All Any.do Reviews

Sam

501 - 1,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed January 2022

Best task manager with beautiful clean interface

Rick

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

There are good reasons why Any.do is one of the most popular productivity apps

A fun friendly app that has proven itself to me in helping me get things done.

PROS

I bounce back and forth between Todoist and Any.do. I use Todoist for work and Any.do for personal projects and side projects, that is, moonlighting. They're both excellent apps but Todoist is less interactive while Any.do really is that app that talks to you and encourages you to get things done. The web app and the mobile app are quite different. The web app just got an overhaul and I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It's also less interactive than the mobile app. I make a comment about that in the cons. The mobile app has a couple features that make it ideal for users who need a little push to get things done. The Focus feature is unique to the mobile app. When the notification bar pops up with one or more of your daily tasks, you have the option to tap the focus button which takes you to Kanban timer. You work on your task for an allotted number of minutes and then take a break. Then start again. That's the Kanban method. I once built a website quickly using this method when I was in an environment with a lot of distractions. It helped my focus tremendously and also helped me keep from panicking. The mobile app also allows you to easily review your daily tasks, snooze them, or mark them as done. I find the mobile app to be far more useful so far than the web app. And of course the mobile app is oriented vertically and the web app horizontally. The later I'm not that fond of. This makes a difference in terms of UX but which one you prefer is obviously personal.

CONS

As far as I can tell, in the web app you need to move a task after you quickly add it. Otherwise it automatically gets added to today's tasks. That seems weird to me. In the mobile app, there are plus signs next to Today, Tomorrow, Someday so that you can put the task where you want it to begin with. I prefer that.

Maisarah

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Work great managing daily to-do list

Any.do dashboard interface is the best, as it keep a minimalist design and not filling it with to much unnecessary design. Installing it to my phone will let me to set the reminder to send a push-up notifications for the reminder that i has set on the computer. It also can be integrated with my google calendar and all my reminder can be manageable in one place.

PROS

Planning and managing my daily schedule and to-do list is the best with this software. Adding and new task or reminder to the list just need a single click, and i can choose the task priorities or add time reminder to it. It really help me plan my day and making sure i am not forgetting anything important for that day.

CONS

I have issue with the customer service, as the response time is too long and no option for a quick chat with the customer service team. I need to wait for a few days, if not week for them to contacting me back regarding to my email. Apart of that, the software is working very well and has help me with my daily work.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

Evernote Business is good but quite expensive for a basic software.

Audrey

Accounting, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2021

A good checklist

Overall it was okay and I used it more of a checklist for daily tasks. But when I was busy I wasn't drawn to check it. It's still on my phone and my usage is now more as a personal checklist and no longer for business.

PROS

Great checklist and can sync with your calendar.

CONS

It wasn't engaging to interact with. I like that you can cross off tasks, but I don't like how they stay on the list until you delete them never to be seen again. There might be a secrete deleted or completed task folder I'm unaware of, or is not accessible from my cell phone app.

Hafizah

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Increase productivity with Any.do

PROS

Any.do serves as my personal assistant, alerting me to all of my unfinished tasks and daily agenda through push notification on either phone or desktop notice on my desktop. Adding scheduled events to my calendar and syncing them with different platforms such as Calendar Events and Telegram reminders helps me manage my time effectively.

CONS

Colored tags and tabs, for example, are less helpful features provided in the premium plan. For the subscription version, they should offer more advanced functionality, such as cloud storage for my notes and documents. It would be more beneficial to the user than colourful tags. The mobile version of the site isn't quite as excellent as the desktop version.

Reasons for switching to Any.do

Any.do dashboard interface is more pleasant and the pricing is much more affordable for me.

Falisha

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2021

Effective for daily task usage

PROS

Any.do is a software that are specially created for managing a daily task, to-do list and repetitive task. It has work very excellent on those aspect. I love that they didn't occupy the dashboard interface with heavy graphic design and keep the interface simple. I also use it as a place to store all my work notes.

CONS

Sometimes, the feature of Any.do is too light that i can't use it to manage some of more complex task that i have. I will need to switch to other task management software that can support the complexity of the task, and it not effective to keep switching on the software. It would be great if Any.do can improve the task management tools and feature.

Martin

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2018

Any.do - Simple and Effective

Any.do gives me the ability to manage tasks in a simple interface that works flawlessly across all of my devices. It interfaces with Siri and Alexa and has a Plan My Day feature that is very helpful to the way I work my lists. This is the one app that has never locked up or dumped my data.

PROS

I love the strong focus on making to-do lists manageable and keeping the interface simple. I have been frustrated by other apps that try to cram everything into the design, Any.do keeps it simple and that makes it easy to use. It installs with clear presets but allows you as much customization as you need - it really should work with virtually any time-management philosophy. I can also use it on virtually every device I own - the stupid PC at work, my macs, my iPad, my iPhone, etc.

CONS

It is hard to find cons to talk about with Any.do. I don't like that there are only two color schemes available in the base app. I am also having a little difficulty with the calendar but I think that might be a user issue instead of a software problem. Recurring tasks would be nice, but I think I'll upgrade to Premium so I can have a couple of things that I need.

Rishu

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great App to be Organised

As a social media manager, it is very useful for me that I can manage and save all my work reports and schedule at a single place and can access from my different devices.

PROS

It has a nice UI and full of features like priority highlights, subtasking, attaching media files in reminders, calender view, and others. It has smart suggestion feature which is really a time saver. It has task widgets (calender) which are very helpful to me.

CONS

Sometimes the software looks messy because of more features. It would be better it had option like Google Keep for note-making. Everything else is fantastic.

Syazila

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Plan your daily task with Any.do

PROS

Any.do is really helpful in planning and managing my daily task and the notification system will give notification both on my phone and my computer for any task that i had set previously. The add-ons and widget feature is really unique and different that any other To-Do software.

CONS

Any.do will be more interesting and fun to use it daily if they can provide more customization on the color, layout and the font that user can change themself in this software. I use this software daily and if i can change they total appearance of this software every month, it will be more interesting.

Verónica

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Essential productivity tool

Anyone has allowed me to remember my meetings with clients and colleagues, I can plan what I should do for my next week and stay productive. I like being able to observe my planned activities from my devices and be able to synchronize all my information.

PROS

When you have many responsibilities and you have to deal with different situations at different times, it can be overwhelming and complicated, unless you use tools like Any.do, which makes this process easier by spending a few minutes of your time to plan what you will do throughout the day, week or month. Any.do is a highly recommended software for planning casual activities as it includes a reminder that you can schedule for a few hours before doing the activity. The best thing about Any.do is that it also allows synchronization on several devices.

CONS

I have not found many negative aspects of this software. I think the premium version offers a bit high prices, but I think they are worth it.

Alison

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Great task management

Very easy to use. Scheduling is easy and notifications can be easily set up and changed.

PROS

Anydo is easy to use. Notifications are easy to set up and make sure I don't miss anything. It has drag and drop for easy switching.

CONS

There is nothing not to like about Anydo.

Sanchit

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

The only TODO app you'll ever need ... with some caveats

PROS

• Absolutely gorgeous UI. They say it's award winning and no wonder, I've tried todoist, google tasks (which come pretty close but are not as feature rich) and evernote to manage my TODOs and the competition is not even close. • Integration with Zapier. I don't use this extensively but I have my google tasks linked to Any.do through zapier because IFTTT supports google tasks and not any.do, so I use it as an intermediary with Any.do being the source of truth • Ability to add notes, subtasks and attachments. Google tasks lets you add subtasks and notes but not attachments. • Different views for the same list of tasks. I find it very useful to both be able to look at near-term tasks and longer term tasks, and switch quickly back and forth between the two. • Extreme attention to detail. Tasks have the next reminder time, whether or not they have subtasks, whether or not they are recurring tasks and their tags denoted on the task list itself. I would hate to have to click into a task to get this info. • Integration with google calendar. It is absolutely essential to be able to view my tasks (I have hundreds of them) in the context of my overall calendar. • The Moment is a very useful feature to give you a daily view on your tasks for the day and give you the ability to schedule them within the day or postpone them from the popup itself.

CONS

• I got premium just because of how frequently I use the app but none of the premium features are really worth paying for. I paid largely to support the devs, it was cheap enough. The daily Moment (where Any.do makes you go through that day's tasks and mark them done or postpone them) is the only thing I'd consider paying for, but even though you technically only get unlimited moments with premium I was getting daily moments even on the free tier. Tags are nice to have but putting tasks in different lists (free feature) has a similar function. • The Android widget is a little clunky, takes a couple clicks to mark the task done and it suddenly vanishes. Makes for a janky user experience, a far cry from their website and even the mobile app. • No ability to hide specific lists from the main view. I have checklists e.g. for road trips which I don't need to see most of the times, it takes up screen real estate. • Reminder notifications on Android appear individually, I would much rather I get one Any.do notification and expand it to view all of them. • I have to click twice to get a task to go away, once to mark it done and another time to remove it from the list. Why?

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2020

A good planner with some really nice functions

It is really good. i actually use any.do for the daily moments and to do for the integration with my ooutlook calendar. Any.do is more user friendly with less options to control. but the free ones get the job done perfectly

PROS

Any.do is very like microsoft TO DO in that it helps you organize your daily life. It depends on the characteristics that someone is looking if one is better than the other. TO DO is easier between both, but Any.do has a better widget system for your selphone integrated into your calendar. One of the best features is the ANY DO MOMENT. It puts your screen white and tells you one by one each assigment to be done the day with the option to change it or move it to another day, ending with a really nice quote of motivation. besides planing your schedule, it helps you organize groceries, tasks, moments, almost anything. The groceries area is amazing. It will help you to know next time which products to buy, and you dont have to keep a list on paper. I do think that an integraton of functionalities between both aps would make an amazing app

CONS

The payment. There are a lot of characteristics hidden behind a paywall, whcih i understand because its a third party product that needs funding. The integration with outlook would make it better and easier. And the integration with other apps has to be done with a third party app that has to be paid as well so it could be expensive.

Ben

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

Complex but works well

I use Any.do to manage tasks for side projects and my general day-to-day to-do lists.

PROS

I use Any.do to manage my personal calendar and tasks for side projects. It's deep and feature-rich, which can be more intimidating at first compared to alternatives, but it works extremely well. Its Google Calendar sync is great and it's built to do pretty much anything you could want.

CONS

The complexity can be a little off-putting at first. It isn't as easy to get started with as some other alternatives, but that's a byproduct of having more capabilities.

Natasha

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2019

It's a pleasant task management experience

I organize all the tasks that are assigned to me in the management that avoids that something escapes me the organization of some activity or that I lack to look for some material for the trainings that we realize. It sends me reminders in time that allow me to be active and alert to what is coming during the day, which I appreciate.

PROS

It is a very useful application with which you will be able to organize yourself day by day in your labors, it will allow you to order tasks according to the priority in which they need to be carried out and your events through the calendar, to schedule reminders and to put date of expiration. The interface is simple enough to be used by any professional at any level. It can be used from the cell phone and from the computer, you can be aware of the information in real time anywhere and anytime.

CONS

I would like to improve a little the interface design, make it a little more intuitive and colorful at the format level.

Reviewed July 2022

Any.do

Any.do is a good choice of time and schedule management softwares especially for those who are looking for a simple software. It never lets you miss on tadk and makes your time more and more productive.

PROS

Any.do helps you to keep a track of your tasks and schedule so you don't miss up on tasks or deadlines. Its intuitive interace makes task management easy. You can use it for a variety of purposes ranging from a simple calendar to a full fledged schedule manager. It also allows you to split a complex or lengthy project in to sub tasks to get it done easily. It is available in all major languages and across all computer and smartphone platforms.

CONS

Its basic free version does not support recurring alerts which is very annoying, also you can not access tags in it.

José Leonardo

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Simple to manage your tasks

It is very useful for me because I feel that I can empty my mind and get rid of worries because I know that I will receive the notification of what I have pending and reminders of what I should finish without having to remember everything. So I am aware of the tasks that I delegate to my team and much more attentive in leading them positively and efficiently

PROS

Minimalist application, simple and easy to use, without complications, without being overloaded with so many functions, meets the objectives of making your time more productive, is multiplatafoma and with it you can manage your time efficiently and logically

CONS

To have access to the advanced and very useful functions, you must choose the premium version. The free version is quite limited compared to what you can achieve if you have the premium version

Samantha Louise

E-Learning, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2022

Any.do is the Best To-Do List and Calendar Combined!

Overall, Any.do is the best application I used to combine making to-do lists and scheduling tasks on a calendar. I definitely recommend this.

PROS

I really like the integration of Google Calendar to Any.do the most! It allows me to keep track of my appointments while scheduling my daily tasks easily.

CONS

I feel that what needs to be improved in this software is its real-time connection with Google Calendar. I would like to see that whatever changes I made there would automatically reflect in my Any.do.

Reviewed November 2022

Any.do is my main to do app since 2011

PROS

I love the UI: very simple and easy to use. You can easily organize tasks by category (personal, project, whatever works for you), and I love that it has a separate grocery list. The daily plan is amazing, it helps me re-prioritize my tasks.

CONS

Custom scheduling a task could be improved, or when you want to schedule a task, for example, for tomorrow morning, but you want a different hour than the default. I want to be a bit faster and easier to do this.

1,001-5,000 employees