• Pros

• "The feature of "Comments" inside of a project has allowed our firm to increase our internal communications making us more efficient."

• "Built in videos that walk you through each section of the program."

• "Flexibility - I can use their templates or create my own Price Frequent updates"

• Cons

• "So far, I haven't ran into anything that I dislike about the software. It's been excellent to work with."

• "Limited KPI printable reports BUT I know this is coming in the future."

• "We hesitated to write a review because this program is such a boon to our accounting practice we did not want knowledge of it to leak out to other accounting practices."

Browse Financial Cents Reviews

Addison from AEC, inc.

User friendly, reasonably priced, and a wealth of features

Our workflow was disorganized at best, being a small firm with an increasingly large book of business. Financial Cents helped streamline our projects and hold our staff accountable to their responsibilities. The communication with the creator of the software was absolutely phenomenal - he fixed any issues almost immediately, and implemented personal suggestions, as well as being available when we needed him for any questions.

Pros

Financial Cents has one of the easiest UIs I've ever encountered. It's quick to learn, reasonably priced, and new features are constantly being released with an immense tap into the pulse of what its users require.

Cons

Software integration was the biggest hiccup with our firm. Though it does integrate with Quickbooks Online and Xero, there is no easy Quickbooks Desktop integration. I understand that this is increasingly becoming less and less industry standard, but it would have made implementation a little easier.

Melissa from Bottom-Line Bookkeeping & Tax LLC

What I have been searching for!

Workflow efficiency, massively reduced time spent going over project/task status, no more team meetings (!) that waste time, quick KPI review for added client value, and daily use for focus on what's due/coming due.

Pros

The ease of use, automation (recurring projects), workflow assignments, notes within projects, percent completion bar for quick assessment on project/task status, workflow paired with a KPI functionality that automatically pulls from QBO, notes inside CRM and much more.

Cons

Limited KPI printable reports BUT I know this is coming in the future.

Phil from SALAS INC

Financial Cents Makes Sense!

A good value for the cost + good potential to grow with the product.

Pros

The product is very easy to implement and as a result you can begin using the product quickly and efficiently. The FC team is continually upgrading the product based on user feedback and suggestions. As a result we look forward to scaling with this product as our business grows and our demands become more prevalent. Customer support is quick and decisive.

Cons

More tutorials could be added for new users to get up to speed quickly.

Michael from Jack Trent & Co PLLC

Financial Cents Makes Sense

The business problem we are solving with Financial Cents is two fold. First, we are using the tools, like "Comments" to better our internal communications. Second, we are using the project dashboard to ensure that we are not late on projects and that no project falls through the cracks.

Pros

Cons

On the project dashboard, you see all assignees to a project not just the active assignee. Multiple people could be assigned certain tasks inside the same project and it would be nice if on the dashboard we saw only the assignee that needed to complete the next task.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Financial Cents provides us the tools we need to be more effective and provide a better service to our clients at a reasonable price.

Mikaela from Grady Accounting LLC

Financial Cents Product Review

Excellent. Great customer service, incredible response time and their reaction to critique and suggestions exceeded my expectations.

Pros

FS has given me the opportunity to organize my team and track projects in a way that I couldn't before. Everyone on our staff logs in daily to review the tasks at hand, their due dates and even the step by step details of each project. This product has given us peace of mind and allowed us time we can now dedicated to project tasks and customer satisfaction that was previously spent chasing after project details and status inquiries.

Cons

I think there can be more offered within the software. I understand they're still developing it and I look forward to the rollouts of additional features.

Sheri from R Accounting Group

Solid System!

The responsiveness of the team and customer service has been phenomenal. Ran into a question on a late Saturday night... submitted a ticket thinking it would be addressed Monday. Received a response and Zoom tech help within the hour. Wow!

Pros

The immediate functionality of the system was critical. We searched and demo'd multiple products before launching Financial Cents. Wanted a program that provided a 10,000 foot view of all work in the pipeline across all staff and this one provides. The Dashboard, Tags and Status options allows me to keep an eye on what's happening.

Cons

Waiting for the mobile app and Google Chrome extension for 1-click send to the system. Know they are in the pipeline so looking forward to their roll-out.

Hope from Eaton Business Solutions

Financial Cents Saved My Business

From the first day of my free trial until now, I have had phenomenal service from rep and have enjoyed the frequent upgrades and new capabilities. Customer service is responsive and friendly and the development team is always making a great product even better. You cannot get better quality for the price for sure!

Pros

It is so intuitive and easy to set up and use. Having one place to keep up with progress across all my clients is essential to my business functioning and Financial Cents has finally given me just want I need to do that!

Cons

The inability to edit KPIs or have them integrated with platforms other than Quickbooks Online is my least feature. If this were to change, I would be ecstatic.

Andy from AYKL Services

Perfect workflow management software

Very satisfied. Support was fast and helpful.

Pros

We found the dashboard to be just right. Not too cluttered. Love the multiple project cloning/duplication feature. Color tags for project status allowed for a quick scan of WIP. Tutorials were so easy to follow. It allowed us to self implement the software.

Cons

Really can't think of any at the moment.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

The other software had lots of bells and whistles, half of which we did not need. Make implementation more complicated and training longer.

Amy from Aim To Balance, LLC

Excellent Support

I did a demo call with Support and they were SO friendly! At one point, my baby started crying in the background and they allowed me to pause the call so I could console her. They were so great about it and sincerely understanding of the situation. Excellent customer service!

Pros

The software is so easy to use. There are instructional videos on many of the pages to guide you as you go. Even without the videos, it's pretty easy to navigate and figure out. The layout is simple yet the workflow fields can be as detailed as you would like!

John from INTELESOFT FINANCIALS

To good to keep a secret.

It does not take a full time person to keep it up to date. Actually each user keeps their own work up to date and an administrator only jumps in to work on missed due dates.

Pros

Built in videos that walk you through each section of the program.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

Financial Cents has a fresh, modern UI and very intuitive processes, whereas the two alternatives are dated and require a full time administrator which we could not spare. It does focus on accounting firms that still bill by the hour versus the newer value based pricing model, however.

Michael from BusinessProfits.Com Corp

Ease of use and features make this software a winner.

So far I am pleased with the software and it is doing what I need it to do. I know I need to do some additional tweaking but little by little.

Pros

I came about this software looking for a solution for my workflow that would be simple to use and setup and would not cost an arm an a leg. I was up and running in under an hour. The software comes with videos explaining the features and as I said it was easy to setup and having templates ready to go made it easy for me to setup some of my own templates.

Cons

I am to new to say what I like least about the software but it seems like every week they are adding new features which in my mind is good.

Reasons for Choosing Financial Cents

The software seemed more intuitive to me.

Karen from Smyrna Consulting LLC

Flexible bookkeeping process management tool

Pros

Flexibility - I can use their templates or create my own Price Frequent updates

Cons

Timekeeping and ability to create invoices

Price and flexibility.