• Pros

• "I like the easy navigation, the simple, fresh interface, and the easy filtering options. It been extremely beneficial having the tutorial videos easily accessible on the left toolbar. "

• "It's easy to use. I like the task and document sharing features. The support team is always available to answer any questions I might have. Highly recommend using this product. "

• "easy to deploy, team features are very easy to use, helps keep us organized, software updates frequently."

• Cons

• "The fact we have to pay per user. It could get expensive if I hire too many employees. But for what it offers, it's worth what I pay for now. I have 3 users. "

• "So far, I haven't ran into anything that I dislike about the software. It's been excellent to work with."

• "Limited KPI printable reports BUT I know this is coming in the future."

Browse Financial Cents Reviews

John from INTELESOFT FINANCIALS

To good to keep a secret.

It does not take a full time person to keep it up to date. Actually each user keeps their own work up to date and an administrator only jumps in to work on missed due dates.

Pros

Built in videos that walk you through each section of the program.

Cons

We hesitated to write a review because this program is such a boon to our accounting practice we did not want knowledge of it to leak out to other accounting practices.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Financial Cents has a fresh, modern UI and very intuitive processes, whereas the two alternatives are dated and require a full time administrator which we could not spare. It does focus on accounting firms that still bill by the hour versus the newer value based pricing model, however.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Nutshell is a Sales oriented CRM. Due to its task assignment features and internal communications facilities it served us very well for some time. We were reluctant to go with either of the two legacy programs, but when Financial Cents arrived we immediately transferred our client base over through a very easy to use integration with QuickBooks Online and we haven't looked back.

Cathleen from Accountable Business Solutions

solved several pain points for us

Lack of collaboration with team members was a frustrating problem. - I didn't want to use Teams, my experience with it has not been good. With the "chat" style comments and notes being at the project level or at the task level and notifications of call-out(s), it all becomes very organized for us. Client and project info (email, text) converted into notes to attach to a client, project or task has been a godsend in this software. We had the ability to send notes to projects in our last software, but if you didn't know that it was there (say another individual working on the project) you would never see it. Requests for client information was not an automated procedure for us and involved several steps which inherently enticed the client to attach sensitive information to the emailed request and return. We would then have to reject the email pursuant to our security policy. This is a very automated request - to portal upload procedure. Our workflows were not even being utilized in our prior software as they were too convoluted and contributed to the noise. Triggering events didn't work properly and with the dashboard being too noisy, no one paid attention to alerts. Resolved with the notifications and better abilities to filter down on dashboard views.

Pros

The visual approach to projects coupled with the ability to filter your view down much easier allows us to get the future "noise" out of our way until needed for time budgeting or a more wide-angle view, letting us hunker down on the here and now, We have moved from a package that was so "noisy" on the dashboard, staff members were keeping their own spreadsheets on projects and tasks. Biggest pain point resolution for us was the collaboration abilities: chat style with the ability to "call out" particular staff members and keep the notes. Too many things were in people's heads, or in their email boxes, not connected with the project or client. I will no longer hear "the client emailed me the info" or "the client texted me the info". While we can't integrate those two sources directly with the software, a quick copy and paste resolves that, call out the staff member with an @name leader and go from there. Indispensable with remote workers, no more broken email threads! The front point person for this software is super responsive to questions, suggestions, etc - I have actually never seen anything like it where sales actually does integrate with support! A simple suggestion to round out the support experience became reality within a week. It is so pleasant to have a software team leave me with a smile on my face every day rather than putting a cloud over my head for the rest of the day.

Cons

No integrated e-mail triage, although you can forward emails to an "in-box" to turn them into one-off projects or to-do items. It was a bit difficult at first to lean into the idea of breaking up our original software into two software packages as this is not a full DMS, but in doing so and purchasing a true, dedicated DMS system, I realize how much our old software was lacking in DMS capabilities by trying to be all things, so the downside actually ended up being an upside for us.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

It fit our criteria better. We weren't actively seeking to make a change off our old software until some discussions in accounting forums led me to investigate some packages out there that could perhaps resolve some frustrations for us.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Better utility for our needs on workflows, better visual organization.

Samantha from Out of the Red

Financial Cents just makes SENSE

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome with the demo which started the process. Implementing was great since it linked to QBO and pulled in my customer list. I have been using it since the free trial and couldn't imagine NOT using it now.

Pros

Easy to use, support that listens and its continually adding new features as they learns what is important to the user. Sharing with me team - ideal, check lists so I know where I am at and then adding tags so I can see at a glance where the work is - incredible.

Cons

I wish it had email integration - that's the final piece and I can use this for EVERYTHING. Perhaps a library of templates from users, bookkeepers and accountants marked for various software use - would make templates more robust.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

17Hats didn't work so well with a team and I like the workflow view, filtering so I know at a glance what's coming up and what is needs to be done along with the status using tags of current work.

Nikki from Absolute Accountant LLC

User Friendly workflow

Pros

Cons

I wish that the recurring tasks would all show up on the reports rather than just the current recurring task that is incomplete. I'd also like to see a billing/invoicing feature added to the software. A proposal/estimation feature would be helpful as well.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Aero was clunky and hard to navigate. It was on the expensive side and was not worth the cost.

Angel from Allen & Associates

Financial Project Management Software

Pros

I chose Financial Cents as the project management software for our accounting firm because we were looking for the ability to have recurring tasks customized for each client without having to copy or duplicate each project every month.

Cons

I would like to be able to navigate easier. As it stands, you have to go back to the menu bar each time you want to switch modules or go back to the previous screen. I would also like to see a mobile and desktop app.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

It was built especially for the financial industry, was visually appealing, and the price was comparable.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

We needed the recurring feature without having to create a separate project for each client then copy it month over month for processing.

Krista from Advanced Plus Bookkeeping LLC

I LOVE Financial Cents

I have just started creating my account and will be implementing it starting August 1st. In the process of moving everything over from my current CRM. But everything I have seen that it does, I am very happy and excited to start using it. It will save me so much time between tracking my employees time in another 3rd party and trying to figure out if I am over budget with hours for my clients. Right now I have to print a report in QBO and then put the hours in an excel spreadsheet and compare with the budget. F.C. will do all that within the software. Plus it will let my employees know how much time they have to work with so they can also watch their time and know if they are taking too long on a project.

Pros

This had everything you need in a CRM. From Timekeeping, track estimated hours a job should take, billing, effective hourly rate, automated client tasks reminders. Recurring tasks. It also has a chat with support right in the software and they are very responsive and answers all my questions that I may have throughout setting up my account. Clients can get reminded for task they need to complete and they can upload right into the software without setting up a login for themselves. I am super excited about this feature. I won't have to worry about reminding them. They are reminded how often you want until they complete the task.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

I chose F.C. over others because the extra features they have. More specifically the automation and timekeeping.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Financial Cents has so many more features and a better layout.

Jonathan from Back Office Stars

Financial Cents is AMAZING for running your cloud bookkeeping firm

Having use Asana and Aero before to run our virtual bookkeeping company, we switched to Financial Cents in April 2020. Financial Cents (FC) is AMAZING and does almost everything we need to manage our client work, track billable hours and communicate internally and with clients. It is substantially better than AERO. I must also say that no other software company has implemented features we requested as fast as FC. We requested several features in the first 2 months and they have all been built and implemented. I am so impressed. I highly recommend Financial Cents to owners of bookkeeping and accounting firms.

Pros

A modern and intuitive user interface that my bookkeepers learned to use quickly, easy time tracking with a dashboard that shows me the key data I really need to know at a glance, clever project recurrence options that save time, brilliant client task features to ask clients for documents, excellent support and reasonable pricing.

Cons

They don't have a Xero integration yet but I would only use that for transferring contact information and for billing out of scope hours and right now I am OK to do that manually for all the other benefits I get. They don't have a mobile app yet. I'd find the mobile app helpful for commenting on projects but the site is responsive and you can use their website on your mobile.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

FC offered way more bookkeeping specific features vs the free version of Asana. Karbon was just too expensive for what they offered. FC was less than half the price at the time and does everything we need.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

FC has a modern and intuitive user interface. Aero's seems like it was built by people who have only had exposure web apps from 10 years ago. Time tracking is much easier in FC. The time tracking in Aero would routinely glitch. My bookkeepers stopped trusting it. The whole way recurring projects and tasks are structured in FC is so much more logical and intuitive vs Aero. Areo had no usable Client Task feature like FC does. What I really needed was a simple way to see when projects were over their estimated time. In AERO you had to run report. In FC it’s built right into the dashboard and when a project goes over, its hours go red. So simple but exactly what I needed! My team used Aero for 3 months and hated it. I could not get the reporting out of it I needed. We switched to FC and within a few weeks my bookkeepers were saying the liked it so much better and I was getting the reports I needed to make sure deadlines were bering met, nothing was being forgotten and that we were billing for all our hours.

Addison from AEC, inc.

User friendly, reasonably priced, and a wealth of features

Our workflow was disorganized at best, being a small firm with an increasingly large book of business. Financial Cents helped streamline our projects and hold our staff accountable to their responsibilities. The communication with the creator of the software was absolutely phenomenal - he fixed any issues almost immediately, and implemented personal suggestions, as well as being available when we needed him for any questions.

Pros

Financial Cents has one of the easiest UIs I've ever encountered. It's quick to learn, reasonably priced, and new features are constantly being released with an immense tap into the pulse of what its users require.

Cons

Software integration was the biggest hiccup with our firm. Though it does integrate with Quickbooks Online and Xero, there is no easy Quickbooks Desktop integration. I understand that this is increasingly becoming less and less industry standard, but it would have made implementation a little easier.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Our company found Jetpack to be too complex and robust for our needs. We needed something easier to use.

Veronica from Milky Way VAS

My FC Experience

An easy to use platform and incredible customer support.

Pros

A task management tool with a simplistic design - easy to navigate. A complement to Quickbooks Online to help organize our tasks by the due date, track time which integrates with QBO & allows us to communicate with our clients. Implementation and transition were smooth and easy. Customer service is friendly, quick to respond, and always welcomes feedback.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet but like any App there is always an opportunity for improvement & innovation.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

FC is easier to navigate and specific to Accountants.

Stacey from Affordable Bookkeeping Plus

GREAT Organizational Tool for busy small business

Higher levels of organization. Saves time emailing clients for information. Allows team members to keep each other informed.

Pros

We love the ease of use of this product. We are now a virtual bookkeeping and tax prep company and this software has helped so much in getting organized and not losing g track of clients.

Cons

I wish there were forms for clients & eSignal integration options. I believe forms are on the way!

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

I was looking for a software to help organize my tax practice and keep everything in the for front so we can grow not fall behind.

Nancy from JNW Group, Inc.

Financial Cents is helping us take our practice to the next level.

Other than having to do a lot of copying and pasting, and struggling with the lack of reports we really need, we couldn't be happier with the application as well as the customer service. Since Financial Cents is still relatively young, they are constantly developing and adding new features. If we're having issues, they get back with us almost immediately. We are more organized today as a firm than we ever have been, all because of Financial Cents.

Pros

It has really helped our firm keep track of all work we do for our clients without things falling through the cracks. Because of that, we are able to elevate the level of service we give our clients. By documenting every phone call, email and meeting, we don't have to sift through files looking for the last thing we talked about or did for them.

Cons

We spend a lot of time copying and pasting activities we do for clients between their main dashboard and projects we are working on for them. Then if the client has multiple entities, that chore is magnified. It also lacks a robust reporting feature that we are keeping our fingers crossed they implement very soon.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Since this is our first workflow management application, we needed something very easy to use. We also weighed the cost against the other vendors. Financial Cents won out first on cost but then on their customer service. I was extremely impressed that the developer himself helped with the onboarding and made sure we were completely satisfied.

Connor from Metcalf & Company LLC

Financial Cents Review

I have been extremely happy with Financial Cents. I think it is a great piece of software. It has been a beneficial tool for my business. It has made our operations much more efficient. It makes it a whole lot easier to keep on top of our work.

Pros

The software is user friendly. I like the fact that it has integrations with QuickBooks Online. My favorite thing about Financial Cents is that the software developers are constantly improving the software to make it easier on the user. I love the fact that you can track time on a particular project and it integrates directly into Quickbooks Online.

Cons

There's not anything I don't like about the software. However, there are a few things I wish Financial Cents would develop to make it easier on the user. I wish there were a few more reports. Under the CRM portion of the software. I think it would be beneficial when you're in a client's account, that you can see the billing history instead of having to go back into QBO. Also, it would be beneficial to be able to create an invoice for a project that integrates into QBO. Lastly, I wish there was a two integration between Financial Cents and QBO with it comes to adding clients. It would make it easier to add a client in Financial Cents and then it be able to sync directly into QBO.

Chris from CHW Bookkeeping, LLC

Easy Transition

Highly recommend. Great price and time saver than the other options I tried - Jetpack and Aero

Pros

It filled all of the voids from the other project management software out there for bookkeepers. The price was also way cheaper than most of the other software out there. Easy to set up - my team and I were up and running in minutes Easy to maintain - anything we need to add or change is simple and quick to do Automated Reminders - this was the selling point for my firm. Set up a reminder and client tasks. The client is continually reminded automatically about what they have left to do/send. Gives us so much time back in sending out constant follow up emails prior to this software

Cons

Client to dos transfer over to the next month even if they were completed prior to the new recurring event starting up. It would be great if when we check the box to complete the missing client task, that it doesn't carry over to the next month. Thus confusing the client before we even get to work on them.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Too expensive for the lack a features it should have had

Sue from Dodd Priority Bookkeeping & Tax, Inc.

Financial Cents has everything I am looking for

I couldn't be happier

Pros

The set up was seamless, quick, and painless. I love that I can do time tracking and also record the conversations we have with a client. Having the ability for everyone to have access to conversations gives us the ability to always help a client even if the person assigned to that client might not be available.

Cons

Having to learn a new software but that isn't Financial Cents' issue but mine

Ease of use and layout

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

I wanted something that did time tracking and could be accessed from anywhere. Then when I saw all the other features offered by Financial Cents I was sold

Justin from James Castaldo CPA & Associates

Simplistic but Powerful Tools for Accounting Firms

It has increased productivity within our firm, and also allows us to see how much time we are spending on each client, to accordingly adjust the retainer fees they are paying. It also allows us to pinpoint clients that we have issues with time-wise, allowing us to analyze ways to become more efficient.

Pros

Simple Design - the design of the menus makes this easy for every employee to get used to quickly, which is important as it decreases the time needed to explain the in's and outs, and allows us to focus on our clients accounting work.

Cons

Reports - the reports are good for the value (what you pay for), and I know there will be updates in the future. However, being able to see a dashboard of the clients along with customizable columns of what they are updated through for each category of work would be amazing (books/records, sales tax, payroll, tax return, tax planning etc.)

Nina from NR Bookkeeping Services, Inc.

Great Task Management Software

This software has helped our team communicate better and save time getting tasks completed.

Pros

Cons

not an app, recurring tasks need some cleaning up

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

price, features, ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Hitask could not do what we needed it to do.

Helen from Elia Business Services, Inc

An easy to use accounting practice management software, perfect for small accounting companies!

Pros

It is straightforward and easy to use, with really helpful training videos and excellent customer service. CRM data integrates with QBO to ensure client data is up to date. Although the software is relatively new, there are new features and tools being added all the time.

Cons

Overall it is a great system. There are small niggles such as not being able to add a task without first creating a project, however I'm sure these will be addressed in time.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Salesforce had too many bells and whistles for our company and was very expensive for the functionality that we used. Financial Cents offers everything we need at a lower cost.

Kay from Gregg Solutions LLC

Love Financial Cents!

FC was easy to implement, has videos but better yet, customer service was available and more than willing to help or answer any questions. FC has really allowed by company to opportunity to grow!

Pros

Great CRM! Easy to setup workflow, videos to help with implementation, recurring tasks with estimated hours so we can compare actual time spent, time tracking. Support is awesome - quick to respond.

Cons

Really haven't found anything that I dislike at this point.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Wanted something easier to use and that was more intuitive (no need to learn different terminology)! FC is was super easy to implement, better dashboard and many more features for the money.

Loretta from EZ Bookkeep

Made for Bookkeepers and Accountants

Support has been good and it is constantly adding new features. Support is very responsive and so is their facebook group. There are lots of feature being worked on and most are on my wishlist.

Pros

Client task, auto reminder and built in templates

Cons

There is not a feature that I like least about. The company is young and it is constantly adding new features so there are items on my wish list that does not exist currently but should be added soon

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

I do not hate Clickup but it is very feature rich and I wanted something simple and easy to use and not overwhelming

Husain from HBT Accounting

Excellent practice management software

Highly satisfied up to now

Pros

The software application is very easy to use and intuitive without a need of long time training . client auto reminder is excellent and saved my time in chasing the clients to complete tasks , communication with client is made easy. The price is competitive and support is great. overall I believe this product is superior compared to other similar practice management application you guys are doing great Job!

Cons

Barely noticed anything that I do not like

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Because I found that the previous practice management application need intensive training to use it

Melissa from Bottom-Line Bookkeeping & Tax LLC

What I have been searching for!

Workflow efficiency, massively reduced time spent going over project/task status, no more team meetings (!) that waste time, quick KPI review for added client value, and daily use for focus on what's due/coming due.

Pros

The ease of use, automation (recurring projects), workflow assignments, notes within projects, percent completion bar for quick assessment on project/task status, workflow paired with a KPI functionality that automatically pulls from QBO, notes inside CRM and much more.

Cons

Limited KPI printable reports BUT I know this is coming in the future.

Colin from Reid Financial Strategies Inc

Financial Cents has made our practice much more manageable

Relatively new beginner but so far so good. Financial cents has allowed us to scale our accounting practice make things easier for our staff and tax preparers

Pros

Time tracking and the client portal has helped

Cons

Minor quirks such as not being able to assign multiple clients to one project and cannot email tasks to the software

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Financial Cents was more suited for accounting

Liz from Castro Tax Services

I love Financial Cents!

Pros

Cons

When storing documents, you cannot set up folders to organize the documents.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

I like that its geared towards the accounting/tax industry.

Michael from Jack Trent & Co PLLC

Financial Cents Makes Sense

The business problem we are solving with Financial Cents is two fold. First, we are using the tools, like "Comments" to better our internal communications. Second, we are using the project dashboard to ensure that we are not late on projects and that no project falls through the cracks.

Pros

The feature of "Comments" inside of a project has allowed our firm to increase our internal communications making us more efficient.

Cons

On the project dashboard, you see all assignees to a project not just the active assignee. Multiple people could be assigned certain tasks inside the same project and it would be nice if on the dashboard we saw only the assignee that needed to complete the next task.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Financial Cents provides us the tools we need to be more effective and provide a better service to our clients at a reasonable price.

Michael from BusinessProfits.Com Corp

Ease of use and features make this software a winner.

So far I am pleased with the software and it is doing what I need it to do. I know I need to do some additional tweaking but little by little.

Pros

I came about this software looking for a solution for my workflow that would be simple to use and setup and would not cost an arm an a leg. I was up and running in under an hour. The software comes with videos explaining the features and as I said it was easy to setup and having templates ready to go made it easy for me to setup some of my own templates.

Cons

I am to new to say what I like least about the software but it seems like every week they are adding new features which in my mind is good.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

The software seemed more intuitive to me.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Unhappy with the interface and difficulty in doing what I wanted to do.

Clara from ENT CPAs

Ease of Implementation

Excellent, highly recommended

Pros

The product was easy to implement and to have our team migrate to its use. By using Financial Cents, we were able to eliminate the use of two other software. In addition we were able to streamline and automate a few of our administrative procedures. We have received positive feedback from our team. In addition, support from Financial Cents is excellent and very responsive.

Cons

Any features that did not suit our firm, we communicated to support and viable resolutions were found.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Ease of use; the short training videos were excellent; easy to navigate. Support team very accessible.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

The products we were using did not meet our needs and were quite cumbersome.

David from Leichter Accounting Services, LLC

So Far So Good

It has been an overall positive experience thus far.

Pros

My company had been looking for new workflow software and while looking into different options, I came across Financial Cents. After some research and demos, we gave it a try. We are satisfied with the software thus far. I like Financial Cents because they care about clients on an individual level and are open to adding new features upon client’s request. When we began using the software, we appreciated the helpful tutorial videos and we value the ability to chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and ask questions that come up as well as request feature additions.

Cons

It is a challenge for us that the Task View in the workflow has tasks that are not ready to be completed.

Mikaela from Grady Accounting LLC

Financial Cents Product Review

Excellent. Great customer service, incredible response time and their reaction to critique and suggestions exceeded my expectations.

Pros

FS has given me the opportunity to organize my team and track projects in a way that I couldn't before. Everyone on our staff logs in daily to review the tasks at hand, their due dates and even the step by step details of each project. This product has given us peace of mind and allowed us time we can now dedicated to project tasks and customer satisfaction that was previously spent chasing after project details and status inquiries.

Cons

I think there can be more offered within the software. I understand they're still developing it and I look forward to the rollouts of additional features.

Jaclyn from De Jong and Gibson Professional Corporation

Game Changer!

So much wasted time is now a thing of the past. Financial Cents has made me more efficient and allowed me to take on extra clients without the extra pain.

Pros

Before Financial Cents I was tracking project status in a notebook - highly inefficient and easy to have errors. Now I have a lot more free time as FC reminds clients of tasks, syncs my time with QBO and keeps track of product status. It was relatively easy to set up and is pretty much perfect for me. Thank you!

Cons

Honestly, the only feature "missing" for me now is the ability to edit which client I bill to after tracking time. Not a big deal and I'm sure it will be an option in the future. They are constantly adding features and taking feedback from users. I'm impressed!

Sheri from R Accounting Group

Solid System!

The responsiveness of the team and customer service has been phenomenal. Ran into a question on a late Saturday night... submitted a ticket thinking it would be addressed Monday. Received a response and Zoom tech help within the hour. Wow!

Pros

The immediate functionality of the system was critical. We searched and demo'd multiple products before launching Financial Cents. Wanted a program that provided a 10,000 foot view of all work in the pipeline across all staff and this one provides. The Dashboard, Tags and Status options allows me to keep an eye on what's happening.

Cons

Waiting for the mobile app and Google Chrome extension for 1-click send to the system. Know they are in the pipeline so looking forward to their roll-out.

Shaniee from S.R. Sower & Associates

Great Software

Pros

Very easy to use; the layout is really clean and simple. It's easy to add new projects and project templates.

Cons

It would be nice if it were easier to export schedules/reports to Excel.

Allison from AM CPA

Streamlined

My experience has been overall extremely positive. I recently added my first staff member and we need a way to track projects and make sure nothing fell between the cracks. We started with the free trial and were instantly hooked. It has added a lot of value to the business and some peace of mind!

Pros

I like that it notifies users when you have a task ready for you. That you can create dependencies on other task and how intuitive the software is. There was no need to watch any tutorials to learn how to use it.

Cons

Some wishlists items we have: more client fields (date of birth, etc) that we could use to track our clients better. It would be nice if we were also able to use the software as a CRM tool and not just a workflow tool.

Stephanie from MTE Financial Group

Overall great software!!

I need a workflow solution with document storage and a way to interact with my clients at an affordable price and Financial Cents is able to provide that to me.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It has all of the functions I need for my industry. Customer service is great. The price is great.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like so far.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Features, price, and customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

The other product didn't provide everything I needed.

Hope from Eaton Business Solutions

Financial Cents Saved My Business

From the first day of my free trial until now, I have had phenomenal service from rep and have enjoyed the frequent upgrades and new capabilities. Customer service is responsive and friendly and the development team is always making a great product even better. You cannot get better quality for the price for sure!

Pros

It is so intuitive and easy to set up and use. Having one place to keep up with progress across all my clients is essential to my business functioning and Financial Cents has finally given me just want I need to do that!

Cons

The inability to edit KPIs or have them integrated with platforms other than Quickbooks Online is my least feature. If this were to change, I would be ecstatic.

Andy from AYKL Services

Perfect workflow management software

Very satisfied. Support was fast and helpful.

Pros

We found the dashboard to be just right. Not too cluttered. Love the multiple project cloning/duplication feature. Color tags for project status allowed for a quick scan of WIP. Tutorials were so easy to follow. It allowed us to self implement the software.

Cons

Really can't think of any at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

The other software had lots of bells and whistles, half of which we did not need. Make implementation more complicated and training longer.

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

The other software was just a band aid solution (barely) for our needs.

Laura Beth from Flexic Financial

Stress Saving Software

It saves phone calls, sticky notes everywhere, forgetting your client needed something. It creates order out of our everyday tasks and processes.

Pros

Financial Cents has brought order to the day and keeps us on task. We can easily see what needs to be done next and what's coming up. It has also given us a place to start documenting processes and recurring tasks so they are secure and easy to hand off to team members.

Cons

It is relatively new for us so I haven't run into anything yet that it doesn't do. I do hope the client communication is good I'm working on it next

Cost

Phil from SALAS INC

Financial Cents Makes Sense!

A good value for the cost + good potential to grow with the product.

Pros

The product is very easy to implement and as a result you can begin using the product quickly and efficiently. The FC team is continually upgrading the product based on user feedback and suggestions. As a result we look forward to scaling with this product as our business grows and our demands become more prevalent. Customer support is quick and decisive.

Cons

More tutorials could be added for new users to get up to speed quickly.

Amy from Aim To Balance, LLC

Excellent Support

I did a demo call with Support and they were SO friendly! At one point, my baby started crying in the background and they allowed me to pause the call so I could console her. They were so great about it and sincerely understanding of the situation. Excellent customer service!

Pros

The software is so easy to use. There are instructional videos on many of the pages to guide you as you go. Even without the videos, it's pretty easy to navigate and figure out. The layout is simple yet the workflow fields can be as detailed as you would like!

Gery from Logicon Solutions

Great value for small firms

Good. Great support

Pros

Price, ease of use, KANBAN, workload optimization, scheduling, percentage complete

Cons

billing through QBO, I would like to invoice directly out of software, more ability to export reports to excel

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Cost to launch, ability to work with development, kanban,

Samantha from Ajax Accounting

Easy to Use and Cost Effective

Excellent software to keep you organized and on track

Pros

The website is easy to set up and use. I like that the software in constantly being improved and the developers communicate continuously with users (via FB group) re: developments, etc.

Cons

Wish it had desktop notifications (in addition to the email ones already in place).

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

Wanted to get everything in one place.

Shalaka from Electronica Finsmart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

My good experience with FC

We have implemented FC in our organization 3 months back and within such short span of time it has started making a positive impact. It has helped our team to identify time wastages and curtail them. I feel that our team is now working at an improved efficiency level

Pros

The software is user friendly and easy to implement

Cons

It can not be used effectively to manage one time or non recurring tasks

Costing and ease of use

Miriam from M. Wilson Accounting & Bookkeeping

Loving Financial Cents So Far

Pros

Ease of Use Value for your money Great Customer Support

Cons

daily email notifications of tasks to be completed

Reasons for Switching to Financial Cents

At the time it was price and the fact the Financial Cents had at that time KPIs with the CRM

Karen from Smyrna Consulting LLC

Flexible bookkeeping process management tool

Pros

Flexibility - I can use their templates or create my own Price Frequent updates

Cons

Timekeeping and ability to create invoices

Price and flexibility.

Melanie from Paddle River Financial

Amazing Software and Phenomenal Support

A great experience so far!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been fantastic to work with, and the software does everything that is needed, plus! It really was the unicorn we were looking for.

Cons

It’s not difficult to use, but does take some time to learn it.

Aaron from Springfield Bookkeeping

The Jira for Accountants/Bookkeepers

So helpful for me, someone who is very task oriented

Pros

Extremely intuitive for a basic user and customizable

Cons

Sometimes the recurring feature doesn't work

Elizabeth from Elizabeth M. Byrnes Inc.

Life Changer

Pros

Easy to use, all of our projects are in one place instead of being on multiple spreadsheets

Cons

Doesn't integrate with QuickBooks Desktop

Tiffany from Count the Cost Bookkeeping and Tax Services

All I need for my small operation

Pros

I like the workflow and time tracking the most.

Cons

I didn’t like that it assumes I want hourly billing.

Seemant from ENT

Financial Cents review

I find this great product easy to use and cost-efficient. It meets 99% of my requirements

Pros

Easy to use very with great interface with QBO

Cons

More reports would be nice and They could Add my partner/and also my location.