• Pros

• "Cet outil est d'une grande simplicité d'utilisation et facile à prendre en main."

• "Synchronisation, very useful, very intuitive. "

• "La simplicité de prise en main et d'utilisation et surtout la vue en diagramme de Gantt avec les tâches modifiables facilement."

• Cons

• " there is no cons ; this tool could be improved but at this stage it is a good product."

• "Manque quelques filtres sur la vue présentant l'ensemble des projets actifs."

• "None to my knowledge. It makes the job perfectly."

Browse Beesbusy Reviews

Jean François from WANDESK

Killer application

Pros

The design Very fast and easy to use from the smartphone for a quick check Nice design and rich fontions from the webapp for business purpose

Cons

Nothing compared to the competitors. I prefer to manage everything from the smartphone but the device is not good enough for that.

Reasons for Switching to Beesbusy

Capabilities to switch from personnal and professional tasks. Rich project management.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your very positive review of Beesbusy!

Walter from Coty

The swiss knife of project management apps!

I’m usually working on more than five complex programs in parallel and I also want to make sure I give the right time and attention to my personal and familial activities. Once I organise all of that on Beesbusy, I know that everything is at my finger tips and that frees up my mind to focus on doing things rather than planning and replanning or wondering what I forgot. I use the business version but this is super easy to invite people to collaborate on a project even if they want to use only the free version. We can instantaneously share the task list and communicate without the need of a complex setup or a painful training. On my business version I can manage at the next level of details with time tracking, critical path scheduling and multi projects consolidation in a transparent way for the people who are just looking at the to do list. What is amazing is that I can use Beesbusy in the simplest way to share a shopping list with my wife and on the same app follow my complex professional projects.

Pros

The intuitiveness and the look of the user interface on web version. The possibility to look at an activity through the 3 different views (what, when, who). The multi projects view. All what matters on the same page. The customisable dashboard which follows me everywhere on the Webapps and the mobile app. The voluntary buzz to inform coworkers versus the painful automatic notifications in most other apps. The pro and personal projects on the same app but with clear identification which helps me prioritising even across my personal and professional life.

Cons

No possibility to work offline (when in a plane for example) No when or who view on mobile No Tablet version

Reasons for Switching to Beesbusy

Beesbusy is far easier and intuitive. You can stay as simple as you want or get more complex only when you need it. The interface is more pleasant to use everyday.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your positive review of Beesbusy and thorough feedback. The absence of planning views (When and Who tabs) on our mobile app version is mainly because of the small size of smartphone screens. We are very happy to learn that Beesbusy is helping you organize your projects and daily tasks.

Miriam from Sibilare*

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy to work with

The experience is great and it helps us sort all our projects and task, as well as share what's going on with teams working from other offices. Can't wait to see the new features Beesbusy will likely introduce

Pros

Beesbusy is easy to work with which makes it easy to implement in the company as it allows for fast training for the whole team. We can teach each one how to use beesbusy in around 5 minutes and that makes people use the tool more, rather than other softwares that may be tricky to use. Also, being able to create GANTT diagrams within the tool is really helpful.

Cons

It would be lovely if you could set some task to autorepeat themselves instead of having to log them in every month.

Reasons for Choosing Beesbusy

Because of the customer support they have and being able to creat a GANTT within.

Reasons for Switching to Beesbusy

We were looking for something that looked better and a colleague recommended Beesbusy.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your review of Beesbusy! We are very pleased to know that Beesbusy is useful for you. You will be happy to know that recurring are now available.

A tool for your team

I use it daily to see my work of the day, it's very convenient to have a full view of all my projects and my team, and it's easy to change dates and re-organises things.

Pros

It's colorful and you can have a lot of different views of all your projects

Cons

It's can be a bit confusing on certain features (delete a project or create a group)

Reasons for Switching to Beesbusy

More features, beesbusy is a more flexible tool I think

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback! We will take this into account and keep on improving these features. We would love to get in touch to know more about your ideas. Please feel free to contact us directly.

Arnaud from Installations & Services

Aplication Beesbusy parfait pour la communication projet entre collègues

Outil utilisé au quotidien par nos équipes depuis les opérationnels jusqu'à l'administration des Ventes. Tout peut être noté ce qui génère une base de données énorme et très intéressante pour retrouver les historiques. On peut y mettre des photos pour illustrer. Toutes les fonctionnalités existent et l'outil est très agréable.

Pros

Très simple d'utilisation. Très lisible. Super outil pour communiquer entre collègues sur un projet commun sans déranger l'ensemble de l'équipe constamment. Devient au final une base de données énorme sur l'ensemble des projets traités qui peut permettre de facturer des prestations, de connaître des dates clé pour facturer, de retrouver des données. Possibilité de rajouter des photos pour étoffer. Très bon outil PRO, très complet.

Cons

Pas de points faibles : ergonomie ok,

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Merci pour votre avis positif et votre retour d'experience.

Thierry from WITH

Fluidifie la communication et le travail d'équipe

Pros

La prise en main est aisée et l'outil est d'une grande simplicité d’utilisation, tout en proposant un périmètre de fonctionnalité très large. L'outil est tellement collaboratif qu'il fluidifie tous les jours le travail d'équipe et simplifie nos process. C’est un gain de temps et surtout des projets plus carrés. Je recommande vivement !

Cons

Il est difficile de s'en passer après usage.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied December 2019

Merci pour votre avis ! Nous sommes tres heureux que Beesbusy puisse accompagner l'organisation de votre equipe.

Claude from ACM Ingenierie

Easy to use this apps and very intuitive !

at this times all our projects are realized under this apps

Pros

I use the application for almost a year and it allowed me to better organize myself on my professional and personal tasks Since we use it mainly in management of collaborative projects between collaborators, which allows me at a glance to see the progress

Cons

We don't have negative opinions or any additional request to this apps

Reasons for Choosing Beesbusy

Very easily and intuitive, and not expensive ...!

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Indispensable

Very useful and intuitive app for project management in a professional capacity but also for private task management. Tool that has become indispensable to me so it saves time and avoids forgetfulness. I particularly recommend.

Pros

Synchronisation, very useful, very intuitive.

Cons

Nothing, just very well designed. Very easy to use. Informations immediately shared

Organise time seems easier with Beesbusy

Pros

You can have access from all your devices. It's quick to create task, organise them and follow them It's a good means to share information with workmates You can create even small or big project through software.

Cons

Nothing. All the things in the software are good.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your positive review!

Arnaud from HCA Consulting & Actions

Simple, collaboratif et surtout hyper efficace

Parfait. Rien à redire.

Pros

Cons

Le classement des projets est un point à améliorer.

Pour gagner du temps.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your positive review of Beesbusy. We are indeed very proud of our Gantt chart!

David from GDC

Très bonne et très simple application de gestion de projets pro et perso

Liste de tâches collaboratives. Gestion de projets. Management d'équipes.

Pros

Simplicité. Passage d'une liste de tâches à une gestion de projet collaborative en un seul clic.

Cons

Manque quelques filtres sur la vue présentant l'ensemble des projets actifs.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied January 2020

Merci pour votre avis.

Vincent from NEOVITY

Industry: Facilities Services

Task management and project management all in one

Very simple in getting started, we have gradually extended our use thanks to the many features. Personally, I use a lot of push tasks (I'm a fan of the GTD). For the company level, it's the collaborative side that really helps us: Process settings, reminders, notifications (just what 'it is necessary), info on the tasks carried out by the project contributors, ... The overall project vision is also very advanced. What I like too is that the Beesbusy team listens to users and regularly comes out with new features, whether we use them or not, depending on our needs.

Pros

Task Management Project management and monitoring Collaborative features Quick and simple setup

Cons

There is a user incentive system to encourage us to use the solution as much as possible. Fortunately, it is not too intrusive. We do not use it.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review. We love to hear feedback from our users, it helps us improving Beesbusy in order to make it as useful as possible.

Guillaume from Areka Consulting

Ideal tool for managing tasks and projects (for pro and private use)

Pros

I use Beesbusy for private purposes to manage tasks or list ideas. Perfect tool for this kind of needs. But it is especially in my company that the solution becomes powerful. We are a consulting firm and manage multiple projects in groups or subgroups. Beesbusy makes it easy to follow all the projects in detail, to get an overview and to understand the dependencies between the tasks. It is simple and comprehensive, making it an excellent tool for project management and tasks management.

Cons

None to my knowledge. It makes the job perfectly.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your very positive review. We are happy that Beesbusy helps you organize both your professional and personal tasks.

Beesbusy, a tool that facilitates project management

Pros

On this application I like the fact that it is very easy to create lists of tasks, and to follow the progress of our project. The multi-project view is also a big advantage over these competitors. In addition, being able to easily switch from one view to another allows us to have a good overview of our project.

Cons

The mobile application deserves to be reviewed, in order to become a real plus for everyday use.

Reasons for Switching to Beesbusy

Because Beesbusy was easier to use

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to hear more about your suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly to share your ideas.

Pierre-Yves from PYM Conseil

Smart and simply efficient

Beesbusy allowed to the different teams I work with to hace some efficient Tools pour manage correctly the personal and business scheeduling

Pros

This software is Customer centric; I mean this tool supports you in a daily way with features which have a real Added value : being the link between the organization and sheeduling of your business life and private life !

Cons

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Beesbusy can help you organize your tasks.

Cathy from With

Application simple et efficace

Je l'utilise pour l'organisation de mes tâches quotidiennes tant personnelles que professionnelles. Permet d'avoir une vision d'ensemble de tous les projets en cours et ceux que nous partageons avec mes collègues, ce qui facilite réellement les réunions hebdomadaires et nous fait gagner du temps.

Pros

Cons

Je n'ai rencontré de soucis particulier pour le moment.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous somme heureux que Beesbusy facilite votre organisation.

Olivier from Alphadiagalsace

Facile à utiliser

Gestion quotidienne de projets immobiliers type construction de maisons

Pros

Vue d’ensemble claire et précise permettant de gagner du temps

Cons

Aucun , cette application est parfaite !

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Merci pour votre avis ! Nous sommes contents que Beesbusy puisse vous aider au quotidien.

Nice tool to manage personal and professional tasks

Pros

I like that this tool is easy and quick to master and that I can manage my projects on my computer and on my mobile if I am on the go (contrary to other similar tools for project management). I can add co-workers or friends to my projects so we can work together or exchange about it. I also love that I can dissociate my personal projects from my professional ones while beeing able to manage them on one unique tool.

Cons

I found it has its limits when it comes to more complicated work projects. It would be nice to add some features (like creating a timeline in order to have an overall vision of the project and its tasks.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy using Beesbusy. We actually have different timeline features : Gantt chart, team schedule, multi-projects planification... They are all included in our Business and Enterprise plans and can be used on the Web version of Beesbusy to work on more complex projects. You can se the details here : https://en.beesbusy.com/pricing/ Don't hesitate to contact us for a free trial! The Beesbusy Team

François from CIC

Beesbusy, the must-have app in project management

Pros

User-friendly, allows you to have an over view of your professional and personal projects, very quickly essential in your daily life.

Cons

There are no really negative topics on this app which is really very well done as a whole

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for this positive review of Beesbusy.

Adrián from Sibilare

Industry: Online Media

Nice Software

Pros

It's a good software to organize your daily tasks or your current clients.

Cons

Sometimes the charging times ara a little bit long.

To try a new product.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We will keep on working to further improve our product.

Benoît from B2L

Pratique et utile dans ma profession

Pros

Partage d'informations pour un même bien et gestion des tâches

Cons

je n'ai pas identifié de points fables dans le cadre de mon activité

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis et votre retour d'utilisation.

Great!

Pros

For optimize your time and manage your team ans projets.

Cons

In first, push the team to use it :)) after it’s great!

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review of Beesbusy!

Jean from Cegid

Une application indispensable

J'utilise Beesbusy pour gérer mes taches personnelles et extraprofessionnelles. Je partage les taches en familles ou avec les autres intervenants très simplement.

Pros

Son utilisation est très simple. L'usage du smartphone pour saisir les informations importantes et consulter mes taches planifiées est un vrai point fort. Les rappels empêchent tout oubli.

Cons

Aucun point faible constaté dans l'utilisation de Beesbusy

Response from Beesbusy

Replied February 2020

Merci pour votre retour. Nous vous invitons egalement a tester la fonctionnalite des taches recurrentes qui pourra surement vous etre utile.

Excellent tool

I was used to "historical" tools that have good performances but are kind of "painful" to use. With Beesbusy, I can do the same things but in a more convenient way.

Pros

It's simple, easy to use, intuitive, and still it offers all the functionalities I need (sharing the vision of completion, rescheduling, links between activities...).

Cons

I can't think of anything, I didn't encounter any specific difficulty.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to help you manage everything easily and we are glad that you like using Beesbusy.

Nicolas from Groupe Eclair

Excellent App

Pros

Very graphic Very easy to use Quite versatile. Extraordinary Support (Lightning fast and very effective).

Cons

For now, we have to choose 1 of 3 infos (Starting date, Ending date and Duration). It'd be useful to us to be able to see all 3 at the same time.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review and feedback on our support service. We try to be as quick and effective as possible. Your comment is duly noted, it will be forwarded to the rest of the team.

Adélaïde from Thierry Immobilier

Structurer mes projets

Pros

L'outil est très simple à prendre en main et les fonctionnalités efficaces. Pas de superflu. J'utilise BeesBusy pour structurer mes projets et partager l'avancement avec les sponsors. C'est aussi pour moi une boîte à idées à tester. 2 en 1! Equipe super réactive

Cons

La gestion du planning peut être améliorée

Response from Beesbusy

Replied February 2020

Merci pour votre avis. Nous essayons de repondre au mieux aux suggestions de not utilisateurs. D'ailleurs, concernant la gestion du planning, avez-vous pu tester notre nouvelle version du diagramme de Gantt dans la vue Qui ? Nous l'avons recemment optimise. Sinon, je vous invite a nous contacter pour nous faire des suggestions, nous serons ravis d'echanger.

Efficient and user friendly

Pros

I use Beesbusy in order to manage my projects and share tasks (pending tasks, completed...) with my employees. Very easy et user friendly !

Cons

Nothing. It's easy and useful !

Response from Beesbusy

Replied December 2019

Thank you very much for your positive review.

Agile tool

Overall experience is clearly the agility of the tool. We have many tasks day to day, new ones and old to reverse on a daily basis, and Beesbusy allow to do that.

Pros

Agility, easy to add or reverse a task, and possibility to gather tasks in one sub-task. Great and easy to use, user friendly interface.

Cons

Nothing, Beesbusy is clearly nice and easy to use.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your positive review and comment.

Benoit from THIERRY IMMOBILIER

Outil de gestion de projet simple et ludique

Pros

simplicité, ergonomie, usage web et smartphone

Cons

chargement des photos un tout petit peu longue

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Merci pour votre avis positif et votre retour d'experience.

Good innovative software

Pros

Usability and Design Gamification Simplicity

Cons

Platform colors could be more neutral.

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review!

Yann from SAMerignac

Efficace

Pros

Très Simple d’utilisation !!! Je vous le conseil.

Cons

Rien à signaler. Tout est bien fait !!!!

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Merci pour votre tres bonne note et votre avis positif sur Beesbusy.

Alexandre from Henkel

Industry: Chemicals

Appli à mettre dans toutes les mains

Pros

1 - Simplicité 2 - Ergonomie 3 - ludique

Cons

1 - difficile à référencer dans un groupe global

Response from Beesbusy

Replied November 2019

Merci pour votre avis. Nous sommes heureux que Beesbusy vous plaise.