Browse Volley Reviews

Andrey from Weberlo

Good UI/UX, missing a few features

I think the process with volley could still be improved, but the software overall is nice

Pros

The UI/UX is very good and pleasant to use.

Cons

Missing the feature to organize and easily share results (send links)

Reasons for Choosing Volley

I wanted to test all options before choosing, ended up with Markup Hero even though Volley has some features that I did like more. Just the flow with Markup Hero is easier.

Ben from Bentrix

The best collaborative software for webdesigners I have seen!

Volley takes my WordPress website design business and maintenance services to a whole new level of professionality.

Pros

Volley makes it extremely easy to take a screenshot of something on the internet and leave a comment for discussion. It can be an issue on a site I'm developing for a customer, an issue after website updates for my care plan customers or something a customer likes on another site that they would like implemented on theirs. And the best thing is that Volley is just getting better and better with more features. The authors are super easy to reach out to and the public roadmap is really worked on and you can leave suggestions there.

Cons

It can be a little bit difficult for users to start using the first time and also everything is in English and not translated to Swedish.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

The price point was much better but more importantly, no WordPress plugin is necessary. Volley works for all sites, even ones you do not have control over.

Useful tool annotating websites with quick back and forth team feedback

With Volley, we found an easy way to write on top of the webpages and accelerate feedback between developers, clients, and designers.

Pros

Volley is useful for marking up websites to give quick feedback on design, UI, site navigation, and functionality, all with the best visual cue that is annotating over the real product.

Cons

I was reluctant to try Volley at first because when my development partner pointed me to their home page and what I saw put me instantly away from trying it, an ugly designed site with super cluttered home page using terrible fonts. I thought if this is the way they present themselves, and if the site is so badly designed, why would the product design be better. So, after his reiterative insistence, I agreed in trying it and must say we are finding it useful.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

Because even though Volley is expensive, it is not such over the top expensive as Pastel.

Reasons for Switching to Volley

We were using Pastel https://www.usepastel.com/ which has a better UI and overall design but we moved because it was too expensive.

Travis from Marketing & Advertising

So easy and so much more efficient!

So we made the decision to try Volley after struggling with an inefficient workflow for review and critique, as well as client design requests. We implemented this tool into our workflow and it has made life so much easier. We now use it for every project!

Pros

This has made our workflow for design review and client change requests a breeze! We are no longer bogged down by emails that are wordy and yet still do not paint the proper picture of a change. This allows a very precise way for the client or reviewer to take a snapshot of the area and mark it up with feedback.

Cons

The only thing I think that may be an issue for certain clients is the chrome requirement, but otherwise I love it.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

I chose Volley because it was a cinch to get my clients integrated and the features were just exactly what I needed for my business, without breaking the bank.

Ben from Bakehouse Studio

A powerful design feedback tool

Really good, there are a few client feedback tools in the space and really Volley is the simplest to use. I'm happy with Volley as is, and with forthcoming developments I expect it to become an ever more capable tool.

Pros

Simple solution to getting in browser feedback from clients on webdesign, UX and UI

Cons

Currently, the app uses a chrome extension, this creates a point of friction/resistance for users. Volley are working on a completely browser-based "widget" to solve this issue. At which stage Volley will be even more awesome.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

Good price point, meets my needs completely - happy with Volley.

Amy from Amy Highland Design

Great software but doesn't stand out too much from other solutions (Zeplin, Invision and evrybo)

Definitely good, but nothing that stood out from other software. I have seen a very very startup company who offered a similar collaboration tool who had inbuilt ability to 'send for sign off' from the client and get client to check boxes to approve content, design and responsive. The company who did this (Share With Clients) is unfortunately not able to keep up with my other needs - the ability to tab between screens and Flexi width + height. However this element felt like it had massive potential

Pros

I like being able to mark comments as resolved - as a designer this is crucial when you have a list of 100 tasks on design boards to run through. The ability to attach images in comments isn't something I've seen before and was what really persuaded me to try out the software

Cons

The draw functionality - not sure it's needed. I think the ability to reply to comments with mockups is great and is more a priority. I've really enjoyed using this during the trial however couldn't justify the price.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

Cheaper, more integrated with my software and process

Serita from Be Nameless LLC

Must Have Workflow Product

Pros

Volly makes it extremely easy to monitor and request specific feedback virtually.

Cons

I'd love if in the future I could use this product for video content reviews. It would indeed be a game-changer .

Reasons for Switching to Volley

I didn't really like the program but since a client recommended it and I had no alternative I stuck with it.. I now use Volly and Niftypm to manage project reviews

Lucia from Brandfolder

Game changing during COVID

Pros

I love using Volley as a collaboration tool with front-end engineers and UI/UX developers at my organization. Our product is very robust and enterprise, and Volley allows me to identify areas in our platform that need fixing, and screenshots the browser window letting my developers know exactly where they can find the issue. It creates a great backlog of design items they can get to when they have time. It's also very beneficial when we're working on building a feature, as a way to capture design QA.

Cons

My only complaint is that I feel like I have to continually sign in because it keeps logging me out.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

We're so appriciative of your review Lucia Im overjoyed to hear that Volley has been helpful for you during this time where remote work is the norm. Sounds like you are using Voley in every single way in which it was designed to be use. You are a star player :) Have a wonderful day.

Tom from BrandDad Digital

Simple to use and does exactly what it's supposed to!

Pros

Volley has made our website feedback and revision requests much simpler. It's incredibly easy to use and has a clean and simple UI which adds to that easy to use feeling. The first client we had utilize it, I wasn't sure how it was going to go but he even called (unprompted) to comment how Volley was a "cool little tool" and made his feedback much simpler.

Cons

They're a growing company, so some features are still in the works. While it was easy for clients to use, they still had to create an account and install a Chrome extension. They also now receive emails from Volley such as feature updates, etc. which is a little frustrating as most of these are one-time users. This should be getting resolved soon though as I believe white-label is on the way at the time of this rev iew.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your review Tom The story about your client calling up made my morning! Really neat to hear. In regards to clients still recieving emails, this is a good point, we're looking into adding a checkbox when signing up to opt in to updates, especially for anyone invited to colloborate. The last thing we want is for Volley to feel spammy. Maybe something like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/208sj8cy05u8pft/mock.png?dl=0 Also, youre right! Embedable widget is coming. Here's a video showing the UX https://www.loom.com/share/d0e07e35031e4875aa56de7b720a6467 We cant wait to share this with all of you.

adrian from arcadia.brands

A must-have tool for every web designer

Pros

Volley is easier to use, faster and more stable than other software I have used.

Cons

On-boarding instructions for clients could be improved.

Reasons for Switching to Volley

Volley is faster, more stable and easier to use.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the feedback Adrian Stability is mportant to us and we're glad it is resonating with you. In regards to client onboarding, we agree. We're currently working on a page that you can send your clients that will explain in detail how to use Volley :) Have a wonderful day!

Edison from Imagina la WEB

Excellent product for customer corrections

my way of working with this application is that I create a project for each website of my clients. and I add my clients as collaborators of only that project. Therefore, from the chrome extension, only the project that was given permission appears. This is an incredibly fast and efficient way for my clients to request changes to their websites.

Pros

I like that it has just enough for my clients to send their website comments and corrections, and that someone on my team can review it. it is simple, with private spaces and does not need a learning curve.

Cons

Before, the con was that they did not have notifications when users made notes, therefore I did not know if news from my users had arrived. This was corrected a few months ago, so he no longer has points against. they fixed their faults quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

I use markup.io a lot but it does not take screenshots but loads the website live, therefore, if a change is made on the website then the bookmark positions are off as some content changed position. These are not very useful on sites with a lot of changes. The volley application works based on screenshots, it saves that moment in which the user requested the modification. therefore, I see exactly what change it requires regardless of whether the client made any other changes to their website later.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your review Edison, We're so happy you are enjoying Volley. We feel our screenshot UX is a key diferentator for us and it's fantastic to hear that it's also a plus for you.

Our project management becomes way too easier when we started using Volley.

We used volley for our developer team and it works like a charm for them when it comes to deal with the feedbacks of clients, previously the software manager use to be the bridge of communication between developer team and clients now volley is doing it amazing, it also helped us to collaborate on the project and making screenshots and resolving issues, it was a good experience using volley.

Pros

One of the best advantages of using volley is that now clients can provide their feedback while our developer team is working on a project, Now clients can see their website and write what changes they need into particular section and provide their feedback, which is best for the project completion and also it helps us to further wasting time while making changes after the work is done. volley can be integrated to trello which makes us best for our team to work. we can also collaborate using volley.

Cons

There is no cons of using volley for me as based on my experience this programs is easy and comes with lots of features but we will expect more if they provide. overall not faced any issue while using volley.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

We're so happy to hear that Volley has saved you time and that it has been working well for you and your team. We are indeed planning to launch some exciting new features in the coming months! Here's a link to our product roadmap where you can see what's coming, vote on ideas and even suggest anything you'd like us to build. I read each submission personally :) https://app.productstash.io/roadmaps/5f9325ec9b327f002fa32b3d/public

Michelle from Ready Set Rocket

Great in concept! Could use some more features

Generally positive, really nice to have the added visual element, but the lack of functionality for ticket organization and tracking is a big setback to me. We traditionally use Trello and tried out Volley for a specific project because the dev team already used it. I think in the future I would stick with trello just because it's much easier to organize.

Pros

I love that the tickets automatically generate a screenshot of the issue and link to that page of the site. I also like that you can draw, attach files, and comment anywhere on the screen.

Cons

One issue for me is the lack of organizational options and ticket management beyond "resolved" and "unresolved." I think there's a functional need to add categorization options so that tickets can be files as to do, in progress, ready for QA, opened, etc. Also, it would be nice if there was tagging and search functionality in the tickets aside from viewing them either oldest or newest first. It would make it much easier to keep track of the tickets

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for the detailed review, Michelle. We're happy to hear you are enjoying Volley's core functionality. I love your thoughts about note labels. This is definatley something we plan to explore and a natural next step in terms of features :) Happy Volleying!

Piotr from Surmacki&Co.Ltd.

Great tool for managing website development

Great tool if you build webpages, funnels or landing pages for your online campaigns.

Pros

Everything related to changes to the website in one place. You can gather not only website amendments but also inspirations as it's possible to take screenshots with remarks from other webpages.

Cons

There are some times performance issues especially when you try to draw something on the webpage. It's a little bit too complicated to get remarks on mobile webpages - you have to enter developer mode in Chrome and change the view to mobile - the screenshots are bit large then. Volley could make it bit easier but they are developing the product systematically so I hope it will be possible soon.

Reasons for Switching to Volley

Bounceapp is a very simple tool without possibility to record changes as a to-do list.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for th ereview Piotr, We're glad to hear Volley is working for your current feedback process and inspiration curation. Great point about mobile. We are currently looking into a few ways this can be improved such as a "mobile" and "tablet" view that's accessable right in the extension!

Samuel from CRO Gurus

A handy little app to communicate website change requests

We were looking for a simple app that we and the developers could use to easily communicate change requests and to quickly input these into our project management system. Volley fit this need very well since we were able to do this in a straightforward manner.

Pros

We like that it doesn't try to be a million different things. Also since we are working with a lot of freelance developers, and the ease of use is very much appreciated. It is very much like commenting on a Google Doc.

Cons

It is very limiting to only support Jira and Trello for now. We would love to see an Asana integration as well soon.

Pricing

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Samuel, As a UX designer myself, I've worked very hard to ensure that the user expierence of Volley is clean and simple. I'm so happy to hear this is resonating with you and your team. More integrtions are indeed on the way in 2021! We're looking into Asana, Zapier, Monday, Slack and others.

Vivek from Nameid Link

Industry: Graphic Design

Less bottleneck in our design process with Volley

Pros

Our team was using various methods including sharing screenshots over emails. With Volley this process has been way more easier and enjoyable. We can easily track what needs to be done and mark it complete inside the app. Our team can now add notes and reply to them within the app without searching for email thread.

Cons

Currently there is no way of giving feedback without installing the google chrome extension. Sometimes we need to share the design with clients for further inputs and hard to explain to them that they need to download and install something to their browser to actually give feedback. But they say volley team is working on it. Once done it would be easier for guests to give feedback.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Vivek, We're happy to hear Volley has made your feedback process easier. We are indeed working on a very simle way to collect feedback without the need for the extension and we can't wait to realease it for all of you!

Mohammad from Sparrow Marketing

Volley Review

I like the idea that Volley is based on, the collaboration and sharing feedbacks is much quicker and easier, especially on platforms that there is no feature for that or it's poor if exists, and I think Volley has this potential to be much better than this.

Pros

The thing I was really enjoyed using Volley was the process of using it through it's add-on. It was a quick and efficient way to receive feedback on my designs and also It was very easy for our product manager as well so he don't have to screen shot and crop the screen to write his feedback, specially on designs that was on the Webflow.

Cons

The collaboration on Volley was a bit disappointing, the first time that my manager gave me feedback I asked him a question about that feedback and expected his answer but never received, then after that i realized that I won't be notified through email for the messages that I or him may miss on the project. So this time I went and asked my question on Slack to get his answer.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

My manager purchased Volley and invited me, so I wasn't the decision maker.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for the review Mohammad. Especially as a someone who was added as a colloborator by another. Your thoughts and feedback are extreamly valuable. We're glad you found th eoverall process easy. In response to your colloboration comments, thanks for the feedback. We recently added a notifications center which will ensure that your fellow colloborators recieve email notifications when you leave feedback from now on :) You can read more about the newly launched notifications feature here: https://meetvolley.com/blog/new-feature-email-notifications/

Chirag from Awaken Internet Marketing

Industry: Online Media

Effortless interaction with Team

Volley is great tool and it is saving our precious time in conveying the design / development feedback to development team.

Pros

the integration part is the best. I can send each note to Trello where my designer / developer can view the notes and work accordingly.

Cons

All notes should be exported in form of PDF.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Chirag, We're so happy you are enjoying the integrations feature. I agree, PDF would be extreamly nice. We plan to look into this.

Andreas from GOERING GmbH

This tool saving me 5h time every week

Pros

It is allways ready exactly at the moment you need it. At the moment you want to report an error, show your subworkers, developers, designers etc. what you see and link everything together. Instead to take screenshots, open email paste in use some additional software to mark items etc. This all is in one tool together with kind of chat/commenting system behind.

Cons

I am looking for a way to use it for regular work/maintenance. Already have given that to the ideas and hope it will be on the roadmap soon.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Andreas, We're happy that Volley is saving you tons of time every day. We appriciate that you have made a request on our product roadmap. I can confirm that we have recieved it and are planning to explore. Have a wonderful day!

Luke from Dayspring construction

The best thing i have ever worked with.

Pros

How easy it is to work with and specially being the 1st time ever using the product went smoothly.

Cons

Nothing it was terrific. There is no cons it's just terrific and easy to use.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for your review, Luke. We're so happy that getting started with Volley was easy for you. We've worked hard to make the onboarding as seamless as possible.

Rob from White Stores Ltd

Very handy tool

Volley has definitely allowed us to streamline the development of our website and we will now consider the tool in other aspects on future projects.

Pros

Volley has been well thought out with regards to its functionality and simplicity of use. I've personally implemented Volley as a way to report bugs and styling issues in a beta website that I'm outsourcing. Volley allows me to pin the issues on the staging site to give feedback to my developers for changes needed.

Cons

It would be handy if Volley also included the URL of the specific webpage that I'm on when capturing a screenshot. As a workaround, I just copy the URL and paste it at the bottom of my comment but it'd be neat to have an "Include URL" tickbox.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for the review Rob. I'm excited to let you know that we actually do include the URL from the webpage where your note was capturred. You can click "Details" just below the note text to see the URL. Here's a quick video explaining: https://www.loom.com/share/6de124ec4bb84be3b58c36e166b59a80 Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Paul from Silverstripe

Easy to use and get participation from others

Reduction with the time it takes to review interfaces, allows us to action issues faster too.

Pros

Simple, it doesn't try to do too many things. The free tier is great to try it out. I found it better value than other similar tools if you just need the basics.

Cons

The ability to upload additional screenshots to a message thread to visually show changes or related changes.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

Simple, and easier for the people you are sharing with to contribute.

Reasons for Switching to Volley

Volley's free tier was all I needed for the time being. When bigger more complex UI's or bigger teams involved I might re-consider.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Hi Paul, thanks so much for the review. We're excitid that Volley is fitting the bill for Silverstripe. In regards to your note about adding attachments to a thread, we actually do support this! You can even paste in attachments from design tools like SKETCH and Adobe XD. Here's a quick video I made for you explaining: https://www.loom.com/share/0d5e94351cec450598054d3838d08ccf

Mathias from Denti ApS

A huge timesaver

I am a huge fan of this tool - and so are my developers. Compared to our old workflow, where I was manually adding my notes on screenshots in Photoshop, before uploading them as comments in Jira, Volley let me create feedback of the same quality in a matter of seconds.

Pros

I like the fact that Volley is extremely easy to use and save me a ton of time when giving feedback to our frontend developers.

Cons

The extension requires you to re-login quite often, which is a bit cumbersome since my password manager doesn't work with the Chrome extension.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

Out of the box solution for webdesigners and collaborative work

Very happy with it, it helped us to gather feedback from projects in a more organized manner.

Pros

This is an out of the box solution to improve your workflow with partners and clients from day 1. If you design websites for a living or do some kind of visual work that needs feedback from partners or clients, you need this tool. It's very easy to use, and it will allow you to gather quick feedback about projects , annotations, and visual feedback in any site. Really easy to use tool, better than Userback in my opinion.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like in this app, it's really simple to use and it improved our workflow.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Leonardo, We're so happy to have you as a member of the Volley family and to hear that Volley is working well for you. If you ever need anything at all don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at alex@meetvolley.com.

John from The John Webster

This software saves numerous emails

The software does exactly what it purports to do. It doesn't have any unnecessary features that bog down the product. It has changed the way I manage the deployment of websites.

Pros

I like that I can clearly understand changes from my clients and track the completion of those changes.

Cons

I wish there were a way in Volley to organize comments and changes by URL.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

I had not considered this type of product but I saw the App Sumo deal and decided to give it a try.

Laura from PetroPages Industrial Marketing

Timesaver

Using Volley significantly reduces the amount of time and confusion when communicating changes from my clients to the development team!

Pros

The ability to make comments on the functional website is beyond amazing and such a timesaver in relaying changes from my client to the development team. The new feature of allowing screenshots to be pasted into the comment is very nice because I can screenshot how I am seeing it on my end due to differences in screen size/resolution and paste it with the comment.

Cons

Sometimes when there is a pop out menu / overlay when you go to make a comment it closes the pop out and I am unable to make a comment on it so I have to make a comment on the button to pop out.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Laura, We're happy Volley is saving you time. Great catch re the popups, we'll look into this right away.

Mike from Design

Game Changer

Pros

This has made it so much easier to keep projects streamlined and on time. It has been a game changer when it comes to keeping everyone on the same page. Don't know how I managed without it and now use it on all projects.

Cons

A bit tricky getting clients to install the browser plugin and would be better if they did not have to setup their own account (which is free) My understanding is that these changes are on their way :-)

Jacob from SIGMA Equipment

Industry: Industrial Automation

Volley is a great way to visually communicate with a team.

This application allows our team to communicate about website changes without the need for an in-person meeting. It also eliminates the need for multiple screen-shot images which can be cumbersome when attempting to comment on multiple elements of our website.

Pros

I like the built-in arrows and drawing tools. Using Volley's drag and drop arrows is much more precise than drawing a scribbly arrow on a screenshot in MS Paint.

Cons

Getting started took me a few minutes to figure out, but after watching the video I was able to get going.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for th ereview Jacob, We're happy to hear thet you are enjoying the draw tools. Sometimes a comment just wont cut it :)

Joan from restartsweb

Industry: Program Development

Muy útil para gestionar modificaciones en webs en equipos de desarrollo

Pros

Lo que más me ha gustado del software es que en pocos minutos puedo añadir todas los puntos a revisar y evito tener que enviar largos e-mails con explicaciones y capturas de pantalla.

Cons

En el momento de empezar a utilizar el software había algunas funciones como eliminar puntos a revisar que no estaban implementadas, pero ya lo han añadido y constantemente están añadiendo nuevas funcionalidades.

Anthony from Ant Clark Tattoos

Industry: Cosmetics

Worked great for setting up my website

Pros

My employees could communicate about the changes they needed to make easily and quickly.

Cons

There were too many email notifications.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for the review Anthony We're thrilled that Volley is streamlining your communication process. In regards to the notifications, you can visit the "Notifications" tab in your settings to configure the notifications how you like. Hopefully this is helpful and we'll continue to dial in the email frequency. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Kagan from Peopleiot

Best Product

Best, easy ans useful

Pros

I have used it and this perfect. Maybe again you can sell it from appsumo:) My friends wants to buy it.

Cons

Nothing. But you can make it a little bit cheaper:)

Bryan from GoGoBeach

Great Product, Excited to see its future

Pros

Streamlines design process in a new approach

Cons

This is a new product to the game. Designers will be skeptical of completely switching to using it full time if it's uncertain how long it will be around.

Volleys chrome extension

Manolis from Vivid Vibes

A trustworthy tool, a timesaver

Very satisfied so far

Pros

Easy too use with more than enough features to get effortless feedback on designs. It’s has helped us speed up our client sign off processes.

Cons

We would like to have a safari add on to be able to use it

campbell from highlands2hammocks

Does a good job

easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive for design.

Cons

not much. I liked most of the features..

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the kind words about Volley Campbell!

Ishan from Inklik.com

Really improves the workflow

It has really improved our workflow. Highly recommended.

Pros

Volley is as easy as it gets. One click and you can give the feedback. No need to capture screenshots and then writing on top of screenshots, Volley just works.

Cons

I wish it showed on the page all the feedback that's already given; for that we need to go to Volley dashboard.

Khaled from NVRE

Useful way to provide website feedback

Overall my experience with Volley is positive, I enjoy using it.

Pros

I enjoy using Volley for website feedback as the team works on new landing pages. It helps to keep the feedback right on the page without using other applications like screen capture software

Cons

It could be improved by having integrations with Zapier and Asana.

Cory from Market My Market

Has Potential But Not Good for Big Projects

Pros

Easy to use, anyone can hop on and start assigning tickets

Cons

Lacks any type of organization features. When you have projects with more than 20 tickets, there is no way to sort items such as priority, pending, ready for review. Becomes hard to manage large volumes of tickets

The screenshot feature

Matthew from Sapphire Wolf

One of the easiest collaborative solutions on the market

Pros

The UI and UX of Volley is among the absolute best. The attention to detail is outstanding and you can tell they take themselves and their product very seriously. That pours into the product itself. It's extremely easy to use, very intuitive, and a massive time saver. The ability to allow clients and team members to quickly mark up a project and provide feedback as seamlessly as Volley has only increased my authority in the space.

Cons

This is a bit cliche, but not many really. I wish there were a few more options regarding the tools available to provide feedback and annotation, but that's really it, the actual platform is amazing.

Leonardo from Wolff Consulting

Easy to use tool that you need!

Pros

If you do some form of design for clients, you need this tool. Volley is super easy to use, and will empower you with the capability to share feedback between and your clients easily. The problem with most tools like Volley, is that they require some back and forth, sometimes plugins, and things that will make harder for the stakeholders to actually use the tool. Just get this, it's cheap and easy to use

Cons

Can't say anything negative about it, we found out that the app is really easy to use and accomplishes what we need for our workflow.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Leonardo, We're so happy to hear that Volley has been a good fit for your current workflow.

Jozsef from FSB Technology

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

The best design review tool I've used

Really positive, I've been enjoying using it. I look forward to the new versions and features of this software.

Pros

Reviewing live sites and apps has been a challenging task but with Volley, we've been able to simplify the process and give direct and accurate feedback to our developers.

Cons

Reviewing mobile websites (device emulation in Chrome) on a desktop device is a bit cumbersome due to the positioning of the popup overlay. I wish there was a basic shape draw tool (along with the hand draw tool) to be able to hand off more precise review documents. Also, the ability to create groups/folders of projects would make our dashboard more organized and easy to follow.

Chava from Gallop Branding

Website editing made easy!

Pros

Volley was a dream come true for me as a copywriter. Toggling back and forth between the current version of the copy and my edits/suggestions became a thing of the past. Thanks to Volley, I could quickly and easily scroll through the pages in progress and suggest changes. What a time saver and headache reducer!

Cons

Of course, as with every new software, there's always a learning curve. But I'm confident that this tool will prove itself as having been worth my while.

Herman from MDS Nederland

Nice to play with Volley

Some customers communicate with a lot of emails without any structure. With Volley it's more structured and also easy for customer to see the status of open items.

Pros

I before used MarkUp, but that is quit slow and often it didn't work nice.

Cons

Login when using a passwordmanager in your browser it will show the password of the website you are working on instead of the password of Volley.

Reasons for Choosing Volley

Easier to work with and it's faster

Reasons for Switching to Volley

I worked with some projects with MarkUp, but than I saw Volley on AppSumo. So I bought it and it's better.

Max from RebelFish Local

Haven't used it a ton, but really enjoy using it when I do

Overall, Volley has been great. Like I said we've had limited experience using it, but those few times we've used it have been excellent. I'd definitely recommend it on forums or social media I post on if I ever see anyone needing this sort of service.

Pros

I like the commenting feature where it takes screenshots of the pages and my boss can leave me feedback / comments / changes that need to be made when we are building out websites. That way he can show me directly on the page what needs to be changed, and once it's done I just mark it complete. It helps us stay organized and makes sure I complete the tasks that need to be done.

Cons

We've only used Volley on 4-5 website builds so far, but in that limited experience with it, I personally haven't found any cons about it. Everything works well for the needs we use it for!

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Max, Sounds like your team is using Volley to do exactly what we created it for! If you ever have any questions or needs, feel free to reach out to me directly at alex@meetvolley.com anytime day or night.

Vanessa from Fifth Story

Great for proofing websites

Pros

I liked that I was able to make edits directly on the webpage. Before I used to have to make PDFs of a page and make edits there, which was very time-consuming.

Cons

I didn't like that you couldn't go to a page and see all the sticky notes at one time. Navigating through the list on Volley is a bit confusing.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks for the review Vanessa Happy to hear that Volley has replaced the document method of website QA. I used to do it the same way and it was a nightmare. Things would end up so scattered. Love your idea of seeing (and maybe even editing) existing notes while commenting. This is something we plan to look into. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback and happy Volleying!

Chase from Market My Market

Amazing Product

Pros

Takes the guess work out of QA for web builds for our team

Cons

No complaints so far keep up the great work

Needed more visualization

Fifa from FeiModern Creative Studio

This is such a fantastic tool I'd highly recommend for all web designers!

Volley has helped me eliminate a lot of the back-and-forth between my clients and facilitates the process of revisions and feedback needed to make the project a success. I'm just so happy that a tool like this exists!

Pros

I absolutely LOVE that there is a tool like this to help facilitate the feedback process with all of my client's designs. It's super easy to teach my clients how to use it and seamlessly integrates into my business process. I really love that it creates a sort of a to-do list of different revision requests that my clients want me to make.

Cons

If there was a feature to zoom in on images, that would be very helpful.

Timur from Sports Virtuoso

Easy-to-use tool to comment on your webpages

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and is always there to help in case you have any questions.

Pros

No learning curve. Just install a Chrome extension and comment on any webpage. You can easily create a project right from the Chrome extension or add to the existing one. Then, your teammates can join in and you can continue the conversation in the Volley App. Very easy to use and get an instant feedback on any element of your webpage.

Cons

It's really designed for webpages only. If you need to collaborate on images, you need to upload them to GD or other online doc first to get a URL.

Lukasz from GravityOwl

Simple and does the job!

Pros

Fantastic App. Really easy way to communicate website changes with clients. I love the fact that you can leave comments directly on the live site. Resolving comments of a project is simple and intuitive as well.

Cons

The only con is that there is no white label option and no embeddable widget yet, but this will be added soon and then it will be ideal.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the review Lukasz. We're happy to hear you are finding Volley intuitive. Yep! Embedable widget is coming very soon and we cant wait to share it with all of you :)

Nicole from WhatArmy

Makes QC So Easy!

Pros

I love how easy Volley is to use. Our team is easily able to convey website edits that are needed to the development team. We were previously using Google Sheets to track edits and added screenshots, but with Volley it makes it so much easier to list and point out changes needed.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I don't like.

Response from Volley

Replied February 2021

Thanks so much for the review, Nicole. We're so happy to hear that Volley has made it quicker for you to convey website changes to your team. This is exactly what we designed Volley to do :)

Usman from Upwrok

The overall experience is good

Pros

I like almost every feature. It's easy to use and easy to navigate. I am using this as a user and with my client to keep him updated on projects I am working on.

Cons

The user interface will be needs some cool and attractive color scheming other than that its fine.