What are Glasscubes users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Glasscubes software through verified user reviews

• icon"Excellent value for money. New functions like Connect make it even better."
  • icon"Ability to preview PDF files before downloading and ability to quickly review recent uploads. Glasscubes is clear and easy to use."
  • icon"Support team are quick to respond if you have any issues, easy to use."
  • icon"It is very difficult to think of a con regarding Glasscubes."
  • icon"I found it really hard to use at the beginning and it wasn’t really well explained."
  • icon"User interface is slightly awkward to navigate to files. Alerts for updates can be sent to all users which can be annoying if not relevant to you."

Browse all Glasscubes Reviews

• Have you used Glasscubes and would like to share your experience with others?

Nick

Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find

Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

Pros

- Easy of use - Breadth of Functionality - Amazing support - Great supporting documentation - Cross platform and device availability

Cons

- would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

Response from Glasscubes

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter. Best regards, The Glasscubes Team

Replied August 2018

Glasscubes - A Superb Product, Supported by Expert and Attentive Staff

We have been using Glasscubes now for the past few months and I have been hugely impressed with the service provided. Aside from the fact that the platform is easy to use and meets all of our needs from an intranet portal, the support and guidance we have been provided, both before and since launch, is second to none. Whether it be troubleshooting issues, or ideas for further development, the team at Glasscubes couldn't be more helpful - always providing us with a quick and beneficial solution. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Pros

It is such a user-friendly platform, which our people have found really easy to get to grips with. It has allowed us to simplify many/most of our processes, centralise our frequently accessed documents and has opened up a world of possibilities in terms of connecting everyone. The implementation process was also very smooth, with fantastic guidance and support on hand from Glasscubes at all times.

Cons

There are genuinely no negative comments I have to make in this regard - the platform does what we need it to (and then some) and if there has been anything missing, Glasscubes have worked with us to find a solution.

Reasons for switching to Glasscubes

Platform was outdated and would have been too complicated/costly to update.

Helen

Industry: Research

April 2022

Reliable and secure

Pros

Easy to use, large storage capacity, good for sharing news with a team without, capacity for multiple channels/permission levels. Excellent tool.

Cons

Only improvement I can suggest would be providing an alert if the number of licences paid for has been exceeded or putting a block on this so that this can be checked before being invoiced.

Cheap and cheerful collaboration

Pros

Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Cons

Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

Nick

March 2022

Easy to use, versatile and good UX

We have had an ongoing relationship with Glasscubes for the past few years now and they have been consistently efficient, professional, knowledgable and above all helpful! Their communication has always been clear and responsive, particularly when dealing with some issues that are more time-sensitive. 5/5 for me so far.

Pros

Ease of use, versatility and user experience

Cons

N/a

Gary

Industry: Law Practice

Great platform

Pros

We have used Glasscubes to deliver an in-house intranet which is far superior to the previous portal we had using SharePoint. Glasscubes allows a social-style interaction with comments and likes, and actively looks to have users engaged with the portal which has proved very successful so far. It's a really excellent platform & highly recommended

Cons

Nothing to note - all users are very positive about our Glasscubes platform

Rachel

Glass Cubes is easy to use

my use of Glass Cubes so far is ok and understandable

Pros

ease of use and able to communicate easily with other staff members even if working from home

Cons

I am still new to using Glass Cubes so i am unable to answer this

Charlotte

Great tool for task management!

Pros

It's been really useful to be able to track tasks across multiple projects and create individual workspaces effortlessly.

Cons

It could be easier to see the main description of the task, as you can only see the task name/headline. The reporting could also be more accessible and displayed easier.

Thomas

Glasscubes

Pros

I am a light user, but always find this useful tool for collaboration over document and projects. Always good to receive notifications for useful documents and new papers.

Cons

Some times notifications can be a bit much, but these are easily managed.

Johan

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Works like a charm

Pros

The collaboration tools are my favourites since we are multiple organisations working

Cons

I maybe do not use all but have yet to find something that would put me off

Fantastic Programme

The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Pros

The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Cons

The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

Funtionality and storage

Samuel

Glasscubes, Customised platform for organisation collaboration

It has a customised layout system which is professional and easy to store and locate documents, the limitations with not being able to have multiple people editing a document and inability to share a document for editing outside of the organisation means this product is weaker than when compared to google docs.

Pros

The high security and protection of key documents, as well as the function that allows you to share documents with juniors or other people without giving there the ability to download or edit the original. Also the documents on Glasscubes can be uploaded in versions, so previous versions can be tracked and secured when needed.

Cons

It is very frustrating to share with other organisations who do not have the permission to access and edit the document as they are not a Glasscubes user, this makes cross-collaboration hard. Also if multiple people work on the same document- at the same time, you will get kicked out and it will become locked to the main editor, so again- not good for multi-person editing and collaboration.

Response from Glasscubes

Hi Samuel, Thank you for your review and feedback. I wanted to reach out to you to address your frustrations. It is possible to securely share information from Glasscubes with external organisations, using our 'secure share link' feature. If you need to edit and collaborate with external parties, please contact your account administrator and request that they be added to your workspace. When editing a file Glasscubes locks that file, so that other users cannot edit it at the same time, this protects the versioning of the document. During that time the file can still be viewed online, or downloaded by other users. If you use Office 365, it is also possible to co-edit documents, in much the same way as you can with Google Docs. All the best, the Glasscubes Team.

Replied June 2021

Linzey

User friendly and flexible

Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

Pros

The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

Cons

So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

Reasons for switching to Glasscubes

We have lots of different documents in lots of different formats and it was proving very difficult to find what we needed because it was stored on different platforms.

George

Essential Software for Any Remote Team

My team has been using Glasscubes for 4 years now to enable us to work across multiple sites while keeping information flowing and having a central place to store our project documents. Glasscubes played a critical role in our business continuity last year when all employees had to work from home at very short notice. The support available from Glasscubes is exceptional and the platform in constantly in development. Users are encouraged to give feedback to the development team on features which would be useful to implement, and I've personally seen some of my suggestions rolled out across the site. It has the flexibility to suit teams and businesses of all sizes and I fully recommend Glasscubes to anybody looking for secure, cloud-based filesharing and collaboration solutions.

Pros

The collaboration aspect of Glasscubes is what really makes it stand out, allowing teams to store, edit and share documents across multiple locations and organisations. It integrates perfectly with MS Office and 365 with the recently-added feature to edit online in Office 365.

Cons

Some users can find it challenging to navigate the site at first but this is very easily fixed by a short introduction and training session which we have integrated in the induction process.

Patrick

Industry: Law Practice

Glasscubes - SharePoint Extranet Replacement

Very positive. Rollout was painless. Our migration plan worked quite well. Glasscubes Support has been very responsive helping us with anything that has come up.

Pros

- ease of use - ease of administration - not browser dependent - users had the ability to invite their clients and colleagues to their workspaces

Cons

- administration needed some fine tuning - drag and drop feature was inconsistent (has since been corrected)

Reasons for choosing Glasscubes

Cost, functionality, admin function

SharePoint 2010 as at EOL

Michelle

June 2016

Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects

I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Pros

Things I like about Glasscubes: 1) Its easy to use 2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access 3) You can give specific people access to a project 4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere 5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list 6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

Excellent product for what we need

We launched Glasscubes a few years ago when in need of something quick and easy. This is the solution I got hooked on. It is quick and easy and yet it still has amazing functionality on so many levels. An excellent product. And BTW, the customer support folks are fantastic.

Pros

I like the flexibility in creating secure spaces for diverse sets of users, some overlapping and some not, based on their functions and needs. I like how easy it is to send notifications to a group of users about changes, updates, etc. I like the ease of setting up forms for end-user input. Our users love how they can just go to Glasscubes for what they need at any time without having to go through us and our helpdesk. And I also love that I don't have to manage passwords!

Cons

Occasionally, but rarely, the format of pages where I need tables isn't optimal, it wants to out-think me a bit and makes me do what it wants rather than what I want.

June 2016

Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource

In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Pros

Ease of use Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files File review and collaboration made easy Easy management of access for large pool of users Great discussion and polling options for online decision making Global calling options Pushed notices Good calendar tool Strong tech support

Cons

Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

Tarek

Implementing GC at a London Early Years School

Excellent, from the first interaction. Very clear, friendly and straightforward. Super professional people!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set-up and manage and easy to get in touch with GC if you have questions. It's a human company, and the customer service is amazing.

Cons

Possibly could integrate lots more features and apps like survey tools

Reasons for choosing Glasscubes

Ease of use. Human to human connection.

Reasons for switching to Glasscubes

We had outgrown these processes, and due to ever more complex compliance needs.

Adil

Industry: Wholesale

Virtual Work Space

we cleared our back log for Under charges/Overcharges, Promotional Invoice claims. Can easily access a lot of information without downloading it like policy documents/training mannuals.

Pros

I liked the work space speacially how I and my team can look into my performance on a task, before using we were receiving hard copies for invoices where suppliers were charging us different prices, my team leader wasn't completely aware of how many claims are outstanding but now they can log in to Glasscube and monitor our performance personally. Easy Data/file sharing. Its like a social Media, interactive and interesting.

Cons

Although it shows you you have completed the task but it still stays there and you will have to sort it from completed to pending, it would be more easier if after a certain time completed task either go into another folder or disappear.

Response from Glasscubes

Hi Adil, Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to remove completed tasks from your task list automatically. However, that does depend on the view you have selected. Try using a view other than 'All' and see if that works for you. If not, please do reach out to us and we will help resolve that frustration. The Glasscubes Team

Replied March 2021

April

My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls.

A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Pros

The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Cons

The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

Haszilah

Every document feature that I need is here

Pros

The feature that I like best about this product is that it allows me to exchange files and manage papers without worrying about security effortlessly. I also like that I can build my unique material within the software, allowing me to need only one tool instead of the multiple I previously employed.

Cons

The only drawback I've discovered is that I have to extract documents to amend them before re-uploading them, but this is due to my organization, not the software. If you operate from an organization that allows it, you can use a desktop to access the system.

Jannine

Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended

collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

Pros

I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

Cons

This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

Frederick

Glasscubes user review

Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Pros

Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Cons

Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

Kevin

Essential for our compant

We have been using Glasscubes at Web Design MK Ltd for the last few years, it has made our tasking and communications easier and couldn't do without it now, adding tasks files and managing projects are the main uses for us and it has been a valuable asset for our company.

Pros

File sharing, workspace, tasking, collaboration

Cons

cannot set times just dates, this would be a very useful feature for us.

Unreliable