• Pros

• "I love that Blazedesk has multiple components, including CRM, Project Management, Invoicing, and Customer Support. I like not having to jump between apps for these things."

• Cons

• "I least like how long the software takes to load on my computer."

Browse Blazedesk Reviews

Philip from University of Missouri

An all-in-one business solution!

Pros

Cons

I least like how long the software takes to load on my computer.

April 2016

Jan from BSCB Services

April 2016

Great All in one solution

For several months we're working with blazedesk and I'm very happy with the results. Blazedesk is very easy to start working with and make it possible for us to work from one software environment which gives direct insight in our business at the same time. Working with blazedesk saved us lots of time because it enables us to work easily together and involve all stakeholders in the projects. Thanks guys, your doing a great job

June 2015

Peter from 240

June 2015

Happy doing business with you and getting things organized

As we were building a business we had a hodge-podge of methods of tracking people, things and numbers including excel spreadsheets and scraps of paper. We had begun to use some online services for task tracking and CRM. But we were not thrilled with what we found. Blazedesk helped us stay neat and organized and communicate professionally with the clienys that we make products for.

William from New Sky Productions

Thoroughly Uninspiring Drivel

Yet another project management app that claims SO MUCH and delivers SO LITTLE. Their website may look like they're competing with the likes of Mavenlink and Wrike, but they are not. Find something else.

Sudhir from Prepare Me

All in one smooth Project Management Solution

It has been four months I am using this software to manage my Projects and Helpdesk. Before Blazedesk it was very hotch potch situation for me to manage multi tasking. But after choosing Blazedesk is has been a great experience for me as I can do all of my tasks in a single software that too very efficiently. I would definitely stick with Blazedesk for upcoming years as well.

Jim from HORECASPOT B.V.

April 2015

all-embracing, very affordable business software which saves us loads of time and money

For a few weeks we started working with Blazedesk. The ERP business software can be used whitin our complete organisation. We use it for sales, marketing, finance, projects and support. We've searched a long time for software like this, till we found Blazedesk. Also the costs are very friendly. We only pay a fixed amount per month for the entire company, which is very comfortable.

Alfonso from AmasTres,s.a

October 2015

BLAZEDESK, Real costumer service and ERP Solution!

Thanks Milap and team for doing a great job with Blazedesk, now my account personnel can do a better job, and I can control my clients, invoicing and Sales flow as easy as 1,2,3. I've been testing others CRM and ERP solution but BALZEDESK excel at all. I am gonna start migrating to my team to this great platform. It works! and It's very easy to implement.

Stefan from Digister

Simply Amazing!

I was able to easy manage all of my projects, invoices and tickets. I had some issues in the past with some different software, Blazedesk was a relieve for my organisation!

Response from Blazedesk

Replied April 2015

Dear Stefan, We would like to thank you for the kind words and for using Blazedesk for your Business. With kind regards, The Blazedesk Team

Stefan from Digitaal Restaurant

Great Software!

We started using blazedesk a couple of weeks ago and we are very satisfied with it. Thanks to blazedesk we don't have to use many other systems that do not communicate with each other, because it's now all in one system!

May 2015

Jurgen from Bowow Projects

May 2015

The Blazedesk application works great for us

The Blazedesk application works great for us. We tested it out with the month free trail and decided to start working with the basic version. We sinds get a very good response from the workfloor.

Olek from Inter-sky

July 2015

Blazedesk application is great!

It's a great software and we use it here for managing projects, sales and tickets. Blazedesk software helps us manage our daily tasks