Pacer

Pacer Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"At our property we love that everyone can see the progress as a location, department and assigned tasks. Completing the tasks are easy."
  • icon"The site is very user friendly. I like how it lays out things for us to compete on a daily basis."
  • icon"It is very easy to navigate and great reporting features."
  • icon"Some departments are missing, not available for all fields."
  • icon"Lack of support, missing details, some info out dated."
  • icon"Sometimes the links do not work. Also some of the items loaded ended up being not applicable to our type of opening process and just made it a bit confusing."

Have you used Pacer and would like to share your experience with others?

All Pacer Reviews

Thomas

DoubleTree Warm Cookie Welcome to 4myRollout

Overall it's very functional and effective when managing multiple tasks and priorities with sequential deadlines and due dates to complete.

Pros

I actually used another version of this called "Land It" with Marriott before joining Hilton. I liked it then when we were merging Starwood with Marriott and I like it now too! It certainly helps keep you organized and with pertinent information relative to each task efficiently at hand.

Cons

Some are ongoing but there's no "ongoing" or "initiated" check box so that it's complete.

sara

Excellent tool for efficiency and accuracy

4myRollout has helped us think outside of the box on necessary timely projects and goals that are due. It is a good tool for not only guidance but accuracy of target goals. For our next hotel, I am glad we will be using the tool again.

Pros

The integration was very easy and smooth. It has really helped us to keep project dates on course for success and completion of our critical path goals.

Cons

Login process was a little too long at times and was a little confusing to navigate to see who was assigned specific tasks but after a few times it was smooth.

Needs Improvement

I won't recommend this program/ software to any business

Pros

I didn't like anything about it, why should I have to say what is a pro in using it when there is clearly none to write about.

Cons

This is the most nonuniform, choppy layout, that is unbelievably confusing, and constantly leads to unnecessary places and results. To say the least its not fun or easy to work with, and as an administrator at my hotel it is near impossible to teach someone how to use.

Response from EHSolution.com

Good afternoon James, I am sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience working Pacer. We pride ourselves on continuous improvements to make sure the application is intuitive and helpful to all stakeholders. I would love the opportunity to schedule some time to hop on a call to go through your experience and discuss how we can use your feedback to make continuous enhancements to best serve all of our users. Please feel free to email support@getpacer.com to schedule a time that is convenient for you. Thank you again for your feedback! Kristan & the Pacer Team

Replied May 2022

Robb

Want to get everything completed on time?

Hotel would not be allowed to open if ALL required tasks and training are not completed, without the organization this software our team would have been lost.

Pros

Could not have completed all required tasks on time without the organization this software provides. Was able to hold others accountable as well - view tasks by due date and/or by assigned user.

Cons

Would have liked to have links attached within the software that would take you directly to the assigned task or training.

Robert

Easy to use and effective

We are working through an opening checklist that breaks out tasks between multiple players from different offices. It is simple and well designed. We've been on track throughout the entire process because of this software.

Pros

Very simple to use dashboard concept with all the bells and whistles you would expect and more.

Cons

I cant find anything I would consider a con.

Reasons for choosing Pacer

This was brand mandated by Marriott.

Erin

Great way to have tasks assigned and complete

This has been wonderful while opening a new hotel. Tasks can be assigned and updated quickly.

Pros

Cons

Most things are easy to navigate. I think color coding department tasks would make it easier to visualize.

Mariagrazia

Make you job journey easy.

Organized my job as per priority task and is a good guideline when you start a new job.

Pros

The design is visible, just to take look of dashboard and you have your job well scheduled. Intuitive, you don't lose time to find information or tasks. Make you job easy and well organized.

Cons

Easy to used and integration with other app.

Alejandrina

Opening a hotel

It allows you to be organized, while being on top of items that have been completed and those that are coming up.

Pros

In opening a hotel the process has been made easy with this system. I really like the dashboard and how the tasks are divided by specific areas. It is user frindly

Cons

I don't have anything that I did not like about it.

Conny

Thankyou

excellent

Pros

scheduling and trace the project to follow up pending issues

Cons

everything all went going well and useful

Amanda

Great product! Very easy to use.

Pros

Usability. Ability to make notes and keep team informed.

Cons

I really cannot think of anything at all

Ronald

Easy to use. Keeps us on track.

I've been using this software through Marriott and Choice hotels for years to assist in opening hotels.

Pros

It's very simply dashboard helps keep us on track moving towards opening.

Cons

I've been very happy with The Critical Path.

Happy user

Very satisfied with the overall experience one of the most user friendly tools that I have used.

Pros

For the most part it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I love the overview page with all the easy to read graphs it makes delegating very easy. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Cons

I wish that I knew of a user guide page. Sometimes I find myself searching and learning on my own in the Critical Path.

Janet

Aloft opening

Excellent tool

Pros

Easy to track progress, send messages from the opening checklist, assign to others, kept everyone on track

Cons

Nothing on 4myrollout side, but Marriott could be a little more specific

Megan

New Hotel Openings

Pros

Easy to navigate, easy to use, has all necessary information to complete tasks.

Cons

I find this software the easiest I've worked with, there is really nothing I dislike about it.

Yan

Overall very helpful tool

Pros

Dashboard is color coded, easy to see and navigate. Also like the report function that allows easy exporting of task list and status. Ability to mark milestone tasks.

Cons

Although there's a column for additional support team, it'd be nice to be able to assign tasks to multiple departments

Couldn't work for a company not using this software!

It quickly put you in control of your pre-opening timeline, making it virtually impossible to miss a milestone and therefore being ready on time or even ahead of time.

Pros

The daily/weekly reminders are very helpful combined with the forecast for the next few weeks

Cons

Nothing that I could notice so far, it all works as advertised

Jackie

Courtyard by Marriott Mesa Opening

I appreciate the overdue tasks being highlighted so assignee can work with what needs to be completed.

Pros

I like the easy view and uncomplicated format. I can see what needs doing at a glance and accessing the tasks is super easy.

Cons

For tasks, I would give multiple user options.

Kristin

Easy to Use

Pros

The software is easy to use, provides clear and concise direction. The weekly reminders of what’s been completed and what is to come are absolutely the most helpful.

Cons

I had had no issues with the software, therefore do not have a response.

leslie