Clustdoc

Clustdoc Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It's also easy to use and very feature rich. You can build conditional logic and customize quite a bit."
  • icon"Clust makes systematizing your client onboarding easier than ever. Not only this though, it makes reminding your clients about outstanding items as easy as a click of a button."
  • icon"This application is user friendly, intuitive, and understands the necessity of supporting the incremental submission of information in a way both the user and the admin can monitor the progress of."
  • icon"Learning how to use it at first was a little confusing, but you kinda get used to it."
  • icon"When creating a form, moving items up and down a long list of item can be quite difficult."
  • icon"So besides being illogical, half-made (Cyberpunk is more deployment-ready than this), it is useless for E-signatures and document collection."

Have you used Clustdoc and would like to share your experience with others?

All Clustdoc Reviews

Jay

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Time used: Unspecified

Clustdoc Review: Clustdoc > Any Other Application Software

Joseph

Great for onboarding or other business processes

I've had really good overal. experience with Clustdoc. Customer service is quick to respond and are helpful. I'm sure the app will keep improving.

Pros

Clustdoc provides a professional method for us to onboard our clients and new employees.

Cons

Some clients have voiced their concern with electronic signatures, primarily with the verification method. They don't always receive the confirmation email containing the code right away, which they must enter on a timed basis. We also had some issues with the e-signature form fields not where we originally designed.

Reasons for switching to Clustdoc

I wanted one tool to manage our onboarding processes.

Kirk

Great product with lots of potentials

Despite some online reviews I have watched in Youtube, I really believe in the product. I loved it so much that I want it to improve. It really has a lot of potential in my space...immigration application.

Pros

I loved the fact that I can have my clients go to the form, fill it up and log-off and log-in again to continue their update on the form. Something that my clients are struggling when I was using Google forms on onboarding.

Cons

When developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around. This really have to improve in light of transfer some of my Google forms to Clust.

Reasons for choosing Clustdoc

I feel that the client experience is better than the alternatives. That said, it has to make it easy for the admin to create form of it to really take off. At the end of the day, it is the admin who will pay for the product therefore, they will have to feel the benefits first then the clients (even if I think it should be the other way around.)

Reasons for switching to Clustdoc

While, the UI on Google Form is better, I like the professional look of Clust. Importing it to PDF is also a big plus as I can print it, and discuss with my client offline, his profile.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Kirk, thanks a lot for taking the time to share your experience with Clust. (Side note: The form has been improved since your comment) thank you

Karnav

Excellent platform to onboard client, manage documents

Pros

Customer can submit documents, fill form and sign legal contract. They can also communicate, send additional documents. Google and other storage features, payment integration are just great. This is now our all in one crm cum document management platform.

Cons

They can improve on online form creation tool. They have enhanced number of features in last one year. They respond quickly too.

Reasons for switching to Clustdoc

Poor interface Poor customer end Too much glitches No dynamic form creation features Lack of documents sign features

Sumeet

The best solution we can have to manage our client Docs. Goodbye Google Drive & CFO Dropbox.

We're quite happy since using it and even our Clients too loving Clustdoc. But the mobile view can be improved.

Pros

The client on boarding is quite simple and easy. Plus they're providing the Digital Signature feature as well.

Cons

Nothing as such but the form UIUX is quite outdated and that of 70s with no good features like oembbed or partial save as available in Typeform or Paperform based UI and UX. Secondly they should also provide form to pdf and online doc creator as available with most of the competitors.

Reasons for choosing Clustdoc

It's quite fulfil our requirements and under our budget but still it's they've to develop many more advanced features.

Christina

Simple and easy if you only need a few features

I highly recommend this for MOST small businesses. Obviously, if your needs are complex, it may not be for you, but 99.9% of my customers don't want massive features and the biggest complaint is cost for use...this was a great option.

Pros

This is easy to create forms, create questions, create a login area for your customers, track progress, set up email reminders for progress, and great and easy to plug into a website. If you are a business that needs to collect forms and hate the email back and forth, this is great. I recommended this to several of my clients and it works great for one who is a headhunter and needs resumes, letters of recommendation, covers, pictures, copies of transcripts, etc. The other is someone who has an extensive question and review process and rather than house documents via back and forth email, clust offered a way to house this back and forth. It is also a clean interface, clear, etc.

Cons

It doesn't have a lot of 'aesthetic' features (i.e. divide the form into 2 columns) and it does lack some more advanced features like perhaps having it adapt or an API to integrate mass email (like mailchimp).

Reasons for choosing Clustdoc

I had a hard time finding a 'simple' and 'affordable' product. Many of the membership type products were overkill, or if they did have the 1 feature I liked, it was horribly expensive and had a million other features I would never use. And building something custom to wordpress is really difficult and time consuming, so Clust helped me save a ton of coding and customization that now my clients can log into their clust and just check status of applicants, etc.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Christina, Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with Clust. Mailchimp's integrations are available through Zapier, do not hesitate to come back to us, so we can learn more.

Kasim

I can't believe it took this long!

Great customer service, excellent price point, awesome functionality.

Pros

I have been waiting for something like this forever. My company does advanced Google ads managment and client onboarding is the most difficult facet of our business to scale. I was using formstack portals but it's a half baked product and causes as many problems at it solves. This application is user friendly, intuitive, and understands the necessity of supporting the incremental submission of information in a way both the user and the admin can monitor the progress of. It's also easy to use and very feature rich. You can build conditional logic and customize quite a bit.

Cons

It's not currently possible to bulk edit conditional logic so, for a very long form, you're setting logic manually. However, they've proven very receptive to feedback and have already made a significant number of updates in the short time I've been a customer.

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear Kasim, Thanks a lot for your great feedback. The forms have been improved, I hope you like better this experience. thanks

Leonardo

Industry: Information Services

Necessary Onboarding and SOP tool

I'm very happy with this tool

Pros

Clust is a essential tool for anyone that want to improve any kind of process. We use it mainly for onboarding and to automate this process. As a b2b focused company, we need to gather a huge amount of data when our work start. There was a LOT of back and forth using emails, misunderstandings and all sort of hell on earth situation. With Clust, things got way easier. We just set our SOP, assign the customer and that is it! The app will keep track for us and even notify the customer. If you have a business, you need this!

Cons

The only thing I don't like, is the per-process portal, in an ideal world, this could be per-customer portal, this way, things would get even easier, and in opinion, makes more sense. With that being said, I think Clust is an essential tool, and this is a minor detail that I'm sure will be addressed soon.

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear Leonardo, Thank you for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

Christopher

Exponential Potential yet Already Amazing

I have too many problems to list, but there is so much flexibility within the platform that it allows for me to develop creative solutions as well as collaborate with others and take the "If its not broken, don't fix it method".

Pros

There are few to if any limitations in what you can or can not create template wise. They are already GDRP compliant, which for those of us here in the U.S basically means they meet very strict standards for security and encryption of your data. Customer support is amongst the best I have had and the learning resources for how to use their platform is plentiful.

Cons

I wish they had HIPPA compliancy but GDRP surpasses it, though I was told they are working on securing HIPPA so the use cases for medical records and forms make this a no brainer deal for me.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hello Christopher, Thanks for your great feedback. The scope of HIPAA is narrower than GDPR, so by complying with GDPR like we do, we also protect clients who need a compliant solution for HIPAA. Thank you

Laurent

Great productivity app

Pros

First, the experience is amazing for us and for our clients. Overall Clust is really a smart document collection app. I particularly like the fact that we can initiate requests for supporting documents and follow up on those in a professional way. And there are plenty of cool features like APIs, online forms, reminders

Cons

I can't see any so far. We'll see after a while if anything comes up.

Don't. Simply don't.

In one word: huge disappointment.

Pros

I thought it would help me cover onboarding of new employees, get a central portal for them to use, that it'd be great UX-wise and everybody would love it. Boy was I wrong!

Cons

No logic, UX is AWFUL, I mean 1990 software was more logical than this. But worst of all: when using fill-in fields in PDF documents for e-signature - they are ALWAYS shifted from the place you put them. So besides being illogical, half-made (Cyberpunk is more deployment-ready than this), it is useless for E-signatures and document collection. Just stay away.

Reasons for choosing Clustdoc

The only reason I got it - Appsumo's lifetime deal. But even for those 50$ - it's money thrown away.

Response from Clust Technologies

Hi there, Thank you for your review. Our team has reached out to you several times to discuss your issue. We're looking forward to hearing from you to understand what went wrong since it doesn't seem like you've actually used our software.

Replied January 2021

Noureddine

An innovative solution that will make it easier for you to collect documents from your clients

A solution that will save you time and help you keep track of your customer records. You are looking for an efficient and secure 100% online document collection and file verification tool! Then this tool is for you.

Pros

- Lots of functionality to facilitate the management of your customers. - possibility to create online forms - creation of a customer portal with a personalized url or integration of the portal on your existing site - 100% online file tracking - Revival of late customers - automatic call back - Monitoring the progress of the collection of your files - Online signature (e-signature) - Document recognition (example: identity card) - Automatic transformation of documents transmitted by the client into PDF. - Monitoring the status of each document requested (approved or refused) - The customer has the possibility of following the evolution of his file online - Your teams have the possibility of collaborating with an external (legal for example) - Ability to accept online payments - Customize your Clust with your logo and your SMTP - And much more

Cons

Nothing yet but maybe the option of integrating the customer portal on a website requires some improvement (not in iframe mode) but the Clust teams have always surprised me with new features and I think this point will be probably improved.

Jay

Clust makes the hard task of collecting documents from customers easy

The office for Clutch is in Paris, France, and the customer service is very good. Of course, they are a European company so the best support comes in the morning since I am in the USA. But they are responsive to questions and very easy to work with.

Pros

If you have ever tried to get multiple pieces of information and documents from customers, you will know that the task is extremely time consuming and difficult. Often it involves dozens of emails and requires significant employee time. However, Clust solves the problem. It acts as a centralized hub for customers to share and upload the requested information in a simple checklist manner. The information is then sent to a team member to approve the submission. Besides helping employees save time, it is also a gentle way of showing which documents a customer must submit. In an email, a list of seven documents can look daunting to customers. However, on Clust the checklist looks friendly — while still being very professional.

Cons

I would like a cname option so customers who are submitting documents would see our URL and not the one from Clust. I was told this is a feature that is being developed right now. The product is already great, but this would make it outstanding.

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear Jay, We appreciate your feedback. Thank you. The Cname has been released since your comment. I hope you tried it out. thank you

Replied June 2020

Saves us time and money!

Pros

Clust has brought to us a very innovative way of working. We used to gather all client documents on our website with a poorly designed contact form and the rest of the work was made manually. With Clust, all that has ended months ago. We've completely switched the whole team (contractors included) to Clust and I am very satisfied as the manager. The software is very easy to use, you just follow the steps at registration and you're ready to go. Then, the support team follows up with you to help you go even further with website modules etc. (which we use) and that's it. I have senior team members who got up to speed very quickly and don't see themselves using any other alternative.

Cons

Nothing. This software is really good and modern. If I really had to share a complaint it would be the additional feature requests that we can't wait to see live. Other than that, it does the work and really helps us work better and faster.

Clust fills a major need close to flawlessly

The onboarding process for new clients is one of the most time-consuming AND critical points for our business. The amount of documentation and data that needs to be not only collected, but organized in a way that provides easy access is staggering. Clust provides a highly customizable solution to this problem that is so commonplace among multiple industries it is shocking that more solutions like Clust don't already exist. We are still in the implementation stage of using Clust, but from my own research on this product, my communication with them, and the live demo, I was left with nothing but excitement at the prospect of everything this solution will give us the ability to simplify!

Pros

- Customizability - API - Integration with Zapier - Customer support - Ease of communication with staff - Pricing

Cons

- The only potential downside I see for Clust is that as their customer base grows they will need to strategically grow in order to meet their current level of support

Response from Clust Technologies

Dear James, Thank you very much for your review and honest feedback, we're happy and proud to work with your team.

Parag