All Adobe Photoshop Reviews

Still the Industry Standard

Tiago

Industry: Translation and Localization

November 2022

Essential tool for editing and graphic design

I'm a big fan of Adobe Photoshop. I use it to work on every graphic design project. The lack of same-level solutions makes the decision to opt for Adobe Photoshop a no brainer.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop allows you to do pretty much everything related to photo edition and graphic design. There are a lot of tools and functionalities and that makes this a complete and consistent platform.

Cons

The huge variety of tools makes it difficult to master Photoshop and not beginner-friendly. To start working with it properly, you need to learn from various tutorials. Its cost can also be a bit expensive for many people.

Jakub

December 2021

Edit the image however you want - whether at work or for fun

Within our organization, thanks to photoshop, we do not have to hire an external marketing organization. We will prepare all advertising materials ourselves. There are a lot of pictures in our catalogs, again thanks to the photoshop we will adapt all the pictures to the required size and format.

Pros

Whether you need to remove Grandma's wart from her face, or you need to paint your grandfather's more thick beard, it's up to you and your imagination to create everything with Photoshop. What I like most about Photoshop is that nothing is a limit for you and everything is just a matter of imagination. You can create whatever you can think of.

Cons

There is nothing I would not be happy with in Photoshop. Some tools, such as auto-cropping images to erase the background, aren't 100% complete, but it's still better than most other tools.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Photoshop

GIMP is good at the moment if you're new to graphical editing and you don't mind a relatively simple environment with limited features. And this limitation in the form of lack of functions is very insufficient, especially for the commercial sector, so we switched to the package from Adobe.

Cushi

My Favorite graphic design and image editing software

I use Photoshop to make graphics for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, website design, business cards, t-shirts and more. Almost any visual creation that my business requires is made by me in Photoshop. I also still do some freelance designing, and photoshop is always my go-to. It's reliable, powerful, technical and feature-rich. The only reason I would not recommend it as a first choice to most people is because most people are looking for an easier to use solution like Canva.

Pros

I love that photoshop is accessible at $9.99 per month with lightroom and storage as a part of the package. I love the endless tools and various ways to combine them to create masterpieces. Photoshop gives the user complete control over their artwork, as opposed to say, a Canva. Photoshop is definitely for professionals who want full technical control over their work.

Cons

What I like least is that the only option for integrated cloud storage is Adobe's Creative Cloud. Having the ability to save directly to Google Drive - or any other major cloud platform would be an invaluable timesaver and productivity booster.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Photoshop

I have over a decade of experience using Photoshop, so when the opportunity came to reconsider my design solution, it was an easy choice. I prefer the interface over Affinity and with the technical limitations of Canva, it was clear that Photoshop would be the best bet for me going forward (although I do LOVE the idea of only paying for Affinity once... I might give that another shot...).

Peter

Amazing Photo Editing/Graphic Design Software

This sofware allows for the creation of marketing material that facilitates for the smooth trasmission of information to you end user.

Pros

The most impactful features of this software would be, the ability to create graphic content that connects with your end user in the most unique and memorable way. Also,this program allows for its user to perfect the finish of photography and other photo related pieces like artworks. The Software indeed has a vast lerning curve as it is immensely diversed, but with the basics you casn easily build on it to become a professional. This software integrates quite smoothly with any business as long as you have an expert on hand to use its functions.

Cons

The products main con is the learning curve. If its a software you intend on jumping in to use without much practice, you are in for a treat, and its not a tasty one. It can be difficult to integrate with your business if you do no have someone on the team with the knowledge on how it is properly and effectively used.

Smith

December 2022

Adobe photoshop the app your looking for

It is a very nice aap to use to edit and I would really recommend it as I really enjoyed the experience

Pros

The most I liked is that it is more user friendly and good for beginners and you can also learn from it as you go further.

Cons

You can't find the exact photo or pic something when you search for it.

Atour

Industry: Research

November 2022

Editing photos in various formats is simple.

Utilizing cloud storage is quite practical since I can sync and access the required files from numerous PCs located in various towns and countries.

Pros

I have complete control over the image I work with. I start working on it as soon as I upload it and continue till I apply the finishing touches.I can balance out the skin tone, brighten the eyes, erase freckles, remove a mole I don't like, or just a little wrinkle or blemish. I can also whiten teeth and straighten hair. These are but a few of the features I have access to in Adobe Photoshop.This is badly required for our firm .

Cons

The system requirements for running Photoshop have been updated, and it takes up a lot of RAM. Additionally, photos with Photoshop demand a lot of storage space. When the system requirements do not match the required graphics, performance problems and time lag result.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop produces images with a professional level of quality.

Rebecca

November 2022

Only limited by your imagination!

I can professionally create awesome images and enhance photos. I love exploring all the features and how they help me come up with new ideas that I wouldn't have otherwise had.

Pros

The myriad of features is amazing! All these features help spur on my imagination. The Layers Palette has so many options and it is easy to manipulate. The display of a sample word next to the font name in the drop down menu saves me a lot of time. There is a great selection of templates that can speed up creating. The masking tools are very helpful. Making my own brushes is awesome!

Cons

Huge learning curve! I'll probably never use all the features. So many choices can be overwhelming. Navigation can be demanding and time consuming. This program is expensive.

January 2023

Since 1997 photoshop has been my work partner

I am a designer and painter both digitally and in traditional media, and the use of photoshop saves on studies and material costs.

Pros

Many hours of use made me very familiar with it. To draw, paint or edit photos it is simply the best software.

Cons

since switching to subscription the cost of the software has become much higher as most of the extra software in the packages is not used by me.

Rahul

December 2022

I think this software is the best photo editor in the world must use it software

I had learned Photoshop in a very short time in my very difficult circumstances but now it has become my source of income, in today's time I make a very good income from it, I thank you.

Pros

I like the multi function tools of this software like background remover acne remover etc.

Cons

I do not see any solution for only magnetic laso tools in the tools of this software, but that too is good in itself.

Ayush

Industry: Photography

Recommended this product.

Pros

Photoshop is a powerful image-editing program that can be applied to a wide range of projects.It enables me to perform a variety of tasks, from simple picture tweaks to complicated collages and even photo restoration, thanks to its extensive feature set, which includes brushes, configurable shapes (that I can color in, for example), smart objects, and more.With its user-friendly design, it is quite simple to operate despite its strength.

Cons

Photoshop is a fantastic program, and I urge designers to at least give it a go. Although nothing is flawless, I still occasionally have trouble configuring the UI or using it. For instance, the 3D function or the Photoshop tool icons frequently crash, which makes me uncomfortable. However, it has no appreciable impact at all. A new user of Photoshop might be surprised by the abundance of features it offers, but for someone like me who has been using it for a while, this is not a problem.

Rawbin

Adobe Photoshop For Pro Designers

Overall it's an amazing tool for professional graphic designers

Pros

A very intelligent object detection. Client care is superb with an entire munititions stockpile of video instructional exercises. Mind-blowing Corporate logos for ads, pamphlets, flyers and individual cards are simply perfect.

Cons

It's not beginners friendly and has a high expectation to learn and adapt. It only works on pixels and not on vectors and hence not permit change in that line slacks as document size expands

Vaani

November 2022

The best tool for creative proffesionals!

The experience is really nice, it allows me to explore new things and fulfill my creative need. I highly recommend this tool to any designer or creative person who wants to get into digital space.

Pros

Photoshop is the most powerful and versatile tool ever. Most of the things can be done through it, example photo editing, logo making, artworks, UI/UX and much more.

Cons

The pricing structure can be improved for new user. The is not a option for collaborative work, a browser-based solution can be added to it. Talking about the technical aspect, photoshop is very intensive on the machine, this can be also worked upon.

Van McLean

Still the topnotch image editing software for graphic artists

You can basically do anything and everything with Photoshop. This is what I primarily use for marketing flyer creations from scratch.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop allows you to create your image from scratch and lets your imagination translate into an actual product/layout. It has the most comprehensive feature and shortcut keys are easy to remember for ease of working. Depends on the laptop that youre using as well, it loads faster and edits faster as it's very easy to switch from one function to another - and the toolbar on the left is also very accessible. On the recent Photoshop versions, you can create and save your own workspace which will allow you to choose only the most used icons and functions.

Cons

It has the tendency to eat up a lot of memory depend on your artwork. Photoshop would also require high computer requirements in order for the software to function well. These are very technical observations as the software itself is very great

Reasons for choosing Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop gives you the flexibility to be creative and pick up whatever is in your mind. This is very user-friendly from the graphic artist's perspective. The Adobe Suite might be a bit expensive in general, but definitely worth it for the company.

Sean

Graphic Design and Editing made easy.

My overall experience is very good, I've done some interesting projects with Photoshop which I could have done in other software or it would have taken me longer. I haven't had too many issues that I needed assistance with except for billing, where I got billed twice but it was resolved in a reasonable amount of time. It took me several days, initially, to figure out some of the quirks and features of Photoshop, of which, I mostly had to look on Youtube for tips and tricks.

Pros

Photoshop is the best graphic design tool on the market, this software offers so much content and tools that help you design whatever you want that I couldn't possibly go to another software. The library and templates offered, make life so much easier with various different aspects of design, from images to your own custom designs.

Cons

customer support isn't the most helpful or punctual and it tends to take several emails to resolve tickets. The software is difficult to use and some of what you get out of its Help Wizard can confuse you, even more, the biggest obstacle for any general user is the user interface, there are just so many buttons, for some, it can be overwhelming, while those like me with trying each button to see what they do.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Photoshop

Although Canva is great tool for those who aren't as creative or are starting out. It doesn't offer the editing capabilities of Photoshop, especially when making your own unique style.

Adal

September 2022

Why you might want to start using Adobe Photoshop if your're a Designer.

Pros

I personally love most about the software is the amount of ease it creates especially for designers. Whether it be designs for clothing, editing images/photos, graphic design, UI design, or making templates. Photoshop has many features that can give you a head advantage compared to other softwares. Freedom of design would be something I will title this software for.

Cons

Photoshop is a great product and I would recommend designers to at least try it out. Although nothing is perfect, and I still have some UI issues with it or setting up the arrnagemnt of the UI. For example the 3D feature or Photoshop tools icons glitch often which creates a uneasy time for me. Although it doesn't have a huge effect whatsoever.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Photoshop

I realized that it is better to use the real Adobe Photoshop version eventhough I have to pay it rather than a fake one. People told me I could easily use CS6 and get same results but I disagree. Adobe Photoshop has links with Adobe Stock which creates huge ease and amazing updates, this gives an excellent feel and a very "offcial" type of feeling.

Md Fateh Ali