All PhotoScape X Reviews

Reviewed March 2022

A good solution but vintage

Reviewed August 2021

PhotoScape Rocks!

In a short amount of time, I'm able to create graphics to share on Instagram, use in presentations, or hand out as flyers. The app is so easy to use, especially if you're not a graphic designer by trade. I was offered PhotoShop but chose to use PhotoScape

PROS

PhotoScape is super easy to use to create graphics for slides, Instagram, flyers, and more. It is an intuitive program with a pretty straightforward layout. You can import pictures, add text, shapes, change colors, delete backgrounds from photos, etc.

CONS

The biggest drawback is that it does not open .eps files. I've also had issues where I wasn't able to crop a picture that I was adding to a graphic in the program itself. I've also had a problem where I've had to add text to a graphic before it would let me add an image to the graphic. To me, these are pretty minor problems compared to its usefulness.

Reason for choosing PhotoScape X

PhotoScape was much more intuitive to use than PhotoShop for someone like me, who does not have a lot of time to learn how to use a program and often needs to make graphics very quickly.

Facundo

Architecture & Planning, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Evaluating PhotoScape X

Overall, my experience has been very satisfactory and, let's say, quite good. I have been using it as an additional tool for not very technical image editing. It also helps me to take good screenshots, make collages and nice image compositions. I have been using this software since its inception (when X didn't exist yet). So for me, this software is always an "ace up my sleeve".

PROS

Undoubtedly, what I like most about this program is the great level of editing it allows us to achieve. In it we can obtain very detailed results based on our design ideas and the objectives we seek to achieve. In addition, it is an intuitive software with a considerably good weight and can be used in different operating systems without any problem.

CONS

As I mentioned before, the templates are too traditional for my taste. They should offer a more updated library of images and templates. After all, we design to show other people what we think. That's why we need to engage our audience, not bore them with outdated and monotonous content.

Reasons for switching to PhotoScape X

Although I can't mention specific products, I have found that I switch from one program to another as they are updated. Obviously, we must keep up with the latest trends and preferences. Hence, we always select a program that offers us useful tools to achieve our goals.

Ashutosh

Computer & Network Security, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

A good solution but vintage

Average

PROS

It was one of the easiest apps to edit photos and a good solution but lacks features of the modern photo formats

CONS

Lack of support and lack of features which the competitors have.

Jessica

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Photoscape X , easy and effective

Overall I would say that I've had an amazing experience with Photoscape. From the very beginning i haven't encountered any issues with the software itself.

PROS

I have been using Photoscape for over 3 years now and i absolutely adore it. It's easy to use, quick with many features - even on the free version. And the paid version is extremely affordable as well. Whenever a friend of colleague has asked what i would re comment for a beginner , who hasn't studied editing or photography. I always suggest Photoscape.

CONS

There really isnt any issues that i have personally encountered with the software itself, if there were to be a con is that it works best on a pc/laptop that has a fast cpu and enough disk space. the fuller your drive, the slower the program will be.

Reasons for switching to PhotoScape X

Photoshop is difficult for a beginner to use, especially if you have no background in editing, and is expensive if your just starting out. So when I had discovered Photoscape, i was amazed at how easy it was to use. As well as how affordable it is compared to Photoshop. So Photoscape was the obvious choice for me.

Reviewed July 2021

An almost "lightroom" without so much pretension.

From all the years I've been using it, it's always a lifesaver to have it with me. Not only because of its ease of use, but in less difficult jobs, it is the best ally. It achieves results equal to those that can be achieved working with more complex products.

PROS

Completely intuitive. It is a product that allows the user not only to "get out of trouble", but also to make small editions, add texts and make corrections to photographs professionally in minutes. It should be noted that these photographic corrections must be without giant pretensions. If what you are looking for is a good color correction and small editions, it is an excellent program. It is also worth mentioning its other functions, such as filter templates and batch photo editing.

CONS

There were giant improvements. However, taking into account that social networks have no pause, and it is mostly a product used by "amateur" people, I would think it would be appropriate to add a section of (pre-established) formats designed for the social networks of the moment.

Ricardo

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2021

Simple Solutions to Difficult Problems

Since I started producing content for the internet I felt the need for a light and simple program to create my thumbnails, and after I started using PhotoScape X I never stopped using it. It was the perfect solution to create the right image for the theme of the content produced, an indispensable tool for me. Long and prosperous life for PhotoScape X.

PROS

The software brings simple and very interactive solutions so that you can edit your images or photo album, it allows a good interaction with external files and plugins, with many image and text effects to personalize your images and leave them with the necessary aspect for expose your ideas.

CONS

Perhaps one of the difficulties of the software is the availability of effects, figures and native icons in the free version, after a while using the same options the works can be repetitive, but nothing that a good amount of external material does not solve. And maybe it would be interesting to start offering an interface that supports images with high definition and with more options of formats.

André Luiz

Civil Engineering, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Great for editing photos

I use softawere very often, I always use the batch editing feature, it makes my job a lot easier, it is perfect for anyone looking for a complete tool with a free version.

PROS

Photoscape X is an excellent software for photo editing, it is possible to make corrections to brightness and exposure, cropping and montage of several photos, has a function to reduce the size of photo files and supports several image formats, with it and It is possible to make edits in batches, a feature that makes it much easier when taking a nap working with a large number of images.

CONS

Photoscape X could have a version for smartphones or even on web platforms, it would facilitate the user who needs access to it at all times.

Délcio

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Photoscape X is a great tool for beginners and creative editors.

My experience using this software is being great. I save time by doing some light designs, and artworks. I make covers and even some illustrations on this software and many people don't believe. It depends on the experience and creativity.

PROS

Despite not being so professional like coming with a lot of commands and effects, Photoscape X helps me a lot with easy works like resizing, cutting, making covers with PNG images, backgrounds and texts, and even more easy arts. It's a very helpful software for fast design works

CONS

It's a software with some limits. Compares to other softwares, doesn't bring that bunch of tools, features and effects. But helps a lot.

Bintou

PhotoScape X

PhotoScape X is very ideal for those who want to edit their image well without worries

PROS

I process my images very easily on this software. It's very good quality and easy to use

CONS

In truth it is a good software I enjoyed a lot

Amanda

Writing and Editing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Photoscape- Excellent for Beginners!

Overall, Photoscape is easy to use and doesn't require studying hours to figure out. The options for editing are more limited than Photoshop, for example, but it gets the job done.

PROS

Photoscape is user friendly and is easy for a beginner to learn. It's useful for editing photos and has some fun light filters and overlays that make editing faster and easier. Printing edited photos also turns out excellent.

CONS

The free version doesn't have as many capabilities and options, obviously. For example, it's difficult to figure out how to edit multiple photos in Photoscape. I usually just edit them one at a time in the program. You can copy and paste previous settings, which is a plus, but it still seems to take longer in my opinion.

Henriette

PhotoScape X

PhotoScape X is nice in photo editing with good attractive qualities

PROS

This tool is also very nice to make your photo very beautiful in very good quality retouching

CONS

Actually, I have no problem with PhotoScape X so far

Ousmane

Internet, 11-50 employees

PhotoScape X review

PhotoScape X is a very nice tool for good quality photo editing

PROS

PhotoScape X is at a quality performance for hassle-free photo editing. It is very simple and very fast

CONS

Honestly, it is a better tool that has no problem

Prabhjit

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2023

The Ultimate Photo Editing Tool For Beginners

From quick cropping to grouping multiple photos at once and adding text on them Photoscape X helps us to make our day to day tasks easy. It's a great tool if you want to use it for creating social media posts for your brand or yourself since it's easy to use UI helps anyone to create a stunning photo in seconds.

PROS

Gone are the days when it was important to watch long videos in order to learn photo editing. With Photoscape X anyone can get a professionally edited image in minutes. It comes with unique features such as free from crop, color filters, combine mode for creating colleages and much more. This is one of the most beginner friendly software I've seen on the market because it makes photo editing very easy. Totally recommeneded for everyday edits.

CONS

If they could intregrate AI based features since it's the new trend the software will go on a whole new level. However it offers an outstanding experience and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to get stated with Photo Editing.

Reviewed March 2020

great software for simple photo editing and capturing

mostly i used this software for capturing screen and type some word on the photo.

PROS

there is have many way to capture. region capture, screen capture are very important.

CONS

this software have sipmle photo editing tool. i think if it improve to photo editing side much better.

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

Even the FREE version of PhotoScape X packs a huge variety of useful features.

I have created images and patterns on PhotoScape X of which I used on my all-over-print clothing for my online clothing store. It is easy, even for beginners.

PROS

I really enjoy the "insert text" feature because I can create really cool logos and text to use on my clothing.

CONS

The pixel density of a new canvas is maxed out at 5000 x 5000 pixels. I would like to see it go to 20,000 x 20,000 pixels for large and detailed images and artwork.

Stephanie

Photography, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

graphic design

PROS

This is an awesome software that allows me to make designs plus photo editing.

CONS

I haven't seen anything wrong with the software yet.

Ibrahima Sory

PhotoScape X

PhotoScape X is a better software that has very good performance without front view

PROS

I've been using PhotoScape X for almost a year, and I've never been disappointed with its performance

CONS

It is a very good software without problem, the use is simple

Sharifah

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed February 2021

One of the best app for beginners

PROS

What I like the most about this app is it is very easy to use to edit pictures and create gif files. Definitely recommended.

CONS

What I like the least about this app is I took some time to adapt with some of the app's features. I have to use it regularly in order to be comfortable using this app efficiently.

Nayanajith