• Pros

• "This is very easy to use and great for multiple users! "

• "We love the user interface. It is extremely easy to use. The another thing I loved about flock is that we experienced zero bugs in our use so far! "

• "I love how cute it is and it is very convinient as an app and desktop version as well. I used it for nearly 4 years and I am pretty happy with it"

• Cons

• "It was a little tough to understand the fullness of what it has to offer but over time that became clearer."

• "nothing to change its easy to use and has great benefits other than just chatting and sending messages"

• "I feel that they need to improve the user interface. Current interface is looks good but need to add more features and make it as a colorful one."

Browse Flock Reviews

Carsten from GovSpend

The best Slack alternative, and I prefer it over Slack

Exceptional. While I'm not a huge believer in the importance of these chat products vs. those of the past, of the ones in the market today, Flock is my preferred chat tool. I've used Slack, Flock, Glip, and others. This one is easy to use, adds more features than Slack, and is far more stable and quality than Glip.

Pros

I never understood the hype around Slack. Marketed as an "e-mail killer," we all know that's true. There are still so many things it cannot do that email can do. Not to mention, it's just another internal chat tool. In fact, the only core differences between Slack and your typical enterprise grade chat client are silly emojis and power user abilities that 99% of your employees don't know how to use, and won't use. Flock, while generally speaking works the same way, at least adds some productivity concepts in the app. For example, in different channels and private chats, I can have working to-do lists with assignments and due dates. I can pin documents and files in a conversation or channel that are relevant to the conversation. Also, for some reason, things just feel cleaner in Flock. My entire team was confused why we switched at first, but those types of features were my reasons. And now they love it, no going back.

Cons

Not as many integrations as Slack. But not a deal breaker. Almost all the tools we use integrate.

Jeremy from Wyandotte Family Church

Industry: Program Development

Streamline Communication and bring your team together!

With flock we set reminders during meetings when we need to circle back to a discussion. We have pinned posts that are important for the team to refer back to often. We have utilized the video chat room for offsite meetings.

Pros

Flock is easy to learn and utilize. It makes communicating with your team simple. We have people in the office and out of the office so keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge. Flock helps us communicate throughout the week, stay on task and make sure everyone has the information they need readily accessible. There are two features that a previous company we had didn't offer. Flock offers a Do Not Disturb feature which has helped. You can also delete posts which is a benefit that other group messaging companies do not offer.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons yet. Our experience with Flock has truly been positive.

Jovana from Jednakost

Make Your Flock Communicate With Ease

When compared with the competition, particularly Slack, it is better in many aspects. It is visually more appealing and communication is more transparent. It is also an easy to use tool and a recommendable alternative to Slack.

Pros

I love the clean and appealing user interface so much! I always troubled with communication tools that are super functional but the UI somehow creates clutterish feeling -- you are getting lost in all the exchange, you miss important info in a chat that seems to suddenly disappear. Flock

Cons

Maybe some less taxing ideas about notification. Sending an email following a missed message is crowding my inbox. But overall, I can't think of any serious dislikes.

Hannah from Young Women in Business

The Team Communication Tool We Needed

Keeping all team communication in one place is exactly the solution we needed, elevating our team from seperate chats and email threads. It has organized our team and keeps everything organized and archived if we ever need to draw on what was previously said.

Pros

I like the intergrated tools that make managing projects within our team so much easier! For example, the to-do lists that you are able to create between team members keeps us on track and organized.

Cons

I haven't found to many things to dislike about Flock, the only pain point with the free version is only allowing the (1) administrator to post to announcements. Our team made a seperate channel so that relevant leaders could post announcements.

Reasons for Choosing Flock

Something new! I had never heard of it and wanted something fresh the team would be excited about.

Just Telegram or Whatsapp with some integrations!

Flock is really good, I recommend it to small IT or ITes company as most of the apps made available for keeping developers and programmers in mind. Whereas for rest it's better to use Telegram with IFTTT and Zapier or Try Workplace by Fb and MS Teams then switching from Slack to Flock. But those who're already using Slack, Flock is like Bullock cart Vs Bently (Slack) and sooner or later either you'll upgrade to Slack or Workplace by Facebook or Teams by MicroSoft.

Pros

- Easy to use - Affordable then Slack but not anymore after entry of Workplace by Fb and MS Teams (as they're almost free) - Best in class Support and they're always there to assist you

Cons

- A complete dearth of apps and integrations, NOT EVEN the 100 essential apps (by Slack) and must have Integrations are available on Flock, literally you'll regret and repent if you're switching from Slack. As just 54 App integrations are available that too without full functionality. - You can search a file but couldn't click or access it. - A Big NO for Media or Marketing Company as it may take years for you to find the image your teammate posted just 3 months back. - Slowest, let me repeat slowest app development I've ever seen in my life so far. No need to feature requests or app integration suggestions

Megan from Wellington brewery

Organized chaos

I am apart of a chairty educational group, we discuss many different ideas and it is with great ease to have the different chat groups to topics instead of one cluttered mess or overstocked email folder.

Pros

The option to be able to have different threads of topics in different chats and the option to add polls.

Cons

I have not yet experienced a con on this software

Heidi from S, James Agencies (Killam) Ltd,

Flock Review 2019

Flock helps us connect as staff, as our company is spread over 3 towns.

Pros

- easy of use - connects staff spread out

Cons

- the notification noise

Matthew from Lower Hudson Valley Younglife

Review of Flock

Pros

I love how easy it is to connect with teammates, sending them images, calling them, video chatting and so much more through one app, even without data.

Russell from Outrayjus Warehousing & Distribution

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Sanity Saver

The ability to communicate en-mass with the whole staff that work various shifts and 1/2 who are delivery drivers. The ability to have a central point that can facilitate chats, document management, photo/video transfer with chat/audio and video call facility.

Pros

For the first time the whole team can communicate one on one or to everyone from drivers to warehouse or Admin teams without having to use text messaging or emails as the only way to communicate to everyone. Drivers can access documents etc that they need through the app and log photo's and proof of deliveries into our system.

Cons

It would be great if individuals records could log in someway the group chats they play a part in, rather than having to save a number of channels with one off conversations

Reasons for Choosing Flock

I looked at a few variations but Flock was best suited and the free version allows us to trial the systems features without having to invest sight unseen.

Ashwin from IIIT Delhi

The best application for teams to communicate!

I had to set up the Institute's Senate Teams on a platform and I chose Flock - it made my work so much convenient, I could assign tasks to people and they'd be active on the respective channels. (WhatsApp groups in the past didn't work out so well)

Pros

The division of channels/teams in a hierarchical manner within the same organization is notable. It makes intra-team and inter-team communication very convenient. The integration with google drive, organization of links and files shared on the channels makes it easier to locate them in the future.

Cons

I think notifications about people joining my flock channel as an external personal channel could be avoided since they don't provide me with much and aren't so useful.

Louis from LionRT

Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively

In the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.

Pros

Seamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.

Cons

Less ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.

Small office use

Flock is one of the better programs for small offices. The ability to create groups with fellow workers helps to speed up the process of cooperation. Pinned Chats are great as they help you keep the most active members of your team in a spot where you don't have to look for them. The To Do list is very helpful especially since I've learned how to use the "to do bot". Files are kept very organized and are helpful when needing to grab something from a few weeks ago.

Pros

Ease of use - the interface is very simple to use. Any person on any level of Tech knowledge can use this. Clean UI - The User Interface (UI) is laid out to where you learn where items are real quick. You have Pinned Chats, Open Chats and can search your most recent chats with no problem. There is a directory of users who are in your team. I also use the To Do Bot a ton. Using that automation bot to keep up with task and things that need to be done are worth the time reading the F.A.Q.'s.

Cons

Every time it's installed on a PC you have to have a specific code to key in. This can be tiresome or a time waste when installing on 30+ machines. Should just allow you do add people from an Admin panel and they not have to enter a code.

Shaumit from ConsultAdd Inc

It is a reasonably good platform to communicate with team. It is extremely fast and useful to use.

Pros

I really love to use flock as it is best place to explore new features. Its far better than Slack as if I wanted to find some pervious data, I can easily go for search option and tailor it out.. I really love the TO-DO feature that helps me to follow up with people for various things. I love the pinned chats feature, which helps me to notify important things to important people and get connect with them without a delay. I also like notes feature, which help me to write the important points during meeting. Its best use is to share the file without delay and saves me time and email. Also, when I am busy, I can update my status without any delay.

Cons

1. I would like to inform that there is no con for using flock, however, if some changes, that I have suggested, could be made then it would be more user-friendly. 1. I would suggest flock team to work on reactions of a particular message. For example, on a particular channel, I would like to say something funny or express my gratitude, if some one from the team likes my message, I would suggest few more emojis to be added to make it more happier to use it. 2. I would like to explore new features like, if possible to add, dictionary or recordings of audio.

Debjit from ALpana Web Solutions

One of the simple and easy collaboration tool for my team.

I love the Idea of on-screen tutorials which is annoying first but collapsible later. Participance can now show their screen so no more blind guesses and solves problems quicker then ever.No more email for the customer. Now customer confusions participant directly to participants development process and share their thoughts when I progrrame their software. collaboration makes my work breez.

Pros

You can simply do all your team management in one place. here are some of the things I like the most of this service. Share screen with participents, on a video call. Share docs(also supports google docs) , ask for a pool , add code snippets . this make my life simper.No more long and time consuming email conversions. You just do all live chat and no more confutions. You can add many popular software to your flock account. I think it is an simple colaboration tool which makes my freelance life easyer. I love myspace for quick private note taking facility, which helps me Evaluate/Modify my work for later.

Cons

When I set it up for the first time it took 2 onscreen demos how to use it, I was annoying at first but with time this onscreen tutorial helps me find options else hiden.I would love to see a collapciable left bar(Cant find till now.)

Ian from Cartoon Mango

An Excellent Team Communications and Utility Tool

Flock has quickly become a single hub for a lot of my daily work.

Pros

Prior to using Flock, our team was on slack which handled communications well. But what Flock brought to the table was more. In addition to the features that Slack has, Flock also has a calendar app, note taking app (which works with individuals, channels and myself, a feature which I really like), tasks app, drive app which I felt adds a lot of value to the product, and makes it a central hub for a lot of my daily activities. They have also recently added a feature that enables you to have repeated processes setup, bringing in automation into the platform. I think they're doing really well in the space that are in and hope they continue to keep innovating while keeping their users in mind.

Cons

They don't have enough integrations (like Invision). They also don't seem to have an easy way to export all data (Slack has this). A dark theme for Flock would be great.

Krishan from LocoNav

Very Satisfied

We are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome. I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste. It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office. We have create a new group for every new project that helps to have everyone on same page. and easy for manager to get updates from team. It helps in discussion also. We have integrated flock api for alert on our application. Overall flock makes our entire team life easy.

Pros

Cons

I found one thing irritating that I can not delete reminder which was set by another team mate on group. and I can not download notes. Everything else is just awesome.

Excellent communication tool

Flock has become a key part of the entire companies communication. Company wide channels to share information for all employees as well as focused channels to handle specific areas of the business make it the best solution for us.

Pros

It's easy for all level users in the company to communicate with. Great real-time solution to responding to client needs ASAP. Administration of the users and environment is simple. Excellent uptime - rare that the service is ever slow or unavailable. Support and dev team are on top of the product and updates.

Cons

Can be a challenge to manage multiple groups/channels. Would like a better way to keep channels and groups cleaned up and current. maybe a way to customize the interface for the company would be nice.

Emily from Lewis and Palmer

Keeping in contact with your team

Flock is definitely a great addition to any work environment where constant team communication is a must, the software is full of many wonderful features and addons to help make your work experience that much smoother.

Pros

Flock is like many chatting software , but it adds way more than most. It's very easy to use and eliminates the need to walk over to a coworkers desk or having to wait for them to reply to your email. Its made in office communication extremely easy in my place of work. Flock also incorporates many apps that you can have link to it to help with work tasks such as their to do list.

Cons

I'm constantly having to restart Flock, because of all their constant updates. There was this glitch I was having for awhile where I would lose my previously pinned conversations and they would just disappear til the person messaged me again on that same stream. Other than that my only con is that when using the free version they remove access to past conversations from 2 months ago.

Brooke from Modern Builders Supply

Not so bad

My company enjoys the ease of using Flock to communicate between our different buildings at work and between different departments for an easy and fast response to questions or issues

Pros

I like that you can share different things via flock like google docs, codes, etc.

Cons

You have to pay extra for them to save your messages-- frequently we lose past messages because they disappear after so long

Eva from Billy Bob's Repair & Tire

Flock

We use it for interoffice communication so we don't always have to get up and go find a person. We message each other and some of have it on our phones as well so we are able to see our messages when we are away from the computer. It makes things easier and a lot more convenient.

Pros

It is easy to use, you can share files.

Cons

i don't know

Kendra from University of Maine Presque Isle

Flock Review

Pros

I like that it is simple to understand and use. I also like that you can make groups and have private groups.

Cons

I dont like the notification process, the email is a little much to remind me that I missed a message.

Siddharth from Media.net

Premium features in superb pricing! One of the best communication apps I have used!

Easy to get work done with this as my primary communication app.

Pros

1. Love the number of integrations possible, they have an app store. For example, I can create a task on Todoist by using /Todoist inside flock. 2. Loads fast compared to other similar types of communication apps. 3. Keyboard shortcuts. 4. Ability to create notes, polls, and to-dos. 5. File sharing feature is superb. 6. Multiple organization capabilities. 7. Ability to create reminders.

Cons

1. I think the only con is that there are too many updates, have to keep restarting the app when they update.

Mania from Modern Horrors

Flock is a great tool for communication for a big team.

Pros

If you are familiar with Google Hangouts then the interface for this program will look very familiar on the mobile app. For basic functions such as communicating with a team or an individual team member, this app is nearly flawless. However, the app offers more such as polls and sending files. You can have different categories of discussion which makes the app organized.

Cons

The main issue I had with the app was sometimes it failed to notify me of new messages. Also, although the app offers many different features they are a bit difficult to use. For example, for making a poll I had to look around on Google how to do so because I couldn't figure it out on my own, and I consider myself a tech-savvy person.

Ankit from Directi

Easy to use internal team communication app.

Replaces extensive conversations over email. It's best for regular day to day office conversations.

Pros

1. Easy to use just like whatsapp. 2. Can add gifs, emojis and other stickers 3. Useful features like reminders, in-app video and voice calling 4. Can use multiple accounts for signing in

Cons

1. Always have to add a code while logging into a new machine. 2. On mobile devices, the chat order seems to be little weird. Recent ones are on top and unread ones are at the bottom, don't know if it's a bug. There should be a separate tab to check unread messages/chat.

Mike Lester from Greenfield Development Corporation

People just Flock wherever there is FREE communication

My overall experience with Flock is that it is very simple to navigate and use. Entire team is already onboard and we are not relying on emails to communicate with ourselves and the external project team members.

Pros

What I really liked about Flock is its ability to be the centralized repository of all team / project communications without the boring part of setting up and configuring the entire application and infrastructure suite. It is like reliving the entire mIRC days but on a professional level. The entire collection of integrations to Flock is also growing and rivals that of Slack in the near future.

Cons

What I least liked about the software is that I am not yet able to utilize some tools that I use like Hippovideo which will be used for screencordings. Although I know it in the roadmap, I think this is but one of many reasons why people are still sticking to old reliable Slack.

Yorick from Media.net

I have been working for the company that created flock and i have seen it change over time.

The best benefit of this product is that when we create a chat group, there is an email id that gets created to use for that group. This is something that really benefits in working efficiently.

Pros

That i can find anybody in my company with their designation and team and extention number right in the head profile itself. Very few chat engines actually have the designation mentioned in them.

Cons

Hate that they have too many updates, like every 3-4 days i have to restart the platform. Also they don't have a archive feature where i can remove conversations that i don't need.

Punit from Takshashila Institution

Industry: Think Tanks

A useful team collaboration tool

Keeping it short - it has helped to save time in the group collaboration and hence has improved efficiency in the team.

Pros

In no time Flock became an essential tool for my team, not just a communication tool, but an overall performance enhancer. My favorite features of Flock were: 1. Very quick file sharing 2. Conference call feature 3. Quick poll option - very useful for all essential and non-essential decisions(eg. what food to order tonight) as well :p 4. Reactions to every message 5. Sub-groups can be created in the group with the option of keeping it public or private.

Cons

Well replying to messages was tedious. Being used to WhatsApp, this felt cumbersome at first but then they slowly improved on it. There is this slight difference in the app and desktop UI especially wrt using font formatting options like bold, italics, etc.

Peter from TVS Electronics

Communication at its easy best......

Flock satisfies our office needs with respect to communication and also cuts down on email usage.

Pros

Flock is like many collaboration and messaging software made awesome. Since its inception in our workplace, We dont have to email everything . This has resulted in minimal time waste. Flock also incorporates many apps with your work tasks such as a to-do list. We can also create reminders, polls and notes. File Sharing feature is very useful. You can also create multiple teams (similar to WhatsApp). Thats not all, you can share your screen with the video call facility available. Just go for it!!!

Cons

I noticed many updates are being received. If you update, you tend to lose your previously pinned conversations. Sometimes, you get a feeling that flock looks too cluttered. Current user interface can definitely be improved.

Azeem from Neovibe

We were using flock for the last two three years and it is awsome.

Pros

Flock is more a collaboration tool.The main advantages of using it are, 1)Flock is a simple platform.The simplicity makes the flock more usable. 2)Can create multiple teams. 3)Can create channels for projects. 4)File sharing. 5)Can create apps 6)Multi platform because of the web platform and the browser extensions.

Cons

The video chat and conferencing needs to be improved.It will be better if you can create your own platform to do the conferencing.It will be better you provide the native app for Linux.

Geof from Sandbox Technologies, INc.

A good alternative to Slack

After the very simple and awesome HipChat, we needed a replacement. Flock works. The apps are easy to use, and again, love to see if a message was successfully sent and read. However, Flock is starting to get bloated. There is too many "feature" and options and tie-in and plugins. There is a whole bar of icons on the right I'd love to get rid of. Also, free version seem to allow anyone on the "team" to invite ANYONE (inside your company or not) to the chat and you can't turn this off without upgrading. HipChat was best, Stride was terrible. Flock and Slack are likely here to stay.

Pros

Easy to use, nice color scheme, small, quick. Love being able to see if a message was delivered and read.

Cons

Becoming very cluttered, I want a chat program to do just that, not try to be everything. I realize they're competing with Slack, but you don't have to make things cluttered. Dislike that free version has SO many limits on administration.

Md Zaid from Kaalbi Technologies Pvt Ltd

Works for start-up | Good Alternative of Slack

Pros

The beauty of this product is providing the exact same feature with unlimited integration which directly enables a path for startup guys. Some stage we don't want to spend money but we want a good stuff for the team, and that point this helps a lot. The feature which is enabled till the day is really awesome. Having a bunch of integration helps to keep tracking the status. Let's say your build stats, your social media stats (Having Facebook, twitter etc), your DevOps notification which is free of cost.

Cons

Team can work on UI as some time I get confused. Flock is now having ample of feature it's high time if they can plan for UI enhancement. Recently I have seen they enabled password earlier it was OTP based. OTP was good for verifying account but asking every time doesn't help to user.

Gretchen from AIESEC in the Philippines

Industry: International Affairs

Gather Your "Flock" using Flock!

In AIESEC in the Philippines, we use this in our work since we believe in its functionality and organizing capacities. I do not forget the appointments that I set since Flock always remind me on when this activity will happen

Pros

In flock, you can easily incorporate and synchronized the necessary details in your company. When scheduling a meeting with your co-worker, Flock will automatically notify you of that certain meeting. In my case, Flock automatically saves the essential contacts that you need in order to work. This is a really helpful since I do not have to do it manually. Most importantly, I like the feature wherein the user can suggest the content that they want to see in the app that makes it inclusive to everyone.

Cons

What I do not like about this software is its design since it is not user-friendly. For me, the design can be further improve by using modern styles and aesthetics in order to enhance the functionality of the software. Sometimes, the software also lags and hangs which causes the users to be disinterested or not use the app anymore. If this will be improved, I believe that more people will utilize this app for their businesses since it is really helpful.

Vishal from Aranca

Flock Review- Vishal Parekh

Its very user friendly, as the person can access the messages over mobile phone. Hence, we can reach out to the team 24*7. The survey/poll option helps in deciding the things with people's consent.

Pros

It can be used over mobile phone as well as desktop The survey/ poll options Better availability of icons & emojis

Cons

At times the messages do not pop-up Takes longer duration to start the application It should have a mandatory field to specify the team which the member is representing

Saeid from Bartardigital.com

Costs and efficiency both matters to you? Go for it with no doubt!

Teamwork with flock specially remote work is awesome. Before and after flock is a huge difference for us. Thanks for giving this piece of software to the world!

Pros

Integrity at your hand. Price model ia very nice!

Cons

RTL language support could be better specially on UI. Nothing else really!

Ease of communication

Every time I need to talk to my reporting head or team leader, I can point them on flock instead of having to go to their desk or can send files to them if needed very easily.

Pros

Flock offers a platform for communication that seems basic but has so many functionalities built into it. You can send documents, media, emojis, texts or share a to do list. For those who don't like to go through the painful experience of sending mails for official purposes, flock is the platform that helps the communication flow smoothly between the employees and employers.

Cons

Recently there's a limit added to the number of messages a free account can have and the old messages get deleted every time you get a new message. This means unintended loss of data for those who are using it.

Salim from Directi

I have been Flock since the past 3.5 years .Its a great software to communicate for work purpose xox

Fast . Simple to use. Free .

Pros

The software give you a Drawer options which saves the files in particular conversation. Its fast and whenever i miss a message or i am offline i get a mail notification at the end of day , so that i dont miss on important messages. Its simple to use both on mobile and pc.

Cons

It just has one problem , there are to many updates for it . That irritates a bit sometimes . Apart from this its Flawless

Sabareesh from PIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Flock helped us to communicates between our team alot. I'm using this for last few years.

Team communication is improved alot.

Pros

Flock helped us to communicates between our team alot. I'm using this for last few years and its features are improving day by day. Earlier we used it within in a team of around 250+ members are using it.Good Job team.

Mark from KD Events Productions

Flock is very easy to use. This app has been helping us grow as a company for the past 3 years.

It helped my company to grow by allowing us to communicate easily.

Pros

I like it's very user-friendly interface. The app is very straightforward when it comes to its features.

Cons

What I like least about this app is that the admins cannot change the team members' information. Having to change the members' details will requires complicated steps. I hope we can give more power to the admins.

Kevin from Resort Release

Great

I wouldn't be able to do my job fully without it.

Pros

Connectivity with the features. I like the fact that I can add all sorts of files and that it notifies me by not being green if my messages have been reviewed. Also, the typing updates are good. I like the drawer and the statuses and Polls. The to-do lists and reminders are great!

Cons

I couldn't delete a created channel within my work network; message said to contact the Admin. I just created one for a group of co-workers and now I couldn't delete it. Who knows if it was a bug. I will try later. What can I say the only thing I haven't been able to do out of all my daily tasks it works for all the inter-office communication I need.

Kimberly from Young Women in Business

Recommend for committees with multiple divisions

Switching to Flock from Whatsapp within a team organization was a very good call. Flock allows for better cross-communication between committees and has more necessary features to stay on top of things.

Pros

The organization and break-up of different groups within one overall team is very useful for communication. This allows for the limit of spam in one big group chat and helps with pass down of information. The to-do functions, shared notes and reminders are very useful for staying on top of tasks and deadlines.

Cons

The video conference will frequently cut off when in calls.

Kreeti from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Team Communication & To-do-lists Manager

This app is built-in with instant messaging and to-do-lists, making a feature that has helped our team communicate and keep track of regular stuff to be done all through this single app.

Pros

Maintaining regular communication with a team member from anywhere is more comfortable with Flock, and interestingly this app can also be used for creating and maintaining regular to-do-lists

Cons

Its user interface looks too much congested with too many pieces of information, icons, controls, and options, which might be quite confusing for new users.

Bruna from Seeds Consulting

Why to Flock

Before flock we had to email or pick up the phone to get a quick answer from a team mate - now we can have instant replies while talking to a client.

Pros

Flock is a user-friendly instant messenger system that allows our office to have individual and/or specific group chats relating to everything from a current project we are working on to ordering lunch.

Cons

So far I have not found a con with the system. It's easy, simple, meets our needs.

Anna from Vancouver Christmas Market

Great System

Pros

Great for interdepartmental communication and when conversations need to be taken from the large group to a small group.

Cons

Too much going on - too many app's that aren't used.

Laura from Pusch & Nguyen Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Using Flock is a fun & easy way to communicate here in the office.

Creating different flocks helps us keep everything related of file. It also provides task for us to create.

Pros

What I like best is that I get to have Flock on my desktop and basically chat with my colleagues and that I can upload documents for others to view. Basically everything gets saved and the best part is that there's a search button. It help's a lot because I can go back to many conversations.

Cons

Flock satisfies our office needs. There's nothing I dislike.

Greg from Rinax Systems Ltd

Flock TRANSFORMED our inter-office communications

Pros

This is the best tool we've ever used to keep our entire staff on the same page. It's easy to use and administer and with the mobile app we're up-to-date no matter where we are.

Cons

I wish replies would show in-line with the original message but I understand why they don't. They are just difficult to read they way they are.

Tushar from iProgrammer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

A team collaboration app with multiplatform support

Flock has helped me solve the equation of using different tools to perform the work related activities. We have Todo lists created on flock and with it's ability to create more than one lists, even separated per personal/group communications, we did had a easier way to maintain the different checklists. Automatic audio bridges help us connect from various endpoints. The image marker/code snippets sharing avoids the hussle of file sharing too.

Pros

- Feature packed messaging app - Features like code snippets, inbuilt to do lists - Video Calling & Screen Sharing - Available on all major OSs

Cons

- UI/UX in Android could have been better - Video Calling experience needs improvement on Linux Platform

Morgan from Electric Enjin

A change for the better!

Great so far! We've only had it for a couple of months, but it's been a smooth transition.

Pros

Linking Google Calendar right to Flock, making it possible to create chats for specific meetings. This makes it a lot easier to keep chats less congested with messages. Process Automator is a very cool and unique tool. To do lists! Shared To do lists! I love all of the to do list functionalities and reminder options.

Cons

I wish there were more app integrations, I would like a Notion integration.

Agraj from Imagine Works

Flock is a simple productivity tool for organization that 'actually works'.

Team communication was integrated and simplified. Their response time was reduced substantially. The Turn Around Time (ToT) for projects/tasks/client co-coordinate was reduced to an effective scale.

Pros

Its simple. Its easy. Its adaptable by people of any department. Its scalable. Overall, it makes the team/organization super productive, by reducing internal emails exchanged and providing easy access to the right tools to get the things done.

Cons

Nothing specific worth mentioning. In case some integrations are not available, the Flock developer-friendly guides gives structured information to create one for our favorite/custom applications.

Mayank from StepOut Solutions Pvt Ltd

It's good, and very easily accessible.

Pros

Messaging right from the phone. Easily accessible from anywhere. Can monitor the things right from the phone?

Cons

Getting hanged sometimes. Too much of Bot messages Scroll up is very uneasy. It's not so smooth and sometimes takes to much time to view the old conversations.

Julie from Great clips

Excellent

I live the easy use and connection with my coworkers

Pros

The reminder app is my favourite. My love that I can get in contact will my coworkers

Cons

I had a hard time figuring out changing my pic but figured it out