GanttPRO

GanttPRO Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Very nice looking webpage, and good customer service as well."
  • icon"In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job."
  • icon"It is important to track the cost per person in the project, and that is very easy to do with GanttPRO."
  • icon"We do not manage our projects outside the office. However, the lack of mobile apps surprised me."
  • icon"It's lack of options for brand customisation, cannot add company logos or change the font, the colours are fairly limited as well."
  • icon"However, for items with lots of dependencies, chasing the arrows in the Gantt chart view becomes confusing quickly."

All GanttPRO Reviews

Grzegorz

Very good software

Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Pros

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Cons

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Response from GanttPRO

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Replied May 2020

Katelyn

October 2022

Looks good

I am trying to project manage a large project for my senior capstone. This software is allowing me to efficiently and effectively do so.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I can easily see the dependencies for each of my tasks on my Gantt chart. This is required for my class, and I like how I can easily add these to my tasks.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the fact that this is rather expensive for students. If it was free for students right away and less expensive after the student version, I think more people would be willing to use it.

Reasons for choosing GanttPRO

GanttPRO is very easy to use.

Reasons for switching to GanttPRO

This software uses dependencies which is useful.

Chokri

Industry: Oil & Energy

February 2022

GanttPRO a management tool for development.

GanttPRO ensures efficient synchronization and good coordination between all the project teams and then we have developed a very good level of communication and we gain time and money.

Pros

the most impressive features I think that real-time interaction and easy workflow notices and comments with attached documents were the most impactful features of GanttPRO software. GanttPRO solution was very useful even for the training team and was closely interfaced and implemented with our ERP information system and for all our business processes.

Cons

I hope that a template model task can be copied for the main tasks of one project at one click and I don't need to copy the template task for every new task because in our case, all main tasks should follow the same process so they have the same subtasks.

Reasons for choosing GanttPRO

We are familiarised with the GanttPRO solution and we are well supported by the GanttPRO CRM services.

Reasons for switching to GanttPRO

We realize that the GanttPRO solution is more suitable for our activity.

November 2022

If there was mobile access, it would be a 10/10 product for me.

Pros

It is intuitive to use. Customizable tools are available at all project stages (planning, management and follow-up of projects), which makes our job much easier. Also, when I want to buy a product, I want the support team to be fast and solution-oriented. It's not something I prefer to desperately wait for when I have a problem. I really liked the customer support of the GanttPRO platform.

Cons

Lack of mobile access is its biggest drawback. When we need to do our work remotely, we cannot do it from mobile because there is no access.

Industry: Research

July 2022

Great online Gantt and Task Management tool.

Pros

I’ve been trying a number of online Gantt and task management tools for a couple of weeks now, for both personal as well as my research work. I still prefer GanttPro as it seems to tick all the boxes I require. Just to list a few here; - Very intuitive. As a previous MS Project user, GanttPro feels right at home with no real learning curve needed. - Many features and details like task dependencies, time relationships and effects, color schemes, etc. have all been carefully thought out. They seem well designed without compromising on important things. - Look and feel are consistent across devices. Navigating on my phone or tablet and being able to edit the contents seems very similar and seamless, as I would do on my computer. Honestly, many other tools don’t get this well. I would recommend GanttPro, especially if you’d like one with actual project management design and features, is uncomplicated to use and works well on different devices.

Cons

I can’t talk about it’s robustness particularly when used by larger teams and perhaps for many projects as I really didn’t have the chance to use it to such extent, but this tool seems great so far and can’t really think of anything to dislike about it.

Anurup

June 2022

Distinguished capabilities that increase the interaction of team members with workflow plans

With GanttPRO's powerful capabilities, we are able to organize and assign workflows to team members, as well as streamline communication between team members when updates are made or when they ask for help.

Pros

GanttPRO is distinguished by its presence on the cloud, and it does not need special settings for use, as it is considered a large page, enabling us to cooperate with each other to prepare and organize the flow of operations and tasks in the multiple projects that we follow in the Gantt style, which I consider the most successful project follow-up systems, for its capabilities to discover the critical path and overlapping activities By doing, enabling us to always develop proactive solutions. I love using the cards, boards and lists that GanttPRO provides to help us manage project tasks, and enjoy the flexibility that GanttPRO provides, with which we can customize these boards to suit our needs. I love the fact that creating workflow diagrams and dashboards for teams and departments is so simple. I love how colors are added to a Gantt chart so that each one represents a specific topic or a critical task, as the colors make it easy for us to manage the workflow in an interactive way. I love how a colleague is asked for help to make updates to one of the panels, and I love how we can integrate all the panels For colleagues, presenting its work plan and its achievement summary, which enables us to explore the actual business reality of the project.

Cons

GanttPRO is easy to use, low in cost and enables us to add additional users easily, and I like the fact that I haven't experienced any negatives or encountered any issues while using it.

Luis Arturo

March 2022

GanttPRO is Awesome

Mainly I resolve Project Management issues, organization, task assigning, calendarize projects and deadlines.

Pros

It's easy to use, and have an intuitive interface where I can work efficiently, developing my gantt charts for school homeworks! And the sharing live option is the best! Thanks

Cons

I think there's nothing to prove wrong with GanttPRO maybe you can reduce the prices :)

Reasons for choosing GanttPRO

Because the quality of the interfase and the excelentt user experience and functionality of the webpage

Ahmad

February 2022

The finest platforms for using the gantt chart template to work schedule and allocate tasks

So I could better explain their projects and tell them of developments, he helped me illustrate the work programs for different clients in a bar chart manner. And all of this utilizes basic technology offered by GanttPRO for a modest fee via a website, without the need for complicated processes and programs that are difficult to master and explain to clients. It will also help me clarify the work plans for their projects and tell them of updates.

Pros

I admire the ability of GanttPRO to distribute responsibilities precisely and clearly to our team members, which is a great method to handle projects. The Gantt chart template offers everyone more attention and makes them eager to complete the activity on time. I particularly like GanttPRO's ready-made templates that allow me and the team to quickly develop their plans. In addition, I enjoy how updates are done on the baseline work schedule and the exact results that can be retrieved from those updates that let you know which activities are progressing according to plan and which are overdue.

Cons

It's easy to use, has a nice user interface, and once logged in, you can work directly, save and share modifications with peers. This will allow you to start a new project and share it with the team, as well as update existing ones.

Denis

December 2021

Super Gantt-Chart Tool

Pros

Ich wurde eingestellt, um einen Forschungskoordinator an meiner Universität zu ersetzen. Das Projekt befand sich in der Startphase und mehrere Aufgaben und Meilensteine ​​liefen parallel. Ich wusste, was ein Gantt-Diagramm ist, suchte aber nach einer benutzerfreundlichen Oberfläche, mit der ich einfach eintauchen konnte. Ich habe LucidChart ausprobiert. Ich habe es mit Microsoft Project versucht. Sie funktionierten, aber ich musste anhalten und herausfinden, wie ich mit meinem Diagramm das machen sollte, was ich wollte. GanttPRO ist bei weitem die einfachste Benutzeroberfläche, weil es "eines" macht: Gantt-Diagramme, und zwar sehr gut.

Cons

Es gibt keine Schaltfläche zum Ausblenden des Diagramms in einem separaten Fenster. Da es auf Browsern funktioniert, ist das gleichzeitige Arbeiten am Diagramm selbst und das gleichzeitige Arbeiten mit der Tabellenversion des Diagramms schwierig, wenn Sie keine neue Instanz in einem separaten Fenster öffnen. Normalerweise platziere ich die Tabelle auf einem eigenen separaten Monitor und dann das Diagramm auf dem anderen. Sie können es tun, aber es ist nicht so einfach herauszufinden. Ich wünschte, es gäbe eine Schaltfläche, um es in ein anderes Fenster zu öffnen (ala gmail). Ein anderer Vorschlag, wenn Sie dies sogar in einem Browser tun können, besteht darin, eine Reihe von Aufgaben, die kopiert und eingefügt werden sollen, mehrfach auswählen zu können. Sie können dies jetzt tun, aber es ist entweder eine einzelne Aufgabe oder die gesamte Unteraufgabenliste.

German

Intuitive Gantt Chart

Overall, it's full of tools but very intuitive and easy to use, giving the right and necessary information for projects.

Pros

I wanted to avoid admitting that GanttPRO was good. I was using other Gantt software programs that I liked, but the more I work on GanttPRO the more I liked it. Furthermore, I am considering to move all my workflow to GanttPRO now. It is very flexible adding tasks, list and automatically generate the Gantt chart. Very intuitive task manager and with the right information needed to accomplish goals.

Cons

Cons: It has no desktop software and only works online in the browser. If that is not a problem for you, I will still highly recommend GanttPRO.

September 2022

GanttPro for Students

Overall my experience with GanttPro has been great.

Pros

GanttPro makes it incredibly easy to create Gantt charts and plan projects. Recently I was tasked with planning a project in one of my courses and excel wasn't cutting it. If I wanted anything to be done automatically in excel I had to put my own code in or use a premade template. These would always break or mess up in some way leading me to restarting. GanttPro just makes things easier in my opinion. You can easily create Gantt charts and also collaborate with other people. You can also assign tasks to those users that you are collaborating with which I found quite useful.

Cons

Its a little pricey if you have many users, but depending on your workload its worth it.

Omri

March 2022

Best Gantt tool on market, period.

Pros

GanttPro is properly the best SaaS-based tool which you can use during your project lifecycle. First feature which I've like is that it has full integration with Jira, Slack and Zappier which working well while the setup process cannot be easy than that. Secondary, the visibility of that tool - If you would like to present your customers or stakeholders a well structured and beautiful Gantt which looks always good, clear and professional, GantPRO should your first option to consider during your project planning and execution. Third is it's accessibility features which can in handily is the ability to share the project Gantt to all your relevant project members via browsable link - no more gaps at Gantt versions, you have one Gantt which is being updated by the PM.

Cons

None, GanttPro is few levels above all the other tools which I've examined

﹒ Dovi

Gantt Pro is fantastic

My overall experience was 10/10, a grade A experience, as you can see, I only had pros and no real cons. It does exactly what I wanted it to, and very well, as I said in the pros, the customization in terms of colors and shapes of tasks, the export function is great should I want an image of my chart, which I've used on several occasions. Whenever I create a chart using GanttPro, it always ends up being a good project, due to GanttPro doing it's best to make sure I stay on schedule, I really loved my experience.

Pros

I mostly used this product to create Gantt charts, which is really does a fantastic job at. Between the different customization of colors, shapes and task types, and as well as exporting to PDF/ XML/ Excel/ PNG features, which come in handy, should you want to work outside of GanttPro's system with other team members. I also loved the way it tracks your progress really well, making sure, I'm always on schedule when it comes to finishing my projects on time. TL;DR if you need to create a Gantt Chart, look no further because you've arrived at your destination.I really don't have much bad to say about this great project. It really just feels smooth and professional.

Cons

I can't say that there was much about Gantt I didn't like, everything was great and it worked just as I expected it to and how I wanted it to.

Christiane

November 2022

Very good tool to organize your project

All in all, it is a very simple tool to create nice and easy structured gantt diagrams. I am definitely going to recommend it to my friends and colleagues/ classmates.

Pros

It was very important to me to organize and plan my project without investing a lot of time in building a gantt diagram. The user interface is very easy to use. Even with nearly no experience it is possible to generate your gantt diagram in a very short time. You can organize your tasks, set mile stones and use drag and drop to move them. There are although great templates with a nice layout.

Cons

There are nearly no negative aspects to GanttPRO.

Reasons for switching to GanttPRO

GanttPRO is much easier to use.

Miguel Angel

August 2022

Medición de tiempos

El problema es que no tenia como medir mis proyectos para justificarlos en mi carrera, con esta herramienta de GanttPRO he resuelto muchos de los problemas ya que registro diario mis actividades puedo compartir las tareas con otros usuarios y dividir los tiempos para ser mas productivo, realmente he resuelto gran parte de las actividades que tenia pendientes y tengo un informe en tiempo real. La herramienta realmente es muy útil y fácil de utilizar en comparación de otras herramientas online.

Pros

Me gusta su buen funcionamiento en cuanto a la creación de tareas, las graficas son entendibles y puedes editarlas al gusto del usuario, facilita mucho el designar los trabajos y medir los tiempos en cada usuario, además que su interfaz de diferentes visualizaciones es muy interactiva

Cons

Podría mejorar en el periodo de prueba debería dar mas de 15 días y referente a las exportaciones a Excel debería exportar la grafica como tal