What are LoopedIn users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using LoopedIn software through verified user reviews

4.7

• icon"I reached out to their customer support team about 2-3x since I've started, and response times have always been within 24 hours with a fast fix."
  • icon"This is aimed at modern SaaS applications with frequent releases that like to interact with their customers. The greatest thing about Productstash is the team behind it."
  • icon"Customer Support is great, it’s very easy to implement. I love the features of embedding the update panel."
  • icon"It still lacks translations but that is coming. The options for customization are still a bit limited and most features are either use or don't use but new options are released frequently."
  • icon"Miss a few features when it comes to integration with e.g. JIRA."
  • icon"The only thing I dislike is the customization is a bit limited. Only logo, color, and some fonts."

Browse all LoopedIn Reviews

• Have you used LoopedIn and would like to share your experience with others?

Diego

August 2022

Loopedin fulfills its main function very well, which are route maps.

It is a great platform to communicate the progress of your company or product. It is also an exceptional option for agencies that manage their clients' accounts. The white label option will allow you to customize your own domain and place your own brand.

Pros

This platform is well planned. The main thing I love about Loopedin is its beautiful and easy-to-understand interface. But the white label function is the strongest reason why I use this tool. Being able to configure my own domain and brand is a function that is worth GOLD. In the background, Loopedin is cross-platform. Aside from creating the roadmaps, I love the new feature of being able to create knowledge bases. Without a doubt, it is a function that adds great value. And also the function of collecting ideas from users.

Cons

There are two issues that I don't like about Loopedin, the first is to only allow users to vote with IP recognition and not with an account. The other is not having an application for the phone. This would be a great way to streamline processes.

Simple and Effective Roadmapping

Great experience with LoopedIn so far, easy to get started and have already progressed our products using the solution. Also had to raise a few things with support which are super quick at responding at getting issues sorted.

Pros

Easy to get started and publish the public roadmap. Within a short period of time, customers were interacting with ideas and putting their own suggestions forward.

Cons

Would have liked basic colour customisation to be available in the startup tier as our logo doesn't look great against the default blue.

Reasons for switching to LoopedIn

Public viewable roadmap and interactive for end users

Belma

August 2022

Full of bugs and non existent support

poor.

Pros

It is easy to use and looks nice. I cant think of anything else

Cons

It has so many bugs and many things are not covered in FAQs. I submitted a ticket some time in May, and did not get a response still. I submitted another one 4 days ago via email, no response.

Jasper

Great purchase via AppSumo

Pros

Got the special deal through the AppSumo discount and it's at the top of my purchases. LoopedIn (originally Productstash) is a fantastic platform that we are using for all of our roadmaps, ideas and feedback forms. It's very easy to use and has a great ui experience. My favourie feature is the widget which embeds the portal without the user having to click off the main website. The platform has been consistently updated since my purchase. I highly suggest everyone to use this.

Cons

No cons reallly. I would like to see a custom css feature to ensure I can truly customize the widget and portal for users instead of the current limited customization features but that's more like a feature request then an actual con.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

Much cheaper then the other options.

Mike

July 2022

Great tool to help keep your team focused

Pros

Our team uses the roadmap feature both for product roadmaps and for other projects. It's a great collaborative tool that allows us to remain focused and tune out the distractions. We made our product roadmap publicly visible and invite our users to submit ideas, upvote potential features, and ask questions. That has given our product team immediate feedback in terms of prioritizing what we build next.

Cons

I've encountered some minor bugs, like not being able to change the banner color at the top of our public product roadmap. Nothing major, just some minor kinks that need to be worked out.

Philippe

Industry: Information Services

July 2022

Keeping customers looped in is easier than ever!

Pros

Giving customers updates in app easily in a timely manner. Ability to add pictures, emoji’s and bespoke text to make it pop is something that I love too!

Cons

Quite a lot of features which we don’t use, would love to have a feature based pricing or enablement on other features!

Ankush

July 2022

Simple yet Powerful Ways to Showcase Roadmaps, Capture Idea and Showcase Progress

Overall this is the easiest and most transparent way of capturing inputs and showcasing your progress to them. Great product!

Pros

1. LoopedIn is very simple to get started. It is very organized and you can in just a matter of minutes have your roadmap, idea capture and progress reporting ready 2. It helps you categorize ideas thus making it easy to get insights rather than just information 3. You can apply your brand settings and make it look like a part of your site, rather than a stand alone tool

Cons

One area of improvement could be integration. Integrations with some of the popular marketing tools, and webhooks can make this an absolute solid product.

Derek

Get a Roadmap like the Big Tech Company's

Pros

With LoopedIn you can have a roadmap on your site that allows your customers to see what you're working on and what's up next. They can also suggest new ideas, and people can vote on them. This allows you to see what your customers want most and then you can adjust your plans accordingly. The UI and UX of the app is easy to understand and implement. Basic sidebar on the left side, info and options on the right. It's a complete platform, with analytics, voting stats, and a way to post updates to your customers.

Cons

The free plan is enough to get started for most people. The downside is that you can't get a custom domain unless you are on a paid plan.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

I saw the deal on AppSumo and wanted to give it a try. Whenever I shop for apps there I always check the company's roadmap. This helps me feel like I can trust the company. So why not have my own, so that my customers can feel the same way?

Kamlesh

August 2022

Minimum Effort, Maximum Exposure.

Pros

At CloudFiles, we use Loopedin independently for showcasing our product roadmap and pushing out monthly updates. It's pretty easy to use even for a non tech and non design background person. It has pretty much every type of editing feature that you would hope to find in any web based editor.

Cons

It's not a con, but it would be great to have social share buttons (email included) on the roadmap. So, that any researcher could directly mail the roadmap to their team frictionlessly and bring them onboard.

July 2022

Does what I needed and more

Pros

I love the roadmap feature. I use it with my clients so they can choose the upcoming products and templates.

Cons

Support can be better and sometimes there are bugs in the software.

Chase

This was my top software pick last year, and loving the payoff this year!

Amazing. This was my top software pick last year, the software I've recommended the most for businesses, projects, and the like, and I can't stress how much I love the team at Productstash for being innovative, all-encompassing, and support-oriented even at such a competitive price. They really put much of their competition to absolute shame, and I don't say that lightly. After switching to use Productstash, we actually experienced another former supplier for one part of this feature request and notification stack reach out to us, ask how they could improve, and how they could add more value as they were losing customers like me... I said either embrace the Productstash model or move on because there is nothing better for solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and SMBs in this space at this time.

Pros

Productstash is super easy to use, it give all of the tools you want to keep your roadmap communications organized. Collecting feature requests, scheduling and showing progress, and publishing notifications (on site, etc.) are sometimes three different pieces of software or widgets that must be integrated. Producstash brings them all together in an easy-to-use interface (that keeps getting better!) and gives customers and other end users, like students for our online classes, the ability to have a say and participate in the roadmap.

Cons

When we first picked Productstash and deployed it, there were some UI quirks on the admin side. Some things were just a little confusing or vague. We were able to communicate directly with the team and get these resolved as they released updates addressing the issues.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

It's often said that the unattainable triangle (price, service, quality) can't be won by one product or company, but in the current stack for feature requests, roadmaps, and notifications... Productstash actually does excel in all three metrics.

Reasons for switching to LoopedIn

The price and all-encompassing roadmap stack was unbeatable by the competition.

Jeremy

Versatile for Any Product Report

So far, I think it's great. It doesn't bog me down with unnecessary features. It gives me what I need to communicate with readers (and gamers, whenever I get around to setting up a page for my games), and it gives them a forum to offer me (and each other) feedback. It's basically everything I want in a roadmap program. I also like that I can link YouTube videos to my updates in case I want to demonstrate a new feature. It's a well-rounded program. Allowing me to embed both the roadmap and updates to my site just takes it the extra mile.

Pros

The software is so open-ended that I can use it for any product. As a writer, my main usage is to track the progress of new books or old books I want to rewrite and allow my readers to see how much longer they have left to wait before they can read it. As a hobbyist game designer, I can log features and bugfixes as I think of them and implement them. As a person with ideas, I can give readers a place to voice their input and let me know which ideas I should prioritize. And, of course, there's the upvoting. The whole reason I wanted this software was for the upvoting system. I also like the ability to blog alongside the roadmap (or "make announcements"). I love the fact that readers can submit their ideas and other readers can vote on those ideas (again, part of why I wanted the software). And I love that I can embed it into my website and integrate it with my branding. Although I have no plans to use it right now, I like that I can assign others to my team. If I ever need a virtual assistant, this will come in handy.

Cons

I wish I could adjust the font colors more. I think the text can appear a little too light. I think I have enough categories to work with, but I do wonder if it's possible to run out quickly. The good news is that I'm not at the crossroad yet. But I can see the potential for it. Category limits are a little low.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

To be clear, I chose Productstash while it was still an AppSumo deal. Because I could integrate it easily into my website (which I'm still building as of this review), I thought it would make for a nice addition, as it would give me a way to interact with my readers and find out what they want. I probably wouldn't have considered getting a roadmap tool for my books otherwise if I hadn't seen the AppSumo deal. That said, I use another app that uses Productstash for its roadmap, and when I saw it on AppSumo, I recognized it immediately. So, I've interacted with it as a user to another product that uses Productstash for its roadmaps, and now I'm using it as a "developer." It's an app that I like from both perspectives.

Victor

Future of customer engagement

I've tried many alternatives and Productstash is the most straightforward and easy-to-use product communication tool I've seen so far which is an amazing accomplishment for a relatively new product. New updates are pushed frequently, many of which directly contribute to an even better product.

Pros

Productstash takes a modern approach to client communication. Instead of traditional news style updates, it captures the interest and engagement of your users. The fantastic features and integrations allow your customers to contribute and follow development every step of the way. This is aimed at modern SaaS applications with frequent releases that like to interact with their customers. The greatest thing about Productstash is the team behind it. They have shown their willingness to listen and learn from customers over and over again. They are using their own system and perfectly demonstrates how to make the most of customer engagement. Using their own product also means they much better insight into the experience and challenges that customers face which helps improve the software much further.

Cons

It still lacks translations but that is coming. The options for customization are still a bit limited and most features are either use or don't use but new options are released frequently. A more in-depth settings panel for each page would be fantastic. As much as I love how everything is set up there will still be products that require a different perspective. Take the roadmap as an example, it is perfect for SaaS but a more traditional software with annual versions would require a different kind of roadmap.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

The modern approach and willingness to work together with customers.

Noah

Solution for Clients AND Internal Organization

My overall experience has been extremely good. I'm very happy with Productstash and their team.

Pros

Productstash lets me very easily organize projects that I'm working on for clients into a simple and intuitive production roadmap. I can create a new project with a couple of clicks, describe what I want to accomplish, and make comments as I go along. This helps me tremendously for internal management of projects, I get a visual and a tool to help me manage productivity. When a project moves on to the next stage, I just drag and drop into the next column in my workflow. Easy! One of my favorite things about Productstash is that I can embed entire roadmaps into my own Wordpress website. I create dashboards for my clients within my website, so this feature is amazing because now my clients can see the status of all projects along with all other relevant information, right within their dashboard on MY website. It really takes the service I'm able to offer my clients to a new level. I also love that the Producstash team is constantly improving their service and they seem to really care about customer feedback. It seems like there's an awesome new feature being added almost every week.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about Productstash. Their product solved a few problems that I was having in my business in a unique way, it's been a very effective solution for me.

Simran

Amazing tool, fantastic team, great value

Brilliant Return on Investment. Saves time and improves processes.

Pros

It's clean and simple to use. I can easily collaborate with my team. Pace of improvement is incredibly fast. It's phenomenal value compared to other tools.

Cons

Nothing really. I'd love to see more integrations, but I know they are on the roadmap.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

Better value for money, especially for a small, growing business.

Chirag

Get Connected with your users effortlessly

The entire concept of this software / tool is good as it helps sharing roadmaps, updates and it also helps collecting the ideas. and all these happen seamlessly.

Pros

The White labeling / embedding is the notable feature of this tool. I used to embed the product on my own website and then share it with the customer.

Cons

The tool perfectly serves its purpose. So, there isn't any challenge I came across so far. But still If I have to share one area of improvement, I would say, one can define customized objective template. Currently you can add custom objective however it's reflected to all the products.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

It was a value for money deal for me. I wouldn't say it is cheap, but rates are competitive and provide the best return one can get.

Dorian

Excellent value and feature rich

Pros

It's a perfect fit for may needs as a startup SaaS operation. It does everything I need from capturing new ideas from users, through offering voting on those ideas, through to providing a nice-look roadmap (and brandable) plugin that I can place right on my site. It's also really great value.

Cons

On the whole, using Productstash is pretty intuitive but, as you'd expect with any new product, there is a bit of time investment required to get set up initially.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

Productstash has the features I needed without the bloat or the hefty price tag of alternatives.

Philippe

Roadmap to business heaven

I was looking for a solution to help my visitors and customers. Since I use Productstash people know what I prepare on the next months. They can follow the evolution of my novels and my work. I can collect ideas and feedback to progress. I can't imagine not have Productstash on my side.

Pros

The team always add some new relevant functionality and the product in is globality is awesome. The roadmap is clear, and the design possibilities are great. Note that the support team is incredible. One of my best purchase for years.

Cons

Maybe the localisation, the team needs to translate more stuff. I don't have any problem with this product for months.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

Much more features, much more way to configure the widget and an incredible support team.

Abraham

Clean and easy to use product with fast updates

We enjoy Productstash, we're very happy with the value it provides, and would recommend it to other software companies that want to find an easy way to publicly communicate updates to their users and visitors.

Pros

The product is super easy to use and integrate with. The interface is clean and well thought out. The developers are continually updating the product which I really appreciate, and are regularly adding new features and improving the UI and UX. I reached out to their customer support team about 2-3x since I've started, and response times have always been within 24 hours with a fast fix. Overall, the product makes it easy to communicate to our customers our regular updates and also track internally what our priorities are.

Cons

At launch there were a couple bugs, but once we reported them, they were fixed almost immediately so those are no longer issues. More importantly, I would say this tool has the potential to clash with other tools in terms of scope if you use other roadmapping tools. The public roadmap is great on its own, but if you use a 2nd tool internally to track your progress, you might find yourself updating your progress on 2 different softwares. However, since we're a small team, we just use Productstash and it hasn't been a problem at all.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

We were using Google Sheets to track everything prior to Productstash and didn't have a way to public update our customers.

Roberto

Must have for SaaS and product development teams

Pros

The roadmap feature is simple but very powerful. It helps me keep my users informed about what we are working on. The ideas section is also great to get suggestions from users and create some community involvement around voting for ideas.

Cons

It would be great if I was able to change interface language or at least translate most of the text strings, but I do believe this is on their roadmap.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

Initially because of price. Other options are a lot more expensive but have comparable features.

Dan

Great app and team behind it who are very responsive!

Productstash really improves transparency of our CI workflow for apps we build for our clients. Not only does it inform everyone but it’s actually a useful sales tool to allow our clients’ end users to request features which we can then use to offer further development work to our clients! It’s simple pricing model with unlimited options make it scalable and very good value.

Pros

Easy to use, customise and get up and running quickly and embedded within our websites/apps. Allows for complete transparency between us (Devs), our clients and their users with its concept and flexible features.

Cons

More integration options. The team have already added new features for what would have been my other cons - so nothing else to report!

Reasons for switching to LoopedIn

No need for end users to have a Trello account to engage with the roadmap and ideas. Better separation between ideas/roadmap/updates rather than ugly workarounds in Trello

Ivan

Your roadmap to glory

It was fairly good, It is possibly one of the easiest options to create a good looking roadmap.

Pros

I enjoyed how easy it was to create an impressive roadmap for my project. In some minutes it was all done, and people loved to see what was coming and being able to vote for it.

Cons

It should have more direct integrations with other software.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

I felt the results with Productstash were good looking and easy to understand for all the people involved in the project.

Very full featured

Pros

Productstash is a wonderful tool to keep your customers and visitors in the loop of all that's going on at your product development. Primarily the Updates (What's New) popup to show all new features, embedded in your site. But also the Roadmap and Ideas section are great really add value for your customers. And also for you, because they can share their feature requests with you.

Cons

I wish there were more options to control the UI of the Updates/What's New list when embedding them into your site. IMHO it's much too big, font sizes too large, not subtle at all. So would be great if you can consider providing multiple views, or give the owner control over things like font sizes. For comparison, Headwayapp is much more subtle and I'd prefer that UI for Productstash as well.

Price

Tom-Greger

I use Loopedin daily for project management

I liked using Trello, and Loopedin is similar to Trello, but you have some extra features I was missing in Trello.

Pros

It is inexpencive, easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

I am only missing a few features like the ability to set a specific deadline date for a task/card. I would also like to see checkboxes on the cards.

I purchased a LTD of Loopedin

Eric

ProductStash helps with visibility and organization for startups

As a product leader who works for a number of companies, I've been able to isolate projects based on visibility and coordinate well with leadership at each team, share publicly with investors/advisors, and stakeholders in general. Then, I can take the contributions into JIRA for work with the engineers. That split works well with the two halves of the people with whom I work.

Pros

The means of sharing what we're doing with a large number of stakeholders, and providing them a formatted way to share ideas that go directly into the system where we process blue-sky concepts.

Cons

Missing the opportunity for people to add ideas/changes/cards from Slack or Teams. That would facilitate it all.

Reasons for choosing LoopedIn

The focus on Product development and simplicity. One of my CEOs told me how much she loves Productstash because of how intuitive it is.

LoopedIn