked around I thought this is good, as I looked some more I thought this is great and with every hour I spent on the software I realised it was truly incredible. Some other softwares are good but PT Distinction is far more than just a software, it gives you everything you need to have a successful online training business. You can create any systems you like such as 7 day challenges, membership sites, free trials, flagship programs, 1-1 bespoke online training and more. You can coach your clients nutrition by video which adds that extra touch. I used to use meal plans for nutrition and clients didn't stick around long. Tim (the guy that runs PTD) suggested I try setting nutrition habits and added some video coaching, now my clients stay with me long term. That's another thing that makes PTD stand out, they know how to create online training businesses and they teach you everything you need to know and show you how to do it. If you join up and listen to what they have to tell you, you will do well, no doubt about it.... I started with 1 online client and now have 27 and getting new ones every week.

Pros

Amazing software. Help you get clients, grow and deliver a brilliant service.

Cons

None

Response from PT Distinction

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the great review Rob. Your success is down to your own hard work and application, but thank you for giving us some credit! I'm pleased your online business is going so well and continuing to grow. I see you mentioned the success map, it's amazing how many clients everyone that goes through it is getting!

mateo from level up fitness

Would recommend 100%

Been using it for 2+ years for clients, memberships, challenges, myself and been loving how customizable everything is. Best money spent in my business.

Pros

After you learn how to use it you can make SO MUCH stuff here its pretty amazing. Has A LOT of stuff but you use what you need so my clients dont feel overwhelmed by so much stuff happening at the same time. I am from Colombia and all my clients only speak spanish, i have been using it for 2+ years with no complains so imagine how easy to use it is if non-english speaking clients use it. The support team is awesome, theres a fb group to help you out with questions and they are constantly making it better.

Cons

just technical stuff like the setup of how the workouts show themselves to clients sometimes makes it hard to understand but other than that is awesome.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

too complicated to use for clients

Ellie from Empowered Physique

Long Term Lover of PTD!

amazing 100%

Pros

easibility, customization, everything is great!

Cons

Wish I could do a little bit more as far as programming for clients

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Better set up better customer service

PTD is more professional

Chris from Dream Fitness

PT Distinction Review

PT distinction has provided me with a platform to fully move my business online. This has given me so much freedom to be anywhere in the world and still give my clients and amazing service.

Pros

Creating programs for our clients is super easy to do. We have been able to upload all our own video demos and coaching content. We have had great feedback from clients worldwide on how easy it is to use and how they love that they can use it at anytime anywhere.

Cons

Downfall is when using the app, sometimes it lags or videos take long to load. Also, one is unable to use the app without the internet. Lastly, the app is very limited to how much you can customize it to suit your own business branding.

Lanell from Agile Sports in Training

All In One Fitness System

I've loved the app. It's been amazing! Don't know if I can change to another app.

Pros

I love how many features there are in the app. It allows me to customize the app for my business as well as start email marketing to all of my clients. I also love how TEMPO is programmed into the fitness app. There are so many cool features and I'm not even using all of them. This is truly an all-in-one app!

Cons

Because there are so many features it is difficult to learn everything. There is a lag between learning and implementation of the app. However, this can be alleviated with some time. I'm definitely a fan of the app. I would like the app to keep track of total tonnage for clients. This would allow clients to see that they are lifting more weight each and every set.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

My business coach made the suggestion and

Paige from Strong and Sassy Fitness

Looks professional

I love that my clients receive branded notifications - I also love that paperwork is no longer necessary. So many good features on this software. The Facebook support group also provides a good two-way communication between users and developers.

Pros

Not paying additional cost for app. It adds so much value to my face-to-face clients and I am now looking to grow my business online as I believe I can provide an even better service and value for money as an online coach.

Cons

Navigation around site could be simpler. I would also like to see an app for the PT end which allows you to do everything you can do on the desktop version - for example, I'd like to be able to amend programs, comment on food diary etc on a mobile device instead of solely my laptop.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

I chose PT Distinction because the branded app came as part of the subscription and wasn't a large additional cost.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the great review Paige. Navigation should be very simple, all you need to know is this; - To give something to a client go to the clients dashboard and click Add. - To give something to a group of clients go to a group dashboard and click Add. - To add a template go to Templates, chose the type and click Add. You can also do everything as a trainer on your phone, simply login to the web portal on your mobile and it loads up the web app which has all trainer features at the palm of your hand. We're very happy you love all of the features and your custom apps!

Jeanine from Jeanine Escobar

The most valuable tool for my business

This has been the biggest asset to my business. Just when It think I am using all the features I discover another way to utilize it.

Pros

The amount of automation you can apply to certain tasks allows me to scale my business. The custom app

Cons

I can honestly say there isn't anything I don't like. The only issues I have encountered are asked by my lack of taking the time to learn how I can utilize certain features. There resources are there it just took me some time to fully utilize them to optimize my use of the system.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Seemed more intuitive, had more features I was looking for.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the brilliant review Jeanine, we're so happy to be helping you scale your business.

Jeff from Total Body Running

So far this has been a great platform and I love the interface. Keep it up!

My clients get a very easy to use platform and they LOVE the app to look up their workouts. That sets this a part from most platforms.

Pros

I really like the functionality and the consistent updates. they really put a lot of into the site and it shows. Over time this will become, if not already, the best PT software in the world.

Cons

So far not much I don't like but it would be very nice to see some more endurance activity friendly areas of the platform. I just signed up for a free trial with Final Surge which is designed for running coaches and it's great. They don't have the same exercise library as PTD does and I will probably always keep PTD so I can work with general clients more as a personal trainer. As a running coach, which is what I'm putting my focus on right now, I will use Final Surge and then ask my clients to go to PTD for the exercises. Over time I will make my own videos so that my running clients don't need to shift back and forth. Their platform is great so I would honestly consider something like that because PTD will gain more coaches that way. Training Peaks is too expensive and Final Surge isn't so right now many endurance coaches are gravitating towards Final Surge from what my colleagues tell me. I'm sure there are more platforms that are great for endurance coaches but so far Final Surge has the nod in my opinion.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied October 2017

Thank you Jeff. As you mentioned our primary design is online training and online coaching but if we can improve our service for endurance coaches we are always open to suggestions. I think the recent integrations of MyZone and Fitbit should help with endurance athlete tracking and we have Garmin integration coming soon as well. If you have any exercise videos you want us to add or any specific improvements you would like to see feel free to drop us an email via the website contact from or to me directly tim@ptdistinction.com. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

Chris from DackAttack

PT Distinction - Bloody brilliant!

To have the ability to have a fully customised branded app to help track clients progress, habits, workouts and much more is amazing. It gives me a boost as a personal trainer, ensuring I am delivering a professional and personalised service to my clients. I have nothing but praise from all my clients, most of them think it's amazing that I have my own app. The system is ever evolving and updates are rolling out all the time. Just when you think it can't get any better a new feature appears. The representative and his team must be busy bees behind the scenes. The software has endless opportunities for set up. I am only scratching the surface with what this software can offer, but I know I can adapt and change it at any time. There is an extensive range of `how to' and coaching videos to ensure you are making the most of PTD. PTD takes the stress out of training online. By having the ability to automate, but keeping that personal touch, frees me up to spend time with my family and friends. The support is amazing. Any issues (usually finger trouble by me) are swiftly sorted. There is also a Facebook group to bounce ideas off other trainers and support each other through our fitness careers. I have used other PT software in the past and PT distinction pulls the pants down on them making them look ridiculous. It really is the bees knees!

Pros

Fully customised app The level of support The automated features The workout library Results tracking

Cons

I struggle to keep up with all the new features.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied March 2017

Ha ha, this might be my favourite quote of any review ever- "I have used other PT software in the past and PT distinction pulls the pants down on them making them look ridiculous." Thank you so much Chris.

Stephanie from FitCulture4Her

Love this app!

The new app interface is so functional and easy to use for clients. It helps you to easily stay in touch without having to repeat tasks that can be automated. It's genius! And they are very receptive to feedback and suggestions.

Pros

I love the customer service!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best hands down. The app is meant to help you save time and scale by using group stacking to quickly automate and customize your coaching services.

Cons

There is a learning curve! Other software may be easier to understand at first but there is a whole university for training, amazing customer service, live trainings, and a fair pricing strategy to help you grow.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

The functionality is by far superior. This is a COACHING app and it helps you to add more value to the client experience.

grant from Move Play Lift

Fantastic all in one coaching app for Personal Trainers

I use this product daily for an ongoing group of personal training clients and couldn't be happier with its usability. It's a simple to use, but incredibly powerful, system that my clients love. It has a huge variety of exercises to construct workouts from and an intuitive "groups" builder that allows you to use the platform for any style of coaching, whether that be for nutrition, habits or simply programming fitness work outs. if you don't have a website it provides you with a simple start up one and comes with it's own in-built university learning feature to make sure you get the most out of it for your business. The support group is phenomenal and fast to help or suggest new ways to make your business thrive and no question is left unanswered. The app can even be personalised with you company colours and logo or can be set up from scratch, for a fee, by the PTD team if you don't have the time or inclination to do it yourself. A fantastic product all round.

Pros

Everything - see overall experience below...

Cons

If there are any they are usually solved asap as the product is constantly being updated with new suggestions from PT's taken on board swiftly also

Response from PT Distinction

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the Amazing review Grant, we massively appreciate it.

Margarette from Maggie's Movement

Amazing software and team!

When I first started with PT distinction, I was hesitant. I can honestly say this is the best thing I have done for my business. The PT Distinction team when I signed on was primarily a one man team. Now the team is growing and has created a Facebook community of the best and brightest trainers in the industry. They are always going above and beyond and are so kind and patient with their clients. They will not only answer my questions but even log in and fix the coding for me if I have trouble. There have been many recommendations for the software and they not only consider (and more often than not implement) these recommendations but actually ask for them. Are there areas the software can be improved? I am sure there are some but I am also sure that the representative and his team promptly will find a way to improve any area that the trainers they serve on ask. I cannot say enough. This team is honestly just as much business coaches as they are IT. They are constantly providing information to their trainers not only of how to use the software but ways to improve our abilities as trainers. I am so glad to have these guys and the rest of the PT Distinction trainers in my corner. You will not regret going with these guys.

Pros

Customer Service is exceptional! It may not be an immediate response but they Facebook group that has been implemented really has brought this to the next level.

Cons

Nutrition is lacking a little right now but an improvement to this is in the works.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied March 2017

Thank you Margarette. I remember your reservations at the begging, it's been quite a journey since then! Lots more success to come your way.

Justin from The Mindbody Consultants

Great software for any personal trainer/coach

Great. Highly recommend the software and the customer support is very good. Their Facebook group is very handy and the staff are quite active in there.

Pros

PT distinction allows you to create your online coaching systems/processes with ease. It has all the tools you need to provide your clients with the services they require and allows you to give them better results.

Cons

Not too much to be honest, I have been using it for over 2 years now and pretty satisfied.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

It had the functionality that I was looking for.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

It was a poor software to use.

Meite from The lean muscle PT

Probably the best on the market right now

Pros

I've only used one other software to coach my online clients and this one beats it by a mile. You can add your own demo videos if you like or use the ones they have in their extensive library. You can easily copy/paste templates onto old and new clients. You can easily assign documents and videos to watch for your client. This is a highly versatile piece of software and I'm glad I picked this following a poor experience using another software. I'm probably not utilising the features to their full extent. Sort of like having a powerful iPhone in your hand and only using Instagram for it.

Cons

If like me you tend to use lesser known exercises, many of those won't appear in the library so you'll either have to find someone else's video on Youtube to use or make your own (both can be time consuming). I also found the auto-message feature difficult to use. I'm not super technical but I feel I shouldn't have to dig too far to understand how the software works.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

I did a little bit of research using mostly the PTDC (a great website offering lots of info for anyone working in the fitness industry). They compared most of the major apps and software available, and based on the features PT Distinction made the most sense.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

My PT Hub lacked flexibility and you couldn't customise much in my opinion. They also upgraded their software and asked old customers to pay again to get the upgrade (which I didn't think was cool...so I switched).

Courtney from Courtney Crump Fitness

Great Application!

Overall very happy with the quality of this product. It makes running my business so much easier!

Pros

I like the ease this program allows when training larger groups of people. Makes everything very easy and organized. Highly Recommended.

Cons

I feel like there should be more video options for the exercises. Also, I wish there was a way to group the exercises together differently.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

Easier to use, especially for group training. Also the customizable application!

Response from PT Distinction

Replied November 2020

Thank you for the great review Courtney. I'm pleased PT Distinction makes everything so easy for you. You can group exercises together in any way you like such as circuits, supersets, AMRAPs etc... The second video here shows how to make circuits, supersets and more - https://www.ptdistinction.com/blog/new-program-builder-video-guides I hope that helps, and once again thank you for the great review.

Marcin from MA Fitness

Really good software

PT Distinction made my work much easier and time efficient. All the workouts, diets, files, videos, measurements and more can be uploaded straight to the app and it is available for my clients on their phones. They like it very much due to easy access to everything and it is the best feedback for myself. The look of the platform is nice and clean and it is a pleasure to work on programs etc. Highly recommend to everyone who is thinking of choosing the online platform. It is very professional and easy to use and you can also use free workshops.

Pros

This software does what it is supposed to do. It is straight to the point and it has endless possibilities. You can do whatever you want and need in your business. The app has got everything your clients need and myself as a trainer got access to the tools I need to use with my clients. I can upload my own videos for exercises which makes the whole process of working with your client very professional. The customer service is great and respond to you very quick. You get the access to free workshops. Facebook community is just great

Cons

Well there is nothing really I haven't liked in PTD. So far so good !!!

January 2016

Tim from The Natural Balance UK

January 2016

Makes Me Look Brilliant

PT Distinction is different to many other software's as it is all about you. My clients login via my website, my apps are now my own (I.e I have my logo, name and own listing in the Apple and Android stores!), communications come from my email address, if clients print out a program it's my banner at the top! Even putting this level of customisation and branding asside it is still an unbelievable peice of software: - The exercise videos are the best looking videos online and are synchronised from front and side angles. - The tracking and charting of results is incredible. Multiple variables of any exercise compared on one graph....A true reflection of results. - You can create assessments, programs and emails then schedule them to be delivered to your client at a time and date that you want it to go. For me this means I can set up 3-4 months worth of client programs and assessments at one time and just let it happen (though if needed I can edit and change anything, anytime). I can then run an auto responder series of emails to guide, coach and encourage my clients. - The group's system is simply amazing! Put your coaching, programs, assessments, emails, coaching videos, questionnaires, meal plans, food diary etc...in to one coaching group and add the content to multiple clients accounts in 2 clicks!..I only use this for emails, a welcome video, some coaching videos and a few paleo recipe books but the potential with this is massive! - Then there is the ability to create totally automated packages and sell them to the world while I sit back and relax...... True passive income! I have so far got 2 automated programs, one for coaching cricket fast bowlers and another for weight loss. They are both low cost and can help almost anyone in the world...... This is great for me as my face to face PT prices are £120 per hour so I can now help anyone and not just the rich! - Add to all of this the latest feature that allows my clients to video themselves doing an exercise and then instantly view it alongside the correct demo video! My clients get instant feedback on their technique and the videos upload in to my account so that I can have a look and give my feedback as well. - All in all PT Distinction is amazing and every trainer who has pride in their own work and their own brand should use it.

Aaron from TrainedByAD

Cutting Edge Coaching Software

I switched over from MyPTHub because I was having a horrible experience with them. PT Distinction has literally restored my faith in coaching software and I see myself using this platform for many years to come.

Pros

I like how functional it is and how user-friendly the interface is. As a coach, it allows for seamless program delivery and the technique comparison section is a great USP for cleints, especially in the current climate. I'm loving the software so far and can't wait to see how it looks in the near future.

Cons

I think a Stripe integration would be fantastic. It would make sales easier for group packages or challenges. Sometimes check-ins duplicate also, but this is not a major issue and can be overlooked quite easily.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

Because the platform was designed exceptionally badly. I lost clients on occasion because of glitches. My messages' section often displayed different client names in the thread and I'd end up messaging the wrong client, which made me look extremely unprofessional. The support team used to just apologise, but never offer any practical solution.

Phill from Xscape Health and Fitness

Great Features and Easy to use

Really good, they have listened to feedback and updates the android app, they are helpful and the pricing is on point for what it offers.

Pros

The ability and ease of putting programmes together and the ability to put clients into groups so programmes go to multiple clients of same ability. It is easy to use and the app is great both for clients (even technophobes) and trainers.

Cons

It took a long time to move everyone over from our last app and build the programmes. But once up and running it’s great.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Trialled a few out and clients liked this one.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

Got fed up of the glitches in Trainerise

Blake from Body By Blake, LLC

Absolutely Recommended

Phenomenal. I've used other online softwares and none compare to this. Has given me back time and the ability to take on more clients and provide 100x the value to them!

Pros

The ease of uploading templates and distribution to clients and ability to edit them after assigning it to a client. The ability to auto release content to a client's schedule when you want it to. Saves MASSIVE time for me.

Cons

The lack of exercises provided for resistance bands and some for body weight alone.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

The value, efficiency, and time this sofware gives back to you while being more productive is more than I've come across in the past.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

I previously had no automation of any kind. The exercise library had very few options with odd styles not commonly used.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied January 2021

Thank you for the great review Blake, it's great we help you save so much time and provide excellent coaching to your clients. We have around 400 body-weight and resistance band exercise options, if you type "band" in to the exercise search you will see lots of banded exercises. For body-weight options type the type of exercise i.e burpee, or push up and all of the options come up.

Sarah from StrongHer Lifts LLC

Easy of Use

I am incredibly happy with this service and how customizable it is while keeping a clean and simple user face.

Pros

Most apps make me feel like they are a chore to use, but PTDistinction is SO USER FRIENDLY. It's the only app I feel comfortable having my clients use. I'll be a lifelong user. Their customer support is very friendly, fast and thorough.

Cons

Sometimes the app glitches and doesn't let users save results. I think this is very affected by internet connection.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

Simple userface. Streamlined. Can create custom questionnaires easily.

Reasons for Switching to PT Distinction

PTDistinction is much more user-friendly

Samuel from Full Armor Barbell

Exceptionally Versatile Personal Trainer/Coaching Software

Incredible software. If you are an online coach you need this. It can be overwhelming though because it can do just about everything. It almost has too many features, but you can choose how advanced you want to be with it.

Pros

You can do just about anything with it. It has an immense video library of exercises you can pull from to build programs for clients. Anything you want your clients to be doing you can schedule for them using PTD. They have a private Facebook page where the developers answer questions, which is very helpful.

Cons

VERY hard to use, at first. Takes some time to learn the basics and if you want to learn some of the more advanced features its going to be a while. Now that I understand it, it is awesome. There are still dozens of features I am not even using because I just don't have the time to try and figure them out.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the review Samuel. You're correct PT Distinction is the only software that does everything needed for quality online training. To make it crazy easy to use simply go to your clients dashboard and hit Add. From here you can add anything for your clients in just a couple of clicks.

Laurence from Tip Top Fitness

Almost Perfect

I don't think the above con is a huge issue unless lots more people complain about it. I can see it possibly being an issue though. Worth keeping an eye on.

Pros

Cons

It was frustrating when everything got switched around a week before a very important business opportunity came up for me, possibly one that I won't receive again in my lifetime. It wasn't anyone in particulars fault but they must have thought it looked more strealined having the details of each exercise on a while new page that you can only find by pushing a little (i) button. Now it's just a big page that says notes with nothing on it. I understand that it could be useful in the future when clients right notes for themselves, but so far I have just had complaints about that.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

branded app, better reviews.

Mickayla from MSFit

Nutritionist and Trainer Review

I love it so far. It really helps me train my clients from afar with ease and I also use it with all of my in person clients so that they have a workout schedule for the days I'm not seeing them! I can't speak much to the customer service quality but I think that's a good thing because it means I haven't had any problems!

Pros

I love that I can group message in the app, that I can have the clients set up their own accounts with automation or the pre-made packages to my website, I like the ease of swiping through the workout circuits and I LOVE the video feature for clients to video their form and submit it to me!

Cons

That i have to create meal plans in a separate program and then upload them as PDFs. I wish the meal planning templates were better so I didn't have to outsource. I also wish rather than just a timer for the workouts - clients had a timer that could be set for their work time, and rest time. (Like the Smart WOD app).

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

My business coach uses PTD and recommended it! His team also helped me set it up and learn more about the program!

Matt from Fitter You London Ltd

Outstanding Personal Training Software

I have got back hours and hours each week that I can now use to do more important things to help grow my business further. It's been transformational for me.

Pros

It has changed my life SO dramatically and given me so much time. I used to used Excel to deliver workouts to my clients as I grew it just took more and more time PLUS the user experience of using the Excel sheets on a phone were so clunky and embarrassing. Now I easily create new programmes for clients, modify them on the fly, keep track of their progress and keep in touch with them easier than I thought possible. And they ability to create groups and communicate with groups of members at once is great too.

Cons

Honestly, it's difficult to think of anything. There is the odd, very occasional glitch, but they are always resolved via the awesome customer service team in no time at all.

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

A combination of the best reviews, most reasonable pricing and features.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied June 2020

Thank you Matt! I'm so happy we have helped you save so much time and further grow your business. Thank you!!

Sergio from Positive High System

User for 3+ Years

This review is LONG overdue. I've been a user of PTD for over 3-years and I gotta say it truly is a GAME-CHANGER. Not only is it super easy to use and flow through but it's helped me save so much time and opened up room for me to do the other day-to-day tasks. I use it to program and send Habit Reminders, the exercise library is STACKED and don't get me started with the Backend Support, Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for helping me become a PTD Ninja!. If you're a Personal Trainer, Health & Wellness Coach and want to get online to better serve your clients PTD is the platform for you! -Serge [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Easy to use. App looks great. Exercise Library. Able to schedule habits, emails, messages easily.

Cons

Some of my clients were not getting notifications even when they allowed notifications and even when they deleted and re-uploaded app. Also when they accidently check-in there's no way for them to "un-Check-In"

Naomi from ND Personal Trainer (DW Fitness First)

An Honest Review

Its been great so far so much better than the previous app I used and I will continue to use this software throughout my career in the industry.

Pros

Its easy for clients to set up, you can brand it how you like completely free of charge. Its very simple to add your own content and upload items for clients.

Cons

Theres no feature for personal trainers to take session via the app - there's also no calendar so you have to use a separate system to book clients in. I believe they should be able to pick their own slots and be independently booking sessions according to my diary

Reasons for Choosing PT Distinction

They both lagged a lot - most of the time lots of hard work was unsaved and could not be recovered. Clients didn't like the set up either.

Response from PT Distinction

Replied June 2020

Hi Naomi, Thank you for the great review. It's great you're enjoying the software and find it easy to use. PT Distinction is a coaching software so the scheduling is there to schedule programs and coaching that clients do themselves. You can however integrate any booking software you like which will allow you to book clients for face to face sessions.