• icon"Good solid functionality. Does exactly what it says it does."
  • icon"Very user friendly if we want to operate this software."
  • icon"Great analytics tool and amazing way to gain insight from normal cctv or camera data. Generally easy to use and well documented."
  • icon"No security, No Web only Client, No remote access."
  • icon"I did not find anything that I see as something bad."
  • icon"No lpr, can not setup my own events, work only on windows."

All Camlytics Reviews

Ivo

Very passionate partner

I'm was searching for a software with count people capabilities, and good accuracy for a accessible price. Camlytics is the one!

Pros

Ability to count people and API give the information that I need when I need, with stability.

Cons

Grid view are very limited to 16 cameras, and the grid usability is very bad. That makes the impression, at the begining of software use, gives impression that is not a good one.

yair francisco

Industry: Judiciary

Excelent

Excellent software but need more security like milestone a to be web

Pros

Easy to Use, Functionality, Compatibility

Cons

No security, No Web only Client, No remote access

Reasons for choosing Camlytics

easy to use, no much expensive

Reasons for switching to Camlytics

Zeev

Using camlytics in city camera

It nice software but needs a lot to improve It was better if it was on linux

Pros

I like the object detection, heatmap and hours

Cons

No lpr, can not setup my own events, work only on windows

andre

Little support

When I bought the license, I figured I'd have a great solution to my problem. Basically, count cars and pedestrians in a corner. As it is an advertising panel, there is no niggling making control, my idea was a mini pc, running camlitycs and sending the results to remote mysql. Once there, the customer would have access to information via website What stopped me was the lack of support, I found in gitub a tool that I understood would do this, but when asking for help, I received one we were not the ones we did ... well, the client, a major advertising company in the region, waited for me for a few months ... I think I lost the client.

Pros

easy to use, even for beginners, make a csv files

Cons

I needed a support, since my client did not want to have the system installed in his house and only receive the results on his site. I tried for a few times access, but I was always answered with standard response

Vlad

Camlytics Review

I use it to count the number of persons that go in the shop each day to calculate a conversion ratio.

Pros

I did exactly what I wanted, and it's easy to use.

Cons

The licensing. The laptop I was running it on crashed and then I had to move it to a new laptop and that required a talk with customer support.

Tim

Excellent overall value

I use it for traffic counting in a retail chain with more than 10 locations. We aggregate the data in a DB then. It works marvelously.

Pros

The flexibility of the software, especially using webhooks has become invaluable.

Cons

Setup can be a bit clunky, but once you've done one or two it's rather straightforward.

Does what I need it to do

We are tracking data of drive-thru cars to our Customer Service Center. Camlytics does exactly what I need in counting, logging, reporting, and exporting to CSV for data analysis.

Pros

Easy to configure. Very accurate in counting traffic. Easy reporting functions and export to CSV.

Cons

Wouldn't count cars in a drive-thru from a camera mounted on the side of building which was at an angle to the cars. Once positioned overhead, perpendicular to the drive it works perfectly.

Response from Camlytics

Thanks for the feedback!

Replied October 2018

Accuracy needs to be improved

Pros

The Features are the best part of the software. Dashboard for analytics is very good

Cons

The set up process of box and object size. It is not intuitive and needs more tutorial explaining

Great entry level video analytic software

Pros

- Ease of use - Good solid functionality - Does exactly what it says it does

Cons

Interface can be a little clunky, especially going between different views / windows

Francois

Documentation

We are doing statistic after an events to see in each area how many people, and also doing heatmap and track map

Pros

People counting, heatmap, and track map, was looking for a software that do analytics for events.

Cons

Documentation, and access to database , reporting and statistic

Camlytics in IT

We are using the camlytics product to resolve problems relating to counting vehicle traffic in various towns and monitoring and counting people within our libraries and art gallery.

Pros

The ease of use and configuration along with the choice of camera types, very versatile product and providing simply solution and import data. Only limited by users imagination to implement into projects.

Cons

Sometimes difficult to feedback from support.

Reasons for choosing Camlytics

Camlytics caters for all of our requirements. Great product.

Miha

Camlytics review

One of the favourite things that happened was that the Camlytics team was able to add a custom feature that we requested. I am still very thankful for that.

Pros

It is relatively affordable compared to other solutions which also try to sell you hardware. It's also flexible enough for a variety of use-cases.

Cons

Sometimes it's not intuitive or obvious to use. It takes time to figure it out. The data outputs could be more customizable. It also occasionally crashed or didn't want to read certain cameras, but overall this was not too bad.

Branislav

Conditionally good. Not for professional or complicated use

I was trying to use Camlytics for trafic statistics on highway. I ended up using no Camlytics as it was not delivering exact or close enough to exact results. Let's be honest - for price Camlytics is sold it is good enough tool, you need to play to tune all cameras to work fine for Camlytics. Professional tools cost thousands, so if you want your "private" statistics it is good. I am afraid it won't suite professional needs.

Pros

Easy setup, free demo, quite easy to learn. Works relatively good on well prepared camera angle and area.

Cons

Two persons or cars passing in same time mangled into one. Difficulties to set proper scale of "usual object size" - does complicated when object are bigger when closer or smaller when further. I did have ready camera recording and could not adjust lens for best possible reading for Camlytics, but even on quite clear and good areas Camlytics was not accurate. Lack of recognizing passenger cars vs big trucks

Industry: Security and Investigations

Camyltics Review

Object counting works very well especially in production lines and also the object tracking feature is very vital to keep track of units being produced.

Pros

It has a very User friendly Interface. It support many camera models.

Cons

The software needs more development on automation of results.

Nirmit

Camlytics with Webcam

Experience is good with camlytics

Pros

Camlytics software is easy to setup and easy to use.

Cons

I did not like the limitation that user can not export the data to be used for further communication.

Bhagath

Good working

Very good. Easy usage.

Pros

Analytics and functionality is very good and customised manner to indian country

Cons

Real time analytics predictions are not good

Ronald Joseph