What are Keeper Business users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Keeper Business software through verified user reviews

• icon"Cross-platform support is great. Most popular browsers are well supported and desktop apps actually work."
  • icon"I really like how keeper is able to store all of my passwords and integrate with my web browser pretty seamlessly. I also really like the mobile app so I can access my passwords on the go."
  • icon"With the low price for per year, you can't go wrong with Keeper. Secure your passwords and stay protected."
  • icon"The only downside for this is - even logging from the same computer after 30 days it needs a code to log in."
  • icon"One of the Keeper upgrades broke access to a number of vaults, and correcting this was a wasted day of my life."
  • icon"I don't really have anything I dislike about Keeper."

Browse all Keeper Business Reviews

• Have you used Keeper Business and would like to share your experience with others?

Justin

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Good value but not exceptional

Neal

Quality Password Storage Capability

Pros

The browser plugins make it easy to manage and input long secure passwords without retyping and hand-jamming

Cons

Can be difficult to use Single Sign On application when pop-ups are not allowed in your organization

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

Had used Keeper Personal in the past and liked the product so I upgraded to the business version

Abbie

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great app to store and manage passwords!

We have hundreds of sites we manage and managing passwords for a team was not easy. An excel ss doesn't cut it. Keeper makes it easy for the team to update passwords as needed and everyone else has easy access to shared passwords.

Pros

The ease to implement and store passwords. I really like how easy it is to find stored passwords. I like that you can copy and past to the site you need to access. It's intuitive and just easy to use.

Cons

I wish the alphabet line to the right was a little bigger when I am using the phone app. This is not a big deal but I would like more of a variety and color options for the background.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

It's definitely easier to manage and personally I think Keeper is smoother? I can't really tell you other than to say I love Keeper.

Briann

Industry: Information Services

Keeper for Business is a great password keeper

Overall my experience with Keeper for business has been a good one, I'm getting more used to it everyday.

Pros

What I like most of the software is it's ease of use. The GUI is very well laid out and intuitive; most other password managers are very basic and Keeper definitely looks the part of a profession software.

Cons

What I like least about Keeper are two things; First, the search function could use some work, it's very clunky and often makes finding what you're searching for a pain. Also the load times when first opening the software are long.

Reasons for switching to Keeper Business

Keeper allows you to keep your data in the cloud and has better security features keeping your data safe.

Annalese

September 2022

Small nonprofit loves Keeper!

Pros

I love that this software has a desktop and mobile app that are very user friendly. I can access my passwords, credit cards, protected notes, etc. from my laptop or phone.

Cons

There is still some confusion about user permissions for me. The software doesn't make it super clear about the process for offboarding staff and how the transfer of file ownership works.

Reasons for switching to Keeper Business

Lastpass had changed its pricing.

Karambir Singh

Trusty Password Management for a Reasonable Price

I am still getting used to Keeper. I would say, on the whole I am satisfied with the purchase. There are some things that I either need to learn to use better or that may not work as advertised.

Pros

I like that I can maintain multiple credentials in a single location and that browser extensions are available for most browsers. I also like that for a single record, it is possible to enter multiple urls where the credential might be required.

Cons

As mentioned, it is not uncommon for me to create or update a record in my Keeper vault only to find that the browser extensions have not synchronized. This can result in account lockouts if the auto-fill function is enabled for the url. The update password functionality does not work as desired/expected which means I mostly switch back and forth between Keeper and the current browser tab to take care of things. Also, the browser extension does not always recognize when there is an existing record for the site being updated which can be a bit confusing at times.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

Keeper had one of the highest ratings on the various review sites. I tried out the free trial and it met my needs and didn't seem to be too much trouble to use.

Nicholas

Industry: Food Production

May 2022

Great software, but sometimes gets in the way

Pros

Great for keeping all of your passwords secure and in one place.

Cons

All of the popups for auto filling, etc get in the way of what you are trying to type.

Lynn

Great So Far

Pros

Dual Factor authentication Active Directory integration is an absolute plus Adding sites and passwords is intuitive and simple Great Customer service

Cons

To be honest, so far I have not found any. The product thus far has been great. Our users love it, even our users that are not very tech savvy seem to like it.

Cost to feature ratio

Not Suitable for Business Use

Even though we pay for the "business" level of this software, their support is terrible. Their online chat support is only available for consumer, not for enterprise. There's no phone number for business support. All you can do is fill out a contact form on their support website, and they are extremely slow to respond. When I pushed for a phone number from the "consumer" support person in online chat, they did finally give me a number, but it went straight to voicemail. They eventually called me back and tried to blame me for the problem. They said that if you don't set up your folders from the beginning with "default permissions" then there's nothing you can do afterwards to fix the problem. I explained that when a product advertises itself as "enterprise" grade, they have to understand that (1) employees come and go rapidly; and (2) admins must have full authority to edit permissions on any record within the organization, especially those created by previous admins or employees. If any of your employees stores a record as "Read Only" then not even an admin can change this. If that employee leaves the company there's no way for you to ever change the records that the employee created. The Keeper support person made it seem as if this is a perfectly normal and logical way to do things, and tried to blame me for "not setting up the default folder permissions correctly at the beginning". Of course, I wasn't the one who set it up originally, that was a previous admin!

Pros

Allows you to set up teams and roles. Allows you to upload your company logo.

Cons

This software is not suitable for businesses who have to manage multiple users. Even though the software allows you to create "Shared Folders", the records stored in each folder are still owned by individual users. So, even if you are an administrator and you have admin privileges on a shared folder, you still can't edit records that were saved by other users. If those users go on to leave the company, you will be permanently unable to edit those records. In a large company, people come and go, so you could end up with hundreds of "orphaned" records that you are unable to manage.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

They advertised themselves as being "enterprise" grade, but in reality they are not. I really regret choosing Keeper Security.

Hervé

Keeper and Groupe ERAM

Keeper helps us to increase our security

Pros

This product is usefull for humans with "Keeper password manager" and machines with "Keeper secert Manager"

Cons

We have problems of password synchronization between PC and IPhones or Android

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

Bitwarden : Data isn't in Europe Dashlane : Pour GUI with categories against folders with Keeper

Jim

March 2022

Keeper Business

Was easy to set up and conduct a trial. Online documentation and videos sufficient for learning how to configure, deploy and manage the tool.

Pros

One-stop shop for handling multiple application and online service accounts. Can quickly change credentials and limit access as needed.

Cons

Challenge with implementing, but due to staff reluctance to change. Once they started using the product, they saw how it saved them from having to come up with unique passwords, or coordinate changing shared credentials.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

Price as well as documentation.

Regina

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

June 2022

Seemless implementation and user success with minimal training requirement

From leadership to staff in all departments, users have a positive experience and questions are primarily "Will you share the password?" Top director reports using daily.

Pros

High level of security and onboarding/offboarding staff. Negligible learning curve.

Cons

We like all features. Just right as it is.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

Use Dashlane for personal and Keeper for business.

Hector

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great value, great product

Pros

We manage a lot of credentials to access our IT infrastructure. Keeper has helped us to secure our credentials, manage and share very easily.

Cons

Works only with web applications. I would like this to work with desktop applications.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

Best cost/benefit solution for passwords management

Jonathan

December 2021

Best money a small business can spend

I consider Keeper the first and best weapon in our cybersecurity strategy. As a small business with remote employees, we rely on the product daily to manage access to myriad systems. This platform allows me oversight and easy adoption, while providing all of the features I would expect from a top shelf security product.

Pros

We have found Keeper to be an easy and effective way for us to manage our company's password standards and security. Easy to share records with employees and generate passwords and eliminate reuse. I also love the zero-knowledge platform - our employees feel comfortable knowing they can use if for their personal passwords also, which helped with adoption.

Cons

Some of the browser extensions were a bit buggy in the beginning but they have been sorted out. The same with the new iPhone app. Nothing huge and all were corrected within an appropriate amount of time.

Kelvin

Easy and Flexible

We moved from a shared excel spreadsheet to Keeper. No comparison with security benefit of this and makes generation and sharing of individual passwords for every account significantly easier. No going back.

Pros

Cloud based. Nice GUI. Responsive. Easy to copy/paste passwords into app that requires the p/w.

Cons

Search is good but would like to be able to close trees of results uninterested in.

Reasons for switching to Keeper Business

Lack of security. Lack of individualised passwords.

Grietz

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Keeping your information safe!

I really love the product and I recommend this to my colleagues. I even helped in the implementation of this application company-wide. Before, we were using it for the management level, but now, it is now used in all levels promoting data security and protecting client's data by providing masked logins to operation staff.

Pros

I love that it has the ability to set the access of a user and apply privacy screen. I also love the Breachwatch function that alerts us if there are passwords that are weak and those that need updating.

Cons

It's not that I like it least but I would love it if it's cheaper so it's available to anyone. Pricing.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

It's just everything we need in terms of the data protection of our clients. Before we implemented this company-wide, we were recording logins in spreadsheets, notepads, and notebooks and this setup was very risky. Good thing we have it implemented! Now, we are able to share logins of paid applications without the worry of being hacked.

Russ

Keeper is my Go To app for managing strong passwords

I have numerous logins and passwords that I must manage that require greater cybersecurity security measures. Keeper makes it very easy to manage and change them as often as I need. The best feature is the password generator that allows me to create very complicated passwords.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to generate a variety strong passwords (up to 51 characters) Works well with my iPhone using search or cut and paste Cloud based application makes it easy to replace devices Very easy to organize the many passwords I use.

Cons

Search feature could be improved Conflicts with iPhone Keychain

Reasons for switching to Keeper Business

Easier to use and integrate with an iPhone or Android

Niles

Keeper Stands Out

Pros

Easy to use. Well designed. To date, no difficulties.

Cons

Improving app version might help, but not a big issue.

Reasons for switching to Keeper Business

Found 1Password to always cause issues. Became annoying overtime.

Claris

July 2022

Great password manager

Pros

Keeper is quite easy to use and provides valuable insights in terms of password strength etc. It also has analytics which shows overall health of your org in terms of data security.

Cons

It can be a bit tedious logging in using the MFA especially if you dont have a physical key hardware attached to your laptop. However, its a good extra step to ensure security.

Susan

Good value with accessible knowledgeable support

Since implementing Keeper almost four years ago, I can monitor employee passwords and we have much stronger passwords. With the barrage of threats coming out in recent years, I have more peace of mind that we are doing everything we can to secure our information.

Pros

Support is responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

Can't think of anything. It does everthing I expect

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

Online reviews and ease of installation and use

Eric

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great password storage

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate. The process of managing your password records is straightforward. Browser extension for most-popular internet browsers so that you can use the app to enter your credentials on the web. Complex password generator is useful too.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that I would consider a disadvantage.

Aida

RELIEVE AND CONFIDENCE

Excellent!

Pros

Keeper definitely changed my life! No more everywhere notes with my users and passwords. Now I have everything in one place, organized, clear and easy to retrieve and understand!! Besides, it automatically updates in all my devices.

Cons

It does not have the same appearance in all devices and I could not find some features in one of them.

Reasons for choosing Keeper Business

This is the only product I have ever used to manage passwords, I never tried any other before and I am not looking for a different alternative either. I am very satisfied with the service Keeper gives me.

Tony

July 2022

Very Good Password Manager with Caveats

It's very good and relatively easy to manage and deploy

Pros

The Vault and the ability to organize you saved passwords.

Cons

Not all features work or at least work as believed. Some of the pop-up alerts.

Reasons for switching to Keeper Business

It was in use at my current employment

Jt

Support Nonexistent

When we signed up for Keeper we were promised & paid for integration and installation support. ... none. no response.

Pros

Software seemingly wonderful. What we know of it, what we use, great.

Cons

Promises broken, no set up, no support, no help.

Jonathan

East to use

Pros

Easy to use and user friendly. I have it paired with my apple watch.

Cons

Hard to import passwords. It was a mass upload and then you had to categorize them manually. Otherwise you could create separate .csv files for each group, i.e. (back office, sales floor, installers, personal).

4.71/5 out of 433 reviews