Apollo

Apollo Reviews

• icon"Cost-effective & helps in improving ROI. Provides a great and insightful dashboard."
  • icon"The functionality is amazing and it is super easy to use. I do not have to spend days training new employees how to use this, which frees up much of my time."
  • icon"The features are pretty handy, there are some difficulties at the beginning but overcome with the time. As for a team it works well."
  • icon"Does not work well when using the Internet Explorer 9 browser."
  • icon"A downside to Apollo is navigation steps. It took a long time to figure out how to move within a company if there are multiple contacts I want to communicate with."

Browse all Apollo Reviews

• Have you used Apollo and would like to share your experience with others?

March 2022

A productivity tool to improve project management through automation

We use it across various departments and have got great results to our satisfaction.

Pros

1. Very flexible & customizable 2. Improves collaboration & task management 3. Very dynamic & introduces new features regularly with almost every update 4. Cost-effective & helps in improving ROI 5. Provides a great and insightful dashboard

Cons

Navigation can be further improved to make it more intuitive.

Michelle

Industry: Libraries

May 2022

One of the best OPAC softwares that exists

Biblionix is an amazingly helpful company. Not only is the customer support top notch, but they are excellent at taking user recommendations and implementing them. They are also great at working with us to create specific functionalities that we need.

Pros

Cons

The help manuals are not kept up to date when changes to the system are made. However, the knowledge base is the place to look for answers.

Reasons for choosing Apollo

I don't even remember now all the alternative products we tested, but I do remember when we finally played around with Apollo, we were elated, because it did everything we wanted and so much more.

Reasons for switching to Apollo

The software from which we switched did not meet our needs and the customer support was not useful in any way.

Has made prospecting quicker and easier

Pros

Apollo has a very robust database of prospects for a sales team to connect with. Filtering and prospecting is intuitive and simplifies the ability to distribute connections to new contacts.

Cons

Would like there to be more industries labeled within the prospect searcher. The AI does not always identify when a contact replies with not interested responses causing the contact to be messaged repeatedly when they should not be.

Expanding My Network

Since people communicate through email constantly throughout the day, the ability o find a reliable source for accurate email addresses helps successful business people build a strong network. Having a strong network of professionals gives you job safety and security. I enjoy using Apollo and it helps me build a deep network.

Pros

Apollo provides you with an opportunity to find and communicate with peers in my industry. In this day and age of emails and digital communication, Apollo allows me to find email addresses of people of interest in my industry. This allowing me to communicate with a non-invasive approach of a simple email. It has been a very valuable tool for me to expand my professional network. LInkedin is beneficial but unfortunately not enough of my peers utilize a strictly business networking platform.

Cons

A downside to Apollo is navigation steps. It took a long time to figure out how to move within a company if there are multiple contacts I want to communicate with. I also do not like the bridge into my email since I do not want to utilize our corporate email but my personal email account.

Filip

April 2022

Apollo is a great tool for every small (or big) sales team

Overall, Apollo is a a must have for every sales toolkit, providing great value for money.

Pros

Inexpensive and easy to use. Compared to other tools, high value.

Cons

Sometimes lacks proper quality info. Also, icons are not always properly displayed.

Gio's Pro's and Cons of Apollo

It was a big help, having to use Apollo. Everything became easier especially collating leads to be pushed to Hubspot. Before I was doing a step by step process which is time consuming and I am happy because it helped me save more time, do more of my tasked and easily sync to our CRM.

Pros

It has the same feature like Linkedin Sales Navigator and Hubspot. I love how easy & it automatically records my call sessions.

Cons

Doing Voip Calls to Australia. I can do calls but not most of the time it won't connect especially landline numbers

Reasons for choosing Apollo

It was our department heads who decided to Choose Apollo. We eager to persuade them to purchase this solution as we see that it is a big help in doing our Sales work.

Complete client and project management in one dashboard.

One centralized dashboard to manage all clients and projects.

Pros

Apollo makes it easy to manage clients, projects, tasks, and billable hours. Both project managers and clients get a beautiful dashboard to see what needs to be done and when.

Cons

New product features and improvements are sometimes slow, so it can take a while if you need a specific feature.

Matt

March 2022

Great Task Management and Time Tracking Tool

So far, Apollo has been great for what I need to use it for.

Pros

Apollo makes it really easy to track the amount of time I spend working on specific tasks for clients and it is very helpful in calculating the most accurate billing amount for hours worked.

Cons

Sometimes Apollo can record the time wrong and give you less time, but I've found that being careful to use less tabs at the same time will help avoid this bug.

Andres

Great tool for managing my personal and project tasks

Very suitable for controlling projects on small business

Pros

In my opinion the most useful feature of Apollo is the way it manages the information of clients and team members and also the integrated calendars

Cons

So far I have no complaints using the tool

Inna

Industry: Information Services

May 2022

a good product when you need it

Pros

Cons

There was some recent development but we are not using it anymore, maybe now it became better

Michele

Time used: Free Trial

December 2011

User-friendly solution for small businesses

Apollo is an easy-to-use solution that can affordably help any small business manage both basic CRM and project management functions. For people looking for a more robust CRM solution with email marketing and other search engine optimization capabilities – this is probably not your solution. If you are looking for a project management solution that can also help you invoice and provide estimates to clients as well as manage your projects - this is not that type of solution either. Apollo does a great job doing what it does best – providing a solution to organize your tasks and projects, and centrally manage clients, colleagues and other contacts.

Pros

- Apollo allows you to import information from a number of places - Cases and Deals stores all notes, ideas and more under a project heading - Apollo now supports Writeboard

Cons

- Does not work well when using the Internet Explorer 9 browser

Samantha

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great software

Great resource for approaching customers!

Pros

Very helpful tool to know how to properly approach customers that have been viewing inventory on your site.