HoneyBook

HoneyBook Reviews

• icon"The UI was great and integrations were nice. Overall, everything was really simple to use and set up."
  • icon"Honeybook is very easy to use and the UI is beautiful. They provide a lot of great built in resources, like example contract templates."
  • icon"Software is very easy to use. Customer service is great and it's a great way to stay organized."
  • icon"I hate when I print proposals the page breaks horribly in the middle of sentences and photos."
  • icon"The ONLY things I dislike about the software are very minor."
  • icon"When I was using it, I had a bit of trouble opening of attachments such as pdfs."

Browse all HoneyBook Reviews

• Have you used HoneyBook and would like to share your experience with others?

Tiffany

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

Time used: Unspecified

HoneyBook User Review

Christina

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Cons

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

17hats was too hard to use and things were getting lost in their many nooks and crannies.

Response from HoneyBook

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Replied September 2019

Charlie

Solid Payment Invoicing & Proposal Tool

8/10. Once the client has paid the first time, their automated recurring payment solution is working really well for me.

Pros

I moved away from Quickbooks online because they didn't have an easy way to send customers automatic recurring invoices. Honeybook had pre-built service agreements along with the automated recurring payments feature I needed for my business. It was appealing to work with them because set up was very easy to get what we needed up and running

Cons

After a client pays their invoice, it usually takes 12-24 hours for Honeybook to send me a confirmation email saying they've paid. This is (I don't use this word often) absurd. With Quickbooks, I know payment confirmation comes in within 10 minutes. Especially if I am going to start work with a client right as they pay, this hurdle in their platform stops me from getting to work right away. It usually leads to me emailing my customer "Did you pay the invoice?" then them replying "I did!" then me looking into Honeybook wondering why the heck it hasn't come in and making me look foolish to my client... Then I finally get the notification the next day. It's the #1 feature request they need to get updated.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

Because they have online scheduling, and pre-built proposals/service agreements to use. More of an all-in-one platform.

Phi

1 out of 5 Stars for Honeybook - Look else where

I would rank the company 1 out of 5 stars. Great idea but after using it for 4 months or so, we had a lot of communication problems with our clients, for example, our emails were getting lost in our client spam folders. We paid for the whole year and cancelled to hopefully get partial refund. Totally our fault that it was past 60 days because we want to keep trying to make it work so we weren't able to get any money back. It sucks but oh well, the worst part is that a conversation that could have taken 10 minutes turned into 3 days because the company had no urgency for customer support. I would suggest going with a different company.

Pros

They had a great idea to streamline and help manage small businesses.

Cons

Customer support. A conversation that could have taken 10 minutes turned into 3 days because the company had no urgency for customer support. I would suggest going with a different company.

Kaycee

Industry: Graphic Design

August 2022

Honeybook is a game-changer for Service Oriented Small-Businesses

The biggest problem that I've struggled with since launching my business is obtaining payment in a timely fashion. Honeybook totally fixed that problem for me. I don't have to give a laundry-list of payment methods or pay for additional payment services, wait around for physical checks, or process e-checks. My customers just plop in their card information and then it hits my bank account. SO. NICE.

Pros

Honeybook took my booking process to a massively higher level of success. My contracts are all signed, and invoices are paid before I even start designing. I walk my customers through the process and we discuss TAT and rates, next steps, and then I kick them over the Proposal with the same details we discussed during the sale. With other software I've struggled to receive timely payments, or contract signatures. Not anymore!

Cons

The contract templates are pretty limited to social media management and marketing ops. I think that every business needs their own contracts, period, but it would be nice to have a better starting place for other service providers. Additionally, the emails that Honeybook kicks out for proposals, payments, contracts and the like have reportedly found their way to many of my customer's spam box. I just warn them ahead of time, but it's not super reassuring to some more leery customers.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

Paypal kept hitting us with 21 day holds, despite us never having a return in our 6 months of operation. We had to use multiple software touch-points that were just falling totally flat, and killed our conversion rate. We currently have an 80% close rate, thanks to Honeybook!

Taylann

Best business decision!

Incredible. I can't see us using any other program.

Pros

Integration with gmail for scheduling, payment processing and mobile app! Also, how easy it is to use and how it maximizes the client experience.

Cons

For our industry, it is lacking an edidable document such as a BEO or Event Details Sheet - I wish this type of document would be an option.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

Mobile app and integration with Gmail for scheduling tool.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

Smaller company management and better fit for our current business.

Presley

July 2022

Putting your mind to ease

HoneyBook is an all in one platform that I would recommend to anyone who is anxious or nervous to do manage their business. They provide all the necessary tools for anybody to get started quickly. If you have some for your literature already created, you may present those to the HoneyBook's team and they will create the generic templates for you to get started very quickly. From there you can customize it or scrap it completely and start a different template of your liking.

Pros

I enjoy customizing the templates they have for each customer's individual needs. I love giving my customers a quick payment platform so they do not have to jump through different websites or accounts for access.

Cons

I have not experienced any glitches on the platform that was not solved very quickly. One glitch I had recently was that the project page was not loading, but they had a notification on the side stating that their team is already working on this issue before I noticed it.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

I chose HoneyBook because they had a great first year pricing. This was important to me at the time because I wanted to test different products until something fit perfectly for my business.

Victoria

One stop project management

It's been pretty great for me. I'm runing a freelance business with just myself and it provides all the tools I need to give my clients options on my services and get them booked.

Pros

Honeybook is easy to use, customizable and easy for my clients to use as well. I like the projet portals so everything is there for my clients, emails go directly to them. Invoicing is easy and provides my clients with a clear concise copy for their records.

Cons

Sometimes editing things for a client when they don't like it is more difficult such as payment dates or legal terms if you include the contract with the invoice in the proposal template.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

The price was better. My trial period went well and I understood the video tutorials and how to work everything the first time thorugh so I didn't see a need to switch.

One Stop Design Studio CRM

Overall, a positive change to what we had been using (which was everything across the board!). If you're thinking about switching to Honeybook for you design business, it is ultimately going to save you time and money because time IS money is this business.

Pros

Everything we had used to communicate with clients before Honeybook was built across multiple platforms. Proposals in InDesign. Contacts through email or phone. Contracts and Invoices in and.co. It was a lot to stay on top of. Honeybook has allowed us to streamline those processes. It's so easy now to even keep track of the status of each project, when proposals have been viewed, contracts signed, etc. All at a glance. After taking some time to set up templates, it has made our whole process less daunting when onboarding and offboarding.

Cons

It takes a little effort to get to know the template process and what templates your business needs. We found that for a while we were nonstop creating templates because we offer such a variety of services. But now we have built up our system of templates that can easily be customized for a client.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

Using too many applications across the board on every level of CRM.

Emily

Industry: Cosmetics

New and Loving It!

Overall, HoneyBook has been a life saver!

Pros

I love having all my documents in one program. I love having easy-to-use templates for all of my essentials.

Cons

The only thing, which I am hoping is changing soon with this new update, I would would like to see is more customizable options for the documents, emails, brochures, etc…

Price difference and simplicity

Too confusing

Dakota

Number One Recommendation For Small Businesses

It has been game changer for someone like me, who was stuck in my old ways of paper contracts and invoices. My clients love it, and once I got over the initial set up process, and my own stubbornness - I love it too.

Pros

I love how my clients respond to the Honeybook portal, ease of payments and contract signing!

Cons

I do wish, that the scheduling aspect was better equip for mini sessions, and different events you can host!

Steve

April 2022

The sweetest solution for photographers

Honeybook continues to be a game-changer for our photography business. It has been an integral part of our daily workflow for years now. This year they added calendar and booking functionality.

Pros

Love the customer service. Whenever I need help they are always right there. We use HB for every booking. As soon as a lead goes active, we start a new project and manage everything from communication to proposal to contact to invoicing with HB.

Cons

There could maybe be more freedom to customize but really it's just an advanced issue. First world problems.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

Honeybook is more accessible and ready to deploy.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

Honeybook does so much more for us than just bookkeeping.

Jessica

February 2022

Your go-to, all-in-one CRM for small business!

Amazing, hands down!

Pros

Easy to use and so many features! The ability to go to one place AND have so many things automated is amazing!

Cons

There are little things that can be improved, but so does everything. I have voiced my suggestions to the HoneyBook team and they are passing the information along to try to improve my experience. Even without those being fixed, I still love HoneyBook.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

I needed something easier for a non-bookkeeper/accountant but that I could still understand my business in. Plus, having everything in one place made it an easy decision!

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

Everything all in on spot was the big excitement for me!

Deborah

This Product is a Must.

This software organizes our contracts, our proposals, our payments and essentially preps all our accounting in such a quick easy way. Our business became so much easier. We don't have to sit over paperwork for hours and that gives us time to give it our clients...which in turn gives us more clients. Our clients have never had to ask how to pay through the software because it is easy. The system even sends out payment reminders to our clients so we don't have to...which is definitely a major plus. I have already recommended HoneyBook to several other businesses who were struggling with all the paperwork and payments for their companies. This software makes that much of a difference.

Pros

The complete set up of contracts, invoices and legal portions was so quick and easy. Now we don't have to struggle with creating new proposals with each client. The auto population of products previously used is a huge time saver and makes it really easy for new employees to get the right price with the right product.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see, and truly, I haven't asked, so it may even be there already; the monthly report of income shows the total of all contracts that came in during the month. We only collect a deposit from each. We would like to see the income report reflect just the deposit total of the month for our accounting purposes.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

HoneyBook wasn't just a payment software. It offered contract writing, a complete contact page to add to our website, calendar organizing ... it's like having an accountant, a salesperson, and an office assistant all in one. Knowing they have a team of people ready to answer any of my questions made me feel very secure that this was the software I was looking for. If that wasn't enough, having to only pay $1 per month for 6mths while learning and using the software was the cherry on top. I was already sold, but then they give a price like that? The choice was too easy! Now I'd be lost without it.

Stephanie

My favorite CRM ever

I've loved every minute! Even with the few things that I think could be improved on, I think their team is doing an amazing job!

Pros

The best part about HoneyBook is that I'm able to fully customize everything to match my brand's visuals. Everything about this CRM is easy to use. The support team is always incredible if you need help - they're seriously the best around. The community around HB is also amazing. I love how easy it is to go from an inquiry to a booked project with my automated workflows! The newer client portal feature is always a client favorite, too!

Cons

I would love to see a more flexible method for viewing pipelines and tasks. I prefer to view a Kanban-type of pipeline/workflow and tasks. I'd like to be able to click on a workflow and see how many clients/projects I have under it. I also don't like that I can't charge for certain appointment types. I would love to use the scheduling feature for booking mini sessions or other items that I would charge for outside of weddings/brand sessions. It would also be great if certain appointment types could work as lead capture forms (i.e.: when an appointment is booked, a new inquiry is created). For financial tracking, it would be nice to be able to create a recurring expense.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

The community and support team.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

HoneyBook was offering a lifetime membership at the time and I loved their user interface!

Monica

I LOVE IT

The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Pros

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us haha. Highly recommend

Cons

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

I was using 17 Hats (EWW) before HB and I absolutely HATED it. They didn’t have HALF the tools HB offers. For the longest time, I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get the clients name at the bottom of the contract. They would just sign an empty line. I can’t tell you how many times I needed to YouTube “how to do ______ on 17hats.” Ive never had that problem with HB. AND 17hats charges the same as HB and they don’t offer everything HB has. Mind blowing.

Industry: Photography

HoneyBook is the right CRM for you!

I love HoneyBook. I have looked at switching just because I’m interested in seeing what else is available & how they compare, but I think my loyalty & the overall satisfaction with HoneyBook will keep me here!

Pros

HoneyBook just overall has so many great features that will help you run & maintain your business every day. During the onset of Covid & with so many of us experiencing cancellations & such, they were the only CRM I knew of that rolled out any help with legal documents to help you convey the right words to your clients to not only help you stay level headed & in charge of your business, but also helped your clients realize that cancelling should be a last resort & that we business owners are here for them! I am also a big fan of most all of the templates that they provide for you to help set your business up for success! Aaaand in the Winter, I love the little Snowman icon that sips hot cocoa & makes the computer screen be a wintery scene. Adorable! HoneyBook is very easy to use, & their customer service & tech departments are da bomb!

Cons

The only things I wish that HoneyBook would improve on the most would be trying different variations with the project pipeline, with adding more availability or being able to choose between pipelines for different project types, & working out some kinks with the scheduling system between what we intend for clients to see in availability & what they actually see; & for the client to be able to go in & change their selection of date & time immediately afterwards & up to half an hour later.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

The hype & the partnership to the Rising Tide Society.

Alyssa

Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7

Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook! Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Pros

Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

Cons

The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook. Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too. Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM. Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, everything being in one place, support staff to help with onboarding, good UX and UI.

Janelle

Organize My Squirrel Brain

Pros

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

Cons

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

I got a referral code and everyone kept telling me how great the customer service was.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

Honeybook had more features to help me stay organized, email integration etc.

Leigh Ann

Powerful, Intuitive Tool

When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Pros

I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example. Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually! I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Cons

Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one. Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

It was recommended by another business owner who I trusted.

Response from HoneyBook

Hi Leigh Ann, Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

Replied June 2020

Penny

Best choice I made for my business yet

Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Pros

Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Cons

I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

The pricing at the time was really affordable to get into. I did the one time purchase instead of a monthly fee. They were super helpful and explained they would put all my company details in for me as well as add my email templates and my collection pricing for invoicing. They did this and it was a breeze to answer right into. Also, they have their mobile app so I can reply, invoice and book clients on the go from the convenience of my phone.

Shelbye

The easiest way to get paid fast!

My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Pros

1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time. 2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know! 3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess. 4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Cons

1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing. 2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

After looking into many different options (I don’t even remember all of them) we chose HoneyBook because of: 1. It’s UX design. It was very easy to navigate and use for both us as the admins and the customer. 2. The process of receiving payments was so simple. 3. The template creation which eliminated customizing every single contract manually. 4. The app!

Cori

Industry: Photography

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Pros

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Cons

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

This is geared more towards photographers and that is hard to find something that works so well that is build for us

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

I switched because i was wasting time manually making contracts each time, and i was lacking in the workflow department. I was hardly booking because it wasn't a professional look before honeybook

Abigail

HoneyBook is amazing!

It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Pros

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Cons

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act. 2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance. 3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

The user interface, client experience, and community.

Reasons for switching to HoneyBook

Honeybook had more tools I enjoyed using!

Response from HoneyBook

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Replied November 2019

Casey

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Pros

There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Cons

I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Reasons for choosing HoneyBook

I felt that Honeybook was more customizable and offered more specific tools geared towards streamlining the areas that I needed help with most.