What are OneLogin users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using OneLogin software through verified user reviews

• icon"Straightforward to use and great helps from their support team. Connecting to HR tools makes it the best to use."
  • icon"It also has a nice dashboard so that it is easy to see all of the accounts that you personally use as well as those that are available to your entire company."
  • icon"OneLogin setup is straightforward, ours is integrated with Duo Mobile. Integrating with 3rd party applications is fast and the notes feature is nice for a central repo for all employees."
  • icon"This can be frustrating, especially if it happens more than once and for no clear reason."
  • icon"It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service."
  • icon"In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble."

Browse all OneLogin Reviews

• Have you used OneLogin and would like to share your experience with others?

Company size: 1,001 - 5,000 employees

March 2022

Easy to use and get set up

Pamela

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Pros

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Cons

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Mariam

May 2022

Critical important for security

It is very user-friendly and you feel safe!

Pros

It is very good that you have only one password for every platforms and you have 2FA so you are safe. Every time you log in via another device you are receiving confirmation email.

Cons

It eequires password changes too many times.

August 2022

the best application for securing web applications

OneLogin perfectly secures identifiers and my application data, and allows my company to be in a safe environment. I recommend

Pros

OneLogin secures our password, our Face ID or Touch ID when we are connected with the applications. In addition it is easy to use.

Cons

the app sometimes burgs gold from capturing the QR code. but the integration was easy

Reasons for choosing OneLogin

5/I chose OneLogin thanks to its security, confidentiality, and reliability.

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Pros

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Cons

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Palak

Onelogin review

Its overall good helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different softwares used by company.

Pros

All important softwares are linked together helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different logins in each software

Cons

Nothing much as this is just a one to many kind of software and has nothing related to business point of view apart from security.

Alexis

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Pros

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Cons

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Neha

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

Pros

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

Cons

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Industry: Semiconductors

June 2022

Robust and user-friendly platform

Pros

It is highly flexible and offers seamless access control. Its ease of use and effective accessibility management make it one of the best identity management platforms. It has the ability to sync users from directories like G suite and Workday. It is compatible with a wide number of applications.

Cons

Although it offers a lot of integrations, some of them lead to cumbersome provisioning.

Patrick

Easy to use SSO

Overall it’s made my life easier and more secure.

Pros

The tool allows me to easily sign into any application in a secure manner.

Cons

Sometimes it can get confusing - need to ensure your passwords are consistently updated.

uğur

Easy and Effective Single Sign-on

Pros

We adapted it into our CAS system. It is easy and effective in basic single sign-on operations and authentications.

Cons

I used it as simple as it is, I havent seen any negative cases.

Matthew

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Kedar Mendhurwar

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Reasons for choosing OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.

Ashlynn

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Pros

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Sophie

Customizable, One-Step Access

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Domenico

Access in simplicity and security

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Pros

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

Kate

December 2021

Entrypoint for all things SaaS

Pros

OneLogin provides secure access to SaaS services through SSO. They offer very affordable options (from $2/user/month) and the basic featureset is enough to cover our primary use case. For the most common integrations, OneLogin offers preconfigured connectors. For other systems, you'll have to do a little heavy lifting but as long as the service supports SSO, you are good to go.

Cons

The UX is a bit lacking in several areas, for instance options for managing users are hidden in a difficult to find menu. Similarly, the workflow for adding services is unintuitive within the product. However one login does provide many helpful guides to assist.

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Pros

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Pros

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Cons

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Luke

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pros

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Cons

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda

Secure and flawless

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pros

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Cons

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Julie

Makes life so much easier!

Pros

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Derek

Seems useful, but is a pain

Pros

It's nice having 'one login' for various software tools.

Cons

It was a pain to try to switch identifiers over after losing a cell phone. Sometimes access expires too quickly and have to go through the OneLogin process just to get to the site I wanted

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pros

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

OneLogin