All Telegram Reviews

Life saver

Ngha

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Very powerful social media, file sharing and communication tool

Telegram goes far beyond just communication. It is a school on its own. I have been blessed by telegram with very educative channels and groups. Telegram opened my business up to new client bases. Telegram has been a wonderful app for me. I am subscribed to telegram channels that are very useful for me. Channels that post educational content, free courses, software applications, video tutorials etc. Because of the nature of my employment, it is imperative that I cultivate my professional network, and telegram provides me with the ability to do just that. It enables me to search for and join a variety of channels and groups of people. It provides a comprehensive range of features and capacities to choose from. I take great pleasure in putting it to use.

PROS

Completely unaltered media transfer is a feature it offers. Using the dancing emojis is a lot of fun. Owners of businesses may now respond to customer questions with the help of automated systems bots. It's a fantastic way to get the word out to a wider audience. In addition to groups, users may also join specific channels. Using this method, you can reach out to many more people. The robots help with a variety of critical processes. Data and file sharing have never been easier.  Compared to other messaging apps, it provides a better level of privacy and a plethora of extra features.

CONS

One person on his side can clear the chat between the two of you completely with no trace. I find this a little extreme. Telegram is still growing in popularity and this is limiting its use as you can make the most out of it by interacting with other telegram users

Reason for choosing Telegram

Telegram goes far beyond social communication. I have gained more from telegram that from any other social media platform

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Though I still use Whatsapp, I was looking for more, like channels, reaching a wider audience and connecting with a different people that we do not necessarily share contact. Telegram offered all that and more

Cleiton

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Intuitive and easy

In general, it is a very good application, easy to handle, configure, but the fact that it has not been well publicized leaves it with the image of inferiority to the competition.

PROS

I see a lot of positives like: speed, performance, group chats and channels, These I see are references, but they are being copied by the competition

CONS

Not very popular in some regions which can limit contacts, weak in audio and video tools, has a lot to improve

Reason for choosing Telegram

Tools that best meet my needs and ease of use and handling

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Weak in channel and group issues and chats can be improved

1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Review of Telegram

PROS

Telegram is easy in use, has multiple useful features and is a great application for texting.

CONS

Not everyone has Telegram so you can't connect with some people.

Gustavo

Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Communications security

PROS

Is a very secure tool in terms of information retrieval. Comfortable to use

CONS

Very frequent audio and video call failures. delayed notifications.

Reviewed May 2019

Telegram Needs a Lot of Work to be an Elite Messenger App

It honestly feels like a task to open this software up each day and I always have all the negative aspects on the top of my mind every time because I feel Telegram doesn't really care about their users or they'd rebuild the entire software in a way that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, scam/spam free, extra features and with easy support and training. Right now the main reasons I use this software are because all my cryptocurrency family uses it and there's some vendors I work with. Other than that, it nearly gives me a panic attack opening this software daily.

PROS

All my cryptocurrency members and family are using this app which is the main reason I started using it in the first place. It has good marketplace features. It has great privacy options and the ability to call users. I like creating groups and managing them within this app. Bots can help the business a lot and sometimes I do find legit vendors that are great to work with.

CONS

There are many things this software needs to do to improve itself. First, navigation is HORRIBLE!! It's so impossibly difficult to navigate through all the groups and personal chats to find relevant chats. Some of which were buried for weeks and I didn't even realize it. How about some sort of organizing feature? This alone NEEDS TO HAPPEN or I will look elsewhere for a better chatting software. Second, there are sooooo many scams and fake accounts on this app that I seriously wonder how many people have lost money here or had their lives wrecked. I for one have already lost thousands of dollars in scams that I thought would be legit vendors. Turns out, they just shut down their account and start a new one... Tried to contact support about this but... where is support? Shouldn't it be easy to get support help on this software, especially after they tried to raise $1B+ for cryptocurrency token? Comon... this should be the FIRST thing in any business. Users, how can we determine who is fake and who isn't? Some of my groups have sooo many spam/scammers posting shill's that I literally had to hire someone to create a bot to ban the spammers for me. And managing my own groups, I can only see so far down the list of who is in the group? Why can't I see everybody?? I want to contact each group member and it only shows a fraction of them. It's not visually appealing or easy to navigate. It feels like a software built in the early 2000's to be honest.

Reason for choosing Telegram

Because everybody in crypto seems to like Telegram, easy to find similar minds in the space in other groups and Discord is geared towards gamers.

Banala

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2024

Useful and Ease to Use Anybody

PROS

Telegram is one of the best and successful Application for Communication and Privacy.and its famous for its secrecy

CONS

I think it must having some good features like add friend like facebook and linkedin have.and its better when its suggest some people without search

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Whatsapp didn't having much Privacy features which telegram have

AbdulrahmanWalid

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Evaluation of the communication application

Very good and useful experience. It helped me get things done and communicate with others easily Very good and useful experience. It helped me get things done and communicate with others easily

PROS

Keep messages. voice calls. video calls. Created groups. inexpensive

CONS

Some people may provide offensive content to others.

Reason for choosing Telegram

Keep messages for long periods. and ease of use Keep messages for long periods. and ease of use

Bruno

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Telegram a review

Very good

PROS

File Sharing, instant text messaging, audio messaging, audio and video call and conference tools.

CONS

SSL Security, name and personal phone number disclosure from the outset.

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Isolate my private/social contacts from those for business.

Mihir

Pharmaceuticals, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

Telegram software Review

We are easly communicate with other my bussiness communication gep was not done all are connecting with each other and for that featur my growth was increased

PROS

It is very usefull and very easy to use and user friendly software meeting features very usefull, and eventhou over all features very good

CONS

Some time connection issues faces but no all the time done that problem

Reason for choosing Telegram

It features very good and easy to use and connected with eachother very easly and very user friendly app

Blake

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The best instant messaging app on the market

Wonderful. Telegram has been a wonderful app that has more features and capabilities, and any other instant messaging app I’ve ever used. Once they get their customer service up to par, they will be unstoppable.

PROS

I am very impressed with the quality and features that telegram offers. Since using it, I have found that I am much more communicative than via text messaging, and the share button is a godsend. You can share anything to telegram in a single click. I also love the ability to send things to your own personal folder for later.

CONS

The customer service. I have tried reaching out to them for an on onboarding session multiple times, but have received nothing from them. Imm

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Because of the amazing features and benefits telegram has compared to WhatsApp. I was also very tired of receiving unsolicited sales and marketing messages through WhatsApp from people. I have no idea who they were.

Lucas

Banking, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Telegram: Innovation with more privacy

In general, my relationship with Telegram is very good as I see more positive points when working with it than negatives.

PROS

Telegram is an excellent app for communication and also very safe, we had no problems working with it

CONS

Telegram's big problem is its bad policy regarding repressing hateful content

Reason for choosing Telegram

for the ease of communicating with potential customers via chat

alessandro

Medical Practice, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

telegram review

PROS

very easy and intuitive interface.Possibility to save privacy users motre than other app

CONS

Whatsapp was born first and more usedthrough a wider audience

Jagdeesh

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Google task

I am work 4yers expensive experience nice

PROS

Nice so beautiful berry nice work and sport

CONS

Google work I am happy so beautiful and nice

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Telegram is suitable for my chats with my Russian contacts

I use Telegram frequently to communicate with my Russian contacts and it is definitely a high-end chat application. That would be very pleasing if there were an embedded text and voice translation which I can use during my communication however I do not think they will add this feature in near future.

PROS

Telegram is very wide-spread among Russian community and as a person who has a lot of Russian contacts I use Telegram to communicate with my Russian contacts. Additionally it is very beneficial to join the huge public groups in Telegram which are specific to a certain topic and international. When I ask a public question in the groups every time a lot of people answers my questions.

CONS

What is missing in Telegram is a real-time translation option which is directly embedded inside Telegram. As a person who has many Russian contacts with no Russian I always need to translate my English text with an other translation app and paste it into the chat and when my contact writes back I again translate via other translation app. This is a crucial function that is missing and definitely should be present in the app.

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Russian people uses Telegram and they do not use Hangouts since they use Yandex email. For this reason I am using Telegram not Google Hangouts in order to communicate with my Russian contacts.

Tigran

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

The best messaging app

Overall it is Great app for using in web, mobile desktop with super fast messaging and all new features.

PROS

There are couple of thinks that are advantages of Telegram. One it so fast compared with others, Using this software on old phone you will see how fast and lightweight is it. Second it the first app I've met that provided message deletion when you accidentally typed wrong message for you and other side. Third it the first app that implamated fast video recording functionality like audo recording.

CONS

Truly telling now this is the best software but I could mention a little drawbacks I've seen, It has Video call in past but now it's not available, new features are firstly coming to iphone than to android phones, beside those ones nothing at all because this is the best.

Reasons for switching to Telegram

The other software do not keep info in servers and deleting often when you change phone, it sometimes suggest me backup that I dont want, and during sending images it drops the resolution unlike Telegram keeps everything original. Another thing telegram has popular discussion groups , popular bots inside and community is bigger than in other apps.

Lisandro

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Telegram is the best messaging app...period.

It's been amazing. It's been a joy to communicate with our community using this app for years now. I enjoy this messaging app a lot. One of the things I love the most is the stickers and now they are animated! Also, It's very very polished. As a designer, I really appreciate the attention to detail. For example, on Android, the keyboard comes up smoothly, has beautiful animations and it has a dark mode.

PROS

I love that it has a ton of features (and they keep adding more!). I really like the stickers it has (now animated); there's a lot to choose from. Also, the app is cloud-based, so no attachments to a phone; I use it on my desktop all the time. And finally, I like the bots and how easy it is to create one for our business, which we use this app for. There's a lot to like about this app but these are the features I like the most.

CONS

The only bad points I could come up with were 1) the lack of users. Many friends and family members are still using WhatsApp and it's tough to make them change their messaging app or even install a new one. 2) The app is currently not encrypting messages in normal chats, which is a little concerning, considering Telegram stores the messages in the cloud (which may be a reason why it can't encrypt them in the first place). But that's that.

Reason for choosing Telegram

Signal lacks a lot of features and even fewer people use it.

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Telegram is more complete, more polished, has stickers and it's not owned by Facebook.

Kelvin

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2021

User friendly, free tool for team messaging and collaboration

Overall very satisfied. Easy to use, value for money, functions are well constructed. Well coverage of all necessary tools for instant messaging and team collaboration

PROS

Telegram is free. Its instant messaging tool is quick, notifications are customisable which respects privacy preferences and frequency preferences. Video conferencing finctions are stable and convenient for urgent meetings and quick responses, connection is stable. Sharing of media and files is seamless, resolution is never compromised.

CONS

Overall very nice and highly recommended for personal and business use. One cons is its layout is a bit dull given its monotone color scheme.

Reason for choosing Telegram

Teams is less userfriendly, and more costly. The usage is also lower overall which makes it hard to connect with people on the application.

Reasons for switching to Telegram

Jabber is much more expensive, the connection is less stable. Sharing of files is not allowed on Jabber.

Fabrice Aboubacar