What are iLobby users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using iLobby software through verified user reviews

• icon"The best feature is the ease of use. All visitors and vendors have complemented the system and how efficient it is."
  • icon"ILobby customer service agents are courteous quick to respond."
  • icon"I love the support received when issues arise. I love how customizable the product is."
  • icon"We have 6 iLobby units with thermal cameras. On average we have at least one or two system crash every single week."
  • icon"With the iPad scanning a license is difficult because the camera is on the back of the iPad."

Browse all iLobby Reviews

• Have you used iLobby and would like to share your experience with others?

Industry: Utilities

User friendly sign in system with all the bells and whistles.

Pros

iLobby is a very user-friendly and intuitive visitor sign in system that replaces the old pen and paper/sign-in binder approach. From badge printing to host notifications via email/sms/phone call, this system is the absolute deluxe luxury package of sign in systems. It's easy to manage from both a technical perspective, and an administration standpoint. Address book integration was very smooth with our locally hosted AD, and iLobby provides very clear and concise documentation to help you do it. It also has the ability to integrate with Office 365/Azure AD if you choose to go down that path. The support staff is quick, knowledgeable and friendly. Our rep has been a pleasure to deal with. Overall, iLobby is a gorgeous sign-in system that does so much more than a regular sign-in binder, while doing so without complicating the user. Any business who wants a professional looking sign in system should look into it.

Cons

Only a few minor things: - certain adjustments to the user interface such as adding fields can only be done through the back-end by the support team. However, since the support team is so responsive and quick, this is not really a big issue. - we have had some wireless network stability issues on the provided iPad since our area is so congested with wifi networks. I would love to see a more reliable wired ethernet option.

Emily

iLobby is a great solution for digital attendace

Overall this is a very useful and innovative software. It gives our gym a professional and technologically advanced atmosphere.

Pros

The best thing about this software is you can you use this software on a desktop OR a tablet. It's professional looking and it allows you to take a picture of your member and visitors for easy identification

Cons

My only complaint about this software is that there is no monthly billing option. You have to pay annually.

Reasons for switching to iLobby

MindBody attendance software was not compatible with a desktop computer.

Christina

iLobby Review

This software is a great asset because it allows our guests to check themselves in without my presence or assistance. Because there are times when I can't be present to greet our guests this allows the check-in and check-out process to go smooth.

Pros

This software is easy to use and for the most part self sufficient. I don't have to be present for people to use it. The software is easy to manage and keep updated.

Cons

The biggest challenge I have is the printer and the kiosk break communication occasionally and there's not much to do but call for customer service at times. There have been a few times when my system was down for a short time until the system corrected itself. When I have large groups checking in, it does take a while for them to check in, because of the slow communication with the printer. This causes impatience with guests at times.

Reasons for choosing iLobby

Pricing and ease of use played a key part in our purchasing decision.

Scott

Industry: Warehousing

Great Product/Service

Although I don't get to use it much, I do maintain the hardware and software for the devices utilizing the iLobby service, and I can say that it has been pleasantly simple. The straightforward UI makes almost any user capable of understanding and completing sign-ins for our office. As far as an experience from a business perspective, it's hard to deny the convenience allowed to our receptionist who can remain on the same floor as the rest of the company and not have to waste time or money managing the front door of our office.

Pros

Ease of use and convenience on tablet OS makes the visitor/contractor sign in experience much more efficient and user-friendly. At a company with multiple warehouses and many summer student/temporary employees, this service is a huge help in keeping track of hours and helps enforce security for our office entry points as well.

Cons

Already wrote my cons in a previous review regarding online messaging support, however after having a direct line of communication with an account coordinator, we have yet to have any further problems in acquiring assistance for the iLobby service.

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Purolator

Pros

1. I Lobby is a great system. It is simple and very easy to use. 2. When I did have issues with pictures being cut off I reached out to the I Lobby team and everyone was quick to act and fix the issue. Very appreciative. 3. Employees/Visitors are always amazed with the system and I have only heard positive feedback. Most popular is “That was easy, We need this at our company”

Cons

1. The battery life is not the greatest. If the tablets are not plugged in they only stay charged for a short period. 2. There has been instances where employee names were deleted from the system not allowing the visitor to indicate who they were here to see. I had to log into I Lobby and manually input their names back into the system a couple times.

Donny

Industry: Packaging and Containers

iLobby

We currently have the system set up to prescreen our visitors. We have a safety video that will auto play along with additional safety information. This option has proven to be very successful and allows for quick introductions and ensures that all visitors are receiving the same information.

Pros

As a large facility it is helpful that the iLobby system will send out text and email notifications when a visitor signs in to the system. It has been beneficial to our facility also with the COVID-19 pandemic that we are facing. We were able to quickly add a set of prescreening questions to the sign in process. There was some work that had to be done with the IT department to get them set up correctly. And they were very helpful.

Cons

The software itself has been easy to navigate. No real issues have presented themselves other than what we have experienced from a platform based problems.

Elan

Futuristic and Easy

Pros

We like the fact that administration can now be better utilized towards other tasks. Having iLobby in our facility transcends a message to our visitors/clients that our company is a step ahead of its competition with such a forward-thinking platform that is not yet been seen in our industry. Our clients love the simple and easy to use iLobby sign-in process and that makes us happy; seeing our clients happy. The customer service team is very friendly and always available, which was a big plus for us when we had urgent questions that needed to be answered right away.

Cons

Not sure if we would have any constructive criticism to note, overall we had only a positive outcome with the iLobby team. Very pleased.

Jonathan

Industry: Plastics

iLobby Makes Visitor Sign In Easy

iLobby has helped our business save valuable time with our visitor check in process. No longer are we wasting time in this process as iLobby handles the process for us in an automated manner. The alerts to hosts that you have a visitor waiting for you is great. Giving the visitor the ability to check themselves in through iLobby and even print off a badge with a real time picture saves a ton of time. All of our plants have been very pleased with the overall product and customer service we have received. Highly recommend!

Pros

Very automated and allows hosts to be notified when their visitor(s) have arrived. Printable badges upon entry. Emergency email notification can be triggered in case of emergency. Saves time for our employees to not be boggled down helping visitors check in

Cons

All positive thus far. No negatives have come to light.

Amazing experience and top notch service

Pros

Having the ability to monitor all my visitors from the online portal is by far the best feature for me. It allows me to keep track of everyone and maintain a safe environment

Cons

I would like to see some intergration involving parcel deliveries. To be notified when a package arrives would assit i. The company running smoother

Manage your meeting room

Pros

- Best tool to show your meeting room availability based on real time. - Option to book meeting room from device.

Cons

- Should have option to manage 2-3 meeting room (if rooms are adjacent to each other). - User authorization before booking meeting room.

Mario

Industry: Security and Investigations

iLobby supporter

I love this software as it not only allows me to track who's in the building in real time but I do have too many keys in our security desk key press and this product allows me to conduct a monthly audit to see which keys get signed out the most. The keys that have been rarely signed out in the last 365 days are put in a different key press in the security office now.

Pros

I have been using pen and paper since 1998 and the iLobby is a very good way of tracking guests, contractors and visitors in real time and the app is awesome as I can see who's in the building on weekends and week nights when I am not here.

Cons

I would like the software to be able to bring up a person's name that has signed in in the past instead of having the person sign in on a daily basis. We use this software for some of our cleaners and they have to sign in every day and take their picture.

Reasons for choosing iLobby

iLobby was just a lot simpler and it met our needs. It is a lot easier for my tenants, contractors and cleaners.

AIMEE

Industry: Food Production

iLobby Review

Pros

Walks visitors step by step for the check in process. It contacts you by email, phone and text when you have a visitor. We were able to add additional visitor types and customize our check in flows to fit our business needs.

Cons

The check in flow can only be customized by the support team. Printer has connection problems randomly and has to be reconnected to work again.

Price and features

Jane

Industry: Industrial Automation

We used to print badges, cut them out and insert them into a plastic sleeve for our visitors. They also had to sign in on a registry book. This is a great way to keep track of who visits, print the badges with pictures and saves us time!

Pros

The iLobby system is very easy to use, customizable to our organization and have saved us time with our frequent visitors. The system stays online and connects with the badge printer easily. Their customer service is great! We never have a problem getting a response and help with any problems we've encountered. We are constantly receiving good comments from our visitors abut the iLobby system.

Cons

Once in awhile we have to reboot, just like any other software system. It usually only takes one time though and we're back online.

Lisa

Convenient and Productive

This puts the responsibility of a member waiting on an employee back on the employee's shoulders. They no longer can ask the receptionist to screen the visit. It forces them to respond quicker and this reduces the wait time for the visitor.

Pros

Once we implemented iLobby we were able to relocate our receptionist to another department saving enough money to pay for the software. We are able to monitor the number of visitors we have each day and which department they are visiting the most.

Cons

The members tend to shy away at first. Technology can scare some - but the option to check the members in ourselves right from our computers is a great way to offset those fears.

Reasons for choosing iLobby

The ease of use and functionality.

Brenda

Industry: Medical Devices

So much better than our old clipboard sign in!

iLobby keeps our visitors and hosts' names private and yet EXTREMELY accessible. A month ago, an employee needed to know the name of someone who was here to work on a machine approximately 3-4 weeks ago. The only information we had on this contractor was his company name and iLobby had all the rest stored, including a photo. So easy and fast (much more efficient than the clipboard!).

Pros

Visitors are always impressed with our new sign in system. It is very professional, confidential and so high-tech! Also, it's proven very handy with all the food/lunch deliveries made to our lobby each day. As the receptionist, I've trained all the regular drivers to sign in their deliveries without my assistance so I can keep working...Fewer distractions for me and a very smooth process!

Cons

If ever there is a problem, customer service is super attentive and communicative! They have had to tweak a few of our screens/options as we settled into the product, but it's always been a pleasant experience. The only times I get frustrated with our sign on system is when the badges don't print immediately. I keep pre-printed visitor badges for those instances. When this happens, it is never iLobby's fault, but rather our occasional spotty WiFi signal.

Cole

Industry: Machinery

iLobby is a set and forget system

We are able to keep track of who comes to our buildings and when. We can see how often they come in, who they are here to see, and if they have been waiting alone in the lobby for too long. It is just as good (and in some cases better) than having a dedicated employee at the front desk.

Pros

This software was incredibly easy to use with very reliable hardware. Brother printers and Apple iPads, very dependable.

Cons

Setting up the address book, which would be a pain to do with ANY software. If that's this software's worst problem then it clearly has a lot going for it.

Reasons for choosing iLobby

This was the first product we found and we were very impressed with the promises it made, and it delivered!

Gregory

Industry: Facilities Services

Beta User that loved product from start!

iLobby solved our security and check in and check out vitrifaction and accountability of time in our facility.

Pros

We needed a simple check-in and out feature for a start up fitness center. iLobby was in beta but meet the needs. Since iLobby as since developed, and become an ever better product and continue to improve. The reports generated from checking in and out helps us manage our facility efficiently.

Cons

I would love a feature past the user front end check in that shows there status. So at anytime any user can verify if they checking in our out "status" without using back end dashboard.

Katherine

Highly recommend

The customer support is exceptional! They always get right back to us no matter what question we have.

Pros

I LOVE the pre-registration option for our employees and their guests, as well as the time it saves us at the front desk since employees are notified via email and text when guests arrive.

Cons

Occasionally it won't allow a returning visitor to sign in as "returning visitor" so the visitor has to sign in as new visitor and go through the whole procedure again.

Cost and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to iLobby

we were sampling another product and chose I Lobby instead due to ease of use and affordability

Laurie

Industry: Warehousing

iLobby Review

For years we had a receptionist that registered people as they came in and we struggled with when she was out for vacation, sick, personal days to replace her. With iLobby registering the people electronically we no longer needed a person to sit at the entry way. She was able to move onto other tasks in her department.

Pros

Easy to use and configure. The iPad and kiosk looks great in our building entrance.

Reasons for choosing iLobby

Ease of use, price, and product reviews lead us to purchasing iLobby.

Nicole

iLobby is Useful!

Overall I enjoy this product. Some suggestions which would help me particularly, a group sign in option would be awesome (sometimes I have 5-9 people show up and if I don't preregister it takes time to get them sign in). One sign in page with multiple lines would be cool and then it could easily just print the badges.

Pros

I love that I can preregister. I love the search function. I love that I can see how many times a particular person signed in. I love that it notifies the host that the their guests are here. I love the support received when issues arise. I love how customizable the product is

Cons

It loses connection sometimes between the printer and the iPad. Sometimes it can't find returning visitors.

Catherine

Good System - needs tweaking for school use.

It is great that iLobby sends an email to the person chosen as being visited. Easy to use, easy to load rolls in printer.

Pros

Easy to use and to instruct others on use. Easy to review who has logged in as a visitor.

Cons

Print mechanism fickle. Does not always print a label. We believe it does not print a label for someone logging in again in less than 24 hours. But even accounting for this, printer does not always print out a label.

Steven

Industry: Wholesale

HD Supply

Pros

Very easy to use and hosts are notified via email and text which is great.

Cons

Tough question the software is fine I think my biggest gripe is the printer loses connection all the time and I am not sure why we have used Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

Sai Sashank

Easy to use application

Pros

The software is pretty much user friendly and everything is readily available to access both for the Admins and non admins. Helps keep a track of all the visitors in a accurate manner and makes it easier to retrieve their information when necessary.

Cons

Couldn't think of any. Had a few issues but the concerned person answered all my questions and/or provided an alternative.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

iLobby Review

Pros

System is very modern and quick. Its easy to use and we get a lot of compliments.

Cons

Parts of the software were not working correctly upon implementation. We also had a few customizations which were buggy at first. After several rounds of back and forth, things were sorted out but it was frustrating for the start of implementation. Things have been running smooth for almost a year now.

Lore

Great Product and Service.

iLobby is responsive to anything we need. I have only had to call them once after the product was installed and that was to confirm the size of paper I needed to order.

Pros

It is the easiest piece of technology in our building. Our visitors and the employees they come to visit find it extremely easy.

Cons

Nothing. I spend like no time with problems on it - the only thing I have to do is change the badge paper roll.

4.61/5 out of 121 reviews