• Pros

• "- Easy of use - Breadth of Functionality - Amazing support - Great supporting documentation - Cross platform and device availability "

• "Great, speedy customer service with instant responses. Makes it Easy to collaborate with colleagues across different organisations. "

• "Really simple to set up and use. Excellent value for money. New functions like Connect make it even better."

• Cons

• "had some compatibility issues with some of my spreadsheets on mac platform , but have overcome them now with help from support team"

• "Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem"

• "Occasionally, but rarely, the format of pages where I need tables isn't optimal, it wants to out-think me a bit and makes me do what it wants rather than what I want. "

Browse Glasscubes Reviews

Nick from Wagada

Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find

Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

Pros

Cons

- would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

Response from Glasscubes

Replied August 2018

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter. Best regards, The Glasscubes Team

Samuel from Leprosy International

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Glass Cubes for Shared documents internally

It is a good system here has been some bugs but generally, the security and structure is better for our organisation than relying on google drive

Pros

It is an excellent way to store documents by department, and limit access to certain documents by junior staff

Cons

Multiple parties can not edit the same document at the same time as it locks to one user- unlike google docs

Reasons for Switching to Glasscubes

Security safety and management of multiple departments/ country offices

George from Southern Universities Network

Essential Software for Any Remote Team

My team has been using Glasscubes for 4 years now to enable us to work across multiple sites while keeping information flowing and having a central place to store our project documents. Glasscubes played a critical role in our business continuity last year when all employees had to work from home at very short notice. The support available from Glasscubes is exceptional and the platform in constantly in development. Users are encouraged to give feedback to the development team on features which would be useful to implement, and I've personally seen some of my suggestions rolled out across the site. It has the flexibility to suit teams and businesses of all sizes and I fully recommend Glasscubes to anybody looking for secure, cloud-based filesharing and collaboration solutions.

Pros

The collaboration aspect of Glasscubes is what really makes it stand out, allowing teams to store, edit and share documents across multiple locations and organisations. It integrates perfectly with MS Office and 365 with the recently-added feature to edit online in Office 365.

Cons

Some users can find it challenging to navigate the site at first but this is very easily fixed by a short introduction and training session which we have integrated in the induction process.

Cheap and cheerful collaboration

Pros

Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Cons

Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

Patrick from Mintz Levin

Industry: Law Practice

Glasscubes - SharePoint Extranet Replacement

Very positive. Rollout was painless. Our migration plan worked quite well. Glasscubes Support has been very responsive helping us with anything that has come up.

Pros

- ease of use - ease of administration - not browser dependent - users had the ability to invite their clients and colleagues to their workspaces

Cons

- administration needed some fine tuning - drag and drop feature was inconsistent (has since been corrected)

Cost, functionality, admin function

SharePoint 2010 as at EOL

Sarah from Automated Wireless Environments

Excellent product for what we need

We launched Glasscubes a few years ago when in need of something quick and easy. This is the solution I got hooked on. It is quick and easy and yet it still has amazing functionality on so many levels. An excellent product. And BTW, the customer support folks are fantastic.

Pros

I like the flexibility in creating secure spaces for diverse sets of users, some overlapping and some not, based on their functions and needs. I like how easy it is to send notifications to a group of users about changes, updates, etc. I like the ease of setting up forms for end-user input. Our users love how they can just go to Glasscubes for what they need at any time without having to go through us and our helpdesk. And I also love that I don't have to manage passwords!

Tarek from Little Jungle - School of Early Childhood

Implementing GC at a London Early Years School

Excellent, from the first interaction. Very clear, friendly and straightforward. Super professional people!

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set-up and manage and easy to get in touch with GC if you have questions. It's a human company, and the customer service is amazing.

Cons

Possibly could integrate lots more features and apps like survey tools

Reasons for Choosing Glasscubes

Ease of use. Human to human connection.

Reasons for Switching to Glasscubes

We had outgrown these processes, and due to ever more complex compliance needs.

Adil from United Wholesale (Scotland)

Industry: Wholesale

Virtual Work Space

we cleared our back log for Under charges/Overcharges, Promotional Invoice claims. Can easily access a lot of information without downloading it like policy documents/training mannuals.

Pros

I liked the work space speacially how I and my team can look into my performance on a task, before using we were receiving hard copies for invoices where suppliers were charging us different prices, my team leader wasn't completely aware of how many claims are outstanding but now they can log in to Glasscube and monitor our performance personally. Easy Data/file sharing. Its like a social Media, interactive and interesting.

Cons

Although it shows you you have completed the task but it still stays there and you will have to sort it from completed to pending, it would be more easier if after a certain time completed task either go into another folder or disappear.

Response from Glasscubes

Replied March 2021

Hi Adil, Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to remove completed tasks from your task list automatically. However, that does depend on the view you have selected. Try using a view other than 'All' and see if that works for you. If not, please do reach out to us and we will help resolve that frustration. The Glasscubes Team

Esley from University of Pretoria

Powerful, intuitive collaboration technology

One of the most intuitive, feature-packed online collaboration spaces I have used. After-sales service is outstanding. The team at Glasscubes really care about customer input and actually implement requests/suggestions! Very happy with this product.

Pros

It is intuitive and user-friendly. Great after-sales service.

Cons

There have been a few minor glitched with certain functions, but these were quickly addressed by the Glasscubes support team.

Reasons for Switching to Glasscubes

Needed more collaborative features and much better security/access control than what is offered by Dropbox.

Mark from Didac Ltd

Industry: Machinery

Great System

I have just started using Glass Cubes and have so far found the platform easy to navigate and much more user friendly than sharepoint that I previously used. Online support and video support have been excellent.

Pros

This system is easy to navigate and straightforward to drag and drop files straight to the required folder.

Cons

I am relatively new to this platform and have not yet come across any negative points.

Reasons for Switching to Glasscubes

Business decision to migrate platforms.

Jennifer from Greater Manchester Higher

Fantastic Programme

The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Pros

The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Cons

The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

Funtionality and storage

Linzey from GM Higher

User friendly and flexible

Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

Pros

The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

Cons

So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

Reasons for Switching to Glasscubes

We have lots of different documents in lots of different formats and it was proving very difficult to find what we needed because it was stored on different platforms.

Michelle from National School of Healthcare Science

June 2016

Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects

I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Pros

Things I like about Glasscubes: 1) Its easy to use 2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access 3) You can give specific people access to a project 4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere 5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list 6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

Mark from North Central Conference

Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource

In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Pros

Ease of use Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files File review and collaboration made easy Easy management of access for large pool of users Great discussion and polling options for online decision making Global calling options Pushed notices Good calendar tool Strong tech support

Cons

Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

George from Southern Universities Network

A brilliant collaborative tool

Pros

My department works across several higher education institutions which all operate in slightly different ways. Before we subscribed to Glasscubes, the challenges we faced performing simple tasks such as file-sharing, collaboration and diary coordination were taking up a significant amount of admin time. We're now working much more efficiently on Glasscubes and the extra features, such as Task Management, are a real bonus! The support in place for teams working on Glasscubes is some of the best I've seen with any product or service; whether you head to the Glasscubes Help Centre and read the tutorials on every aspect of the system, chat to the support team on the messaging feature, or phone them, you're never far from help. I've had very few issues so far, but they have always been solved really quickly and thoroughly.

Cons

There is very little I dislike about Glasscubes as a company and a product. I am truly impressed as a customer. One aspect that perhaps has room for improvement is the development of features on Glasscubes - specifically that there are so many brilliant suggestions by users that the task of implementing them all is next to impossible. Having said that, the very idea that users can request features that they would find useful in their work with Glasscubes is a great system in itself and another reason I fully recommend it to companies and teams of any size.

April from Tarkington High School

My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls.

A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Pros

The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Cons

The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

Jannine from The Leprosy Mission International

Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended

collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

Pros

I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

Cons

This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

Frederick from NCOP

Glasscubes user review

Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Pros

Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Cons

Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

Tim from National School of Healthcare Science

June 2016

We'd be lost without Glasscubes!

We use Glasscubes to manage and create thousands of assessments in order to train the healthcare scientists for the NHS. We have a distributed team of many hundreds of people that work together collaboratively and seamlessly across the NHS. Without Glasscubes our work would not be possible. Our teams are busy people that work on the front line in the NHS, by using a system like Glasscubes we save time, money and effort by allowing our teams to work together easily at times that work for them. I'm really not sure what we'd do if we didn't have Glasscubes.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to set up Easy to get people started Cost-effective

Cons

Could be improved for mobile devices

Great tool for securely sharing resources with remote team members

We are able to easily meet our Data Protection obligations and quickly and easily share files between remote workers literally drag, drop and you're done. It's as easy as if we were sharing files in the office...

Pros

The ease of use and support is fantastic. I save so much time by using Glasscubes. No longer do I have to spend time creating encrypted zip files to email. I just drag it into the required folder, click save and I'm done. Plus it's easy for me to see if anyone updates any of the files, makes a comment etc. Setting permissions is easy too so I can be sure the files are only going to the right people.

Cons

That I wasted so much time doing this all manually before I'd heard of Glasscubes!

Jeremy from Training Associates

July 2016

Glasscubes is a good Cloud solution

As a multi-site company sharing sensitive data, we needed an internet based system so that we could share and update data easily. Of all the systems we've seen and tried, Glasscubes offers the best combination of features and pricing. It works well for us and we've been using it for many years.

Pros

It's easy to access and to use, particularly given that most of our users are not technically minded

Cons

On-line editing and sharing of documents could still be improved

Jason from Astor Bannerman Medical Ltd

Great customer service and best intranet around. Intregral part of our company now.

Pros

Easy to use and support has been excellent. Particularly useful for controlling document versions and issuing the latest information to your team. Would recommend to anyone looking to set up a company intranet

Cons

There is not an app version yet, so is not the easiest to use with a tablet. I believe this is being looked into though.

Response from Glasscubes

Replied May 2017

Hi Jason, Thank you for your review. We do have native mobile applications available now. Here's some information for you https://support.glasscubes.com/hc/en-us/articles/212489549-Glasscubes-for-mobile-users. The Glasscubes Team

Alex from Slough Borough Council

Collaborative working at its best

Pros

Collaborative working at its best. We have been using Glasscubes for a number of months now and cant imagine not having it as part of our core toolset. The functionality is extensive and its incredibly intuitive to use. As a local government user, we are limited in the type of products we can use but this one ticked all the boxes and I can only see it's use increasing as time goes on.

Cons

nothing so far, I have not found anything that it cant do as of yet.

More functionality

Dee from Big Rock

Fabulous tool....excellent product

Effective communication, organization, improves our efficiency. The chat feature helps us communicate in a way which keeps the noise volume down in our showroom environment. Perfect tool for our business. Could not be more pleased. Also has a downloadable app for smart phone users, which allows our outside sales team connectivity.

Pros

We could not be happier with this product! Excellent value, affordable, perfect for our organization's size and needs. Did not know a comprehensive product like this existed. Glasscubes' support is dependable. Communication is stellar. Could not be more pleased, and my company has benefitted from this purchase. It has changed the way we work and improved our efficiency. It give us the tools larger organizations have, and has streamlined the way we communicate and organize particular functions. The downloadable app for smart phones was a big bonus. Amazing product, exceptional value.

Cons

Looking forward to the Calendar feature being a part of the app. Otherwise, I do not have any cons to convey.

Erez from Newbridge Healthcare

Glasscubes Is Great

Staff find it easy to use and at Head Office its really easy to control, Overall great intranet solution for business with multiple users to share documents, projects or to report figures in real time back to head office.

Pros

The interface

Mathew from Fullerton School District

July 2016

Gotta love that Glasscubes!

Glasscubes has been a lifesaver for my project management. I use the to do lists and workspace most frequently and it helps to keep my tasks organize and keeps me on track.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and set up. The collaboration features are also top notch. Glasscubes makes it easy to work with my secretary as well. I like the way that tasks are either not started, in process or completed. It makes it easier to keep track of things.

Cons

It needs an iOS app, at least for the to-do list and calendar. Google integration would also be great.

Lucy from McDevitt Trucks

Must Have Portal!

We have struggled internally with employee communication. Glasscubes provided the solution to this problem. Now, we are able to communicate daily with our employees and have all files in one space instead of employees having to travel to a managers office.

Pros

Ease of use and compatibility. Our employees were able to adapt quickly and we have received positive feedback. We have dedicated dashboards for each department and all of our files are stored here.

Cons

Image on news/update section distorts as the same image is used for two different sizes.

Reasons for Choosing Glasscubes

We chose Glasscubes for its ease of use and great price.

Response from Glasscubes

Replied April 2020

Hi Lucy, Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to crop the news article images separately, so that neither is distorted. Here are some instructions for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/en/articles/1117735-dashboard-updates-news-articles. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance with that. The Glasscubes Team

Max from Prosperity Development Management Limited

Good tasks list! quick, easy, assignable and efficient.

Easy task list creation and recording progress

Pros

A nice platform to use in the workplace, it is very easy to keep track of lists/tasks etc. As a company we use this as a master task list, where we have all of our tasks subdivided into sections relating to our role within the company and then those tasks are assigned to us. With regards to file uploads etc we do not use this feature as we should. all together though, it is a very useful application and we rely on it to keep track of our tasks register for all members of staff.

Cons

I do find the compatibility with glasscubes vs windows is not at its best, for example you cannot copy and paste a number of tasks into glass cubes or vice versa as far as i am aware. I like the feature of being able to download a report - although this does not come without errors in formatting for example - this should be looked at.

Owen from GM Higher

Glasscubes is vital asset to the company.

Pros

Glasscubes is a really useful storage and communication area that has been create for the business we are in. It allows us to easily start discussions, show changes and new additional files uploaded and generally keeps everything easy to find and store for quick workflow across multiple sites.

Cons

There is not much the software cannot do, it is multi functional and provides the company with a lot of functionality that we didn't have before as we used multiple platforms for different things.

David from visionSynergy

June 2016

The online collaboration space that users actually use and embrace.

Among all the varieties of online collaboration software that I and the global networks I advise have used to try to build on-going, strong, virtual communication between our users, Glasscubes has been embraced and used more deeply, persistently and effectively than any other platform. Use the dashboard of recently added/changed/commented-upon to discover all the action throughout your Glasscube instance. It's an easy way to stay right on top of all developments. It gives confidence to users that their new contribution won't get lost deep in the site somewhere.

Pros

It has intuitively well-placed modules (dashboard of recent content; very functional workrooms - each with separate document/comments and more; effective tagging; and global search are most-used and appreciated.

Cons

I would find it advantageous for Glasscubes to widen its array of pricing options.

David from Pacific Christian School

Long time NFP user

We are long time subscribers of Glasscubes (5 plus years) and have no complaints about uptime and service. It serves our organization well.

Pros

- user friendly and logical UI - very useful tool for team projects - user permissions are easy to manage - always seems to be working - no downtime for the past couple years - NFP pricing very reasonable

Cons

- it would be very useful to be able to post a document only once, but share it separately with different teams. As it is now, a document has to be posted in full for each team using it.

Olga from Education

Needs getting used to, after that it is a good product to have

It is good to know that i can send out a document securely. I can also send out a big file without having to break it up.

Pros

Great for when you are spread out within a region and everyone needs access to the same documents. New updates make it more user friendly.

Cons

Tricky at first, there is a lot of things you need to personalize which take time. For example, you would have to customize the workspace lists so that not everyone gets the emails. It takes time to set up but once you do that it is a good product

Christopher from The Good Governance Institute

Glasscubes

An easy to use file sharing and project management tool that has improved productivity at our organisation. A great team who are always listening to feedback and working to improve their service.

Pros

Ease of use. Good customer engagement and a willingness to continuously improve the service. Easy file-sharing and editing across a broad team. A good project management tool.

Andre from SoundTalks

Industry: Research

As a scale-up company we have been looking long to find the nearly perfect solution for us.

Pros

I really like the clean and lean design of the user interface. It is very responsive and has a unique set of features. In-text search for documents, fully-fledged task management including time and progress tracking are features we really appreciate. The software is cloud hosted which makes it easy to use in-house as well as when travelling. User can be assigned to different roles and permissions can be restricted to certain areas only which makes it ideal to use for collaborating with clients. Big bonus to a really fast and responsive UI.

Cons

There are a few features we have on out wish list which have not be implemented yet. We would for example like to be able to restrict access to the dashboard to certain users only. Also there is currently no offline file sync tool for mac available.

August 2016

Craig from DWP

August 2016

Very Helpful team with a fast evolving product.

They have a very helpful team who not only resolve queries promptly but listen and recommend suggested new features to their technical team.

Pros

Easy to use - well supported

Matthew from Selco Builders Warehouse

Industry: Building Materials

Easy to use project management software

No longer having to search through loads of emails to find work or briefs

Pros

You can upload artwork and documents to individual jobs, so it's easy to follow the progress. You get notifications when someone updates or posts. Does away with loads of emails. Everything in one place

Cons

The interface is a bit basic but very user-friendly. You get an email notification even if you are using glasscubes. An email while offline would be better.

Jill from Cheshire CCG

A great way to share information

Pros

A great way to share large amounts of information and is easy to navigate. Ensures large teams can be kept informed and document control is made much simpler.

Cons

can be slow uploading multiple documents

Sam from GM Higher

Easy to use, easy to access. The Android app is particularly good.

Pros

Ease of use. Navigating folders, and adding files is easy. Sharing information across a wide geographical area is made simple.

Cons

The visuals. It's not the best looking platform. It could be somewhat more crisp in appearance, a little tidier.

Walter from Logic Build, Inc.

Wonderful System to get your entire team on the same page

As President of a Design Build Construction company that does four to five million in work every year it has been very challenging managing all the task, documents and project scheduling with our team. It seems there was always someone out of the loop on any particular subject. Glass cubes appears to be the solution to all our internal issues. I look forward to digging in deeper in January. The customer Service team is solid and quick to reply. It was brilliant having the Customer Service Chat button on the desktop!!! Cheers to all the staff at Glasscubes.

Pros

The file sharing and task management. We are going to start sharing calendars after the holidays and look forward to this feature

Cons

so far we do not have any complaints. there are items i am compiling questions about but certain they are not issues just not 100% familiar with the system yet.

Access to and ability to search documents.

Pros

Easy to upload and search documents. Easy for the firm to be split into teams for various functions and communications.

Cons

One automatically 'follows' a post once commenting on a post, it would be ideal to have the option to follow something or not when commenting on someone's comment.

Response from Glasscubes

Replied November 2017

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review. You mentioned that "it would be ideal to have the option to follow something or not when commenting on someone's comment". FYI, you do have the option to manually follow or unfollow items. In most cases you will want to follow an item that you have commented on so that you will see any other comments that are added to the item. If you would prefer not to receive those type of notifications you can manually unfollow the item. I hope that helps and thank you for your support. The Glasscubes Team

Zoe from Jacqueline Webb & Co

Highly recommend Glasscubes

Improved productivity and efficiency.

Pros

- How simple it was to set-up and roll-out to our remote workers.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Glasscubes

Reasons for Choosing Glasscubes

It did everything we envisaged using the platform for now and in the future and the sales/ support team were by far the most efficient in comparison to the others we considered.

April 2016

Peter from VoiceAbility

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

April 2016

Glasscubes - a big boost for our organisation

We are a charity with lots of very small locations around the country. We used to have real problems working collaboratively on documents; we didn't have enough funding for sharepoint, etc, and other solutions like dropbox, syncplicity and like just didn't work the way we needed. Glasscubes came with the document sharing (and locking) which we were really after but also came with discussion groups and a range of other functions we've found really useful along the way. It has made a massive difference for our organisation.

Pros

Cons

Offline functionality is not available on our version of Glasscubes but is available on other Glasscubes account types.

John from UNISON

First Class

Makes multi location team working effortless.

Pros

Glasscubes is a fantastic Platform for our team, the ability to be able to communicate, share folders and files is brilliant. The personalised support that is offered is second to none and I would recommend top anyone without hesitation

Cons

Private messages on the Phone app would be good.

Amey from Southern Universities Network

GlassCubes is perfect when working as part of a satellite team.

Pros

It helps keep us connected and efficient with all documents stored in one place, with easy access to edit and track progress. Overall it's a great tool and something we really value.

Cons

There have been a couple of bugs when opening documents whilst still using other programmes, but GlassCubes have attempted to rectify this with updates and it's only a small issue.

Helen from Africap

Great tool & customer support - highly recommended

Glasscubes has provided us with a much-needed reliable and easy-to-use collaborative project management tool. Our team includes members across sub-Saharan Africa and the UK, all of whom have been able to access the tool reliably and effectively.

Pros

It has some great features (tasks, workspaces, version control, chat function). The tech support is also really great - we had a lot of questions when we first started using the tool and the team were always quick to respond and helpful.

Cons

There are a couple of features that could be made more user-friendly but the team are very receptive to feedback and are currently looking at the possibility of implementing one change that came from our team - it's great to know that feedback gets listened to

Ben from Lorne Stewart

Very Reliable for what I use it for.

Easy file sharing for work related purposes

Pros

Reliable and offers a professional face to people who I share information with, I have yet to use the other features such as posting etc. Also the technical support offered was very fast and helpful!

Cons

Can be difficult to navigate when putting files on the system, but other than this I cannot find fault.

Erin from Southern Universities Network

Great for virtual teams

Really useful for virtual team working and very user friendly!

Pros

I really like that you edit Microsoft files within this and allow for version control, saves that headache of millions of versions being sent around on emails. I also really like that you can tag people and comment directly on files or draw people's attentions to specific things - again without hundreds of emails going round. Additionally, as I work in a virtaul team with members needing access to various things, I really like how bespoke access can be made per individual.

Cons

Just snagging issues with things such as Desktop Connect crashing, which enables the editting of Microsoft files within the software.

David from Pacific Christian School

Satisfied Glasscubes customer

We currently run 7 projects, each with at least 8 participants. Glasscubes has been invaluable for document storage and version controls.

Pros

The file management system is very easy to use. Permissions are easy to manage.

Cons

I'd really like to see a process where a file that is used among various projects can be uploaded only once, then shared with other projects. Currently, the same files have to be uploaded for each project.

PETER from ETHOS

Industry: Warehousing

GLASSCUBES REVIEW

I USE IT DAILY AND FIND IT VERY USER FRIENDLY , FAST AND SECURE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE.

Pros

FAST ,SEAMLESS , SECURE .. USER FIENDLY

Cons

I HAVE STILL FIND FAULT WITH THE SOFTWARE

Jenna from SBC

Industry: Government Relations

Great service for shared service users

Pros

Provides an excellent service for our funded project. Enables data to be shared between partners securely and effectively. Would recommend to others who work with several partners for a space where information can be shared and stored for all to access securely.

Cons

It is a bit of a minefield if you are a new user.