All Evernote Teams Reviews

Evernote: Best Cross-Platform Notes Software

Biniam

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

simplicity of Evernote

PROS

Consistent synchronizing across gadgets, guaranteeing access to notes whenever, Quick and precise quest usefulness for all notes, including filtered records Easy-to-use connection with straightforwardness of purpose.

CONS

Moderately costly evaluation, particularly compared with contenders. The free adaptation misses the mark on highlights, making it less engaging. A few clients report hazy documentation and inconsistent computer-based intelligence highlights.

Donald

Program Development, 2-10 employees

Evernote for the WIN!

PROS

Evernote is by far the best mobile, multi platform note/task listing software out there. It has added so many features throughout the years and keeps getting better!

CONS

The free version advertises to you quite often to get you to convert to get the paid version, without telling you the benefits of the paid version over free.

Maria

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

excellent for PhD students

PROS

Evernote helps me organize my research topics for my dissertation!

CONS

I can’t think of anything! Sometimes I wish I had more options to create more tabs for each of my topics but that’s it!

Patrick

Telecommunications, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

the best note app to used in workplace

i was once recommend by a coleaue to use te app to save down some note, i downloaded and used it, and since then ive been usin te app everyday

PROS

save and reliable app, is very convinient especially in a work place

CONS

i like all te fuctionalities, tere is really notin to complain, unless the app was in my favority color

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

different pone, and basically over time i get used to a different product, but i have both apps on my phone

1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Evernote has great UI and features

Great product I just wish more people would use it instead of Microsoft teams.

PROS

Evernote has a great visual user interface with commands easy to find and useful as well.

CONS

Not everyone has the software so it’s hard to connect for this reason.

Evernote is Old is Gold Notepad

It's tooo good experience with Evernote using from past 10 years

PROS

It's easy to use & easy to remember tast with multitask

CONS

It's multitasking easy handling & good to remember things

Jomon

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Organize projects easily.

PROS

Helps to individual and teams to achieve goals

CONS

Free version does not work on offline. Can only sync between two devices.

Saso

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Fast online note taking

PROS

Notebooks and ease of use. Switching between them

CONS

Takes a lot of user screens. Sometimes templates are not motivational

Karmen

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Very satisfied with using Evernote Teams

I like all the features which help me in my day to day tasks

PROS

layout and ease of navigation user-friendly interface

CONS

the pricing for Evernote Teams to be relatively high, especially for smaller teams or individual users.

Eddie

Construction, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed March 2024

Evernote is useful, but has its flaws

PROS

I enjoy the interface and options with Evernote for note taking, but additional features cost money.

CONS

It is not that valuable of an integrated, multi-device platform when I have OneNote that has more usefulness in a MS 365 driven world.

Convenient at busy hours

PROS

Work goes so smoothly since it's simple to take notes while discussing the project in a meeting.

CONS

The monthly limit for a free account & You cannot view notes when you are surfing offline.

Efren

Computer Software, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

A nice app

It's really nice and easy to use. I think this app offers a nice value over other generic apps. However, there are better apps (to me) to work with.

PROS

It is really easy to start using it, the user interface is really pretty and you can manage a full project with this tool.

CONS

I think it is great for non-technical users, but if you want or need an app with even more integrations, I would think in a different tool.

Emilio

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Incredible service, satisfied user

I totally recommend Evernote to anyone who relies on taking notes constantly for whatever reason.

PROS

As a person who tends to forget tasks easily, Evernote has come to be pretty handy. I don't only use it for work-related tasks but pretty much for any activity that requires note-taking. Highly recommend it to anyone who feels related to forgetfulness.

CONS

There's nothing I don't find useful about this app.

Lauren

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Ever Noted For The Masses

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

PROS

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

CONS

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Reason for choosing Evernote Teams

I manage the decisions for the software we use, so I've tested each of the notetaking solutions we suggested. And by far, EverNote Business had the best results and research. It provided the most freedom in the layout and the cleanest approach to what each user would see.

Alhassan

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Evernote made authoring my first handbook a walk in the park

My creative process can be quite disorganized; with ideas popping up at the oddest times and places. Having a readily accessible and user friendly product like Evernote allowed me to introduce some much needed efficiency and productivity into all that chaos so effortlessly that I completed my first manuscript 4 months ahead of schedule

PROS

The process of taking notes with Evernote can seem very casual due to the ease of using the software and how complete its feature offerings are. Whether to draw, write, or scribble, Evernote allows me the freedom of expression few other programs do. The feature that excites me the most is Evernote's OCR capability, which functions to perfection.

CONS

Accessing adequate functionality in offline mode is almost impossible. Even though the cloud solution has it's benefits, some attention should also be paid to developing adaptability to offline use as well.

The reviews I read favored Evernote over the others

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

Evernote provided a more integrated family of auxiliary features and functions.

Reviewed February 2022

The best option on the market to note taking and managing

I used microsoft OneNote, but I found it too large to only take notes. I used simple word processors, but it takes too much space. I used apps like gmail (the google keep) and similar, but when it get too many notes it end up too loose. I used many available softwares in the market, not only specific note taking apps, I almos got back using my old fisic nootebook, and in those experimentations I ended up using evernote for I feel like the developers knows exactely what a note taking software needs.

PROS

Simplicity; Speed; Interoperability between systems; Version history; Recycle Bin

CONS

Occasionally, for reasons of poor internet connection and other issues related to integration between systems, one or another note ends up being duplicated, which takes time to understand what happened and eliminate duplication, but it is common. when using a lot of environments with multiple installations.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

Once my laptop broke and when I retrieve the backup the onenote files was corrupted for it uses an encryption algorithm. This makes me lose about five years of note taking of my life. Not an experience I like to remember.

Diane

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Very good!

I actually really like Evernote teams. It feels very modern and expensive, but it should for the price! It's easy to share notes but I rarely need to anyway, everyone at work can access them. Transitioning was easy. I don't know what we would do without it now.

PROS

I like the project and task lists that everyone has access to. If I need to work with someone on a case I don't have to worry if they've done their part. I can make a to do list and keep track of it. The way the notes are displayed is nice. I can find any one in a few seconds. Images can be searched, definitely a plus! If I need to finish something at home I sync and continue working with my phone or home desktop. Evernote teams helps improve the way you take notes too.

CONS

The project and task manager needs to be changed a little. No kanban board... Price wise it's just not realistic for everyone. We write every single day, most of the day so it's okay for us.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

Joplin- Evernote teams is software that everyone can use together. It was difficult to try and collaborate with everyone using something different. Microsoft teams- expensive and not everyone wanted to use it.

Andualem

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Evernote Team Software: Our Honest Review and Experience

I have been using Evernote for approximately two years to manage a variety of tasks, including taking notes as a researcher. It has provided me with an efficient way to organize my work before and during projects, and has proven to be especially useful for task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. Compared to other options, I have found Evernote to be a simple and effective solution.

PROS

Evernote is a comprehensive team collaboration software that offers a range of features to help teams work together effectively. These features include tools for real-time collaboration, task management, note-taking and organization, and communication. With Evernote, teams can share notes and tasks, create to-do lists, assign tasks, track progress, capture and organize ideas, and communicate with each other in real-time, all in one central location.

CONS

Although Evernote is a well-liked team collaboration tool, it is not without faults. It has limitations in functionality, integration with other tools, or user interface.

Reasons for switching to Evernote Teams

I have recently made the switch from using OneNote for Windows 10 to Evernote for my task and note management needs. I have found that Evernote offers a range of features that are better suited to my workflow and have made it easier for me to organize and collaborate with my team.