• Pros

• "Easy to use and you can customize without limits!"

• "Easy to use and well adapted to our way of planning"

• "Love the navigation and the ability to manage and track our team and client relationships"

• Cons

• "With each release improvements are made, but whenever there is a release the system can be a little buggy, but is usually resolved very quickly and tickets are dealt with promptly."

• "There is nothing like Cons in celoxis, it is just a bit costly that's the only point except this everything is great."

• "The software lacks a dark theme mode but that can always be changed in the future. It takes a little bit of playing around to get used to all the features."

Browse Celoxis Reviews

Kavita from KPCSC

Industry: Civil Engineering

A Great Tool For Small Team of Independent Consultants

Our overall experience with Celoxis has been on the positive side. The tool has helped us keep all our projects on track and collaborate within the team. The price and value is exceptional, especially for a small team like us. We don't use much of the resource management or other features of the tool, just keeping our projects on a strict timeline and tracking efforts towards various activities.

Pros

1. Web-based Interface 2. Mobile Access 3. Project Gantt Chart and Timelines 4. Alerts and Notifications 5. Time Tracking 6. Ease of Use

Cons

The interface is a bit heavy for a small team like us. I wish I could easily turn off a lot of features that I currently don't use. Yes, there is a way I can turn off costing and billing and other portfolio features, but even after that, I still feel the app needs to have a more light-weighted look and feel.

A great full-featured project management tool

Pros

Celoxis checks all the boxes for engineering project management for me. Prior to Celoxis, we used Microsoft Project: Celoxis incorporates the advanced features of Project in cloud-based tool that provides team collaboration and scheduling that we could not get with Project or most other cloud-based scheduling tools.

Cons

With great options can come a great (big) learning curve: there are so many features in Celoxis, setting up individuals, teams, groups, and roles is critical for a successful launch, and this can be a bit daunting at first glance. However, the Celoxis team did a great job pre-sales of walking us through the tool and it's features, as well as scheduling training for our team post-sales to get up and running in the tool.

Reasons for Choosing Celoxis

While some of the alternative products may have been on par with Celoxis in both price point and feature set, Celoxis that their team presented the best solution and on-boarding experience, and we felt Celoxis would be our fastest way to get up-and-running with the project management capability we needed.

Allen from Clearmatch

Good Gantt planning

We are able to track project tasks and properly link them to other projects and also see resource allocations

Pros

This software produces and manages the tasks in the Gantt really well and is very easy to update the view with progress, resources and durations. Can also add custom columns to the view.

Cons

I don't always like the way the screen real estate is being used and feel that there are elements on the screen that I don't need to see all the time and that is making my work-space smaller. It is especially evident when projecting at a lower resolution. Am also not a fan of the fact that one cannot ju8st copy the URL of a view and send on to someone else.

Celoxis Review

Amazing. Very good experience.

Pros

Celoxis is a very interesting software for Project Management. It is very easy to use and quick to setup. The SaaS solution is amazing.

Cons

So far it is difficult to estimate the real issues, but I can say that the experience with the support is not so good.

Aleksander from Wurkhouse

Powerful, flexible platform with UX problems

Generally, and for a company of our size Celoxis was the best choice due to the varied work models we service. The ability to both work in hourly and fixed price models is a unique requirement and other platforms struggle to make it work.

Pros

The standout feature is the flexibility of Celoxis which allows for a great deal of optional customisation. For example, custom formula fields let us do basic and complex math that can be displayed in reports and on projects. When comparing it to other solutions it does sport a few unique features not found in competitor products. Chiefly among them would be the semi intelligent schedule and budget prediction feature which gives a quick way to assess project status.

Cons

The biggest issue is the UX/UI which has a bit of a learning curve and needs a strict process to utilize all areas effectively. The system seems to have some legacy features that make functionality redundant. An example would be 4 different ways to enter time into time-sheets in the UI, or 2 separate comment features that are nested into each other for no reason. Some very simple and common features, like checklists in tasks, seem to also be absent. While not difficult to work with, the usage-paths for all the functions have not been thoroughly tested it seems.

Reasons for Choosing Celoxis

Superior value for money in features at this size of company compared to the competition.

Kapil from appsFreedom

Easy Project Management

Pros

- ease of use - feature rich for project management - external users and client login option for client view - integrations with salesforce and rest api for other apps if required - integrated time entry and approval - single-sign-on capability with various IDP's

Cons

- mobility options are limited - client cannot be assigned tasks in the Project

Reasons for Choosing Celoxis

above mentioned features as well as pricing was an all out win for us

Trystan from Website Angels

Celoxis may be one the best project management software suits out there

Pros

Celoxis offers all the features you would want to manage projects and more. I am a fan of the in-app timer that allows you to easily track time against each task. At the end of the month, you can easily see how much time and money has been spent with a quick glimpse and without the need to calculate everything yourself.

Cons

Easy to use, but there's a learning curve

Helping keep our teams outstanding consulting hours in view so that we can deploy the right resources to fullfill the time with our clients.

Pros

It is easy to use and it has lots of helpful features to organize your projects as well as keep you on task.

Cons

There's a learning curve and seems to be a couple of ways to do the same thing.

Stacie from Snow Software

Celoxis is a robust platform with a stellar support team.

Pros

Celoxis meets expectations for project management in the software delivery industry. We are able to leverage Celoxis globally to track our implementation projects. We track our financials, resource assignments, and % complete in this tool. Celoxis has a great reporting structure and flexibility in creating your own custom fields. When the tool does not have the exact feature I need, I have been able to work with Celoxis training to find an out of the box solution or submit a feature request with surprising success in having them delivered. Celoxis often has more functionality than my teams are ready to adopt and I find that the operational issues have more to do with people and process (not tool). I especially like the flexibility of the client log in feature and the customization of what each person can see in their own dashboards. I really love that it can serve as the one central repository for project updates. We have been using Celoxis for a little over three years and are quite happy with it. Within a few months it will be our global standard.

Cons

Celoxis is a standalone software that needs to be integrated with our Salesforce environment, therefore, it has taken some additional investment on our part to automatically trigger projects at closed/won state and feed the data into our financial systems. Celoxis is also real time data so there is no back button if you delete something or the ability to restore a previous version. Since I am using this tool globally I would like to see more workspace segmented admin features to control what is seen by each region throughout all reports and tasks. Additionally, we have had to perform a few workarounds to get full billable and non-billable resource load charts in the tool. Since many people go to outlook to see if a resource is available, the current Celoxis Outlook integration (a separate calendar) is not sufficient for blocking off the resource from being scheduled for other things. I suggest the following improvements - Direct Outlook Calendar integration that blocks off scheduled time so people in the business can see that the resource is not available and actively working on a project. (currently we book time in Celoxis and Outlook - double entry) - Non-Project Time viewed exactly the same as billable time from projects in the resource load charts including the time code and % allocation - Administration features for further segmentation or archiving of the data - Data restoring options including restoration of deleted objects restoring to a previous day

Whitney from Lachina Creative

Easy to use product hits all the top needs

Overall, Celoxis has really helped our business streamline processes and reporting. Time and task tracking is easier and more transparent to project managers and clients, and reporting is much less time intensive than our previous methods. I have been very pleased with the software and the customer service each time an issue is raised.

Pros

I like that the interface is very user friendly. I also like that the reports are customizable. We have been able to integrate a lot of reporting into Celoxis that was previously done using Excel or a similar program. Celoxis is able to collect all of our data and organize it effectively, thus ensuring we don't have to go to a lot of extra work to manipulate the data into the reports we want to see.

Cons

The new interface isn't as useful for me as the previous one. It works better for my resources, but as an admin, it seems less friendly than before. Namely, the drop downs and options available under Reports and other areas are not as customizable. I liked having my full list of starred reports available previously, whereas now I find myself accessing the full 'All Reports' page more frequently to navigate. I mainly use reports in the system to it was more convenient to have only my preferred ones all listed in one place.

A very affordable and powerful project management platform

We are being capable of making a smooth transition from our original PM processes to new business practice based on Celoxis. We can deliver high level and top quality information about our project portfolio easily. We have a very short delivery time for new features. The workflow engine allows us to extend Celoxis capabilities and use a single platform for managing everyting project related.

Pros

The most valuable feature in Celoxis for our PMO is its API. We've been able to do intensive integration work on less than 4 months. This has helped us to use a very user friendly adoption path, since people are not seeing disruptive changes in the way they work. What they see is a very gradual transition between their traditional tools and processes to the new ones on Celoxis. For example, for reporting time logs, we used the API to integrate Celoxis with the same GUI our consultants have used for a long time. They saw little differences in that we integrated the time codes catalog into the GUI, but as a PMO we've been able to use the time information in a very productive way in Celoxis. Now, we are gradually moving some users to entre their timesheets using the powerful Celoxis GUI. Another very powerful feature is the workflow engine. We are also using that one a lot. Be it for managing risks, change requests, issues and project requests (the built-in original apps) or our custom made apps for agreements, business goals, stakeholder management and deliverables acceptance. And we can use all of them using Celoxis GUI, e-mail or the API. In terms of common project management features, like the Gantt, and the way tasks are added, managed, updated, related, scheduled, etc. Celoxis performs as expected.

Cons

The web GUI has some limitations in terms of there not being a way to zoom, so you get an standard sized view. Personally, I like smaller text and a better use of the visible space, but there's no way to do that on Celoxis. Another thing we don't like is that a lot of the web views are shared among all users. For instance, I set my dashboards the way I like them, but at the same time I am modifying the for all users. Also, you can create different dashboards but they share some of the widgets configuration. I currently have 3 dashboards. One for those projects I am accountable for their performance and success (my projects), a second one for projects in which I act as a PMO mentor for the project managers, and a third one for all the other projects. Since my involvement is different, I need different information on the Project List widget in the dashboards. But, if you change the column list on the widget on one dashboard it is modified for all of them. I don't like that at all.

Anshu from Wolfram Research, Inc.

Excellent in many, many ways although with some shortcomings

Celoxis is a great PMS, without any doubt. I like that they keep the lists and reports simple but powerful. It is nimble because it uses text rather than too much of graphics effects etc. You can generate a wide variety of reports. Comes with free client portals which my clients love. It has a very powerful feature where you can define your own app with it's own workflow, custom fields etc. It has a trigger mechanism as well to change states of apps when responses are received, which is very, very useful. I have created as many as 8 apps for incoming opportunities, defining a request tracker system, payments, contracts etc. etc. That is extremely useful to organize everything around a Project. It has shortcomings in communications area like not having an email editor at all and you can write (through commenting) to only one client (one person) from within the app etc. You get all this for a very low price unlike Salesforce etc., that's a deal!

Pros

Fast, customizable, no-nonsense interface, wide variety of reports, custom apps

Cons

Weak in communication tools, does not have an email editor, only notifications can be sent out through commenting in apps, can't attach files to those or send to multiple client officials. Discussions at Project level allow those but not at app level.

Denzil Jr from NKI Shenzhen

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Celoxis Flexibility brings our company into the next level!

In addition to its great project management feature, celoxis have a powerful flexibility on creating custom app where you can tweak custom formula and create a processes that will give amazing benefits on data management and very useful reports and tracker that help us track our on time delivery and improve our team work at same time by work collaboration. in 4-6 months of using celoxis and developing some custom apps, we've brought our overall on time delivery from 40% - 80% that results to successful projects and happy customer. By developing custom apps from our QA inspection registries, we've save a lot of time spend on doing reports, eliminate unnecessary meetings and manage our data effectively. In couple of weeks we're working to upgrade our account from cloud to on promise and we're very excited on the next breakthroughs we can achieve together with celoxis as our partner.

Pros

In addition to its amazing project management feature, I love the flexibility that we can create a custom app and tweak the custom fields to automate formulas, processes and creates necessary report we need.

Cons

Limitation on graph feature but I think that the capability is enough for our needs. However, we're looking forward if Celoxis can add more features that could help us get use the most of it.

Great PM tool especially for digital projects

Pros

As well as the standard ability to plan project, Celoxis allows you to bug track, resource plan, and create a wealth of reports. Not only that but you have unlimited client access for clientst to be able to log and view their own bugs as well as track the progress of their project, granting specific permissions and allowing full transparency. I also like the ability to customise reports and fields, import project and export reports in csv, pdf and msproject formats. The support team are incredibly responsive in addition to the articles and forums within the help centre. On a daily basis I use it to plan projects, allocating estimated hours per task, check progress of a project, check the resource availability, and calculate risks.

Ryan from Cleveland Clinic

Industry: Medical Devices

Great Project Management Tool

We have used Celoxis for nearly 6 years and it has continued to be improved and polished. We use it for primarily for project management, time-tracking, expense tracking, and some of our workflow processes. Celoxis personnel have always been very good about helping through upgrades and other technical questions. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, I would highly recommend this tool as a lower cost, yet fuller featured product in comparison to Microsoft Project, which still seems to be tool of choice for most PM's.

Pros

Web based tool, Gantt Charting feature, custom workflow creation, scales well (we have a lot of projects in there).

Cons

Can be a little laggy at times (we host our own server, so that could be part of it). Interface changes have been confusing at times. For the custom workflows, it would be better to have a graphical representation (i.e. flowchart format).

Prateek from Ampcus Inc

Industry: Information Services

Celoxis - A customized and organized view of projects and details that matter to you!

The highly customized dashboard with different views are great. There is various data you can add to to your dashboard, projects, reports etc. to tailor your view to what matters most to you. Time tracking is very simple as well. It would be great if the time sheet automatically saved like everything else on the platform. It is a bit annoying when you track your time for the day, edit one field and then it deletes all of your content because you didn't save it before editing.

Pros

Cons

The interface. The design could be nicer, it's a bit overwhelming at times. Also, bug/ issue tracking is not the greatest. It would be nice if it worked more like Jira or if the platform could connect with Jira.

Response from Celoxis Technologies

Replied March 2017

Hello Prateek, Thank you for your review. Our timesheets display an "unsaved data" warning when you try to close them or navigate away before saving or submitting your changes. We are also working on further improving timesheets. We will take in your inputs and suggestions. We are also working on improving integrations such as with Jira. Thanks again for your comments!

Eduardo from EclecticIQ

Lack of graphics

Overall experience is good. It's a very useful tool with a lack of some subjects mentioned above. Celoxis is being used every day as a way of track and control projects, it does the job.

Pros

Easy to keep control of a project, easy to personalise items and easy to share a project/information among the organisation.

Cons

The lack of graphics and reports options. Graphics and reports customisation is everything nowadays. Users should be capable to customise the projects reports and have the possibility to see project/status evolution within a time frame. The graphics are limited as well, the way we show information sometimes is more important than the information itself. This subject should be also improved. The way how we share the project with external users should be also improved: add external watchers and export the project Gantt. (It isn't possible to share project status, for example).

Misha from SweetRush Inc.

Project Management, Performance and Reporting!

here are many great things about Celoxis, but to me the following stand out above all 1) Thorough replication of MS Project functionality. Most competitors take simplistic approach to project plans, but for us this was not an option as out project plans initiated in MS Project are extremely detailed. The fact that Celoxis handles all the data and does it with ease was the number one reason we chose this tool. 2) Performance Our largest project Plan to date has 5000 lines - more than enough to make other tools choke. Not so with Celoxis. Performance is adequate, and they improve it from version to version. In the beginning I was concerned that the project managers will be slowed down when working with Celoxis project plans, comparing to their workflow in MS Project, but all these concerns disappeared very quickly. This is a very fast tool indeed; especially considering all the data it crunches. 3) Reporting No surprise there as anyone who tries Celoxis comments on its Reporting capabilities. These are second to none. Essentially - almost everything in Celoxis is a report, and you can include in these reports any objects that exist in the system - users, clients, projects, tasks, documents, discussions, assignments, and the multiple attributes of those objects. All reports are sortable, filterable, and configurable for the personalized view. Charts are interactive. Object names are clickable, allowing for the quick access of any object listed in the report. Note on the performance: I have to add that the latest version v10.5 was the first one since I started using the system where performance went down. It is still good, but more of our project managers started noticing the lag when they use large project plans. Now, unless you have a super fast machine that can handle heavy client-side javascript with ease, you may have issues. I sincerely hope that this is going to be addressed in the future versions, and that the system will keep improving, as it was before v10.5. Truly, when performance lags, no awesome features can make up for its absence.

Fiona from Oxley Developments Ltd

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great S/W for customisation

I've seen some massive improvements between v10 and v11 and really impressed with the additional functionality, think this is a fast growing platform that a lot of companies should use.

Pros

The ease that it can set up and customised, the custom fields are great and means you can tailor it to any industry or type of project. The reports are easy to adapt and the financials can be set up for multiple kinds of project management, with timelogging it means you can move away from multiple s/w. The support team are very responsive and helpful and development keeps introducing new features from feedback. I've set this up for 3 different companies now with good success.

Cons

Only con is copy and paste is a bit different from ms project but same as most web based s/w and quickly get used to it.

Rebecca from OPTIS Consulting

Review- Celoxis

My overall experience has been good, the software meets my needs as a project manager.

Pros

The reporting functions are good and very flexible, extremely easy to use and create new reports. I like the ease of creating a project, adding tasks and moving them into different areas of the project - extremely simple and straight forward. Copying from other projects function is very easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was an option to remove resources when copying over project tasks. If I don't have the same resources on my new project this is time consuming to remove each one. Still confused about how CPI is calculated in regards to the time billed to each task vs. overall budget. This may be a training issue for myself.

July 2015

Erin from Schweggmanns

July 2015

Celoxis saved us a ton of time and helped us be more productive!!

Pros

Celoxis saves us a ton of time. It gives us an easy way to report information and helps us make better decisions about the projects and their budgets. Prior to using Celoxis, our reporting was a manual and time-consuming process. Reporting required our managers to explicitly reach out to team members and other stakeholders, gather information, then document it. There was no timely communication and we’ve had to always scramble to meet our ‘go-live’ schedules. Now that everything is standardized and real-time, our managers are easily on top of open issues and can see when projects risk slippage. We can create KPI reports and dashboards for our management to keep them up to-date on the progress.

Cons

Their salesperson was a little slow to respond initially, but he was able to help me with a demo of the product and answer some of my initial queries about pricing and licensing. I felt the initial connect for a vendor was somehow missing, but with a fantastic tool that helped us achieve where we are today, I am certainly willing to discount that part for now.

James from Crenshaw Lighting

Good tool, good value

Overall Celoxis is good product for a really good price. It has allowed us to have a much better view of the pending workload and schedule it much more effectively, thus allowing us to be more productive. It also gives us the ability to spot potential "bottle necks" in our production process much further in advance which allows us to plan for it and minimize the impact on the schedule. It also allows us to see when a future project is effected by a current one taking longer than expected (so long as you schedule using predecessors).

Pros

Ease of use and clear visibility of the upcoming schedule.

Cons

If you have a full time resource that uses one work calendar, say 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, and a part time resource who uses a different work calendar, say 7:30 AM - NOON, and you assign them on the same task, the duration will be different for each resource if you use automatic scheduling.

Susan from SweetRush

Am loving Celoxis

Have had a very positive experience with Celoxis although I am not too sure the notification feature works correctly. I cannot rely on it so I must go in and check to ensure nothing has changed. Also we customized one of the screens and needed to use the notification feature, but are unable to do so. Other than that - this tool is AMAZING!!

Pros

Easily locate what you are looking for. Easily identify estimated/actual hours...I am not a project manager and do not use it to its fullest, but what I do use, I find it very user friendly and quite frankly not sure how we managed without Celoxis.

Cons

As previously mentioned, the notification features does not work as it should

Easy-to-use and very affordable tool

It's much more efficient and user-friendly than the systems we used before. The support teams are very agile and helpful. Easy-to-use dashboards and mobile interface truly add value.

Pros

Being in the healthcare industry, we are constantly looking for internal improvements to inspire healthy behaviors and improve overall healthcare management. Celoxis helps us with prioritizing our projects and activities, keeping a tight eye on progress in schedule, costs, risks and issues. It is very intuitive to use. Custom fields are tremendously useful in capturing different dimensions of information.

Cons

Sometimes the application feels a bit old-fashioned and clunky and the timesheets could do with a bit of overhaul. Nothing too major in lacking.

Celoxis the new traditional and alternative flexible system for project management

It has added a high level of value from project team communication, reduce time for document and information access. One place for Every team member to speak from.

Pros

You can manage projects, tasks, resources, risks, issues and collaboration from one solution with client who don't need to have licenses or desktop software installed. The platform reporting tools with pre built project matrix report is a thumb up for this package. What I love the most is the project tracking board.

Cons

While the web application is mobile responsive , a mobile app is desired.

Reasons for Choosing Celoxis

Cost Functionalites added value by enforcing a project management methodology.

Michael from Snow

Good for Project Coordination, Admin and Reporting

We use Celoxis to track project progress, financials, billable and non-billable utilisation, expenses and to do a wide range of reporting related to those projects. It's overall a very intuitive and useful tool.

Pros

It's simple to use, well laid out, reporting functionality is very good. There's a lot of features: utilisation tracking, expenses management, risk and issue tracking.

Cons

Performance can be a touch sluggish. Project Management functionality is basic, this needs to be used in conjuction with MS Project or similar for anything but the simplest of projects.

Celoxis Review from Project Manager

Our software development shop switched to Celoxis a few years ago and haven't looked back. It's ease of use for time entry has proven to make for much more accurate and timely time entries, and the project/time/task/resource reporting features are top notch. As a project manager, I used to spend hours and hours trying to get various views of project data, and Celoxis makes that much easier. Another feature that I feel sets it apart from other platforms, is the ability for me to create my own personal Dashboard where I can customize it to show the views and tasks that are important to me.

Pros

Customizable dashboard, Ease of time Entry, Great reporting features/graph views

BARBARA from Agilutions

Celoxis - Review from a Project Manager

Pros

ease of use, reporting capabilities, dashboard views

August 2015

Katrin from Datacorp

August 2015

Most viable candidate of the lot with excellent reporting capabilities

Pros

What I like best about Celoxis is its flexibility in reporting. The reporting is so robust that it lets me create all sorts of complex portfolio and resource reports even on my business fields. It also has a clean interface and is very simple to learn. Celoxis is an excellent tool for time tracking, especially the weekly time sheets and the one-click approve feature. Resource management tools are also comprehensive in helping us track down resources with right skills, their availability and utilization.

Cons

Setting up security can often be challenging, especially with multiple roles and work spaces. To ease that out, Celoxis does provide a complimentary 1 hour session on Administration and Security best practices to its new customers. I’d encourage everybody to sign up for this. It really smooths out your new software deployment process. Best practices, quick how-to's and product usage tips are missing. It would be worthwhile to include these in their Help center.

Ryan from Phillips-Medisize

Industry: Medical Devices

A project management platform at its finest

I'm a project engineer at a manufacturing and engineering design firm and I use Celoxis more than daily. It can take few days to learn, but once you have it down it is by far the best platform I've ever used to manage projects. It is useful for project engineers and all the way up to senior management to manage small projects, programs, and employees. It really is an all-in-one product and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Frequent updates and bug fixes Inter-facility coordination Seamless timeline creation and management Hours tracking and analysis for large groups of people

Cons

I have no cons. In the past year, Celoxis has fixed all the problems I originally had with it (mainly bugs).

A very very flexible project management platform

It has been great overall! One of the main advantages has been streamlining all our projects and resources and workloads and keep them sorted in one place. Customizable dashboards are a cherry on the top!

Pros

It is ideal for project planning, allowing us to plan our larger and more complex projects using waterfall and our smaller, agile projects using kanban. Very swift time-tracking capabilities including timers. A lot of reporting and charting capabilities helps getting in-depth visibility into progress.

Cons

Nothing so far, the user interface could be more responsive, but not really hampering our use of the software. Pop-ups can be avoided.

Rohit from Ampcus Incorporated

Defect Entry Hassle

Pros

Here are the things I like about Celoxis: 1) Easy to track & find items 2) User interface is clean & uncluttered

Cons

Here are some of my issues with Celoxis: 1) While entering defects, the fields for the defect description and file attachments are placed way below at the bottom of the form. 2) The defect entry field is not wide enough, and is short. So it is difficult to read more than a few lines at a time while entering the defect.

Michael from Enverus

Seasoned Project Manager has the perfect tool for managing Service Project

The recent improvements on the navigation have sped up my task execution and the features work steady. When managing Services projects it helps keep both internal and external stakeholders in the loop on everything.

Pros

Cons

Financial Report still needs to be approved and would like more PMI measures for each project and portfolio like EVM. Go beyond SPI and CPI.

Reasons for Choosing Celoxis

Cost versus features. Similar platforms that charge the same cost per seat are not as functional and those that have better features, cost much more per Celoxis. Further you can customized this platform with extra fields, reports and workflows to help manage your projects and teams.

Gavin from Anne Arundel County OIT Department

It's Good

Pros

It is fairly easy to understand and use.

Cons

You do not have much control over the views you can create. That is to say, there was information I wanted to add to a view that I couldn't, or I couldn't organize a report in a manner I wanted to.

Cyril from Mind the gap

The perfect balance between ease-of-use and power

A few years back, we took the time to try a number of PM tools. The most easy to use solutions offered poor features, and the most powerful ones were very difficult to implement and run on a day-to-day basis. We ended up opting for Celoxis which significantly improved our workflow and keeps our projects under full control. Give it a (free) try!

Pros

The balance between ease-of-use and power.

Cons

As a design agency, we feel that the interface could be improved.

Christopher from Lachina

Industry: Publishing

Fully featured, intuitive software

I've used Celoxis for managing multiple publishing projects at once. The features for both the project manager and project resource are straightforward and exactly what we need. The Celoxis team continues to introduce new features with every version and builds an easy-to-use product. The customer service has always been helpful whenever I've had a question or issue.

Pros

Ease of user interaction, customer support, customizability of reports and tracking

Stacie from Snow Software

Excellent product that has ease of use and complexity

I have been using this product for two years and it meets need I didn't even know I had! My company has adopted it globally and Celoxis has a super responsive support team.

Pros

Great project management and business intelligence tool

Cons

Could do with better filtering for regional use. More field options for filtering & grouping across all reports.

Kalvin from Unify Solutions

The good and bad

Pros

1. The ease of use 2. The layout of the dashboard is good

Cons

1. Unable to update resource plans according to required effort

Beth from Data Communication Solutions, inc.

Better Ease of Use

The biggest benefit of Celoxis is the traceability of Projects and Support tickets, along with reviewing the workload for each colleague.

Pros

Creating projects is now easier to find Support Ticketing for Projects is now easer to create "on-the-fly"

Cons

I still would like to see the timers deleted when the Project has ended or archived.

Nick from Kitchen Sink Studios

happy user!

very collaborative experience

Pros

bundles pervious software together into one

Cons

the name! sounds like a medicine or STD...

July 2016

Dmitriy from Itella

July 2016

Great and powerful

Our ICT team have been using it for four monthes and our project and functional managess fall in love with it more and more. It simplifies the daily routine significantly, especially for keeping projects up-to-date and resource planning. You may build every report you can even imagine and find a way to adjust almost every business process you have in your company in this solution. The support team is every qualified and provided rapid responses.

Pros

Very customizable, great Gant charts (almost every features from Microsoft Project), possibility to set different workspaces and grant different type of access for users, customizable workflows etc. Easy to use and friendly solution with clear documentation.

Cons

Despite new version, the design is a still considerable. There is only one group of users and one price for it. It's easy to operate but we would be happy to see cheap users licenses with restricted rights one day (for example, users who can see only their dashboard with tasks and ability to set % of completion and time spent)

Tim from AD/S Companies

A Must Have

We began using Celoxis for our Project Management Team in 2015. The team immediately feel in love with Celoxis and recognized it as great tool to help them manage their projects and resources. Since then our Sales, Production, and Accounting teams have become users. The Production Team utilizes it for forecasting and production status while the accounting team uses it for progress and final billings. Celoxis has proved itself to be a viable tool for us through out our process.

Pros

Ease of Use, Exporting capabilities, Reports

Cons

Need a better Mobile App

Dmitriy from Itella

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great product!

We use this EPM for 2 years already. All our project activities (about 50 simultaneous projects anytime) and all our resource management is performed through this tool. It was really easy to implement. There were no any critical issues, we've implemented almost all of our methodology needs and continue to evolve further with custom fields and apps. The support team is rapid and professional.

mathias from LEDtec International AB

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great project system!

We have used Celoxis now for 3 years and til today i havent found any other projectsoftware that is this easy to use and great reports.

Pros

Easy to use, self tought when using it.

Cons

I have realy don have anything bad to say about it, but my Company is not at the moment using all its functions when it comes to handle resourses and its cost ect.

Godwin from RheinBrucke IT Consulting

Celoxis Experience

Alerts from Celoxis is very useful

Pros

Very helpful in tracking Project Status, Timesheet entries and ease of navigation to get details. Email alerts and link to open the activity from email is very useful

Cons

After upgrade changes from previous to new took time to adjust

Extensive reporting feature

Overall great - it really brings something niche to the table with its reporting feature, and it includes many other useful features that other programs have as well. Definitely would recommend.

Pros

I've shopped around for a lot of project management software, and Celoxis is a solid choice. The thing that stood out most was its reporting feature - the options for reporting are more extensive than most other programs. You can make a report out of pretty much anything that you track within the app, and then you have options to interact with the charts, filter the data, and change up the visualization.

Cons

The cost is a little higher compared to some other programs, but it's well worth it if you'll be heavily using the reporting feature.

James from SilkRoad

My 2018 Celoxis experience

I get to log all my the work that I've done for the day very efficiently using Celoxis. I can easily check the status of the projects assigned to me; if I'm on track or I'm behind.

Pros

I love how Celoxis is designed. It's very intuitive and has all the features I needed to be productive with work. I can very easily input everyday time entries and check project statuses.

Cons

Sometimes it gets very slow but it's not much of a deal for me.

Shubham from Cavisson Systems Inc

Amazing pack of features and tools

I have been using celoxis since last year, it is one of the best tool available for project management, Resource Management, Project Portfolio and Time Tracking.

Pros

Number of features offered are unique and better than any other in market, especially easy of use with multiple types of reporting.

Luis from Inferencia / PlainRiver

Rather useful for weekly planning and control

We have been using Celoxis for more than 3 years and it has proved to be a good tool for planning and controling the activity of our team; we assign individual tasks to 9 people on a weekly base.

Pros

Easy to use and well adapted to our way of planning

Cons

The price grows with the number of users

Jon from reDesign

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to use and feature rich project management software that you'll love

If you're looking for software that hits the sweet spot for robust features, ease of use, and price, you cannot do better than Celoxis!

Pros

--Ease of use: When I first signed up, I was able to create two projects completely from scratch in under two hours. --Tech support is responsive: I noticed a feature that wasn't working the way I thought it should. I reached out to tech support who showed me another way to make the changes I need AND he referred my concern to the Engineering Team. Within 2 days they had made the change. --Features: Celoxis really shines when it comes to the project management features it offers. I love the interactive Gantt charts, the ease of making changes, and the ability to track budgets without information overload.

Cons

--The only downside is the lack of robust integration with Quickbooks online. While it does send invoices to QB, you can't synch other information.