All PhoneBurner Reviews

Timothy

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Best Software Rollout!

We needed a software to quickly be able to dial through our existing database of clients. We were able to get this up and running in less than a week. Customer service has been fantastic. This company will actually reach out once you are set up just to spend some time screen sharing with you to make sure you are taking advantage of all the software has to offer. We didn't ask them to do this, the came to us.

PROS

The software was easy to set up, and the end users found it very easy to use. We had the least amount of trouble with training on this software that we have had with any software.

CONS

The only thing that could improve this are a few more ways to lock down what the end user can do. This would make it easier to make sure everyone's account looks and feels the same. Our telemarketing department wishes it would dial more than one line at a time.

Reason for choosing PhoneBurner

The UI seemed much more user friendly.

Neal

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Getting a lot more done with this tool

Despite the integration issues this tool is great. I spend much more time speaking with people rather than leaving voicemails.

PROS

Our call rates have increased dramatically because of this tool. We had a mountain of old leads that we just couldn't get through manually and PhoneBurner has now breathed new life in to them. The voicemail drop feature allows us to just move on rather than spending that time leaving a message. Big time saver.

CONS

Hubspot integration. One of the reasons we purchased PhoneBurner was due to it's integration with Hubspot. It was listed as a product with premium integration in Hubspot's app marketplace. However during implementation we discovered that it only syncs with free-text fields in Hubspot, which is a little strange. As a result it's a little hard to track lead status since they are in dropdown format.

Reason for choosing PhoneBurner

Power dialer, lead management capabilties, and integration.

Reasons for switching to PhoneBurner

Price and commitment.

Karly

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

How PhoneBurner Makes My Life Easier

I overall enjoy using it.

PROS

The autodialing/voicemail/email feature - it saves me hours of work a day.

CONS

It can be glitchy and crash sometimes - such as system crashes.

Kelsey

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Game. Changer.

Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

PROS

PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done. Favorite features: * Interface is incredibly user friendly * Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless * Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making. * Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info) * Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one. * Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere. * Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful. * Pays for itself with the time you're able to save Can't recommend it enough.

CONS

I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Insurance, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Worked ok

There are enough alternatives that when I need a dialer I'll go to one that actually cares about the customer.

PROS

There is a definite learning curve but it does what it's supposed to do.

CONS

I asked for a credit since I hadn't used the product but had been paying for it for the last 5 months and was told that isn't something they do. I wasn't planning on stopping the service but I did because of their poor business ethic.

Our team is fully committed to our customers and your success. We offer a monthly service that can be cancelled anytime, but cannot offer refunds months after the fact based on level of usage. Still, we offered you an extension as a courtesy, despite the fact that you had regularly logged in to the product during this time. Should you ever decide to, our team is always here to help you get the most out of our software and your outreach. We wish you every success!

Replied August 2022

George

Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2017

Dramatically improves my outbound calling.

Force multiplier! Calling and record keeping is very much faster.

PROS

PhoneBurner is like giving a machine gun to somebody who used to use a bolt-action rifle. I can call 5x the number of people in the same amount of time but, MORE!, setting up the proper disposition buttons at the bottom of the screen is like running macros to cover all your post-call work -- e.g. advancing or deleting the lead from the pipeline, automatically sending a selected email, leaving a pre-recorded voicemail, changing the customer's status, and even automatically entering notes in their contact record.

CONS

It's obviously evolved from a power-dialer tool, and isn't quite a crm replacement. Its moving in that direction but isn't quite there, yet. My workflow is to use Phoneburner from prefunnel to bottom-of-funnel, and then I transfer the records into another CRM via Zapier, to support back-and-forth negotiations and file transfers, etc.

Larry

Construction

Reviewed June 2018

I use the system to make sales calls and REPURPOSE the system to keep track of my sales reps too.

Ease of use / more efficient use of my time / helps me toward my goal of #1 sales rep.

PROS

Easy to add my own folder to keep my sales reps so I can contact them quickly when congratulations are due the team and/or encouragement is appropriate. Different emails, a boosting voicemail when starting a new sales campaign.

CONS

1) When importing leads, the system should not allow phone numbers more than 10 digits or less than 10 digits since they will NOT be called. 2) Similar issue with email addresses that do not contain a good domain (i.e. gmailcom as opposed to gmail.com)

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2016

Best productivity tool on the market

Before using PhoneBurner, cold calling was an immense pain in the neck. Smiling and dialing was more like frowning and dialing. Not only was it tedious, it was exhausting leaving voicemail after voicemail. Not to mention, I grew so sick of hearing my own voice. PhoneBurner not only made cold calling and follow up easier, it actually made it fun. I tripled the amount of calls, voicemails and emails that I was sending. The only time I had to speak was when someone actually answered the phone. There are other solutions out there, but none give you the ease, functionality and affordability that PhoneBurner will give you. You can even integrate with SalesForce.com!! Keep up the good work, PhoneBurner!

PROS

Ease of use, functionality, integration, customer support

Chris - we're happy to hear we helped put the "smiling" back into your "dialing!" Thanks for the review!

Replied January 2016

Atticus

Marketing and Advertising

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2016

Phone Burner is Flawless and Absolutely Essential

We have been using Phone Burner for our national marketing agency (Insurance) for over a year now and it has been the most important tool for us in our marketing arsenal. We have had as many as 5 seats at one time active. I have made suggestions for improvement and the team is so responsive that often my suggestions are implemented within the week. The level of customer support is top notch. Can't say enough good things about Phone Burner

PROS

Completely intuitive and user-friendly. Full of great features

CONS

Any cons I've had usually get addressed and fixed by the tech team. And I'm very picky so I've sent in a lot of minor bug fixes and suggestions. So the cons usually don't remain an issue for long.

Atticus, thanks for the great review and all the valuable input you've provided.

Replied January 2016

Christopher

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

SOFTWARE PAID FOR ITSELF ON THE FIRST DAY

It's been wonderful. It took my teams calls from 80-100 to 300+ within the first day. Not to mention, I'm getting 20-30 follow ups per person per day! It's a little early to tell, but just one conversion from a single day would pay for the software for a year.

PROS

It's simple, fast, customer support and onboarding is great. Plus, it rakes in money like you wouldn't beleive.

CONS

If I was being picky, I'd like the option of at least one number free with the software instead of having to purchase other numbers, but that's more of a business model problem than a software issue.

Reason for choosing PhoneBurner

This software is more designed for mass calls rather than ring central is designed for daily contact with clients.

Tony

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2018

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

PROS

Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

CONS

The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Brad

Investment Banking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

My Experience Using Phoneburner For Sales

Since I use it daily, it's performance has had a profound impact on my sales. Other people on my team who use it, can attest to its ability to making contact with their customers. I have over 4,000 clients, so this system enables me stay connected quite well, all the time.

PROS

First of all I'm in the rare coin business and our company has new offers every week. The ease of use of this product is excellent, so I like that I can record a 60 second spot about the opportunity and then be able to leave a message for the customer. In addition I can also send an email on the opportunity for maximum exposure & contact delivery. I'd say only 10-20% of the 100 calls I set-up in Phone burner actually answer the call. This program is very effective and I get callbacks and online business daily.

CONS

I have none. Whoever created this system, knew what every sales person needs.

Victoria

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Up-to-date technology, it transformed the way we used to work in the past

PROS

You can customize this software easily, it is intuitive (even for non IT users), the cloud platform is reliable, we had no trouble with the implementation - you only need an user and you're ready to start working with it -, every action logs automatically, you can create on the fly as many tags/folders/searches/call lists as you need. Before, we were using an old ATS that would require months to adapt to our needs, and only the vendor was able to customize the software. So I feel that now we have a great tool for outbound activities, I recommend it!

CONS

The reporting is very good, but could have more visual aids. And it would be great to have integrations like Indeed, Monster, Facebook, etc, for recruitment purposes.

Reasons for switching to PhoneBurner

It was old technology, every action had to be manually logged. No SMS or Calling center.

Kevin

Used free trial

Reviewed April 2015

Great Product with Great Support

They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes. Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected. It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration. An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it. Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus. But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success. When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.

Replied April 2015

Timothy

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Invaluable

A+++ I couldnt be happier

PROS

I have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!

CONS

There are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!

Replied February 2019

Billy

Banking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Feel The Burn

Fantastic! Phoneburner makes my day move faster and makes outbound calling a breeze.

PROS

Phone burner integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce and Jungo software allowing us to access all of our leads in a highly efficient manner. I am able to go through my personal contacts every day and touch base with leads in a very short period of time.

CONS

There are small hiccups in the system overall layout that do not integrate with our CRM software to update specific dispositions. Overall not a game changer.

Alex

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Very limited functionality, decent for a mom and pop shop

Good for a small mom and pop intake situation

PROS

The ease of integration is the best part of the product. Simply upload an XLS sheet and go.

CONS

There are no ways to ensure the intaker is actually making the calls

Matt