• Pros

• "Very powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent"

• "Very easy to use. Repetitive tasks can be copied through multiple days. Easy to see how much overtime and holiday have been spent and accrued."

• "I like the way you input your hours and it's so easy to use"

• Cons

• "Lack of proper mobile application, lack of some advanced functionality e.g. two step approvals of time entries"

• "There is always a possibility to improve and add more features without disrupting the older features."

• "To be honest, beebole is too good that cons really weighs like a feather (nothing). It could be too cute /nice to some. "

Browse BeeBole Timesheet Reviews

Randall from TMC Technologies of WV

Simple and intuitive tool for logging your work hours

Pros

My company used different timesheet tracking tools in the past, but the one I liked the most and that my company used in the end was BeeBole. The user interface is simple and easy to fill out. Depending on how it is set up for you, you may have the ability to modify hours logged on previous days, which other timesheet tools often may not allow you. The ability to show and hide rows is also neat as you don't lose the data when you remove a row, just the visibility is removed. I like the row colors too.

Cons

This isn't a problem with the tool but rather with how the company configured it for its users. But whenever I need to charge hours towards a charge code that isn't in my available codes, I have to reach to our HR to request the code be added to my list. I wish we had the ability to add our own charge codes, and then HR can later validate it - to me that would make it more flexible.

Response from BeeBole

Replied November 2018

Hi Randall, I realize I never took the time to thank you for your feedback. Thank you! Yves

Diane from DMA Health Strategies

BeeBole works for us!

We are a small consulting firm that relies on accurate time reporting for reimbursement from our clients. BeeBole has provided that with a minimal learning curve. Whenever we have a question or concern about anything the BeeBole team has been very responsive and pleasant to work with.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and much more intuitive than some other software we looked at. My staff adapted quickly and like they can access from anywhere.

Cons

While standard reports are not exactly what I am looking for, the ability to export the data is so easy and gives me the ability to make the reports look as I want them to.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback Diane! We really appreciate it. If you ever need any help finding the reports you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Melissa from R Street Institute

Beebole review

Support team is amazing

Pros

It's easy to use as a user and explain to new employees as a trainer. It's easy to use to pull the reports that are needed.

Cons

Once you get the product setup correctly it's easier to use but the click/drag function to a new user is a pain. It is also hard to ensure what the other users are viewing. We have sensitive information and we want to ensure that is not conveyed to a project manager, the settings feature is very confusing.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

They function they way we need them to.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you Melissa! We agree that our UI could be better, which is what we're working on now. We hope to have a new, improved, and easier to use version of BeeBole available soon.

Robert from Technergetics, LLC

Beebole for our company

Pros

Beebole is highly available, provides 95% of the features that we need, and is easy to use for our administrators and our staff. We use the timekeeping and report features, as well as the project and subprojects to track our contracts and customer projects.

Cons

Our few enhancement requests have never made it into the system. One particular enhancement that we've asked for is the ability to input timesheets on a semi-monthly basis. This must not have ranked high enough in the product backlog to make it into the system.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

DCAA auditing and pricing was the primary reason we choose Beebole initially.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your feedback Robert! Indeed we'd love to be able to address every feature request we receive, but we're forced to pick and choose based on demand. I can say that we're currently working on several new features and improvements. Thanks again for your kind words! - Yves

A good fit

This is definitely an upgrade to our previously excel based timesheets. Information is secured and trustworthy, nothing gets erased by mistake, and you can track in real time how much has been spent on each project. I would say that it can be improved though, for example, adding an end date to projects would be good, to avoid people billing on already finished projects. Overall, I would say that it takes a while to figure out how to parameter and use it properly, but once you do, it becomes a very helpful tool, and the Beebole team is always here to help. We are glad to have selected it!

Pros

It is very easy to record hours, the interface looks good and is customizable. The reports allow you to display or extract the data under many forms, easily accessing the information you need in a timely manner.

Cons

It takes some time to figure out how to best use it, for example, a lot of our users keep sending in their timesheets when they only wanted to save them, or get lost with the timeframe feature. It is not completely intuitive.

Response from BeeBole

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the nice and complete feedback. We really appreciate it.

Scott from Maison Orion

Industry: Architecture & Planning

No hassle tracking and project budgeting

Beebole's web based interface makes it very easy for me to record my time on projects whether I am in the office or out in the field.

Pros

I chose Beebole several years ago because it was the easiest, best and most cost effective time tracking and project budgeting software I found. Since then, I have never had a need or even a desire to look for an alternate. It serves my needs perfectly. For my work, it easily allows me to track my hours against a project budget to stay in the black. When I need to prepare task reports for projects that are based on an hourly fee, I get beautiful, branded documents that I submit with my invoices.

Cons

I have no issues with the software. It has always been easy to use and to integrate into my precesses.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Pricing and flexibility to grow and contract the users.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your kind words Scott! We work hard to make BeeBole complete, reliable, and affordable and feedback like yours is what motivates us.

jerome from K2 ENERGIES

A robust software

I manage all the timesheets of my techniciens through beebole and have instant visibility on where time is spent

Pros

Very powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent

Cons

The admin interface on the back end can be a bit complex if you do not have adequate training

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Because it has a french UI. Because it has a google sheet plugin where i can load all my reports

Response from BeeBole

Replied September 2019

Thank you Jerome for the positive review. It is really appreciated. We are actually working on a new interface which should make the administration much easier.

Kevin from Frontier Aerospace Corporation

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Does what you'd expect

Pros

It's a fairly intuitive UI and end-users pick it up quickly without needing much support. Administration is also straight-forward.

Cons

Despite the direct integration with QuickBooks, we still had to create custom middle-ware to massage the data into a usable format to meet our requirements.

Administration seemed easier.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us Kevin! - Yves

Evi from Technergetics, LLC

Beebole Review from Evi Jesaitis

I have to log time daily. I also track if all the employees in the company log, submit and approve when they should be.

Pros

The ease of this product is great! I have to log in to another system for a different contractor and it really makes me appreciate Beebole. From customizing your screen, auto-save on entries, viewing different projects, sub-projects. persons, or task.

Cons

The absence quota feature - there should be a way for admins put in how many hours you have of PTO, add your accrual rate (for example I get 5.5 hours every 2 weeks), and then have Beebole calculate PTO hours. Then when you log in your PTO, it automatically reduces your PTO. There should be an option to allow someone to go negative too - our company allows you to go 40 hours negative.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

I did not choose to purchase Beebole - it was in place when I was hired.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Evi! We'll be in touch to see if we can help you out with tracking PTO more effectively.

Stacey from Project Balance

BeeBole time sheets are a key staple of our back office operations

Excellent overall. Very happy with the product. Great value for money.

Pros

Project Balance a software services company with a fully distributed team, with staff across the world and with staff crossing multiple projects at any one time. With Beebole, all staff enters their hours on a daily basis from wherever they are. We can easily pull staff hours for billing and check hours at any time to see progress. We use the CSV download extensively then create a quick pivot table to drive invoicing. I personally like the ease of use inputting my own hours.

Cons

Possibly because I don't do it very often, I find adding projects requires looking around to find right buttons.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your kind words Stacey! We really appreciate the feedback. - Yves

Filippo from Niko group

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Straightforward but powerful time registration tool!

I have found the tool very effective in creating monthly reports for team leads and finance. Also applying some post-processing (by means of a spreadsheet) is very easy thanks to all the metadata that can be added to time entries such as custom field values and groups.

Pros

The SW is nicely structured in modules, and every screen is highly customizable depending on your needs and role in the organisation. The best thing by far is the support these guys are providing: even when hitting the limits of the tool on a given use case, the online chat is always the easiest way to get in touch with them and get support in a matter of a couple of hours tops!

Cons

Management of which users get to view which projects to book their hours on is not the simplest thing to configure when managing complex setups (e.g. by default every new sub-project/project/company is visible to everybody - or inherits by its parent). When pushing the tool to its limits, especially when trying to move hours across projects and companies, it can be hard to get it right because the manual intervention required can be error prone. A recent update has improved this aspect (no more need for export and import data), however there are still a number limitations (e.g. hours cannot be moved from a project to a sub-project).

Response from BeeBole

Replied November 2018

Hi Filippo, Thank you for your review and feedback. Did you check the Project Overview in Settings > Download your data. This give you a clear list of who has access to what in the timesheet. Kind regards, Yves

Luca from Taptu

Industry: Information Services

Taptu Feedback

I'ts been great overall for our needs. I would (and do) recommend to clients with similar needs to our own.

Pros

Simplicity and very tight scope focused on time capture against client projects.

Cons

The user interface is clever in that it's highly configurable (a smart concept), but as much as this works in it's favour, it also hinders navigability through the data and forces some design concessions which can make the user experience weaker for rich usage patterns. The API still has areas for improvement relating to primary and external keys for some data sets , as well as limitations in some retrieval queries.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Beebole was the best combination of tight scope, usability, simplicity, API and price.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Luca, a big thank you for your message. I really appreciate it.

Elena from elenabenitoruiz.es

Effective and extremely flexible time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies

I work with other freelancers and I have several clients. I really need to know what's going on, and it's not a matter of trust and performance, it's a matter of understanding how long it takes them to do some recurring tasks and unexpected ones, because my quote for clients is based on those billable time entries and I found that, before using this app, most of the time we were completely underestimating how long it would take us to do this or that, it affects margins and profit. This wasn't my first time tracking tool, I have to admit it, but now comparing BeeBole to other well-known time tracking tool for freelancers, I'm sticking to it mainly because of 2 things I haven't found elsewhere: customizable dashboards with your own metrics and super fast online and offline support. Plus it's in Spanish too. Also pricing is very easy to understand, and I have access to all features, there's no difference in that sense between a small agency like mine and super big customers, and I appreciate that too.

Pros

Product itself: the customizable dashboards and reporting system. All the permission levels. Also pricing system. Support is superb. The fact it is in Spanish.

Cons

When I signed up for the free trial, it felt like landing a little bit on the moon, like emptiness. I was expecting more bells & whistles, now I appreciate its simplicity, and probably the fact of having a walkthrough tour might have helped a little bit. In any case I contacted support and they were fast and attentive and set me up a demo and till now.

Marty from Martin Williams

Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?

Timesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.

Pros

Simplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.

Cons

Not being able to change the colors of the rows on the timesheet. Petty. But something I would like control over.

Response from BeeBole

Replied February 2018

Thank you so much for the review, Marty! We're thankful for your service and your words.

Lee from Schneider Electric

Industry: Environmental Services

Very useful but graphing capability is not intuitive

Overall I really like the platform, I use this at least on a weekly basis, but log in on most days. The functionality is easy to use once you have had a crash course and use it as often as i do, the shear volume of data it holds is great for creating meaningful reports and exporting to create the graphs required.

Pros

I love the quick glance Team Calendar, month by month when i meet with the team leaders i can quickly tell them who is behind in populating Beebole. The data gathered and then exported for what i want to analyse is fantastic, which in turn allows for meaningful discussions around time spent on various projects, sickness etc... I also like being able to create teams with leaders and mirror the hierarchical structure for our business.

Cons

The graphing capability, the reports provide a good overview of the data which you can then export and graph within excel, but the lack of simplistic graphing would be a good touch for initial anomalies to jump out when you first log on. I suppose this is a personal preference and may not be for everyone., overall I really like the platform.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Hi Lee, Thanks so much for the review! We will be happy helping you with the reports, should you need some advice. By the way, have you tried our google spreadsheet add-on? Happy to count you among our customers! Yves

Teddy from Osprey Avocats

Industry: Law Practice

Lawyer's BeeBole review

Issues encountered have been swiftly addressed by BeeBole staff

Pros

Easy to useful the standard configuration Fair price

Cons

Not easy to personalize In the week view, uncompleted lines appear which gives a long list to drop for finding a client line. It does seem possible to backdate an entreprise creation and regularize the backdated time entry.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

it meets my requirements : ease of use, fair price, addresses my expectations (time tracking, timesheets export, etc.)

Response from BeeBole

Replied September 2019

Hi Teddy, Thank you for the review. Note that at the top of the weekly timesheet, there is a search to easily find a row in the timesheet. Now, if there are project rows that should not be there, deleting an empty row will make it disappear from the view. Kind regards, Yves

Philip from Energy Efficient Design Build Services

Simple and Effective

As an independent consultant that makes 100% of my income from time billed - BeeBole is the one of the most important tools I have for tracking projects and being able to bill clients effectively. Our clients appreciate the detail and like the fact that we can track different scopes of the same project and stay within estimated hours for these projects.

Pros

BeeBole has just the right mix of comprehensive features and a simple direct interface that doesn't burden your time

Cons

There isn't much I can say that is negative. Overall it is well designed and easy to use. The only slight issues I have had are entries hanging or error messages that affect some data entries.

Response from BeeBole

Replied November 2018

Hello Philip, Thank you so much for such a feedback! It is really appreciated. Yves

Janusz from Savangard

Crucial system for internal company operations

We use BeeBole on daily bases within a team of 100 people. BeeBole became a crucial system in our company operations, cost tracking and controlling.

Pros

Great interface, rich functionality, very robust reporting capabilities, API integration

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

User experience and functionality, customizable reporting.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Thank you Janusz! We now have an app in the Google Play Store, and our progressive web app for other devices has the same functionality and capabilities as a regular mobile app. Please do let us know if there's something specific you think it's missing, as we're always looking to improve. Thanks again, Yves.

João from PP - Portugal Partners, S.A.

Key for managing margins

Pros

This software, as long as others, is the key to measure labor usage. You can measure distance, weight, etc..., but how will you measure time if you don't have anything to record it? So beebole is an userfriendly tool, and easy to setup.

Cons

There is one thing that can be added: group records. If I'm doing a task that is common to several clients, why is it not possible to compute and devide time by the ones selected insted of record a minute or so in each... Anyway, I don't use it in a full way (compute margins, etc...). I guess I could spend more time developing the inputs, but i'm comfortable this way, and have no reason to change.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your review Joao! We really appreciate it, and we will have your suggestions for dividing time between clients in mind.

Matthew from Nationwide Building Society

Easy to make bespoke dashboards

The fact I'm never cursing about this tool speaks volumes for a delivery lead like me!

Pros

The ease of creating my own drag and drop bespoke dashboards for tracking across multiple projects is really valuable for me. Also the ease of outputting reports make it easy and simple for senior stakeholders.

Cons

I have found that there's so much functionality it's sometimes difficult to know how valuable they might be for me and the projects I'm working on. Maybe some better on-boarding or distributed training would be helpful.

Response from BeeBole

Replied July 2019

HI Matthew, We're indeed working on improving the onboarding, so your feedback is very timely. In the meantime, let me know if you'd like to have a call with us to fine tune your implementation, maybe you find features that are valuable for your project management! Thanks a lot for your review!

Roger from Logic Engines Limited

A solid time recording solution

BeeBole is a solid and reliable solution for recording time at our company.

Pros

It meets all of our requirements for recording time sheets. The most important being able to export reports in CSV format. The UI is very flexible and customisable.

Cons

It is not the easiest application to navigate around. It sometimes hard to find the function or page you are looking for.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your feedback Roger! We agree that our current navigation and UI need some updating, and we're working on that now. Hopefully we'll have a new and improved interface to show you soon. Thanks again and regards, Yves

This is closest to perfection time tracking software for our needs

It helped me to reduce time spent in time sheets

Pros

It's very flexible, powerful and highly customizable solution. It gives you endless possibilities and high granularity to cover almost all scenarios in time tracking. In last few years we have even seen solution evolving to address our feature requests. We were never let down and never seen any disruption in service. Technical support was always there to help us find the best way to structure and set up projects. And don't be fooled by the quick response time from support, no they are not bots or some 3rd world call center, they will dig straight to the core of the problem and if you are in luck you might witness awesomeness of Erlang hot code swap and things solving out in front of you in production.

Response from BeeBole

Replied February 2018

Wow! We're flattered and glad BeeBole is the right solution for your needs. Thanks a lot for your review.

Ease of use is a pleasure

Very good. I get out of it what I need and it is simple to use.

Pros

The fact that it is simply laid out and that you can 'import' and 'export' the functionality you need.

Cons

Some of the labelling when creating reports is no very helpful and you have to use a little bit of trial and error to get what you want.

Response from BeeBole

Replied November 2018

Hello, Do you know you can get explanation about all our reports labels here: http://help.beebole.com/home/modules/export For my information, what are the labels that were confusing. We are always happy to review these. Regards, Yves

Karen from Sunny Media

Great time management tool

I would like to see and easier way to export the time data. I feel that over all people has been great in appears to fit our organizational Need.

Pros

Great time management tool! I loved that we can pull reports by employee and order project.

Cons

I would like to see and easier way to export the time data.

Response from BeeBole

Replied November 2018

Hi Karen, Thank you for your feedback. I would love to ear your feedback about an easier way to export the data. Maybe there is already something in place we can show you. We can schedule a call to discuss it eventually. Yves

James from Bourneside

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Monitoring of costs by client is invaluable.

Pros

Searched long and hard (many months) for the right product, was delighted when I found Beebole: 1) Intuitive and easy to use 2) The UI is kept modern and simple in the right places, while retaining power and custimisation ability you need under the hood 3) Excellent reporting / export functions 4) First class support, very quick responses and available on email/chat I could not recommend this product more highly. It's a straighforward and often overlooked need for many businesses, however so many products get this so wrong. Beebole have nailed it.

Response from BeeBole

Replied May 2018

Hi James, thanks a lot for taking the time to review our service. We're happy to see that you're having a very positive experience with BeeBole.

Izabela from European Cyclists' Federation asbl

Amazing app which makes life easier!

We saved time on creating our own time sheets, inputting data into reports, excel files etc. Approval system is much easier. So we saved time, money and got a lot of additional options to use.

Pros

Easy access online anytime via laptop or mobile phone, data backed up, user friendly, easy to use, instant customer service with straight forward guidance and solution plus lots of instructions on the website in Help section, option to run different types of reports per person, task endless possibilities. Easy approval system. Simply amazing!!!

Cons

NOTHING! It is tailored to your needs, there is nothing I would change or ask for more. Thank you!

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

It is way better, with more options and great value for money.

Response from BeeBole

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much Izabela for your nice words!

Karen from BOLTGROUP

Great Tool

Pros

The ability to have both costs and billing was a must-have when researching timekeeping products. After reviewing dozens of programs, Beebole was the most cost-effective with the features we need.

Cons

Modules took a little bit of time to get used to.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your kind feedback Karen! We're currently working on simplifying and improving our user interface, and hopefully we can share the new design with you soon. All the best!

Hasib from Lumiose

BeeBole has revolutionized our company's time-sheet process completely!

Pros

BeeBole is so simple to use, easily customizable, and a great value for the money. For our small business, it gets everything we need done in an elegant and intelligent way.

Cons

I believe the mobile platform of BeeBole could use a little more simplicity and ease of use. Perhaps it's time for a standalone app?

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2018

Hi Hasib, thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to us that our tool has helped you and your company.

Amanda from Church Kitchens SL -

Beebole Timesheets

It enables us as a company to looks at where all our staff hours go and also set costs against our clients for monitoring our pricing structure

Pros

Its very easy to use and all members off staff can work it without any situation

Cons

I do not have a negative regarding the software any situation that i had in the beginning were always solved.

Had the best reviews

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Thank you Amanda for your kind words. Happy to count you amongst our customers!

Jennifer from Hull Speed Associates

Jen's review

Pros

Product is easy to use and set up. Support is incredibly quick and helpful to find solutions. We are an international company and to be able to assign each employee their own currency was key!

Cons

There really isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about the software.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really try to deliver the best we can and such review is really making our day here at BeeBole!

Joana from Brisa

Great product, great support team

BeeBole made it possible and simple to put around 100 employees to register their working hours almost overnight, easely removing the barriers that humans have against timesheets. With BeeBole, I can fully analyse my company's performance, allocating personnel costs to activities and to assets, at different levels. It's an absolut value-for-money.

Pros

Being a product designed for project management, it was highly adaptable to a different context. It's also very user friendly.

Cons

I still didn't have any bad experience...

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

I chose BeeBole because it is much mode flexible, it is adaptable to my needs (which are nor project management), while its competitors didn't show this ability. Also, the support team was tireless during the free trial, when I was testing the flexibility of the product.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Joana! We'll continue to work hard to provide the same level of flexibility and support.

Kat from Furrer+Frey

Flexible and Easy to Use

Pros

That it automatically saves so that the synchronisation is almost automated

Cons

The tasks do not carry through between the months on the web version - but all that functionality is on the mobile option

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Hi Kat, Thank you for your review. What do you mean with the tasks do not carry over? It should actually (unless you use the monthly view). You might want to check the weekly and daily view then.

Jorge from CuriosityStream

Industry: Broadcast Media

I utilize BeeBole on a daily basis and love its efficiency and how easy it is to use.

Pros

The user interface and user experience are both well designed, which in turn makes the use of BeeBole extremely easy and straightforward. I also like that we can edit existing projects with relative ease . BeeBole provides a wealth of information that facilitates our communication and efficiency.

Cons

I really have no bones to pick with the software. After almost 2 years of use, I've yet to experience any hiccups or frustrating element in its use.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2018

We really appreciate your review, Jorge. We're glad you like the design and find it easy to use. ;)

Deniz from LVL Magazine

Simple and reliable timesheets

BeeBole timesheets allow our team to put down how much work we do for each of our clients. We can then use this information to charge for our time correctly.

Pros

BeeBole makes it so easy to input all the work I'm doing during each week, by telling me how many hours I have remaining for each day it becomes really easy to know what to put where.

Cons

The colours can be the same for some of the different clients we put down so it sometimes gets a bit confusing.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2019

Thank you for your nice words about BeeBole! We'll consider what you say about colors, too.

George from Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great software!

Pros

Cons

Can't copy tasks over to another month.

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Thank you George! On the mobile app, you can copy from one day to another, no matter what day that is. Have you tried doing that? Again, thanks for the review!

Teresa from Condensed

Excellent time-tracking for teams

Pros

Simple, intuitive, highly customizable. Love that we can export PDFs with a breakdown for each project.

Cons

We've been using Beebole for about 5 years and I have zero complaints. Any time I've had a question, I got a response quickly.

Response from BeeBole

Replied May 2018

Teresa, we can't thank you enough for this wonderful review. We're glad you're benefiting from using our service.

Elizabeth from BWZ Architects

Makes me more efficient

I'm doing a much better job of keeping track of billable hours with BeeBole

Pros

BeeBole makes it easy for me to log hours and track projects. Easy to print reports to include with invoices. Nice graphics/interface.

Cons

I would like to see more options for format of printed reports.

Response from BeeBole

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback Elizabeth! -Yves

Julio from Pulso Parlamentario SL

Industry: Online Media

Idóneo para el teletrabajo

Al delegar en cada trabajador la consignación de los tiempos, mejora la responsabilidad en el trabajo, permite la supervisión y autorización por parte del administrador, y resuelve el problema del tráfico de los partes horarios en las empresas con teletrabajo. Además, la contabilidad de horas es automática y queda registrada para cualquier auditoría

Pros

Se adapta al trabajo individual a distancia. Es fácil fijar los periodos de trabajo y las interrupciones. Tiene más aplicaciones para facturación a diversos clientes aunque nosotros no las usamos.

Cons

Cierta confusión para consignar las ausencias y vacaciones.

Reasons for Choosing BeeBole Timesheet

Probé dos productos más pero eran más complejos y caros

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2020

Muchas gracias por tus palabras y tu apoyo Julio. No dudes en contactar con nosotros si hay cualquier confusion con lo de las ausencias. Un saludo!

Beebole

We moved to Beebole because we were managing time sheets in a spreadsheet, which is not very efficient and lacks an approval process. Beebole met our criteria as a cloud based time sheet system with Google SSO and budget. It's been easy to use and I really like the products flexibility to add/remove users and only pay for what we're using.

Pros

Cloud Based Easy to use Google SSO Budget Friendly

Cons

I'm not sure if it's available but I'd like to be able to see a report of my direct reports time sheets after they've completed them and one click approve via an email.

Response from BeeBole

Replied November 2018

Hello, Thank you for the feedback. There are different ways to show you a report of your direct reports. Don't hesitate to contact our support to see how to do it. Regards, Yves

Andrei from Halo

Good product for reasonable cost

Pros

Easily track and approve hours; diverse functionality; accurate and reliable

Cons

A moderate learning curve associated with figuring out all functionality

Response from BeeBole

Replied November 2018

Thank you Andrei for your feedback and rating! We are actually working today on a new interface which should ease the learning curve you had to go through.

Keith from Gritstone Tax and Accountancy

A great tool, even for small businesses

Pros

This is a really useful product for keeping track of time spent per client and billing accordingly. It also ensures work undertaken is accurately recorded and not forgotten when it comes to billing.

Cons

As with all time recording software, the layout and system takes a bit of time to get used to initially and it is worthwhile spending time setting everything up properly from the start.

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Thank you Keith for the review!

Doru from CES Romania

Easy help

Everything is centralized, easy to get reports and exports for all parts of business.

Pros

It is a very useful tool. I would give up on it, only when I will find a tool that has planning and time reporting together.

Cons

Doesn't have planing connected to time reporting.

Response from BeeBole

Replied May 2020

Thank you for your feedback Doru! I think some of our planned new features will help with your planning needs. Our support team will be in touch to discuss.

Paul from White Star Software

The Best Timesheet App - and I tried a BUNCH

My biggest challenge was making sure that my subcontractors were paid the correct amount in the correct currency, and similarly that my customers were charged the correct amount in the correct currency. My second biggest challenge was all the time wasted and all the errors caused by different people submitting their time in different ways. With Beebole it was easy and painless to standardize on one procedure.

Pros

It has all the functionality that I need to deal with employees, contractors, variable cost and billing rates, variable currencies, etc. The reporting is easy and intuitive. And the interface with Google Docs makes it easy to share the information with third parties.

Cons

There is no "ok" nor "save" buttons anywhere. Changes are saved immediately. That was a little weird and took some time to get used to.

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much Paul for your nice feedback.

Luc from SINEQUA

Beebole review

Two main benefits: - Profiling on time spent by consultants by type of tasks to better anticipate hiring plans - Providing KPIs to managers - Profiling developers time for National funding on pure Research activities. - Following elapsed time on budgeted service contracts

Pros

Simple, real-time responsiveness, customizable, straight forward, especially when you just want to track hours within various tasks without relying on Beebole for formal billing, or accounting.

Cons

Rights management is simple but a bit counter intuitive at the beginning. Maybe online documentation should be more contextual, within the UI itself.

Response from BeeBole

Replied October 2019

Thank you Luc for your nice words!

Gary from Create For You

Simple and straightforward

Each of our client's projects involves a number of different processes, carried out by different team members sometimes in different locations. We use the data partly for internal assessment and partly for billing as some processes are hourly charged

Pros

We can track time spent on multiple client projects easily with a few clicks of the mouse.

Cons

Not much really.

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much for your review Gary!

Talib from Redwood Performance Group Inc.

Best timesheet software

Pros

ease of use, friendly user interface, great customer support

Cons

running reports can be little cumbersome at times when too much data

Response from BeeBole

Replied December 2018

Thank you Talib for the nice words about BeeBole. Yves

John from Ajudantes Inc

“Don’t forget time Beebole”

Great features and benefits of reports

Pros

Ease of use for employees. Color distinctions in reporting.

Cons

App crashes too often to be functional.

Ease of use and pricing

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts John. We're surprised and sorry to hear you've had problems with the app crashing. We'll be in touch to resolve any issues. Thank you again!

Grzegorz from Mudano

Easy to use and functional

Pros

This software is easy to use and helps to keep all your hours recorded in place.

Cons

I didn't find anything that could make me not to like this software

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review!

David from Koysman Engineering PLLC

Industry: Civil Engineering

Timesheets and Reports for Engineering Field

Pros

Very user friendly, able to create different types of reports to be sent along with invoices. Relatively inexpensive. A lot of options. Highly recommend for small businesses in the Engineering Field.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the software.

Response from BeeBole

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback David, we really appreciate it!

Jose from EUIGS

Awesome!

Pros

I like the way you input your hours and it's so easy to use

Cons

Too much fields to add first. On the admin side, at first it is difficult to use

Response from BeeBole

Replied June 2019

Thank you Jose for the nice words!