• Pros

• "I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!"

• "Very easy to use. Love that it sends reminders. Everything I was looking for at my salon"

• "Even with poor connection it works extremely fast. Great Value! Apple and Android adaptable! Love it."

• Cons

• "You can't delete block of availablity you have to delete one at at time! Frustrating! Other than that it's very simple and works well! "

• "If you're not the most tech savvy, using the software can be slightly confusing. Overall though, it's not difficult to manage."

• "Had a few problems in the beginning with the billing but a CSR was very helpful and took care of everything"

Browse Visibook Reviews

Chris from Wabash Valley Alliance

Visibook

I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

Pros

I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Cons

Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

Great product!!!

It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

Pros

Cons

I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

Reasons for Choosing Visibook

I like the format for Visibook better and user friendliness

Frances from Nailedmefancey

Not the best

Pros

Easy to book people in and add clients in

Cons

I can’t set a different time for days every day has to have the same availability or I have to block it out or change the availability for one at a time for example I had to change my availability to 5-10 on weekdays and 10-7 on weekends . But I have to change every single day individually . And to block out a day was confusing to figure out at first but I finally found it . I feel like this app isn’t easy to use adding services is a pain as well . I only deal with the app cause I have been using it for a while already and it’s a pain to switch to a different one I just wish it was easier to use

Response from Visibook

Replied November 2018

Hi Frances, Sorry to hear that you're having this difficulty. Actually, Visibook is optimized for the capability you're looking for, but it seems like you might have seen that when you make a change to an availability, you have the ability to change just the one, or all of the availabilities in that series. If you need further help, please feel free to send us an email at hello@visibook.com!

Martha from Illovo

Booking the easy and smart way

I have used Visibook to get organise for my clients. This has made me more reliable to my clients.

Pros

Availability known to clients. The app lets your clients know what times you are available and what times you are engaged. This minimizes unnecessary communications and saves much time. Available times can be updated. You may lay out your plans but things do change along the way, where you cannot execute all your plans. When such things happen, you have the freedom to edit your available times and the process is easy. With Visibook, you can create buffer time between appointments. Developers knew that as humans, we don’t just jump from one activity to another all times without any rest. Visibook has a feature to let you create a buffer time. Good customer service. It is so easy to seek technical support because their link was placed notably on the menu. And when you contact customer care, they are always ready to attend, and they do this positively Visibook has an inbuilt calendar to help you get more organized. In case you prefer other calendars other than the default one, you can sync with google and other calendars as well. One other special feature on Visibook is the automatic text remeinder. The importance of that cannot be exergerated.

Cons

Sometimes, if you take much time on the app, especially on android, it tends to become slow to operate. I solve this by restarting the app. There is no option to manually sort my services, apart from the alphabetical or chronological order. I feel that the payment options are not enough. Clients prefer various ways of making payments.

Tecara from Body Positive Pilates

So Convenient

I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

Pros

The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

Cons

The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

Reasons for Choosing Visibook

The layout and user friendliness of Visibook won me over.

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

Monique from Monique Johnston’s Massage Therapy

Satisfied but would like more features

I would recommend Visibook to others as their prices are reasonable, I have reached out to them once before about something and they responded very quickly and overall I haven’t had many glitches with the service. There have been a couple clients that told me they couldn’t book, but I believe that was around the time I needed to update my payment info. My clients have told me it’s very easy for them to book an appointment!

Pros

I like: -that it’s quite simple to change the times I’m available -the new feature of being able to add in personal events and have it sync up with my google calendar -that I got to use the services for free in the beginning when I started out as a new business. Thank you. This was the biggest selling feature to me in the beginning.

Cons

I wish Visibook had these features: -when someone books an appointment that we can choose a buffer time to come after the appointment (for us to clean up etc). That way I don’t get ppl booking appointments back to back. -the ability to put the services in order of how we want them to be viewed by the customer instead of in alphabetical/numerical order -to be able to write a bit longer of a text to a client -to be able to store both client’s Email and phone number on their profile but have the ability to select *just one* of those for appointment reminders. Instead of both. -would love if it could sync up with Quickbooks, so there’s less time of me typing in the same client info -I wish it was easier for me to see how to contact Visibook

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can apply a buffer time to your services. Just go to 'Services' and edit them to add a buffer time after each of them.

Latoya from The Pitching Lane

Best booking software I have used!

Overall I enjoy the software and will continue to use it.

Pros

This software is wonderful. I have a busy schedule and I am forgetful and this software keeps me on track with my lessons. The reminder text messages are super helpful so I can be on time and prepared for my clients.

Cons

I sometimes find it inconvenient that you can not respond to the messages that you receive through text.

Luke from Healthbreak Inc.

Visibook is simple yet powerful scheduling software

Overall I think this is a solid software to use for all of your scheduling needs. Give the free trial a go before you decide to buy it!

Pros

You are able to try Visibook for free before you buy it. This is a big selling point and it always feels better knowing I'm buying something I've tried before. It is a great software to schedule personal training sessions.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit too simple for the price you may end up paying. I suggest they make some updates to the software to give more options when scheduling clients.

Larissa from Clean Home Club

Overall a great place to keep track of appointments

Overall, a good place to keep track of when we have cleanings booked with customers and to take note which cleaners we can have on each appointment.

Pros

I love that you can communicate with clients, schedule appointments and meetings and collect payment all from one highly functioning app! I also love that this syncs to my Google calendar, making things extremely convenient.

Cons

Was a little bit difficult to setup, it could be slightly more user friendly. I wish you could book more meetings in the free trial version. I also wish there was a way to book a lunch.

Sebastian from Boat and Bottle

AMAZING

I will continue to use and book my appointments with Visibook !

Pros

Helps me manage my day to day realtor appointments and boating appointments, I love this app it has been my best friend lol.

Cons

This app has no problems it honestly is flawless I have came across no glitches, errors or anything.

Amy from Voice and Piano Lessons with Amy Foote

Industry: Music

Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver

I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

Pros

I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

Cons

I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Elizabeth from on the rolls

great for booking app

Pros

omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

Cons

at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

Response from Visibook

Replied October 2018

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you. We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at hello@visibook.com? Thanks!

September 2016

Sarah from Calvary Temple Church

September 2016

Simple for People to Use

I needed a very simple appointment scheduling program that people could use to request an appointment for services. Visibooks has filled that purpose. People that have been directed to the site have stated that it was very easy to make an appointment without having to wait or travelling to see if I'm available or not. I have been able to manage my time more efficiently since I have been using Visibooks. The email and text message notification is a real big win in my book. It also sends the person a confirmation message of the appointment. Whenever someone books an appointment, the program can send both and email and text message notification to you. It also sends you a summary of your appointments for the next day so that you can plan accordingly. Visibooks is a wonderful program.

Pros

I like most about the program is that it is very simple for people to schedule an appointment. Everyone that I have spoken to about the program, says that is was very easy and it did not request a lot of information or request a signup to book an appointment. A big win! Also, I love the fact that it sends you an email or text notification when someone books an appointment an a confirmation message to the person that I have customized to include where I'm located and what to bring! They also have a great tech support staff that is very responsive.

Cons

For me the program was not very intuitive. It was a little cumbersome to setup the available appointments. There were no online help feature. If you have questions you have to go through tech support via chat message. This is not that big of a deal, because so far their tech support has been great and very responsive! Within a few minutes they helped me rework my appointment schedule so that I could take off blocks of appointments with a few simple clicks instead of each appointment on a given day. I would of had to delete 15 daily appointments in a day for a 2 week period. Whew!

Debbie from PianoBuzz Studios

Industry: Performing Arts

Visibook

I’ve used Visibook for years and have been very happy! Text reminders, fairly easy to navigate (sometimes through a little trial and error), clean-looking interface, and prompt responses to my questions. With the exception of the recurring group appointments, Visibook does everything I need it to and it’s made me look more professional as well as saved me time in scheduling and rescheduling piano lessons. I highly recommend Visibook!

Pros

So many things to like! But if I have to choose just one, I’d say it’s the text reminders and notifications. My piano families receive text reminders about their kids lessons, as do I. I also have the option of sending notifications when I’ve canceled or rescheduled a lesson. Such a helpful feature for busy families! And one that is often an upcharge/add-on with other scheduling programs.

Cons

I sure wish Visibook offered recurring group appointments. I can set up recurring one-in-one piano lessons but not recurring group lessons.

Chris from Frogdogz Scuba

Industry: Sporting Goods

Everything We Needed

We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

Pros

In no particular order - the customer service is outstanding - the ease of use - the ability to sync with google calendar and our website - the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training - of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Cons

- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore - while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Alex from NietoTheBarber

Appointment booking made easy!

Visibook definitely makes managing all my appointments extremely easy. I’ve never had any issue with Visibook and if I’ve ever had a question, customer service responds in no time answering anything and everything. Don’t hesitate to give it a try!

Pros

This software allows my clients to easily book appointments from the convenience of my personal link. It allows me to manage my work schedule, contact any clients within the software and ease the amount of back and forth conversations I have with clients related to haircut appointments. With that being said it’s cheaper than other appointment bookers and of course sends the clients notifications of their appointment, which gives them no excuse to forget about it.

Cons

For some clients it might seem confusing to initially make an appointment, but I’ve only had one or two clients have this problem since I switched to this software (I’ve been using the software for over a year now).

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review!

Jana from Jana Silverman, MFT

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Visi book filled my schedule

Visibook has made it possible for me to maximize the efficiency of scheduling. In addition I have clear records of past appointments for each client as well as overall statistics. The platform also allows me to have contacts of my clients available from everywhere and contact them easily. My clients enjoy the option to schedule their own appointments when needed or have reminders for their regular set up sessions. Whenever I have questions customer service is always immediately available through chat. All issues get solved immediately.

Pros

Software is easy and intuitively to be used and is highly professional for my clients

Cons

The ability for my clients to book their own sessions can lead to frustration if they book in advance and it creates a conflict for me that I haven't adjusted in my schedule

Denise from Kratz Tutoring

Has made it to where I can just do my job....tutor kids. No more scheduling nightmares!

Pros

The parents of my students being tutored can go in and schedule the appointments and even cancel them themselves. They can only schedule during times that I have marked as available. If another student signs up for that time, that time is no longer an option. I also love the alerts that I get for scheduled and cancelled appointments. The reminder the day before are great for both me AND the parents! I also love how my clients can leave me notes when setting up appointments. This works really well for my households with more than one kid. That way I know which kid to expect and prepare for.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to customize a cutoff time for a client to schedule an appointment. As it is now, a client can schedule minutes before as long as there is availability. I use it for tutoring and need time to prepare for each student. I would like to be able to set it to where appointments had to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.

Good for Basic Scheduling

I loved it and would use it again! It's easy to use and affordable.

Pros

I used Visibooks when I was working at a physical rehab center to schedule appointments with patients. It's a great tool because you can schedule using both you laptop and your smartphone and send reminders to your supervisors and patients as well. What was also nice about it was that you can share information on your social media accounts which I thought was a cool marketing tool. They also have a free version that works just as well (you can only book 40 appointments though).

Cons

Sometimes the app froze and they do not currently have a phone number available for customer service.

Response from Visibook

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your review! Please email us at hello@visibook.com with any information about the app freezing. We'd love to learn more about how that happened for you so we can fix it.

Kayla from K Starr's Study

Visibook has been an essential tool for my new business.

Pros

I can book appointments anywhere. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and my cash register (an iPad). It's so convenient to be able to book appointments on the go without carrying around an appointment book. The app sends text reminders to my customers automatically. It alerts them when I book, change, or cancel their appointments. It also texts automatic reminders a day before the appointment. This helps to minimize no-shows and helps them to inform me ahead of time when they can't make an appointment. I can also decide how long my time slots are, how many customers can book at the same time, and what my availability is.

Cons

There's a couple of things that would really make this app great. First of all, it needs an update to allow the orientation of the app to change for an iPad Pro. Also, I'd like to see a list of the customer names for each time slot on the main screen without having to click on each one individually.

Jennifer from Vierck Tax & Accounting Services

Very well needed program for my tax office.

an appointment book

Pros

One Pro is price even though they raised the price since last year and lowered the amount of appointments limit. I can keep organized.

Cons

Not very simple to use, to create availability and have it copy over to other days or use different times Not sure how to explain without showing what i'm speaking of. I cant make an availability for a 1 hour appointment to begin at any time of the day it's always on the hour.... You cannot change the reminder message to simply include an address to send to your clients. For what reason I do not know as of yet, but my clients are finding it very difficult to use.

Never Forget an Appointment Again!

Pros

Such a simple idea, yet incredibly effective--exactly what I've been looking for at my practice. Customer feedback has been great, and it's been easy to book appointments from both sides. The reminders, however, are what I love the most. I can't count the number of no-shows I've had in previous years due to both clients (and myself) forgetting that we had appointments scheduled. Never again!

Cons

Sometimes can get a bit hairy with clients signing up for appointments really close to their appointment time. Also would like a feature to send automated personal messages to clients.

Response from Visibook

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can set your advance booking time so you don't get surprised by last minute appointments. You can do this under your Calendar Settings.

Courtney from Eyekonik Lash & Brow

Easy peazy

The SMS feature is one of the best that helps me not to have to waste my time remembering to text my client and it also allows them to respond through the same SMS without calling my phone

Pros

The software is very easy to use it's user-friendly and accessible on all of my electronic devices I love the fact that it correlates with my clients and Sons them SMS for their appointment The Price is Right the functions are nice I have no complaints 10 Stars

Cons

I wish there was a check out feature or that you were able to link it to square or some other processor in order to check out as well

Response from Visibook

Replied December 2018

Hi Courtney, Thanks for your review :). We do offer payment processing. You can enable it from the main menu under "Payment Processing." Please email us at hello@visibook.com if you have any other questions!

Makes my business easier

I’ve been using Visibook for just under 6 months now and it’s completely changed how I do business, for the better. Having to go back and forth with clients on what time works for them is time consuming and annoying for me. To be able to set my schedule and have them book themselves is great.

Pros

I like my clients to be able to make appointments themselves, and to be required to put down a deposit to book as well. I think the website format is pretty easy and user friendly. I especially enjoy the reports feauture.

Cons

Occasionally I’ll have clients not be able to navigate the site, they get confused on the first page where it says “view calander” and also how you have to click the service info button to be able to see the price. I think being able to see both of those without the additional clicks would be helpful for dummies. I’m not too fond of the overall color scheme, I think it’s very drab and boring and wish that I was able to customize it. I also don’t like not being able to charge clients with their card on file, if that could happen it would be a game CHANGER. Clients have also complained about not being able to find the confirmation email, and it normally goes to their spam folders so that’s something I always have to remind them of.

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Rana from Aqua Blue coiffure et Spa

Made my job easier

My bookings are all organized clear and have helped my mind to stay at peace

Pros

I used to have an agenda where i would write my employees and my appointments on, it was A MESS i would use Visibook for my laser hair removal appointments and i decided that it was time to say goodbye to that agenda and hello Visibook! It was the best choice i have ever made. The comfirmation text my clients recieve is very helpful, whenever they want to cancel or reschedule an appointment they just message me on the app instead of calling me at work. Overall a lifesaver!

Cons

Once or twice the app lagged and also the fact that you have to have internet at all times to use is a bit of a bummer

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

Janine from ENMU Upward Bound

Upward Bound

I really appreciate this product and the customer service we have received. Our students also appreciate it, which is a big win. Thank you!

Pros

I liked that our students could get a text reminder, the day before their tutoring appointment, that they need to be at tutoring. I also appreciated that students were able to contact me via messages through Visibook if they had questions or concerns.

Cons

I really wish that there was a way for one "Provider" to be able to offer more than one service at a time. I had to change how I booked appointments with students because our tutors (the providers) often teach multiple subjects. I couldn't just click that one student would be with Tutor A for Science and the next student would be with Tutor A at the same time for math. I know that this probably isn't something that comes up often, but not having to text my students individually regarding what subject they should prepare for would have come in handy. It's also weird to me that my student can send me messages that show up in text, but I have to log onto Visibook to reply to them, instead of being able to reply right away, via text, back to them. I'm sure it works that way for a reason -- it's just a little inconvenient.

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review!

Robyn from Pearl & Birch Wedding Consignment Boutique

Visibooks offer me everything I was hoping for to manage my small seamstress business.

I no longer have clients missing appts thanks to the reminders! It also helps put forth a professional, modern approach to booking appointments.

Pros

I like the built in messaging feature. My clients are always super impressed that it's so easy to get a hold of me! I have also received fabulous feedback from my clients about the reminder sent to them the day before their appt. I also like the daily email summary I get on the day before my appts.

Cons

Sometimes the messaging function mixes up the message order when the message is longer. It'll send message 3 before message 1 comes thru. The odd time it has been over an hour before message 1 comes thru and I can make sense out of my clients request.

Amanda from Revive Buffalo LLC

Visibook - simple scheduling

The online scheduling makes our lives SO much easier!

Pros

It's very easy to work with. The chat support option is helpful when setting up new providers or services

Cons

I least like that it has no great reporting features or data collection capabilities. I'd love for it to be able to offer that so that I can continue to use it for our small business

Simplicity, price

DeeDee from FlyTyme Fitness

Visibook and Trampolines

Visibook is easy to link to social Media and easy to understand for all my customers. It’s important to have appts made for my limited class Size. I especially like the convenient copy link feature and the way the clients can note or message me when making an appointment. Excellent communication ensues!

Pros

The value and ease of use was paramount.

Cons

Multiple customer profiles are a little frustrating. Customers forget their profile log in information and sign in different ways by link or Facebook for example and result in multiple names listed for the same customer.

Kelsey from HomeGrown Tutoring

Worth It!

Very pleased with the amount of time it takes me to book clients and the reminders really help keep my customers aware of schedules.

Pros

I like how easy it is to book customers and that It sends reminders.

Cons

When trying to find my customers, sometimes it will not allow me to scroll to find them. Sometimes I must plug in their name... also for some reason over time, some of my emails/numbers for customers have a big exclamation mark beside it- like it is no longer their contact... but it is correct.

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your feedback and review! If you're seeing the red exclamation point, it may also mean that the user has unsubscribed to emails from Visibook or blocked their phone number from receiving our text messages.

Katie from Katie's Salon

Very pleased

I had to switch from a previous website last minute and the people at Visibook made it very easy to do so. I love that they have the live chat constantly so I can always ask any kind of question. The text reminders are my favorite aspect of this website. The price is wonderful and I've been very happy. I've been in contact with them and told them things I would love to see happen to make it easier to use (especially for my business in particular) and they have assured me things are in the making to have the changes made. It's been a few months and I haven't seen any yet but am really looking forward to seeing them soon. Overall very pleased with Visibook and especially pleased with their customer service!

Pros

Love the text reminders, and customer service.

Cons

I can't book multiple appointments at once (example - cut & color). It's a hassle to cancel an appt then re create it instead of just "moving" the appointment. And it would be wonderful if my clients could view all my prices up front on some kind of "home page" or something instead of having to schedule a time then click book in order to see the price (that has been my biggest complaint from clients).

Chris from More Than Scores And Tests

Visibook made easy for my clients to sign up for the classes, so it helped our bottom lines.

We could easily predict the size of the class and be able to communicate easily with the clients and teachers who teach the class.

Pros

We have looked many appointment booking apps in the past. Some might have a lot more bells and whistles, but it was complicated and expensive. Then, I found Visibook through Capterra and it was a great fit for us. It's fairly easy to use for us and our clients using Google credentials. It has a great pricing for startups, but provide flexibility to use multiple accounts for several locations. They have provided a professional and timely customer support for any questions you have.

Cons

I have voiced this numerous times, so hopefully they will hear me again. 1. we can't stop clients signing up last minute. It has cancellation limit (we set it as 24 hours), but we can't not for signing-up which brings a lot of trouble. 2. One profile can't have several members under one profile. We have a class that multiple siblings can sign up together, which means if parents have 2-3 kids, they have to manage 2-3 profiles. 3. I can't convert the data to .csv file. I think that could be done fairly easily, but they have no desire to do that.

Tiffany from MAC Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

Visibiook literally saved my business.....

I am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.

Pros

As a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it

Cons

I wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review!

Gretchen from Bow Wow Meow Boutique, LLC

Great software for our growing pet grooming shop

The ability to communicate to my groomers and customers via the app is fantastic! Our client list is growing and our appointments are filling up fast thanks to the easy integration with our website. We haven't had a need to use the payment function via Visibook, but I can see how this would be a great benefit for some folks.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and intuitive for me. My groomers are able to see when appointments are scheduled whether they are here or not. The ability to add different services and providers is great, along with the ability to text client's when their pup is ready to be picked up.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I like least about this software at all.

Reasons for Choosing Visibook

This software made sense to me. It had the right amount of functional features for us and the price was fantastic!

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thanks your great review!

Angela from Move Forward

Visibook has completely solved the problem I was having with people forgetting their appointment time and not showing up. I no longer have that issue thanks to the reminder texts it sends out. It has also been great for people to see my availability and book their own appointments without having to take my time to talk on the phone with them to schedule.

Pros

This software was very easy to figure out and I love that is automatically sends out reminders for the appointments 24 hours in advance.

Cons

I don’t like that you can only store one phone number for reminders. I work with kids and sometimes the other parent brings him, but doesn’t get the reminders if I’ve stored it under moms number.

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review!

May 2016

Annie from Annie Wang Acupuncture

May 2016

The best online booking system out there!

What an awesome system! I've tried several online booking systems in the past, but so far Visibook has been the most robust! They have helped me save time, money, and grow my business so I can focus on what I what rather be doing - seeing patients! I own an acupuncture practice with 2 locations and multiple practitioners. Visibook is easy to use for me and my staff, and allows our patients to book/cancel/manage their appointments 24/7. Patients often tell us how much they love our booking system - part of the reason I still use Visibook after 2+ years. My staff likes visibook too b/c they have their own logins & passwords to have privacy and be able to manage their own schedule. The costumer service is excellent! I like how I can just click on the bottom left to report an issue and contact costumer service directly (no need to navigate the site to find costumer service). We always get a speedy response and our problems are resolved quickly! Also, Visibook provides direct patient communication on visibook. Like a smart phone messaging, it records conversations, and I can message a patient with one click! With other systems, I used to have to copy and paste email addresses.. this saves me so much time They also have a mobile app which I'm extremely happy with! I can basically handle my booking requests and correspondence wherever I go. One thing they offer that I haven't used to much is performance tracking. So I can't comment too much about that, but it's great that they're offering more for their clients at a very reasonable cost. I couldn't be happier with a booking system like visibook!

Response from Visibook

Replied May 2016

Thanks for the review, Annie! Happy that we're able to help you with your scheduling needs!

Joy from Reachmark Church

Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients love it!

Easy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!

Pros

I like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!

Cons

I wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.

Visibook is Client Booking Heaven

Pros

I love that Visibook makes my calendar a constant access for my clients! It is viewable from the same link, shows all of my availability and allows me to communicate directly through the app when clients have questions. The best part is that I receive an email, text and push notification each time a client books as well as a 24 heads up for my next day appointments!

Cons

I wish there was a way to customize my breaks in between sessions without it being a mandatory 15 min increment. I'd do 10 min between each session.

Response from Visibook

Replied December 2018

Hi, Thanks for your review! And I've made a note of your feature request! Thanks! Brian

Perfect Client Scheduling Software

I use it for appointment fixing and client scheduling

Pros

It is an efficient client scheduling software. You no longer need to worry about the headache of scheduling clients and fixing appointments with customers. Visibooks does that at very little cost

Cons

It is hard to fault. There are rooms for improvement, of course. They can still improve on the user dashboard and a few other finetuning. Overall, I think they are cool

Response from Visibook

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review

Scheduling Made Easy

Using VisiBook has saved us a lot of time in scheduling appointments so I have been very pleased. Plus the price is very reasonable so that always makes things better :)

Pros

Overall, it's pretty user friendly. I use it for a training schedule so it's a little different than what most clients probably use it for, but it has made it a lot easier for my trainees to find a date/time that suits instead of having to email back and forth to find a time to schedule a training appointment.

Susan from Mayo Psychological Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Program has increased patient flow and they love using it! SO MUCH better than our old way..

The program is in line with how people like to do appts online and due to work or other issues, they are not always able to do things by phone.

Pros

That patients can CX and RS their appts based on their schedule.Program is user friendly and we like that we can message patients through this.

Cons

Every so often, the office staff is unable to get on program via our cell phone when out of office.There has been an occasion that a patient can't CX appt..but not very often.

Edd from Manhattan Sports Acupuncture

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This is the best calendar for small business owners!

Flexible, responsive and user-friendly - Visibook has made my life so much easier. From easy booking myself, to easy booking for my clients, to complete control of my calendar and support that is out of this world (I asked for the app to include a landscape view and it happened within a few days) you can't find a better group of people to work with or a better product.

Pros

Easy of use, the responsiveness of team, and I like the look.

Cons

Every time I point out something I think could be improved, you guys do it!

Stephen from Harmony Blinds & Interiors

Great calander app

Overall I have a very positive experience with the app and wouldn’t do without it now. Thanks guys for this app

Pros

Great for putting private notes in as I use it for address’ and phone numbers when out and about. I also get my emails or my calls the next day wihich I print out for myself.and very easy to use. Overall I’m very pleased with it.

Cons

I would like when the email comes through it would have the private notes with the names as I write the addresses and phone numbers on it myself. Also an option to notify me to my phone when my next call is coming up.

Response from Visibook

Replied January 2019

Hi Stephen, Thanks for your review and feedback. I'll make a note of your request to have the notes come through in the email. If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at hello@visibook.com

Shani from Shani’s wigs

Big fan

Excellent. The program itself is exactly what I need for my business. Always easy to deal with when I have an issue or want to make a change. Thanks for al your support.

Pros

It’s efficient and helps me stay organize and My customers benefit from it as well.

Cons

It often won’t load when I open and I need to exit and reopen the app Also, I wish I could make my own reminders to my customers not just the reminders that come automatically with the app.

Response from Visibook

Replied December 2018

Hi Shani, Thank you for your feedback. I'll make a note of your feature request. We'd love to look into the issues with your phone not loading. Can you email us at hello@visibook.com?

Kimberly from Kimberly Laskowski LMFT

Industry: Mental Health Care

Best scheduling app around

I never write reviews. However, I really love this app! I have tried so many scheduling apps over the last 3years, each one had something missing that I was looking for. I found visibook and figured I'd give it a try. I found a gem! My clients love it, easy for them to schedule appointments, they all tell me they love the reminders. The functionality has cut down on phone calls to schedule appointments and cut down no shows. Customer service is awesome; friendly, prompt, and accessible. Get visibook!!! you won't be disappointed!!

Pros

Easy to use, accessible with iPad, iPhone, and computer. Love the email and text reminders.

Cons

I only wish there was it was capable of two emails in the client profile. But the new text reminder feature has resolved some of the need.

Jacklyn from Reflections

Industry: Cosmetics

A great first time starter appointment app.

Great for sending out reminders to the clients about their hair appointments

Pros

Organize and convenient also, I like how I can put different services

Cons

I work at a salon and I have to send out reminders the day before the appointments because if I put in the appointments weeks ahead then the clients will Recieve appointments everyday until their actual appointment date.

Response from Visibook

Replied December 2018

Hi Jaclyn, Thanks for your note, however what you described sounds unusual. We send out a reminder 24 hours prior to the appointments; not everyday in between. Can you email us at hello@visibook.com? We'd like to help look into what you're seeing.

Marie from Ladida makeup and lash studio

Marie Pangilinan review

Software is amazing and my overall experience is great all my customers love it.

Pros

The thing that I like most about the software is that it takes uses my contacts from my phone and I don’t have to punch them in manually

Cons

I have no cons to report. It’s a great software and everything is great about it.

Response from Visibook

Replied December 2018

Hi Marie, We're so happy to hear that Visibook is working out well for you and your customers! Thank you for your review!

August 2016

Jae from j+k fitness studio

August 2016

The backbone of our business

Visibook has been the backbone of our scheduling system. We're constantly changing appts multiple times a day. Without it logistically our business would be a nightmare.

Pros

Having used a few other online scheduling systems such as MindBody, Visibook is head and shoulders above anything I've used. For me simplicity is the key.

Cons

The updates!!!

Shua from Underground Salon/Epic Strands

Best scheduling app I've tried!

Pros

Easy set up, really easy to navigate the app and book appointments, easy to add and edit customers. Love the confirmation texts sent out to clients the day before the appointment, and that they can respond directly to the confirmation text if they need to and I get notification sent straight to my cell phone. Super simple to add, edit or cancel appointments and they give you the option to send any adjustments to the client directly. Really affordable app, that literally does everything I need.

Cons

I'd like the option to be able to state why I'm closing off a day (eg: vacation, jury duty, etc). sometimes the app will get glitchy and won't let me edit the appointments, so I end up having to cancel the entire appointment and rebook, instead of just being able to do a simple edit. The confirmation sent out the day before the appointment would work much better for me if I could send out a completely custom text, asking the clients to confirm, and it would show on the schedule that the client has confirmed the appointment.

A mobile-friendly appointment schedule.

Pros

Visibook is very easy to setup up and use. I like the integration with Google calendar, which make my work a lot easier. Visibook is built for especially some businesses but it can be used with any business appointments. I am using to take appointments for my photography business. Integration with my website is very easy. But customisation with my website colour and theme is difficult. I have to take help from my designer to customise it and integrate with my website. Sending and reminding the client about our meeting is automated. A gentle reminder helps to prepare for the meetings. Mobile friendly UI is comfortable to use, as most of my clients are using a mobile phone to schedule an appointment.

Cons

This software is specialised for certain types of business and cannot serve all the services equally. I just use to take an appointment and for this case is perfect but POS and other switches don't work for my case. I think a blank template with user input is more effective.