• Pros

• "Easy to learn & build content. Customer support team / account managers are very attentive and responsive. "

• "Easy to set up, use and effective for our parners"

• "Clean, intuitive design. Easy to implement and maintain. Accessible from all platforms. Cost effective subscription model."

• Cons

• "There are only minor things I've seen, which Allbound is eager to address for us, so there really have been no "cons"."

• "I wish it supported multiple languages for global companies. It is sometimes hard for our foreign offices to utilize Allbound. "

• "Still missing a couple of features that I think would be necessary to help run our partner program. But have been able to work around this. "

Browse Allbound Reviews

Erin from Zenefits

Easy to use (for admin & user); Great customer support

Great, excellent product and service, at a great price point.

Pros

Cons

A few missing features, i.e. ability to clone content, re-order content, and advanced user visibility features (i.e. within a page, only allow X users to see a specific module of content on the page).

Reasons for Choosing Allbound

Flexibility, unlimited customer support, parity with our own business (model, style), and finally price.

Randy from Beneco

Great adaptable program

Nothing but positive experiences with the team from Allbound.

Pros

Allbound's platform is very customization, allowing a company to build and structure it the way they want it. Very user friendly on the front end and back end, allowing for novice administrators to make changes easily. Support is tremendous...will spend as much or as little time needed with you. Love the prospect pages our sales team can use to send targeted messages.

Cons

Because it's customization, requires a system administrator to achieve full system utilization. Also requires marketing and other departmental involvement as training, collateral, etc. needs to be created and managed.

Matt from Celigo

Allbound is sleek & easy to use

I learned about it via my channel colleague Jesse Rivera. He used it as a repository for trainings and resources. I join the organization 4 months ago and I quickly identified Allbound as a great place for self service training and knowledge building. I now consistently leverage it for new colleagues and potential customers.

Response from Allbound

Replied November 2016

Glad to hear you are able to utilize Allbound for self-service training!

Terrance from Gainsight

Easy to Implement and Use

Pros

Allbound has been incredibly easy to use therefore making it easy to teach others on our team to use. Implementation was a breeze as well, it took our team just a couple of weeks to fully implement and began promoting to our partners just shortly after.

Amber from Teamwork Commerce

Awesome Product

Awesome company with great support staff. Love the product and new features and integrations are always being added.

Pros

You can store a lot of documents and videos and segment them so only certain audiences can see it.

Joe from Cohesity

Best Portal Ever!

Not only has the portal from Allbound been simple and easy to roll out, but feedback from our partners has been fantastic. It is helping our business scale rapidly and has exceeded our expectations. The support from the Allbound team, led by our customer success manager, Katie Propati, has been stellar! It's so good, I wish I could buy it twice!

Bob from Cohesity

Cohesity & Allbound

We picked Allbound as a next generation partner portal solution and we and our partners have been very impressed with the layout, content and training portions of the portal

Pros

Easy to set up, use and effective for our parners

Cons

none so far

Jesse from Celigo

Allbound Evangelist

I can't say enough good things about Allbound. When I first was in the market for PRM, I had a different notion about what I wanted to accomplish systematically with our partners to increase their engagement and ease of doing business with us. When I talked to Jen, Matt, Kyle and the rest of the team I knew it was the right fit very early on due to the collaborative approach the team took. My opinions are valued, the implementation process was simple and we get a lot of value from Allbound. I would recommend it to anyone in the market looking to work more effectively with their channel.

Response from Allbound

Replied October 2016

We are so proud to be working with Celigo on building their channel partner program.

Cassandra from Celigo

Great platform as a knowledge base and team dashboard

We just started using it internally as a knowledge base and learning track system for our team to keep abreast all the product feature releases. The platform and dashboard features give a great visual and way to stay more actively engaged and gives a better visual to retaining the information. As a manager I am particularly excited about having this rich content on this platform and its traceability which currently is getting list in email as well as my team can track their growth in expertise with the quizzes.

Response from Allbound

Replied November 2016

We're glad to hear Allbound is meeting your internal needs!

James from Celigo Inc.

Building internal Certifications with ease

My organization has decided that it is a must to have all their Support staff members certified in our products. There would be 3 tiers within the certification, and based on the passing of the certification would place you in a specific support tier and product tier. Allbound has made that extremely simple and manageable. By just building learning paths and providing our staff with very robust quizzes it makes for a great experience all around.

Response from Allbound

Replied November 2016

Thank you James! We're glad Allbound is meeting these needs for you.

Alicia from BeyondTrust

Allbound is a great Partner Portal experience

Our company worked with Allbound to implement an integrated solution with Salesforce. The developers and project managers were always very flexible, and quick to respond to our questions. Our partners are happy with the portal's ease-of-use, and our sales team is happy that deals are effectively tracked through the portal. Working with Allbound continues to be a great experience.

Response from Allbound

Replied January 2017

We enjoy working with you and the BeyondTrust team as well!

Lisa from WP Engine

Allbound Customer Review

We have been very pleased with the innovation, flexibility and overall solution that Allbound provides.

Pros

Flexibility, Content Distribution, Reporting, Gamification

Cons

Customization could be more

Response from Allbound

Replied October 2016

We love working with such an innovative, partner-focused company like WP Engine.

Kevin from Cohesity

Easy, robust, and powerful!

While it continues to evolve, Allbound has been a spectacular experience for our partners, giving them an easy-to-point-to platform to interact with our Channel team and obtain materials. The administrative side is intuitive, insightful, and very flexible.

Chad from Cohesity

Cohesity Channel Portal

The Allbound portal has been very conducive for us to grow our channel business, build pipeline and disseminate information at scale to our customers and partners. Katie has done a fantastic job with our team, making for a top notch experience.

Dan from Celigo

Great Ease of Use and Value

I was able to start using this product with no training and have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I also think that for the price it is excellent.

Response from Allbound

Replied November 2016

We love hearing that Allbound is user friendly. We think so too. Thank you!

Brian from Resilient

Allbound meets our needs

We are happy we chose Allbound to help with our partner program. Platform is easy to use and looks good. Support team is responsive and helpful.

Response from Allbound

Replied October 2016

We're proud to work with you!