Browse Scratchpad Reviews

Danny from Blue Lava

Critical for sales exec productivity; couldn't work without it

The first time I showed this to our exec leader, it was a one-call close, no negotiation, send us an order form. This was my second time bringing them into an organization. Since doing so, every business function/customer-facing team, is using Scratchpad in their workflows and building reporting around it. The use cases never end... add a contact role to an oppy w/ a new contact you just added from linkedin via zoominfo's extension? yeah, Scratchpad does that. Want a custom object report for your Pro Services team to manage their project pipeline? yep- team lead figured it out on his own... the list never ends....

Pros

Keep Salesforce as the single source of truth, without having to live in it. -Capture all meeting notes, synced with the calendar and sfdc oppys & contacts -Manage pipeline and keep up to date inline in seconds vs opening up a million tabs -Persistent search across the browser allows me to use a hotkey to search and access sfdc, gmail, calendar, call notes, etc from ANYWHERE I am on the web -EVERY customer is treated like a VIP and a design partner -Super super super responsive, thoughtful, and engaged support, product and sales teams

Cons

There are little tweaks here and there, but nothing jarring at a solution level

n/a

Reasons for Switching to Scratchpad

First time I purchased, I was tired of Costello development and customer engagement slowing down after the SalesLoft acquisition. (No hate, just the way it happens. Went through this with Pattern ~4 years ago.)

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thanks, Danny!

Derek from UserGems

No-brainer for anyone using Salesforce as a CRM

I save hours a week on Salesforce admin time. Scratchpad enables me to maintain a much sharper workflow, improve my admin efficiency, and keep a cleaner pipeline. If you're on Salesforce, I would buy this app, even if my company didn't pay for it.

Pros

1. The user-interface is simple and that's what makes it so incredible. You can navigate Salesforce so quickly from any screen on Google Chrome so you never have to break your concentration or "switch-task". If you're an individual contributor - this is EVERYTHING for being efficient to spend more time on your core tasks. If you're a manager or leader - for the love of god, pay for Scratchpad for all of your reps. The compounding benefits across your sales team will results in higher revenue numbers, a happier sales team, and a cleaner CRM with better forecasting. 2. The support team at Scratchpad is the best I've seen. They get to every bug, report, and feature request lightning fast. It's kind of crazy. 3. Most important feature is command + J. It makes this tool what it is. Access, update, or create any record within SFDC from any screen instantly.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about Scratchpad. It does next to everything I could want it to do and new functionality seems to be added on frequently. There's always room for improvement with anything, and I might ask for more automations, reporting, dashboards, and hotkeys.

Reasons for Choosing Scratchpad

Command + J The key is to be able to NOT have to switch screens or tabs, ever.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Derek!

Mary from VISITING ANGELS

Scratchpad is beneficial for sales

Overall my experience with Scratchpad has been wonderful! You really cant go wrong using it.

Pros

What I love about scratchpad is that all my sales notes, and tasks are in one place. It makes updating salesforce a breeze, I dont even need to log into salesforce.

Cons

It would be cool to have additional formatting in the notes section, but other than that it's really good.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied July 2021

Thank you for review, Mary! Did you know you can add color to your notes now in Scratchpad? Here is a short video on how to accomplish this as well as some other formatting options. https://youtu.be/8B0cilyk7a0

Improve efficiency 10x

improving forecasting accuracy and bringing efficiency to interacting with salesforce

Pros

I save so much time updating my pipeline, it's extremely easy and intuitive to use (you don't have the learning curve of having to use a new tool).. you can easily update many fields on your opps quickly/ move them from one stage to another without waiting for salesforce to load. I rely on this tool everyday. I love that you can customize views to see only what you want to see instead of scrolling through all the fields on teh salesforce record. Their product teams are also great at onboarding/working to customize flows that work for you.

Cons

Would be great to do bulk/mass updating.

Reasons for Switching to Scratchpad

quicker to update opps on scratchpad than in troops, still using troops for other things (notification based triggers, like logging a call after an opp, reminding me when I have cases open)

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your positive review. The entire Scratchpad team appreciates you so much and we are grateful to have you with us!

Scratchpad for the WIN!

Pros

The time savings, the efficient nature and the ability to organize myself better

Cons

none yet! Maybe that we haven't adopted this fully on an enterprise-level-- but it's in Infosec now!

Reasons for Switching to Scratchpad

Quip was beyond cumbersome, this is easy to use and most importantly saves time!

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and all of your support!

Ben from PitchBook Data, Inc.

Scratchpad saves my time and sanity

I am saving time and my sanity while updating Salesforce. When I can save time by moving quickly from update to update, section by section, the quality, quantity and consistencies of these updates goes way up. Not having to click and wait for pages and objects that I don't need to see has honestly reduced the level of administrative stress that my role carries.

Pros

I love how quickly Scratchpad updates Salesforce. I'll never lose anything to a timeout or worry that some automated process will edit my record and I'll have to start over.   It is incredibly easy and empowering to customize the fields and tiles that I need to update. It's enabled me to create my own workflows that work for me the unique processes of our organization. I find the Notes/templates section to be extremely convenient. If a call comes in I can quickly open a new tab and note which I can easily attribute to a record in Salesforce. Fast and intuitive reporting capabilities. Scratchpad support (rarely needed).

Cons

Most issues result from an unknown, internal organizational change within our Salesforce -- we've created many required dependencies over the years that can throw errors at Scratchpad because Salesforce is preventing a record from being changed and saved because some changes require additional fields. I'm convinced that most of my dislikes are related to our org's setup. I've still been able to adjust Scratchpad to minimize these errors when they do come up.

Reasons for Choosing Scratchpad

The alternative product is just using Salesforce as it has been set up. I use Scratchpad in every possible way before going into Salesforce, usually for integrated contracting/signatures.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Hey Ben! Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. We appreciate you!

Tarun from TouchBistro

Helping Sales Pros Drive success through pipeline management

Nothing short of incredible. The onboarding experience is frankly unparalleled. Implementation and optimization are at its core. Beyond that, this team is always listening to us (the users) for feedback and further enhancements. For a company in such a stage of infancy, with a vision like this and product as practical as it is, they’re poised for success.

Pros

As a lifelong sales professional, I’ve struggled with staying on top of Salesforce pipeline management namely because of the click heavy, clunky, and crowded user interface. It has never really had anything to do with laziness but more so, sheer overwhelm. Salesforce is designed to cater to entire organizations. As such, it houses millions of fields of information which may not be relevant to your day to day workflows and success. As a sales professional, my success does not require the wealth of information housed in SF. Instead I merely need access to a series of information/fields that are relevant to the sales process. Scratchpad allows me to optimize efficiency and better maintain SF activity by allowing me to put only relevant information from SF in front of me and by providing a versatile way to edit SF no matter where you are. Ohhhh the power of COMMAND J!!!! If you know, you know.... If you don’t, we’ll it’s a free download.

Cons

I think at this point while I literally love Scratchpad to death, I’m anxiously awaiting a mobile app. Unfortunately as sales professionals, we’re always on the go and so I’d love to take scratchpad with me for when clients call and you’re away from your computer.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Tarun! Thank you for your great review and kind words.

Ben from Tonkean, Inc.

Rock your forecast calls and save time

-Excellent customer support. -It's a really intuitive product to use -

Pros

-I love having all my opportunities + all the key fields in one single panel. No more hoping around 25 different Opportunity records in salesforce, and scrolling all over the place to update the necessary fields! -The chrome extension is also really slick. You don't have to log into a whole new app, just hit ctrl + T and boom, you're ready! This reduces change management and greatly improves the setup experience.

Cons

-There was some duplicative Notes fields in salesforce. There's the native sfdc Notes and then a separate section for Scratchpad notes.

Ease of use

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Ben! We will reach out to you to help with some of the duplicative notes issues.

Mitch from Aktify

Total No-brainer

I can't count the hours of time it has saved me over the last couple of years. This is how Salesforce SHOULD work, when updating opps and records.

Pros

If you're in sales, use Salesforce, and you AREN'T using Scratchpad, then you are a damn fool. I'm blown away at how much time it is saving our team, with updating opps, next steps, notes, etc. I don't work for Scratchpad, receive any compensation, nothing. I'm just an absolute #ravingfan of what they're doing. No more dealing with "editing record fails" because someone is editing it at the same time. Trust me, download it. There's no easier way to improve salesforce hygiene, than this tool right here. You can thank me later.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike. It couldn't possibly be easier to use.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thanks so much, Mitch!

Andy from Cloudapps

Simplicity at its best

Very easy to use with high benefit in productivity

Pros

Very fast data input, ease of pipeline updates and navigation

Cons

None, I cannot say anything negative about Scratchpad

Response from Scratchpad

Replied November 2021

Andy! Thank you so much for the Capterra review. We appreciate the feedback and are psyched you are getting value for easy pipeline updates in SFDC.

Derek from Clio

Lifesaver for sales organizations

Despite the slowness issues, I LOOOOOVE Scratchpad. I remember when my coworker found it and showed it to me, I was blown away. The major thing to me is eliminating the whole data updates with Scratchpad. That was such a pain in the neck and now that Scratchpad does away with that, I am pleased as punch. Plus, I'm a big stickler for note taking and note organization so Scratchpad is very useful in that regard.

Pros

Scratchpad is a godsend when it comes to typing up notes. It's a centralized location for all my call notes and everything. No more putting them in Google Sheets or on a notepad. Best part too is it syncs seamlessly with Salesforce so I just plug in the notes in the Scratchpad sidebar, hit sync and BOOM! they're all uploaded and entered in there. Saves me so much time manually updating Salesforce and praying that the record doesn't get "updated" and I have to refresh and re-do everything. Scratchpad helps me avoid that whole process and makes my day-to-day life so much easier.

Cons

Scratchpad has a tendency to slooooow down. It tends to take it's time loading sometimes so I need to get a lot of things prepared ahead of time. Not easy to take a call right off the cuff and have scratchpad good to go. Sometimes the notepad is slow to load or there's a delay in notes being typed in.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thanks a million for this review, Derek. We are very grateful!

Andrew from Splunk

Making Administrative Tasks Enjoyable

The more work that I can do OUTSIDE of my CRM while maintaining pipeline hygiene and keeping management happy, the better! Without Scratchpad my sanity would be significantly impacted, this solution is helping me to stay organized and keeping all the details I need to be successful easily accessible.

Pros

In working with necessary evil of a CRM, more clicks, fields, and loading pages burn valuable selling time - Scratchpad helps to reduce the amount of time it takes to keep Sales Management satisfied with up-to-date notes and your pipeline accurate with easy adjustment. Being able to create notes, easily tie them to opportunities, and manage those opportunities in your pipeline in a swift and accessible manner makes the process significantly easier and even enjoyable!

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but Scratchpad and the team that supports it are very close! The solution is almost plug and play, but there is some light customization required in order to make sure that you are editing the proper fields. This isn't a painful process by any means and legitimately a necessary evil. If Scratchpad were somehow able to magically and automatically identify fields - that would be great, but otherwise, there is absolutely nothing to complain about.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much, Andrew. We love this review and appreciate all of your support!

Stephen from World Financial Group

Scratchpad makes Salesforce useable!!

Overall i am very pleased with Scratchpad and the team there!

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that everything is laid out in such a clean and minimal layout. I can search everything from clients to individual notes and client descriptions and it brings me the info I need. The customer service from scratchpad is also unbeatable! I was lucky enough to have a sit-down with one of the developers who helped me implement a pipeline structure and teach me hands-on how to use the program. I have recommended it to several people I work with that are hesitant to use salesforce because of its clunky UI. Also, I love the new Scratchpad command functionality.

Cons

The only issue I have come across is there are a few small bugs. Sometimes when searching tasks, it doesn't auto-populate the information, also there are a few fields that don't communicate well with salesforce. I don't know if its a salesforce or scratchpad issue, but it is something I have come across.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Hey Stephen! Thank you for the review and great feedback!

Cameron from Aetion

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Making sales admin faster, easier, and more accurate

My overall experience has been great. I'm a daily user of the product and have brought many of my colleagues along with me. Our Exec Sales Leadership is now using this to make sure we're aligned on all pipeline calls and can make adjustments on the fly. The Scratchpad team was extremely helpful in working with us when we were evaluating the service. They were also extremely keen on taking our feedback into consideration for product development. Many of my "wishes" came true. On the whole It helps our executive team have confidence in our pipeline and helps the business more accurately project pipeline velocity. 10/10 would recommend to any sales team.

Pros

Big fan of how easy it is to use scratchpad to update pipeline, notes, and next steps. The single interface makes it easy to update things on the go and keep our team informed on upcoming deals. Any time we have mandatory fields added to opportunities, the Scratchpad team is quick to hop on a call to help us customize the interface.

Cons

I honestly can't say there are parts of Scratchpad that I don't like.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Cameron!!!!

Jonathan from Pluralsight

Great for Salespeople. If you are having trouble getting Opps updated - you need this tool.

Product team was great and always wanted feedback on how to improve the product. I had the product owner build me a custom dashboard on our call that highlighted what features I changed in the opportunity. Makes it much easier to do my job. The templates allowed me to create standard questions I would ask during a sales cycle and share among my team (BDR, Solutions Architect, Manager, Professional Services). It synced with Salesforce and would allow anyone with access to get full visibility into my deals without duplicating the efforts in multiple systems. Easy to create a task to ensure I was following up with deals in a timely fashion. We sent a survey out to our sales team that was using Scratchpad during our trial period asking from 1 - 10 (10 being the highest) how would you rate your experience with Scratchpad. The average response was an 11!

Pros

Easy to use and could customize it to fit my workflow. As a salesperson, my job is to keep sales opportunities moving. Updating notes, close dates, deal amount, stages, etc can be cumbersome. It's not that salespeople do not care to update, it is often very time consuming and a low value activity for us. Scratchpad makes it quick and easy to update opps, create new tasks, and create templates that can easily be synced with Salesforce. Keeps sales management happy and reduces the burden on a salesperson communicating activity on an opportunity.

Cons

That my company chose to stick with Salesforce and not leverage Scratchpad as a tool to save time across a large sales team.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Love this review! Thank you so much Jonathan!

Tony from Cloudera

Game-changer, Time-saver, Productivity Hack!!!

in one word...AMAZING!!!

Pros

Scratchpad is designed with revenue teams in mind; it's a gift for sellers. They've thought of everything. Scratchpad saves me tremendous time and effort and has nearly eliminated my frustration around forecast updates and SFDC hygiene. What used to take me 30 minutes and nearly 30 tabs now takes me all of maybe 3 minutes and a single tab(maybe two). I love how Scratchpad adapts to the way "you work," meaning you can (easily) customize the tool to fit your exact needs. I no longer dread forecast updates and pipeline review calls. Scratchpad has me more closely connected to my deals than ever before; I feel like I control my CRM vs. the other way around. I'd even go so far as to say I now enjoy updating my pipeline. If you're in sales and value your time, this is a MUST-TRY, hands down, no questions!!!

Cons

I haven't come across a single thing that I don't like yet...that's the honest truth!

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Tony! Great review and feedback. We cannot thank you enough.

Ben from Productboard

I'd recommend Scratchpad

Scratchpad are a great company, making an awesome product. They are really customer focused and the tool will continue to get better and offer additional value for sales people.

Pros

I like using Scratchpad as it is a great way to take notes on the fly, whilst on a customer call. Their integration with Salesforce is very useful when it comes to pushing qualification notes directly into CRM - this is a big time saver. I also find Scratchpad valuable for quickly updating Salesforce opportunities ahead of my upcoming forecast meetings. The visuals are also great.

Cons

One pain point that I would like Scratchpad to address, is to create an 'undo' button. I've accidentally highlighted then deleted notes before, and there is no option to recover these due to the auto-save. As a result, they should implement an undo feature.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Hey Ben! Thanks for the feedback and great review. Let's see if we can flip that 4 stars into 5 stars. I am sharing your feedback with regards to the undo button with the team.

Zack from Security Innovation

Scratchpad is a LIFESAVER for Sales Reps

10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND to ANYONE who manages pipeline, contacts, leads or accounts as part of a sales organization.

Pros

Scratchpad connects directly to my SFDC instance and allows me to make real-time updates to my pipeline in seconds, something that took me hours in the past! There are also other SFDC tie-back features that I find indisposable such as Notes and Tasks, as well as Lead, Contact, and Account Management. They integrate with Google, so I can easily see my calendar and quickly navigate to my Gmail, Google Drive, and other things.

Cons

The only thing I could imagine as a downside would be the occasional disconnection between SFDC and Scratchpad. Still, as someone in the Cybersecurity industry, I know this is more of a security function than ease of use.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Zack!

Paweł from Deel

I wish I knew it earlier!

I love it! When you're having demos all day long, you don't have time to do all your admin work. With Scratchpad you can do it between your demos because you need no more than 2-3 minutes. I don't have to spend additional 30 minutes a day only to update my SFDC. On top of that, I have easy access to all my notes in one place, and I can push them all to SFDC directly from the notepad, I love it! Even if someone is reviewing my work, all my notes are always available even without having Scratchpad license, so your manager can always check what you've been doing with certain leads.

Pros

Scratchpad is the best way to access your SFDC, period. You don't have to open your clunky reports or add tasks from inside the opps or accounts. Scratchpad gives you your notes or pipeline immediately when you open a new tab, or it allows you to search through contacts with an easy extension available anywhere on the web. True gamechanger. Even after each email or call, you can immediately fill a box with additional information like "do not contact" or "no show" which allows you to mark a few accounts with certain filters within a minute.

Cons

If it would be possible to convert a lead to an opportunity, I wouldn't have to open SFDC at all, but I guess that's not the idea of this tool. Other than that, it's awesome!

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the feedback and great review, Paul!

Guillaume from VERKADA

Industry: Security and Investigations

Incredible system for maximizing rep productivity

It has been a game changer for us since we are a high volume high transaction business. Lots of deals and notes to stay on top of. Scratchpad helps our reps stay organized.

Pros

Solves several problems for us: manually updating tasks and pipeline in salesforce, staying organized and knowing what to do when, and manager visibility into deals. This is done in an extremely easy way in Scratchpad that saves our reps 1 hour per day at least

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I dislike about the software that I can think of. It gets better every week with new features too.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thanks, G! We appreciate you, brutha!!!

Cody from Milestone Systems

What will I do with all of my free time?

I went from managing a pipeline for hours at the beginning of the month to under 30 minutes to submit forecasts. The ability to edit and control my pipeline without having to click dozens of times in each opportunity has saved me an enormous amount of time and energy, and can help keep the data relevant so those relying on the information don't have to wait for an office day for update opportunities/forecasts.

Pros

Simplifies the process of adding new opportunities to Salesforce, making edits to (stage, amount, close date, etc), seeing my whole pipeline to understand my forecast, and adjust any projects I am working on in real-time within SF.

Cons

The reporting feature is not as robust as Salesforce, so doing custom reports and dashboards is still a Salesforce operation, but the raw data and making edits is infinitely easier in Scratchpad.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Cody. If there are some specific reporting features you would like to see, please drop them in the product wish list. We see you! :)

Drew from ObservePoint

Incredible if you want clean CRM Hygiene and want to save loads of time

Great. Saving tons of time. Getting clean updates and notes in Salesforce. I'm very satisifed. I have recommended it to several friends and colleagues.

Pros

Scratchpad makes it so easy to jot down daily updates in your CRM. We use Salesforce. I used to take notes in like 10 places and try and put them in Salesforce like once a week. Now I just straight do it with Scratchpad. So much time savings and effiencies. And I get complimented on my salesforce hygiene.

Cons

I think something I would add would maybe be like color filters. Kind of like red/yellow/green depending on how I set up the ranges. Kind of like google docs.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Hey Drew! Thank you so much for your review and great feedback of Scratchpad. We all appreciate you!

Fantastic productivity tool - the best I've come across

Organization can be challenging for me because I work with many accounts, and they are constantly changing. Scratchpad allows me to stay organized and methodical about my approach for each one.

Pros

I use scratchpad notes daily, and I love that I can attach them to an opportunity in Salesforce with ease. Because I work with 20-40 accounts a month, it's challenging to remember every conversation, so detailed notes are critical. Now I can easily pull up important information on each account, whether in Salesforce or Scratchpad. I am also a big fan of Scratchpad being immediately available each time I open a new tab.

Cons

I really can't think of anything. For my purposes, it works great.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you!

Abhishek from atSpoke

Great for notetaking, pipeline management, and as a "front-end" to Salesforce

Pros

Scratchpad reduces the amount of time I have to spend in Salesforce, and for anyone who has used Salesforce, we know how inefficient it can be to log notes, tasks, and update opportunities. I take notes during calls in Scratchpad's notetaker or directly into Salesforce fields that are synced in real-time with the CRM.

Cons

It took a short while to get used to the pipeline view because some fields weren't synced. That can be avoided if you have a Sales Ops team that does the setup for you. We're a small company and the AEs themselves did the setup.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Abhishek! We are grateful and humbled by your kind words and great feedback.

Caroline from Productboard

Make your AE life easier

There's no doubt that Salesforce is a powerful tool, Scratchpad just lets you access that power with less energy. It keeps me organized so I can spend more time selling and less time on Salesforce hygiene.

Pros

Scratchpad has been awesome for streamlining my day-to-day AE responsibilities. It houses all of my first-call notes, helps me track the next steps on opportunities so I can be sure to follow up in a timely fashion, and lets me update opportunities in seconds.

Cons

I wish there was a way to create a dashboard or reports in Scratchpad and additional formatting options in the notes section.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thanks, Caroline! What a great review. We appreciate you!

Kevin from Rho

Save time & money

love it; easy to use and get others to use; implementation was a breeze

Pros

easy to create reports and update command J function

Cons

cross-object reports are not possible at this time

Reasons for Choosing Scratchpad

cleaner interface, sales rep, and support

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Kevin! Thank you so much for this review. We appreciate you!

Frankie from Widen Enterprises

Great for easily creating SF reports and then editing them right in that report! (+more!)

It was so easy to get started in minutes creating reports and editing them. Every time I submitted a "wish" someone from scratchpad would get back to me instantly to talk about it or send me a little personalised video telling me I could already do what I was asking for! I use this software most days - the fact that it's a new browser window means it's just open immediately.

Pros

The UI is GREAT. It's so easy to create reports and once created, edit them instead of going into SF. As a CSM, I also LOVE the cmd+j functionality to be able to easily add contacts from Linkedin, my emails -basically anywhere on the web. I also love that there is a different lovely picture everyday that opens in your browser - and doesn't scream "I USE THIS SOFTWARE!!!" to clients when you share your screen! It's very subtle really.

Cons

I would like to be able to create multiple reports for accounts, contacts, opps etc. Currently, you can only create one of each (that I can see) and then you make quick edits to columns. I have not yet submitted this to Scratchpad as an idea though so I will!

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Frankie!

Patrick from UpKeep

Scratchpad makes updating Salesforce incredibly easy

Scratchpad has been the best company to work with - I have submitted many wishes, most of which have already come to fruition. Their support is unbelievably click to respond.

Pros

Their Scratchpad Command feature allows you to access any account or opportunity, from any website place across the web. It saves tons of time not having to weed through Salesforce to get to and update the record I need.

Cons

There is nothing I would change about Scratchpad. It's a brilliant tool.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

YES! Thank you again, Patrick. Love this review and we appreciate you!

Kirk from Awardco

So easy, yet so effective it will blow your mind

Amazing. The team will go above and beyond the call of duty. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been an absolute rockstar and so stoked to get to work with her.

Pros

I am able to very easily update all things Salesforce. From one single tab, I can update tasks, SFDC fields, forecasting, and take notes, without ever having to login to Salesforce. It's truly life-changing.

Cons

I can't force my team to use it - that's it. I wish they all started when first joining the company. The only bad thing is we didn't have it sooner.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Kirk!

Cornell from Transcend.io

Growth

Sales org demand rigorous Salesforce updates and organization. Odds are you have a team of talented sellers but maybe not all of them are the best at updates within your Salesforce instance. Scratchpad changes all of that. You can access everything through Chrome and simply open at a tab and edit anything in Salesforce. This cuts the time that your sales org spends logging in and out and waiting for Salesforce to load.

Pros

I love that Scratchpad is a Chrome extension and doesn't require any setup. It's a UI layer that sits on your Salesforce instance and executes any updates, new records, etc without actually having to log into Salesforce. This is huge as it saves people time and feeds all record changes into Salesforce instantly. It also populates reports from Salesforce and makes any data in Salesforce easy to find.

Cons

Honestly, nothing so far. Even custom fields from your SFDC layer populate into Scratchpad. There are some bugs here and there but they're addressed quickly and the feedback team takes these things into account quickly.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Cornell!

Danielle from Miro

Scratchpad is a GAMECHANGER

Great!

Pros

Scratchpad makes it easy for me to quickly update my pipeline and have it reflected in Salesforce. I also use it to organize my notes for all my deals, from initial call through close plans. The ability to tier notes keeps me on track and keeps my manager happy.

Cons

Nothing - the team at Scratchpad is constantly updating the tool and reaching out with new product enhancements.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Danielle! Wow, what an incredible review. Thank you so much for your support. Love this!

David from Samsara

Scratchpad Make The Worst Part of Sales Better

Pros

Updating my entire quarterly pipeline in 5 minutes. Not having to wait for 30 seconds between saving fields in like I do in SFDC

Cons

When I want to add notes I usually have to select the note field and then expand it because I add a lot of notes... That's the worst thing I could think of, that's how awesome this product is.

Reasons for Switching to Scratchpad

Easy of use. Time savings. To reduce frustration with using SFDC.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you David! This is incredible and we appreciate your feedback.

Helps me save time by avoiding Salesforce!

Fantastic, I recommend to all

Pros

Scratchpad is incredibly easy to use and it syncs with salesforce in real-time. I use SP to manage account Notes, Tasks, and Pipeline manage on a daily basis. Their latest functionality, called control-J allow you to access and update your salesforce records from ANY tab. Incredbily convient

Cons

There are still some functions that require me to go into Salesforce

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for this review and your feedback. We appreciate you!

David from Nitro Software Inc

Super easy to set up and use - huge time saver!

Pros

It's really easy to set up and use. I love the minimalist interface and the ability to customize almost everything. Really helpful for sales reps trying to update salesforce faster to free up time that could be used on driving the sale.

Cons

It might take a little bit to get set up at first and customize everything to fit your specific needs but then it's set it and forget it.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the feedback and great review, David. We appreciate you!

Jensen from Atlassian

Makes Salesforce Tolerable

Pros

ease of use, speed of integration, simple set up, interactions with support/product team

Cons

none -- Scratchpad does everything I want it to. Anytime I do have a feature request, they have been responsive and typically build it it quickly

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Jensen. We appreciate your review and support.

Chatch R. from Adobe

Less Time Updating Salesforce

Pros

I love how I can update things in Salesforce without having to go into Salesforce. Our CRM is pretty complex and slow, updating takes forever. I can move a lot quicker and be more agile in my day.

Cons

I wish I could see more fields from my CRM in Scratchpad and more objects so I can make views for things like Cases.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Hey Chatch! Your input is very helpful. We will be in touch for sure. Thank you very much for your review and kind words.

Ben from Brex

Highly Reccomend

It is great! Everyone uses. It is easy to adopt. Teams are using the new features to assist with prospecting. We will never not use Scratchpad.

Pros

Pipeline Hygiene is so important but also takes time. Scratchpad makes it so there is no excuse to be organized.

Cons

Very easy to set up. There are some mapping issues but the support team fixes them extremely quickly. There are no cons to this solution in my book!

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Ben! Appreciate you and your support.

Joseph from Tonic

must have sales tool

it's been pure bliss. i've brought my exec team and fellow sales savages on to scratchpad. it's the best, no other way to put it.

Pros

Imagine sfdc if they actually built features for modern sales people. easy to use, integrates with your note pad, and quick to add new features.

Cons

it's a small, growing company so you're going to run into challenges working with startups. the value of the app vastly outweighs any challenges ive had thus far.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Hey Joseph! Thanks so much for the great review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help and if you have any issues that we can help resolve. Thanks a million!

Sergio from Lever

Best sales tool to date!

Pros

The ease of use when it comes to working with Salesforce! I used to hate spending so much time in salesforce and Scratchpad literally came in and saved the day. Flipping opportunities has never been easier with the tiles that our organization has set up.

Cons

Nothing as of right now, the software is really amazing!

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Wow, Sergio! Thank you for your review. You are too kind. We appreciate your support!

Scratchpad is a real timesaver!

Pros

I'm able to update my SalesForce pipeline very efficiently.

Cons

Some of the configurable features are not super-intuitive but the Scratchpad support staff's proactive and excellent help more than compensates.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your input. If there is anything we can do to help or learn from the things that don't seem intuitive we'd love to hear from you. Please let us know. Thanks!

Mike from User Interviews

Buy this for your reps, yesterday

Updating my pipeline used to take up to 4 hours each Monday in addition to each update I would make with calls and emails that needed to be logged in Salesforce. This now takes me less than 30 minutes on Monday before our pipeline review and keeps me and my teammates much more on top of tasks and logging interactions with deals.

Pros

This tool saves an incredible amount of time in my day to day in managing my pipeline and updating what's going on with deals.

Cons

Nothing I can think of - maybe having a mobile app?

Response from Scratchpad

Replied June 2021

Thanks again, Mike! Great feedback and review. We appreciate it!

Emily from Welcome

Makes AE life 10x easier

I started using Scratchpad because I needed a way to stay organized and keep Salesforce clean for sales management. Salesforce updates were taking me hours each week and it still wasn't staying super clean - things change quick! Now, I'm able to make 1-2 second updates to my opportunities using Scratchpad and can do so right after calls. I no longer need to time block an hour a day to update my pipeline.

Pros

It actually makes me want to update my SFDC data :) I've gone from weekly updates to daily, my VP Sales no longer has to remind me to keep things clean and I'm able to stay way more on top of my deals.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet! It's been great to use so far.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Emily! This is incredible. Thank you so much for your support!

Sam from Autodesk

Account Executive

Easy to adopt, only take 10-15mins to learn its capabilities.

Pros

Its ease of use and its simplicity. The UI is not cluttered, and customizable to only show what's important to me. It really helps me to organize my thoughts and bring multiple tabs, and reports into one view, making everything more streamlined. For Anyone using Salesforce on a day to day, Scratchpad is essential

Cons

Looking forward to integration with outlook

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you for the great review, Sam! We appreciate you and team Autodesk!

JOHN from Lacework

Makes my life easier

Love it - great product. Puts time back in my day and I update my crm records much more regularly than I would w/o it

Pros

It allows me to update SFDC much quicker than I ever have before, It allows me to eliminate the use of spreadsheets for territory management and input my entries directly into scratchpad/sfdc. Also it is super helpful for not taking

Cons

It doesnt tell you if you arent logged onto sales force so something I make entries that arent recorded

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thanks so much, John. We appreciate you!

Elizabeth from River Capital Finance LLC

Save Time, Keep Data Updated, Amazing Customer Service

Saving time and getting complete data into Salesforce has been the greatest benefit to our organization. Scratchpad has solved an inefficiency that we did not even realize we had.

Pros

The pipeline grids are the most helpful feature in updating multiple accounts, contacts, and opportunities quickly. The layout is similar to using an Excel spreadsheet and autosaves the data automatically. The templates are very helpful for my team as they provide a focused view to complete only the fields that are needed for the specific task at hand. This has increased compliance in getting data into Salesforce.

Cons

Updates and new functionality are being developed constantly - if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see in Scratchpad, their amazing team is open to your suggestions!

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Wow, Elizabeth. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you!

Game changer for Salesforce admin duties. Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to toggle between different salesforce fields that need to be changed. Notes sync seamlessly into the various fields when linked.

Cons

Support & updates at times don't always happen right away, but the time is always attentive and looking to help/solve any problems that may come up.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

David from Podium

Terrific and useful

Pros

Integrates with Salesforce very efficiently. Very easy to use and recommend it to everyone!

Cons

There are some features I wish were available to individual contributors but they would prefer that goes to a paid version through management.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much, David. We appreciate you and your feedback!

Clayton from Segment

Scratchpad Saves Me Multiple Hours Per Week!

Pros

Scratchpad is a fantastic tool that helps me save hours vs. using Salesforce alone every week. It lets me keep my opportunities up to date, run easy reports and make my life better as a sales rep. I'm happy we decided to invest in it.

Cons

The only thing that makes Scratchpad difficult is sometimes we have custom fields that need to be updated according to our specific org and they can be a little tricky to manage at times.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Thank you, Clayton!

Scott from Adobe

Want time back in your day?

Have had an amazing experience because it's so easy to plan out deals and make proper updates for forecasting.

Pros

The ability to use Scratchpad to make updates to SFDC that would normally take hours - take minutes.

Cons

More internal than anything - but too much red tape or order of operations when updating certain fields.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Scott, thank you for the review. If there are opportunities to work with you and your team to help cut through some of that red tape, we are here to help. We will reach out!

Colin from Brazen

Game Changer

The training process was awesome and our account rep is amazing. Once the sales team update their SF opportunities once with Scratchpad, it was game over with going back to the old way.

Pros

How easy it is to update all of your opportunities without having to open 20 different salesforce tabs. Clean and easy.

Cons

None at this time. They seem to be constantly developing and seeking customer feedback.

Response from Scratchpad

Replied May 2021

Colin - Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate you!