All Birdview PSA Reviews

Carri

Research, 201-500 employees

Easy Task Tracking and Time Logging

Positive. We requested lots of features and they did their best to add them to the road map. Some were done some weren't but overall a good project management system.

PROS

The time entry feature is easy to use and view

CONS

Can't split out features/users by portfolio. If you add them to one they are a part of all project portfolios

Reason for choosing Birdview PSA

Time tracking

Reasons for switching to Birdview PSA

Needed better time tracking

Nancy

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

PROS

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow. 2. We've had great, responsive customer service. 3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences. 4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year. 5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

CONS

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong. 2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though. 3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done. 4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

Reviewed March 2018

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

PROS

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

CONS

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Tierrani

Retail, 51-200 employees

A Easy to Use, Customizable Project Management Tool

PROS

It is an easy way to stay organized and assign project tasks among our teams. Usage is fairly intuitive, and there are a lot of options to customize the product to your organization's specific needs.

CONS

I don't like that you can not search to find subtasks easily, which makes it difficult when referencing older project details.

Yoonus

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Cloud based Project Management tool

works well for us

PROS

Ease of use, cloud based, resource and time management tool

CONS

sometimes information required is not as easy to get to,

Erik

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Solid PM tool

Good! Use this product daily, very little concern. Best PM software I've used so far.

PROS

Lots of flexibility and solid UI. Lots of integrations, flexible reporting, and different ways to accomplish tasks - lots of cross-functionality. Teams integration is solid as well.

CONS

Only issue is being able to add members to specific tasks without having an admin add them to the overall project. Makes it annoying when having to pull in colleagues who weren't initially anticipated.

Reviewed July 2023

My Review after 11 months

We are manging our projects time and resource management with the Birdsview PSA. With the help of this tool, it makes us to bill our clients the accurate numbers that makes both of us more satisfied.

PROS

Our buisness is based on the time we spend for a project and this tool really helps us in managing the time for any projects very precisely.

CONS

For any new users, getting used to the application might be little difficult.

Kat

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Everyday user - critical to our team

I use it every day I work, and it has been absolutely critical for our project management system and task delegation for our team. We rely on it and it works well!

PROS

It is very easy to search for projects and tasks, as well as submit new ones.

CONS

I wish there was a better feature to have multiple people have multiple deadlines.

Mike

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Perfect for my situation

PROS

*Ease of use *Great support *Cost *Helps me do what I do bettter

CONS

I really don't have any negative things to say about Birdsview

Annu

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Review of Birdview PSA

My overall experience is quite satisfactory.

PROS

I like the ability to put in time for each activity on each of my projects. I am also able to track monthly hours on my projects by each team member.

CONS

Any innovative feature would be always useful. I don't dislike any feature.

Birdview PSA Review

PROS

Easy to navigate and user friendly project management software

CONS

Not great for resource allocation, need a lot of fine tuning

Ashiqun

Research, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2023

It's a game changer for project managers

Using Birdview PSA has been an incredible experience for me in my professional work. It's like having a one-stop shop for all my project management needs. The key features that have truly helped me on a daily basis include project planning, task and time estimation, resource planning, progress tracking, and budget analysis. Having all these functionalities in one platform is extremely handy and saves me a lot of time and effort. Birdview PSA has become an invaluable tool that streamlines my work and makes project management a breeze. It's been incredibly helpful in keeping everything organized and ensuring smooth execution of my projects.

PROS

This platform has truly revolutionized the way I handle projects in the most professional and user-friendly way. What sets Birdview PSA apart is its seamless setup process. Adding project tasks and assigning team members is a breeze, and the intuitive interface makes it a easy to navigate. It provides comprehensive project status and with just a glance, I can quickly assess progress, identify any roadblocks, and keep things on track with ease. One feature that has been an absolute game-changer is the time estimates and actuals functionality. Being able to track and compare the time spent on tasks against initial estimates has been invaluable. It has empowered me to make informed decisions, optimize resource allocation, and stay on top of project expenditures. In a nutshell, Birdview PSA has become my go-to project management tool. It's professional, user-friendly and efficient.

CONS

I've found most of Birdview's features to be incredibly useful. It's been a game-changer for my project management needs. However, there is one minor hiccup that I've encountered. When assigning multiple people to a task and wanting to allocate different estimated hours for each person, it becomes a bit tricky.

Sonia

Reviewed June 2018

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

PROS

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

CONS

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Reviewed January 2019

Lots of Possibilities

Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

PROS

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

CONS

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Easy Projects is easy to use

For a small company the tool works well. Easy Projects does fit the name. We started off using the tool for our department and it met our needs well. As we tried to bring other areas into the tool, it became clear that we needed more.

PROS

The ease of setup from scratch. We migrated our data from a home grown solution into Easy Projects which streamline our migration. Customer service helped a great deal during out implementation. A tool that follows the concept of keeping it simple.

CONS

As we advanced our business needs, the tool was not able to grow with us. For downloading attached project files had to be done one a one by one basis which is time consuming when you have 40 files to download. We could not directly access the files.

Micah

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2016

Hai bu cuo

Overall I like it and enjoy using it. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons.

PROS

I like the project layout and easy gantt view. The way we log hours is nice. I like being able to assign tasks with minimal effort. Makes my job easier.

CONS

Same as above. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons. If I try to export comments or a report from a certain date period I can't filter it. That would be nice. I came back from vacation and tried to get caught up on my tasks so I filtered my notifications and exported them, but it didn't help because I couldn't filter them or arrange them differently.

Thank you for the wonderful review Micah!

Replied July 2016

10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2017

Easy Projects has been an easy and versatile project management tool for us

PROS

Easy Projects has been living up to its name for our administrators and users. It has a simple and versatile functionality that can fit just about any of our needs. Once we identified how the product would work best for us and customized it, we were very pleased with how well we moved forward. We improved our workflow with templates, we found creative uses for existing functionality to problem solve trouble areas, and the company continues to progress with new features and product improvements. The Easy Projects team has been crucial in helping us make this product fit our needs and they have always been available with thoughtful and creative solutions. We always appreciate their responsiveness and positivity.

CONS

An initial time investment and a lot of communication with Easy Projects was required in order to mold it into the right product for our team. But, it was well worth it!

Crystal