Browse Mentimeter Reviews

Hannah from Psygologenius

Industry: Mental Health Care

Incredible transformation of presentations

This app is great for my projects that I use for my clients!

Pros

The fact that it can tranform a boring, long and tiring presentation, into one that is interactive, fun and cheerful makes it a great app.

Cons

I did not like the fact that, at times the app takes a lot of time to show the poll results to viewers.

Paul from Rakuten Inc

A smart tool that looks slick but has some frustrating limitations

We like Mentimeter a lot. You can be up and running with it in minutes, and it takes literally seconds to create a typical wordcloud or other slide. It looks amazing to those answering the questions. There are downsides though and I hope future updates will add functionality and improve the experience for paying users.

Pros

Mentimeter allows you to easily (very easily) create and launch live, interactive polls, surveys and quizzes and create cool things like wordclouds in real time. It has a really smooth mobile integration through the use of QR codes which is a killer feature in the modern age. We have frequently had "wow moments" in meetings, workshops and training sessions using Mentimeter as people see animated quiz standing come in in real time and the like. Zero learning curve from the users point of view and almost frictionless.

Cons

It has a few limitations that make it less slick from the point of view of the person using it compared to the people answering the questions. It does not integrate well with Powerpoint. There is an outdated and never updated plug in which crashes all the time and thus unusable. The other option is to import your slides into Mentimeter and do the whole thing from there. This is not always advisable because animations are not preserved and the general look of the slides suffers. Without PPT integration, if you are running a remote session using Zoom or similar you are forcing people to navigate away from your window to use Mentimeter and then relying on them coming back to see the results come in in real time. It damages the experience tremendously. You get around this by showing QR codes and having them do it on their phones, but still, not ideal. Another issue is that moving or otherwise adjusting slide shows inside Mentimeter is a huge pain. Drag and drop to change the order of slides is basically broken, so me and my team always make sure everything is in order before importing (if we even use importing, see above). Even a no-integrated session with more than a few Mentimeter slides is a huge pain to adjust. Finally, although they claim that switching between say PPT and Mentimeter on the fly is easy, it inhibits you from easily and smoothly moving to the next question. Not ideal.

Reasons for Choosing Mentimeter

Mentimeter is far slicker and more professional looking

Ahmet Fatih from Burdur MAKU

Your virtual bonds with the audience

Mentimeter makes my teaching more effective. I also use it as I lead my students to generate mind maps about any topic. They love seeing their voices heard in the presentation the moment they interact.

Pros

The templates are easy to use. The animations are engaging. My audience love being a part of the presentation.

Cons

Nothing so far as it meets all my expectations. It may be a bit time consuming to enter the code so using QR codes may be a better option.

Chad from eGov Jamaica

An efficient way to get instant feedback

Pros

It is fast and easy to use. Allows the users to remain anonymous so they can feel more comfortable indicating their opinions. Excellent charts to present the poling of the results which is quite handy to verify how your audience feel about a presentation.

Cons

There are quite a few bugs: Sometimes the app doesn't remember the event code. There are times when a question cannot be skipped. It is sometimes problematic to access the results from my PC.

Timo from Nursebeam

Engagement first presentation tool

I like Menti when I want to create engaging session with the audience. Using the usual Zoom chat function, the text is separate from the presentation, but with Menti it falls nicely to the right place into the presentation flow and you can later get nice co-created slides.

Pros

I like that you can run the whole presentation from Menti, but I think often average users don't do that. When I have been using it for my presentations, it put all the slides there, getting a nice smooth experience. That's much better than switching between "main" presentation and Menti, and I hope more people will use it like that in the future. I also like that you can nicely export the final co-created slides, with audience inputs.

Cons

I really don't have complaints, but just a wish. I wish that I could use Menti active presentation as my Zoom virtual background, like you can currently do with their beta function PPT as background. If that could be Menti as well, that would be brilliant!

Reasons for Choosing Mentimeter

While I had used Slido at other events, I felt that for my own sessions Menti offers more engagement, which can be used smoothlessly in the whole presentation. I also found Menti's price better.

A powerful software for interactive slides

Mentimeter is a great tool when creating interactive slides in undergraduate classes. It permits both the students and the professor to participate actively in the class.

Pros

Mentimeter permits the administrator to create interactive slides. The students are motivated not only because their comments, questions and answers are presented anonymously during the class, but because they use their mobile phones and see the slides. Beyond the interactive slides, it includes clouds of words, quick tests, voting and express if they are enjoying the presentation.

Cons

The free version only permits a limited number of interactive slides. Despite the license is not considered expensive, it also limits some of the interactive tools and can cause the students to feel fatigued.

Reasons for Switching to Mentimeter

Prezi is an alternative to conventional slides, however, the presentation becomes complicated and it does not suppor interactivity with the class.

Adaptable, Multi-Use Presentation Software

Overall, I have enjoyed using Mentimeter to present, but Mentimeter really shines with the polls and feedback features built right into the program. It has made presentations more interactive, but also allows users to anonymously respond, giving me more insight into overall reception of the presentation for further fine-tuning.

Pros

I really enjoy utilizing the integration of real-time polls and feedback mid-presentation. We have used Mentimeter, primarily making use of the poll feature, to gauge both student and advisor feedback and understanding. We have been able to pull the reports the gather additional data to share with our team. Whether for students or for staff, Mentimeter has been incredibly useful and allows anonymization of data, allowing us to see where things are succeeding and perhaps where things can be given a bit more clarity.

Cons

I did find it hard to pull reports, however, this may be a matter of me not being entirely familiar with the software. I was able to eventually get the reports, but it seemed that I had to choose between combining data from different presentations or creating separate presentations entirely. I would have liked a feature that allows me to combine all data under one "umbrella" so I can see trends between individual presentations and the overall project.

Reasons for Choosing Mentimeter

Mentimeter's level of interactivity is something not many other products on the market offer. Some websites offer games, but they are not necessarily integrated with presentations. This is a one-stop shop.

Reasons for Switching to Mentimeter

Mentimeter's live polling features made all the difference.

Justine from Orbita Consulting Group

Practically Non-Existent Customer Support

My experience with the customer support is woeful. My first few interactions were with a bot, which could not resolve my problem. I then interacted with a human (?) who similarly has yet to resolve my issue. I would state the issue, 24 - 48 hours later I would get a response which did not address it. I would immediately respond and 24 - 48 hours later a different person/bot would respond. It's been a week now and I still don't have resolution. Their hours seem to be a Euro schedule with no weekend support. I have requested a refund and have received no response at all. The whole experience has been disappointing.

Pros

Has numerous features to add interactivity. Functionality is easy to grasp.

Cons

Uploading a presentation proved difficult, despite it meeting the designated parameters. All of the options such as quizzes, polling, etc were greyed out and couldn't be accessed. The basic option is really basic. I upgraded to get enhanced functionality and instead got nothing.

Reasons for Choosing Mentimeter

I wanted to enhance my presentation with interactive real-time quizzes.

Ben from Bidfood UK

Industry: Wholesale

Really good tool but could be more stylish

I have used Mentimeter to deliver richer learning experiences in our business. It is easy to use and doesn't tend to disrupt the flow of the session (unless the wifi is playing up!). It's also great for anonymity and data analytics. As a result, it's also great for focus group and feedback sessions as people feel more comfortable giving feedback when it's anonymous.

Pros

Mentimeter is a new tool in our business so most people haven't experienced using it before. The interactive features are great and create a much more engaging experience. It's also extremely easy to use and feels similar to powerpoint when creating your slides so it has a familiar feel to it.

Cons

My only criticism is that the styling (i.e. look and feel) is a bit basic. It would make the experience much better if it could be styled differently. This is a relatively minor point though.

Reasons for Choosing Mentimeter

Mentimeter had the functionality that was more aligned to what we needed.

Christopher from Anahuac University

A better software than PowerPoint

Pros

Being able to interact with viewers instantly makes this software more eye-catching than competitors such as Microsoft, simply because of this innovation has allowed Mentimeter to be a clear choice when someone wants to measure how attentive their audience is and make the viewer feel that they are being heard.

Cons

The fact that you have to pay for some tools makes some people not allow themselves to use this great software, it is true that it has some free tools and that you can work with them without any problem, but the fact that you are always receiving a notice to pay, ruins the experience of the software.

Jessica from Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great for maximising employee engagement and Q&A discussions...

When it works, it really works. We most recently used Mentimeter at our last internal staff training event. We had a room of about 30 employees, all who connected on their phones for the interactive part of our presentation. We hosted a 'Health and Safety' quiz, and employees loved seeing their results show up on the main presentation behind us. We were also able to export the results, and analyse the level of competence in the room - brilliant! We use Mentimeter for internal staff events every 3-4 months and it has changed the level of engagement dramatically. All staff members now interact, and are deeply immersed in the presentation itself.

Pros

Mentimeter has been a great platform for engaging with our employees at our internal staff events. It has also increased audience participation overall enabling us to gain insightful feedback and opinions from all staff members, introverts and extroverts alike. My favourite feature is the 'leaderboard' for hosting live quizzes, followed by the 'Q&A' feature. The latter is especially effective when you have a more reserved audience - they can submit their questions to the main presenter at the tap of button, ensuring their voice has been heard. It is easy to use and user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Most importantly, the tool has enabled us to canvas the opinion of our staff members and engage with those who may not have felt like participating before. You can create Mentimeter presentations to match your corporate brand too. Moreover, if you are familiar with Microsoft Powerpoint, you will have no problem getting used to this software.

Cons

For those people who are not tech savvy at all, it can be a lengthy process of getting someone to "connect to WIFI", "open browser", "type in mentimeter URL", "type in presentation code". Indeed, if someone can facilitate their set up, the rest is easy - this is what we have done in the past and will continue to do so until everyone is familiar. I would love to see more ideas from Mentimenter on how to use the software to its very best, particularly from different angles - e.g. marketing teams, training providers, HR interviewers, etc...

Reasons for Choosing Mentimeter

I loved the clear and friendly website provided by Mentimeter and the bite-size blog posts which are regularly published by their team members - together with a cost-effective price - we felt inspired to sign up.

Daniel from eduteam GmbH

Interactive Presentation

We need mentimeters to quickly and collectively collect keywords, which are then visualized in a word cloud, for example. This is a good basis for discussion as the meeting continues.

Pros

Mentimeter is a very simple and yet very comprehensive software to present and discuss interactively with participants. The tool also offers the possibility to visualize data.

Cons

Mentimeter is strongly limited in the free version, which does not allow many uses. Therefore we like to rely on alternatives. However, a quick and uncomplicated survey can still be done well.

Reasons for Switching to Mentimeter

Mentimeter is more elegant.

Hope from paris high school

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great Tool and Easy to Use

I use this software at least once a week. It makes my classroom more engaging. It also keeps all data nice and neat for me. Mentimeter is so easy to use. It has many different options so you can change up your questions or your quiz so they don't look the same every time. Wonderful product!

Pros

I really like how Mentimeter is easy to use. I have created a few questions as an exit ticket for my students last minute. I have also used this tool for vocabulary, to see how my students were feeling about their homework, and also to see if they are understanding a topic. I love that you can get instant feedback in a variety of ways.

Cons

The software only allows you to create two questions with the free version. But other than that, it is a wonderful tool to help engage my students.

Mentimeter - A great tool to collaborate with your audience!

Overall I think Mentimeter is a fun engaging tool and can be relied upon to engage with your audience. If you are looking to get a real-time feedback from your audience and the result to be shared with them instantly, then Mentimeter is the tool to use. Internally, it's a great way to gather feedback from employees, while staying anonymous.

Pros

Mentimeter provides an easy way to engage with your audience in minutes. The polls can be customized in minutes and they are both desktop and mobile friendly.

Cons

What we like the least is the number of customizations. Mentimeter needs to allow more customizations, especially on the theming side and the slide templates. Often times audience also complaints about being unable to vote or reach the slides, so I hope this is improved soon.

Yvonne from WTAMU

Mentimeter makes presentations engagning

Love Mentimeter! It's a great way to get your audience to participate and even guide your presentation where it needs to go based on their needs. I get the best results when I ask the audience what they want to learn and since it can be annoymous I get loads of participation and engagement.

Pros

I LOVE that you can integrate this into MS Powerpoint because I have seen so many presentations go from boring to engaging with Mentimeter. It helps that you can introduce a new topic and pull audiences back in with the use of this. Plus, you don't need any additional hardware since is web based.

Cons

If you have a whole lot of text or long questions and answer choices, it does affect the clean look of it. So if you write a whole lot or like to ask detailed questions, this may not look as nice.

Easy to engage with viewers

It makes it easy for presenters to involve their audience in their presentation.

Pros

I like how Mentimeter can make it easy for viewers of your presentation to become participants. No need to download anything, as they can just go to the website and fill in the provided code.

Cons

People do need to have a smart device or laptop, connected to internet, to participate in presentations. And having the audience grab a device, can also cause them to become distracted.

Marissa from School

Educators Love Mentimeter

I am impressed to the features offer in free version. I am also thankful that they have free version rather than free trial. Amazing app for us educators.

Pros

I am an educator and tried using this in my presentation to other teachers. I love it in a way that we can interact. You can create Multiple Choice Questions, open ended questions and Q & A. You can even edit per slide for the layout. We can add images or videos as well in your slide. This is cool that it has free version, then you can save your presentations.

Cons

Of course, if you wanted more features they will ask you subscribe. Also, because only few knows this great interactive platform, it takes time to explain how it works. We wish that through this, more educators will explore this great platform for our students.

Brittane from eGov Jamaica Limited

My company uses Mentimeter to do a lot of our votings and anonymous feedback/questions.

Pros

I really like that we are able to ask our executive managers anonymous questions during staff meetings. This way, all our questions and concerns get answered without feeling self conscious about asking questions out in the open. My scrum team also uses the voting feature for our Sprint Retrospective. It makes the voting faster and provides visually appealing graphs and charts that can be easily read by everyone.

Cons

It can get confusing when using the codes to vote during our Scrum Retrospective. It means we have to have a different code for each team member. Having to input different codes each time can be tedious.

Great for interactive presentations

We have used this product many times and would recommend it to others. It is easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere, and most importantly is user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Even those who aren’t tech savvy can participate

Pros

After looking into many interactive presentation softwares, mentimeter came out on top. The thing I liked most about this product is that presentation attendees need not create a login, it is as simple as going to a website and typing in a code. This was a must for my needs. As I used this product, functionality became more clear. One feature that is really beneficial is the presentation shows up on users devices- this allows them to follow along AND not get distracted by other items. It is really nice that you can upload a PowerPoint and incorporate menti questions into your customized template.

Cons

The free version of this website is very limited, however, menti did give a discount to nonprofits so even on a tight budget, it is affordable.

Larz from Deadline Recordz

Group Interactions at its best

Interactive Presentations and Polling

Pros

Great presentation tool that allows the host to engage and interact with the audience in real-time. The polling feature is lovely and allows for the setting of questions and the audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.

Cons

No cons for me. But since I have to put something, you can't control , how truthful the audience are with the presentation polls.

Bojan from Srednja škola Andrije Ljudevita Adamića

Simple yet great presentation software

Mentimeter is a great tool that I use in almost all my classes. In a few minutes, you can collect students' opinions or create any kind of presentation. It is definitely a tool that I would recommend using

Pros

Mentimeter is super easy to use presentation software. I have used only free version, which is limited to 12 presentations but it was enough for what I have needed. There are many question types to choose from but I used (and liked) the most "word cloud". I am using word cloud almost regularly in my classroom as I would like to know students opinion about certain topic.

Cons

In my opinion pro plan is a little bit expensive and basic plan do not offer that much to switch from free to basic.

Perfect voting/interaction tool for presentation!

Perfect tool that goes with the online meeting/presentation

Pros

Voters/Attendees of an online meeting can access the website easily via laptop/smartphone without any VPN (you just need a key from the organizer) All votes are anonymous so opinions can be expressed more freely Users can also raise questions using the same tool All kinds of data visualization for text/statistics

Cons

Nothing to complain as an users. I'm not sure if the poll/questionnaire is ease to organize as a host.

Paula

April 2015

One of my favourite tools

I use Mentimeter probably every week. We have to do a lot of our meetings remotely through telco or Lync, and with Mentimeter I can make sure that all participants are equally involved in the process. My favorite set-up is to do the "single choice" series with a segmentation of the results at the end. There is often a very appealing aha-effect from seeing th results diplayed like this in real-time. I don't know of any other tool that could let you do this. What I love is especially is the fact that I can make Mentimeter look almost exactly like our own PPT-template. I have been asked several times if this is an internal tool :) Mentimeter is at it's most valuable when it spurs a discussion around the results. This can be incredible sometimes, since the audience has created the results together, they feel that what they are seeing is truly relevant and they often do their uttermost to draw the right conclusions from the data.

Taking the concept of interactive to new levels

Superb tool for polling during presentations

Pros

First, just to say, I'm glad I came across Mentimeter. Mentimeter is a great presentation tool that allows the presenter to engage and interact with the audience in real-time. It's polling feature is awesome and allows you to set the questions and your audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet. It is an easy-to-use online tool and can be used as a major boost for one meeting and presentation. Everyone out there should use this tool. It's quite fun to use.

Cons

I have yet to come across a con for Mentimeter. Maybe my vision is a bit blurred and I am failing to see, up to this point, the drawbacks. The only disadvantage I can mention is really related to people, the audience. And how truthful they are with the presentation polls.

Karim from Global Energy Company

Industry: Oil & Energy

Engaging and fun Virtual Meeting tool

MentiMeter was very helpful in many presentations I did. Audience enjoyed the quiz feature very well.

Pros

I liked the main user interface, ease of use for most of the features. I liked the polls and quiz feature is appealing to the eyes. It even has music and avatars.

Cons

I think it was too expensive for my budget. There was a new feature for remote, but It was super clear for me how to use and its purpose. Not sure if there was powerpoint add-ins?

Great Quick Response

Pros

The ability to use this quickly with my students is a huge plus. I enjoy using the word cloud slide to have students place responses that form into a cloud. It is nice that this has an explicit language filter as well.

Cons

The pricing is expensive for an education app. You can do 2 free slides, but besides that it will be a monthly fee or a yearly fee which is expensive.

Alexander

April 2015

Most innovative tool in the market

Mentimeter is offering unique opportunities of interactivity with an audience. Especially the immediate participation in a survey by QR-Codes without the need of installing any application is a great help to implement a survey. The results will appear immediately on the screen in an attractive layout. With the question type „Open Ended“ it is easy to start a brainstorming and in combination with the layout option „Word Cloud“ you get a fantastic overview. Concluding Mentimeter is an innovative tool for presentations in business meetings, school classes and lectures at university.

Pros

a lot - especially: interactivity, responsiveness, general performance, reliability, intuitive handling

Cons

None - it's worth doing the upgrade

Erik from Bethany Baptist Church

wow, just wow

I was at a conference when I first saw this program in use by one of the main speakers. I was amazed at how easy it was to feel like I was really participating with his talk. I had to try it myself. I made an account, explored the options, and setup a quick little survey to try with a small group at the office. It was so easy. I plan to use this again soon.

Pros

This is an absolutely amazing way to encourage engagement and group participation with your audience. It offers several different kinds of options and has all the bells and whistles you would expect with this kind of program.

Cons

I can't think of any feature in this program that was desired and missing or didn't work as I was hoping it would.

Natalie from Tobii Dynavox

Industry: Medical Devices

Fun, simple way to keep meetings engaging

Our larger meetings (especially world-wide) have been revolutionized. People pay attention, can anonymously share what they truly feel, or participate in easy and manageable team building.

Pros

LOVE the word clouds-- great way to keep attention in meetings by asking for submissions like that or adding in polls. Really versatile software, usable both for business and for team building. Easy to use as "Two Truths and a Lie" game, trivia, etc. on top of gathering employee ideas/feelings relating to work

Cons

Honestly no complaints- very intuitive, simple, low-maintenance.

Debbie from Coastal Center, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Menti Reviewd

I really enjoyed my experience as both a user and a developer of questions. I had a training coordinator show me the program and will be utilizing it into future trainings.

Pros

My training attendees and coordinator really enjoyed the process. The results were fun and contributed to a great conversation about our topic!

Cons

It's a little confusing at first to get an idea of where to start.

Ramzi from Gamiphy

Great features but be careful of making a subscription as they are manipulative!

Pros

Great way to engage with audiences in events

Cons

When checking out, the price was shown in months and then all of a sudden it changed to annual before payment. I then paid for it annually not noticing that. I feel that was manipulative and unfair especially considering I only needed the product for 1 event. They also promise 14-day refunds in big writing and then apparently, since I used it once I am not eligible, All I was asking was to refund the 11 months I wasn't using it haha. Anyway great product but very disappointed in the end

Reshma from CARE International East, Central and Southern Africa Regional Office

WORD CLOUDS - my favourite thing!

Engagement of staff at all levels - and that is so very important.

Pros

It is so easy to set up and customize various polls in different formats, to set up a specific brand and mode of presentation, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that you can embed a menti directly into a Powerpoint slide so that you can directly run a presentation without breaking the flow.

Cons

Can't really think of anything significant -but perhaps I would say - lets see how else we can embed into other ways - Prezi for example? Or a live post on Workplace?

Mentimeter through online teaching

Great

Pros

I love it through my teavhing online .My students love it alot

Cons

Nothing .It is good as general in shape and stylr

Mentimeter - Far Ahead of the Competition

Pros

The software is very intuitive and has all of the instructions plainly displayed for reference as you build your assessments.

Cons

The free trial version does not allow you to set the answer response time to unlimited, but only offers a 20 minute max response time option.

Arman from Betconstruct

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Mentimeter

Pros

The graphic of this software is decent, the presentations can be created either completely by oneself or by using offered templates. Several interesting functions can be added to it such as quizzes.

Cons

I guess the cons here are more than pros: it is a bit complicated compared to other similar products, and not all templates are free. Although the result can be downloaded in PDF format, but one cannot find that function at once, and after all the PDF file will be not only with Mentimeter mark on it, but it will also be of no great quality, it will look somehow a slightly blurred.

Catalin Romeo from Credorax Bank Ltd

Not recomend the free version

Pros

The software has nice features and is a good solution for delivering training and keeping the audience engaged.

Cons

There are too many restrictions under the free version.

I was manipulated and paid annual fee!

horrible. I want my money back. this is deceiving customers by manipulating them.

Pros

it is just an ordinary app.There are other cheaper and more reliable apps that don't overcharge you.

Cons

They billed me annually and withdrew the money at one time. I thought I was going to be billed monthly once I subscribed but that was not the case. And now they say in their website that if I have used the app once they cannot refund my money back for the rest of the year! This is simply fraud! Also in the pricing plan you cannot even read the notification that it is the annual plan and you have to buy it annually! DO not ever buy this product.

Rebekah from Sheffield Hallam University

Absolutely Awesome!

I am VERY happy with Mentimeter and have already suggested it to several of my colleagues who are trying to think of a fun and innovative way to get people involved in their meetings.

Pros

This is great for using at a team meeting/presentation that requires collaboration or discussion. It is a fun and entertaining way to brainstorm ideas, instantaneously updates from votes people submit through their phones, and displays the information in an innovative and creative way. VERY high calibre software! DELIGHTED by my discovery of them.

Cons

There is nothing I have encountered thus far that I dislike.

Response from Mentimeter

Replied June 2019

Hi Rebekah, we all appreciate the review and positive feedback. We will continue to develop Mentimeter so you can enjoy us even more in the future

Richard from Amarillo College

Mentimeter

Pros

Mentimeter is a good tool for taking surveys and making them interactive.

Cons

Price. With all the free options available, there is nothing that makes this product stand out.

Good tool for voting

Pros

Mentimeter is a simple and quick way to get real-time votes from a group of people. Whenever I do polling I use it. It has a free version so that is a plus. The free plan comes with unlimited questions and respondents. It is very intuitive and interactive when making presentations that requires the audience input.

Rick from RIT

Mentimeter is great for engagement

Overall, Mentimeter is a great tool to include in any presentation.

Pros

Mentimeter is a great tool for engaging an audience. Integrating the software into a presentation provides instant feedback on your audience's views.

Cons

Mentimeter offers limited options in the free trial, which limit the ability to evaluate the software before purchasing.

Natalie from Brigham Young University - Idaho

Quick add in for Presentations

I had a hard time figuring out how to get it to open in Presentations at first. Every time I want to use it, I have to add it. I would think once it is added an icon should open in Presentations somewhere.

Pros

I like that Mentimeter has different kinds of surveys. Many other programs have just one or two options. Mentimeter has multiple choice, wordcloud, open ended, scales, and more

Cons

I don't like that you can only have two questions for each presentation on the free version.

Marcelina from tengent

amazing tool!

Pros

I love that it makes studying easier. My professor showed it to us during lessons some time ago and it was a great tool to make lessons more interesting :)

Cons

everything works just fine, totally recommend

Srinivasan from T A P M I

A good interaction tool

It has been very much a fun element with the nice graphics and effects of live tracking of students' inputs and being displayed back.

Pros

Very simple to use and easy to setup and is universally accessible, without the need to have an app installed for the purpose

Cons

The pricing needs to be localized- especially for developing countries and for educators who plan to use it in their classes

Nalin from SLIATE

A good software to keep interest of the participant in a lecture

Pros

the quiz is really useful to keep the participant alive in the lecture.

Cons

difficult to embed in PowerPoint. sometimes it is stuck when run as an embedded item in a PowerPoint slide.

Tee from New Blues Festival of Long Beach

Engage & Interactive with your audience

I understand presentation can be boring, but with Mentimeter. It takes presentations to the next level plus it gives you live analytics on your presentation.

Pros

Mentimeter is easy to navigate and presentations fun and interactive. It provides like capablity for audiences to leave their opinions, polls and comments to keep your presentation rolling without outbursts or focusing on one to many questions during your presentation.

Cons

Depending on your mobile device, program may give some glitches to loading to next slide of the presentation.

Luis from Volvo Car Portugal

Cool tool to use to make your presentations more dinamic

Pros

Easy to use, gives a lot of collaboration possibilities.

Cons

Could have more functionalities in the least expensive version.

William from Step Hill Int'l Co., Ltd.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

William review

It is my first use online slide app but because it is lack the video slide attachment, therefore I switch to Ahaslides.

Pros

independent photo with bullet text slide.

Cons

they don't have youtube or video link slides.

Gina from Accenture

Menti

Pros

This is great for large groups/collecting feedback as you go during workshops

Cons

Freemium version is very limited as to what you can do

Yannick from ALPHA Education

Great tool for easy audience engagement

Pros

- many types of questions to choose from - quick and easy way to engage the audience and get feedback

Cons

- only annual subscription - free version is limited