All Prezi Reviews

Tyler Jae

Education Management, 201 - 500 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

Unique motion and visual presentation tool

Faith

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Prezi is the modern Powerpoint

PROS

I love how Prezi has incorporated a modern feel to the PowerPoint sphere. The software is convenient (there is a presentation app on your phones to help guide presenters through a presentation), templates are colorful and creative, and easy to use. I also love how the Prezi powerpoints is edited in real time. For instance, a user can create a Prezi and submit it as an assignment. However, they forgot to add or remove something but they've already sent the link in. If the user edits the Prezi after it's been submitted, one can click the link, and the changes made will be there. Compared to the standard PowerPoint and Google Slides where once you save and submit, you are stuck and you have to create a whole new presentation if you made a mistake.

CONS

A feature I would like to see Prezi improve on is smartphone accessibility. In Today's time, smartphones are getting bigger and bigger. Cellular data (with the rise of 5G) is getting more reliable. A lot of people are using their smartphones to do homework and office work without it being cumbersome. It would be great if we could be able to create and edit our Prezis on our smartphones. It would also be great if there was an offline mode (for both smartphones and desktops/laptops) where one can type and save the text belonging to their presentations. This can help those who are students struggling with internet connectivity.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

Prezi is a lot more creative and flexible which engages those listening to the presentations. Microsoft Powerpoint is not anymore.

Bertrand

Renewables & Environment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Pitch business

I nevertheless appreciated using Prezi because my business plan presentations were more professional with templates already ready for business pitches. I recommend

PROS

prezi is a new way to present business plan presentations. Prezi allows a logical presentation

CONS

The aspect that I liked less is that there are not too many designs available in the templates. the shapes are often the same. only the colors change.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

I have not switched to another product. I always use Prezi

Aria

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Great presentation software, especially for pitches

PROS

Creating pitch presentations for our business or my clients to their prospects using Prezi is great. The flow of ideas and viewer experience of seeing a presentation made on Prezi is great and yields positive returns.

CONS

It could be easier to use and navigate, I spend a lot of time teaching new users how to access certain functions.

Alycia

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Changes are Hard to Keep up With

Prezi has been the backbone of many presentations in my classroom since 2013 when a student introduced it to me. My students have learned many skills by using it, and I have been able to keep them engaged. I appreciate the functionality of the system

PROS

I love that it keeps the attention of my students. They can make meaningful connections by how different "slides" are grouped together.

CONS

When changes are made, it is difficult to beat the learning curve and make changes swiftly.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

While PowerPoint is extremely easy to use, it lacks the robust engagement of Prezi. Students were tired of seeing static slides with the occasional movable graphic.

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

A More Impressive Presentation than PowerPoint

PROS

I love the creative visual ability of Prezi and how you can take information that would look bland on a powerpoint and create a visually interesting presentation with relative ease

CONS

There is definitely a learning curve, but one you get the hang of the tools it's pretty easy to use

Reasons for switching to Prezi

I use Prezi when I want something more visually appealing/exciting than a powerpoint

Anilu

Computer Software, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed February 2024

Tool to create professional and dynamic presentations

PROS

the ease of use of the tool and the presentations that can be made to attract the attention of the client or user without losing professionalism

CONS

So far I have not found any features that I am not satisfied with about the tool.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

You can work offline in addition to creating more dynamic presentations

Rachael

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed April 2024

Simple and aesthetically pleasing presentation creation platform

PROS

I like the ease of use and versatility that Prezi offers when creating interactive presentations.

CONS

Sometimes finding specific feature can take some time especially when first learning Prezi but otherwise it is a great tool.

Morgan

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Amazing for Presentation

PROS

Prezi is a great platform for presentations that grab a hold of you audience’s attention. It is super easy to use and sets you aside from everyone else.

CONS

Sometimes difficult to change different things

riley

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

very easy to use

PROS

I liked that it was very easy to use and present with I never had a bad presentation when using this website

CONS

There are no cons that I can think of this website was very easy to use

1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Review of Prezi

PROS

Prezi is easy in use and has multiple options to create presentations.

CONS

Moet of the time I use Microsoft PowerPoint for presentation, Prezi is however a good free alternative.

Amanda

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2019

Never Make a Boring Presentation Again!

I love how it allows me to be even more creative in my presentations and showcase a level of design knowledge above and beyond what PowerPoint and Keynote would allow. My clients are very impressed with the end results!

PROS

This product allows you to design a more interactive and visually appealing presentation than PowerPoint or Keynote. You can design the flow and organization of the presentation itself to amazing effect, and save the presentations on the cloud to access on your desktop or mobile devices. The design tools allow advanced designing of the text, image placement, and animation options.

CONS

I wish there were even more options to adjust the typography of the presentation (kerning & leading), but it still has more options than other basic presentation programs do.

Reasons for switching to Prezi

More design tools, better layout options, mobile app, more creative potential, better end results.

Sadaf

Construction, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2019

Creative tool for Professional presentations

Several key consultants in our company have no graphic design background, skills or training, yet have been able to utilize this software to prepare fantastic structured presentations with visual aids that really help in engaging the audience as you take them through the contents. Prezi Business has helped enhance our capabilities to showcase our competency as a company that really works to satisfy its clientele, be it with excellent visual aids or with an in-depth and informative overview of the slides. The software can help produce eye-catching slides and convey information by making the viewer "travel" through your document with its interactive zoom-in and zoom-out feature, panning on specific topics, jumping through the screen.Using this has been very interesting especially when you want the audience to pay attention and engage with the media.

PROS

Who says presentations for businesses have to be monotonous and boring? Prezi for Business, like its original version, is a great tool to develop creative and attractive visual aids integrated into presentations that help us better connect with Clients and their needs, whilst presenting our ideas in interactive ways. The most intriguing aspect of this software is that it is cloud-based, built for business teams, provides graphics without the need of the user to be accomplished at this in any way, and allows teams to work on the same presentation remotely, and provide comments/edit if needed. There is also an option that you can enable, to receive notifications when a collaborator has commented on the file, or it has been viewed by the team or certain client. I like how this is more flexible in terms of editing and sharing with your team (that was a bit challenging in Powerpoint, where sharing was done through emails with a size limitation) even when the file is data rich and heavy to share. I love that there is a feature that encourages transparency with the company leaderboard featuring the most active team members thereby encouraging efficiency amongst the team and keeping all members up to date on the progress of the file. This works especially well when there is a deadline for a project and the presentation needs input from multiple team members.

CONS

There is a lack of templates that have been designed for Prezi Business. I understand that this is more of professional software than its predecessor and there will be less of graphics, but there can be an option for project design teams to customize their Prezi and tailor it according to their needs. For us, not all presentations are for Clients, and we count on this software to unleash creative freedom when designing for internal requirements as well.

alfredo

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2018

very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences

PROS

Very useful dynamic work tool with great features easy to use and to present at meetings conferences and meetings. I like that it is a viusal dynamic tool with vast work templates. Each of these templates has an art touqe that allows to generate ideas and interactive contents with text videos, images and links. Being able to have a presentcation with this tool allows us to look good by giving an impression with the audience if a conference is about. With an attractive content for people who visualize the content with this we get the attention of the public Traditional presentations based on slides are just that: Traditional. You could have fantastic images, but no matter how elegant (or austerely minimalist) each slide is, it's still a slide. Prezi (several prices, starting at no cost) tries to change this by converting his presentation into an open canvas in which he can draw his ideas spatially and then present them by zooming and panning the entire canvas. Used well, the final result feels cinematic and interesting in a way that traditional presentations rarely are. To begin, Prezi displays a list of templates you can use. There is a large number of templates, but there is no way to preview the appearance of a template, except when starting a project with it. If you start a project with a template and discover that it does not work, after all, you can change to a different template in half, but you must adjust things to work in the new template.

CONS

It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us. for the reproduction of the presentation it is necessary to have Adobe Rader, and some computers do not have this program and that can be a bit complicated with the treatment of the program. It is a program that to use the sSI presentations is necessary to use the internet. It is a program that is in the English language. It requires a certain level of knowledge to be able to use it correctly and in a practical way, like other software this is also paid and the way to use it is through an account that must be kept active paying monthly to use the software, of course that there are pirated means to make it work for free, but in general it is paid. It is a program a bit complicated to understand at the beginning because of the multiple functions that it offers us. It is a program that to create the presentations is necessary to use the Internet. One of the disadvantages of prezi is that it is limited access, we need to have internet, videos appear as downloads and to save it as a portable file can only be on CD. Because it is an online platform it is difficult to visualize it in some devices even the page of this tool is a bit heavy because when you want to open the page it takes a lot of seconds to see the first sale. However, it is useful for a visual and attractive dynamic presentation for the participants in the presentation of some conference

Dhanwanth

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Prezi: A Powerful and Engaging Presentation Tool

Overall, Prezi is a popular and well-regarded presentation software that offers a range of tools and features to help users create visually engaging and interactive presentations. It has enough customization options to give your presentations a different feel over common presentation services such as PowerPoint. With this in mind, it integrates and has a variety of user templates making it a one-stop for quick on-the-fly presentations.

PROS

Prezi allows users to create visually appealing and interactive presentations, which can be more engaging and effective than traditional slide-based presentations. The platform offers a range of templates and design elements, making it easy for users to create professional-looking presentations without design experience. Prezi allows users to zoom in and out of different parts of their presentation, which can help emphasize key points and create a more dynamic and immersive experience. Prezi integrates with a variety of other tools and platforms, including Google Drive, Dropbox, and more, which can make it easier to share and collaborate on presentations.

CONS

The platform can be difficult to learn and use, especially for those who are more familiar with traditional slide-based presentation tools. Prezi does not offer as many customization options as some other presentation tools, which can be a limitation for users who want more control over the look and feel of their presentations.

Faruk

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Help me boost sales development and content production

Prezi Business helps discover new approaches to doing business. It encourages you to get more connected with your contacts, especially via video content. Now, video is getting more and more important and Prezi is a good tool to leverage it. Moreover, content marketing is booming and Prezi's unlimited options for content creation will inspire you.

PROS

I previously used Prezi for only presentation and I loved it. Later, as they introduced Prezi Video and Prezi Design, it changed the way I approach business and communication. As a business development professional, I used to write emails or send text messages to people. Since I discover Prezi Video, I make short videos to send introduction messages to my contacts, and I see a very high response rate. Moreover, it helped me to impress my clients and colleagues as I could do presentation with my video, and use the integration with other video conference tools. When it comes to Prezi Design, it helps us create more content since it is very simple to use. There are many ready templates and we can create infographics, social media posts, email headers, posters etc. Our overall experience with Prezi Business is amazing.

CONS

When I started using Prezi desktop app, it automatically pushes my camera settings to Prezi Video so I had to choose my laptop camera manually afterwards. It would be better if this feature is not activated automatically but it can be just an option for users.

Bruno

Industrial Automation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

The best tool to create your creative presentations

We continue to improve our information through this tool to give the best to our customers. The benefits that Prezi gives us are organization, creativity, time savings and good presentations.

PROS

This tool is great, it has very good features, it helps us organize our information in a very creative and orderly way, making our creativity stand out. The tool is very easy to use, its interface is very simple, this helps make it very easy to learn how to use it. Its integration was very easy and accepted in our company, since it helped us to have our information organized and systematic to be able to share it with our clients.

CONS

I personally would like to be able to extend the templates as they are a bit limited, but otherwise the tool works great. The aspects of this tool are easy to use, there are no complications. Its integration helped us capture the attention of our customers by showing them our information in a very pleasant way.

Higher Education, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2020

Prezi review

All of these things I'm sharing with you are things that have helped me get to that point so check out Prezi because you know Prezi while it's visually stimulating it's an easy video integration it does play off the web. You can download the presentations to some degree some of them you can download completely and there are already pre-done presentations possibly for your subject matter so I would suggest going on making an account checking it out.

PROS

Prezi is a presentation software that is completely web based, now I'm gonna tell you something Prezi is pretty amazing because the presentations that you develop are very visually stimulating far beyond anything PowerPoint ever imagine doing. So you might want to take a look as you can have a face photo or a base video that then the cursor kind of travels around the different points you want to make. Something else you can do is you can use Prezi for projects for students, students can create prezi's that meet your criteria and your rubric for whatever the project is that they're working on. Check it out see what you like use what you like throw away what you don't. It is very broad in the animated slides it can do. Older versions of PowerPoint also does not have as much range of presentations as Prezi, which we teachers use a lot.

CONS

I have a way of replicating all of Prezi's reveal features in Powerpoint. Prezi stutters a lot, it will take time for it to compete with a native app, maybe via WebAssemply it’ll have a chance but then again it’s feature set is still poor for such an established tool.

Jhonjerlyn

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Ability to generate slides with superior quality.

I have had a fairly good experience, the creation and editing of slides in our company has improved significantly since Prezi arrived in our sector, we have been able to create quality slides, with a better order of information and we have also been able to create slides with the collaboration of our colleagues, it is an excellent collaborative software. I have enjoyed a great flow with Prezi when it comes to creating slides, I am proud of the results.

PROS

- The templates are excellent, with innovative designs and excellent order in the information, in addition, it has inserted arrows to better order the information. There are no additional fees to pay for templates. - The web version is very functional, has an excellent autosave system and allows you to create and edit slides without delays. - It offers pre-designed shapes and drawings, which can be inserted in the slide to give it more optimization and make it more attractive.

CONS

- The slides cannot be converted to a .pdf file from the downloadable app for computers, no matter how many attempts I made, the slide did not convert successfully and that forced me to convert it from the web version. - When I try to present some slides on computers that don't have "Prezi App" installed, they don't work on all computers, some do open the slide correctly, and some show the slide with a black background.

valentina

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Prezi, una buena herramienta para estudiantes

En mi experiencia con prezi puedo decir que lo utilice mucho en la universidad y colegio, donde realicé muchas presentaciones. No lo recomiendo para buscar temas.

PROS

Lo que más me gusta de este Software es que permite hacer presentaciones dinamicas y originales, manteniendo la atenión de la audiencia.

CONS

Lo que menos me gusto del software es que la biblioteca es básica en relación a la información que hay en las presentaciones.

Robert

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Interactive Presentations

I use Prezi for my presentations as it is an interactive platform and with simple tools to use, it is easily synchronized with video conferencing platforms, to be even more interactive when presenting a slide and using my camera at the same time, Prezi adds a touch of style to presentations compared to other software like power point. Since it has several options of how to organize the presentations as a Prezi Present, I can give a general outline with zoom of the different slides that my presentation has.

PROS

I like Prezi because it helps me make my presentations look interactive and very well prepared, it presents a wide range of templates so you can choose the one you feel most comfortable with to make presentations or you can customize one, what I like about Prezi is that I can synchronize it with zoom and Google meet in this way the presentations are more interactive.

CONS

What I don't like about Prezi is that it's very closed when it comes to sharing a presentation since it has to be on their platform, I can't transfer it as a file from one pc to another.

Prezi is more interactive