All Beebole Project Time Tracking Reviews

Marty

Reviewed February 2018

Great product. Easy to use. Great support. What more do you want out of any kind of software?

Timesheets... unless employees don't fill them out, we don't get paid. Getting paid is a huge benefit to the company. Duh.

PROS

Simplicity. It is rare that you can find a product that is easy to use BUT also is very feature rich. Beebole has hit a homerun with their Timesheet product. We have used several different timesheet systems and this by far is the best product out there. Support was also top notch. If I have a question, I could send an email and they were right on it. Even if they could not figure it out right away, they still let me know that they are working on it and kept me up to date. LOVE IT.

CONS

Not being able to change the colors of the rows on the timesheet. Petty. But something I would like control over.

Thank you so much for the review, Marty! We're thankful for your service and your words.

Replied February 2018

Diane

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2020

BeeBole works for us!

We are a small consulting firm that relies on accurate time reporting for reimbursement from our clients. BeeBole has provided that with a minimal learning curve. Whenever we have a question or concern about anything the BeeBole team has been very responsive and pleasant to work with.

PROS

This product is very easy to use and much more intuitive than some other software we looked at. My staff adapted quickly and like they can access from anywhere.

CONS

While standard reports are not exactly what I am looking for, the ability to export the data is so easy and gives me the ability to make the reports look as I want them to.

Reasons for switching to Beebole Project Time Tracking

Our version of Timeslips was becoming unsupported so we needed to upgrade or change. Timeslips offered way more features than we needed making it cumbersome and expensive. Beebole was perfect for our application and quite reasonable with the pricing. We decided to give it a try and have not been disappointed. It provides a software that is easy to use, flexible, affordable and has great customer service.

Thank you for your kind feedback Diane! We really appreciate it. If you ever need any help finding the reports you need, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Replied April 2020

Melissa

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Beebole review

Support team is amazing

PROS

It's easy to use as a user and explain to new employees as a trainer. It's easy to use to pull the reports that are needed.

CONS

Once you get the product setup correctly it's easier to use but the click/drag function to a new user is a pain. It is also hard to ensure what the other users are viewing. We have sensitive information and we want to ensure that is not conveyed to a project manager, the settings feature is very confusing.

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

They function they way we need them to.

Thank you Melissa! We agree that our UI could be better, which is what we're working on now. We hope to have a new, improved, and easier to use version of BeeBole available soon.

Replied April 2020

Lavina

Architecture & Planning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Easy to use and Excellent value for money.

My overall experience has been excellent. BeeBole helps me track project profitability in relation to fee versus time spent. This allows me to set realistic fee proposals and also better project time and staffing needs on future projects.

PROS

I love the ability to easily input new clients and create multiple projects and sub-projects for existing clients. The ability to insert different phases and tasks under a project is also extremely helpful.

CONS

There is no ability to create invoices and pay-slips directly in the software. Currently I export data to Excel to create invoices and pay-slips.

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

Reduced Cost and Simplicity of use more appropriate for a very small-scale firm.

Thank you for your great feedback Lavina! You can create basic invoices in the app by customizing the letterhead and footers of reports and then exporting as a PDF, but we understand this doesn't meet the invoicing needs of many of our users. I'll be sure to share your comments with our developers. Thank you again and all the best!

Replied December 2021

Evi

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great timekeeping App

PROS

Beebole has a very easy and nice-looking user interface. The best part of Beebole is the ability to view reports based on an employee, a contract, a task, and by month.

CONS

The one thing I wish was easier is viewing PTO, along with the accrual rate.

Reasons for switching to Beebole Project Time Tracking

The interface was awful and pulling reports was a complete hassle.

Thank you for your positive feedback Evi! We're especially pleased to hear that you find the reports useful, as we consider them one feature that really sets Beebole apart. Have you tried our new time off feature yet? It makes it easier to request new and review existing PTO, including remaining balances for different PTO types. Please shoot us a message if you need any help, and thank you again!

Jack

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Good, basic timesheet tool

PROS

Like that it's fairly easy to use. I am not, inherently, a strong administrative person. I am the business owner, and fought entering my own time, although I required my employees to. Once I embraced it, it wasn't that hard.

CONS

I wish it had an easier way to add multiple lines to the same day for the same category.

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

Workamajig had more capability/functionality than we needed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jack, we really appreciate it! And if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to reach out.

Replied September 2021

jerome

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2019

A robust software

I manage all the timesheets of my techniciens through beebole and have instant visibility on where time is spent

PROS

Very powerful and the user UI the user's side is excellent

CONS

The admin interface on the back end can be a bit complex if you do not have adequate training

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

Because it has a french UI. Because it has a google sheet plugin where i can load all my reports

Thank you Jerome for the positive review. It is really appreciated. We are actually working on a new interface which should make the administration much easier.

Replied September 2019

Matyas

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Our go-to timesheet system

We've been using BeeBole for many years, and we have never thought about switching to another platform. The system's ease of use and our employees' satisfaction with BeeBole make it our best choice. The speed and helpfulness of their Support also deserves praise.

PROS

BeeBole is a user-friendly, intuitive, easy to use timesheet system. The initial training for a new employee takes less than 30 minutes, and we barely have any user issues (even those are resolved easily in-house). The timesheet easily works with our internal resource allocation system.

CONS

Everything we use BeeBole for, works perfectly. There are no cons to the system, only room for development. E.g. it would be great to see a function for time/resource planning, as well.

This is wonderful to hear Matyas, thank you. We're also happy to share that we're currently in the process of adding time and resource planning to the platform. We'll be sure to let you know once it's available.

Replied November 2023

Anca

Military, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2023

To my knowledge, the best time tracking software for complex projects

This is an extremely good application that offers enough flexibility to be able to meet a wide range of organization needs in terms of time management and expenses.

PROS

- detailed and customizable reporting functionality - extensive functionality documentation- easy to use interface for time registration- diverse functionality

CONS

- group management could be improved. I would prefer to see all users of a group in one list and modify access there, instead of doing that from the user profile.

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

The choice depended on the capability to set up progects in a specific way. For this app, the ability to create subprojects and assign tasks on the project level was key.

Thank you for this detailed and valuable feedback Anca, we really appreciate it. We're currently working to redesign our user features and several key features, and your comments about groups will be taken into account. Best regards!

Replied October 2023

Dmitri

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

InDataLabs Admins

Positive, really product concept! Good value for the money!

PROS

Positive, really product concept, very suppoting support team!

CONS

Reporting Calendars related to subdivisions, and limitations related to differend athorozations, singe cost concept (you can not have two types of stadard cost!), too short (not so many dimencions) in audit logs!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Dmitri! We really appreciate it and hope to continue to work with InDataLabs for years to come.

Replied January 2024

Emily

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Works for Non-Profit Allocations across Programs

PROS

I had experience with project management software coming into my role at a non-profit, and was looking for a way to track time spent on different tasks and multiple programs. By setting each program up as a project, this tool has worked great for us for over 5 years.

CONS

It was easy to make it too complex at first, because there were options for subtasks and for billing and expenses that we didn't actually need as they are taken care of in other platforms. After year 2 we were able to streamline it down into just the elements we needed, though. Some of the navigation between users and admin settings are a little confusing, there could be more contrast visually between when you're doing your own timesheet and when you are approving or making global changes.

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

It is sometimes useful to have a separate platform that is specifically for one administrative task. The log ins are easy to manage and the interface for users is very intuitive, so there hasn't been much trouble with it at all. Saved us so much time over separate spreadsheets per employee.

Reasons for switching to Beebole Project Time Tracking

To save paper and data entry

Thank you so much for your feedback Emily! We appreciate your organization's continued support. We also agree that the navigation and interface have room for improvement, which is why we're close to launching a totally redesigned platform. Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Thank you again.

Jonathan

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Beebole Timesheets - A Small Business User

My experience has been very positive. I started my own business in April 2020 and have used Beebole since then without any issues.

PROS

I found the Beebole product easy to install and to use. I like the report functions and the use of different colours and graphics. It allows me to generate very professional looking time sheets that I copy to my Clients with the associate bill. I also like the flexibility in setting up different rates to charge Clients for particular tasks or a fixed fee etc.

CONS

I honestly cannot think of any negatives.

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

The other products I looked at were part of an integrated suite which I didn't require. I wanted more of a standalone dedicated product that was more focussed on time recording rather than being an element of a practice management suite.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback Jonathan. This is precisely the type of review that is helpful to others searching for a tool like Beebole, and we really appreciate it!

Luca

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2021

BeeBole: an excellent timesheet, simple and very functional

it allows us to keep track of the work done for customers by the various employees, distinguishing projects and activities according to consumption, with different rates and hours not billed. It allows us to have reports with the commitment of people but also with an economic estimate of the work. It allows us to manage in real time the work we do and how it is going.

PROS

it is a very simple product to use with many useful features. In the company we all use it with satisfaction!

CONS

we are actually very satisfied. I have no negative things to report.

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

I have been involved in software development for many years and I have always used timesheets to track the hours and activities carried out. I appreciate BeeBole for its simplicity and speed and for the functions that really work for me.

Thank you for your kind words Luca! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the tool. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or issues.

Replied December 2021

Jeff

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

11 years of use and counting

PROS

This software is a very high value - it is highly customizable, which is very rare at this price point.

CONS

In over eleven years of use, we have no complaints with the software or customer service.

Reasons for switching to Beebole Project Time Tracking

user experience, price and customizability

Thank you for your review Jeff, and especially for all of your years with Beebole.

Michelle

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Beebole Time Tracking Review

PROS

Reporting features are great. Simple to use for end users (employees).

CONS

I wish it integrates with Quickbooks Online. I wish this tool provides more flexible timesheet period. My company's pay period is semi monthly, which means my company tracks employees' time for the periods of 1-15 and 16 - last day of the month. This is due to the invoice requirements from our customers. But currently Beebole offers weekly timesheets only.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Michelle! We're so glad to hear the reporting and interface meet your needs. Regarding the timesheet periods, Beebole allows for daily, weekly, and monthly timesheets, however you can extract information for pay periods including any date or time period. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need any help with this. Thanks again!

Stacey

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

BeeBole time sheets are a key staple of our back office operations

Excellent overall. Very happy with the product. Great value for money.

PROS

Project Balance a software services company with a fully distributed team, with staff across the world and with staff crossing multiple projects at any one time. With Beebole, all staff enters their hours on a daily basis from wherever they are. We can easily pull staff hours for billing and check hours at any time to see progress. We use the CSV download extensively then create a quick pivot table to drive invoicing. I personally like the ease of use inputting my own hours.

CONS

Possibly because I don't do it very often, I find adding projects requires looking around to find right buttons.

Thank you for your kind words Stacey! We really appreciate the feedback. - Yves

Replied March 2020

Janusz

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Crucial system for internal company operations

We use BeeBole on daily bases within a team of 100 people. BeeBole became a crucial system in our company operations, cost tracking and controlling.

PROS

Great interface, rich functionality, very robust reporting capabilities, API integration

CONS

Lack of proper mobile application, lack of some advanced functionality e.g. two step approvals of time entries

Reason for choosing Beebole Project Time Tracking

User experience and functionality, customizable reporting.

Thank you Janusz! We now have an app in the Google Play Store, and our progressive web app for other devices has the same functionality and capabilities as a regular mobile app. Please do let us know if there's something specific you think it's missing, as we're always looking to improve. Thanks again, Yves.

Replied March 2020