All Survio Reviews

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2021

Simple and effective

I used it in my university research; I had to submit the questionnaire to students attending a course. Survio was the perfect solution because of its straightforward usability. It is a very reliable tool.

PROS

It's very simple to build a questionnaire with multiple pages to improve readability. Simple and effective. With the free version you can download the pdf format of every single answer. The premium versions allows to use logic for enable or disable certain answers depending on your previous choices. The best part is the possibility to choice the kind of answer, i.e. scale, yes/no, with the possibility to add an "other" text field where responders can add their motivation (i.e. "other, please explain"). You can also use likert-like scale, radio button, multiple choices buttons, etc. You can choose to receive e-mails when someone answers the poll or the questionnaire.

CONS

The free version allows only 100 answers per day, however the premium accounts improves this numbers. Moreover, you can't download answers in xls version with the free account, you need a premium account to do that. The fees are expensive, expecially if used as academic like me. However, you can ask for a discount for student and academic purposes.

Reason for choosing Survio

Survio has better choices and personalizations than google modules

Hello, thank you for your evaluation of Survio. It is highly appreciated. Kind regards, Survio

Replied August 2021

Filip

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Interesting tool for School and Universities

We were looking for a tool where students can quickly write an anonymous opinion about his lecturer. The first impression with the trial version convinced us to decide to buy a premium edition.

PROS

Easy to use Nice appearance Available in Polish language Convenient to fill evaluation on a smartphone

CONS

Test version does not allow for this test all functions e.g. export to excel file

Reason for choosing Survio

Better price than alternatives products.

Reasons for switching to Survio

Outdated appearance and Google Domain is blocked in such companies.

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. Your feedback help us to improve for you. :)

Replied January 2021

Julia

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Bachelor Thesis

PROS

- user friendly - offers many evaluation possibilities. - many different kinds of questions - templates - set colors - fast support - possibility for student discount

CONS

To get a student discount, you have to write reviews BEFORE you even had the opportunity to fully use Survio. I understand that reviews are important for a product and I was able to tell a few things about Survio, but not everything due to the fact that I haven't used it yet. I'm sure that I won't be dissapointet by Survio, but I'd wish that I could have given the reviews AFTER I used Survio. It would be more honest.

Reason for choosing Survio

better price-performance ratio I also liked the user interface very much and the user-friendly operation when you go on Survio's website, you get all important informations very quick

Hello Julia, Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear this. When we want a review for your student discount, we also take the risk that you can write a bad review. We appreciate your honesty. When you are in the situation that you did not use Survio yet, please contact us at support@survio.com. I believe that we can find a solution for you. We wish you good luck with your bachelor thesis and school. Your Survio Team

Replied November 2019

Matthew

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Survio work

PROS

Helps us learn more on how we can improve and any other suggestions etc

CONS

Not applicable it’s amazing and we love to use Survio

Michal

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2020

We are using Survio at univesity

We created questionnaire for Student scientific conference. The access for questionnaire was very easy and we used a cell phone questionnaire version.

PROS

Free version of Survio provides enough functions for creation of simply questionnaire.

CONS

There is nothing to do not like about this software.

Reason for choosing Survio

because it is Czech made application

Reasons for switching to Survio

Survio povides more functions, much pretty backround

Thank you for your review Michal, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Replied May 2020

Raphael

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Best product for using surveys

PROS

The best thing about working with Survio is the way their form builder works, it is very easy to use and also very easy to implement it on your site.

CONS

The part i Liked the least of the Survio product, is that they don't have a chat function on their site. I think that is something they can improve regarding the customer service

Reasons for switching to Survio

The price of surveymonkey was much higher, had less options

Replied January 2022

Ariadna

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Survio is the perfect platform for creating surveys.

Excellent experience. Easy to use.

PROS

The design possibilities it offers. It enables you to create a captivating survey.

CONS

The fact that I have to pay to use some of the functionalities.

Reason for choosing Survio

Because the design is better. You can personalize it more.

The design possibilities.

Replied June 2021

Alexandra

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Reliable Tool for surveys

We offer a lot of online seminars and it is not always easy to animate participants to give an evalution, but with this tool they are answering. For us the best way to find out, what they need.

PROS

The visualisation and the varied question and answer options.

CONS

translation just for the prepared questions, of I change questions I have to translate on my own.

Reason for choosing Survio

Because Limesurvey is not working outside of europe

Replied January 2021

Lina

Research, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Super suitable for students

PROS

Survio is super clear and user-friendly. You don't need any previous experience or special knowledge to design professional surveys. The variety of question types allows you to create versatile and engaging surveys. Integrating images is a breeze.

CONS

I personally did not perceive any disadvantages as a student. I created a survey for my thesis and was completely satisfied with Survio.

Anna

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Feedback

very easy to send the link or QR Code to people

PROS

easy to use and good overvieweasy to explain - how it works - to other people

CONS

you can see the results very clear an easy

Pia

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Create Questionnaires Easily And Manipulate Data To Get Desired Graphs

In fewer than ten minutes, we can design surveys. Questionnaires are relatively simple to make. We can create the graphs we desire by manipulating the survey data in a variety of ways.

PROS

It is an excellent tool for gathering responses to questions. Chart designs are attractive. The free version handles all fundamental tasks. They have a number of articles about writing questionnaires, using different kinds of questions, etc. If there are any issues, the support is quite helpful.

CONS

Not a single complaint. It functions exactly as I expected it to. It is just so simple, and the results are apparent immediately away.

Natalia

Research, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2017

I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.

This software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.

PROS

Survio allows me to obtain data for my research studies. What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results. It's really a very easy tool to use!

CONS

I would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime. Have a nice day Ondrej (Survio team)

Replied November 2017

Beata

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Really good service

I'm using Survio for my Masters degree thesis. I like it so far; it supports several different question types, is easy to use, and looks way more professional than using G's product. It was a bit surprising that you have to upgrade from the free version even for the most basic data export, but you can do it temporarily, and if you consider that, the price for a few months is quite reasonable for this quality and is worth it.

PROS

The ease of use and the overall view of the survey from the participants' points of view.

CONS

I couldn't find normal Likert-scale type questions. There is only either the semantic differential scale or the rating where you have to divide points, no simple rating scale, but star rating can do the job after all. It also would be a nice feature to have subquestions so you could group the similar questions (like several star-ratings) under one main question to improve the experience of the survey participants.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2021

Good survey service!

Market research in security!

PROS

I highly recommend Survio's survey service as it is user - friendly and professional. It is definitely worth updating the free account for the better as several key features are needed to create the perfect survey.

CONS

Nothing to complain about. Sees no weaknesses in the current situation.

Userfriendly

Replied January 2022

Reviewed April 2021

Survio - get feedback by yourself

Good alternative Survey application with some cool features and good UI.

PROS

As a medical graduate, I have so many experiences with all kinds of public surveys. The UI of Survio is very convenient and easy to use. We can easily edit and add all types of questions within a second and easily narrate all the things with an attractive UI. The response rate of "Survio" is high when compared to the market available alternative survey applications because of the compactness of Survio.

CONS

I can't find any cons inside the Survio. But the limitations of unpaid versions are disgusting. Only data preview available for unpaid version and at least they need to derestrict these limitations to serve students and attract more users.

Replied May 2021

Ionut

Reviewed June 2018

Great software to work with

PROS

It was great for me to know what our customers think about us. A great way to add some post sale assistence.

CONS

All great, being able to integrate it in every aspect of our post sale and lead generation templates.

Mária

Higher Education, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2020

I am really happy about Survio website. Its a big help for my thesis about sport medicine. Thanks

PROS

Survio is very smart and good form of making interview for my thesis.

CONS

I have only great experience with Survio.

Reasons for switching to Survio

Survio is better and simle.

Thank you for your review Maria, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Replied May 2020