All Wrike Reviews

Joe

Marketing and Advertising, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed November 2020

A fantastic, Grade-A project management tool...

Tammy

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

Great Project Management System

Overall my experience with Wrike has been fantastic. I've used it for many years and it has been a great system.

PROS

I have used Wrike for years and highly recommend it to others all the time. The key to finding a good PM System is finding one that works like you work and Wrike offers so many ways to lay it out (boards, to do lists, by project, etc.). It is very easy to use and if you set up due dates you know what will be coming due and it will show on your to do list as well. I also love that I can add up to 5 team members + collaborators on the free version.

CONS

The only 'con' I have is that it would be nicer to have clarity on what Wrike considers 'projects' vs. 'folders'.

Reason for choosing Wrike

Wrike has so many ways to view it that it can work for almost anyone. When using it with my team it was important that they could lay out theirs in a way that made sense to them as well.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

I didn't feel like it matched the way I worked.

Stephanie

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed November 2023

Improves productivity and information sharing

Wrike has increased transparency of tasks across the company and defined workflows to free up employees' time for more strategic work. It has simplified internal and external communications by becoming the official platform for all company-wide deliberations and approvals.

PROS

Wrike is an adaptable, powerful, and highly customizable tool. Easily used, with the greatest training and assistance I've encountered. They're constantly adding new functionality in response to user feedback, without disrupting the overall feel or flow of the service.

CONS

Wrike's versatility is fantastic, but it's important to implement it carefully because it's easy to create too many designs and forms. We could have avoided the chaos caused by the explosion of workflows, blueprints, etc., if we had access to more pre-made templates.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

It facilitates communication, task completion, and project management for our group. It also helps us keep our customers informed. We're able to get more done in less time and communicate more effectively because to it.

Bolarinwa

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

"Greatest Of All Time(G.O.A.T) and Resourceful Project Management Platform."

It is simple to track time spent on tasks and projects.It is simple to plan and manage routine projects and workflows with Wrike.It enables seamless teamwork collaboration.It is simple to track task and project progress with Wrike.It streamline and automate workflows and projects hence boosting productivity

PROS

It is simple to create, assign and schedule tasks to team with Wrike.It ensures that I receive regular projects updates.It is simple to access my project and tasks while on the go using Wrike mobile App.It is simple to customize Wrike according to my needs.

CONS

I got nothing to regret about Wrike as it suits best my project management needs.

Reviewed March 2021

Marketing Agency Buyer Beware

Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for: 1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%) 2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved) 3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurate

PROS

Detailed task management Workload managment

CONS

See below including very poor customer service

Reason for choosing Wrike

There were onboarding specialists vs Clickup.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

I thought I was getting a more comprehensive product little did I know I was making a very bad decision

Thanks for your feedback. The experience you describe does not reflect the level of service we strive to deliver, and we want to help make it right. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at customerrelations@team.wrike.com. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Replied April 2021

Oluchi

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Wrike:The solution for task and project management

PROS

Wrike facilitates the creation of a collaborative workspace for managing projects and tasks to their full potential. Its user interface is simple and time-saving, making navigation efficient. The seamless integration of Gantt view and priority task management enhances productivity. Additionally, Wrike offers an inbuilt file sharing option.

CONS

No cons regarding wrike since it serves me right!

Saka

Reviewed February 2024

Robust and flexible time management and collaboration tool

Effective project planning and task management solution enhancing collaboration.

PROS

I like the flexibility that comes with the tool which makes it possible to collaborate with others.

CONS

The tool serves me well and i have not experienced any issues

Genshakah

Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees

Navigating Towards Success with Precision

Achieving great things with Wrike on my side.

PROS

Wrike is a versatile project management platform with a sleek interface and robust collaboration tools. It scales effortlessly from small projects to enterprise-level initiatives, offering customizable workflows and real-time updates to maximize efficiency and productivity.

CONS

Wrike is my day to day dependancy platform that has no downfalls.

Otieno

Reviewed March 2024

Project management and scheduling tool

PROS

I like the user friendly interface and how it makes project management easy

CONS

No any issues with the tool so far i love the expirience

Akinyemi

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Wrike: Amazing for projects and tasks

PROS

It has helped us manage projects from initiation to completion by providing us with a centralized platform where team members can create, assign and track tasks. Also i like it’s easy collaboration with other team members.

CONS

It’s project insight features gives the best forecast of projects, so no dislike.

Winnie

Reviewed April 2024

Project and task management tool

PROS

I like that the tool makes it easy and flexible to manage our projects and tasks

CONS

The tool has not had any challenges so far

DENNIS KUBAI

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

A.T.B Agile Tools for Project and Task Management

PROS

Ability to start several projects at the same time. Ease of tracking project's progress on the go. Scheduling and rescheduling of tasks to team. Time and Expense tracking. E-marketing and online branding campaign. Internal communication features (BIM IRC-style featured one). Agile cloud docs sharing and encryption.

CONS

Honestly nothing to like least because it meets all under one roof.

Mauricio

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

A Comprehensive Project Management Tool

Overall, I had a very positive experience with Wrike. I use it professionally through my work, and I use it personally on my projects. I have also featured it in my Project Management class, and recommend students to use it, or at least become familiar with it.

PROS

Some of Wrike's pros include powerful project management and collaboration software for all business and project sizes. In addition, its flexibility and adaptability allow users to adapt it to our school's needs. It provides a system to ensure tasks are completed in a collaborative and repeatable way. Finally, one of the features I enjoyed was its proofing.

CONS

Some cons include its steep price, and the complexity of its navigation if you are a beginner user. Also, although its reports are good, they could be a bit more comprehensive for larger projects.

Raquel

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

A great tool for large teams

PROS

Wrike has several functions that can help you on a daily basis to manage teams, understand a little more about the time it takes to complete each task, and stay on top of each task's progress.

CONS

Today, for each demand a new task is created. If I need to approve some things, I will have several tasks for each approval and once completed, I no longer have access to the history, so this can cause a certain amount of disorganization in the long term. Furthermore, I cannot filter by tasks or keywords to find a specific demand, which is another point that leads to disorganization. These two points are met when using email.

Reviewed April 2024

Powerful project management tool for collaborative teams

There's not many tools that can provide this level of granularity and collaboration on time sensitive, multi leveled Gantt charts.

PROS

Our org needed Gantt charts to properly track multiple dependent tasks across multiple projects, Wrike makes timelines and outstanding tasks clear and easy to communicate with the team.

CONS

Setup takes some technical expertise. Onboarding junior marketing staff was a significant investment.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Pretty Solid Project Management Tool

PROS

Wrike is easy enough to use and tracks projects well.

CONS

I don't love how the comment threads are laid out and it's sometimes clunky to go back and find old comments, links, or attachements.

Gabriel

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2020

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads All

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

PROS

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

CONS

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Reason for choosing Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2022

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

PROS

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

CONS

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

Reasons for switching to Wrike

Write has features that allow you to write faster, better and more.

Oussama