• Pros

• "I like the overall minimalist design and the ability to cooperate with multiple people and keep updated with each task"

• "Good feature, easy to understand and easy loading time"

• "UI is the Best. Also I love the Reports & Analytics Part of this software."

• Cons

• "In some places the background and text contrast is too low. People with poor eyesight may have some problems. It would be awesome, if we could have a mobile application. "

• "All good feature include, but on suggestion please add multiple employee assign task same time . possible same task designer and developer both work. otherwise all feature are great"

• "I don't have any experience with their app, but one of my users have difficulty using an app built for android phone. Browser workes just fine,"

Browse GoodDay Reviews

Shilpan from Senior Insight

User Friendly and Manage Tasks very effectively with great features to use.

Planning & managing tasks. Our team uses it to manage multiple projects. It's Awesome! Still there are great features to explore. Images can also be uploaded to the task. Task can easily be assigned and set "Action required" by User with different available required Status. Deadline or Start/End time can also be set with the task. Day-by-Day, GoodDay is achieving different goals. I highly recommend this product, as it do what is required to do.

Pros

GoodDay is an excellent product. It is well organized and easy to use product. It has options for project management and has user friendly interface. It has features like organized Calendar, different view options of project tasks, setting Priority, Deadline, Progress, etc. Users knows exactly what to do, who is responsible for a task with priority and time. "Status" can be changed easily one after another while progressing the task and assigning it to next level. You can also view/edit your task in Mobile using GoodDay mobile application. It is an excellent and very effective product for organizing and managing your work effortlessly.

Cons

Wish to have more functionality to manage projects and tasks using Mobile App.

Alena from Rockwell Collins

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Advanced, effective, very flexible and user-friendly project management platform

Every software I am using could be improved one way or another, but these are very minor features I'd add to GoodDay, it generally does everything we need to do. We've submitted new feature requests to GoodDay support team before and a few have already been included into recent releases, which is great, pleasantly surprised by this level of service and customer feedback!

Pros

GoodDay will be as customized and as flexible as you need to make it to reflect your real-life workflows. All configurations take just a few clicks, user training is very simple, and my team loves it! We manage all our goals, priorities, projects, and tasks in one place now! I love that everyone knows exactly what to do, who is accountable for a task at any time, and I noticed we are now managing to complete much more work than before, just by making our work transparent and well organized. Life saver!

anil from Capgemini

One of the best and simple Project management tool

Pros

GoodDay project management tool is easy to adopt , and it has very good dashboard and I can easily take report for each individual and their tasks. it allows to create tasks and assign to team and make easy to communicate to team. I can view my own tasks.I can feel one of the best alternative to JIRA.

Cons

Email notification could be better than the current format. and UI needs some more richness.

Response from GoodDay Work

Replied April 2019

Hello Anil. Thank you for your feedback. Could you please share your ideas regarding Email notifications & UI improvements at our feedback portal at www.goodday.work/feedback . Thank you.

Virendra from IT

Industry: Animation

Great

Simple to organise my work and get my team members committed to the projects. Would recommend it to all

Pros

World class customer service and excellent user interface

Cons

It is somewhat tough to learn at first as there are so many features. Takes time to get used to

Rohit from Ginesys

Basic project management which is actually easy to use

Very good for our internal teams to track projects.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use PMS. had reviewed tons of them. Best part was the free trial was limited by a larger number of free users (25). This allowed everyone to try out the software. UI was a bit of a problem initially but then got used to it. Can be improved in this area. Best part is it is easy to correct mistakes and Excel import is easy and supported out of the box

Cons

Reports are too limited and can definitely be improved. Currently there are some reports which are not self-explanatory and the derivation is not given.

Vincent from Senior Insight, Inc.

What we needed - easy to use and get organized

Pros

It was so easy to get started. The quick set up, ease of use and how the whole team began to focus very quickly. I found that in a matter of a few interactions with the application I was learning each time and enjoyed how it was helping get us organized.

Cons

Admittedly I dont know that I fully understand the calendar (how to populate it with meaningful information visible to me). I suspect this is a training issue on my part and I have not looked. The support portal is very good- Im sure there is information, I just havent looked.

A very easy to use and powerful productivity application.

It is a very versatile productivity application and support literally any kind of project management.

Pros

I desperately needed a project management tool to clear all my backlog and see projects estimate for the near future. I am testing a lot of project management system but good day catches my eye. Its clean UI, the unlimited feature set is just mind-blowing. I am very curious about this software and register. It delivers what it says. I like how simply I can create my first project within a minute. The Gantt project is very simple, and the reports are very detailed. I am new to Gantt project and it makes my experience so much easier.

Productive day is a GoodDay

I'm testing it for the needs of a private project. I would very much like to use this in my company instead of the current software.

Pros

The first good impression is UX and a nice (and modern) layout of the application. Even its name is charming and positive. It also has a lot of functionality needed for EACH (especially in IT) project (calendar, sprint support, files, notes).

Grato from Somos Viaje

a complete tool for web developers

Pros

It is a good place where I can develop stable, efficient and modern websites with good SEO. Intuitive interface and functional email system

Cons

It offers a good service, complete and stable, with a variety of templates, but the cost is perhaps a bit high. Although the quality / price ratio is not bad

I liked it a lot

I like very much. And it seems to me that it has an affordable price.

Pros

I used this tool during the trial period and I liked it a lot. Their appearance and functions are endless and varied and what I like most is that they are always updating the software.

Cons

I don't like GoodDay in my mobile browser. But it is irrelevant because you have an app available for Iphone or Android.

Daniel from Flashcoms

Easy to use, flexible, mobile-friendly, feature-rich application

Literally, our development life became much more stable, easy and even fun with it.

Pros

The main advantage of this software is that it gives you ways to set up, analyze, monitor your goals and tasks and watch how their are completed by your team.Its fresh design, look and feel and its functionality give us what we need from this kind of software.I also need to tell that the price is also one of the advantages of this app. We need the price to be not that high and we get what we were looking for with this application.I hope we will keep using it and they will go with their development.This is also something I really liked about them. They keep on implementing new features into the app. And its keeping better and better.Needless to say the support is great also. If smth is not okay they will deal with it asap.And if I wish to implement smth new into the app - smth other users do not have - they listen to my words and we come up with an idea of how it should work together - a solution which costs not that much and we wanted to have in this software.

Cons

There are might be some. But we did not find any of them. We had several issues with it when the app was not reachable. But everytime these issues were fixed in 20-30 minutes.

Mikhail from Emlid

With GoodDay everything is in one place now and everybody is informed about what is going on around.

Pros

3-in-1 - GoodDay packs three most important management tools: lists/boards for task management, Gantt-chart for planning and calendar for event management. It is surprising that there are not so many project management solutions that have all three. Managers usually workaround this by using a separate software for the missing part which brings unnecessary complexity. Having tasks, timeline and calendar in GoodDay is very convenient. Flexible project structure - being able to structurize projects in folders is a perfect feature for keeping things in order. This allows managers to have their projects neatly packed together unlike other PM software where you could get lost in hundreds of projects stored in a flat list.Modern and very responsive interface - GoodDay interface feels like a breath of fresh air after having experience with monstrous corporate PM software (you know, the one that starts with J). Everything is located in a perfect position, a lot of small things in front-end prevent you from doing something wrong. Loud applause for the UI/UX team!Area-agnostic - in our company we work in multiple areas: electronics, backend, frontend, support, sales, design. With GoodDay we've been able to put all departments in one system thanks to GoodDay not being fixed to single workflow, but providing tools to customize your own.A lot of extras - there a so many nice additional features in GoodDay. Big screens, views, pretty and quite helpful reports.

Violetta from Marketing & Advertising

GoodDay is an easy to use tool that at the same time has a lot of functions.

We set the workflow of all marketing projects in our company.

Pros

What I like the most is that the logic of this tool is based on psychology. A big emphasis is given to accountability and the ways people can become motivated to work harder. For example, people can see who's responsible for the next step and what exactly should be done.You can see all your projects in one place and sort them by status, deadlines, members and so on. The tool gives you statistics and reports on each team member's productivity. You can check your company's overall productivity and results thanks to these smart reports.

Cons

It's not comfortable to use GoodDay via browser on mobile. But I don't know who needs it as you can download an application for Android or for iPhone.

Olga from Doxim

Makes managing multiple projects very easy and visual.

Productivity increase, transparency around projects throughout the whole department, knowledge sharing, clear priorities and goals for the team.

Pros

This project management tool is very powerful, yet very easy to use, adoption is very quick, and the interface is very modern and intuitive. All features and customization capabilities any team would need in a project, task, and collaboration management tool without the high cost or lengthy implementation process.

Georgii from Emlid

Have been using GoodDay for about half a year

I'm very happy with GoodDay. It's very transparent and doesn't have a lot of issues. The ones that come around are getting fixed after some time.

Pros

- Slick interface- Fast and responsive UI- Pretty intuitive UX- Mobile App is usable

Cons

- No Github integration- Some inconsistencies: - like Search field doesn't(didn't?) have an autocomplete in some of the tabs- No recursion in a task creation (there's no Subtask of a subtask. Is it by design?)- Sometimes I wish for some suggestion when I click on "+" to create an issue/bug/feature. It can and should give me some options like last or maybe even try to guess where this issue should go to in the Project- I would like make an integration myself but it seems like API is open only to Enterprise users

Alejandro from Alo Global Technologies

Great task and little/medium projects manager, ig you have a team of less than 25 this is the best

Is a great product, I bet anyone you recommend it will like it too. for a small or medium team its excelent.

Pros

The initial Dashboard! is great all you need to know to start your day, you can disconnect from work when you go home and the next day with the Dashboard get back in action fast as will show you all you need to start the day. The reports, are great, the workflows and tracking of tasks are very very good. You can assign a task to someone and see that he first need to get budget proveed by accounting and how much time took to get it so you know where and when the time is used, when someone assign a task to you, you can recruit others to help and it will show it was a team effort. very nice.

Cons

Not big bad so far, maybe no free option for teams under 25 members, but is't OK. teams with over 25 members can afford it. still I like it a lot.

Jayant from Computer Software

Best project management tool

I am a software tester and it makes my job easy to assign issue/work to any user. By using goodday our work eficiency has been improved.

Pros

Best ui Easy to understand There is function in which i can task/issue to particular user. Whenever somone assign me work i got the notification which is best feature.

Cons

I didnt find any but if there will be any task/project reporting system then i will be good

Subhash from Praesum Consulting Private Limited

One of Best online project management software i have ever seen in last 3 years, of my search.

Now me as the director have full status of all the task that are running in my company and my team exactly knows what they have to do each day. Manager is fully aware of the status and get the work done even when he is out of office.

Pros

The best thing is that its kept very simple still have all features, thats not found in any other software till date. Also the look & feel is so professional and clean, that my team really feels like loging in and update things. Automatic time tracking is one of the best feature i have found.

Cons

Really not come across anything as such, But ya if i can think of some improvement areas then it could be that these guys must have some training videos on youtube.

Ankita from JKB Software Solutions

Good tool for work tracking of my team & my client's team

Good SaaS application

Pros

Nice online tool to work with. I can have have access to several projects under one hood & my client can have access too (or vice a versa). I just need to focus on My Work section for all my tasks & reports (for team). The thing that I most like is the custom fields which I mostly use for my team.

Cons

It took me some time to get them use to it, but that may be due to my team is a QA team & they haven't seen this king of software before.

Amit from dubond infotech

Pros

User Friendly, good design better then other. it is complete package for Project management.

Shadab from S R Corporate Services Pvt Ltd

Team Integration for Task and Project is very Helpful!

Pros

The Way the Architecture of the Task and Project Management has been designed is well suited for achieving the Best Result. This is helpful to see the clear Picture of the pending action, help required by Team and creating Report for the Management

Cons

The Task Search needs to be improved. The search should have options for a period, Type and Should display the result as a grid

It is nice of you cant host your own server.

Pros

Has a lot of features, without much bloatware. Easy to use and manage.

Cons

It is expensive, but you pay for quallity.

Dishant from JKB Software Solutions

Good organized way of doing work

Clear visibility on my assigned tasks... very simple.

Pros

Clear way of assigning work items... Dashboard, My Work & kanban board are few of my favorite features.

Cons

Lack of short keys... Faced some issues & difficulties while using the application just through keyboard... so mouse is a must.

chetan from GoSmarrt

Very good tool to Manage Team,Task,Events etc.

Pros

Ease of Use,Ability to create different Project,Subproject etc.Different Dashboard,Gmail task Notification

Cons

Gmail integration is not working yet once it done we can able to create task directly from GMAIL,Need facility to assign task to multiple users.

Dhiren from JKB Software Solutions

Best PM Software

Managed tasks & good reporting

Pros

The best & simplest PM tool with very ease of handling tasks, issues & ideas. I like "Gantt Chart" feature the most.

Cons

A bit confusion on configuring at first glance, but after reading FAQs & help articles it was eased out.

Heyonil from Corporacin Suiche 7B, C.A.

Gather the best tools for high-level planning.

utility, complete and dynamic work.

Pros

It allows the strategic planning of your organization in a practical and easy way. You can track your progress and convert them to KPI. It really is very complete.

Cons

At the beginning it can be a bit complicated. Relate to the input software is usually not so easy. You must have knowledge or have used other software previously to accelerate the adaptation process.

Ashwini from S R Corporate Services Pvt Ltd.

One of the Best PMS with Simplicity, Connectivity and Organizational Status View!

Pros

Couple of Points to this:1. The Way of Assignment of task within team Member gives the clear To Do List within the Organisation2. The Reports on various Parameters gives an insight about the progress of Project and what needs to be done urgently3. The Gmail Integration helps in seemless work and reduce repetation of task between software

Cons

The App which is started needs to evolve. This is very Basic. Functions like Swapping the task within the project needs to be there instead of going back to project and then selecting other task

Harish from Columbus Global

Good task management but ineffective time tracking

Structured project management. Reported time for the tasks allotted. Action required feature is of great help. Great value for money with many advanced features.

Pros

Task allocationTeam managementGreat views with the productivity of a team/project.The Kanban type task Management helps in Planning for the activities for oneself and the Team.

Cons

Time is tracked by guesstimate. The estimated time becomes null once the actual time is reported to a task.This is a very ineffective way of tracking time. Please add a different field for the estimated time without nullifying the value.

Ashish from Security Iris

Amazing Project Management tool

Pros

1. Very Easy to use & Setup2. Integration with other Business tool used in the organization3. Various level of Project Hierarchy, task & sub-task support4. Free for small team, with almost all the required features enabled5. Good Control, Tracking & Scheduling of Project Tasks & Sub Task6. Everything at one place, right from documents to comments.

Cons

1. The Interface is not very Intuitive, it could be made more vibrant as many other tools in market2. No time tracking option for tasks3. Mobile App needs lot of improvements.

Review for Goodday

Amazing Experience, Makes one time efficient and helps in remembering the pending tasks

Pros

Amazing graphics showing the performance.

Cons

Bug in displaying the current task on hold or in progress.

Shbham from Peocit Technology

GoodDay makes Managing People,Task and Target easy

Veru good software to manage People ,tasks,events ,Targets etc.

Pros

Simple UI, Different Task Borad,Inbox-Task(My Work) etc.

Cons

View is not resticted to Other depratment

Great! could be better

Pros

Cons

Keeping updated can get messy and the options for viewing the current tasks assigned or due is a bit messyCould use with multiple view options and filter options to make it easy to view what I ought to doI suggest having color codes for projects or priorities as well as an optional feature to know the effect of each task and arrange without having to open each task separately

Nitu from Information Technology and Services

The Reports Explains Progress of Task and Projects at a glance

Daily Planning of activities helps me to stay focused

Pros

The Report which is generated for each project Level and then organisation level gives a quick Insight about the Progress of the Organisation. Further, the Kanban type task Management helps in Planning for the activities for oneself and the Team. This really helps for performing the task at various Level.

Cons

The Reports which are exported does not give the customised field created by me. This leads to additional work on reports to be done

Ashish from Lucent Innovation

Good software

overall quite happy with this..

Pros

I think it easy to use, having an option for subtask , quite good

Cons

bit of buggy, but support is quite good,

Dilip from MNRD & Associates

Ease of Use is the Best way to Describe Good Day

An Immediate view of the Team Planning helps in getting the Control of the day

Pros

The Reports in Good Day which provides the Graphical use of the Software by the team is the most important feature of the Software. After using/checking serval other software, these reports give a bang on the adaptability of the Software within your team

Cons

The Search for Older Task sometimes does not give the Full list which becomes difficult to review work done earlier

Bhavesh from Dubond Infotech

Pros

Good feature, easy to understand and easy loading time

Cons

So far never face anything show stopper.

Srinivas from Dubondinfotech

Nice user friendly Features

Nice experience. Expect service would be similar like now, which would not shut down in future.

Pros

- Features are good - User friendly- Assigning of task to particular person in Action Required makes useful which avoids confusion.- Managers role, makes him better by this he can assign tasks to concern person as per their availability task in their bucket.

Cons

- Need to add some more configurable fields

Free and very usefull!

Improved work management, communication and transparency. Business process optimisations.

Pros

I tested some free to use management softwares and i think goodday is most feature-rich application with free plan and even better some paid aplications. Nice reports and analytics features.

Cons

Menu navigation. So many features makes UI menu navigation complex for new users. and No UI localisation.

Andrey from Beetle Eye LLC

Good task management software

It helps me watch out about my personal tasks and the tasks of my team. Because of that, we save time and gain more effective communication.

Pros

One of the most useful features for me is that Im able to schedule my tasks in a calendar view. This helps me to view all daily tasks at once.

Cons

I was surprised to know that you are not able to delete a task. You are able only to cancel it.

Avi from JKB Software Solutions

Simplest to-do/work item list for me

Simple & efficient

Pros

The UI is very simple & no need of training using the application. Notification system helps me updated to my assigned tasks. The mobile app allows me to access my task on the go & handy.

Cons

The UI & functionality of the mobile app is a bit limited & need to improve. I feel great if all features with great UI can be applied to mobile app.

Ajay from Praesum Consulting Private Limited

Experience with goodday is wonderful. The way i m able to handle my work load is great & unmatched.

Pros

Goodday preciously tells me what i am supposed to do every day in the morning. As a team member i am not bothered about doing any unplanned task.

Cons

The only thing i find missing is there is no clock for recording exact time devoted on each task like some of the other PMS.

Sakib from Panacea Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd

Its been awesome experience with goodday, I h'nt seen any PMS as details as well as easy like this.

Pros

Most beautiful thing about goodday is its folder & project creation module, we can customize & structure it exactly as per our own requirements.

Cons

One thing which is missing i feel is we cant store basic client or customer data, which goodday can try to resolve.

Harshad from GoSmarrt infotech pvt. ltd.

I am using good day since last three months. It is helpful for me and remove my extra efforts.

Pros

Adding task to yourself and to see other working on which topic and also task assigning to team-mates.

Cons

When i was starting use of good-day , i could not understand functionality of this app for somedays.So make it more flexible as possible.

Shin Hean from Kurechii

Industry: Computer Games

Great way to start planning

- Use it to keep track of every colleague's task progress.- Simple and easy to use but lack of flexibility to customize further.

Pros

- Able to assign task to colleague easily.- Keep track of task's progress and who responsible to complete the task.

Cons

- Lack of integration with popular task tools such as Slack, Trello, Jira or IFTTT.

Maruti from Praesum Consulting Private Limited

My experience is too good with goodday as i have been able to be sorted and give a better report.

Pros

Best part of goodday.work is that i shows me my daily task and target work that i have to accomplish in a day.

Cons

I think time tracking element or module in goodday needs to be mechanised a bit so that manual time tracking can be done exactly.

Santosh from Panacea Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd

Its a beautiful project management software designed perfectly both for a small team and large team.

Pros

Most lovable feature of the software is its ease and its field customization. We can customize any field as per our requirements.

Cons

The time tracking module or part of the software is automatic, which seems to provide a little discomfort.

Rohit from Incrawl

Good Day is great for project management and easy to use and stay up to date on the tasks

Pros

Simplicity and customizations of the product to help us set the projects up and work accordingly on the same.

Cons

Not available as an App for smartphones, would suggest to have applications for iPhone and Android for easy access on the go.

Omkar from GoSmarrt infotech pvt. ltd.

This application is very helpful to manage work. I have good experience with Good-Day application.

Pros

This application most helpful to manage big tasks and projects. We can easily handle and distribute the project work .

Cons

Make it more flexible so new user can easily use it efficiently otherwise it is excellent application.

sanket from Magicworks IT Solutions Private Limited

Fascinating

Time Management Improved.Also it helps me to improve Our Production

Pros

UI is the Best. Also I love the Reports & Analytics Part of this software.

Cons

Software should show time when we close the Task. I think you should add this Functionality.

Hitesh from Education

Goodday Review

Pros

Light weight and great User experience easy to learn quickly for new user.Updating regularly and new features added periodically.

Cons

Some time goes down on for maintenance and some time connection lost errors comes.