Easy Projects

Easy Projects Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Dependencies are easy to manage and tasks can be dragged to the correct spot with ease. Customer service is great, very responsive and open to suggestions for development."
  • icon"These connections save time and money and keep my team flowing towards our end goals."
  • icon"Good theory for integrated collaborative vehicle. Need to promote mobile app (I need to take time to see how I might use this) and encourage clients on best practices for mobile usage."
  • icon"Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly."
  • icon"When using a lot of sub categories it is difficult to keep track of what heading your under. Sometimes difficult to follow the scrolling and scrolling down."
  • icon"Creation of the project tasks is complicated when you have a lost of tasks."

Have you used Easy Projects and would like to share your experience with others?

All Easy Projects Reviews

Christian

Industry: Machinery

December 2021

Easy Projects - Honest Review

Easy Projects has really helped our business quote projects and collect data on our previous projects. This made it possible to make comparisons and drill into our data to determine where our weaknesses were. We we're able to identify key areas, and improve them, creating shorter lead times, and increasing the efficiency of our resources.

Pros

I like the structure Easy Projects provides. It's nice to have a software that is pre-built and ready right out of the box to collect your data and analyze it with reports. Instead of using software that you have to build your own reports, charts, and metrics. Easy Projects makes it simple to budget resources, time, and capital. Easy Projects also integrates with Zapier, which helped us automate most of our time entry needs.

Cons

Some times the structure was too ridged. The financial tab isn't built for non-profit, and the learning curve for using the software was fairly steep.

Reasons for choosing Easy Projects

We chose Easy Projects for the structure it provided over spreadsheet style project management softwares

Vickie

I use the system to request design and development of creative assets and materials.

Pros

Organized manner to assign and keep track of work development. Good record of projects, resources and timing. Good theory for integrated collaborative vehicle. Need to promote mobile app (I need to take time to see how I might use this) and encourage clients on best practices for mobile usage.

Cons

I don't use it enough and the way we use it internally rquires access to our server for design files instead of providing files in easy projects. This isn't convenient - particularly since many of us are mobile/on the go and not at a PC. I also can never easily find stuff in there without searching for it. Would be great if there was an automated dashboard and user home screen that was personalized according to usage.

Jenny

Bon logiciel de gestion de projet

cela nous a permis d'économiser un peu de temps pour l'exportation des feuilles de temps au lieu de faire l'entrée manuellement et éviter des erreurs aussi. Tout le monde peut voir les projets au même endroit et le partage des tâches se fait bien avec EasyProjects.

Pros

Avant, nous entrons nos heures travaillées dans des feuilles excel et cela s'accumulait puis les fichiers commençaient à devenir lourds. Maintenant, nous pouvons gérer nos feuilles de temps au même endroit. J'aime le fait aussi qu'on peut exporter ces données et pouvoir l'importer directement dans notre logiciel de comptabilité Acomba. Alors, nous économisons du temps et cela évite aussi des erreurs d'entrer les heures manuellement.

Cons

Dans la section pour entrer nos heures travaillées, il n'y a pas de fonction répétition. C'est-à-dire on doit entrer pour chaque jour le nombre d'heures avec nos autres infos qui parfois restent pareil. Mais apparemment, notre consultant et son équipe sont entrain de travailler cette fonctionnalité pour notre logiciel. On peut changer la langue du logiciel Birdview Easyprojects, mais il n'y a que quelques mots qui sont traduits...donc la traduction n'est pas complète sur le logiciel. Il vaut mieux que vous soyez à l'aise avec l'anglais.

Reasons for choosing Easy Projects

C'est le logiciel qui correspondait le plus à nos besoins dont la gestion des feuilles de temps et des projets

Sharley

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

Pros

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

Cons

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Raphael

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Pros

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

Cons

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Jason

Great project management.

Easily set up and expandable.

Pros

Lite and easy to use, flexible on the web. Ability to create different views for various task and categories. Ability to assign across team.

Cons

Client (guest) access is the worst thing. Difficult to get total client buy in. They are limited with view and actions. Better Outlook integration and not third party.

William

Good although could be better

Pros

It is easy to log time and keep track of it well. I also appreciate some of the administrative features for managing projects

Cons

It is nearly impossible to get usable data out of the system . It would be nice to allow exports of common data points.

Navnath

March 2022

Amazing software

Good software for time and planning project

Pros

Time management, and time logs for project is very easy in this software

Cons

Updates are really hectic, not easily understandable

March 2022

I use Easy Project every day

Pros

The thing I like the most is that it allows me to be very organized and see what my co workers are working on

Cons

What I like least is that sometimes it takes a lot of time to get the emails with the information I need

Kyle

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

Pros

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

Cons

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Seth

Industry: Defense & Space

Excellent Value.

Excellent. We have had great response from Support, and a feature-rich platform that is giving us great visibility into our projects and data like never before. Everyone we work with at EP is excellent, and we appreciate their work on our behalf.

Pros

This software has tremendous value. In addition to the scheduling functionality, it helps us manage headcount capacity, store basic financial data, and project future sales/projects. Having it all wrapped into one software system has been really beneficial for our organization.

Cons

Modifications and custom reports have taken quite a while to get completed. The reports eventually end up very high quality and pin point what we need to see, but in some cases, we are working on reports that we started more than 6 months ago for completion. By the time the report is done, we have had to create other internal tools or we find that we need additional features.

One Place for everything

Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Pros

Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Cons

Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

Easy Projects has been an easy and versatile project management tool for us

Pros

Easy Projects has been living up to its name for our administrators and users. It has a simple and versatile functionality that can fit just about any of our needs. Once we identified how the product would work best for us and customized it, we were very pleased with how well we moved forward. We improved our workflow with templates, we found creative uses for existing functionality to problem solve trouble areas, and the company continues to progress with new features and product improvements. The Easy Projects team has been crucial in helping us make this product fit our needs and they have always been available with thoughtful and creative solutions. We always appreciate their responsiveness and positivity.

Cons

An initial time investment and a lot of communication with Easy Projects was required in order to mold it into the right product for our team. But, it was well worth it!

Shannan

Could't do this without Easy Projects

We have in the past couple of years completed will over 1500 projects with thousands of activity level tasks. Easy Projects is the core binding agent that adheres bookkeeping to production. We simply could not have accomplished this without Easy Projects and its ability to be customized and evolve as our needs change and grow over time.

Pros

Assignments, timers, centrality, probably no 1 is the customization options!

Cons

Needs more reporting flexibility, the filter options on the Activity Center need to be applicable to assignments, Gantt view and calendar all need the same filter options.

Clinton

Flexible and reliable project managment tool

Easy Projects is a flexible tool that handles pretty much anything that you can throw at it. The development team consistently brings foward innovative new features and customer service is responsive and helpful. Easy Projects continues to be a critial component of keeping our marketing communications workflow and records keeping on track.

Pros

It is dynamic and can achieve most anything you may need of it.

Cons

It can be complicated for setup and sorting out how to achieve desired outcomes at times.

jack