Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Firstly, the platform is very user friendly. It allows team members to organise and control their own trips within a Travel Policy set by us which is really handy."
  • icon"What I value most about Travelperk is undoubtedly its great and friendly customer support."
  • icon"Easy to use and is integrated seamless to the business systems."
  • icon"Poor customer support, they are just a reseller, not bearing any responsibility for possible issues."
  • icon"Sometimes the delay before a consultant responds."
  • icon"Currently there's no way to find if a specific hotel is included in the search results other than scrolling through the entire list."

Have you used TravelPerk and would like to share your experience with others?

All TravelPerk Reviews

Kelsi

Company size: 5,001 - 10,000 employees

April 2022

Best Travel booking tool out there!

Mandi

Industry: Consumer Electronics

A Travel Coordinator's best friend

A super easy answer to quick business travel arrangements. TravelPerk have provided a very personal service to our business and for that we are very grateful - they really have become partners and that aligns them far more with the more traditional corporate travel agent without the heavy price tag. We book a lot of very difficult travel itineraries and TravelPerk is always happy to step in and put in the grunt work which saves me a huge amount of time. Customer service is very accessible and very good and when I am away from the office they are always happy to pick up my travel bookings on behalf of my colleagues, which is way beyond the call of duty. Their offices are filled with very enthusiastic staff who are clearly happy to work in such a fab environment.

Pros

Our business has been utilising TravelPerk for well over a year now. From the very start they bent over backwards to ensure that we had the support and assistance we needed. The software is super easy to use, my favourite part is that the price on the front end matches what you pay at check out - many of these platforms are misleading with their prices which is frustrating for a busy Office Manager. Easy to set up new people, cost centres, policies and to monitor travel spend.

Cons

I do wish we could earn rewards on hotels. A more extensive mobile app would be very useful.

Emilie

Overall great tool ; yet some improvements to make

Pros

It's very easy to use. It's 100% free and fills its promises. Flight and hotel rates are aligned with those you could find on google, except it's all in one place (no need to scroll flight company + hotels.com, + ...) It's possible to either have your company charged monthly, no charge for the traveler (very relevant to Europeans) It's also possible to have your travelers pay with their credit card if that's their favorite choice (very relevant to Americans). As a European-American company, this is precious. Also, invoices are always crystal clear, no secret fees, no tons of extra little money invoices for whatever. It's all gathered under the trip ID (fees, refunds) and very easy to figure out. My accountant approves. Yet a pro (that has a Con side): all prices are the lowest available. This is great as I am totally relaxed about finding the best available rates for every request.

Cons

- No trains on the tool. Europeans books a lot of trains. - Approval workflow wasn't satisfying and lead us to purchase a different tool just for approval workflows. - It's always the "lowcost/low service" rate, which means no luggages, no flex, no modification, and when travelling business, that's an issue (because business travelers need flexibility at some level.) If I want the "semi-flex" rate, which in most flight companies will allow the ticket to be modified with a reasonable fee, I have to ask offline : send a mail, request the ticket, wait for answer, discuss my choice, confirm ; and then only will it be booked. When trying to book a flight, every minute counts, so this is HUGE con.

Seth

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

October 2022

Finally a software that works

I booked my first trip 2 weeks ago. It was simple, user friendly and efficient. It was also well priced. I had one small issue in which I reached out to the support team. They replied quickly and resolved my issue with the airline.

Pros

Ease of use and speed of booking. It was a pleasure to see my choices and options on the screen and be able to select what i needed to use.

Cons

hotel look up function. It is always so difficult to locate the hotel on a map and map the distance to an event or location.

Reasons for choosing TravelPerk

Travel Perk is a great solution as we use RAMP to process our credit cards and the software is compatible to RAMP and our ERP.

Reasons for switching to TravelPerk

1st and foremost price per itinerary. They charge per passenger, not per trip. 2nd is the software functionality for our team. 3rd is the convenience and support.

Albert

Great service - your travels will be 100% under control

Spending very few time arranging perfectly my weekly trips is a huge advantage in terms of time and money for me and my company.

Pros

The easiness of usage, from PC and mobile phone. So good to get such a quick flights overview, combined with a real time booking for cars and hotels as well. Good also that all loyalty cards/numbers area automatically loaded!

Cons

Perhaps more reaction from customer service by suggesting other routes once you have a massive delay/situation on a flight

Change of company

Precious C

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Service

Overall it is a great tool to use especially in business.

Pros

It is very easy to use, great customer service.

Cons

The fact that some hotels don't have taxes included and some hotels don't include breakfast.

Reasons for choosing TravelPerk

We tried out something new and I am glad we picked out travel perk.

Reasons for switching to TravelPerk

Very bad customer service, very slow in responding

Niels

October 2022

A good solution which reduce internal effort & costs

Reduce internal effort and cost from travel management

Pros

Easy to handle, good support and helps to reduce internal effort & costs

Cons

In "Rent a car" are not all options available as you have when you book direst e.g. Sixt

Simone

November 2022

A helpful tool for efficient administration

Pros

Since I work in a flat organization where we breathe automation and digitalization both in the way we work internally and in the way we develop our product, it's a no-brainer to use tools that help our daily work in the same spirit. I manage a lot of our events, and this convenient service helps me to work much more efficiently.

Cons

I'd love to see more quick and easy ways to contact support if a complex problem occurs, which can be a hassle with slow email threads or by bouncing around in support by phone. A small pop-up chat could be helpful!

Very Helpful for business

I think 9/10 because sometimes the response is late and I already fix the issue

Pros

It's a very helpful tool to search and program business travels

Cons

There are not all the options that I can find outside the software

Booking in my own

Pros

The company I work for has used TravelPerk and because I now travel more, they had me set up my account so I could do my own travel booking.My company has certain information I need to provide when booking and TravelPerk has specific areas for me to fill in and make it seemless for me to get all the information in.For the most part I like the simplicity and ease of using the app.

Cons

Since I've only been using TravelPerk for a short time, I haven't found any negatives to share. I like the App.

Nicolas

A tool so simple to use that you will never go back.

Implementation has been easy and flawless. It has helped us manage our Travels and Expenses like never before. Great UI and really simple to use. Monthly invoices, good pricing and probably one of the best customer support out there.

Pros

UI is beautiful you can tell how much work has been put into their web interface and the simplicity of booking trips is stunning.

Cons

Sometimes, their suppliers (Hotels) will insist that you pay your room before leaving although it has been paid already. Adding a function in the APP/ confirmation E-mail with the voucher so you can show it to the hotel would be perfect.

Aida

El mejor software para la gestion de viajes

Genial. Equipo de implementacion, equipo VIP, account management, atencion al cliente. Todos trabajan al unisono,siempre adelantandose a las necesidades del cliente

Pros

Usabilidad, atencion al cliente, lo facil que es de utilizar para el viajante y para el admin

Cons

a largo plazo, si pueden aƱadir tambien cabify

usabilidad (ux, ui)

Hanna

September 2022

Business travel made easier than personal trips

Pros

It's designed well, easy to use, and has all the features you may need to book your business trip right in the app: flights, trains, rental cars, hotels, etc. If you want to book something outside the app (an Airbnb, an airport transfer or something), there's even a Concierge service that can do it for you. Very convenient, definitely recommend!

Cons

Once I needed to cancel a flight because my business trip was canceled, but I still needed that flight for personal reasons. Because the cancelation needs to be first processed by TravelPerk, it's much slower than canceling with the airline directly, which means you don't know if that ticket is going to be available on the airline's website and when. Somebody else can end up buying it before you get the chance. So I had to find a different flight. But that's a very specific situation. So no hard feelings.

dirk

August 2022

superb. very happy with it.

Pros

online easy all around travel management, hotel, plan and train. perfect!!! easy to use and fast app.

Cons

cost for the company, new fees introduced.

Tamar

Perfect business travel solution

Pros

The ease of use, great and intuitive interface and amazing customer support. Travelperk saves me tons of time and frustration, I think that they will make the travel agents obsolete!

Cons

I wish you could also book Airbnb in the platform. But I know that you can ask the great support team to book it.

So sick of travelperk

Pros

I like that in all situations, I have made it from point a to point b.

Cons

so annoying to use, so slow to load, such terrible options and filtering

Tiffany

Exceeds Expectations

Pros

I am very happy using TravelPerk to book all of my business travel. Online booking is convenient, but I know I can rely on effective and kind customer service to help me when there's been any kind of travel glitch. They have even been able to secure refunds in times when there was not one guaranteed.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. There's nothing I'm unhappy with in my user experience.