• Pros

• "Versatile to any team (list, kanban, scrum) Seamless feature upgrade Exceptional customer service"

• "It provides a really great way to see what needs to be worked on next, who's working on what - and stops tasks getting lost or missed. Also, there are new updates every week which is great!"

• "Easy to use, helps with productivity,good support."

• Cons

• "UI concept Mobile experience Chat in workspaces"

• "There isn't any thing that would say, cause I like every part of this software"

• "- No Email notifications about tasks. This is important for me because you don't miss nothing with it. We contacted Claritask, and they said that they will do it in the future."

Browse Claritask Reviews

Donjeta from Rrota

Tasks were never clearer!

Pros

Cons

UI concept Mobile experience Chat in workspaces

Reasons for Choosing Claritask

Best value for money and convincing customer service

Response from Claritask

Replied March 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Donjeta. It means a lot. We're taking into consideration your feedback feedback, regarding UI and chat. Happy to have your team be more productive in Claritask.

Erman from The Social Plus

Finest task management

We use daily this tool as a team and it is very easy to manage a team with it. It has comments in the tasks and we use it as communications for our work.

Pros

- Easy to use - Real time notifications - It has sub comments and message in the tasks

Reasons for Choosing Claritask

Better design, easy to use, everything we needed

Reasons for Switching to Claritask

More easy to use and it has all what we need.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and continuous support of Claritask.

Blerina from MetDaan

Industry: Online Media

Claritask Review

Pros

I liked that it is easy to use! Once I got the hang of it, it was pretty practical and smooth sailing! It covers the majority of a company's needs in finishing and distributing tasks!

Cons

I just think a mobile app would be necessary!

Response from Claritask

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review and suggestions. We appreciate your being with us.

Faton from Manaferra LLC

Claritask rocks

Claritask has been the primary tool we use in our SEO day-to-day operations for more than a year. It has helped us optimize our processes, manage tasks easily and get reports on almost everything

Pros

Fast support Easy to use Adaptive Friendly Fast

Cons

Can't find anything I didn't like there :)

Reasons for Switching to Claritask

Complexity, 95% of features there were not helpful for us

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Faton! Happy to have your company on board as a customer. We appreciate your continuous support and feedback.

Dafina from Manaferra LLC

Claritask is innovative, user-friendly, and simply does the job.

Being in the SEO industry, specifically in Content Marketing, we have specific short-term daily tasks that can be hard to keep track of if we didn't have Claritask. It helps the team to be kept organized and everyone to have access to everyone's tasks. It helps fight procrastination since you can easily see your tasks for the day, week, or month, and their deadlines.

Pros

I haven't run across a project management tool as helpful and modern as Claritask. New features are added very often that me and my team don't even realize we needed. What impressed me the most has to be the Customer Service, though. The founder seems to be very invested in this product and is never hesitant to reply to emails and even listen to suggestions from our team for new features. In fact, he sends personalized emails asking for feedback.

Cons

It's great for micromanaging and I'm not sure I like micromanaging. But still, this is a personal preference and it's not the software's fault. It actually works great and I'm assuming is an amazing aid to managers. Just that from an employee's POV, maybe it works too great, haha.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Super happy to have you as a customer. Thank you for this amazing feedback. Grateful that Claritask enhancements and improvements are aligned with your expectations.

The best Task Management Software. Period

Pros

I love the FLEXIBILITY it offers to me as a user. I can add tasks easily on different projects without having the need to go to the project I'm adding a task for. I especially enjoy the fact that you can move tasks easily and arrange them however you need to. Also, anytime you can review tasks you finished, and also edit those too, in case you forgot to add something. A huge help for me that defiers Claritask from other software of this kind is the fact that the toolbar turns green when the time is rolling. This is a very good reminder for any time you could forget to start the timer.

Cons

I really can not think about a single thing that I would say that is a con of Claritask. Of course, I think that there is always room to improve, but for the moment this software marks all boxes.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're super happy Claritask is helping you and your team on daily basis. And, Yes, those feature specifics are meant to make everything faster and easier when using Claritask. We love it that you found them helpful as well. As always, let us know if anything can be even better by writing us at hello@Claritask.com

Using Claritask for Scrum

Claritask support team were always ready to provide help when needed and was open to our suggestions in making the product even easier to use for our team. It's a great software to keep track on different projects (tasks, requests, deadlines) and team members; and overall easily adjustable to the teams' needs.

Pros

One of the best features is being able to see what everybody is working on and their active/closed tasks. Further, being able to comment on tasks and add descriptions and subtasks on any mode (kanban, scrum, list) has been a feature that was well received from the team and has saved a lot of time in communication; especially taking into consideration that our team uses Scrum mode. Overall, Claritask is easy to use and straight forward because of the instructions provided through videos and hotspots.

Cons

Everything that we needed to add to Claritask was communicated directly to the customer support team and we always received prompt replies on how to proceed. Therefore, there is nothing that I would change about the software.

Response from Claritask

Replied October 2020

We are super happy to be able to help your team on day to day basis. Thank you for your kind words!

Gent from g2y baumanagement - Basel

Industry: Civil Engineering

Claritask is fantastic!

Pros

Having to deal with different tasks on daily basis can sometimes be tricky, since you have always to be careful not to forget anything. Therefore, the usage of Claritask has helped me a lot in managing my tasks. I open Claritask as soon as I turn on my PC and add/remove tasks constantly, so that nothing is left behind. This platform is improving more and more everyday and I would recommend it to everyone!

Cons

As for now, everything looks great. I can clearly see that Claritask is being updated, so I think it will be even better in the future.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Hi Gent, and thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and noticing the finest details of each upgrade. We're here for you if you need anything.

Ideal from IT

Review on Claritask

Claritask is a very important part of my work day. I have all my task and project organised there and it is the main tool that helps us organised our work. Thanks to Claritask we spend less time on meetings and we are much more productive.

Pros

Claritask is very simple to use and it the perfect tool for task management. You can move around project very easily and the notification system is very clear. The new feature on adding tasks on any project from the global button makes everything easier and is a very big help.

Cons

Claritask seems to be a new product and is evolving all the time.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thanks so much for you're feedback. We love it that you like our new "Quick tasks" feature. It's helping us submit new tasks quickly and organize later.

Arber from BBros L.L.C.

One of the best Management Tool

We had issues tracking the tasks with other tools, and when I switched to Claritask, it keeps you more active and we realized that we could do more than we did before within a same period of time.

Pros

I like because it is easy to use, and very keen. It doesn't require to be IT in order to use it. We setup Claritask on our company, and it really boosted our delivery time, and quality.

Cons

I don't have any right now. I think maybe in the future it could be Mobile, but for my personal experience, I don't prefer mobile app.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

We're are extremely happy that switching to Claritask has helped your team deliver more. Thank you so much for your feedback, Arber.

Latif from Gjirafa Inc

Review for Claritask from Gjirafa emlpoyee

Pros

I love this software because its easy to use,fast and very organised. The latest features added made it even easier to use it and for us its easier to be more specific of what we have done during the day

Cons

This software should release soon the mobile supported version.

Response from Claritask

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We are striving to keep Claritask easy to use with each new release.

Mustafe from TSP

Office made easy

Pros

The structure of tasks listing, people assignments, notifications and comments make our job at the office way easier.

Cons

There is nothing that I could specify. Claritask team is making updateds and new features day to day.. so, it's perfect for us.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are supper happy to hear Claritask is helping your team be more productive on daily basis.

Kapil Mohan from Dioscuri Technologies Private Limited

Only Task Management Application You Ever Need

Pros

I think two areas where Claritask is a clear winner are - Ease of use and Customer service. It's a zero non-sense product which helps you to improve your routine productivity and plan next actionable. The team behind Claritask is equally impressive in terms of customer centricity. They've got a lightning fast response time. Interestingly, they do not share how to's in a text format or an email instruction; instead, you get them as a personalised email, which I think is super awesome.

Cons

I think it's a high time when users will start asking for a mobile app.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thanks tons for your support, Kapil. We highly appreciate your feedback and good words about Claritask.

Brikena from Gjirafa Inc

Awesome platform, awesome support!

Claritask has helped move from spreadsheets to organize our business days into this sophisticated platform which tracks time, groups and filters tasks, and overall helps with realizing where you're overworking and where you should focus the team on.

Pros

It is very easy to use, simple interface, and every feature necessary. What makes Claritask really awesome, is that it didn't have a few specific features we needed in the beginning, but the team is very receptive to feedback and has built it into everything we need. Great job!

Cons

There's nothing we don't like really.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your continuous support. We highly appreciate the feedback from your team as its helping us continuously enhance Claritask with the latest.

Ornis from The Social Plus

Amazing Work Management Tool!

Sweet tool! Good job Claritask!

Pros

Ease of use is the most important part of this tool!

Cons

Everything looks great. The only thing I would focus on is how to upgrade the design (look and feel)

Response from Claritask

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for this review, Ornis. Love having your company as a client. Will look into the design as well!

Valmira from Manaferra

Claritask as a facility tool

Managing content writing tasks has been way easier with claritask.

Pros

It organizes your thoughts, tasks, and mind as a whole. You can easily understand how much of your time you are investing in each one of those tasks, and realize the aspects of your work on which you are more efficient. Easier for deadlines, and other additional information that you may want to include besides the tasks.

Cons

No cons noted so far. Looking forward to discovering more features.

Response from Claritask

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Valmira, for these kind words. We're super happy Claritask is serving you and your team this well.

Marigona from MetDaan

Industry: Publishing

Professional tool

Pros

Mostly I liked the organization of the software, it's very clear and easy to work with

Cons

That could not record automatically the employees/ staff in there

Response from Claritask

Replied August 2019

Thank you for a positive review. We are super happy to hear that. As for "staff management", we are currently making this easier. Thanks so much for brining it up as your request lines up with other's comments as well.

Calum from 1 Product A Week

Great product for organising your tasks!

Really great product if you are managing a team or agency as it provides a level of accountability you don't get with other apps like Trello.

Pros

Cons

None so far - I'll update this if I find any.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thanks, Calum! We highly appreciate your review and thanks for providing us with great feedback, time and again. We're constantly working on new upgrades and will keep you posted.

Besar from BBros

Claritask Review

Pros

Fast, simple and very helpful on managing tasks

Cons

There isn't any thing that would say, cause I like every part of this software

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Besar!

Edona from Manaferra LLC

Love it

Pros

Its very simple and easy to use. It has the exact functions that are needed and nothing extra to confuse.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about claritask

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for this feedback. Never hesitate to write us up with any questions or requests at hello@Claritask.com

Dren from Gjirafa

Simple, easy, useful software

Pros

Easy to use on daily basis, Simple to explain to others, Great tool to manage the team, Insights on the way how you are using your human resources .

Cons

Nothing to mention. So far everything seems excellent.

Response from Claritask

Replied August 2019

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback

Bali from Gjirafa.com

Easy to focus on your tasks and keep track on them

Pros

Easy to use, helps with productivity,good support.

Cons

Well there was not a thing about the software to not be liked.

Response from Claritask

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for this kind review. We will strive to continually improve our service. Thank you for using Claritask.

Burbuqe from MetDaan

Simple & practical - a software every company needs

Until now, we have used Claritask for various tasks, and it was quite a booster to finish each task in time. Everyone was more responsible in carrying their tasks properly and promptly.

Pros

The practicality and its features which allows everyone in the company to get more organized. With Claritask it's way easier to classify tasks and persons who should carry that particular task.

Cons

It took a bit to get used to the whole software; maybe there is a way to make it more user-friendly and organize its features more simply or specifically.

Response from Claritask

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review and the feedback on the main features. We're taking this into consideration and trying to find ways to improve.