• Pros

• "Super easy, simple, intuitive, reports, supports scrum framework and sprints like no other."

• "Loved that it's got automated burn up and burn down charts"

• "Engineers don't push back using this as it is easy to use Planning, tracking and Burndown, capacity velocity available readily"

• Cons

• "The price. I wish it was a but cheaper and more affordable for individuals."

• "+ UX Could be a little better + Features Unlocking in Pricing - Could be better."

• "Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints."

Browse Zoho Sprints Reviews

Sean from Core Software Integrated

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Pros

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Cons

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Price and availability. Messages and alerts were in Zoho.

Adarsh from Vibhaa Technologies India LLP

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Pros

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Cons

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

This was value for money, easy to configure and get it running and was offering lot more features in a bundle ideal for our requirement.

Ed from Design

Good Software, Better with Paid Version

Pros

It's one of the best software development management tools I've seen. I've tested many services and they end up being waterfall-like and not really designed for agile. This tool breaks the mold. It makes it really easy to follow the agile process, and includes the good stuff that accounting likes, like timesheets.

Cons

You really need the paid version. The demo really shows that if you use the cheap version, you're dealing with isolated projects and that's just not real world.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

They don't follow the agile process and I tend to quit them. I kept going back to Zoho Sprints.

Alan from IHS Towers

Market Leader

Pros

Integration with Zoho Projects, Ease of use and full stack agile features

Cons

I did not find any major gaps in the solution.

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!

TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself - NOT WATCH A DEMO as a passive audience member - I would be curious to see how many in the senior leadership of this product called Zoho Sprints remain in their job at end of that experience of creating and managing a single project with multiple sprints! How hard can be creation of a user interface that guides user through... - Creation and management of EPICs, associate work items and sprints, and print meaningful reports for a given EPIC? - Listing all sprints together - and marking completed/canceled/upcoming/active sprints as such? And allow user to click through and access all of the details of that selected sprint? And allow user to generate a meaningful summary and detailed reports for that sprint? - Allowing you to generate a project-level report that includes all Epics, Sprints, Work Items reflected in there at summary or detailed level based on who the user is. Also, I don't think permissions work correctly: I have someone in my team as "Manager" but he can't see any of the completed items in the "Global View", but I can as an Admin??????

Pros

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

Cons

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

Response from Zoho Sprints

Replied April 2019

Were really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one. 1. Purpose of Global View All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter, search, and sort within this to drill down to the information you want. The enterprise plan also has a custom-view-tab where you can customise based on one or more criteria. You can then save these custom views you created for quick access later. 2. User interface that guides through Epics module There is indeed such an interface. Through six different steps, it takes you through all you can do with epics. And it fires up just after you create your first epic. If this is disabled, you can view it any time by clicking the help tour icon at the bottom right bar. The same option is available not just in this module but across the product. 3. List all sprints We are working on making the sprint counters in the dashboard clickable, which would let you view this. An update we are planning for the custom view should show you the same info here also. 4. Detailed reports Please check if youve seen all these reports. In the reports module, burn up and burn down are shown by default for sprints. However, this can be changed to show the same info for epics. Additionally, we also have an epic progress report. You can view a sprint level dashboard, by clicking the view details button next to the sprint name on the board module. Custom sprint-wise reports and dashboards are work in progress and we can let you know as soon as they are ready. All our existing reports are, and future reports will be, printable. 5. Project level report of all sub-items As mentioned in point 1, you can drill down to this by filtering from the global view. And you need not do this everytime - you can save this view to get to it quickly. 6. Manager not able to see all info in global view The manager is probably looking under the My View' tab in the default view. The purpose of this view is to see just his or her own items. The manager can see all items in all the sprints he or she is part of by choosing the appropriate criteria in the custom view. 7. Click through reports We do provide click throughs wherever applicable. However, some reports aggregate info from several views, so we cannot provide a click through here. In reports that show past activity, again, we cannot provide click throughs as the underlying data may have changed over time. If you feel we have missed a clickthrough where it is possible, do let us know the specific case and we will add it ASAP. I would like to share that the team that built this product also built Zoho Projects, a project management platform that has been around for over 10 years. They have spent these years developing domain expertise, honing the product and improving everything that adds to the customer experience. So it follows that the experience you had is something we are determined to change. We would like to speak with you on a call to learn more from you, walk you through these features and do our best to meet your needs. Please get in touch with us by mailing to support@zohosprints.com.

Francisco from Dev As Pros

Love at first sight

I was looking for a tool that could replace the simplicity of Trello but providing the robustness of Jira. Trello is so simple and flexible but lacks a lot of project management features. Jira is very complete but past experiences made me not like it that much. Zoho Sprints does that and even more. It is such a well done product that only Jira would compare but, IMHO, Zoho Sprints is way better. I like how one can have a lot of info in one tool without feeling overwhelmed by it. You can hide and show lists, panels, columns, and more, to have the needed context. I didn't use the timesheet but it also very helpful to have an in-app timetracker to keep everything in one place. Nicely done, Zoho team.

Pros

- Sprint planning - Epics boards - Sprint meetings - Image attachment by pasting them - Velocity charts

Cons

- Some image attachments wouldn't produce a thumbnail - For some reason tasks and bugs cannot be move to a sprint from the backlog if they do not belong to a story - Cannot order stories by priority :(

Damian from Vantage Software Inc.

Industry: Semiconductors

My experience with Zoho Sprints

Ease of use. Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Pros

Ease of use.Better solution than JIRA and has all the fundamentals for running a small and effective Scrum team.

Cons

Could be a little more intuitive when creating backlogs and Sprints.

Price, ease of use.

Senthil from Cyces Innovation Labs LLP

Best Agile Project Management Software

Pros

+ Very Clear Product Messaging + Easy Onboarding + No-Nonsense Features + Excellent Support and Customization Help We switched to this from Jira, because the team was new to Agile PM Tool and Jira was a bit heavy to consume.

James from Brave Achievers

Zoho Sprint Review

80%

Pros

The platform provides users with a lot of features and functionalities. Also, its ease of use.

Cons

The price of the software. Also, the fact that epics isn't available to free users.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Ease of use and features

jacob from rogue fitness

Cheap, easy, efficient

9/10

Pros

Sprint planning is just what we needed. The organization this software is capable of really contributes to less downtime for our team. More time we can spend on the meat & potatoes, the better. Mobile experience is top-notch and clean/very user-friendly

Cons

File sharing can be a little slow. Could use more robust sorting features. Add chat to the mobile experience.

Mohanned from Emagin

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

- We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level - We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Pros

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Cons

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

JULIUS from Self Employed

GREAT UI

Only using the trial but looks promising so far

Pros

SIMPLE TO USE MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started. EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Cons

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint No customized reporting

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Sprints

Possibly, weighing ease of use over feature set. Would like a better tagging feature, prioritization within the epic, would like to see more robust release planning features.

Quick and easy way to coordinate

Pros

My team was charged with developing a new version of the software that we use on a day to day basis and so we not only needed to coordinate with our own internal team members but also external contractors and software developers. Zoho Sprints is fast and great for use on mobile phones (at least, on iPhone). Clean and manageable as well, which is we we kept using it for 2 years.

Cons

It would be nice if the file sharing feature were more robust as it is rather limited. It also take a while to upload/download files from different projects.

Matias from One Backstage

It's a grate solution

This is the 3rd Zoho product I'm working with and i loving them.

Pros

The best was how easy it was to use. Didn't need any training or videos to start using it. It has what you need to run the projects. Simple and complete

Cons

The bad and good thing is that you have the basics and more that you will require to run many projects. I guess that there are some things that you will have in any other solution that this one doesn't have. to be honest I didn't miss any. It's a great solution

Lus Guilherme from Dexpertio

Make my project visible and agile

We are having a good experience. Solve our way of seeing and communicating about the project. Everybody at the platform could understand what and when to do in a simple way. Very good for large projects that you have to break in multiple stories or tasks.

Pros

Many ways that you can see a task. The task itself, inside a Epic, as part of a Sprint and associated with someone.

Cons

The price per user. We a small startup and could have some discount to use. For us at Brazil to pay in dollars make the price even higher.

Ramana from OpenTurf Technologies Ltd

Review of Zoho Sprints

Overall I am liking the produce very much. I would like intro into my working orgs.

Pros

The simplicity of the agile process and project management with tasks, monitoring ...etc.

Cons

Repeat tasks or copy of the similar tasks in different modules is not easy. If I am able copy and paste in another sprint or epic, it would be great. Copy & change. Mobile version is not working for Sprint functionality. It doesn't refresh.

Good, but miss a roadmap

Good, but we have difficulty to organize tasks in long term.

Pros

Great software that helps dev teams. It has everything with agile methodology: libe time charts, time tracker etc.

Cons

The way filters work, it is very confusing to identify task, bugs, stories in the projects. Maybe something more visual will help. Besides that, zoho NEEDS to implement a ROADMAP overview, this is a must have to agile teams.

Rori from Infinite Seed

Just getting started

Pros

Hi ! My internal team and I have been looking started with Zoho. We subscribed to some other products within the Zoho universe prematurely but we are with hopes of having this all integrate with CRM and agile.

Cons

Nothing, so far as the trial just started and we have not been able to do much given the little time there was to play in it.

Ismerai from MundoTurismo

it had never been so easy, carry projects!!

Pros

pros: -easy to use -Fast -the best communication My work team regularly applies a set of good practices to work collaboratively, on a team, and to obtain the best possible result of a project. Zoo has helped me to understand more with my project partners

Cons

I would like you to have some type of score with stars, who had a good performance on the project that I worked

Rajat from Profeza

Zoho Sprints

8/10

Pros

Cons

No sorting in the board, no milestones, chat doesn't have enough features like group chats, chat not integrated in phone application, pricing not simple.

Wee from Tecsen Technologies Sdn Bhd

Industry: Import and Export

Extend trial

Our overall experience was great actually, for those who are actively using it, but a few staffs still struggling to catch up.

Pros

The features of capturing all unsorted tasks and a clean platform to glance everything easily

Cons

I'm not using the timesheet feature a lot, might need more time to relate this feature to our work.

Roshan from Praman Proserv Technolgies India Pvt Ltd

Industry: Security and Investigations

Best Product for Agile Foundations

Zoho sprints is one of the finest product from zoho team. It helps me to manage project based on processes our organization have.

Pros

Ease to use Cost effective for startups Collaboration with other zoho products helps to manage one at go.

Cons

Sometimes takes time to load. User friendly , no need of training

Renny from Teachlr Organizaciones LMS

Zoho Sprints is a tool that understands the trials and changes a project can have.

It made an easy transition to the agile methodology for my team.

Pros

Zoho really adopts the product backlog methodology, and embraces mid-project changes. You can simply create a prioritized list of tasks and move them on to your current sprint as there priorities change, building what matters for your stakeholders.

Cons

Reports are nice but all tho they can be helpful at times they can also be vague and not answer the questions you have about your teams performance.

Muhammad Umar from Alchemative

Agile solution with value for money

Pros

The interface is clean and simple, have cliq chat part of the interface and totally integrated speed up thing. The price is very good for this level of software.

Cons

Nothing found so far, will update post if I find something lacking.

Jose Enrique from Universidad de Oriente, Nueva Esparta

A tool designed for planning and monitoring tasks in agile teams.

Pros

The progress of each of the tasks is very easy to see. Easy interaction between teams through messages and comments. You can create tasks very easily just by dragging and dropping. Reports with charts and diagrams that facilitate their analysis.

Cons

Although this application seems to me very complete, the personalization of the tool is limited in many things, besides it does not offer management of budgets.

Great Software

Overall great product! Still exploring many features

Pros

GUI is great. I like the reporting featuers. I really love how it tells you how long a task was in a specific "stage"

Cons

Creating stories could be an easier process

Zoho is great

Just set up my sprint, had a good experience.

Pros

Loved that it's got automated burn up and burn down charts

Cons

The price. I wish it was a but cheaper and more affordable for individuals.

Ease of use

Pros

Cons

Bug tracking system integation can be better

felipe from reparoai

very good api

Very good

Pros

control and easy to work, setup. You can manage all process easly

Cons

It is payed. For me this is the unique consern. I would like to have all the features free.

Naveen from Zagaz Private Limited

Zoho Sprint - A simple Project Management software for Software - A simple alternative to JIRA

Pros

* Provides basic Software Project Management functionalities. * Logging work with user selection. * Multiple views in Swimlane in the Sprint Board.

Cons

* User addition to the project & invite. User addition should become more flexible instead of going to "user settings & add user and then assign them to stories". * Ability to bring a story into an ongoing sprint. I have not been able to do this as yet. * Ability to define a sprint stage which may be equal to an existing state. Ex. Rework can be equated to a To do stage. That in Board, Rework stories should appear along with To do. But the story must remain in Rework state.

Quick easy use

Pros

I like that you can quickly follow the progress of projects, from to-do up until done and all in between. Keeping track of a bunch of tasks that are just too much for one's brain becomes much simpler if you know what you want in the end.

Cons

The price is a bit high for most but you can use the free trial and see how it all works, which what I did.

Lourene from Disciplina em Amor

Zoho Sprints is easy to use

Pros

- Intuitive - Easy to use - Good UX experience

Cons

- The price. What I need is so far from the standard license. I need just 1 project and 2 users.

Good Experience

Me and my team are really like

Pros

- Easy to use - Good user interface design -

Cons

- Some features are not obvious. - Notification mechanism not as expected

Jeevan from Teller Network

Really easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to use. Super initiative and much cheaper compared to other options.

Cons

None yet, Did not find any negative thing...

Anibal from Verizon

Zoho Sprints makes any project an easy thing to do.

Pros

I like that Zoho has many tools to implement, to streamline and give a delivery time in projects. It is a program that I use daily to see the progress of my tasks and others and always have control over them.

Cons

I would not have any cons with Zoho since the software meets all the expectations it promises and satisfies.

Abdoul Yousseff from Datakeys Technologies SARL

Zoho Sprints is useful

Pros

Beautiful interface Easy to use Connection with zoho mail, Cliq and other Zoho services

Cons

Value of money You can add more features

Kornel from Promptchat.com

great software

Pros

i liked the tutorials available for 1st time users

Cons

the free trial account didn't work for the 1st few days upon signup

Luca from ELV - Culture of Innovation

workflow management and company costs

Pros

Great overview of tasks and ownerships, and helpful graphics

Cons

Measuring time only with chronometer is not userfriendly

Revati from Hexaware Technologies

Excellent

Pros

Easy to Use Easy to track the details Easy Manage the Sprint

Cons

No such cons yet. But suggest for Open Source Tool

Ashok from Agilisium

Good Application

Pros

Easy to use and follow. Everyone in my team feels the same.

Cons

Nothing as far I know. I will try to figure it out.

Vicente from Portic Barcelona SL

Great for integration

Pros

Integration with other applications from Zoho

Cons

Forms are not editable to add/delete fields (to my knowledge)

Jason from Accudyn Products Inc

Industry: Plastics

Solid Project Management Setup

Pros

The Ease of use makes this easy to train out and use.

Cons

No being able to backdate some of the project steps.

Derek from Cabrella

Best Agile Project Management Tool

Pros

It's intuitive, user friendly, so very easy to use.

Cons

I want more various reports with an export function.

Aditya from AdOnMo

Zoho Sprints is quite a tool

Pros

Ease of use Diverse set of functionalities

Cons

There is nothing in my experience for this

Alberto from Koombea

Beautiful design, the exact amount of customization and easy to use if you want to track sprints!

Pros

The fact that you can choose to create a user story, task and/or bug and it's easy to differenciate them.

Cons

The creation of a custom estimation method is almost always necessary and not easy to do. Also, it kinda seems overpriced for its simplicity.

Aleksandra from Tetra Pak

Industry: Food Production

I am beginner

Pros

I did not explore it completely bat till now I have a lot help from software. I love to mark steps and task as a "to do", "in progress" and "complete".

Cons

Till now I do not have any complaints on this software.

Karla from SIDOR

Pros

It is an easy-to-use tool, quite dynamic, generating reports, being able to prioritize tasks and keeping track of what has been accomplished is great.

Cons

When downloading and uploading a file it gets tedious.

Donatas from SPECIAL App

Best software for your Agile projects

Pros

- Ease of use; - Integrated into Zoho system (chat, email, docs, etc.); - Good price; - Mobile apps.

Cons

- Would like to have more customizations of Agile features.

the good thing that i liked about zoho sprints

the app is helping us on simplification of supply chain and this makes us to be on toes

Pros

Zoho sprints helped me to manage my supplies and it was wonderful on timing of when to purchase a new ones It has simplified way of use

Cons

its slow when downloading and users are minimal

fabien from Louer Un Manager

Testing Zoho Sprints and seems promising

Pros

I'm testing spring for a new growing team, I like the zoho integration which is strait forward and easy.

Cons

No much to say for now. I think gitlab integration is to be improved, but I need to make some more tests to make sure.