Browse WordPerfect Office Reviews

Victor from Ministerio Poder Popular para Hábitat y Vivienda

WordPerfect...The best word processor, where you can maneuver the old or modern style

The biggest benefit offered by WordPerfect is the elimination of errors in the heavier documents, which in opportunities can be lost in other tools for the same market. in my experience WordPerfect helped me minimize work hours in the process of editing and controlling sequences of tables, images, figures, maps and other additional files of the printed work

Pros

In many cases, word processors generate errors due to their lack of compatibility with the regulations that must be applied to research documents. APA, Gost, ISO, Harvard standards, among others, come to complicate the completion of a work with more than 3000 thousand pages that include tables, graphics, images, appointments. Corel WordPerfect considers and shows the handling of this type of complications in a fluid way, in my experience I changed a month of text editing work for only two days. The cost of the software is quite competitive with the rest of the similar programs, it will not be very popular, but it is undoubtedly an excellent tool. Automatic management of margins for legal documents, Offers many options for focused texts such as stories, compatible with open writer and microsoft word, allows to export to pdf. They offer a download of the product for a month of testing, the software allows the change of the options menu to better suit the user's style. Sharepoint access to share products and allow simultaneous modification. If you have several sheets defined for the printed document, you can work with the adjustment option to adapt the size and layout of the font and the space between the lines, so that it does not exceed the number of sheets established.

Cons

the low popularity of corel products against the tools made by Microsoft is a point against WordPerfect, a finite universe of users appreciate it for the versatility it offers that places it above the performance shown by Office. The cost of the product is accessible for a number of considerable machines, for an individual user it is a bit expensive, the tool is focused on satisfying the requirements of companies, leaving aside the home market

Heather-Ami from Crystal Lake Conservatory

Industry: Performing Arts

Came Pre-Installed

Very good program and product. Very affordable, compared to other systems of similar type.

Pros

Came pre-installed on new office computer, so didn't have to waste any time setting up a new system. Simple to use, straight-forward features. Easy to transfer documents to other file types.

Cons

Sometimes the basic features we not enough for a specific project, and the staff would have to use a different program.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

Pre-installed, easy to take program from one computer to another.

Reasons for Switching to WordPerfect Office

This one was free, with a low renewal rate. Easy to use, and pre-installed.

Annoying bugs & compatibility issues (everyone uses Word!)

Pros

I am not a fan of WordPerfect; I much prefer Word. However, some of my colleagues insist that they prefer WordPerfect. They like that the program shows the codes at the bottom of the screen, so that you have a line of code to review when the program starts doing something strange with formatting, etc. With Microsoft Word, it is often a mystery why strange formatting is being applied; at least with WordPerfect, the code at the bottom gives the user a clue (and the offending part of the code can simply be deleted to fix the issue).

Cons

Sometimes, when I type something and then click elsewhere on the page, the program interprets this as a command to delete what I've just written. This is beyond frustrating. Also, since everyone uses Word, it can be annoying to send WordPerfect documents to others via email; this process usually involves converting the documents to PDF to ensure they send correctly.

Miranda from Self-Employed

WordPerfect Office

I’ve had an overall great experience with WordPerfect Office. It has been very easy for me to use, and I love the variety of features that it has. It is affordable, and always works effectively.

Pros

It has enhanced accessibility features, which gives you the opportunity to customize your workspace along with perform tasks more efficiently. I love that you can easily change the magnification levels, create custom toolbars, and assign shortcut keys. Additionally, the QuickWords feature is also super helpful for people that have reduced mobility. WordPerfect Office is also affordable, and I believe that it is easy to use. I also love that it has Microsoft Office compatibility, access to document stats, and built-in PDF functionality.

Cons

There’s nothing that I can think of. I would highly recommend WordPerfect Office to everyone!

Good for document.

Wordperfect was good from the 1980s and the 90sbut as technology got better and more programs came out Wordperfect became obsolete.

Pros

The feature I liked most about Wordperfect was how user friendly it was and once you finished your project you can easily save it.

Cons

There are several things that I didn't really like and they were how it wasnt wasy setting the tabs you wanted and there are not alot of computers etc. That will work with Wordperfect.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

At the time office 365 was just coming out and all rhe bugs were not all fixed yet.

Michael from Tristano & Tristano, Ltd.

New versions not Dragon Naturally Compatible

Overall WordPerfect is a tremendous workhorse. Since version 5, I have thought it’s the best word processor out there but I am changing my mind due to the failure of WordPerfect – at least in my mind – keep up with the times.

Pros

Since I have used this version since WordPerfect 4, it is second nature to me. I find formatting for legal documents to be superior to Microsoft Word and of course reveal codes is indispensable. Automatic numbering and the ability to save two other word processing formats or PDF is very good.

Cons

WordPerfect’s Spellchecker, Grammatik (grammar checker), Thesaurus, and dictionary haven't improved in the last five or more iterations. But what drives me nuts is WordPerfect's total disregard for Dragon Naturally Speaking (DNS). They make no attempt to have their product work with DNS. I made the mistake of buying version X9 and had to abandon it to return to version X8 because DNS hadn’t gotten around to making their v.15 compatible with version X9. I certainly didn’t buy the 2020 version and won’t buy the 2021. Okay so maybe it is Dragon Naturally Speaking’s fault but I am going to continue to use DNS. Out-of-the-box, DNS is compatible with Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word has a much greater share of the market and that continues to grow. Most of my staff has been with me a long time and are used to WordPerfect. But new hires and temps are not familiar with WordPerfect at all. Thank goodness WordPerfect converts to Microsoft Word or I would have no compatibility with many other law offices. While they keep improving their PDF compatibility – we use Adobe and Adobe is much slicker than WordPerfect. If you are going to be part of the 21st century you will start using voice dictation. My opinion is that the WordPerfect people are riding on their user base. They make some peripheral improvements and sell a new version but really aren't busting their b*tts to make major changes. The people at WordPerfect appear to be cruising and riding it until their user base disapp

Because WP5.0 was by far the best at the time

Laura M. from Grover Loudermilk, PLLC

WordPerfect is Perfect for the Law Office that Doesn't have Time for Creating "Fancy" Pleadings

My overall experience with WordPerfect has been excellent. I use it at my place of work and I also chose to use it for my personal use at home. I also use Microsoft Word, obviously, however, most documents or correspondence I create, tables, databases, budgets for personal use, I always choose WordPerfect - so much easier than Microsoft Word.

Pros

The feature that I like most about this software is that it is very user-friendly, just about anybody can figure it out.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that not many people use it anymore. This can cause issues when sharing documents with clients and such.

Tony from Seton Publishing

Industry: Publishing

WordPerfect is a superior word processor. Far more intuitive than Word.

Pros

A biggie...you can look behind the curtain. You can reveal the codes and more accurately perfect your document. It has a great search program to find something in current and past files. Also, I've written dozens of macros -- and used some of Corel's -- and assigned them to various keystrokes. I've been using WordPerfect for writing and editing and publishing for more than 30 years. Support is attentive past a year.

Cons

It used to have a better thesaurus. I used to be able to colorize the background; I can't now.

Dawn from Denver Health

Easy to use and the help function is very effective.

Overall, this is perfect for a Microsoft work environment to use for reports.

Pros

The ease of use is wonderful. I get all my reports done with ease and if I need to seek help the feature is readily available to access.

Cons

It's an office product and not a Mac product. I do use it daily at work but don't like the option of adding it to my mac at home.

Frank from www.sellmusic.classikvibes.com

I always fell comfortable when working in WordPerfect.

After using it for some period of months I'm stacked will also use this word processor.

Pros

I was a fun of Word until my friend introduced me to this word processor called WordPerfect. After having a feel of it I've come to realized that this is the excellent word processor I was looking for. A big thank you to the WordPerfect Office team for giving us this wonderful software.

Cons

I cant really find the better thesaurus again. Keep it up for this wonderful software.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

Easy of use and flexible.

Reasons for Switching to WordPerfect Office

I wanted a more flexible application. And I found WordPerfect office from a friend.

Jaren from 1979

Office basics

Pros

It's easy to use and eazy to learn good value

Cons

Slow response for customer service and no support

Mark A. from SIPPEL LAW FIRM PLLC

Over the top abilities to create, produce and maintain Legal Documents

Pros

Reveal Codes is the most incredible tool -- that Microsoft still does not get. I started in 1982 version 2.22, learning while hanging upside down to fix herniated discs. I would go into the office with new ideas, and implemented them. Novell made errors in their ownership, but Corel has brought the program back to life. WP continues to overpower and provide clarity to document creation, editing and freedom to create what my law office needs. We write letters, contracts, memos, pleadings, briefs -- and the tools provided work without multiple overlays of styles. You have a flexible customizable interface, quick correct, quick words that allow for repeated documents or phrases -- to complex merge processing integrated with Time Matters. You can figure out and define all the details of a document, and the automatic outlining works! Headers, footers, watermarks, speed of editing, tables, path file name - are superb. The macro language is second to none. We have changed Firm Name, location, email addresses and added or subtracted lawyers -- and we can do that to our entire database of documents in sequences that amaze other firms. I can take a user from zero to high performance more quickly than any other program in my office. We have some special templates and forms that work better than any other system I have seen. This is the best word processing software.

Cons

The compare / redline feature is not as good as the Word track changes function. I would prefer a more robust Word conversion, back and forth with a table of substituted functions.

Ray from Trimal

Industry: Research

Possibly the best Office Suite as long as you don't need international languages

For years I relied only on WordPerfect and found all other tools to be clumsy and unwieldy in comparison. No other office suite offered a "reveal codes" feature that allows users to adjust, with precision, the formatting on a document. Nor did any offer the time saving "Make-It-Fit" feature. But as I began to write and receive an increasing number of documents in other languages, particularly Unicode CJK character sets, the limitations of WordPerfect forced me to largely stop using it. For anyone who only works in European language character sets/fonts, then look no further than WordPerfect.

Pros

WordPerfect is the only office suite to offer a "Reveal Codes" feature that allows the user to see precisely how documents are formatted and adjust the formatting parameters to achieve precise results. WordPerfect is the only word processor to offer the brilliant "Make-It-Fit" feature that will automatically adjust documents, which extend by one or two lines to the next page, to fit onto one page. I often have documents that should be one page, but extend onto two pages. Or documents that I want to fit on 4 pages are slightly too long. The "Make-It-Fit" button will adjust the margins, font size, and line spacing, to force the text into the smaller space. The user can modify all adjustments. WordPerfect has had this feature since the 1990s and it seems incredulous that none of the other office suites have created a similar immensely useful too.

Cons

In my opinion, the only flaw in WordPerfect is its inability to handle Unicode character sets and double-byte characters (ie Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, etc). On several occasions, I wrote to Corel, the developers of WordPerfect, to request that WP be altered to handle Unicode character sets and double-byte characters. Their reluctance to include this key feature mystifies me. Many people around the world must work in multiple languages using non-Western type fonts (Unicode character sets).

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

For many years, WordPerfect was indeed perfect. I used it exclusively and found all other tools to be clumsy in comparison. For many users, it will be an excellent choice as your primary office suite.

Julie J from OpenEdge

The best word processor

Overall, WP is far superior to its biggest competitor. I have used it since 1988 (version 4.0) and still use and prefer it as my go-to word processor. The suite also includes Quattro Pro spreadsheet and Presentations slide show and graphics software. It can import and export files to many other formats for compatibility. I have written several books and published them to PDF right from WordPerfect. I love this software.

Pros

WordPerfect has Reveal Codes. This is by far the best tool to help you apply the exact formatting that you want. It allows you to see exactly what formatting is in your document. It makes it easy to drag out any formatting codes that you dont want. I can get the reshlts I want in this program. WordPerfect also has a powerful macro language that helps you automate so many tasks, such as creating custom documents based on criteria that you can answers to queries built In to the macro. You can use programming logic such as IF-THEN, WHILE, FOR, FORNEXT, etc. WordPerfect also has a very powerful merge feature that allows you to merge data into letters, envelopes, and other documents from data files.

Cons

Over the years WordPerfect has leaned towards adopting features from its competitor, which has been pretty annoying to long time WP users.

Compatible with ALL previous versions!

It has been very simple and easy to use. Key stroke shortcuts seem to carry over from some of the word software from year (I mean YEARS) ago. It's very easy to use, especially if you're just starting out using office software.

Pros

This is what I like MOST about WordPerfect software. It is compatible with any and all of their previous versions. No need to update or convert older documents when you move from one computer to another with different OS's. WordPerfect made this compatibility promise years ago, and they have stuck to it. I first heard of it over 20 years ago, and it still works on ALL their software products. By the way, their software is easy to use. It's easy to memorize key stroke codes, and again, all of them work similarly through all of their products. They're the best!

Cons

They don't offer as much variety as other brands, and they're not as popular in the market place, but once you decide you like them, you will be loyal for life.

FRANCIS ARMEL from Freelance

WordPerfect the unbeatable market

It is an excellent alternative to similar software and to tell the truth, for 5 years that I use it, I find satisfaction. If there is anything to say in conclusion, it is that everyone should take a look. It is a fantastic tool.

Pros

I find the price great! It regeorge all the features of the main similar software. It offers better PDF support than Microsoft Office Word. It offers the possibility to save all the work in different formats, which allows for better compatibility. It is an excellent word processing software for creating beautiful documents

Cons

In my opinion, the UI can be a bit cluttered. It happens that this sometimes crashes and thus forces you to restart the computer to obtain better performance.

Reasons for Switching to WordPerfect Office

Microsoft Office Word did not give me such flexibility to work. When it comes to software, what I'm looking for is ease of use and with WordPerfect, I feel good

Milton from Self Employed

Blows away Microsoft Office, All versions, for multiple reasons.

WordPerfect office, especially once becomes familiar with its powerful customization and programming options, offers powerful adaptability to so many different business and professional and business uses.

Pros

1. Far more powerful that Microsoft Office, all versions 2. Extremely customization using both built in and external programming options. 3. Far easier to troubleshoot problems, when something is not as expected, than Microsoft Office, all versions. 4. Vastly less expensive than Microsoft Office, all versions.

Cons

Few issues versus other choices. The only way in which Microsoft Office, all versions, was able to win the marketing wars was by controlling the operating system, offering low end versions of Microsoft Office on pre-assembled PCs combined with user unwillingness, laziness to ever compare Microsoft Office products with better alternative.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

Vastly more powerful, long before Microsoft Office even existed.

John from Oshoway Law Office

Wordperfect: built for typists

It handles all of my word processing needs. Only recently have I had problems with converting documents between different platforms, which it used to do exceedingly well. Otherwise, no complaints.

Pros

I primarily use Wordperfect Office as a word processor. It is perfect for anyone who is a typist, as opposed to accustomed to using control and function key shortcuts or mouse/touchpad or touch screen. It works well with all of those alternative input methods, but it really shines just with typing input. I have used it for almost 30 years through all of its revisions and upgrades and find it equally easy to use and functional.

Cons

It can be sometimes resistant to customizing but that is the only drawback I've ever found. The Office bundle used to be, I thought, unjustifiably expensive, but that no longer is the case.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

I started with WordPerfect and just kept with it.

John from Retired

Industry: Law Enforcement

From 5.25" Floopy Disk To DVD Disk!

Used WP for years, did some personal things to assist me in work areas. Did finally work for a City organization that used WP (thankfully not Microsoft Word - I finally bought it along the way as so many used it - egads, compared to WP it stunk!) Helped out once at work one night, straightened out some things that were messed up - did get a letter of commendation for that.

Pros

When I first started using it - back in '90 or '91, can't quite remember - I found it interesting, and after 2 or 3 months I decided to take a night course for it, thought I might pick up a few things, and I did; felt I knew even more from the class. Final exam for the class (assume it was set up by the Corel). Getting right through it, saw the teacher talking to 2 or 3 or so classmates, then she came over to me; asked me about one of the questions, if I got it. Told her I was then she wanted me to show here, I did, she thanked me - then came the moment she told the rest of the class. Got our 'grade card' not too many day after that. First time in my life I ever took a course and got an A+....If I had to put a BEST label on something then it would be for Reveal Codes, unreal.

Cons

Actually, thinking back, can't really say there was something I didn't like.

Loraine from Morgan and DiSalvo, PC

Industry: Law Practice

Still the best word processing software around

It makes me so much more productive than I am with competing word processors.

Pros

WordPerfect is the easiest word processor to learn, to fix errors in, to make formatting changes in, and to make outlines and bullets in. I also use Word, and every time I do, I am reminded of what an inferior product Word is. We do a lot of legal documents with cross-referencing and outlines, and it is so much easier for me to fix those items when something breaks in WordPerfect than in Word that it isn't funny. Also, I can open Word documents in WordPerfect with no problem, and save documents into usable Word files with no problem, while Word doesn't want to let me open WordPerfect files.

Cons

That Word has managed to become the default just because Microsoft is the 800-pound gorilla of software.

Amy from Meyer Darragh Buckler Bebenek & Eck

They couldn't have picked a more fitting name!

Word perfect helps me to stay organized and reduces my time on projects. I created templates for the differnt types of documents I need, so when I need it, it's ready and available for me.

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use. I think everything is laid out so clear and easy to understand that if your an expert or a novice user, you will be able to use the program with ease. I love how there are so many plug ins and things that can interact with the software. If I want to make labels, it walks you through the process. If I want to use a template, it will walk me through it. Your project could be for a toddler level, or for a scientist level. Thats the beauty of this NEARLY perfect software, the possibilities are endless.

Cons

Sometimes setting margins and tabs are difficult for me, but I don't know if that's just me or if I'm not understanding something with the program.

KENT from Law Practice

Love Wordperfect

I am an Attorney and find that Wordperfect meets my word processing needs very well. I recently hired an assistant who had used Word for a long time. After using Wordperfect for a month or so, she said she would never go back to Word. She said that it was much easier to use Wordperfect. That has been my experience as well.

Pros

I have used Wordperfect since I started practicing law 30+ years ago. It is very user friendly, much moreso than its competition.

Cons

It doesn't integrate well with Amicus Attorney.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

I started using Wordperfect on the recommendation of another lawyer. I have used it for 30+ years now.

Bob from Melonee Olsen Realty

Word Perfect Office Professional

Long time Wordperfect user since the DOS days in the 90's. Much easier to use versus Word and more things can be done with the program versus the competitor. The other programs in the Corel Office program are compatible converting Microsoft programs/files. Would like to keep using but Corel needs to get mobil program compatible with Android/Apple. This has become very limiting while working in the field.

Pros

Corel keeps the programs moving forward with updates every couple of years. Ease of use, much better functionality versus Word and other Microsoft Office Programs. Appreciative Corel has not gone to annual payment services.

Cons

Does not have an Android App/Program. All our files are saved in Wordperfect format. We cannot access via phone or tablet unless converted at the office to PDF files.

Oliver from Seneca Law

WordPerfect Office is a staple for law offices!

Overall, I've used this program since I could start using a computer. It's remained a great alternative for Microsoft Word. To this day, our law office uses both WordPerfect and Word.

Pros

What I like most about WordPerfect is that it's a staple for law practices everywhere. Although some would say it's older and outdated for modern word processing, I would argue that it's in some ways better than Microsoft Word in that it's simplistic and provides the user more freedom to setup documents how they want it.

Cons

What I like least is that this software is a bit dated. It's still useful, however, it doesn't work well on Macs which our office is currently running on. You need to have a PC to run WordPerfect to its fullest.

Will from Morrison Law Office

I still prefer WordPerfect over Word

Pros

For me WordPerfect has always been my preferred word processing program. I much prefer it over MS Word, I think it is designed better and more user friendly and intuitive. I have used it for over 20+ years now, and will continue to use it even as the world migrates to Word.

Cons

Pretty much every time you exit the program a pop up ad appears, wanting you to buy the latest version of the program at a discounted rate. Even when you click the button to disable the pop up, it still appears and is a bit annoying except now it is just expected.

Harold from Harold Kornylak, DO

Word Perfect

Medical dictation. Do it all day every day.

Pros

I absolutely require the "reveal codes" view, so I can make changes. Microsoft does not have this feature and so after many changes, very strange bugs get into the file that cause unpredictable behaviors and lots of bloat. that is my main reason for sticking with it for decades. Plus I have a bias against microsoft. I use it with Dragon Naturally Speaking, very good experience.

Cons

Sometimes a copy and paste of a formatted page from another source works better in Word than in Word Perfect.

Charles from Penetone Corporation

Industry: Chemicals

Great product and easy to use

We have used this software for years and each version gets a bit more capable while still being backward compatible with earlier documents.

Pros

WordPerfect is a great word processing program Opens and saves Microsoft Word formatted documents natively. Reveal Codes feature is a life saver that is unknown in other applications Presentations is a useful offset to Powerpoint

Cons

Spreadsheet program is not very useful Overall graphics support in WordPerfect is good, but complex highly formatted documents may freeze or exhibit random rendering artifacts.

Jonathan from Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

Been using it for years...

Great.

Pros

I love WP and detest MSWord. I just got the 2020 update and cannot wait to finish the installation and use it. Whenever I see mistakes in a document I think about the few times that I have used other software and how frustrating it can be and think that WordPerfect would not have caused that.

Cons

Some master codes have to be re-entered.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

I am a life-time WP user. I will never switch. It's the best.

Adrian from J&B Law offices

Industry: Law Practice

Word Perfect for our office documents.

Our office uses this program almost daily. The heart and sole of our legal correspondences. Love it!

Pros

Work Perfect is easy to use and learn. It allows our office to alter and change document formats for the correct application. Easy to copy text and add it to a current Word Perfect document.

Cons

Almost too many features. If I am unable to use a certain feature, I generally use youtube to help teach me the features that I am unfamiliar with. Other than that, no cons.

Just as easy as Word, but less bells and whistles

Pros

I like that it's pretty easy to use and learn. I'm younger (25-35 age range) and had never even heard of WordPerfect before getting my current job. I learned it in about a day and am now a pro in addition to knowing Word like that back of my hand (all of the bosses come to me w/ Word problems still).

Cons

It has macros, which are cool, but I still feel like Word is more advanced than any other word processor out there.

Steve from Sample Sound Review

Industry: Music

Best Alternative to Microsoft Office !

I have used WordPerfect Office for years and I absolutely love it. WordPerfect has saved me time and money. My experience with this software has been wonderful and each version has excelled in updated content.

Pros

The best part about this software is that it is not a subscription based software and I'm able to get whatever project I'm working on completed very quickly.

Cons

Some of the document templates can be a little standard but creating my own is not a problem.

Frederic from Hamelin Technologie

A very wonderfull typoggraphic designed office suite

Very nice...great to use, powerfull text , spreadsheet , poster and others office tools that make your document very well illustrated

Pros

Wordperfect is a very office software , very nice typographic and very good grammaticale correction tools

Cons

Lack of easy backward compatibility and with other major office software.. And if youre license expire you have to find a way to open document in wordperfect extension format

Maureen (Missi) from LAW OFFICES OF FRANK C. LUCKENBACHER

BEST SOFTWARE BY FAR

I am a legal secretary and have been in the legal field for going on 26 years now and I have used both Word and WordPefect. I find WP so much easier and more convenient than Word. It makes formatting and typing legal documents so quick and simple.

Pros

I LOVE that you can convert a .wpd document to a .pdf so easily. It's a huge plus.

Cons

I can't think of a thing. I 've been using it for so long. Prefer it over Word any day.

Stacey from Lubbock Independent School District

I truly love WordPerfect

I love Word Perfect. It was a very valuable tool that I used daily as a teacher. I loved the program that allowed you to find the reading level of any text. That was so valuable to me.

Pros

I loved that this program would allow me to find the reading level for any text I typed.

Cons

This program lacked some of the new bells and whistles that newer programs offer, but it is a fabulous program for basic document creation needs.

William from DMC Technologies LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

Just as good as the competition.

Great product for the money. Very comparable to all its competitors. Great job Corel, always satisfied with your products.

Pros

How much better the workspace is, in comparision to my former software suite. I also love the fact that I bought the program and its mine.

Cons

It is a little slower than my former suite as far as the resources it consumes. But not slow enough to go back to the other Office suite.

Crisalyn from LuLaRoe Crisa Torre

One of my favorite word processing programs

I would highly recommend word perfect! I was able to do so much with just one program!!

Pros

So easy and user friendly great for someone in school. Used it a lot in college. Was able to draft papers and do all kinds of assignments with word perfect. Loved its simplicity. Has everything you need!

Cons

No complaints! It simply is my favorite word processing program to use.

Cheryl from Colonial Properties

Great document creating software

Pros

Word Perfect has been a favorite for many years. I have used this within many companies. It has great features such as margin settings, insertions for logos etc. It has all of the tools you need for both business and home document creation!

Cons

Like most document software, it takes a little getting acclimated.

Randy from Randy L. Braun, Attorney at Law

My Preferred Word Processing Program

Pros

Allows you to see formatting within a document. Ability to use different keyboard shortcuts. Easy to manage and convert documents.

Cons

Price is a bit high, particularly since there have been no major changes in the program for years.

Reasons for Choosing WordPerfect Office

Familiarity with program and ease of use.

Rex from Inspire Business Solutions

Industry: Computer Hardware

Can't Beat the Price! You Get ALOT!

It a great alternative to the leader, but more expensive software. It offers all the features needed by most people. The form creater is worth the pricer alone, and so is the enhanced PDF support and abilities.

Pros

The price is great! Full features of the leading software. It offers better PDF support than Microsoft Office. The ability to save all work in various formats allow for compatibility with just about everything you use. Great text and font application to create nice looking forms, etc. Use the form creating feature a lot.

Cons

The user interface can be a little cluttered. It does hang sometimes and you may need to restart the computer in order to get a better performance.

Cathy from First Covenant Church

WordPerfect Office Review

Pros

I have used Word Perfect now for over 22 years at my job and I find it so much more easier and convenient to use than some of the other software that is offered. It just seems much less complicated!

Cons

There are times when updates are offered and of course, there is always a cost.

Isabel from G&E Escobedo

Easy to use and resourceful.

Pros

Software is not simply for printing out letters etc. It has several templates and allows to annotate tasks.

Cons

There are not many cons to this app it, only dislike would probably be it doesn't have all the features of original word software.

Gianna from G and D Consulting

A little outdated but gets the job done

Pros

Great tool for the price. I can do pretty much everything I need to do and it is a fraction of the price as some of the other software.

Cons

The only con is that it is outdated and there are newer software packages that can do more than this one, but it still works good

ARLENE from GLD

Features are easy to use.

Pros

Ability to create impressive documents and spreadsheets and much, much more. Easy editing and powerful program.

Cons

None. For the price of the software it comes with a lot of versatility . Very powerful for all the features you might be looking for.

Kathryn from Kramer and Associates

Must Try

Wonderful system. Easy to use. Simple. Quick

Pros

Easy to use. Fast and efficient. This program is incredibly simple to learn and to use day to day.

Cons

Integration was incredibly simple and easy to use.

Amy from Primary/Secondary Education

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Word Perfect Office

I have never had a problem using this software. I wish we had it at school.

Pros

This word processing program is the best and most user friendly I have ever used. I use for personal and sometime type items for school at home.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I don’t like about this product. Easy to save, print, edit, drop in graphics and reformat.

Michael from Law Office Michael D. Weinstock

Best Wordprocessor ever!

Use it daily for wordprocessing, spreadsheets, etc. Fantastic capabilities; much easier to use than Word.

Pros

Easy to use; intuitive; great features make the program very useable

Cons

Need a macro book for the more recent versions.

Richard J from Slawson & Slawson

Industry: Law Practice

I have been using WordPerfect for more than thirty years. It is the best word processor I've used.

It is easy to use and powerful. I usually create documents on WordPerfect and export them to Word if I need a Word document. It is much easier to create a document on WordPerfect than it is on Word.

Pros

Reveal Code function. It lets you easily correct formating errors. It also allows you to find and replace formatting codes. It imports, edits and exports PDF files. It has a "Make it fit" feature which formats a document into the number of pages you want.

Cons

That it is less popular as Microsoft Word, though it is a better program. This means that fewer third party products support WordPerfect.

Karen from Karen Rylee

Word Perfect Office is my preferred choice in word processing software

Word Perfect is a better software for lengthy documents with table/image inserts, headers/footers, references, and table of contents.

Pros

I love the ease of use for processing letters or lengthy documents as well as the ability to easily insert tables or images into the document. I used Word Perfect for documents of 30 plus pages with many table and image inserts as well as headers and footers and prefer it to other word processing software for these documents.

Cons

The con is that it is not commonly used today making it easier to use other word processing software.

Chelsea from University of Central Arkansas

Tried and True, Easy to Use

Pros

This software is basic, easy, and has all of the usual features you know and love. It's user-friendly, has good customer support online and is everything you need in a processor.

Cons

I like everything about it. I don't feel like there is really anything to hate about it, to be honest. Sometimes it can be slow but that's with any software honestly.

Lisa from Mackie Group

FANTASTIC

Pros

LOVE THAT IT AUTO CORRECTS MY WORDS WITHOUT ME CHECKING. IT ANTICIPATES MY THOUGHTS

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS