What are Visibook users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Visibook software through verified user reviews

• icon"Helps me manage my day to day realtor appointments and boating appointments, I love this app it has been my best friend lol."
  • icon"This is a big selling point and it always feels better knowing I'm buying something I've tried before. It is a great software to schedule personal training sessions."
  • icon"I love of the software makes it easy. I looked into this software becucase I heard it is good with fitness trainers and massage therapists."
  • icon"Multiple customer profiles are a little frustrating."
  • icon"It removes all the hassle and worries. My days have become more organized and structured with Visibook."
  • icon"The cost of it was a negative for me compared to others I have seen."

Browse all Visibook Reviews

• Have you used Visibook and would like to share your experience with others?

Visibook

I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

Pros

I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Cons

Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

Great product!!!

It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

Pros

I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!

Cons

I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

Reasons for choosing Visibook

I like the format for Visibook better and user friendliness

kathleen

used to be better

Pros

Visibook is easy to use, when there are not glitches.

Cons

I am quite disappointed in this system. Customer/technical support is extremely poor. I have had an ongoing issue with the system that makes its use for myself and clients very frustrating. I contacted support, and while they agreed that there seems to a bug, it has not been fixed. I have not received an email update about this bug and it has been over two weeks. I sent an email asking for an update and received no response. I now pay 29.99$USD monthly for this service and and quite disappointed in the lack of support. When I first started using it over 2 years ago, the support was great. But they added features, upped the price, and apparently down graded technical support. Switching booking systems is a huge undertaking but I now have little choice. I do not recommend.

Tecara

So Convenient

I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

Pros

The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

Cons

The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

Reasons for choosing Visibook

The layout and user friendliness of Visibook won me over.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

Industry: Sporting Goods

Everything We Needed

We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

Pros

In no particular order - the customer service is outstanding - the ease of use - the ability to sync with google calendar and our website - the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training - of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Cons

- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore - while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Tiffany

Industry: Cosmetics

Visibiook literally saved my business.....

I am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.

Pros

As a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it

Cons

I wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review!

Joy

Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients love it!

Easy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!

Pros

I like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!

Cons

I wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.

Oscar

I never forget to keep appointments.

Pros

I use Visibook to manage my meetings and activity for the day. Since using Visibook, I have never missed an appointment because I forgot ,nor have I had to arrive late for an appointment because I didn't remember early enough. I love the automated sms and email reminder which I receive from Visibook regarding my daily schedule. I love this feature,so likewise my partners too.

Cons

Great all round schedule management program. I have had no reason to consider halting my usage since I adopted it early 2017.

Very Good to Great Software

Overall we were seeking to find a solution to set up appointment times, payment, and schedule with clients. Some of these clients were in different times zones and were virtual. This software at the time of use was very useful. Keeping a slight eye on their progression I am sure that they have corrected the lapse our company had and are of quality.

Pros

I loved the ease of use of this software. The fact we could set something up quickly either on the computer or on the phone, confirm and have reminders sent for appointments was a very good thing. At the time we were in full gear up mode and needed to automate a few things and this worked well for that.

Cons

The only con we ran into at the time was that a method we saw a lot of our customers wanted to pay for services they did not offer. I am sure by now they have fixed that and probably offer the service but we didn;t have as much time to wait for it as we needed a solution that ensured ease of use.

André

July 2022

A Very Simple Visibook Review

Overall, Visibook is a software that I recommend to everyone.

Pros

Visibook is a great software to managing client bookings, calendars, among many others.

Cons

Visibook is a very good software, as such, I have nothing least favourite about it.

the effective multiplatform for scheduling customer visits

allows you to make payments optionally, something that not all tools use.

Pros

I like it because it has the option to schedule in the google calendar as well as attached to other google tools. It also allows us to have reminders and manage calls with the data that the system already shows you.

Cons

You still don't have the option to attach files that have macros as it's just for reminders.

Norja

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Love this scheduling software

Absolutely love it!

Pros

Ease of use, price point, love the app option

Cons

I would love to see an automated follow up email to ask how they are doing and to ask for a review on Google or FB with links to easily use that. Plus to be able to set how many days after the session took place.

Reasons for switching to Visibook

Just loved the UI the best

Lisa

Easy e-scheduling

Easy self scheduling for clients

Pros

An easy software program that interfaces with popular calendar programs such as Google. You can customize with your own branding and customers can schedule online according to your personally defined criteria and times. It also has mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Cons

It can seem a little rigid and maybe a little hard to navigate in the beginning but once you get used to it it's not such a big deal.

Jay

Have been using VB for quite some time now. It fits our needs very well.

Pros

Customer support has always been top notch. I like the chat option to get ahold of someone right away.

Cons

I wish I could re-arrange the tabs of names at the top of the schedule. Or make someone inactive without completely deleting them.

Amy

Industry: Music

Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver

I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

Pros

I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

Cons

I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Monique

Satisfied but would like more features

I would recommend Visibook to others as their prices are reasonable, I have reached out to them once before about something and they responded very quickly and overall I haven’t had many glitches with the service. There have been a couple clients that told me they couldn’t book, but I believe that was around the time I needed to update my payment info. My clients have told me it’s very easy for them to book an appointment!

Pros

I like: -that it’s quite simple to change the times I’m available -the new feature of being able to add in personal events and have it sync up with my google calendar -that I got to use the services for free in the beginning when I started out as a new business. Thank you. This was the biggest selling feature to me in the beginning.

Cons

I wish Visibook had these features: -when someone books an appointment that we can choose a buffer time to come after the appointment (for us to clean up etc). That way I don’t get ppl booking appointments back to back. -the ability to put the services in order of how we want them to be viewed by the customer instead of in alphabetical/numerical order -to be able to write a bit longer of a text to a client -to be able to store both client’s Email and phone number on their profile but have the ability to select *just one* of those for appointment reminders. Instead of both. -would love if it could sync up with Quickbooks, so there’s less time of me typing in the same client info -I wish it was easier for me to see how to contact Visibook

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can apply a buffer time to your services. Just go to 'Services' and edit them to add a buffer time after each of them.

Martha

Booking the easy and smart way

I have used Visibook to get organise for my clients. This has made me more reliable to my clients.

Pros

Availability known to clients. The app lets your clients know what times you are available and what times you are engaged. This minimizes unnecessary communications and saves much time. Available times can be updated. You may lay out your plans but things do change along the way, where you cannot execute all your plans. When such things happen, you have the freedom to edit your available times and the process is easy. With Visibook, you can create buffer time between appointments. Developers knew that as humans, we don’t just jump from one activity to another all times without any rest. Visibook has a feature to let you create a buffer time. Good customer service. It is so easy to seek technical support because their link was placed notably on the menu. And when you contact customer care, they are always ready to attend, and they do this positively Visibook has an inbuilt calendar to help you get more organized. In case you prefer other calendars other than the default one, you can sync with google and other calendars as well. One other special feature on Visibook is the automatic text remeinder. The importance of that cannot be exergerated.

Cons

Sometimes, if you take much time on the app, especially on android, it tends to become slow to operate. I solve this by restarting the app. There is no option to manually sort my services, apart from the alphabetical or chronological order. I feel that the payment options are not enough. Clients prefer various ways of making payments.

Elizabeth

great for booking app

Pros

omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

Cons

at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

Response from Visibook

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you. We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at hello@visibook.com? Thanks!

Replied October 2018

September 2016

Simple for People to Use

I needed a very simple appointment scheduling program that people could use to request an appointment for services. Visibooks has filled that purpose. People that have been directed to the site have stated that it was very easy to make an appointment without having to wait or travelling to see if I'm available or not. I have been able to manage my time more efficiently since I have been using Visibooks. The email and text message notification is a real big win in my book. It also sends the person a confirmation message of the appointment. Whenever someone books an appointment, the program can send both and email and text message notification to you. It also sends you a summary of your appointments for the next day so that you can plan accordingly. Visibooks is a wonderful program.

Pros

I like most about the program is that it is very simple for people to schedule an appointment. Everyone that I have spoken to about the program, says that is was very easy and it did not request a lot of information or request a signup to book an appointment. A big win! Also, I love the fact that it sends you an email or text notification when someone books an appointment an a confirmation message to the person that I have customized to include where I'm located and what to bring! They also have a great tech support staff that is very responsive.

Cons

For me the program was not very intuitive. It was a little cumbersome to setup the available appointments. There were no online help feature. If you have questions you have to go through tech support via chat message. This is not that big of a deal, because so far their tech support has been great and very responsive! Within a few minutes they helped me rework my appointment schedule so that I could take off blocks of appointments with a few simple clicks instead of each appointment on a given day. I would of had to delete 15 daily appointments in a day for a 2 week period. Whew!

Debbie

Industry: Performing Arts

Visibook

I’ve used Visibook for years and have been very happy! Text reminders, fairly easy to navigate (sometimes through a little trial and error), clean-looking interface, and prompt responses to my questions. With the exception of the recurring group appointments, Visibook does everything I need it to and it’s made me look more professional as well as saved me time in scheduling and rescheduling piano lessons. I highly recommend Visibook!

Pros

So many things to like! But if I have to choose just one, I’d say it’s the text reminders and notifications. My piano families receive text reminders about their kids lessons, as do I. I also have the option of sending notifications when I’ve canceled or rescheduled a lesson. Such a helpful feature for busy families! And one that is often an upcharge/add-on with other scheduling programs.

Cons

I sure wish Visibook offered recurring group appointments. I can set up recurring one-in-one piano lessons but not recurring group lessons.

Alex

Appointment booking made easy!

Visibook definitely makes managing all my appointments extremely easy. I’ve never had any issue with Visibook and if I’ve ever had a question, customer service responds in no time answering anything and everything. Don’t hesitate to give it a try!

Pros

This software allows my clients to easily book appointments from the convenience of my personal link. It allows me to manage my work schedule, contact any clients within the software and ease the amount of back and forth conversations I have with clients related to haircut appointments. With that being said it’s cheaper than other appointment bookers and of course sends the clients notifications of their appointment, which gives them no excuse to forget about it.

Cons

For some clients it might seem confusing to initially make an appointment, but I’ve only had one or two clients have this problem since I switched to this software (I’ve been using the software for over a year now).

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your review!

Jana

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Visi book filled my schedule

Visibook has made it possible for me to maximize the efficiency of scheduling. In addition I have clear records of past appointments for each client as well as overall statistics. The platform also allows me to have contacts of my clients available from everywhere and contact them easily. My clients enjoy the option to schedule their own appointments when needed or have reminders for their regular set up sessions. Whenever I have questions customer service is always immediately available through chat. All issues get solved immediately.

Pros

Software is easy and intuitively to be used and is highly professional for my clients

Cons

The ability for my clients to book their own sessions can lead to frustration if they book in advance and it creates a conflict for me that I haven't adjusted in my schedule

Denise

Has made it to where I can just do my job....tutor kids. No more scheduling nightmares!

Pros

The parents of my students being tutored can go in and schedule the appointments and even cancel them themselves. They can only schedule during times that I have marked as available. If another student signs up for that time, that time is no longer an option. I also love the alerts that I get for scheduled and cancelled appointments. The reminder the day before are great for both me AND the parents! I also love how my clients can leave me notes when setting up appointments. This works really well for my households with more than one kid. That way I know which kid to expect and prepare for.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to customize a cutoff time for a client to schedule an appointment. As it is now, a client can schedule minutes before as long as there is availability. I use it for tutoring and need time to prepare for each student. I would like to be able to set it to where appointments had to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.

Good for Basic Scheduling

I loved it and would use it again! It's easy to use and affordable.

Pros

I used Visibooks when I was working at a physical rehab center to schedule appointments with patients. It's a great tool because you can schedule using both you laptop and your smartphone and send reminders to your supervisors and patients as well. What was also nice about it was that you can share information on your social media accounts which I thought was a cool marketing tool. They also have a free version that works just as well (you can only book 40 appointments though).

Cons

Sometimes the app froze and they do not currently have a phone number available for customer service.

Response from Visibook

Thank you for your review! Please email us at hello@visibook.com with any information about the app freezing. We'd love to learn more about how that happened for you so we can fix it.

Replied April 2019

Kayla

Visibook has been an essential tool for my new business.

Pros

I can book appointments anywhere. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and my cash register (an iPad). It's so convenient to be able to book appointments on the go without carrying around an appointment book. The app sends text reminders to my customers automatically. It alerts them when I book, change, or cancel their appointments. It also texts automatic reminders a day before the appointment. This helps to minimize no-shows and helps them to inform me ahead of time when they can't make an appointment. I can also decide how long my time slots are, how many customers can book at the same time, and what my availability is.

Cons

There's a couple of things that would really make this app great. First of all, it needs an update to allow the orientation of the app to change for an iPad Pro. Also, I'd like to see a list of the customer names for each time slot on the main screen without having to click on each one individually.

4.59/5 out of 627 reviews