• Pros

• "Easy to use, easy to teach, absolutely the most user friendly system at work. Love it. I can tell where everything is, who touched it and when. "

• "I love how easy and intuitive it is to use the software. Buttons are everywhere they need to be!"

• "It is easy to use and I can forward a link to the pending draft or final version to anyone in my association. In sending anything to my peers, I feel like it looks professional and well laid out."

• Cons

• "I think we all wish the editor could be a little more like Word but they have made great improvements in its functionality. "

• "Sometimes can be difficult to get the format how you want it when making adjustments."

• "I have not found anything that I don't like! "

Browse PolicyStat Reviews

PolicyStat Review

My overall experience has been for the most part positive. I did not feel that the training provided to our editors by PolicyStat was effective. It was hard to hear the team member who was training us, and he went fast. I have also had a few issues with getting responses when reaching out for support via e-mail to the support team. The responses I did receive were highly professional.

Pros

Electronic tracking Editing similar to Microsoft Word products Commenting functionality Search functionality for the end user Hyperlinks in policies Attachment functionality

Cons

Notifications - request for administrator (myself) to revise for users, and I am not able to. No app - if there were an app for PolicyStat I am confident I would get less pushback about using it. There are more than one owner on many of our policies and we can only assign one owner to a policy.

Kristen from York Hospital

Policy Stat saved us from Policy Doom!

All of our leaders and super users are using Policy Stat with only 30 minutes of orientation to the product. This software is easy to use, and our policy compliance has skyrocketed since we've implemented Policy Stat!

Pros

We implemented Policy Stat within 6 weeks. The software is easy to use and our staff loves it! We originally had ConvergePoint and Policy Stat is by far superior to any other policy software we have reviewed or used here at York Hospital.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like at this point. We had a few issues, but support got back to us within an hour and assisted us in finding the answer (which was right on their support site!).

Reasons for Choosing PolicyStat

The implementation was personal and quick! We were able to take over with very little downtime. The company provided us with a quote and we never had any hidden charges, etc. They are exceptional!

Frank from SHC

Does one thing and does it well

Pros

Does what it says on the tin. A simple web application to manage edit and secure policy documents.

Cons

You only have access for as long as you subscribe to the service. Make sure you have another plan or can export your policies if you change products.

Kathryn from Jefferson Specialty Pharmacy

Best thing since sliced bread!

The addition of this product into our list of available solutions within our pharmacy department was a saviour as we were undergoing an accreditation with a new governing body that we had not dealt with previously. The search option was extremely helpful to find already existing policies that were related to our new needs. As we go forward the ability to follow crosswalks should be seamless as we were able to enter reference details on with each policy so we can easily update in the future. Another nice surprise was the fact that I was removing an individual from the system who owned policies - and the system recognized that fact and asked to have a new "owner" defined at that time. There is a good chance I would have missed that fact and caused myself grief in the future. The system helped to avoid future drama which is obviously a big plus.

Pros

The ease to create, maintain, and update documents that contain all of the elements needed for accrediting bodies is phenomenal.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives at this time.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. Love the "best thing since sliced bread" and very glad to hear that the addition of Policy Stat has added value to your policy management and accreditation processes.

Robert from Alverno Clinical Laboratories

Complete Document Control

There is less need for paper copies of active documents nor paper files to maintain for retired documents. The software allows access to review history and comments can be added during reviews. It is easy to see all changes when a document is revised instead of reading word for word to find any changes.

Pros

Templates can be set up for your various documents: policies, procedures, forms, etc. Documents can be set for various review periods by number of days, e.g. annually, biennially, quarterly, etc. The software can track staff acknowledgments of their reading of documents. Workgroups can be defined for ease in assigning acknowledgments.

Cons

A minor suggestion would be to make searching for acknowledgements a little easier (less keystrokes).

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers. We will make our engineering team aware of your suggestion about less keystrokes when searching for acknowledgments.

danica from Franciscan Health

I love PolicyStat

Highly recommend. Prior to electronic policy, paper copies were continually getting "lost" on route through signatures, PolicyStat has eliminated this completely.

Pros

Cons

I do not have a single bad thing to say about this system, and if I did have any issue PolicyStat would have it promptly taken care of - every interaction I've had with their customer support was excellent and the initial load was really smooth and painless.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Danica, so glad to hear that you LOVE PolicyStat. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback and to write a review. We are so happy to hear that the system is providing you with so much value and visibility across your policies.

Glenn from Froedtert South

Excellent Resourse for Clinical Lab Policy/Procedure Document Control

Very positive. Their team is very responsive and helpful, and the software offers an enormous gain for clinical laboratories.

Pros

The ability to keep all your policies up to date with reviews, and to search quickly and easily for your needed policy.

Cons

The formatting in the editing mode is not very flexible or user friendly.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Hi Glenn, thank you for your feedback. It means a lot to us. Customer insights help us further enhance the product and our services to ensure they are meeting our customers' expectations. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the formatting in the editing mode. We have provided this input to our engineering team.

Cheryl from Sutter Tracy Community Hospital

PolicyStat rocks

This has been a very positive experience for me. I got into this when PolicyStat was first being introduced to our organization and the webinars and other technical support have been invaluable. I know that help is only a phone call away and the educational offerings have been helpful as well.

Pros

Cons

I occasionally have difficulty inserting a table into the body if I don't do so in the correct order.

Maryclair from Methodist Hospital

Policy Manager- Game Changer

ease to track compliance with regulatory standards. I just completed the interim CAP inspection, it was very easy to find the standard that I had referenced and review the appropriate policy for compliance with the standard,

Pros

The ease of use of the system allows the laboratory to easily track all policies for review dates and content updates. The electronic sign off by the staff helps the laboratory with regulatory compliance. It is so useful to add regulatory standards as a reference.

Cons

I have not found anything that I don't like!

Love the program!

Love how accessible documents are. The search feature is the best!

Pros

Cons

I would like to have more download features and interchangeable options. Would be nice if there were a collaborator feature that was a part of the approval workflow that stay consistent each year so that you didn't have to remember what staff you asked for feedback the year before. The comments section is nice but, doesn't have as much ability as it could.

Elaine from Memorial Hospital of Converse County

Policies - Simplified

I have been the administrator from the beginning and I have always found their support staff to be very responsive and easy to deal with. I really appreciate the training webinars. It really is the sort of software you wonder how you ever got along without it before.

Pros

It simplifies the whole process! I no longer need massive notebooks to store our policies. Gone is the cumbersome and laborious spreadsheet to track when a policy was due for review. We also have a terrific search engine now.

Cons

Sometimes directors from multiple departments collaborate on a policy and the senior leader would like for all those involved to be able to approve that one policy. I don't want to change the approval workflow but just add an approve for a particular policy.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Elaine, thank you for taking the time to write a product review. We are glad to hear that Policy Stat has helped simplify your whole policy process, increasing your productivity and saving you time.

It is Great!!!

It is wonderful.

Pros

All my policies are managed in one place. It tells me when things are changed and when they are due to be changed. We use it for everything: licenses, policies, contracts etc.

Cons

I don't have any problems with this program at all.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear the platform is automating workflows and providing you with business value.

Highly Reccommend Policy Stat

Pros

I love the ease of policy review, electronic capturing of required signatures, how the system notifies you when a policy is due for review, and ease of pushing policies out to end users for review when new or changes are made.

Cons

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to write a product review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear Policy Stat is helping to improve your policy management process.

Elaine from Memorial Hospital of Converse County

Secure and Easey to Use

This policy management software made our policies so much more useful. They are now accessible to everyone in our organization at any time. Due to the monthly reminders, they are also more current than ever before.

Pros

The transition from paper to PolicyStat was effortless on our part. Establishing and learning the new process was easy. Most of my new managers don't even need training to be able to start managing their policies. The search feature is robust and such a time saver! The ability to personalize accessibility to each individual is great.

Natalie from El Paso Behavioral Health Systems

This software makes a difference

Pros

Easy to access any policy using keywords. No need for big policy binders in the units. Easy for any staff member to navigate.

Cons

No complaints about this software. We have been pleased.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Natalie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad to hear that you are pleased with the software and that your staff is able to find policies easily. If at any point, you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

POLICY STAT CHAMPION

Producing policies for a regulatory survey is much easier in this "living and breathing" format!

Pros

I had used this software at a prior employer. I recommended it to my current facility and am the point of contact. It is very easy to write policies as well a retrieve them.

Cons

Our old timers still want to print policies on paper and make them available to their staff.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for advocating for PolicyStat. We are happy to hear that you are realizing the benefits of having all of your policies in one online easy to search location.

Our Policy Manager Software is Bringing Us Into the 21st Century!

Duplicate policies and discrepancies across policies have been easily resolved with our PMS!

Pros

Ease of implementation as well as helpfulness of everyone on their staff!

Cons

Some things are still a bit confusing, such as bulk review, as well as it would be beneficial to add another level of permissions.

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the platform and that it has helped you eliminate the duplication of policies.

Aimee from Minnesota Valley Surgery Center

Review on Policy Stat

Easy to change policy with tracking capability. Love being able to find any policy I need within seconds. Great customer service.

Pros

Easy to use. I love the search functionality.

Cons

Hard to know when a new policy is added.

Wesley from Barry University

Great product!

Overall experience is very good. It certainly beats a standard document repository system; I'm happy with the system so far.

Pros

It's great at keeping policies consistent. I like the ability to add branding, approval headers, review period alerts and previewing.

Cons

Some features aren't the most intuitive (e.g. when "draft" vs. "copy" is applied as watermarks), and I've made recommendations to change. Their customer support is very nice but it's been a little difficult to get my points across to them.

Amanda from EARH

My review

Very good. Customer service, when needed, has been very helpful

Pros

Easy to use....Very user friendly.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this moment.

Sue from SVWC

PolicyStat is Positively

Definitely helps keep department policies update to date - like that it provides reminders/prompts. Helps keep the approval workflow process going...

Pros

I like its aid in the policy review process - helps with the annual review of policies. Like the policy edit/approval process.

Cons

Policy creation process, making adjustments to policies that have been uploaded - may just be that we are still relatively new to the process.

Sarah from Alverno

Convenient

As a millennial, having things digital makes things so much easier to find a very specific thing your looking for. If I'm looking for a policy I can easily find it without lugging a big procedure manual off the shelf.

Pros

Being able to search for policies! If I'm looking for something in particular it's so easy and convenient!

Cons

Being able to see changes that were made when a policy is changed

cynthia from Canonsburg Hospital

Policy Manager Software Review

great

Pros

ease of use and ease of finding policies

Cons

some employees find new policy development to be difficult due to lack of editing tools

Anne from Pecos County Memorial Hospital

POLICY REVIEW

Pros

Easy to use, and the lay out is great. Explains every step as you go.

Cons

Sometimes confusing as to where to put information

Response from PolicyStat

Replied September 2018

Anne, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear feedback from our customers.

William from Kearny County Hospital

Policy Softwqare review

The over all experience is pretty good. We have one individual that managers the project and that person is able to send the policies and reminders to each of the owners and it then send it to the next individual in line to review and approve.

Pros

I like how easy it is to edit the policies and then send them back to be approved again if necessary or you can over rider that aspect and send it through.

Cons

I wish it this soft where had a link to references for different policies.

MEERA from SML technology Solutions(PVT)Ltd

Review about Policy Manager Software

It is a very useful software to use and very much user friendly

Pros

It is very easy to use, have dynamic workflow, and staff can easily access from anywhere at any time.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this software ,it is very user friendly and helpful to the user always.