• Pros

• "The automatic policy updates when the laws change is fantastic, but the personal service from Termageddon's founders gets the gold stars for me :)"

• "Easy to use, well-priced, solves a need for lawyer-managed privacy policies, terms and conditions, and disclaimers. Gives me a value-add with my web clients. "

• "Easy to use dashboard with clean UI Simple process to deploy on client site Easy to follow questions for setup"

• Cons

• "I was going to say they should have an explainer video, but just realized they already do. The solution is so straightforward, I think its great as it is."

• "Some additional sample language to questions or field in on-boarding may help people who need that direction."

• "It's still new, so reliability over time is yet to be determined"

Browse Termageddon Reviews

Micah from Micah Emerine

Great Product! Makes adding the daunting task of TOS/Privacy and more easy!

So far, its been amazing! The reps have made this process so easy and great!

Pros

What I love about this software is that it is set-up as a set it and forget it. Knowing that it will always be updated to follow along with the new laws is incredible. I once was worried about this portion of web design...but I now no longer need to worry as this will be something that I will automatically integrate with my current and future clients.

Cons

There has not been any cons currently. As it is still a new software, there may be some hiccups, but nothing quite yet. They are very responsive to their customers, so I am sure if there was a major issue, there would be an action taken to solve it for their customers.

Ed from Cloud Nine Web Design

Amazing product to add to your agency service offering

Pros

Cons

Could use some additional fields on questions, but they're improving all of the time.

Response from Termageddon

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much Ed!

Derek from 5.12 Design Lab

Simple Website Policies for Small Businesses

I discovered Termageddon through another company I do business with, and was immediately intrigued. I didn't have any policies on my website at the time, and wasn't about to pay an attorney big bucks to create some. After setting up an account and policies for my company's website, I notified my clients of the opportunity for policies on their websites as well. The individual at Termageddon who helped me with setup and questions was incredible and always very responsive. He went above and beyond to help migrate a client's account into my agency account so I could manage it for my client. I setup the product a little over 6 months ago and haven't thought about it since (which is exactly what I want from a product like this!).

Pros

Setup and integration are incredibly easy. After creating your account, simply step through the prompts to generate a policy unique to your business, then paste the provided code into a page on your website. Anytime there are updates/changes to the policies (which Termageddon manages for you), they are automatically updated on your website. It truly is a "set it and forget it" product.

Cons

None that I can think of. For someone who isn't familiar with all of the legal aspects, going through the initial setup can be a little daunting (there can be a lot of questions, and sometimes there isn't a simple yes/no answer), but I suspect that's to be expected with something of this nature.

Response from Termageddon

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Derek! Happy that we could help!

Corey from MidState Design

Great Product and Support

So far it has been excellent. Highly recommend them.

Pros

Having a team of lawyers on your side is a huge help for website owners. Termageddon offers this through their generated website policies. Support is very polite and responsive.

Cons

Would love to see a cookie banner added to the offerings. Having a one stop place to get it all would be a huge benefit.

Lisa from Share Your Story Media

Termgaddon is spectacular!

Spectacular.

Pros

Termageddon is one of the best tools I've ever used. It's easy to use. It does what it says it will do flawlessly. But most importantly, the customer service is unbelievably amazing. I used a competitor's tool previously, and Termageddon is like a dream come true after that experience! I recommend the product to every client, and every client loves it - that makes me look good. I can't say thank you enough to the fabulous team at Termageddon.

Cons

The only I don't like is that I didn't start using it sooner!

Reasons for Switching to Termageddon

The other product was confusing, convoluted, and my clients couldn't even figure out how to sign up.

Response from Termageddon

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa!

Tiffany from DocuPlayer Communications LLC

Brilliantly solves common problem

Our website, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], needed a privacy policy and getting that done was an irritating task. When another attorney told me about Termageddon I signed up right away.

Pros

Termageddon's policy builder is really easy to use and it auto-updates. Fantastic.

Cons

Response from Termageddon

Replied July 2020

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Happy that we could help you with our policy solution!

Robin from Delphinus Designs

Industry: Graphic Design

Great Company with Great People

Pros

It is extremely easy to use; all you do is answer some questions about if/how you are using customers information on your website. After that, you just paste the code on your website and that's it! Just in case though, customer service reaches out to you personally to ensure that you are all set.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind regarding any cons.

Response from Termageddon

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for this great review!

Mike from Web Ventures

Easy Privacy Policy Generator

Displaying privacy policies on our website for users and legal reasons.

Pros

Fast on boarding and auto updating policies. The code to publish on your site is also quick and easy. You can get online in under 5 minutes.

Cons

Response from Termageddon

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Mike! Happy that you liked the product!

Robert from Fresno Christian Schools

Great service for a great price

We created a comprehensive Privacy Policy in under 15 minutes.

Pros

The ability to quickly and easily create a Privacy Policy was the main reason I looked into Termageddon. The price and ability to quickly add this Privacy Policy was why I subscribed.

Cons

There are no features missing fo me use case.

Daniel from ByteNoize Digital Marketing

Termaggedon - Peace of Mind & Security

Easy to use, doesn't break the bank, and the owners are great helpful people. Peace of mind is important in regards to litigation. More and more laws are passed up and updated to help consumers, it would be highly advisable to use Termaggedon.

Pros

The low cost of the software to protect against litigation is a no brainer. Having it be constantly updated on the back end is a genius idea. As customer data becomes a hot topic, it's good to know that you're covered and your clients are covered as well.

Cons

I did not find any cons about this software.

Joe from Fletcher Digital

Smartest Affordable Solution to Privacy Policies

When I first heard of Termageddon, it dawned on me how useful and necessary having an easy, quick solution to Privacy Policies always updated by a privacy lawyer would be. Given it's basically law to have a privacy policy, and having terms and conditions and disclaimers just makes sense, this has moved from a nice-to-have to must-have feature on all my sites. Having a set-it-and-forget-it option to something I really know little about it is great - and saves me time hunting down templates, etc. and not knowing if they are really what I need. It's nice knowing a lawyer is monitoring and managing all these privacy law updates.

Pros

Cons

It's still new, so reliability over time is yet to be determined

Response from Termageddon

Replied June 2019

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you like our product! Team Termageddon

Ron from CyberOptik

Great product, great service

The support is awesome. Always quick to respond, friendly, and **helpful**.

Pros

It guides you through the entire process of setting up each of the proper policies for a site.

Cons

The UI, overall, could use some improvement. But that's simply on the backend as an admin managing a bunch of policies/licenses.

Reasons for Switching to Termageddon

It was a better fit for our needs and allowed for us to more easily resell licenses to clients.

Graham from Desert Wing Design

The solution for generating any website policy fast AND which automatically updates when laws change

Fantastic solution and team behind the product - can't speak highly enough of them - highly recommended!

Pros

Cons

I can not think of a single item I dislike.

Response from Termageddon

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review Graham!