• Pros

• "Easy to use and functional UI. We've used holaSpirit for ourselves and for several client projects. We've never had to offer any training. People just get it. The customer support is phenomenal!"

• "Holaspirit is intuitive once you've acquainted yourself with all the functions or rather become more experience with Holacracy. The more we use it, the more we like it."

• "The ease of usability, single sign on, access from anywhere, anytime and any device, OKR integration and time I spend in my roles feature."

• Cons

• "Not quite as flexible and adaptive as I'd like but the best that is out there so far. Not easy to learn."

• "There are really no real problems that we have experienced with holaSpirit. It does take some time to get new staff and group members up to speed but it is very intuitive. "

• "The UI could use a facelift. Some oft the workflows feel a bit akward. Sometimes it takes several clicks to get something done."

Browse holaSpirit Reviews

Alexander from infoWAN Datenkommunikation GmbH

Great product for any company running a modern organizational structures and methods!

We run the whole organization using within HS. We even use during a merger between 4 companies now and the speed with which we can establish clarity is amazing. The support and operation at Holaspirit are phenomenal.

Pros

Cons

Poor integration into Microsoft 365. Especially the missing connector within PowerPlatform. The reason is I'd like to manage all my responsibilities, next actions and projects in one place. I chose Microsoft ToDo as my central tool. Now I'd like to setup a Power Automate to be able to receive the next actions and projects from HS. There's an API, but since I'm not a programmer, I'm unable to get it to work.

Reasons for Choosing holaSpirit

Price point and ease of use.

Augustin from Bureau des Affaires Sysmiques SPRL

The only necessary tool

Overall experience is great, all our colleagues, which are not at all software fans (educators, musicians), are feeling very touched by the way that Holaspirit takes care of their talent, their needs, their contribution in the project, that becomes their project.

Pros

Holaspirit is, as I believe today, the only absolutely necessary tool to coordinate our work, above all productivity tools. You can implement Holacracy, but also any inbetween system that works for your team, based on a new structure of power and decision processes. The software is really well conceived and easy to use once you get the principle of an holactratic structure, which is a necessary step before to get into the software.

Cons

I miss some export options, like exporting publications as PDF, or printing them, or exporting the project lists as database.

Reasons for Choosing holaSpirit

The open conception of the software, not only focused on implementing holacracy.

Reasons for Switching to holaSpirit

To visualise the holacratic structure for real, and to use a software that is totally focused on governance, transparency, and operations.

Paul from Realworld

Great support for our Holacracy practice

Clarity of roles and responsibilities. No more people waiting for 'the boss' to decide what to do.

Pros

It covers all components of Holacracy. it is easy to understand.

Cons

A nice improvement would be for meetings to only show checklist items and metrics that are valid for that particular meeting. SO weekly items every time, Monthly items only when it is a monthly meeting, etc.

Reasons for Choosing holaSpirit

The team found it more intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to holaSpirit

The team looked at all products and choose HolaSpirit.

Jenny from VillageOffice

We've grown together

Pros

Cons

We're still greenhorns in many aspects of Holacracy. The issues we have are probably more user issues than software ones.

Reasons for Choosing holaSpirit

We chose Holaspirit over Glassfrog because it is multilingual.

Anne from GRAMM

Amazing tool for self managed organizations

Pros

Holaspirit is easy to use, and gives us a lot of flexibility to adapt the software to our needs. Great integration with other apps. It allows us to exploit the self management model Holacracy at its fullest, without the rigidity that sometimes comes with it.

Cons

Nothing so far. The development team is very reactive upon suggestions for improvement, which is a huge plus.

Reasons for Switching to holaSpirit

At the time, Holaspirit was a bit cheaper than Glassfrog, and its development roadmap was more promising for our needs. We found out later that the user experience was also better on Holaspirit.

Anne from Enedis Conseil & Action

Industry: Oil & Energy

Holaspirit helps you to make valuable meetings

the meeting's organization is easy. it preserves your time product and you can focus on your key issues with your team. It is engaging and challenging for your business and your team's motivation. I warmly recommend Holaspirit for your team's management.

Pros

it is quite easy to use, create a meeting can be done with few clicks. reminders are very useful for the entire team to stay on tracks. you combine Holaspirit and Trello for example to fallow all yours projects. For beginner or mature organizations, it is worth it to buy this software.

Cons

An app will be a plus. every function is well designed and created forsatisfying the purpose of each team.

Reasons for Choosing holaSpirit

We have switch from Glassfrog to Holaspirit for the user friendly environment and all the data are in Europe , so it is GDPR proof.

Elena from EMPAUA GmbH

Best tool for self-managed companies and role based working

Pros

We have been applying Holacracy at first and now doing our own form of Holarcracy but what I loved is that compared to GlassFrog you can adapt it to your own needs and change the structure. Being a happy customer for 2 years I think the evolution of the tool is fantastic. Now we can work with OKRs as well which is very helpful to create a well-defined strategy for our company and the circles.

Cons

There are bugs some times especially after the relaunch a few months ago. I also had an issue logging in a few weeks ago. But overall I am very happy.

Leander from Goudsmit Magnetics Group BV - Experts in Magnetic Solutions!

Fast fluent and easy to use software

Pros

HolaSpirit has an intuative UI and has different 'paths' to achieve what you want to do or see. The search function is one of my favorite features, its quick, fast and finds everything that is stored in Holaspirit. If you do need customer support, they respond quick and friendly. Everything is webbased so all is excessible to everybody with a internet connection. Adding employees is simple, just enter a email adress and invite, within 1 min you are setup and ready to work.

Cons

HolaSpirit offers you the ability to make so called 'projects' and 'actions'. These are (still) kept very simple. They are not linked or tagged to other projects or actions, no meta data. So if your organisation has a lot of projects it can be hard to keep track if you use this funtion. On the other hand HolaSpirit offers connections/integrations with project management tools like Asana or Basecamp, but I should prefer one total solution. Perhaps these features come in the next release.

Response from holaSpirit

Replied May 2018

Thank you Leander for your feedback. We will improve projects and actions in further releases.

Jean-Gerome from FREITAG lab. ag

Agile software for agile organizations

Customer feedback is taken seriously, being responded to and in many cases result in a new feature. Transparency also is a value that Holaspirit lives fully: as a customer I have a full visibility of Holaspirit's Backlog of functionalities.

Pros

In the meantime I couldn't work without Holaspirit. All our meeting notes, my reminders and project are set up and recorded in Holaspirit. I like the fact that Holaspirit continuously improves itself with new helpful features.

Cons

We've had twice a stability issue in the past few months. System wasn't available for a few hours. Luckily, system was made available quickly and no data went lost.

User Interface

Henk from Consumentenbond

Love it

Fully operational through our entire company. Backbone of our way of working. We use it for our meetings, all the work we have, full transparency.

Pros

Holaspirit is one of the most important tools that we use for our self organized operational model. Without it, we could not work efficient.

Cons

Last update does not show the option to see the side panel fully with text, only icons. I find this confusing.

Adele from The Interfaith Association of Northwest Washington

Excellent and innovative software that increases organization and flow

I was the program manager of a a homeless shelter and when we started using this software it made a HUGE impact almost immediately on the effectiveness of our organization. I only wish we had gotten it a lot sooner.

Pros

The process for building an agenda and during a staff meeting was intuitive and efficient. The report generated and email to all meeting participants made outputs easy to track. The process for proposing a policy through the email function of the governance meeting made it so easy to have a clear method for everyone to have a voice regarding the proposals. No more leaving a meeting feeling frustrated that nothing was accomplished. This software makes it very clear who is assigned to what role and what the status of their projects is. Cuts down on wasted time and increases staff moral and transparency.

Cons

Sometimes when I would click on a role whose accountabilities I wanted to review, the feature wouldn't open and I would have to try several times. This seems like it may have been a minor bug. Also there was a change to the layout of the projects that put them in a counterproductive order where the active projects were no longer displayed first. This was a little confusing and the original order was easier to navigate.

Jean-Marc from MindMaze

Excellent tool which much supports our key and high-stake migration towards a Teal organization.

Pros

Embarking on the path of distributed management and role-based organization, regardless of the methodology chosen, is a risky, complex and complicated endeavor which requires the buy-in of the whole company. Tools are essential in supporting such transition. HolaSpirit has been a significant contributor to our successful migration to Teal due to its user-friendliness, to the way information can be centrally shared about people, roles, accountabilities, quality documents, processes, etc..., to its handling of tensions, tasks/projects, or metrics, and to provide multi-user on-line tactical meeting capability. Support is also very responsive and effective.

Cons

While simple changes in governance is easy to manage, more complex changes in roles and circles are tedious (I wish we could drag-drop roles/circles!). The lack of not being able to classify some information as restricted to just the circle or to some members is a significant limitation (e.g. meeting reports / outcome from HR or top management tactical meetings). Integration with Jira has been abandoned in our case -- some limitations as I understood. Small improvements in filtering / ordering / hiding some information could also help.

Robert from sourceheads Information Technology GmbH

Holaspirit is the product of my choice for implementing holacracy in two! organisations.

Transparency, clarity and self organization in two organisations by implementing holacracy using this software. One medium sized (approx. 50 people) software development company and even a school.

Pros

Ease of use is key for implementing holacracy, because keeping track of all the roles in an organization can be tedious. If it isn't easy to do so, it won't happen. And holaspirit does a great and ever improving job in doing so. It has a great and responsive support team who are interested in improving the software. All important aspects of holacracy are built into this product. Having integrations for your projects and actions is a nice addon, but not really necessary, especially for smaller organizations, since it is already handled well by holaspirit. The developers keep a transparent roadmap in form of a public Trello board, where you can see if your favorite feature will be implemented soon.

Cons

The two integrations (Jira and Trello) for externalizing tasks are kept too simple for my tase. They work, but could be improved upon. (Automatic member assignment for projects in Trello for example. Integration for tasks as well as projects, etc. But from what I know about the team, there will surely be improvements in the future)

Michael from Disruptive Consulting Inc

Flexibility in language & ops allow me to work with any client to create a transformative company.

Pros

I've been engaged in organizational transformation for 30+ years. While many great achievements have been accomplished there has always been something missing to enable the organization to continue to produce breakthrough results. The missing piece in all transformation efforts originating from outside intervention, and most internally generated initiatives as well, is an information system specifically designed to enable continuing transformation. This is mainly due to lack of system with can show results as they are being produced and not merely numbers after the fact. A significant transformation of an enterprise is a complex process - not a linear one. There is no other platform that I've seen where complex activity can be managed and coordinated. holaSpirit allows display of all ongoing transformational activity, from initial intentions to coordination of activity across normal lines to the measurement of results. The most amazing and useful part of this is that everything can be viewed by all members of the enterprise, while information that needs to be restricted for confidentiality reasons can be part of the system as well. This is the platform that every transformational initiative of any significant scale requires. I predict this will alter an organizational life forever. It has already started to give me access to needed info.

Camille from Young UN

Industry: International Affairs

Great tool for visualization of structure

The knowledge base is a bit superficial, we had specific questions on certain functions - the support team is very available. It is very appreciated that feedback is so welcome and that we have a direct channel on improvement ideas. Overall great.

Pros

This platform really helped us map our work and somewhat harmonize the structure of each team. It was the first time we were able to visually translate our network (all the projects; hubs and partners it is composed of).

Cons

There is room for improvement in the integration of other platforms. For example, we use primarily slack for coordination: only receiving notifications from Holaspirit on Slack is not enough, we would benefit from synchronization of calendars, embedded links to the corresponding circle in a channel, etc. Another example is the Trello integration taking over projects and actions, and having all info in the Trello bucket description instead of using the available features.

Reasons for Choosing holaSpirit

Because it is more flexible and intuitive.

Quentin from La Forêt Nourricière

Industry: Environmental Services

Holaspirit help us daily to get a full vision of our projects and responsibilities...

Pros

Holaspirit is an application that help human in there organisation to accomplish their due and task with a deep respect of the Holacracy constitution. It's really user friendly, so you don't even need documentation and anyone of your organisation can take in hand its use by himself. It's help the users to apply Holacracy during meetings (tactical and gouvernance). It gives clarity to users to take action together and to distribut their responsabilties. It has been a real change in our organisation since we use Holaspirit. On top of that, the developpers and customer team are really helpful, fast and really cool ! :) There is a before and after Holaspirit...

Cons

Unfortunatly, the way to manage projects is not the best way to do. In fact, it's missing tools like tags, comments, dropbox attachment file...etc But Holaspirit's team gave a multitude way to synchronise Holaspirit with many application or Webhooks. Like that you are free to manage your project as you like...

Response from holaSpirit

Replied August 2017

Hi Quentin, thanks for your feedback. Improving the projects/actions module is on our priorities for the next weeks and months. In particular, link actions & projects, add attachments are already in our public roadmap: https://trello.com/b/fg4W01AX/holaspirit-roadmap

Klaas from Hypoport

Good alternative to Glassfrog from HolacracyOne for companies using Holacracy

Without Holaspirit we could not implement holacracy, because self-organization for whole companies relies heavily on software support.

Pros

Software helps a lot for transparency about the organization structure and makes all governance and operations accessable to everyone. The search is quite good to find information who is accountable for what, seeing the roles of all users and finding projects. Holaspirit enforces the rules of holacracy so that beginning users/circles cannot make big mistakes, like changing the governance out of an governance meeting or changing the role assignment without beeing the Lead Link.

Cons

It does not provide a holacracy habit program like Glassfrog does. I have to relolad the highly interactive UI using SHIFT+F5 quite often, when I switch between different organizations. Maybe this is not an issue just working in one organization. The learning curve for beginning users is there. They need to have a basic understanding for all the mechanics to use the software properly.

Alison from MYCS

Industry: Furniture

Holaspirit is a great tool to energize your role in a concrete way

The software helped me in a faster way to practice with Holacracy and be organized with my actions, meetings, and checklists. It is very intuitive, powerful and thoughtful as Holacracy is. I really like the toolbar. You feel fast comfortable with the software. Really, design and features are well thought!

Pros

The design is elegant and differs to a general webpage, CRM software, blog whatever a digital user is used in nowadays. You don't need to scroll down long. You have the entire visualization at once. The structure of the website is simple but concise. The visible architecture of the super circle and sub-circles is not cumbersome or stodgy but clear and transparent.

Cons

The "got it" message on every page. The scratchpad is too small even when we make it bigger. It would be great if could be movable as a simple note pad during a gov. meeting especially for some meeting attended remotely. It could help "secretary" roles. The software doesn't support yet, faster ways to edit tensions or update projects. Maybe some shortcut design would be helpful. Reports design could be review to ease the work of secretary and any members who read them.

Martin from Information Technology and Services

best tool to do hola with

You do need a tool like hola to truly live holacracy - overall we did reach a level of proficiency after 3 months and are now incredibly efficient and transparent. This translates to higher productivity and employee satisfaction.

Pros

hola is a great tool allowing you to quickly and efficiently apply holacracy principles to your org. It supports on site as well as remote sessions perfectly and once you understand how to navigate becomes your de facto tactical management tool.

Cons

The initial learning curve is steep, especially once you start managing all parts of your org with the tool. It does help having an experienced person available during the initial adoption phase. If not your meetings will be dominated by 'how do I do...' questions and slow you down substantially.

Patrick from Xpreneurs

holaSpirit had been a staple and an important sucess factor in our Holacracy practice.

Solid implementation of the Holacracy rules and very valuable support for any Holacracy practice.

Cons

Andréane from Groupement des chefs d'entreprise

Very friendly user. Easy to use, to understand and the Customer support is excellent!

Pros

It really help us with the implementation of holacracy. It is necessary for us to have such a software to be able to collect and consult roles and their description. It is very friendly user, very intuitive and it was well adopted by everyone.

Cons

It needs to be more efficient with tasks and projects. But I know that the improvements are coming. So I am very eager to see the upgrade.

Hani from Heavenly Blush

User Friendly

Been using it for 1 year plus and I am a happy user. Looking forward to getting a better improvement with the software.

Pros

The softaware is very user friendly, I didn't really need any help or support of people to teach me on how to use the software, because the features are very easy.

Cons

Sometimes can be a bit lag when I use it during tactical meeting, but it's not a very big deal. I also would like to suggest to find a better way to categorize and indexing all the policies in order to make it more structured.

Yannick from PHUSIS

Flexible, Reliable and Feature Reach Holacratic Organization Collaborative Software

As a change consulting organization we practice both Holasprit and Galssfrog with our clients but internally we use Holaspirit to manage our own holacratic processes.

Pros

Holaspirit is THE alternative to Glassfrog. Both systems have very similar features. Holaspirit is a bit more flexible and open. The support from the team is very good and the software very reliable. It has a strong community of users and new features are added continuously.

Cons

Well, it you don't like the color "green", Holaspirit is not for you. :-)

Jim from Interfaith Association of Northwest Washington

How to completely change your meeting culture

We operate better using holaSpirit as a guide for our meetings. People feel listened to and engaged in the work. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I am most impressed with the outcomes of our meetings using holaSpirit. We immediately have a list of actions sent to us in seconds at the closing. More importantly it raises the involvement of everyone on our team. All are equals at the meeting and all can create propose and solve problems right there in the meeting. Best of all we can address up to 15 agenda items and still finish the meeting in 43 minutes. There has been no better system or process in my 39 years of running meetings.

Anne from Freitag Lab Ag

top! ...small issues

Pros

Very well structured. Handy in Use. Love the colours.

Cons

In the overview, the circles are not labeled. I have to "mouse-over" every circle to recognize which subcircle it is. And I would like to sort/cluster the projects (or is this already possible?), for example to show prios or to put similar Projects together. the contrast of the greens is a little low.

Claude from GoWizYou

Amazing tool to implement Holacracy in any size of organization

Many benefits !

Pros

holaSpirit is easy to use. The user interface is very clear. There is a very useful online documentation.

Cons

We used to implement Holacracy in our company with an other solution. Since we swithed to holaSpirit, we haven't got anymore difficulties to make Holacracy alive in our organization... So, in fact, I haven't got any weak point to underline here.

Anne from agileDSS

Great software to operate self management

Great experience overall!

Pros

Holaspirit is userfriendly, and the development team is very reactive to integrate new features according to suggestions made by users.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Holaspirit. The platform has been down a few times in 2 years, but nothing major and I guess it was only due to platform maintenance.

Bruno from POMPES FUNEBRES MARBRERIE REGIS

useful to have clear and explicit governance ; meeting process to improve our internal process .

Pros

hotline efficient ! new services frequently added

Cons

visual aspect sometimes not very clear ;

Aurélie from Biocoop l'Aubre

Holaspirit est a very functional and easy to use software.

Pros

Customer support is great. There is an overview of the current and future features and functionalities development. when I encounter a problem I contact the customer support and they solve it ! I never had unsolved problems and when I contacted the customer support I had an answer very quickly.

Ivo from Unic

Great software to efficiently support our daily Holacracy practice

Ideal tool support of the Holacracy processes

Pros

- Public roadmap provides a great insight into what to expect when - New features are implemented regularly in a short amount of time - The support reaction time is world class - The software has a great user experience

Cons

- Metrics and dashboard functionality could be extended (e.g. visualization capabilities) - Some usability optimizations for bigger companies required (e.g. assign same metrics to several circles)

Adele from Imterfaith assc. Of NW WA.

It has really helped us organize and shorten our staff meetings

Pros

That it tracks projects so you don't have to take endless meeting minutes that no one ever reads. It is helpful that it sends out an email of the outputs of the meetings. It really helps to be able to orgaize all the projects of all the employees on my team so that I can track what everyone is working on. I also like that the energy goes to current active projects rather than wasting time on stalled or irrelevant projects.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find which screen something is on. Also it won't let you just check off an agenda item without opening it. It would be nice to just be able to check off some without opening them.

Normand from Groupement des chefs d'entreprise

Easy to use with a good visual for Holacracy or Teal.

Pros

easy to use . Has a build-in knowledge base for Holacracy terminology, explanations of the meeting , process roles and much more. Very usefull for the beginners. Also the editor has demonstrated a open minded philosophy to improve his software. Not a closed system such as Glassfrog. We did a comparison of the two softwares and choose Holaspirit. we use the french version.

Cons

The overall view of the main circle and sub-circle can be confusing if you are not familiar . When you are in a meeting if you look for a specific role of another circle, you get out of the meeting and have to go back after.

Ramon from Goudsmit Magnetic Supplies B.V.

holaSpirit review

We have adopted Holacracy 2 years ago and use holaSpirit to describe our company's organization, circles, roles, accountabilities, domains, policies and purposes.

Pros

It's very easy to use and all content looks very customer friendly.

Cons

Some of the translations into Dutch are not fully correct yet.

Noémie from PHUSIS srl

Very useful software for collaborative work

As I am working in a Collaborative company, we use Holaspirit to support us in our Governance and Tactical meeting and to capture our roles and circles, policies..., follow up our actions, projects and tensions !

Pros

I can have a clear and quick view of my accountabilities and the ones of my coworkers. I can quickly capture and solve my tensions by transform it in action, project or by making my company evolve ! We can also run very efficient meeting and capturing easily all the imputs.

Cons

In the new version a lot of improvement are made. Specific requests was integrated, the support team is very responsive !

Marcel from Unic AG

Extremely responsive support team

Fast, reliable and easy to use software to support our implementation of Holacracy.

Pros

Easy to use, fast, reliable - provides great guidance to implement Holacracy. Extremenly responsive support team. Public Trello roadmap. Philippe and his team listen to customers and implemented SAML-SSO on very short notice.

Cons

Few point-to-point integrations rather than frameworks (Zappier, Flow, IFTT), unable to link to individual policies.

Angela Renata from Heavenly Blush

Industry: Food Production

It helped me to understand Holacracy even better.

Knowledge of Holacracy, ease of work, clear vision of my job.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of this app. Holaspirit really helped me to understand Holacracy better from its informative graphics (circles, accountabilty, domain, etc). As someone who came from a really structured work environment I really needed help to understand Holacracy and Holaspirit helped me with it.

Cons

As a leader in 2 non profit organizations I would love to introduce Holacracy to my peers and I am sure Holaspirit is the right tool however they don't have a free version which would really help me to introduce the system.

Louis-Michel from agileDSS

A must have when implementing Holacracy

Pros

It cover what we needed to support our Holacracy implementation. The support team is doing an amazing job supporting us when needed. As a customer we are feeling that the development them is listening to us when features are requested.

Cons

Something certain features are not intuitive at first use, example the badge support. But the documentation is there to understand how to use the feature.

Christian from Swiss Association for Responsive Organizations

Our association is organised via holaSpirit and we love it!

Clarity, speed of organising ourselves, efficiency, fun.

Pros

Self-organisation means structure. Holacracy with Holaspirit is our way to do it and document it, and to make it transparent to anyone who needs to know about it, and this is a big advantage! The team is reactive for both support and feature request. The backlog, KB, information is public which is fully aligned with transparency policy and I really appreciate it.

Cons

I would love to have some video tutorials. I would like an office visual export of a picture of the circles at each level to satisfy my appetite for historical snapshots...

Luc from Orange

Very good SaaS for distributed management organization

The interface is very intuitive and easy to understand so that you can focus on the managment and human side of the project. The support team @ holaspirit is reactive -> we can move forward at our pace.

Pros

Friendly UX/UI - Vizualisation of roles is amazing, Nice function in holaSpirit is the CanBan board, I like the task management option.

Cons

The data import should be automated (I understood this feature is coming soon)

Adrian from Swisscom

Great layout & design, very customer driven support organization and fast adoption of customer needs

Pros

It is so easy to use. Usability and design are very intuitiv and support my daily work on Holacracy issues.

Cons

The compatibility with IE is not the best, so I had to use Chrome or Firefox. Window freezes decreased.

Daniel from Mediquest

Industry: Research

Switched from Glassfrog, definitely improvement

I've worked with Holacracy for over three years now. Started off with Glassfrog, which is good to get the hang of it. Holaspirit provides more flexibility and integrations. Also pricing was more attractive

Pros

- intuitive UI - 'badges' as way to track competenties and skills related to self-organization - integrations

Cons

- some minor bugs, like order in which projects are shown (being resolved)

Ralph from Hoefliger Partners

very helpful to run a Holacracy org.

It helpes to setup and run a holacracy organisation

Pros

holaSpirit has all key functionality needed to run Holacracy in an organisation. It is very easy to use, no training needed. It is continuously enhanced with new functionalities. The developers listen to the clients/users

Cons

Holacracy is still a hierarchy (nested circles/roles, 1:n), and quite rigid. What we need are selforganised networks, n:n, flexible, agile. There are other frameworks like Sociocracy 3.0 which have rhis flexibility. Would be super cool to be able to map n:n networks with holaSpirit

Sebastian from cidpartners GmbH

Great software for self organized companies

Pros

Its very easy to use. Great stability. Good Design. Reasonable pricing.

Cons

This field requires text, so I write something. There is nothing that I do not like.

Alessandra from E-quality Italia Srl

Great support for Holacracy application

Pros

Easy to use! Find function work without leave the current function (ie tactical meeting, governance meeting). Good minute after meetings. Good integration with appear.it

Cons

Actions do not have reminders. Sometime the update make by secretary in governance meeting are not updated to other and we need to change stage of meeting then return on the correct stage.

Luca from E-quality Italia

Seamless experience, it is always clear what I need to do or what information I need

Pros

Great user interface. All the features needed to implement Holacracy are there. I can export all of my governance records in a standard format. Plenty of integrations available.

Cons

It is a pity we still not have an integrated app in order to check my governance data everywhere. I would like also to tag domains and accountabilities for further reasoning.

David from Unic AG

Great tool for daily work with circle

Pros

- Easy to use - Great functions - Perfect for our holacracy processes - Nice overview over all circles

Cons

- Overview over my current roles not structured

Philippe from Estandon Coopérative en Provence

A very convenient product for your Holacratic organization

We had more than one year of implementing Holacracy without any specific software. Of course, it has worked but we had some confusion about the documents and the works in progress in every Circle. When we finally decided to use Holaspirit, it has made things much easier to follow and to work with, and this from the very beginning.

Pros

Very easy to use, and to share among your staff. It is a good help to make people having new meeting habits, and to share the results of every meeting.

Cons

They could improve the product adding strategy meeting in the menu. But it is also possible to live without it

Danilo from Target Teal

That's the one (for now) :D

I find holaSpirit better than the other products with the same opportunity to explore. I use it to keep and manage the structure of the organization I'm part of. I also suggest it to my clients since I'm a self-management consultant.

Pros

Very good visually Todoist integration Amazing user support Ease of use, good user experience Constant development of the product Asynchronous governance tensions resolution

Cons

Huge focus on a specific social technology (Holacracy, even at the product name!) Only one productivity tool integration (todoist) No mobile experience option

Annie from Groupement des chefs d’entreprises

Usefull tool

Visual picture of our organigramme help to reflect and talk about what are the needs of the organization.

Pros

Easy to learn and use. Design and soft colors. Évident use for an organisation that wants to start Holacratie

Cons

Nothing ? Not there yet. Si easy to learn, and I have others teammates that know it better to always answers questions.

Eric from Valet.io

Industry: Computer Networking

The Best Holacracy Tool

I can't imagine Holacracy without holaSpirit.

Pros

Before, running our meetings and following the systems outlined with Holacracy took a lot of effort -- and was a complete "black box" for new employees. Now that we use holaSpirit, we think less about the "rules" and can focus on getting things done within our Circles.

Cons

The roles can be a little of a hassle as a small team, but it's just really a matter of us using this feature a little more.