• Pros

• "Love how it keeps my team organized! It's so easy to assign tasks, move them around - and see all activities at a glance."

• "Beautiful Design and very useful for those who use the GTD method "

• "Ease-of-use; Simple to understand and utilize, but the right mix of features to effectively manage a range of projects"

• Cons

• "Although their desktop site is great, I think their mobile has some issues. Limited in what is available on mobile. Lots of small errors on the IOS mobile. "

• "I have found that the application on MacOS a little glitchy at times. They are always bringing updates, but sometimes that quick note you wanted to add takes longer than expected."

• "The mobile apps. The desktop was such a great experience, I was expecting the same on mobile, but it lacked the ease of use I wanted to navigate."

Browse Flow Reviews

Ofek from BreezoMeter

Industry: Environmental Services

The simplest, most joyful, project management platform

We use it as an upgraded version of 'Trello', which basically allows planning of many projects in many teams in a central place, and have an easy to use reporting sections

Pros

Flow doesn't try to solve the entire spectrum of Project Management problems, but the ones it does solve, it does very well. Flow, like the name implies, has a certain flow that directs you through your project management and reporting. If you like that flow, which is extremely simple and easy to use, then you could plan pretty complicated projects and tasks, in a big team, and make it a joy to use such a tool - which is very rare in this industry. Flow is also really good at making you focus on what's important by signaling and emphasizing tasks that you need to complete. It does so by simply knowing the due date for your tasks and then prioritizing it for you in a simple and focused manner.

Cons

Like every specific, non-generalized tool, it does what it does very well, but if you step outside of Flow's flow, it can become a hassle to use and all its benefits would go to waste, and then a different, more generalized tool will be more efficient.

A beautiful lightweight and streamline project management tool

It's so easy to track tasks, the interface is gorgeous and it's not a monster software in terms of size compared to the alternatives. It might lack of some features for big teams, so be sure to know your team needs before making the switch.

Pros

- It's just gorgeous, I mean its weird to list it as a pro maybe but considering the competitors using this app is just wonderful. - Super visual, don't get lost in those gigantic todo list. In flow you can see all the timelines of the tasks. - Filtering and searching is soo easy - It's so much easier to use than jira and asana. It works great for small teams.

Cons

- The mobile app needs a little bit more polish - Not so good for really big teams

Reasons for Choosing Flow

The price, ease of use and simpleness of the interface.

Mi from QFF

Disappointed about ownership of information

None, as I decided not to chose it as my project management software anyway. I selected ASANA instead, that I liked more and has the same price.

Pros

They got back to me very promptly when asking information on line and over email. And I appreciate their honesty in explaining how it works.

Cons

That they could not delete my personal details and account. They could only deactivate it. I find it absurd that the person cannot request to have their information deleted. This may also be the case with other softwares, in which case, that is also unacceptable to me.

Paul from Meadowbrook Church

Flow has been a gamechanger for me in keeping up with tasks.

Flow saves me time. which in my opinion is the most valuable benefit there is. It allows me to focus on what I'm good at and I don't have to worry about keeping all my projects organized and trying to remember what projects are due when.

Pros

I love Flow for a lot of reasons! The main reasons I love this software is its ability to make staying organized and on top of tasks simple and easy. As a graphic designer, I tend to be more on the creative side and less aware of numbers and dates. Flow allows me to keep all of my assignments organized by the due date which helps me prioritize projects and never miss a deadline again. Not only does it keep my tasks organized, it also allows other people involved in the project to be in constant communication with each other. You can upload attachments, coworkers can see and comment on your activity, offer suggestions or edits in real-time all within Flow. it's almost like having a Facebook timeline for your project! Using Flow has really streamlined our entire creative process, from conception to completion of a project, Flow enables us to be on top of our game and focus on what we are good at, providing the best creative service we can provide.

Cons

If I had to give one complaint about Flow it would be the user interface, if unfamiliar with the program and how it works it can be easy to get lost in the many layers of tabs.

Rebecca from NITYA Software Solutions Inc

Ideal tool for planning and project management

Flow allows the planning of projects and their progress to be even faster, thanks to the fact that the work is divided and we can visualize how many users are busy and who are not so that tasks are assigned to them so that the completion of the project be given in the shortest possible time.

Pros

I really like Flow because it is a tool that offers us extremely useful functions to carry out the management of projects at the business level where to plan, grant tasks to team members and visualize the progress or what is still under way in order to carry carry out this whole process is much simpler and organized, because the work flow to be shared decreases and you can move much faster in each project, its interface is very intuitive and organized, from a single screen you can have visualization of everything It also allows access to be carried out from any place or device.

Cons

I consider that more than negative aspects it is necessary that they implement new features that facilitate the use even more and give it more customization that makes the user feel more comfortable when using the software.

Teesha from Teesha Jayne Creative

Industry: Graphic Design

No more messy to-do lists!

Pros

Flow is a really smart tool. The fact that it has the ability to store so many different tasks under different teams is awesome, especially working in a business with so many clients - it could get confusing if they aren't separated into categories properly. The ability to have re-occuring tasks is a lifesaver! And the ability to have those re-occurring tasks at specific dates of the month, daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, yearly etc. is by far my favourite thing.

Cons

The only thing that I would say is a downside about flow is that in the past when they have updated, the user interface has been quite different, meaning it took a while to adapt - however they do do great tutorial videos to explain any changes.

Jens from Floodlight SEO

Flow is team task management and chat in the Goldilocks Zone. Not too big or small. Just right.

Clarity across all my team's projects. More productive workers. Better team building and higher morale.

Pros

I love that task management and chat are under one roof. We were running different software for everything and it was too fragmented. Flow is smooth and easy and everything is right here.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like. It's a little weird that there are two phone apps (one for chat and one for tasks). It would be slightly better if they were integrated.

Elizabeth A. from Agilyx North America

Fantastic task management software

Flow has never let me lose sight of what projects I have coming up next.

Pros

Best task management software I've ever used. Flow has made it really easy to quickly jot down my tasks, whether big or small, so I never forget what's ahead. It's so simple, yet after using it for a year I can't live without it.

Cons

The mobile app could use a bit of work, as sometimes it's glitchy and not very user-friendly. Seems like an iOS port.

Emily from Forge3, Ltd.

My experience with Flow has been wonderful. It's a huge time saver!

Pros

The integrated internal chat function affords me and my co-workers the ability to keep in touch at all times, despite the fact that we are a location-independent company with employees all across the country.

Cons

I love the fact that Flow has a chat application that I can use when I'm on the go. However, I often find that there are glitches and issues with this application. I would love to see a refresh with additional features!

Jovana from Jednakost

Work With Flow!

I am quite pleased with how visually everything is done. It is so easy to organize and prioritize your tasks when they have been so neatly presented. Also, collaborating tools, including chat options are done nicely and with a focus on actionable talk. I am more than pleased when used for what it serves the best -- task management.

Pros

What I like the best is the simplicity of Flow. When it comes to tracking tasks it is perhaps the most useful characteristic in any tool. I love task timelines -- they are so distinctive visually and the colors are separating them neatly.

Cons

I would consider Flow first and foremost for task tracking much more than project management. It can be definitely used for project management as well, but it is not as effective as for task tracking.

Kim from Mendability

Intuitive project management for teams

It's easier to delegate tasks. It's easier to decide what to do next. It's easier to know what other team members are working on.

Pros

Flow is beautiful to look at, which makes it enjoyable to use, an important factor to consider when trying to get an entire team on board. After looks, speed is next most important thing for us. With flow you can input a task very quickly and very easily. Adding a new task without having to move the mouse and only by using the tab key is a powerful feature. Also, you are never more than 2 clicks away from seeing all the details you need about a project or task. We're also fans of the Getting Things Done approach to task management. Flow is one of the best collaborative tools to help follow that methodology. Asana is arguably better, but it is so weak in the way it displays the list of projects, that we moved to Flow's premium monthly fee away from Asana's free option. Thirdly, reviewing and managing projects has to be intuitive. For that you need to be able to see an overview of your projects and organize them in a way that makes sense to you. Flow gets it mostly right there. Being able to group projects is a great feature. Fourthly, what does it looks like to be notified that a new task has been delegated to you? Some people prefer to be notified by email. Flow's email is clear and easy to scan through, which was especially important to our visually impaired team member. Flow has many ways to notify users, which is crucial. It is crucial to be able to use a task management tool in a way that makes sense to you.

Cons

For us, Flow could probably improve in the following areas: - Keeping discussions separate from tasks and projects so that they can be retrieved later. "What did we say about that thing???" - Deeper integration of the Getting Things Done principles, with an easy way to add estimated energy required to perform that task, how much time it would require and what context it needs to be performed in ("Do I need to be at my desk to do this thing?," "Remind me to pick up notepads when I am running errands", etc.)

Julia from MTritt Inc.

Perfect Fit For Our Team

Pros

When I started with the team everything was tracked on a Google Sheet, in iCal and important information for events were always needing to be "dug out" of email chains or found on some miscellaneous scrap paper. Flow has definitely improved daily processes for me personally to ensure every detail is being handled for each event scheduled. I think it has helped my boss know what is going on at quick glance whenever he would like as well. The natural ease of communication with the team about tasks/projects/events is a great feature. Instead of doing something and reporting that it has been done Flow notifies anyone who is subscribed, this is a time saver. It is easy to set up repeat projects, which is great for our team because the same template of to-do's is used for every event. We have even added our event sponsors as users, we use to do back and forth emails about every event and inevitably the ball would drop. Flow has eliminated that by offering an easy to access place for everyone to see all of the information, which is huge. The great thing about Flow is that has the foundation to meet whatever needs you may have to get and stay organized.

Cons

I think most businesses are working with clients on a daily basis. I find myself feeling bogged down at times with keeping contact information/notes in the CRM system and then having to transfer it to Flow when an event is scheduled so the other team members are able to easily access it when needed. I would love to see a CRM integration be a feature available in the future!

Alex from Shaken

More streamlined than Trello, much easier than Jira, much faster than Asana

We used Flow at Shaken.com (a 10-person ecommerce startup) for over a year and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately we ended up closing the business, but I often recommend Flow to new clients. It's not a solution for *everyone*, but that's exactly why we liked it. Trello had become unwieldy (due dates were getting missed, I was spending more time organising than working, notification overload etc.) and I've used Asana + Jira before and they're awful. Flow is more opinionated about how to manage tasks and communication, and we found it to really improve our workflow. We were working on a LOT of parallel projects and it was great for keeping things organised and not missing deadlines. We had a couple of teething issues (mostly trying to adapt our old workflows to the new tool) and the support was great. That's why I'm here writing a review there's a really nice team behind this that deserves some praise.

Pros

* An effective workflow * Helped us manage lots of parallel projects * Less time spent organising, more time working * Good support

Cons

* It took us a while to try and bend it in different ways, I recommend reading about why features work the way they do - it'll make things a lot clearer.

Response from Flow Technologies

Replied January 2017

Thank you for the thoughtful review.

Matt from Bully Design Co.

Clean, Efficient & Essential

We have a smaller company and was looking for a task management system that didn't feel too heavy for our needs. Flow allows you to choose how you want to manage projects without overloading you with half-useful features, unnecessary graphics or "clever" copy throughout (lookin' at you Basecamp). Software with "personality" wastes time, we just want to get our work done. Everybody uses Flow differently but that's the great thing, you make it yours. That's what we did and it just keeps getting better.

Pros

It's clean, simple to understand, customizable for your needs and they consistently make smart improvements without changing the focus of the product.

Cons

I'd like the ability to view recent attachments and links which have been posted all in one place. Like a "is this what you were looking for?" kind of feature.

Aziz from Merchant Advance Capital

Extremely robust team-oriented task management

Pros

We used to use Any.do for task management because we loved how easy it was to schedule tasks but their platform would lag and it was unsettling to think that there may be bugs that cause us to lose our tasks. Flow's platform is solid, super fast/responsive, I haven't seen a bug since we started using it almost a year ago. Their task scheduling is super easy and the way the UI is structured makes it easy for us to know exactly what needs to be done when. The task assignment functionality is perfect. The best part for us is that the entire platform is scalable, you could use it for a team of 3 or 300, Customer Service or Product Development, Financial Services or Marketing, Flow is super adaptable.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Flow, I was about to say that if there is one thing that I would add it would be administrative controls to customize the out-of-the-box "Favorites" list but I just went in and realized I can do that too.

Sasha from Civic Legal

Industry: Law Practice

Very easy to use, simplifies and organises my workflow - I use it every day.

Sometimes teammates use other ways to organise their personal tasks and don't use Flow as often. I just think it's really effective so I wish everyone else used it daily. However this is personal preference and it's not a problem as long as everything gets done. It depends on how much of your work is project based and how much is individual - if using it for lots of projects you will need higher buy in from teammates to regularly update their tasks and progress.

Pros

Flow enables you to organise your workflow into projects and assign tasks to members of a team. This ensures that all tasks have a 'person responsible' and a deadline, meaning that nothing gets forgotten about. It is really good for project management. It is also useful just on an individual level because you can see your personal to-do list in the 'assigned to me ' section. You can arrange your tasks in order of priority, plan your week by changing the due date on items, and tick and clear tasks once they are complete! This means you know you are working on the priority items, and you don't have to be stressed out remembering the things you have to do. This has replaced a paper to-do list for me, which I used to do and ended up messy and scribbled-on, and then I'd have to write up the same incomplete items onto the next day's list. It was inefficient. I use Flow every day and highly recommend.

One of the best I've used

I was hesitant at first to start using Flow. I thought my team got it because it looked the cleanest, but would lack functionality. But honestly, it was such a great balance. After using it for a few months, I really fell in love and would like to use it at my new job.

Pros

Basically everything. I loved being a part of the beta testing and sending feedback. I loved the Chat feature within the product (even though the mobile app wasn't as great of an experience). I love the interface, ways you can filter, search (old and new tasks) organize teams, projects, and tasks. I also loved the option to view in browser or download the app.

Carolyn from Association for Iron & Steel Technology

It's so satisfying have a single place to track and organize work flow.

Ease of tracking and organizing projects helps keep everyone on task and projects moving!

Pros

It promotes accountability and it's easy to use and figure out. Being able to track and organize projects in a single place is great. Having different views is great for different mindsets. Being able to export project lists is very helpful in order to have a physical check list.

Cons

Being able to color code projects would be helpful to my group, so it would be nice if that were an option. I also don't like the way the new projects view keeps projects marked as completed on the calendar until their due date.

Good product that needs a few more features

I like what the team has done, but I also feel like development has stalled out a bit. There have been a few fixes and small enhancements since I started using the product, but I haven't seen any new features or upgrades during that time. I really like the way Flow has approach the design and navigation for the tool, but I think we need to see more in the future.

Pros

The UI is very pleasing on the eye. One might say that everything flows well together (I'll see myself out). But seriously, I think that the team spent a lot of time focusing on ease of use, and everything just feels nice. There are a lot of features out of the box that are good for an individual user as well as teams.

Cons

It's not that flexible. If you use flow the way the creators want you to, then you're in great shape. If you want to go outside that setup though, you start to run into walls. Two features that I think are needed to bring this product to the next level: 1) custom fields, and 2) advanced searches that can be saved. You can filter a list by tag, keyword, even project color. But you can't filter using boolean OR or NOT logic. Everything is an AND, which limits the way tags can be used to raise issues to the top. And I need custom fields to track data points that maybe don't fit in one of the predefined categories.

Geoff from Friendly Design Co

Industry: Graphic Design

The Best Tool For Small Teams

My team has evaluated dozens of tools and we keep coming back to Flow. The biggest difference over other project management software options, is that everyone actually uses this. Flow's UI makes sense, the experience is comfortable and intuitive, and the organization of information fits with how teams work. I couldn't speak more highly about any other tool my team regularly uses.

Pros

Cons

Slow to integrate with 3rd party tools and software

Michael from Colonel Duck

Helping to think bigger

It has helped cut down on the number of meetings.

Pros

The option to use kanban boards and lists when setting up projects caters for most project requirements. The ability to set deadlines for tasks, delegate and subscribe makes project management so much more straightforward.

Jonathan from Coeur Mining

Industry: Mining & Metals

Large Worldy Team

I can saw that this is the best technology I've seen in awhile with regards to task management. My team works from multiple locations and countries so the phone app along with the notifications by email makes it even better and ideal.

Pros

Accessibility and Flexibility!

Cons

That more people don't know about it.

Suzanne from Art+Soul Design

I love that everyone on my creative team, including clients, can easily use Flow without training!

Flow is incredibly easy to use and understand. No training was required, which meant we were actively working and using Flow to organize, assign and communicate about tasks (and subtasks!) the same afternoon it was installed. My entire team took to it immediately, without complaint. The ability to add emoticons helps make it a more playful experience, which my team and I really appreciate. Project management applications shouldn't be frustrating, overly complicated, or boring. Flow gets that. At long last my search for the right project management software is over. Thank you, Flow.

Pros

For small creative agencies who have been searching for the right project management software, Flow provides a Goldilocks experience'it's not too much, it's not too little, it's just right. Not to mention, also at the right price. Finally.

Cons

It's a small complaint, but within the notes of each task, any updates to that task are automatically visible. You can hide them, but have to click on the word Hide to do so. I would prefer to have the option to have updates hidden as a default.

Chris from Pixel Union Design

Flow has helped our team tackle all scales of projects and has improved our workflows.

Pros

There is a clear and understandable, er, flow to all aspects of the app. It's restrained aesthetic allow for a clear focus on the content (aka the work to be done) and some of its new views are really useful. The personal tasks calendar allows a clear view into each week; its integral to mapping out our daily workload.

Cons

When there are a lot of cards, the inability to colour or assign some level of visual hierarchy can render some projects a bit overwhelming. Being able to assign some visual tag would be nice. I am excited to see the mobile app update to the new UI.

My daily go to, to know what to do!

This keeps our company on track and organized. It's how we as a company know what we have to get done and who's doing it.

Pros

Catch up feature is amazing to know what the team is doing. Task list can be filtered by anyone on the team . Tags and filters are powerful and allow for great organization of tasks. The app is very easy to use and something everyone in the company can use. Great support and love the new interface/design.

Cons

I don't like that I have to pay extra for guest accounts but I hear that will change soon. Would like to add multiple people to a task.

Connie from Moderne PRess

Always great service and value.

Pros

Cons

The iPhone app is buggy and doesn't work as well as the Desktop app. It doesn't refresh and show current tasks all the time.

christian from Build.com, Inc.

I have been using flow for 4 years for all my companies and my personal life

If you manage large teams, there is no better accountability software than flow. Unlike emails which get lost, and mindless meetings where everyone makes empty commitments, Flow is our system of TRUTH.

Pros

The UI/UX, user management, notifications.

Cons

Integration with email not good enough.

Helpful for productivity, but missing a main element.

Pros

When you work with a team that is not always together, this is a helpful tool to assign and keep up with projects and tasks.

Cons

At the moment, you are only able to assign a task to one person. When collaborating this makes it difficult to make sure more than one person has it on their personal task list. You currently have to subscribe any others working on the task.

One of the best task and project management products in the market

Improved work flow and team communication.

Pros

Very nice design and ease of use. Their checklist feature is simple yet very helpful for me and my coworkers. The tool really helps us when we have a project that requires many small tasks. Love the sub-tasks feature as well. Cloud based so we can all log-in which is very helpful

Cons

Very simple featured communication and task management tool for startup

Pros

- The UI is very minimalistic and can be used to maintain the standard for the application - The same subscription contains both the task and team chat.

Cons

- The pricing is not startup friendly. They dont have a free version in the application. - The app onboarding process can be omproved.

Jonathan from Circle with Disney

Industry: Computer Networking

Flow is an absolute joy to use and organize work

Brings the insanity of organization creative work into clear, succinct focus.

Pros

The Projects view that allows work to be grokked from a birds-eye view without losing the tactical, fine-grained focus.

Cons

I wasn't a fan of their team chat feature but they've pivoted in their latest iteration to focus on Projects.

Brant from Home

Best task app available

I have tried them all, and I keep coming back to Flow. It is easy to use, with great functionality. It meets all of my needs and more.

Pros

Great design

Cons

Nothing

Nick from Sendik's Food Markets

Our team lives in flow. It is what keeps us organized.

Pros

The cloud-based file sharing gives us a TON of storage and allows us to access files from anywhere to keep projects moving.

Cons

The search function is an area of opportunity. It often pulls irrelevant results and finding old projects is too clumsy.

Nage from SLCO Agency

I Made the Switch, You Should As Well!

Incredible, not only does it help me manage my projects from a month to month perspective, it keeps me focused on what the daily wins are.

Pros

Wow! A - bravo for the team at flow completely redesigning this product for my first experience with it. It's as if they team overheard all of my frustrations with Asana and decided to solve every problem with it. Some of my favorite features; the ability to change one project back and forth between a list and board , adding start and due dates, PRICING! I am not forced into purchasing a certain number of seats and the per user price is incredibly reasonable, and the app is beautiful!

Cons

I truly don't have any major complaints, I'm excited to see more integrations like hopefully time tracking.

Pellegrino from EEESHOP.NET SOC. COOP.

Industry: Computer Hardware

I've been searching very long for an app like this

Pros

it was not easy to find it but in the end I came across this app that manages to meet my needs precisely. it is easy to assign tasks, it is easy to monitor if they have been performed, it is easy to attach files that are automatically saved in the cloud.

Cons

the design could sometimes be a bit confusing, the smartphone application is to be improved

Lee from Meadowbrook Church

Flow has revolutionized the way our organization manages projects from conception to completion.

Pros

When it comes to task management and project collaboration, it's one of the easiest tools I've used. My favorite feature is how seamless it is across different platforms'whether using it in a web browser, mobile app or desktop app, they are all equally user-friendly.

Cons

It does seem that there are new updates frequently (at least for the desktop app). On some occasions, it has caused login issues.

Anurag from cajobportal.com

Excellent

Pros

The amazing User Interface that makes collaborative workspace quite easy. It's certainly the best amongst all competing products in this space.

Jessica from Windsor Beauty Supply

Absolutely love Flow. Makes my life so easy.

Pros

I loved that this was like a traditional online to-do list. You could sort by importance, by date, anything. You could flag most important tasks and add people to follow along with you for easy communication. Can't say enough about this program.

Wayne from Octane Interactive Limited

Enjoyable. Efficient.

Keeping track of everything across multiple projects is no simple task, but Flow does an excellent job.

Pros

Having tasks with sub-tasks is a big help for intricate and complex jobs, and having the option to chat allows us to refine ideas and avoid pollution of the tasks with needless and unintelligible discussions (like you get in Slack).

Cons

It's not possible to use the same formatting options in tasks as it is in chat, which is a bit weird.

Vanessa from NestReady

Good to take down tasks, but not great for teams

Pros

I like how I can colour coordinate my projects and give my tasks deadlines

Cons

I don't like how you can't easily coordinate with others on a tasks & how it doesn't notify you when a task deadline is coming up.

Natalie from Tortuga Illustrations & Design Studio

Easy to use project management software.

Pros

Flow is great for organizing teams effectively, on a smaller scale. The cost is great for what you get. It is easy to use and well organized!

Cons

The interface got a bit less user friendly with the latest update. It took me a while to get oriented again. I would recommend a single home page that displays all notifications, chats and everything in one easy to read place - like a newsfeed.

Daniel from madison/miles media

Among the best project management tools I've used

Pros

After using several other project management tools, such as Teamwork and Trello, I can say I'm a fan of Flow. It hardly requires any training (I jumped right in), has a beautiful interface and has plenty of features. My favorite is the "catch-up" feature, which helps me stay on top of my tasks.

Cons

Difficult to find tasks that you hand off to others. Yes, there is a "delegate" feature where you can see tasks you delegated, but not tasks you simply reassigned. Also the notifications for "catch-up" can get overwhelming at times.

Andrew from Deevy Creative, LLC

I have been able to easily communicate and get work done

Tracking tasks, deadlines, and just organizing ideas is very easy. We can all track it from any device no matter where we are, and collaborating is a breeze.

Pros

Task tracking is very in-depth, but at the same time intuitive. We quickly got used to the format of the tasks and were able to organize goals and assignments very easily.

Cons

My only complaint is the lack of integrations. A core part of our workflow involves Github, and we really would love to see the Github integration this year! I know it's on the roadmap, though, so I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Sarah from Elevation Church

Flow has been easy to integrate our team into and has equipped us to accomplish our goals.

Pros

Flow is simple while still having a large number of features that help keep our team organized. We love being able to manage different teams and projects, both as a group and individually. It provides accountability and an insightful window into everyone's workload.

Cons

Have had some issues with repeating tasks needing to be "reassigned" each week. It's not a huge issue, as you can easily tasks that are "unassigned" and quickly attribute them to an individual.

Dave from Holstee

Been using Flow for years and still love it.

Our team has been using Flow for years and its been a great experience. Especially with the whole team using it - it's a great way to keep our remote team on the same page. We chose Flow over a few other similar apps because of the clean and beautiful design which makes using it a pleasure. I also really appreciate the default calendar view - a view which at the time we started using it other apps didn't have. The app focuses on Tasks - which makes my time using it really actionable. The recently added projects views which is a nice addition and eager to see that further develop. The one feature that I really wish it had was time tracking and the ability to schedule my day by time-boxing tasks and bringing them into my calendar for the day and week. Also offline viewing / functionality would come in really handy for long flights without wifi.

September 2015

Victor

September 2015

The Best Task Manager

I am a productivity freak and after testing several different tools I have chosen FLOW for its beautiful design and great functionality. I strongly recommend it for anyone looking for getting this done. It is not the cheapest out there but it is worth is every cent.

Pros

Beautiful Design and very useful for those who use the GTD method

Cons

The price is a little steep and it requires you to pay for a whole year up front.

James from Close Global

Put simply, it works. We are a company of remote staff, meeting only once per week. Flow is crucial.

Allows our remote-working business to collaborate extremely well indeed.

Pros

It is not a chore to add new projects, or update them. Many similar services make admin a pain, whereas Flow keeps it at a minimum.

Cons

We chose Flow for several reasons, with one being the gantt chart that similar software doesn't have. However, Flow would be so much more useful to us if gantt charts could be printed/exported. Hopefully this gets changed in future releases.

Maxwell from Heyday

Flow helps keep me and the team organized on all tasks and checklists!

Clear communication, organization of tasks and checklists, and ensuring the timely completion of necessary tasks.

Pros

Love how easy it is to create and use checklists on this platform. So easy to keep tasks in the open to ensure they get done either by myself or by a team mate on time. Easy to keep communication open on the tasks at hand and their status.

Cons

Sometimes setting up a task can be tricky if there is no designated category for it set up already.

Emm from The Cube

This program has made keeping programs, tasks, and deadlines for the whole team straight!

Pros

It is easy to navigate, it is great for communication between the whole team, and as a new user in a new position in my career it has made keeping on task super easy!

Cons

There isn't really much not to like about Flow, I haven't been using it for very long at this point. The worst thing this far is that is not very mobile compatible it would be nice if there was a Flow app that functioned exactly the same as the online version.

Mallisa from PrescriptFit

What A Lifesaver

Pros

I do freelance photography as one of my side hustles and I have been looking for something to help me organize my photoshoots for years. Flow allows me to assign tasks to each event- meaning I can now keep track of everything that I need to do leading up to a shoot, and everything that needs to be done down to delivering my clients their final galleries.