• icon"The thing i most liked and the thing i came for was the ease of use of the API. It let me search thru and finish much more than i would ever expected."
  • icon"Support is always fast and helpful. We get individual pricing plan for our needs, which is not standard for other software."
  • icon"Simple, intuitive, and very rigorous, as good as Turnitin."
  • icon"The thing I dislike the most about this software is the fact that it saves your work. It saves it to the copy leaks data base and can show up again."
  • icon"Not sure if it was just my situation, but initial installation took quite long."
  • icon"I don't see any real disadvantage about this software."

Browse all Copyleaks Reviews

• Have you used Copyleaks and would like to share your experience with others?

Ian Mateo

Best alternative to Ithenticate

I started using it because my organization stopped paying for another similar service. In the beginning, I didn't understand well how the credits where used. However, it works really well in the end. I used it mainly to check essays of students in English and Spanish.

Pros

Easy of use, fast and intuitive interface. It is easy to send results to students.

Cons

The use of credits depending on the number of words is confusing.

Reasons for switching to Copyleaks

My organization stoped paying the previous service.

One of the best plagiarism checkers out there

Pros

I've used Copyleaks while writing my master thesis and it has been an excellent experience. Everything from signing up, payments and the actual literature comparison process worked as expected. Having an AI checker in addition to traditional text cross-referencing definitely helped me to feel more confident with the results and in the end my thesis passed all reviews at the university. Copyleaks supports the important and usual file types and does a very good job in parsing PDF files, which, in my opinion, is the most important feature. In my case, I analyzed a PDF generated from LaTeX, and I was happy with the results.

Cons

At times, viewing the analysis results was a bit laggy on my quite powerful machine, which might be due to having a quite large document or due to the browser itself. Another thing was that sometimes it seemed slightly finicky with whitespace handling. Sometimes it reported very short fragments of general language as plagiarized. I do, however, prefer a higher false positive rate over possibly missed hits.

Reasons for switching to Copyleaks

The Grammarly plagiarism checker didn't seem to handle large documents very well and was laggy. My document was so large that I had to split it into 2 parts to be able to even get it analyzed.

Berkay

October 2022

Ensures that our Frontend content is original

Pros

Copyleaks ensures that our Frontend content is plagiarism free and compatible with sesrch engine SEO algorithm.

Cons

Copyleaks' paraphrased content detection algorith should be improved with more advance features.

Michal

Copyleaks review

Pros

It is simple to use. It includes API. Support is always fast and helpful. We get individual pricing plan for our needs, which is not standard for other software.

Cons

There were some issues with wrong duplicity results and insufficient website indexing. It was addressed and dealt with, but it happened a few times.

Shao

Industry: Writing and Editing

A good service on plagiarism

Pros

This software can provide plagiarism service, with high quality, for multiple languages other than English.

Cons

The API response is a bit slow. I understand it costs computer resources for plagiarism operation, but obviously it would be better if we can get several initial result within seconds.

Copyleaks user review

Pros

Copyleaks is really useful when writing essays. It checks if you did anything wrong regarding quotations. It is really easy to use as well.

Cons

You need "points" in order to have your essays reviewed. Sometimes it can be frustrating, especially if one is a free user and needs to use referrals to earn more points.

The most helpful tool for Plagiarism checking

Everything is good big thanks to copyleaks team for the wonderful job.

Pros

Ease of use, More Faster and One click collecting data's.

Cons

I think if you can add quick shortcut while selecting texts and directly check the plagiarism will be good.

Reasons for choosing Copyleaks

Everything is embedded in the copyleaks tool.

This is a great tool for writers who publish online!

I'd recommend having this tool in your arsenal if you publish any type of written content. This is a cool monitoring tool. I'm glad I found it.

Pros

This is a great tool for writers who publish online! It was so easy to use. As a writer, sometimes I need to double-check where my content is online. And I sometimes need to track where a client has published work that did for them for analytics purposes. This software was easy to use and only costs 10 bucks a month!

Cons

Right now, I'm not seeing any drawbacks with this software. That may or may not change as I begin to use it more.

PhD thesis

Academic writing

Pros

High performance ,accurate results, and fast

Cons

Great functionality ,the results are amazing

Great way to check

Pros

I do a lot of writing and using this is make sure I am not committing plagiarism is a major plus.

Cons

No cons for me. Everything works as designed with no issues on my end.

Samuel

Easiest Plagiarism Checker Online

I work in Audio Engineering and Music Production so this checker helps to streamline our new applicant workflow.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use. While the interface is simplistic, you can sit back and trust the software to thoroughly do its job every time.

Cons

There wasn’t much that I didn’t like about the software, the part I disliked was that it took a while to check my papers, granted they are almost 10 pages long. But did the wait make me hesitate about the software? No way. 10 minutes is nothing compared to the information it gives back to you.

Reasons for choosing Copyleaks

Software v. a website.

Reasons for switching to Copyleaks

The ease of use outweighs Microsoft.

Joseph

A great time saving product! Plag checks very quickly.

This is way faster than the setup I had before. I used to have to turn papers in to the school English tutor, who does reviews for the whole school. They are usually swamped around the end of a session with everybody trying to have their final papers checked. It could take days or weeks to get it back, making it difficult to meet deadlines. With Copyleaks I can submit a work and have a complete and accurate review for plag in minutes.

Pros

It's accuracy, ease of use, and suggestions for correction. I used to have to submit articles online to the school English tutor for review, which took days or weeks to return.

Cons

That it pointed out my mistakes. Hahahaha I often copy/paste information from research articles directly into my papers for easy access to refer to them while writing. Many a time I have used direct quotes without citing or forgot to delete the information from my work when done.

Sheza

Make Your Content FREE of Plagiarism through Copyleaks

Pros

I like this software as it is quite easy to use. It helps me to detect any kind of plagiarism or similar words present in the document. It just takes a few minutes for checking a long text. As I am a writer, I found this site quite helpful for me. I can check mine as well as other people content within no time.

Cons

I am a bit uncomfortable with the prices. I only use its free version, but I would love to use its paid version if the prices were pocket-friendly. Otherwise, this software is great to use.

Joe

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

The best plagiarism checker available

I commission articles from writers on a regular basis. This means that I cannot be too careful with the authenticity of work that I receive. I use Copyleaks to check for plagiarism and have found it very effective, low cost to implement, and easy to use.

Pros

Using artificial intelligence, I am able to detect plagiarism quickly and effectively with no hassle. I like that the software can check all types of document types (including PDF), flags up content already published online, and that I can scan multiple documents side by side to ensure that any writing submitted to me is not plagiarised.

Cons

The only issue I have experienced when using Copyleaks is that the use of credits depending on the number of words being checked. This makes it difficult to understand how much checking each document will cost.

Christian

Copyleaks a Great Plagiarism Checker for Professional Writers

Copyleaks along with Grammarly, and the Hemingway app are great tools for any professional writer to use. Copyleaks does an excellent job as a plagiarism checker and is really easy to use. I highly recommend!

Pros

I have been a professional writer: a blogger, book author, and freelance writer the last year and have used Copyleaks extensively for checking plagiarism. They do a very thorough check from multiple websites to make sure you pass any plagiarism checks. Copyleaks also has a great online staff that is easy to contact if you have any issues or would like to set up some type of affiliate program.

Cons

Well, I wish it had a longer trial period but it's cool that you don't need a subscription because there is a point-based system for use.

Nadia

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Best software

It's been a year since I joined this software group but I'm so excited to be part of the team because it's really educative and would like to recommend each and every one to be part. This software group works so well in terms of protecting files. I hope you to continue this great service. Before this software, I did sometimes lose some of my file by since I joined this site its has been my very source of trust.

Pros

I like this software most because of it quality and protective features

Cons

The least is how it's functions when trying to connect with new people within the group its sometimes difficult

Nileshkumar

Copyleaks great software

Pros

Plagiarism checker is accurate , error free

Cons

They do not have capabilities the references in APA, MLA or chicago format.

Alexandria

Industry: Biotechnology

Great help!

Copyleaks is a game changer for any student or business. You no longer need to worry about the originality of your paper. This site is different in that I feel Copyleaks is actually pulling in as many sources as it can to compare your paper against. I feel secure in knowing my paper has been double checked with Copyleaks.

Pros

This software is really simple to use and the results are really fast. It's also nice that you can enter different types of files and there is a mobile app. This software is super helpful for students who want to make sure their papers are original as can be.

Cons

The pricing is a little steep for college students that want to check maybe 1 or 2 papers a month. A student price would be helpful.

Emmanuel