GoodDay

GoodDay Reviews

• icon"The first good impression is UX and a nice (and modern) layout of the application."
  • icon"And the way it sums up work hours in the end of each day, week, month - per person, per task, etc - makes HR reporting so easy. Also, the interface is very intuitive and user-friendly."
  • icon"Works for all departments, unlimited levels and works with an easy API."
  • icon"On slower internet connections, the initial loading of the platform suffers greatly and interaction with the platform can become tiresome."
  • icon"No recursion in a task creation (there's no Subtask of a subtask. Is it by design?)."
  • icon"No Alerts like alarm which buzzes. Add time report needs to be there in the Mobile App, which is missing."

Browse all GoodDay Reviews

• Have you used GoodDay and would like to share your experience with others?

Shilpan

User Friendly and Manage Tasks very effectively with great features to use.

Planning & managing tasks. Our team uses it to manage multiple projects. It's Awesome! Still there are great features to explore. Images can also be uploaded to the task. Task can easily be assigned and set "Action required" by User with different available required Status. Deadline or Start/End time can also be set with the task. Day-by-Day, GoodDay is achieving different goals. I highly recommend this product, as it do what is required to do.

Pros

GoodDay is an excellent product. It is well organized and easy to use product. It has options for project management and has user friendly interface. It has features like organized Calendar, different view options of project tasks, setting Priority, Deadline, Progress, etc. Users knows exactly what to do, who is responsible for a task with priority and time. "Status" can be changed easily one after another while progressing the task and assigning it to next level. You can also view/edit your task in Mobile using GoodDay mobile application. It is an excellent and very effective product for organizing and managing your work effortlessly.

Cons

Wish to have more functionality to manage projects and tasks using Mobile App.

Parth

Best Project management software for mid-small size company.

After evaluating more than 12 project management tools we finally settled for GoodDay as it was the best from easy to use, easy to customize views based on individual's need. Also, for small company pricing is also important and we found that GoodDay pricing is very competitive.

Pros

Best thing is it provides different type of views for the same project information and it helps a lot in viewing project from different perspective. Goodday is designed by keeping very small but essential features in mind and that makes it very easy to use product. Very fast loading of tasks data, various type of reports are awesome. Task planning by manager on behalf of your team mates is superb feature. Many more excellent things are there compare to other project management tool.

Cons

Initially we tried free version and there are many paid features but unfortunately in order to try those paid features they don't have any trial period. It compulsory requires purchase of subscription to even see how are those features.

Reasons for choosing GoodDay

Lots of features and customization based on our organization need was available and competitive pricing.

Reasons for switching to GoodDay

Lack of features and lots of limitations when it comes to handle complex project with multiple branch and multiple parallel activity.

Rohit

Basic project management which is actually easy to use

Very good for our internal teams to track projects.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use PMS. had reviewed tons of them. Best part was the free trial was limited by a larger number of free users (25). This allowed everyone to try out the software. UI was a bit of a problem initially but then got used to it. Can be improved in this area. Best part is it is easy to correct mistakes and Excel import is easy and supported out of the box

Cons

Reports are too limited and can definitely be improved. Currently there are some reports which are not self-explanatory and the derivation is not given.

Alyx

Industry: Consumer Electronics

April 2022

Near-perfect with little rough corners.

We love it - period.

Pros

The UI is great. No more issues like with our previous software. Thinks work, no lags, you can get stuff done in so much less time. Let's very self-explanatory.

Cons

You can't auto-expand subtasks at all, especially not by default.

Reasons for choosing GoodDay

Better UI, more customization, CRM system, company seems less likely to IPO or get bought up (often, companies that do that degrade in quality)

Reasons for switching to GoodDay

ClickUp has terrible performance, doesn't offer self-hosting / on premise, and forced us on higher pricing. They have database issues, they have terrible UX and just make their UI beautiful over functional. GoodDay hit the almost perfect spot between good UX and good UI. There's a few rough corners, but they are little compared to the mess that is ClickUp.

Online project management tool, packed with features.

I recommend GD to people who need something more robust than the free tools out there, and want something that has a lot of features for a reasonable price.

Pros

GoodDay has great basic PM tools - Kanban board, Gantt charts, etc. It is flexible in its views, allowing me to bring to the front the features I am using. My company manages multiple projects, and GoodDay has become essential to our work flow. I really like the Action Required feature as different team members need to contribute to the accomplishment of various tasks. I also like the flexibility of designing my own task types to track the different types to things we work on.

Cons

Customer support and training have been weak. We have had to figure a lot of things out ourselves, and we find that onboarding new team members is slow because of the learning curve. It only has the most basic help function, and customer service has sometimes been unresponsive.

Price and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to GoodDay

By the time I paid for the upgrades that my team needed, it was quite a bit more expensive than GD, and GD offered all it's features (more than I need!) for one price. After switching I started using more of the features and have felt that GD offers very good value for the price.

João

One of the most complete Management Tool in the market.

Pros

The product offers a wide range of features that are critical for a good management tool (in my vision). The fact that I can have Projects/Tasks management, Gantt view (for project-only or groups of projects), Workload view (for project-only or groups of projects) and Time Tracking on the same platform is amazing. I'm not aware of other tools that provide all of this with so ease of use as GoodDay. The pricing is also very accessible compared with other big tools on the market which also helps smaller companies to have complete solutions for their businesses.

Cons

With a wide range of features comes also some learning curve to adapt to all the new options. Having a background of usage for other management tools helps to speed up this learning curve, but it exists, as normal.

Reasons for switching to GoodDay

I was using the previous software (Asana + Instagantt + Everhour) on the agency where I was working, which provided all the solutions for the needs that I had but after I left the company and started my own I started looking for other options that could be more complete instead of having to switch between platforms. That's when I found GoodDay among several tools.

Oran

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Perfect for our needs

As the project manager, I felt I was flooded with too much information. Good Day provided a "storage container" for all this information and gets everyone on the team to be in better sync.

Pros

I liked that Good Day has a very functional feel to it - it is definitely not overly designed. You can view tasks in several different ways - default list, board, gantt, etc. Very handy. It's good both for (1) getting up and running quickly and (2) allows you to invest more time in order to tweak it for your own purposes. All is quite intuitive. Another big bonus is that you get most of most-needed functionality for free without a time limit and for up to 15 users. Also the paid version is very reasonably priced.

Cons

It has some bugs here and there. Nothing that made me turn away. The documentation is not completely up to date.

Reasons for choosing GoodDay

I liked Good Day's functional look and feel. I wasn't constrained by a time- and function-limited trial so I had plenty of time to try it out and scale it slowly inside the company without feeling to tied down.

Reasons for switching to GoodDay

TeamGantt was too limited for our purposes, having it's focus solely on the Gantt view. It didn't gain traction inside the company. Good Day is smoother to use for collecting tasks, moving them through the workflow between people and viewing it all.

Alexandre

Intuitive Solution

The system serves me, at the moment, in the distribution of activities and resources. Meets the Flow of care processes. Registration and Service History. And others.

Pros

The product can be adapted to your needs. So, if the process is well implemented, the results will be very positive, in terms of controls and processes in one place. Simulate the process to get the expected result. If you simply register, you may not have the expected results, like any other system.

Cons

So far, it serves our process well, and quickly.

Reasons for choosing GoodDay

The Cost and I managed to apply our process with the customizations we have.

Dominic

Real management software for everyday users

As a complete beginner I was able to use the gantt chart to manage our projects and share this information with the client. Other heavily marketed options were either too complicated or simply didn`t do the job.

Pros

Ease of use. I am able to just pay for the team members involved in the project at that time.

Cons

Not the softwares fault, but i would like to learn to use more of the features. Also a timesheet feature would be very handy.

Reasons for switching to GoodDay

They didn`t work and were so overpriced and gimmicky

Srividhya

Task / Project Planner

Mainly recording and micro task to major task and task completion status and work efficiency of each team member

Pros

This product is highly useful for planners to register the task and task breakdown structures and have a much better review of task at various stages.

Cons

I am using this as a stand alone software so I am unable to comment on any feature I am not liking.

Artur

March 2022

Review by consulting company

Running many projects for different clients, personalizing each project at a uniform high standard.

Pros

A very friendly solution, systematically developed, good value for money.

Cons

Better integration with e-mail - task, meeting etc.

Easier use, better UX

Easier use, good UX

Tsampikos

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Less is more

Amazing product

Pros

Easy of use, minimal interface, notification center, folder structure and deadlines on calendar.

Cons

Export of tasks to keep an local archive is somehow complicated

Reasons for choosing GoodDay

Super affordable easy of use for all collaborators and employes

Rohit

Simple & Intuitive

During the early days in our company, we had recurring issues with task management and communication between our team members as well as across teams. After trying multiple project management tools, GoodDay's clean and easy to use interface proved a blessing for us and helped ensure we could track and follow through on critical issues that needed our attention. It has also ensured that our product owners and stakeholders are able to evaluate progress in real-time to ensure smooth functioning. Great work guys! GoodDay has become a truly dependable and intrinsic part of our work cycles today.

Pros

The ease of adoption combined with the variety of available functionality makes GoodDay a boon for small businesses like ours. From adoption to setup and continuing daily usage, the GoodDay platform has proved intuitive enough for anyone to pick up easily.

Cons

On slower internet connections, the initial loading of the platform suffers greatly and interaction with the platform can become tiresome. The text editor provided could be a little more feature rich(eg: text formatting, code syntax highlighting, etc.). Also, the file uploads on mobile networks could be a little more forgiving so that users are not constantly having to restart their uploads when connection switching happens(which are quite common when travelling and the mobile network switches towers)

Reasons for switching to GoodDay

Functionality, clean interface & ease of adoption

Easy to use, flexible, mobile-friendly, feature-rich application

Literally, our development life became much more stable, easy and even fun with it.

Pros

The main advantage of this software is that it gives you ways to set up, analyze, monitor your goals and tasks and watch how their are completed by your team. Its fresh design, look and feel and its functionality give us what we need from this kind of software. I also need to tell that the price is also one of the advantages of this app. We need the price to be not that high and we get what we were looking for with this application. I hope we will keep using it and they will go with their development. This is also something I really liked about them. They keep on implementing new features into the app. And its keeping better and better. Needless to say the support is great also. If smth is not okay they will deal with it asap. And if I wish to implement smth new into the app - smth other users do not have - they listen to my words and we come up with an idea of how it should work together - a solution which costs not that much and we wanted to have in this software.

Cons

There are might be some. But we did not find any of them. We had several issues with it when the app was not reachable. But everytime these issues were fixed in 20-30 minutes.

Othniel

Best and cheapest website hosting service out there

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ! FAST and LIVE Human technical support.

Pros

- The simplicity of its user interface - Its very responsive (mobile friendly) website - The live presence of its Chat customer support almost everywhere on its website - Its Really responsive phone technical support ! Even if sometimes you have to wait a few minutes (from 5 to 30 mins) but you will always end u p to get a human technician to answer your question at the end - Its very inexpensive prices - Its Multiple Language customer service - Its Great reseller revenue deals

Cons

The long waiting line sometimes to get access to the phone or chat based technical support. Even if most of the times they can promote being one the fastest hosting companies out there in terms of support, but the reality is that once I even had to wait nearly one (1) hour before having a technician ending the music on the holding line.

Reasons for choosing GoodDay

Better designed user interface and cheaper prices on many products.

Mikhail

With GoodDay everything is in one place now and everybody is informed about what is going on around.

Pros

3-in-1 - GoodDay packs three most important management tools: lists/boards for task management, Gantt-chart for planning and calendar for event management. It is surprising that there are not so many project management solutions that have all three. Managers usually workaround this by using a separate software for the missing part which brings unnecessary complexity. Having tasks, timeline and calendar in GoodDay is very convenient. Flexible project structure - being able to structurize projects in folders is a perfect feature for keeping things in order. This allows managers to have their projects neatly packed together unlike other PM software where you could get lost in hundreds of projects stored in a flat list. Modern and very responsive interface - GoodDay interface feels like a breath of fresh air after having experience with monstrous corporate PM software (you know, the one that starts with J). Everything is located in a perfect position, a lot of small things in front-end prevent you from doing something wrong. Loud applause for the UI/UX team! Area-agnostic - in our company we work in multiple areas: electronics, backend, frontend, support, sales, design. With GoodDay we've been able to put all departments in one system thanks to GoodDay not being fixed to single workflow, but providing tools to customize your own. A lot of extras - there a so many nice additional features in GoodDay. Big screens, views, pretty and quite helpful reports.

Alena

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Advanced, effective, very flexible and user-friendly project management platform

Every software I am using could be improved one way or another, but these are very minor features I'd add to GoodDay, it generally does everything we need to do. We've submitted new feature requests to GoodDay support team before and a few have already been included into recent releases, which is great, pleasantly surprised by this level of service and customer feedback!

Pros

GoodDay will be as customized and as flexible as you need to make it to reflect your real-life workflows. All configurations take just a few clicks, user training is very simple, and my team loves it! We manage all our goals, priorities, projects, and tasks in one place now! I love that everyone knows exactly what to do, who is accountable for a task at any time, and I noticed we are now managing to complete much more work than before, just by making our work transparent and well organized. Life saver!

Evgeniya

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Productivity

Good

Pros

easy to use, increases productivity, great for project management.

Cons

Do not know as yet, still learning features on the product.

Carlos

Productivity for virtual teams

As a business designer and senior project manager, it is the first software that I find oriented to the execution of projects, processes and tasks, with specific tools to measure results, efficiency and work productivity. It's the most versatile work management tool I've ever worked with

Pros

- Excellent virtual workplace with an amazing workdesk for each employee: they always know how their work is going and where they should focus their efforts, without having to move between apps - Software oriented to the EXECUTION of the work and the fulfillment of objectives - Allows working on projects, processes and tasks - It adapts to your way of working: lists, tables, gantt, kanban - Allows visibility, metrics and monitoring of individual, team and corporate work - Very easy to implement - I can have several companies

Cons

- Exporting and importing projects and tasks can be made easier - its not Multilanguaje - The mobile app can be better

Reasons for choosing GoodDay

It is the ideal tool to achieve the business objectives of a simple but very powerful way.

Svetlana

Very simple to use, and it helps to multi-task, track progress and engage team members

I've tried multiple other tools for project management, but GoodDay is the only one that made my work easier starting day 1. I love it because 99% of its interface makes sense. Also, there are tons of features that I don't use - and they don't stand on the way. I only see what I need to see, and it's easy to focus on the right things. Also, the timer sticks to the very bottom of the screen and doesn't irritate me, unlike other timer tools :)

Pros

The timer feature is perfect for tracking time investments for each task during the day. No more manual logging! And the way it sums up work hours in the end of each day, week, month - per person, per task, etc - makes HR reporting so easy! Also, the interface is very intuitive and user-friendly. In just 2 hours you can schedule lots of projects and see all tasks, subtasks and deadlines on a single dashboard. Actually, lots of different dashboards, to track every aspect of project management, and easy switching between them.

Cons

The smartphone version is not as perfect as the desktop browser version.

Jewel

Best so far!

We have tried out a number of products before discovering Good Day. Seems like we are stuck with this, because we love it.

Pros

Good Day is simple, easy to use and feature rich.

Cons

Custom views doesn't apply throughout a project. For each folder, we will have to set up the view by modifying the columns.

Pricing.

Ajay

A very good tool to manage team, project and tasks

My team is very happy and started using this a collaborative tool. It is the most powerful and inexpensive tool compared to other tools

Pros

It's pricing, Ease of use, UI, chats, Task management, cost management

Cons

Desktop Notifications do not work sometimes, Gmail integrations aren't working

Cost, UI, ease of use

Cost

Chamari

Industry: Farming

Management of meetings and action list

Pros

Ease of operation and user friendly. Can use even without help.

Cons

difficult to get printout of items the way required by us.

Violetta

GoodDay is an easy to use tool that at the same time has a lot of functions.

We set the workflow of all marketing projects in our company.

Pros

What I like the most is that the logic of this tool is based on psychology. A big emphasis is given to accountability and the ways people can become motivated to work harder. For example, people can see who's responsible for the next step and what exactly should be done. You can see all your projects in one place and sort them by status, deadlines, members and so on. The tool gives you statistics and reports on each team member's productivity. You can check your company's overall productivity and results thanks to these smart reports.

Cons

It's not comfortable to use GoodDay via browser on mobile. But I don't know who needs it as you can download an application for Android or for iPhone.

Olga

Makes managing multiple projects very easy and visual.

Productivity increase, transparency around projects throughout the whole department, knowledge sharing, clear priorities and goals for the team.

Pros

This project management tool is very powerful, yet very easy to use, adoption is very quick, and the interface is very modern and intuitive. All features and customization capabilities any team would need in a project, task, and collaboration management tool without the high cost or lengthy implementation process.