• Pros

• "It is easy to use when it come to pick your flight and book it."

• "Fast and easy. Highly recommended. The website to book our trips is really good. In 3 steps you can book your trips if any problems."

• "I like that the I can easily send what I need to travel perk agents when I am in need and I have no time to book by myself. Agents are always nice and ready to help! "

• Cons

• "I would change a bit how to access your current/previous trips. Very minor detail as it is still really easy to use. "

• "At the moment there is nothing that I would like to change. It would be great to have an app on the mobile phone but I know that you are already working on that! "

• "I do wish we could earn rewards on hotels. A more extensive mobile app would be very useful."

Browse TravelPerk Reviews

Mandi from Bowers & Wilkins

Industry: Consumer Electronics

A Travel Coordinator's best friend

A super easy answer to quick business travel arrangements. TravelPerk have provided a very personal service to our business and for that we are very grateful - they really have become partners and that aligns them far more with the more traditional corporate travel agent without the heavy price tag. We book a lot of very difficult travel itineraries and TravelPerk is always happy to step in and put in the grunt work which saves me a huge amount of time. Customer service is very accessible and very good and when I am away from the office they are always happy to pick up my travel bookings on behalf of my colleagues, which is way beyond the call of duty. Their offices are filled with very enthusiastic staff who are clearly happy to work in such a fab environment.

Pros

Our business has been utilising TravelPerk for well over a year now. From the very start they bent over backwards to ensure that we had the support and assistance we needed. The software is super easy to use, my favourite part is that the price on the front end matches what you pay at check out - many of these platforms are misleading with their prices which is frustrating for a busy Office Manager. Easy to set up new people, cost centres, policies and to monitor travel spend.

Emilie from Sinequa

Overall great tool ; yet some improvements to make

Pros

It's very easy to use. It's 100% free and fills its promises. Flight and hotel rates are aligned with those you could find on google, except it's all in one place (no need to scroll flight company + hotels.com, + ...) It's possible to either have your company charged monthly, no charge for the traveler (very relevant to Europeans) It's also possible to have your travelers pay with their credit card if that's their favorite choice (very relevant to Americans). As a European-American company, this is precious. Also, invoices are always crystal clear, no secret fees, no tons of extra little money invoices for whatever. It's all gathered under the trip ID (fees, refunds) and very easy to figure out. My accountant approves. Yet a pro (that has a Con side): all prices are the lowest available. This is great as I am totally relaxed about finding the best available rates for every request.

Cons

- No trains on the tool. Europeans books a lot of trains. - Approval workflow wasn't satisfying and lead us to purchase a different tool just for approval workflows. - It's always the "lowcost/low service" rate, which means no luggages, no flex, no modification, and when travelling business, that's an issue (because business travelers need flexibility at some level.) If I want the "semi-flex" rate, which in most flight companies will allow the ticket to be modified with a reasonable fee, I have to ask offline : send a mail, request the ticket, wait for answer, discuss my choice, confirm ; and then only will it be booked. When trying to book a flight, every minute counts, so this is HUGE con.

Avital from ITSC Finanacial Modeling

TravelPerk is light years better than any business travel solution in the market today

We get more visibility, less overhead and managed to save 23% on our global travel spend compared to the travel agent we were using before

Pros

IT JUST WORKS!!! Unlike all the old corporate booking tools out there, TravelPerk is neatly designed and lets me book a trip for myself or for others in minutes. They have a huge inventory as they are integrated not only with Amadeus and all the old GDS travel networks with Skyscanner, Expedia, Booking.com and all the online inventory we are used to finding online so I always get the best options. I don't have to browse multiple websites, it's all there in one place, with my travel information, documents, and preferences. On top of that, if anything goes south, they have an amazing 24/7 customer support so it's like having your own personal travel assistant

Cons

It would be great if I could check-in directly without having to be redirected to the airline website

Dana from carbyne

goo intentions, could be better

Our CS was really nice, tried to answer our problems, but the system itself wasn't good enough.

Pros

It is easy to use when it come to pick your flight and book it.

Cons

You can find flights in google and not in the system, which can give use loosing money. Costumer support was not good, very slowly and a lot of the time got an answer that nothing can be done.

Paula from Inshuk

Great service -Save a lot of time and hassle

Pros

It's a free tool that combines the perks of searching for your own flights and hotels online (no travel agents involved, so much faster and more dynamic) plus the advantages of having all the expenses and reports in one place. They also have great support line- you can actually talk to someone (not machines) that can fix any issue with your travel, like a travel agent would do. We had to change a flight and the process was super smooth and easy. And, IT'S FREE!

Cons

We use Airbnb rather than hotels quite frequently.. You can ask TP support to book Airbnb, but an automatic integration with Airbnb would be nice.

Jiri from Adastra Business Consulting

Poor customer experience

It is a nice platform as long as everything runs ok. Once issue appears, they just blame their partners instead of solving it.

Pros

Fairly automated option for manging your business trips

Cons

Poor customer support, they are just a reseller, not bearing any responsibility for possible issues.

Ruben from Gendoit

Easiest Travel Booking Solution Out there

Travel booking takes less time, and I save a lot of money as well.

Pros

It's so easy to book a trip that matches my preferences and our company policy. You just put in the destinations and date range, and you get the biggest range of flight possibilities ever... The filters make it easy to narrow down based on price, time of flight, etc. From there on you can easily add an hotel to the trip in an interface that looks like all the major consumer travel sites. For our company it's really made our life easier. Whenever I have a problem, and I don't mean with the app, but things like getting stuck at an airport for example, the team at TravelPerk is always available to help me out, which is awesome! I've never had such an experience with any other travel company or airline before.

Cons

That I can't use it for my private trips :D Functionality is being added an improved week over week so it's always getting better.

Tamar from EyeClick

Perfect business travel solution

Pros

The ease of use, great and intuitive interface and amazing customer support. Travelperk saves me tons of time and frustration, I think that they will make the travel agents obsolete!

Cons

I wish you could also book Airbnb in the platform. But I know that you can ask the great support team to book it.

Patrick from Go PopUp

Great experience, ingenious convenience

Pros

First, we use TravelPerk to book all business travel for our sale employees and appreciate the most, that finally we found a service that provides one invoice for all. In the past, we needed to book everything separately and take care about the invoices, which is always more struggle than fun. This times are over thanks to TravelPerk and their great product. Second, the User Experience of the product is outstanding. It's intuitive and easy to use and every single sales employee can book their travel now by themselves thanks to the option to implement your own guidelines and policies.

Cons

Would be great to be able to book different airlines and provider in one trip. Instead, you need to create two trips right now to achieve that. But this is nothing minor, just a plus for the future.

Sylvain from Goodpatch

Booking 2 flights a week for 4 months. And a few hotels and Airbnbs.

Saved me Quite a few times.

Pros

The most perfect customer support, friendly, always there and helpful, switching flights, getting refunds. They almost feel like colleagues from another team.

Cons

Flight bookings always take 20 between the search and the payment, probably because the providers target business bookers with increased prices... Also looking to have a "My favorite" section, or having an integration of Airbnb.

Eleni from Workable

TravelPerk is exactly what I was wishing for! It is an immense help with corporate travel.

The benefit of a calmer mind.

Pros

I LOOOVE the profiles! The fact that all my colleagues' information is uploaded and I don't have to fill it in for every single ticket is a wish come true. I like the fact that each person can access their profiles and make adjustments. The fact that they do the research on their own is a life saver for both them and I. My job is done faster, easier, with no mistakes and all the information is gathered in one place. I no longer have to search my emails for tickets, hotels and the sort. I no longer have to resend and resend confirmation numbers, names, addresses.

Cons

I really hope you get to fix all the little issues that is stopping TravelPerk from being perfect.

It is a must have in any company.

I use it occasionally in my work

Pros

With TravelPerk it gets really easy to set up any travel: booking tickets and accommodation never was so easy. Their platform is user-friendly and their customer support is always available

Cons

Honestly, I cannot see something I didn't like about Travel Perk. If I had to say something to improve it would the flexibility and options while choosing the accommodation

Richard from Phiture GmbH

Boom, great tool! Quick, friendly and helpful customer services!

safe time, and have a better overview

Pros

Easy to handle and confirm all employees business trips. All the invoices come through a catchall mail and our accounting department not hassling around to search for all the invoices

Cons

providing soon, but not yet the possibility to compare prices. Sometimes travelperk do not match the flights like other search webpages.

Raquel from Uniplaces

The best travel tool EVER

Centralised costs, budget control, easiness to use, time saving.

Pros

TravelPerk is very Easy to Use, is has a Fantastic Costumer Service and Prices are fantastic...and it's improving.

Cons

If I do have to say something i would say need to ask for train tickets and some hotel that are not on the tool (Yet); and not a big Cons, just something that is being improved.

Oleksandr from Transferwise

Good and fact app to find flights, hotels for a trip

Pros

It gives a lot of choices for flights. I can filter them by some parameters. Choice of hotels is good as well. It gives me advices if some prices are out of my company policy

Cons

Suggested me a hotel which supposed to be in 300 meters from our office. But in real it was in 9 km. So something wrong with accuracy or not clear what is that number means. Confuse a little bit.

Agostina from WILD Fi

The best way to book business travel

Travelperk has allowed our staff to have more autonomy to book and choose hotels and flights and morale improved because of that. Also, the process of setting up and booking the trips has been much faster since we adopted the software.

Pros

Their search engine is really good, it has a lot of criteria and filter to make sure you find the best option for you. The free account works really well. Their user interphase and experience is very good.

Cons

The app needs to develop into other verticals to make life easier for business travellers. I would like to be able to search and book car rentals and to be able to tag the trips and integrate them into Expensify.

Olivier from Ykone

Perfect Partner

Save time & money.

Pros

Team is amazing. Always available to help and provide assistance. Software is clean. Love to classify my spends per project.

Cons

Mobile version would be fantastic. i would like to be able to make bookings on mobile. Personnalize email with company layout

Constantine from Billymob

Straight forward and easy to use! Plus a top customer service team!

An uncomplicated and stress free booking

Pros

Its simple and easy to use. A very user friendly interface, creating an extremely uncomplicated booking process. Customer support is fast, friendly and right to the point.

Danny from Rocme BVBA

We use Travelperk for all our team travels, and it has proven to be a great added value for the team

Centralized view, good pricing and great customer support.

Pros

The software stops where the people start.. Your customers support is the added value to the product. We like the fact that we have everything in one place, centralized and available for everyone in the team

Cons

Limited functionality for booking AirBNB and Eurostar / Thalys tickets. Once a project is booked there is no way to amend extra reservations. Central travel calendar for the full team to view (now depends on user rights)

Great platform system

Able to book flights and pay the total price at a convenient timing

Pros

Your able to book your own flight. On the platform you can view all the various available flights and with few clicks you can book them.

Cons

Not able to book flex flights. Like one flight from airline and another return flight from another airline

Evan from NABC

Easy to operate

Being able to book flight easy and rapidly

Pros

Perfect for group flight booking. Able to book multiple flights for a big group. Also you can download a report of the entire flight.

Cons

Not flexible to choose flights facilities. For example when booking a round-trip flight, not possible to book a business class seat on the outbound and then a economy seat on inbound flight. Which makes it difficult to take advantage of cheap airfare.

All was good.

Pros

Maybe you can add an edit on the same booking, for example, if I reserved a flight, then I can go back to the same booking and add a hotel or another flight under the same confirmation reference. Also, I did reserve a fair at night and it was around 450 EUR, but when you actually reserved the flights the fare went up to 490 EUR, so please make sure you book these flights on the spot somehow to reserve the avaliable fair

Lara from Volotea

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Flights to Athens

It was faster and easy to book flights and to get online tickets. I didn't experience any problems during my flights. Thanks TravelPerk for your efficiency!

Pros

TravelPerk is very useful and efficient Software to book flights. I had nice flights to Athens with different airlines and everything was easy and smooth.

Cons

I like least the way to contact the customer support, I had to wait for getting a reply. In my case I prefer a direct contact with a person.

Dominika from Wunder Carpool

Great!

Pros

What I value most about Travelperk is undoubtedly its great and friendly customer support. They react very quickly and efficiently and I know that I can always count on their help even in the emergencies. Travelperk has simply made the travel management so easy and much less time consuming that I can just recommend it to everybody.

Francisco from MEININGER Hotels

Industry: Architecture & Planning

We have been trying this in our department for some months now. I am quite satisfy with the service

-Good overview of the options -Flexibility for bookings -Good customer service

Pros

-Easy to use interface -More flexibility than with other providers (travel agencies e.g) we have used in the past -Good customer service with short respond times

Cons

-I had some issues due to the length of my name (It has not been an issue for flying - only EU flights)

Christopher from IllFonic

Industry: Computer Games

Makes travelling for work easy!

TravelPerk has made business travel easy for me and my coworkers.

Pros

Booking flights is extremely easy using TravelPerk. It has very good prices on a large number of flights and I have had no problems using it so far.

Cons

Booking ground transportation through TravelPerk can be a little finicky, so make sure you have a backup plan if you need a ride to/from airports.

Luc olivier from ACTULUX A/S

Great concept and travel assistant, cannot wait to see more features. Great app and customer service

Time saving

Pros

Simple, and to the point. Easy to book flights and hotels. All invoices are in one place. Great customer service

Cons

Have booked several times where the prices has gone up following a booking, no possibility for adding car rental and integrating other loyalty programs

It's the fastest and easiest way to organize my trips when travelling for work.

Save time and having all trip organized in one place.

Pros

The customer support is the best, they respond very fast and they quickly provide solutions and solve any issue. The app is also very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

The only issue I encountered was because of incomplete details about check-in/check-out times in booked hotels.

Dr Peter from Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business

Straight-forward tool, excellent customer service

Pros

The software has a lean interface which gives you exactly what you need for travel booking. I bought a ticket and had to add baggage, which I did via a request to customer service. The whole operation was completed within minutes.

Iris from Pubnative

The booking service is fast, and customer support is instant.

Pros

It is easy to use. The booking service is fast, and customer support is instant when I have problems.

Cons

It will be better to provide local language address because i met the problem that i tried to find the address in China it is vey difficult.

David from TransferWise

Very easy to use software that gives you useful results

Pros

Easy to use functionality to choose flights and hotels. Flight choices are useful and pinpointed to my needs

Cons

does not tell me which terminal from LHR flights go from and hence I have to find terminal myself to book parking

Eugenie from Creditinfo

Fast and good response!

Pros

It is very easy to use and you can add everything you want in here according to what your company desires.

Cons

I do not use it that often which makes it hard for me to say what is not good or what I like the least about this software.

I booked an international flight and everything was good, no problems at all. I also used the chat.

Pros

The ease to use. For example, when booking a new flight, you just enter the same fields you'd enter on another flights-specialized website and in the background they manage discount from my budget (assigned by my employer).

Kimberly from Ogilvy

Flexibility for your business trips

TravelPerk allows for flexibility on travel dates and centralizes the process to make it easier and more efficient. As the company gets charged, it eliminates the need for reimbursments, avoiding a problem and manual work.

Pros

Its easy to use. Prices are no different than on a regular site comparisons page. There is an integration Calendar and Expensify meaning there is less manual work required. Its free.

Cons

The mobile app is a bit limited. It should offer more functionalities. Also, you cant book trains, only planes for now.

Moises from Wallbox

Excellent and smooth

Pros

It is clean and easy to book flights. The price of flights is matching with official airlines websites.

Cons

Hotel booking I found needs more choices.

Lydia from Typeform

intuitive service with great user experience

Pros

Flexibility in choosing travel options to suit my own schedule. It's super easy to use and customer service have been quick to respond to any notes and questions about my bookings. Out work travel used to be a real headache and relied on last minute bookings so TravelPerk have been a game-changer for us.

Cons

Sometimes itinerary/confirmation emails are slow. Would be great if TP had a deal with airlines to give users priority boarding/seat choice as default

raffaella from STENTYS

Industry: Medical Devices

Intuiteve

Saving time

Pros

I appreciate a lot the rapid customer support: there were different situations in which the customer support help me to change the hotel accomodation because I had a set back. The answer from the customer support were in general very rapid. Further more the software it is very easy to use because it is very similar to other known software ( like Skyscanner)

Cons

The only problem that I found was about hotel research.

Marta from TransferWise

I've had a smooth and fast booking experience every time.

Pros

I mainly use TravelPerk for booking my flights. The booking process is always fast, smooth and even if I have any questions I know they will be answered quickly in the chat function. We set up TravelPerk for our whole company and it went smoother than I could have expected. I also really like that the TravelPerk team welcomes feedback.

Lorenzo from Glovo

Very good quality of service, i reserved my travel in few minutes

Pros

The customer support, always available and ready to help. You can chat with them easily and ask them to make reservations also from other website or platforms.

Cons

That other platforms like airbnb are not implement in the accomodations options. it would be nice to have a list of accomodations opportunities also from this other websites

Fiorella from Fairphone BV

Perfect

Anhar from TransferWise

It's a pretty intuitive software and easy to navigate.

Pros

The aggregation for both flights and hotels is great and it makes it easy to find everything in one hit.

Cons

It would be great to have a search functionality when the hotel results are displayed. Currently there's no way to find if a specific hotel is included in the search results other than scrolling through the entire list.

Tiernan from seedtag

Easy, quick and on the ball!

Time saved, ease of use, money saved.

Pros

Its super easy to use and books your trip within seconds, having booked five trips so far its been an absolute pleasure

Cons

Making any amends to an existing booking has been tricky, i called to book an extra night on a booking and ended up with two bookings one for each night.

MARCOS from Uniplaces

Book my travel with Travelperk was extremely easy

Pros

Cons

When they have the software adapted to reserve trains automatically, it will be perfect. For us, the train connection between Madrid and Barcelona is better.

Chiara from Lamudi GmbH

I was able to quickly book flights and hotel. Took just a few minutes!

Pros

All the trip information is stored through the platform. Easy to access, easy to retrieve info, easy to manage.

Cons

Very easy to use and a helpful tool for our everyday business.

Pros

The most I like is how easy it is to use the platform. The user experience and the overall layout is pretty intuitive.

Cons

Would be great to book train tickets on the platform directly as well like we do for flight tickets.

liraz from EyeClick

In the past month, I have had to order a number of flights.

Pros

Their service works 24/7 !! They know how to solve any problem In addition, they offer really attractive prices!

Cons

When you are interested in renting a car, you must send an email and it is not possible to do it online

Sam from Pleo

Great Software!

Pros

It's super easy and intuitive to use. It has the world's biggest accommodation inventory and great customer support.

Cons

There's nothing I can think of at the moment that I don't like about the software.

Francesca from Financial institution

Great experience. Simple to use and great price comparison

Pros

Prices were great in comparison to other similar sites. Very easy to navigate on the site. Customer Service is fab and very helpful and responsive