• Pros

• "We love the native form and digital signature tool. The client onboarding and document management is super-simplified through Clust."

• "The email reminders are helping us push our clients to submit their requirements on time. This lessened our sales staff tasks and really automated the follow ups very well."

• "Clust makes systematizing your client onboarding easier than ever. Not only this though, it makes reminding your clients about outstanding items as easy as a click of a button. "

• Cons

• "I wish they had HIPPA compliancy but GDRP surpasses it, though I was told they are working on securing HIPPA so the use cases for medical records and forms make this a no brainer deal for me."

• "Nothing as such, but we'll be super happy if it has Form to Docx creation mechanism. "

• "When developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around. This really have to improve in light of transfer some of my Google forms to Clust."

Browse Clustdoc Reviews

Joseph from The Intelligence Group Dallas

Great for onboarding or other business processes

I've had really good overal. experience with Clustdoc. Customer service is quick to respond and are helpful. I'm sure the app will keep improving.

Pros

Clustdoc provides a professional method for us to onboard our clients and new employees.

Cons

Some clients have voiced their concern with electronic signatures, primarily with the verification method. They don't always receive the confirmation email containing the code right away, which they must enter on a timed basis. We also had some issues with the e-signature form fields not where we originally designed.

Reasons for Switching to Clustdoc

I wanted one tool to manage our onboarding processes.

Sumeet from RTIwala Services

The best solution we can have to manage our client Docs. Goodbye Google Drive & CFO Dropbox.

We're quite happy since using it and even our Clients too loving Clustdoc. But the mobile view can be improved.

Pros

The client on boarding is quite simple and easy. Plus they're providing the Digital Signature feature as well.

Cons

Nothing as such but the form UIUX is quite outdated and that of 70s with no good features like oembbed or partial save as available in Typeform or Paperform based UI and UX. Secondly they should also provide form to pdf and online doc creator as available with most of the competitors.

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

It's quite fulfil our requirements and under our budget but still it's they've to develop many more advanced features.

Michael from Expatrix

Don't. Simply don't.

In one word: huge disappointment.

Pros

I thought it would help me cover onboarding of new employees, get a central portal for them to use, that it'd be great UX-wise and everybody would love it. Boy was I wrong!

Cons

No logic, UX is AWFUL, I mean 1990 software was more logical than this. But worst of all: when using fill-in fields in PDF documents for e-signature - they are ALWAYS shifted from the place you put them. So besides being illogical, half-made (Cyberpunk is more deployment-ready than this), it is useless for E-signatures and document collection. Just stay away.

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

The only reason I got it - Appsumo's lifetime deal. But even for those 50$ - it's money thrown away.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied January 2021

Hi there, Thank you for your review. Our team has reached out to you several times to discuss your issue. We're looking forward to hearing from you to understand what went wrong since it doesn't seem like you've actually used our software.

Noureddine from Cody

An innovative solution that will make it easier for you to collect documents from your clients

A solution that will save you time and help you keep track of your customer records. You are looking for an efficient and secure 100% online document collection and file verification tool! Then this tool is for you.

Pros

- Lots of functionality to facilitate the management of your customers. - possibility to create online forms - creation of a customer portal with a personalized url or integration of the portal on your existing site - 100% online file tracking - Revival of late customers - automatic call back - Monitoring the progress of the collection of your files - Online signature (e-signature) - Document recognition (example: identity card) - Automatic transformation of documents transmitted by the client into PDF. - Monitoring the status of each document requested (approved or refused) - The customer has the possibility of following the evolution of his file online - Your teams have the possibility of collaborating with an external (legal for example) - Ability to accept online payments - Customize your Clust with your logo and your SMTP - And much more

Cons

Nothing yet but maybe the option of integrating the customer portal on a website requires some improvement (not in iframe mode) but the Clust teams have always surprised me with new features and I think this point will be probably improved.

Christina from Builder Girl Magazine

Simple and easy if you only need a few features

I highly recommend this for MOST small businesses. Obviously, if your needs are complex, it may not be for you, but 99.9% of my customers don't want massive features and the biggest complaint is cost for use...this was a great option.

Pros

This is easy to create forms, create questions, create a login area for your customers, track progress, set up email reminders for progress, and great and easy to plug into a website. If you are a business that needs to collect forms and hate the email back and forth, this is great. I recommended this to several of my clients and it works great for one who is a headhunter and needs resumes, letters of recommendation, covers, pictures, copies of transcripts, etc. The other is someone who has an extensive question and review process and rather than house documents via back and forth email, clust offered a way to house this back and forth. It is also a clean interface, clear, etc.

Cons

It doesn't have a lot of 'aesthetic' features (i.e. divide the form into 2 columns) and it does lack some more advanced features like perhaps having it adapt or an API to integrate mass email (like mailchimp).

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

I had a hard time finding a 'simple' and 'affordable' product. Many of the membership type products were overkill, or if they did have the 1 feature I liked, it was horribly expensive and had a million other features I would never use. And building something custom to wordpress is really difficult and time consuming, so Clust helped me save a ton of coding and customization that now my clients can log into their clust and just check status of applicants, etc.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Christina, Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with Clust. Mailchimp's integrations are available through Zapier, do not hesitate to come back to us, so we can learn more.

Kasim from Solutions 8

I can't believe it took this long!

Great customer service, excellent price point, awesome functionality.

Pros

I have been waiting for something like this forever. My company does advanced Google ads managment and client onboarding is the most difficult facet of our business to scale. I was using formstack portals but it's a half baked product and causes as many problems at it solves. This application is user friendly, intuitive, and understands the necessity of supporting the incremental submission of information in a way both the user and the admin can monitor the progress of. It's also easy to use and very feature rich. You can build conditional logic and customize quite a bit.

Cons

It's not currently possible to bulk edit conditional logic so, for a very long form, you're setting logic manually. However, they've proven very receptive to feedback and have already made a significant number of updates in the short time I've been a customer.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Kasim, Thanks a lot for your great feedback. The forms have been improved, I hope you like better this experience. thanks

Parag from Smart Suburbs

Great Business Document Workflow software

Overall i rate this as one of the best investment i have made. This document service has a long term value given the global remote working trend and its a huge time saver / productivity tool.

Pros

Clustdoc offers one of the most detailed way to configure business documents & payment collection workflow with all the possible checks & data types. The platform offers one of the most secure document collection service. We use it for real estate & education segments of our clients.

Cons

The end-user navigation can be improved upon a bit further. However, given the month over month improvements, i think a better UX will come through soon.

Malky from Reside New York

User Friendly - Great customer support -

Time restraints are no longer an issue

Pros

Clust has assisted us in automating our business and better accommodating our clients, we now have the opportunity to get all we need without conflicting with work schedules. The website is very easy to navigate on the user end and on the business end. All our inquiries and suggestion are responded to and handled in a timely fashion by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Very organized

Cons

There is no record of the email reminders sent to the applicants.

Customer Support User friendly Adaptable and customizable

Hemant from RTIwala Services

On-boarding both B2B and B2C Clients of RTIwala Services is super simplified through Clust

We're a Legaltech startup and for us on-boarding, collection and management of client document is one big cumbersome task. We tried and tested different tools but none of them fit to the need as much the clust.

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

It's easy to use and have all the features which we needed.

Ivan from Kvasir Digital

business processes made easy!

Pros

What I love about clustdoc is the ability to manage the whole process from start to finish and collaborate with my team and communicate with our clients securely!

Cons

I think the only issues I had were with the forms when trying to do conditional data, however I contacted support and they helped me solve it!

Kirk from Kuya Tsong Canadian Immigration Services Inc.

Great product with lots of potentials

Despite some online reviews I have watched in Youtube, I really believe in the product. I loved it so much that I want it to improve. It really has a lot of potential in my space...immigration application.

Pros

I loved the fact that I can have my clients go to the form, fill it up and log-off and log-in again to continue their update on the form. Something that my clients are struggling when I was using Google forms on onboarding.

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

I feel that the client experience is better than the alternatives. That said, it has to make it easy for the admin to create form of it to really take off. At the end of the day, it is the admin who will pay for the product therefore, they will have to feel the benefits first then the clients (even if I think it should be the other way around.)

Reasons for Switching to Clustdoc

While, the UI on Google Form is better, I like the professional look of Clust. Importing it to PDF is also a big plus as I can print it, and discuss with my client offline, his profile.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Kirk, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with Clust. (Side note: The form has been improved since your comment) thank you

Jay from Store to Store

Clust makes the hard task of collecting documents from customers easy

The office for Clutch is in Paris, France, and the customer service is very good. Of course, they are a European company so the best support comes in the morning since I am in the USA. But they are responsive to questions and very easy to work with.

Pros

If you have ever tried to get multiple pieces of information and documents from customers, you will know that the task is extremely time consuming and difficult. Often it involves dozens of emails and requires significant employee time. However, Clust solves the problem. It acts as a centralized hub for customers to share and upload the requested information in a simple checklist manner. The information is then sent to a team member to approve the submission. Besides helping employees save time, it is also a gentle way of showing which documents a customer must submit. In an email, a list of seven documents can look daunting to customers. However, on Clust the checklist looks friendly — while still being very professional.

Cons

I would like a cname option so customers who are submitting documents would see our URL and not the one from Clust. I was told this is a feature that is being developed right now. The product is already great, but this would make it outstanding.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Jay, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you. The Cname has been released since your comment. I hope you tried it out. thank you

Saves us time and money!

Pros

Clust has brought to us a very innovative way of working. We used to gather all client documents on our website with a poorly designed contact form and the rest of the work was made manually. With Clust, all that has ended months ago. We've completely switched the whole team (contractors included) to Clust and I am very satisfied as the manager. The software is very easy to use, you just follow the steps at registration and you're ready to go. Then, the support team follows up with you to help you go even further with website modules etc. (which we use) and that's it. I have senior team members who got up to speed very quickly and don't see themselves using any other alternative.

Cons

Nothing. This software is really good and modern. If I really had to share a complaint it would be the additional feature requests that we can't wait to see live. Other than that, it does the work and really helps us work better and faster.

James from Atlas Lane, Inc

Clust fills a major need close to flawlessly

The onboarding process for new clients is one of the most time-consuming AND critical points for our business. The amount of documentation and data that needs to be not only collected, but organized in a way that provides easy access is staggering. Clust provides a highly customizable solution to this problem that is so commonplace among multiple industries it is shocking that more solutions like Clust don't already exist. We are still in the implementation stage of using Clust, but from my own research on this product, my communication with them, and the live demo, I was left with nothing but excitement at the prospect of everything this solution will give us the ability to simplify!

Pros

- Customizability - API - Integration with Zapier - Customer support - Ease of communication with staff - Pricing

Cons

- The only potential downside I see for Clust is that as their customer base grows they will need to strategically grow in order to meet their current level of support

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear James, Thank you very much for your review and honest feedback, we're happy and proud to work with your team.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

Industry: Information Services

Necessary Onboarding and SOP tool

I'm very happy with this tool

Pros

Clust is a essential tool for anyone that want to improve any kind of process. We use it mainly for onboarding and to automate this process. As a b2b focused company, we need to gather a huge amount of data when our work start. There was a LOT of back and forth using emails, misunderstandings and all sort of hell on earth situation. With Clust, things got way easier. We just set our SOP, assign the customer and that is it! The app will keep track for us and even notify the customer. If you have a business, you need this!

Cons

The only thing I don't like, is the per-process portal, in an ideal world, this could be per-customer portal, this way, things would get even easier, and in opinion, makes more sense. With that being said, I think Clust is an essential tool, and this is a minor detail that I'm sure will be addressed soon.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Leonardo, Thank you for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

Christopher from Access to Care International

Exponential Potential yet Already Amazing

I have too many problems to list, but there is so much flexibility within the platform that it allows for me to develop creative solutions as well as collaborate with others and take the "If its not broken, don't fix it method".

Pros

There are few to if any limitations in what you can or can not create template wise. They are already GDRP compliant, which for those of us here in the U.S basically means they meet very strict standards for security and encryption of your data. Customer support is amongst the best I have had and the learning resources for how to use their platform is plentiful.

Cons

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Christopher, Thanks for your great feedback. The scope of HIPAA is narrower than GDPR, so by complying with GDPR like we do, we also protect clients who need a compliant solution for HIPAA. Thank you

Sarah from FU International Academy Tenerife

Nice software that can be used for lots of different purposes

We use Clust for a new recruitment process which includes an application form, a training process and a candidate's area. I really like that Clust allows us to use one software for all these different parts because it lets us receive documents, share important information and communicate with the candidates.

Pros

What I like most about Clust is that you can easily create templates to use over and over again but you also have the flexibility to customise single applications using a template first. I also like that you can sort incoming applications into folders for better organisation and overview of various projects or processes. When I had an issue the support replied quickly, was really willing to help and tried to solve your problem until they achieved it.

Cons

To me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing. I would prefer a more general term for it such as project which they use in their help center explanation. It would make it more clear to me that it can suit lots of different sectors, projects and processes.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied December 2019

Hello Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. Many people want us to change the word "applications" and some other want us to keep it :) We're working on giving you the ability to enter your own word. Stay tuned

Ross from Stisi Group

Unbelievabel product for on-boarding client and customising the experience.

Excellent product. Great support. 100% recommended for client on-boarding.

Pros

Customise each item we require from the client Build in a digital fact find. Mobile friendly. Automated reminders.

Cons

Whilst building a FORM, it would be ideal to be able to 'copy' questions and all the formatting that comes with it. We built a medical capture form that asks the same questions lots of times which I needed to write out individually each time.

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

None. I found this by mistake whilst just starting to look and didn't need to go elsewhere as this served every purpose.

Reasons for Switching to Clustdoc

We wanted to make things much easier for our business and for the client.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Ross, Thank you for your review. It's a pleasure to work with your team.

Swithin from Financial Services

Clust - The one stop customer onboarding solution

I was looking for a ready to use end to end customer onboarding solution that I can easily integrate into my website where I can keep track and manage my clients. Clust was a blessing in disguise it has helped me make a great impression on my customers. Happy to have made the right decision with this product.

Pros

Easy to use and setup Fast interface with all key functions built in r for an end to end onboarding process Responsive support team

Cons

Limited ability to purchase additional disk space within the software but they have a solution in place that enables you to link your OneDrive or Google drive account

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Swithin, Your feedback is really valuable to us. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we've now implemented the additional storage space capability. I hope you enjoy using it. thanks a lot

BRANDON from Accord Solutions Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Best Client Portal Ive used so far!

We are able to provide customized information to different user access levels easily, without sending emails over and over.

Pros

I like the customization and ease of use. Being a small service company each of us already wears multiple hats... and our budget doesn't allow for a full time IT person / resident computer guru. We easily set this up using the resources already available through tutorials and the website. We were up and running in no time.

Cons

So far, for what we use it for, there is no complaint. While it is set up for more of an onboarding type of scenario, we use it for client interactions when performing a large contract / services on a large portfolio wherein there are multiple decision makers across multiple states. This also allows us to provide standardized information to the individual properties, that may not be privy to all of the information.

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

I chose Clust over other products as it came highly recommended through App Sumo.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Brandon, It's always a pleasure to work with your company. thank you for sharing your feedback.

I can only recommend Clust

Using one tool to request and keep track of incoming information is great. I love the integrated messaging feature and the transparency of the team about what's coming up next.

Pros

I love the fact that you can actually initiate requests under your own terms and be proactive about the list of documents you need to gather from clients or suppliers. The experience is neat and clean for admins as well as their clients too. The team is creative and reactive and the overall concept of the tool is smart while very simple.

Cons

At first, My clients did not get any notification but that was easily fixed by the team. Can't wait to see a mobile app!

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear client, Thank you for your detailed feedback. It's a pleasure to work with you.

Victoria from CoSmopolitan Production Services

Wonderful service and very clever software

wonderful experience delivered on time and were helpful throughout. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the most incredible account manager, rarely have i worked with a technology company that is as helpful as clust.

Pros

- user friendly - intuitive -exceeded my expectation -met my brief

Cons

-maybe there is some snagging, but i am sure this will be worked through

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

I bought into the logic, it is such a forward thinking company and marie was so charming!

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Victoria, Thanks a lot for your honest feedback, it's a pleasure to work with your team.

Alexander from Shop Style Design

The Best On-boarding Solution Available

We are using Clust as the primary touchpoint of our on-boarding process. It has been instrumental in ensuring we consistently are provided with everything we need and has allowed us to save considerable time.

Pros

Easy to Set up Flexible across industries Highly Secure Excellent customer support

Cons

Can't change the title of "Application" to something more universal

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hi Alexander, Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback

Manu from ATEQUA

Useful even for small businesses

I am the manager of a small company specialized in the creation of Wordpress websites and Ecommerce sites (www.cremedebronzage.com for example). For each new customer, I spent many hours requesting the information I needed to create the site (logos, photos, links from competing sites, color/graphic preferences, billing details, signed contract, etc.). Since then, I discovered Clust and it's a real pleasure! I created a canvas with all the information I needed. This template is created from several subforms that I insert or not, depending on the type of project. Some fields are mandatory, others not, but in any case, until the customer has filled in all the necessary information, he cannot send me the project requests file. As a result, I finished the round trip by email in which I ask the customer for this or that part he has forgotten. It saves me a lot of time and, for the customer, it's a simple way to know exactly what elements he still needs to send me. At the same place he can send me the pictures, word documents with content, links, advices, special requests, ... it's really the easiest way I've found to launch a new project and collect all the information I need to start it

Pros

- High modularity - Very clean interface - Easy to upload documents

Cons

- Takes a little time to understand HowTo

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Manu, Thanks for your review, we're glad to see that you enjoy using Clust for your business.

Laurent from LeCab

Great productivity app

Pros

First, the experience is amazing for us and for our clients. Overall Clust is really a smart document collection app. I particularly like the fact that we can initiate requests for supporting documents and follow up on those in a professional way. And there are plenty of cool features like APIs, online forms, reminders

Cons

I can't see any so far. We'll see after a while if anything comes up.

Damian from Media in Motion LLC

Super flexible for handling multiple brands

Pros

That I can easily setup applications for all our brands in one place, following the same conventions.

Cons

It's not intuitive to begin using it, so requires some guidance.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hi Loth, Thanks a lot for your honest feedback.

Helen from Parenting Connect

Simple, clean, saves time

Pros

Saves so much time by not having to find correct versions of files to send to clients and keeping track of whether documents are completed and returned. Clust allows form templates to be created so info can be easily collated in PDF form. Custom domain and smtp emails increases the trust and professionalism of my business. Support has been superb - very responsive.

Cons

Would be better if wordings like "Applications" can be customised. When creating a form, moving items up and down a long list of item can be quite difficult. Would also be good if collaborators can view only selected files rather than everything.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied December 2019

Hello Helen, Thank you for your feedback :) We're going to add more options on collaborators permissions soon. Stay tuned !

Chris from MoveSquad Group

Good product, solid foundation

Pros

Works straight out of the box Easy to navigate and looks professional to the end user

Cons

The forms element is a little basic, not alot of field types to use Creating forms is not as simple and straightforward as it would seem

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Chris, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate. The form has been revamped, I hope you like it. have a great day

Thomas from Wildleaf

Awesome product, needs to add and improve some features but great still

Overall very easy to setup and work with the software.

Pros

All in one solution, loaded with features

Cons

Some of the features feel a little outdated or sluggish. Some obvious ones are missing.

More features

Chaz from Boren Digital

Industry: Online Media

Client onboarding simplified

Pros

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Clust is the name. This definitely isn't a deal breaker though.

Paul from Left Field Ventures

Mortgage business using Clust

Pros

Easy to setup. Custom domain and sender just released. Easy to stay in touch with client's.

Cons

We haven't encountered any cons yet. So far the software is awesome.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Paul, Thanks a lot for your trust and your feedback.

MAURIOL from VALORYS SIGNATURE

Qualité de service

Le produit est très facile à prendre en main tant pour l'administrateur que pour l'utilisateur.

Pros

Je suis ravie de la réactivité de vos équipes. Mon entreprise est jeune, il est pour moi indispensable d'avoir des solutions rapides à d'éventuels soucis. Avec Clust, chaque problème trouve ses solutions. Autre point fort : une réelle volonté d'amélioration continue. Une grande ouverture, merci.

Cons

Peut-être un manque de document. Absence d'un support en ligne par chat éventuellement.

Jay from Kyber Digital

Clust > Any Other Application Software

It's simple. It's easy. You can set up a template in a few minutes, and then each application only takes a few minutes to set up and send out after your template is made.

Pros

Ease of use, and FINALLY, there is a software that can replace emails and give me onboarding status updates. No more tracing back emails for log ins or documents.

Cons

While we can build templates on our own. It definitely needs more prebuilt templates for a wider disbursement of industries, but they did cover web design rebuilds in their templates which was a huge time saver since we use that.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Jay, Thanks for your feedback.

Joaquin from Solutionarian Marketing

Great product, I look forward to seeing what the future holds

I like what it does as far as business process management. This tool is flexible to use for both our clients and organization to maintain quality standards for information collection and process management.

Pros

I like the fact that it keeps our on-boarding of new clients focused with information collecting in one easy process.

Cons

I wish that you can keep all the information for one client in an actual client portal where they can access it, along with any future applications that may be assigned to that particular client.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Joaquin, Thanks a lot for your honest feedback.

Cevan from Movy Media

Collecting Client Content with ease

Pros

My main use of Clust, as a marketing agency owner, is to walk my clients through an onboarding process that includes collecting all of the information I need from them to get started on a project. Things like their business information, media/logo files, and other questionnaires. Using Clust helps immensely in this process because it makes collecting any info or files a frictionless experience.

Cons

Forms were a little buggy to use at first, but they've been revamped and are now great.

Great Idea But Lacks In Features

Overall I am happy with it, and would definitely use it if it had more templates and an easier level of integrations.

Pros

I like how clean the interface is and how easy it is to set up.

Cons

The lack of templates and integration is really quite off puting and i have found myself using other systems more.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear client, Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate that! Just as an FYI, there are over 70 templates available in your account to help you get started. Also you can connect Clust with +1500 app using Zapier. Feel free to tell us more about your needs so we can help you. thanks

Sean from Mindful Marketing Co

Makes onboarding a lot easier

Clust is helping us to standardize our onboarding process so that we can make the client experience more consistent overall. So far it has been great - I am learning new features and tweaks every day that make our process even better.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to set up Clust to suit my needs. It has made my client onboarding process much easier to implement and track than it was before.

Cons

Some stock verbiage is a little awkward - I would like the ability to customize all wording that the clients will see.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Thank you for your review!

Bradley from Equal Vision Records

Just started but happy so far

So far everything is really good and it keeps improving as time goes on. There are updates happening constantly that are making it even better.

Pros

Clust keeps everything very organized and lets you set deadlines for your clients to make onboarding very easy.

Cons

Need more granular customization, some of the forms are difficult to get where we want due to the lack of options of fields.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Bradley, Thanks a lot for your feedback. The forms have been revamped since your comment, I hope you like it thank you

Tyler from Bushong Accounting

The future of documenting gathering

Pros

This has been a huge time saver. Being able to send out mass emails to my clients about certain things I need at certain times of the month as been huge!

Cons

I wish it was a fully functional client portal. I would love for this to be a hub where I can hold all of my client files.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Tyler, Thank you for your feedback, all client files are gathered and organized in the admin interface. You also may want to check out the external members features or reach out to us so we can help

Ease of use

Pros

Ease of use Quickly deplorable from idea to MVP

Cons

It’s is not extendable as it’s an “all-in-one” solution

Great for onboarding processes if you have the necessary integrations

Pros

Clust offers great flexibility for most industries and applications with the opportunity to automate repeated project or workflow processes.

Cons

If you need digital signatures as part of your onboarding or workflow processes then you'll need to pay for a third party subscription for that Clust feature to work.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear client, Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. The electronic signature is unlimited and included in your plan. Thank you

Krishna from Krishna Lou

Does its job

Pros

-Perfect for onboarding clients and also getting applications when I tried to hire someone -The founder is very responsive, support is great -Having unlimited applications is also a plus

Cons

Learning how to use it at first was a little confusing, but you kinda get used to it. I feel like the steps in creating forms/templates can be simplified.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hi Krishna, thanks a lot for your honest feedback, we really appreciate it.

José Antonio from Havas Media Group

Content gathering made easy

Really good experience, the platform is quick, their support is nice and they listen to the feedback.

Pros

It's easy to set up, use and share. I've used it in a couple of projects to gather content and it's working pretty well, making my whole process a lot easier.

Cons

None for the moment, but it would be nice if they added more integrations.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Jose, Thank you for your great feedback. Do not hesitate to tell us more about your needs. thanks

Jestle from Study Query

Study Query

I like using Clust in our company. It helped us eliminate clutters of our clients files and the task of doing the follow ups.

Pros

Cons

The overall look and design, all pages look the same.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Jestle, We really appreciate your review. thanks

Mike from Michael's Business English

So far so good

Pros

Easy to learn how to use, fast to implement

Cons

Lack of integrations (GoToMeeting and Acuity Scheduler)

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Mike, thank you for your feedback. Please note that you can integrate the system with +1200 apps using Zapier or our API thanks

Thanh T. from Frontstream Holdings, LLC.

An easy to use software which does its job

Receiving forms and documents in an organized manner

Pros

Clust is very easy to use. Once you log in, the onboarding is very simple. If you know how to operate a computer, you should have no problem navigating around this software.

Cons

The user interface is a little bland, but it will improve eventually.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Thanh, It's a pleasure to work with your team, thank you for sharing your feeback

JOLENE from Mindful Wellness Counseling

Still figuring it out

Pros

I like the appeal of Clust and can envision this being a very succinct tool to help communicate contracts and meet other needs of clients.

Cons

It doesn't feel as intuitive as I thought it would so I haven't utilized it as much I could.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hello Jolene, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're here to help every client get started quickly. You can reach out to our support or check out our knowledge center if you need help.

Alex from Boutique Websites

Well Designed platform with great customer service!

Great!

Pros

Easy to use. Clust has a great user experience! Helps streamline our client onboarding!

Cons

Design is very corporate and doesn't allow for much customization for client experience.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Dear Alex, Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to learn more about the type of customization you have in mind. Thank you

Asif from Tax Groove

Really helpful

Good

Pros

Document sharing, reminders, sending back for incomplete application

Cons

None. Liked all the features.If limitation for 300 active application can be increased that will be great. Also if you could have a mobile app with a dashboard to monitor all applications.

Appsumo deal

Matt from Advancify LLC

Great platform, looking forward to watching it grow.

Pros

Gathering content has always been difficult for our agency and Clust's platform is exactly what we've been looking for.

Cons

No ability to add a custom subdomain (just fixed!)

Reasons for Choosing Clustdoc

Pricing was very good for the features we get with Clust.

Response from Clust Technologies

Replied June 2020

Hi Matt, thanks a lot for your feedback!